Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

May nodded, smiling at Tiara as she waved. "Alright! I'll come find you in a bit. Shouldn't take long for us to finish." The otter girl turned and started off in the other direction. Kieri gave Chikker one last glare before leaving as well, and soon the two disappeared into the trees.

When they had gone, Chikker breathed another sigh, grinning slightly. "Ah, thank goodness that's over. I thought she was gonna bite my head off." He looked up at Tiara, chuckling. "So, uh, I guess you're stuck with me for a bit, huh? Er... you want to see the dens...? Or something...."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc shrugged, staring off into the distance. "No... Not really, can't say I want to.." He spoke in a deep sigh. "... Sorry" He apologized.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel nodded, smiling. "No big deal. We were just goin for a stroll around town, wanna come with?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

The group of pets and one human began walking to Pharaoh's Fury. Moon would look like a teacher taking a group of pets on field trip, if it weren't for her colorful dress.

The "Pharaoh's Fury" could be seen swinging, as the group approached. The scream from its riders could be even heard from where the group stood. The giant boat continued to swing with people still waiting in line.

"So, other than Cesium, none of you ever been to an amusement park before?" Bullet turned and asked the group.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple shook her head back and forth wildly in excitement. "Nope! neverbeentoonebefore!"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:The group of pets and one human began walking to Pharaoh's Fury. Moon would look like a teacher taking a group of pets on field trip, if it weren't for her colorful dress.

The "Pharaoh's Fury" could be seen swinging, as the group approached. The scream from its riders could be even heard from where the group stood. The giant boat continued to swing with people still waiting in line.

"So, other than Cesium, none of you ever been to an amusement park before?" Bullet turned and asked the group.
Yukiko followed Bullet and the others to the Pharaoh's Fury ride. She looked up in awe at it, slightly scared. She shook her head to Bullet, "No, I have never been to an amusement park before." She told him.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon smiled at the sight of the Pharaoh's Fury, his excitement negating any fear he actually had, "I've been to various fairs but never an amusement park.". He noticed he still held onto Maple's hand and he swung it slightly just to liven up the mood even more between them.

"My dad works here so I frequently come here during my off days.", said Moon while she walked with the group and still carrying the lazy fox on her shoulders.

"Someone must have perfect timing. The ride seem just about to end right now.", Cesium commented seeing the arc of the swings shrinking with every pass.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:May nodded, smiling at Tiara as she waved. "Alright! I'll come find you in a bit. Shouldn't take long for us to finish." The otter girl turned and started off in the other direction. Kieri gave Chikker one last glare before leaving as well, and soon the two disappeared into the trees.

When they had gone, Chikker breathed another sigh, grinning slightly. "Ah, thank goodness that's over. I thought she was gonna bite my head off." He looked up at Tiara, chuckling. "So, uh, I guess you're stuck with me for a bit, huh? Er... you want to see the dens...? Or something...."
Tiara watched the two of them leave, sighing a bit uncomfortably as May went out of sight. She looked back at Chikker, "Well..." she looked around a bit before turning back to him with a slight smile, "Yeah, that'd be good. Then I can see where everyone lives..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker's ear flicked nervously, and he smiled. "Alright then!" He said, turning toward the trees in a different direction than where Kieri and May went. "It's just passed these trees here." The raccoon pushed through the leaves, disappearing completely in the thick foliage. "Cmon!" His voice called through the leaves.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Flash was slightly annoyed, "Me? Fall? What do you take me for, a baffoon!? I am a master of-ACK!!" Flash, having neglected his concentration, promptly fell off, landing in a large trash bin...
Jake chuckled and moved to the bin, reaching in and pulling out Flash. "You were saying?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Flash came out with half a box of stale donuts hanging out of his mouth, "Check it out Jake!" he said through muffled teeth, "I found something tasty in there!" He twitched a bit as a large insect scurried out of the box and over his muzzle before finally letting go and falling back into the can where it had been having a feast...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet briefly considered talking about himself, but decided against it. He didn't want to be a show-off. Soon the Pharaoh's Fury stopped swinging, and the previous riders emerged from the exit.

Seeing that Crayon was already holding Maple, and Cesium was sitting on Moon's shoulders. Bullet grabbed Genesis and Yukiko's hand. "Let's sit together this time!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon smiled at the sight of the Pharaoh's Fury, his excitement negating any fear he actually had, "I've been to various fairs but never an amusement park.". He noticed he still held onto Maple's hand and he swung it slightly just to liven up the mood even more between them.

"My dad works here so I frequently come here during my off days.", said Moon while she walked with the group and still carrying the lazy fox on her shoulders.

"Someone must have perfect timing. The ride seem just about to end right now.", Cesium commented seeing the arc of the swings shrinking with every pass.
Maple giggled a little as their hands swung back and forth. She stared, open mouthed as the ride started to stop, coming to a full rest. "That looks fun!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet briefly considered talking about himself, but decided against it. He didn't want to be a show-off. Soon the Pharaoh's Fury stopped swinging, and the previous riders emerged from the exit.

Seeing that Crayon was already holding Maple, and Cesium was sitting on Moon's shoulders. Bullet grabbed Genesis and Yukiko's hand. "Let's sit together this time!"
Yukiko nodded to Bullet as he grabbed her hand. She smiled, "Yes, let's sit together." She agreed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:Chikker's ear flicked nervously, and he smiled. "Alright then!" He said, turning toward the trees in a different direction than where Kieri and May went. "It's just passed these trees here." The raccoon pushed through the leaves, disappearing completely in the thick foliage. "Cmon!" His voice called through the leaves.
Tiara stopped for a second, looking unsurely at the bush before following Chikker in, carefully picking through it in a way that made it clear that she wasn't experienced at this...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker lead Tiara through the tangle of foliage, grinning widely when they came out of the other side. He beamed around at what was in front of them, turning to Tiara. "Pretty cool, huh?" They were standing in a large clearing. All over the clearing, trees were set, spread farther apart than the ones in the wall of green around them, and all connected by what looked like rope bridges. The trees varied in size, some just scrawny things that could be climbed, and others much bigger, stretching up through the metal bars of the cage. The larger trees were all littered with holes for the raccoons to sleep in, and some of the creatures were indeed doing just that. The ones that weren't dozing scampered up and down the trunks or across the rope bridges, some mulling about on the grass below. No one seemed to have noticed Chikker and the strange raccoon in their midst.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Maple giggled a little as their hands swung back and forth. She stared, open mouthed as the ride started to stop, coming to a full rest. "That looks fun!"
Crayon watched the line empty as those in line boarded the ride. He walked a bit faster knowing Maple could easily keep up and stopped when they were at the middle section of the ride. "After you.", he said to Maple as he stepped a bit to the side and lifted their hands to assist her in climbing into the ride.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"So where do you guys want to sit?" Bullet asked the others as he boarded the ride. "Front? Back? Or the middle? I think sitting in the front is scarier!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"So where do you guys want to sit?" Bullet asked the others as he boarded the ride. "Front? Back? Or the middle? I think sitting in the front is scarier!"
Yukiko thought for a moment, before smiling, "In that case, we should sit in the front cart!" She told him excited.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled, though very slightly nervous. He didn't have too much of a problem with it though, and nodded his head. ''Yes, the front sounds good.''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple broke free, running to the front of the ride. She climbed up into the seat right behind where Genesis and Yukiko were sitting, scooting all the way over to where Crayon could slide in. She bounced up and down in her seat ecstatically, giggling.

(fixd)
Last edited by Zander on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon felt a cold sweat drop from him as Maple went to the front of the ride, he casually followed her as though he never offered he up the middle and quietly sat beside her, still smiling though.

Cesium was about to ride in the row behind Maple and Crayon when a pair on the very front decided to switch places. "Run--Rhani.Let's sit there Rhani.", became their exchange with Cesium pointing to the seats in the end.
"Good call.", Rhani said as she carried Cesium to the seats, placing him down on one before taking the other for herself.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Huh? Um, o- okay!" Bullet followed the others to the front, even though he actually wanted to sit in the back!

Soon after everyone put on their safety bars, the warning horn signaling the start of the ride blew. The boat began swinging slowly, although it swang harder after each swing. "Hey! This is actually kind of nice!" Bullet commented to no one in particular.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was fairly scared as they swung harder and faster and higher. She held onto Bullet's arm, "Y-yes, kind of nice. Not scary at all!" She said, obviously a little scared.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled, having fun, he didn't mind it much because it didn't go ao high. ''Hahahahaha! This is so fun!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon felt a cold sweat drop from him as Maple went to the front of the ride, he casually followed her as though he never offered he up the middle and quietly sat beside her, still smiling though.
(Fixed before post)

Maple giggled as she turned and saw Crayon's face as he made his way to the front of the ride. "Oh come on! youknowthemiddleisboring!" she said really fast getting more and more excited.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Yeah, I just though they'll be riding in the center too.", Crayon said as he pulled both the safety bar over himself and Maple.

"Oh yeah Maple...", Crayon suddenly commented during the ride, stopping as the fall caused his stomach to constrict, "There has been plenty of pets moving into Yorkshire lately... Has there been anyone in particular I should meet?", he continued, curious of the recent happenings.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake set Flash down, giving the coyote a concerned look. "Ew, don't eat out of the trash. That's disgusting..."

---
Aiden studied the weird dog, curiosity strong now. "What are you anyways?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yeah, it is fun! This is going to be fun, Yuki... ko......" However, the boat didn't slow down. Instead, each swang got more intense and longer than the previous swing. And it was matter of time before they reached the peak of the swing, where not only that everybody was almost vertical, but time, wind, and sound all came to a temporary halt as well.

"Oh....... No......" Bullet barely managed to utter.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:Chikker lead Tiara through the tangle of foliage, grinning widely when they came out of the other side. He beamed around at what was in front of them, turning to Tiara. "Pretty cool, huh?" They were standing in a large clearing. All over the clearing, trees were set, spread farther apart than the ones in the wall of green around them, and all connected by what looked like rope bridges. The trees varied in size, some just scrawny things that could be climbed, and others much bigger, stretching up through the metal bars of the cage. The larger trees were all littered with holes for the raccoons to sleep in, and some of the creatures were indeed doing just that. The ones that weren't dozing scampered up and down the trunks or across the rope bridges, some mulling about on the grass below. No one seemed to have noticed Chikker and the strange raccoon in their midst.
Tiara moved close to Chikker, a bit shy about all the activity, "Oh, wow... the Chicago zoo didn't have all the dens in one place... is this how Raccoons live in the wild, or...?"

==== Outside of Phil's apartment building ====
Neko wrote:Jake set Flash down, giving the coyote a concerned look. "Ew, don't eat out of the trash. That's disgusting..."
Flash blinked, "...Why not? There's some good stuff in there..." he dropped the box into his own hand, opening it and revealing the few scattering bugs who had been eating the three stale donuts. He gave a look of disappointment, "Aww... There's only one that isn't chocolate..." he pulled it out, tossing the rest back in the trash can. He grinned at the crawler, which still had a couple small bugs crawling on it. He glanced up at Jake with a small twinkle in his eye, "You wanna split it?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Uh...no thanks.." Jake took a step back, Maybe eating out of the trash is normal for once-wild animals...still gross though..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Suit yerself!" Flash tossed the whole donut into his mouth, crunching down on it and the few unfortunate bugs who hadn't realized the danger they'd been in. He munched it down with his mouth full, holding his hands to his muzzle to keep it shoved in there. He swallowed hard and licked his lips, "Ah! Deee-lishous!"
He turned and started walking, "OK then! TO THE ZOO!" he marched off in the direction of the park...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake looked back at the trash can before following after Flash, still a bit disgusted. "Right, the zoo...is it far away?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Flash shook his head, "It's about as far from the other side of the park as we are from this side: just a quick stroll!" he grinned, hanging back to nudge Jake with his elbow, "Don't worry, we'll be making faces at the monkeys and throwing rocks at the alligators in no time!" he gave Jake a big, toothy grin...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara moved close to Chikker, a bit shy about all the activity, "Oh, wow... the Chicago zoo didn't have all the dens in one place... is this how Raccoons live in the wild, or...?"
Chikker beamed around at his home, then looked back to Tiara. "Nah, we'd be more spread out in the wild, but our cage isn't exactly the biggest in the world, so we set up the dens in the clearing for some privacy from the visitors." He tilted his head at the raccoon girl. "You said something about the Chicago zoo. Have you been there before?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Aquablast wrote:"Yeah, it is fun! This is going to be fun, Yuki... ko......" However, the boat didn't slow down. Instead, each swang got more intense and longer than the previous swing. And it was matter of time before they reached the peak of the swing, where not only that everybody was almost vertical, but time, wind, and sound all came to a temporary halt as well.

"Lu lu la lu la~♪*, Cesium was simply singing a strange song while Rhani just laughed at the other riders that were screaming. Upon reaching the crest of the swing, Rhani lifted her hands and feet up getting ready to feel the freefall she might get. Cesium continued sining his strange song.

"This." "Ride." "Is." "Fun.", Crayon commented to Maple in between the rises.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Yeah, it is fun! This is going to be fun, Yuki... ko......" However, the boat didn't slow down. Instead, each swang got more intense and longer than the previous swing. And it was matter of time before they reached the peak of the swing, where not only that everybody was almost vertical, but time, wind, and sound all came to a temporary halt as well.

"Y-yes! Fun!" Yukiko said, nervous. She was very scared of this ride, but she enjoyed the exhilarating and frightening feeling. When they reached the point where they were vertical, she shrank in her seat, scooting closer to Bullet.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:Chikker beamed around at his home, then looked back to Tiara. "Nah, we'd be more spread out in the wild, but our cage isn't exactly the biggest in the world, so we set up the dens in the clearing for some privacy from the visitors." He tilted his head at the raccoon girl. "You said something about the Chicago zoo. Have you been there before?"
Tiara looked at Chikker and nodded, "Mhmm, I almost went to live there but... I didn't really feel comfortable there... I mean... I'm still being... rehabilitated... and I wasn't very far back then... And I'm really used to living with the Books... They're like my parents, and my mom says I'm mentally only two years old... so..." she looked at her feet, shy again.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker patted Tiara's shoulder gently, understanding. "Yeah, well, some of us aren't fit for life in a cage. If I wasn't so cozy in here with friends and family I might have gotten out long ago." He smiled slightly. "Your owners- Er, parents must be pretty nice, if you're so content to stay with them."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara leaned into Chikker a bit, sighing, "Yeah... They were in the group from the government that shut down the circus I was in... They were the first people I remember feeling safe around... I love them..." she snuggled into him a small amount, changing the subject, "So... What do you guys do around here?"