Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rendak wrote:Genesis chuckled as he bent down and looked at Flash, suddenly realizing who had smacked into his door. ''Hey there Flash! I think you've at least woken me up all the way by hitting my door ^_^ Almost didn't recognize you, I need to get my glasses on....oh, uhm, need some help?'' He ask, offering a paw
"No need! I shall let myself in!" Flash inchwormed his way into the apartment, waiting for the door to close behind him before springing to his feet, "Squeee!" he clapped his paws together and jumped from foot to foot in excitement, "I get to hang out with another member of an un-domesticated breed of canine, *gasp*, we should go do WILD ANIMAL THINGS! Like... Chase wild birds and eat 'em! Or... We could eat a bunch of unhealthy food because no one tells us otherwise! Or... We could stay uo REAALLLLY late and watch all the dirty offensive shows on TV! Or... I know! Let's get a ton of beer and get DRUNK, 'cause we've reached the sad state in our lives where the only time we can find any meaning is through mindless self-poisoning to the point of inebriation!" Flash grinned, waving his arms in the air, "Ohhh... The possibilities are ENDLESS!!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis laughed heartily once he heard Flash small list, as he looked for his glasses case. ''I am definitely in for an interesting day...meh, not a bad thing :P'' He grumbled a bit, as he couldn't find the case. So he turned to Flash and asked ''So! What should we do then Flash? Or would you like me to get you drink or eat if you hungry or thirsty?''

(Or ice for the nsty bump that should be on his head)

Aethon smiled as he headed toward Apollo's home, still sorry about the dinner incident, but was happy Apollo understood. He hummed a song as he walked along. Once he reached the Greek's front door, he knocked on it a few times, and waited, his hands behind hi back and a smile on his face
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The door opened and Apollo, as usual, looked for someone his height, before looking down. He smiled and wagged. "Aethon! I was beginning to fear you'd never come!" He bent down and hugged and picked up the fox. Then kissed him deeply. "Yum, strawberry-flavored. Chewing gum, my dear?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon murred as he was kissed and giggled, nodding. ''Yup! I have the entire packet with me if you want some!'' He said, hugging back
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

valerio

Post by valerio »

"gimme!" Aethon gestured with his palm outstretched. "Also, got any idea for a program?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Sindorei wrote:Varg smiled "My name is Varg Balkansky!" He glanced at Rion, who was still narrowing and focused on Dusk "And the grumpy face here is Rion Balkansky, my cat sibling! Nice to meet you, guys! I hope I haven't scared you back there!" His voice was calm, relaxed, but his eyes moved from Cat duo to his own brother, as if awaiting something.
Rion glanced at his brother and their eyes met for a moment. The cat sighed and turned to the duo. "Hi!" was the only thing he said, not loosing Dusk from sight.
Mystic Wolf wrote:Mystic was shaking their paws while he said: "Nice to meet you too, I moved in here a few months ago, and here my lupine friend with his cat sibling moved here today! They are newcomers too." Then, he stoped shaking their paws. "By the way, we are not as bad as people think! Don't be that nervous..." Said refering to Dusk.
Sindorei wrote:It was Varg that reached his paw for the shake. When it was done Varg turned to his feline sibling "Come on, bro! Don't act like that! Relax!"
"Fine, bro!" Rion sighed, calmed himself and turned at the two cats "Dusk, Phi, I wish to apologize for my rude behavior! It seems that I made myself a wrong first impression for you guys, and probably you made such about me too." He reached his own paw for a shake "So why don't we try this again?"
Dusk nodded as the wolves introduced themselves and shook paws. He started to feel his nerves calm, now that he saw that they were actually pretty friendly. Just as he was starting to relax, he spotted the way Rion was looking at him. He was surprise how hostile the cat's eyes looked... But then he offered an apology and a paw, and Dusk actually shook his head, thinking he may have just imagined that look. He took the paw and shook it. "That's fair enough, Rion! I guess I wasn't acting properly either. I'm sorry about that!" He looked at the trio of his new acquaintances. Benefit of the doubt, Dusk! "I'd be happy to forget about it and start over."
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rendak wrote:Genesis laughed heartily once he heard Flash small list, as he looked for his glasses case. ''I am definitely in for an interesting day...meh, not a bad thing :P'' He grumbled a bit, as he couldn't find the case. So he turned to Flash and asked ''So! What should we do then Flash? Or would you like me to get you drink or eat if you hungry or thirsty?''

(Or ice for the nsty bump that should be on his head)
(( No bump: He was a rocket-ship when that happened. ))
"Um... I dunno. I kind of ran out of ideas when I turned into a rocket-ship, I've just been winging it ever since..." he looked over at Genesis, "Are you doing anything today? You look like you just got up..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis chuckles lightly and scratches the back of his head ''That's cuz I DID just wake up Flash ^_^''

Aethon reached into his collar and put two pieces of gum into Apollo's outstretched paw. ''Why, what exactly do you mean?''

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Anyway!" Rion turned at Varg "I'm going back home, by the time I get home, the 'danger' should have passed!"
Varg raised one of his eyebrows "And what will you do at home?"
"Helping Dad and Mom of course!" Rion answered, he then stared at everyone else "I am sorry that I have to leave so soon, but I have to help my parents for something!" He waved at the group. "Bye everyone!" he headed out of the park.
"Bye! Tell Dad I won't forget about what he ordered!" Varg waved at him.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana wanted to speak up, tell the new pets who she was. make a friend, even. But she was so quiet-- she couldn't bring herself to be loud. "Hello...I'm...Alana..." she said weakly.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:Alana wanted to speak up, tell the new pets who she was. make a friend, even. But she was so quiet-- she couldn't bring herself to be loud. "Hello...I'm...Alana..." she said weakly.
Varg noticed something was wrong with Alana, so he leaned close to her and whispered "Alana, are you okay? Something troubling you? Anything I can help?" He was staring at the Samoyed with a calm and friendly, but worried look, awaiting answer.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Aethon reached into his collar and put two pieces of gum into Apollo's outstretched paw. ''Why, what exactly do you mean?''
Apollo put the gum in his mouth. "What would you like to do?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housedog wrote:Arin smiled. "Yeah, I love the house and all, but I don't like... overdoing things."
"Some things are worth over doing." he replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Oh?" Arin smiled. "Like... what?" She asked, grinning slyly.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I guess overdoing things is usually bad, but under doing things is worse. you've got to live life or you miss out on a lot."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"True. If you're going to do something, you should do it right."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"so, what do we do next. should we read another book, or should I try my paw at video games?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Whichever you like. We have a lot of both."

Arin's mother dropped in and left their drinks on the floor next to them. "Have fun, you two!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"we will. Thanks for the water," he said to Arin's mother as he reached for his drink and took a sip. "I think I'd like to try video games."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled, taking a sip of her tea. "Hehe, what game would you like to play? I'm sure we have it somewhere."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't know of any. while you've lived a relatively sheltered life, mine has been relatively free of technology."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiles and wags his tail, options running through his mind. ''May I ask how Artemis is treating that plush I made her?''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Aethon smiles and wags his tail, options running through his mind. ''May I ask how Artemis is treating that plush I made her?''
Apollo scratched his head. "She actually built a nest for Don and laid a blanket on it, and this morning she had bathed it, doing that baby-talking. I'm beginning to think she really needs a mate."
"I heard you, dog!" Came the familiar voice from inside. A moment later, the white buzzard came flying out and perched on Aethon's shoulder. She gave the fox a peck on his ear. "Nevermind him, foxie. I owe you big time for such a gift. Want me to kill a mouse for you?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon flicked his ear that was pecked. ''You're welcome birdie, nice name you chose for him =3 Hehe'' He then patted Her head

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Mmm, do that again, foxie."
"Are you two lovebirds done? Before I get jealous, mister, I'd still like to know if you planned anything for the morning."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don't know of any. while you've lived a relatively sheltered life, mine has been relatively free of technology."
Arin giggled. She had been doing that a lot around Spike. "Hmm... okay! They release a new Bario game lately, so we can play that. It's one of those games where you spend a lot of time jumping from ledge to ledge." She got up and turned on the Vii system, then got it set up for both of them to play. She handed him a controller and explained the buttons to him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"interesting. Why exactly is an electrician trying to rescue a duchess from a giant frog dinosaur?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"...Because that's how video game logic works." She started them on the first stage.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I should probably warn you, I can get pretty competitive sometimes. I don't like losing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I expected that from you. Don't worry, it's more of a race against the clock than me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I wasn't saying I'd be competitive against you. If I start losing badly, I may begin to use some choice words I picked up from the losing sled teams," he explained. "although I seem to have gotten the hang of this fairly quickly," he said as he was stomping on the heads of living dandelions and avoided giant man eating trees.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Oh, hehe... Okay. You've gotten the hang of this!" Arin's character jumped and missed the moving platform, falling into lava. "Aww, shoot!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"ha... Don't worry, you've only been playing these things a few years longer than I have," he said jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yeah, well... It was a fluke." She fell in again. "Maybe not..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"it's okay. I don't care. it may be these fancy motion controllers. I may not be as good if I were just using my paws."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I don't know, you might be very good with your paws." She grinned. Her character opened a large yellow door and ran in. "Mini-boss fight!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"sweet, just show me what I have to stomp."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

A giant scorpion was spawned from magic. "That thing. I'd say avoid the stinger."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Sindorei wrote:
The Game wrote:Alana wanted to speak up, tell the new pets who she was. make a friend, even. But she was so quiet-- she couldn't bring herself to be loud. "Hello...I'm...Alana..." she said weakly.
Varg noticed something was wrong with Alana, so he leaned close to her and whispered "Alana, are you okay? Something troubling you? Anything I can help?" He was staring at the Samoyed with a calm and friendly, but worried look, awaiting answer.
Alana blushed brightly; she hadn't expected anyone to hear her. "No! It's nothing! I mean, it's nothing important. I'm just having trouble...speaking up..."
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:Alana blushed brightly; she hadn't expected anyone to hear her. "No! It's nothing! I mean, it's nothing important. I'm just having trouble...speaking up..."
A slight smile appeared on Varg's face as he whispered "Now, now, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" a slight signs of blush appeared on Varg's face "And sorry if I have embarrassed you!"

My RP Characters