Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mystic Wolf

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Hey guys, what's the problem?" Asked to Alana and Varg.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rendak wrote:Genesis chuckles lightly and scratches the back of his head ''That's cuz I DID just wake up Flash ^_^''
"WELL WAKE UP BETTER THEN!" Flash screamed, grabbing Genesis and shaking him...

==== MENAWHALE ====
Tiara poked her head out the front door, her fur freshly fluffed after a shower, and a cute little bow was attached to one of her ears, pink with a little heart on it to match the collar and tag she wore. Her adoptive parents had already left, and she was alone, so she remembered to lock the front door behind her while she went out. She wondered if anyone was around, and carefully crossed the street, walking into the park. She smiled, looking about at the nice day, but suddenly stopped when she noticed the large group of pets she was heading towards.... Too many animals... She didn't like that... She turned and started walking in another direction: maybe someone else was around? Or maybe she wouldn't have to talk to anyone, then she could just be alone and not have to worry about it...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

As he was walking away from the gathering, Rion noticed the raccoon with a little bow on her ear staring at them, then she walked away. Rion curiously watched the raccoon as she was leaving. "Her... pink can only mean 'her'!" he thought "There's plenty of time, so I might just try and make a friends with her!" With these thoughts in mind he followed the raccoon carefully, trying not to startle her. As he got close enough, he simply said "Hello there!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Well" Dusk said, turning to Phi. He kept his voice low. "Introductions went significantly better then I expected." He pointed towards the wolves and Rion, although the cat was leaving. "So... what now?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housedog wrote:A giant scorpion was spawned from magic. "That thing. I'd say avoid the stinger."
"that's probably good advice," he said while waving his arms to dodge the scorpion's attacks.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:As he was walking away from the gathering, Rion noticed the raccoon with a little bow on her ear staring at them, then she walked away. Rion curiously watched the raccoon as she was leaving. "Her... pink can only mean 'her'!" he thought "There's plenty of time, so I might just try and make a friends with her!" With these thoughts in mind he followed the raccoon carefully, trying not to startle her. As he got close enough, he simply said "Hello there!"
Tiara jumped a little at the sudden voice behind her, turning to look at the dark grey cat who had walked up behind her, stiffening a bit, "Oh!... Hi..." She looked around a bit, loosening up, "Can I help you...?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"You haven't embarrassed me, Varg," Alan assured him. "There's nothing wrong, Mystic," she explained, "Not anymore." Then she cleared her throat. "Hi!" It was talking for someone else, but yelling for Alana. "I'm Alana. What's your name?" she asked Phi and Dusk.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis is slightly waken up more from the excessive shaking, which he guessed was good, but he was starting to get very, very dizzy. "ACK! Flaaaaaaashhhhh! I'm aaaawwwwaaaakkkkeee!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara jumped a little at the sudden voice behind her, turning to look at the dark grey cat who had walked up behind her, stiffening a bit, "Oh!... Hi..." She looked around a bit, loosening up, "Can I help you...?"
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya!" Rion explained "Just saw you and decided to say 'hi'. Besides, you look as if you need some company."

==========Meanwhile===========
Varg smiled and let out a quiet sigh of relief, as he turned his attention from Alana to the cat duo.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya!" Rion explained "Just saw you and decided to say 'hi'. Besides, you look as if you need some company."
"Oh... Um... Ok!" Tiara smiled, lightening up, "My name's Tiara, what's yours?" She crossed her hands and looked at the new cat...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"I'm sorry guys! I've been quite a lot here and I should return home. If someone wants to come with me, there is no problem." Then Mystic began to leave, he wanted someone with him, but he realised that it's quite unprobable.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Mystic Wolf wrote:"I'm sorry guys! I've been quite a lot here and I should return home. If someone wants to come with me, there is no problem." Then Mystic began to leave...
"Have fun, Mystic! See ya at 7!" Varg answered with a smile, waving at the leaving wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Oh... Um... Ok!" Tiara smiled, lightening up, "My name's Tiara, what's yours?" She crossed her hands and looked at the new cat...
"Rion, Rion Balkansky!" he answered with a small bow "Nice to meet you, Tiara!" he added with a smile.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara watched him, still smiling, "Well, it's nice to meet you too Rion..." She looked around, "Were you going anywhere in particular?"

==== MENAWHALAWHALE! ====
Rendak wrote:Genesis is slightly waken up more from the excessive shaking, which he guessed was good, but he was starting to get very, very dizzy. "ACK! Flaaaaaaashhhhh! I'm aaaawwwwaaaakkkkeee!"
"NO YOU AREN'T!" Flash screamed, "YOU'RE LYING TO ME!" He took Genesis and dragged him into the shower, turning it on to a comfortable temperature and pulling off both their collars and his own jacket, "It's time I show you a little technique I learned about first hand during my time as a POW in the COLD WAR, it's called WATER-SHOWERING... I think..." He thought a moment, hesitating in the thought that he might be doing it wrong. OH WELL! He shoved Genesis's head under the water-flow, pointing face down so his face wouldn't get wet. ('cause that would be mean!)

(( I'm going to arbitrarily declare that no one is around to help Genesis, as this is hilarious and awesome. ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun May 15, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara watched him, still smiling, "Well, it's nice to meet you too Rion..." She looked around, "Were you going anywhere in particular?"
"No where in particular, actually. And you?" Rion asked, still smiling
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Well" Dusk said, turning to Phi. He kept his voice low. "Introductions went significantly better then I expected." He pointed towards the wolves and Rion, although the cat was leaving. "So... what now?"
"Not sure," Phi murmured back.
The Game wrote:"Not anymore." Then she cleared her throat. "Hi!" It was talking for someone else, but yelling for Alana. "I'm Alana. What's your name?" she asked Phi and Dusk.
"Hmm? Oh, I'm Phi, and this is Dusk," he replied, indicating the cat standing at his side. "Nice to meet you, Alana."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Hmmm... More introductions, it seems!" Dusk replied quietly, as Alana greeted them. He waved a little, as Phi introduced them. "Hi Alana! So, do you guys want to do something? So we can, you know... get to know each other a little?"

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:"No where in particular, actually. And you?" Rion asked, still smiling
Tiara shook her head, "No... I just didn't want to stay inside all day..." she took another glance around the park, "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"
The Moon Howler

The Broken Fox wrote:"Hmmm... More introductions, it seems!" Dusk replied quietly, as Alana greeted them. He waved a little, as Phi introduced them. "Hi Alana! So, do you guys want to do something? So we can, you know... get to know each other a little?"
Varg glanced at Alana and then turned to Dusk "Depends on what you have in mind."

---------------------------------------------------
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara shook her head, "No... I just didn't want to stay inside all day..." she took another glance around the park, "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"
Rion's smile widened a little "Sure, why not! It's always nice to have company!" He looked around "So, where shall we go?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

While he was returning home he saw Rion with a racoon and waved him, but he didn't stop to talk with them, he continued his way to home.

He arrived home and came in. He left the gameconsole in a table and looked for his dad. "<Spanish>Daddy? I'm back!</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Oh, your dad has left. Anyway, we are meeting your dad's collegue this night, so get ready. Are you hungry?</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Hmm... Yep, I think I'll eat something. Is lunch ready?</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Yes, but it's quite early, don't you think so? Well, don't worry. Today we have pasta! You'll love it.</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Yay! Pasta, I'll have lunch now</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Ok.</Spanish>" Then Mystic began to have lunch.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:Rion's smile widened a little "Sure, why not! It's always nice to have company!" He looked around "So, where shall we go?"
"Oh, um... I wasn't going anywhere in particular... I just felt like walking around a bit..." Tiara looked around a bit more, and finally pointed in a direction, "That seems like a good direction to walk in!"
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Oh, um... I wasn't going anywhere in particular... I just felt like walking around a bit..." Tiara looked around a bit more, and finally pointed in a direction, "That seems like a good direction to walk in!"
"Very well, let's go!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Ok!" Tiara said with a smile, starting off in that direction, walking slowly as she waited for Rion to join her...
The Moon Howler

Rion joined her in a matter of seconds. "So,tell me, Tiara, how long have you been here?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Me? Oh... A few months... Me and my parents moved here from Chicago a few months ago. They work for the US Department of Animal Services, so they came down here to help with the new Pet Friendly laws that Yorkshire recently established."
The Moon Howler

"Cool!" Rion said "I guess it's my turn then: I came today. Originally, I am from the Varna, Bulgaria. My Dad is a programmer in NovaGames, and my Mom is the new vet in the town. We came here for two reasons: First one is that NovaGames HQ is in the nearby town and the second one is because this is the closest Pet Friendly town." He paused so he can take a breath "I also have a brother, called Varg. And that is my story."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

My RP Characters
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis was confused and dizzy, and didn't pay ttention to what Flash said. He did notice that Flash didn't notice he already wasn't wearing a collar. He gulped as he heard the shower. ''ACK! FLASH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'' he yelled when his head was put under the flow of water

Aethon suddenly remembered the bag that had been at his side, now next to the chair he was sitting in. He smiled and said to Apollo ''Hey! Apollo! I never did get to draw you in your Anubis outfit, or in general!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

valerio

Post by valerio »

The jackal mix's eyes lit up. "Great idea! Give us a couple of minutes to dress up! I've just the idea for the perfect pose!" A moment later, followed by Artemis, he ran up the stairs.
As promised, they took few minutes before they were back in their outfit and paint. Artemis' feathers were streaked with blue and gold, and the fake fire crest was on. Apollo looked every inch the Egyptian Deity. His eyes were bordered with golden glyphs, his claws shone with a golden taint and his eyes were two golden pupilless windows.
He posed regally, holding his balance with the Maat feather and Artemis perching on his other arm. "You may proceed, mortal," he said, majestic.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon got out all of his art thins, opening his sketchbook to the next blank page and waited for Apolli and Artemis. He resisted whatever he would have done seeing Apollo in that mahestic outfit. ''PERFECT! keep that pose'' Aethon began his sketching

valerio

Post by valerio »

"I shall do so, mortal, but remember: Anubis' favor comes to a price."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

''I shall keep it in mind :3'' Aethon said, continuing to draw, capturin Apollo's figure perfectly so far, makihg him satisfied with his work

The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Sindorei wrote:Varg glanced at Alana and then turned to Dusk "Depends on what you have in mind."
Dusk glanced at Phi for some support. Trying to break the ice after his previous faux-pas seemed to be a though challenge! "You know... Just hanging out I guess?" He shrugged, looking at Varg and Alana. "Only if you two are up for it. I just figured standing around here would be boring."

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi returned Dusk's glance with a helpless shrug. Truth be told, he was never very good at taking the initiave in situations like this. "I guess we could go for a walk in the park, maybe? If that's alright?"
The Moon Howler

"I am perfectly fine with it." Varg said "Alana? How about you?" Varg turned at the Samoyed, awaiting her answer patiently

My RP Characters
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon finished the last touched and put down his pencil and ran over to Apollo ''Here! Take a look!'' He then held it up to Apollo. It was amazing. Aethon had made sure to capture every detail as perfectly as he could, from the gold on Apollo's claws, to individual feather's on Artemis' wings. He had done the shaded expertly and everything was drawn right. He had captured the pose and Apollo and Artemis perfectly ''Is it good?

valerio

Post by valerio »

Good? "Man, I've seen digital pictures less detailed than this. he was grinning from ear to ear and wagging like crazy. "Yer good, foxie. Now i understand why you're not so talkative. You have other ways to express yourself!" he put the picture on the table and hugged the fox. "OK, this needs a proper celebration. Are you up for a walk? I'll buy."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:"Cool!" Rion said "I guess it's my turn then: I came today. Originally, I am from the Varna, Bulgaria. My Dad is a programmer in NovaGames, and my Mom is the new vet in the town. We came here for two reasons: First one is that NovaGames HQ is in the nearby town and the second one is because this is the closest Pet Friendly town." He paused so he can take a breath "I also have a brother, called Varg. And that is my story."
"Bulgaria?" Tiara said, remembering some books she'd read, "That's in Eastern Europe... So, you're from Eastern Europe?" She thought, "I'm from the northern US, I think... I mean, that's where my specific breed of raccoon is based, the North American Raccoon..." She thought a little more, "Nova games... They make the Bario series, don't they?"

(( Does he have an accent? Also, why is he underlined? ))

==== Genesis's Morning Torture ====
Rendak wrote:Genesis was confused and dizzy, and didn't pay attention to what Flash said. He did notice that Flash didn't notice he already wasn't wearing a collar. He gulped as he heard the shower. ''ACK! FLASH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'' he yelled when his head was put under the flow of water
"I DON'T KNOOOOWWW!!!" Flash screamed pitifly, pushing Genesis further in, so that it was more of him giving him a shower than torture, "I don't think about this stuff! I just DO THINGS and STUFF HAPPENS! Now I think I'm taking a shower, how horrible! I've managed to go all month without any formal bathing, and now my streak is ruined!" He threw a hand over his head in sorrow over this fate, slowly advancing them into the shower.

(( I'm a really weird RPer... This is not the first time we've had antics involving showers and my characters... I expect people to start commenting on this soon... ))
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon blushed at Apollo's compliments a bit, he usually wasn't praised so much. He hugged back ''Thank you so much! =D I'd love to!'' He kissed Apollo's cheek.

Genesis got used to the sudden stream of water,''Why didn't you just throw water in my face?''

The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's nice to meet you too, Phi!" Alana grinned. "That sounds fun," she said to Varg.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rendak wrote:Genesis got used to the sudden stream of water,''Why didn't you just throw water in my face?''
"I don't know!" Flash whined more, "It's like I'm some goofy role-playing character being forced to do things for comic relief! Like I said, I just DO THINGS!" He thought for a second, "Oh wait a second... I LOVE BEING COMIC RELIEF!" And with that, Flash stopped resisting his player and shoved Genesis into the shower, following him in, "Hooray bizarre weirdness!"
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Bulgaria?" Tiara said, remembering some books she'd read, "That's in Eastern Europe... So, you're from Eastern Europe?" She thought, "I'm from the northern US, I think... I mean, that's where my specific breed of raccoon is based, the North American Raccoon..." She thought a little more, "Nova games... They make the Bario series, don't they?"

(( Does he have an accent? Also, why is he underlined? ))
"Yes, Bario series. The funky electrician saves a duchess from a giant frog dinosaur." Rion shook his head "I like it, but I'm more fan of the "Knights of the Square Table" series. My Dad works on them, and me and my bro are giving him some ideas from time to time!" Rion said the last sentence with a smirk.
"And about your breed, I think I've watched a documentary on that." Rion's ear fell "Can't remember much of it, though..."

((OOC: No, he hasn't any specific accent.))

---------------------------------------Park Scene----------------------------------
The Game wrote:Alana grinned. "That sounds fun," she said to Varg.
Varg grinned too "Very well, it is settles then!" He turned to Phi and Dusk "So, where shall we head to?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

My RP Characters