Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Zander »

Rendak wrote:Genesis smiled and looked at the bowl of soup. It smelled even better up close and Genesis noticed the skillfully crafted bread chickens. He was still very hungry, but he held himself back, not wanting to eat until everybody was ready to do so.(this is him being a bit over-polite) He looked at Maple and said ''I'm going to wait until eating, but you can go right on ahead and start.''
Maple nodded, Picking up the soup and drinking it as if it were water, swallowing all the chunks of chicken along with everything else. After she finished she set the bowl back down, and realised something important.
It was HOT
she opened her mouth and started blowing in and out, fanning air on her face.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon peeked off the corner before the living room hoping to check up on his two guest but was only surprised to see Maple gulp down everything. This is starting to become a sad day., he thought as he rushed to the kitchen. Taking a tall glass hanging over the counters, he filled it with water from the faucet and quickly brought it to Maple.

((I'm not saying tap water since it's not XDD, also it's cold water o 3o))
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked at Maple with a sort of 'why-did-you-just-do-that' look. He was surprised she had simply downed the just cooked bowl of soup in one fell swoop. He saw Crayon go into the kitchen and get a glass of water. He took this moment to say to Maple ''You really should cool your soup before eating it all at once you know''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple snatched the glass of water from Crayon, not rudely, but in a way that said "i need this now." before gulping it down.
She let out a sigh as the cool water helped her throat and mouth. She waited about 5 seconds before looking up at Crayon
"That was good soup!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara nodded, "Yeah, I mean, I'm not too comfortable with Flash, but... there's not much better to do..." she started making her way down the stairs...
May giggled at that. "Don't worry about Flash, you'll get used to him." She said, following Tiara downstairs. "That other one though, the wolf. Jake wasn't it? He seems nice."
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Tobee wrote:Marc was shocked by Leopold's sudden outburst but decided to stay put. He stayed where he was, looking Leopold in the eyes. "L-leopold, please tell me w-what's wrong. Whatever I did, I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again..." He spoke with a deep concern in his voice, trying to understand what was wrong.
Leopold looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with Marc. He couldn't help but feel his body trembling a bit more, a cold sweat on his face.
"C-could you.... please... leave......." He spoke, the words sounding distant and foreign, almost as though he hadn't spoken them. To be honest, he didn't feel them come from his mouth either. The only thing that let him know they were his was the feeling of acceptance in it.

Leopold pulled the blanket to his face, wiping away some of the sweat and tears. His face felt tight and his fur stiff.
"I-I.. I'm s-s-sorry....."
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Haha, I guess they are a bit different after all!" Bullet threw the tissue and fallen meat into the trash can. "Well, since I am the host, it is my job to clean! Don't worry about it, Yukiko!" He smiled and nodded at Yukiko, before collecting Cesium's plate. "I hope you enjoyed the turkey, Cesium! Sorry I couldn't prepare anything better." Bullet gave a weak smile.
Yukiko bowed at Bullet as he tossed the turkey into the trash, "Yes, I suppose. But I am sorry to make you clean up messes that I have made." She said as she came back up from her bow. She glanced to the turkey and back to Bullet, "If it is not too unusual for me to ask this, but could you show me how to use a fork and knife? Hopefully I would be able to learn it after watching you." She asked him, a little embarrassed to ask something like this.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

==========(Hunt Residence)==========

Cesium shyly handed the plate to Bullet, looking to the floor beside him and Bullet. "I really liked it though.", he said while faintly blushing through his puffy fur, "and sorry for my poor manners. . .", he continued closing his eyes tightly and bowing after arising from his seat, "I didn't mean to brag! I thought all children had the same allowances as I do."

((Cesium's not shouting or even speaking with a loud voice, just treat the exclamation as emphasis))

==========(Cryice Residence)==========

"T-t-thanks, I'm glad you liked it.", Crayon answered to Maple's compliment. "Sorry I forgot to warn you it's hot.", he quickly added with a small smile.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"No, no! It's okay!" Bullet said, trying to make Cesium feel better. "I mean, at first I thought you were like me too! I probably made you rushed outside of the 7-11..." Bullet looked away, also embarrassed. "... But without that misunderstanding, we wouldn't have met. Don't you think the misunderstanding is actually a good thing, in some sense?" He smiled at Cesium, as he came out with his childish and optimistic logic.

"Oh, Yukiko, do you mind if Cesium show you how to hold the fork and knife instead? So I can wash the dish, then we can go to the amusement park sooner!" Bullet turned to Cesium. "You don't mind, right? Cesium?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"You're right!", Cesium said as his ears perked up and his eyes widened, "I guess I'll take that as a yes then.", now wagging his tail and returning his cheery smile.

Upon hearing Bullet's request, Cesium shook his head in acceptance as he went to Yukiko's side. "If I remember correctly this is the proper fork etiquette in America.", he started as he held the fork in a penhold with his left hand. "First of all, let's start with the basic penhold, called as such since it resembles the way one would hold a pen.", he started as he started demonstrating the hold in front of Yukiko. "Now the proper section of the fork to hold will be the middle with the concave of the fork facing up. . .". Cesium continued his lecture and upon finishing he presented the fork to Yukiko in an open palm, "Would you like to try for yourself?", he asked.

((Would be too long to post all of the steps XDD))
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded to Bullet, "Of course I do not mind." She told him as Cesium went over to her side of the table. She watched him and it hit her like a ton of bricks, "Oh I see! You hold it like one would hold a pen!" She exclaimed, happy to have learned how to use a fork. She noticed her outburst and rubbed the back of her head, blushing, "I apologize for my sudden outburst." She said as she reached for the fork, "Like this?" She asked, holding it like a pen.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ==== Phil's Apartment ====
"Well, if I find your family by then, I'll need to take you home. If I don't, I'll need you around to file a report on it..." Phil said through his raisin-bran...
Jake nodded, "Oh, right..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden pulled his head away, "I dunno, can we go somewhere?"
Angel chuckled, nodding slowly as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. "Sure thing." He said, glancing at Jacob. His owner nodded back, affirming that everything in the store was taken care of. Angel turned his gaze back to Aiden. "Did you have anywhere in mind? Somewhere you wanted to sight-see maybe?" The husky had a sudden thought. "And did you want to get some breakfast before we left?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Oh, so Cesium holds the fork differently... Bullet listened as he continued to wash the dish.

Note: Sorry for the short post, I am always rushed in the morning...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple giggled a little. Only now starting to realize she wasn't freezing anymore, she fiddled with the water glass in her hand, looking down. "T-Thank you.."

(that was a stutter, not a cold shiver)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium nodded cheerfully. "You're a very fast learner.", he said, "Do you need help with the knife as well?", he politely asked.

"Would you need anything else?", Crayon asked as he stood beside Maple.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis chuckled a bit throughout the entire thing. He heard his stomach growl, louder than before(Crayon and Maple most likely heard it as well) and decided that he shouldn't neglect his hunger any longer. He scooted a bit closer to the make-shift dining table and leaned over Maple a bit so he was closer to the bowl. He grabbed a spoon and took some of the soup in it, making sure to get some of the chicken. Even though he had just said Maple should have done this, he forgot to check whether the soup was hot or not. He quickly ate the spoonful, chewing it a bit before swallowing. He opened his mouth, about to tell Crayon that the soup was very good, but he left it hanging open, noticing what he had just done. He began to breathebin and out slowly, saying in between breaths. ''Well this...is...embarassing...''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook her head, "I have used a knife before, so I think that I will be fine. Thank you." She told Cesium. She tried out her newly learned technique on the turkey. She cut off a piece and ate it, smiling as she chewed. She began to work on the rest of the meat.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon opened one eye larger than another as though he had a question in mind as he turned to the origin of the sound. He focused just in time to see Genesis eat a fresh spoonful of the hot soup which immediately caused him to further open his eyes as he turn around and head into the kitchen. He returned with another glass of water and without hearing Genesis' comment, he offered him the glass. "Sorry I forgot to warn you it's hot.", he said with the same tone and face he had when he said those words to Maple.

"Jolly good then. I hope you enjoy your meal.", Cesium replied cheerfully feeling accomplished he was able to help somebody. "Excuse me, I'm going to see what Bullet's doing.", he told Yukiko as he went to Bullet's side and peered into the sink.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis grabbed the cup, thanked Crayon, then downed a good amount of it. After lowering the glass from his lips, he waited a few seconds then said ''Thank you, and there was no need to warn me...I'm stupid for eating so hastily...especially after I just said to Maple she should wait for her soup to cool...'' Genesis looked at the ceiling, slightly embarassed, then clutched at his stomach as he heard ot growl loudly again.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Do you want something else?", Crayon asked Genesis as he heard the stomach rumbling, "After all, a large wolf such as yourself would surely need more than a bowl of soup and some bread.", with Crayon now talking in a manner that was just desperately keeping his mood up.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked at the ceiling for a few more seconds, thinking. He turned his gaze to Crayon and asked him ''I-if it wouldn't be any trouble...could I have some meat?''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"One moment,", Crayon quickly ran into the freezer room and looked at a near bare shelf save for a nicely packed sausage. "We only have honey ham right now. Is that alright with you?", he asked with his voice sounding like he was trapped underneath a sack of rice due to the almost closed insulating door.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

By the time Cesium peered into the sink, Bullet was already wiping the plate with a piece of cloth. He turned and smiled at Cesium. "See? Isn't everything fast and efficient when we split our work?"

"Do you want to drink anything, Yukiko?" Bullet asked, as he put the plate back its place. "I think drinks and foods are expensive in the amusement park, so it would be best if we drink now!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was eating her turkey at a good pace, she really was hungry. She swallowed the piece that was in her mouth and wiped it with a conveniently placed paper towel, "Yes please, Bullet-kun. Water would be very nice." She said as she continued eating. She really appreciated Bullet being so accommodating to Cesium and her, "When will we leave for the Amusement Park?" She asked.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"I'm ready anytime you two are ready. Not much to do yet as dad is still finishing up the migration.", said Cesium before returning to the table and finishing his class of minty water. "So will we be taking a cab or the shuttle?", Cesium asked excitedly.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Let's go once Yukiko finishes eating! And I am fine with whatever transportation, but I personally like the shuttle train!" Bullet wagged his tail, excited by the prospect of riding a transportation. He took 2 glasses and headed toward the water dispenser. "Yukiko, do you want cold, hot, or warm water?"

Note: By shuttle train I mean the electric train (EMU), I am not sure what it is called over there... :/
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hypergenesis wrote:"One moment,", Crayon quickly ran into the freezer room and looked at a near bare shelf save for a nicely packed sausage. "We only have honey ham right now. Is that alright with you?", he asked with his voice sounding like he was trapped underneath a sack of rice due to the almost closed insulating door.
Genesis heard his stomach growl once more and said "That would be very nice....thank you". Genesis hadn't even felt hungry or thirsty in the car, and now that was catching up with him, he began to feel tired and drank some more water and ate a bit more soup, needing the nourishment.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon took the roll of ham and as he turned around he noticed the closing door. He caught the door just before it closed, but not without getting his hand pinned by the heavy door. Crayon yelped as pain shot through his hand, he tried pulling it though it was stuck and it only caused him more pain. "Caramel!", he shouted off the top of his lungs before he pushed the door open and crawled out of the room with his other hand still holding the ham.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis nearly jumped up from the couch upon hearing Crayon yell for someone named Caramel if not for Maple still sitting on him. He picked her up without warning and set her down on the couch and ran into the kitchen where he saw Crayon crawl out of what he presumed to be a freezer. He hurried over to Crayon and got down on one knee slightly lifting Crayon up and asking him "What happened? Are you alright?"

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple was almost asleep when Genesis picked her up, She looked around. "Wh-what?" but Genesis was already gone.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Glacier ran out the door and saw Genesis picking up Crayon. Caramel came out shortly after, though she stood still as she was surprised to see Crayon crying. "What happened?", Glacier asked Genesis as Crayon was sobbing endlessly.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis turned toward Glacier and said "I don't know! I heard him call out 'Caramel' then I ran in here and saw him crawl out of the freezer, and I just asked him what happened, and I'm still waiting for an answer..". Genesis noticed Crayon's paw twitching and asked him "Did you do something to your paw?"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Glacier also noticed the twitching and quickly checked inside the freezer for ice. He returned shortly and clenched Crayon's hand on a tube of ice he found. "Could you lay him down somewhere comfortable?", Glacier asked Genesis before taking the ham from Crayon. "I suppose you wanted to cook this.", Glacier asked and received a nod from Crayon. Taking the wrapper off and putting the ham on a plate, Glacier put the roll in the microwave and Crayon started wailing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Let's go once Yukiko finishes eating! And I am fine with whatever transportation, but I personally like the shuttle train!" Bullet wagged his tail, excited by the prospect of riding a transportation. He took 2 glasses and headed toward the water dispenser. "Yukiko, do you want cold, hot, or warm water?"

Note: By shuttle train I mean the electric train (EMU), I am not sure what it is called over there... :/
Yukiko nodded, "The shuttle train is very nice, I would like that as well!" She confirmed, happily, "I would prefer cold water, please."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis nodded to Glacier and picked up Crayon, and walked back into the living room. He lied him down on the couch, and put a pillow (assuming there's a sofa pillow) behind his head. He sat next to where Maple was and said "I'm sorry Crayon....This is my fault...."

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Okay well take the shuttle. . train then." Cesium agreed though slightly blushing as he meant a shuttle bus which he assumed Yorkshire to have. "Oh, and I have a favor to ask.", Cesium said as he took out six fifty dollar bills from his wallet. "Could you pay for yourselves?", he continued as he handed Yukiko and Bullet a pair of the bills each, "I'm kind of embarrassed to show that I'm treating and I don't feel really comfortable with frequently taking out my wallet.".

"No it's not your fault.", Crayon replied amidst his crying, "It's because Mr. Prommie just put the whole ham in without making it pretty.", Crayon cried out loud. Caramel snapped out of her shock upon hearing Crayon's voice and simply chuckled, she knew that Crayon was going to be alright.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled,not really minding whether it looked,'pretty' or not, but didn't laugh, unable to not blame himself in his mind. He looked at Crayon's paw and asked ''What happened anyway? You never did tell us....'', as he looked down at the ground.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon stifled his cry to a weak sniffle before looking at Genesis. "The door bit my hand.", he said with a bratty attitude as he tried to deny being at fault.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis was surprised by the bratty tone to Crayon's reply(Im' assuming he made it apparent). He continued to look down at the ground, and his ears went down, him feeling more at fault. He said to Crayon ''See...if I had listened to my owners advice you wouldn't have to had gone in there..which eventually led to getting your hand caught in the door....I'm sorry.....''