THE PARTY!!!

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

THE PARTY!!!

Post by Jack »

ladies and gentlemen! welcome to...

THE PARTY!!!!!!!

i think this can be really fun! :D

the setting is as follows:

Location: a big house with a pool, grill, trampoline and any other fun things you can think of. (but don't over do it.)
the house is in one of the "Pet Friendly" neighborhoods. even though the house is owned by Jack, for the sake of this fun little RP, the party is not held in radiant gardens.
there is an all night open grocery store a few blocks down the street from the house. (in case someone needs to do an "orange soda" run.)

Participants: all of your characters can be in this rp.
even though Jack (aka: the host) does not know everyone (how could he? he's never been to any other PF neighborhood!) this is supposed to be an "open to all pets" party, so pets from other neighborhoods are treated as pets from this same neighborhood only they have never met here before.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTES: 1) there are A LOT of characters! try to keep things orderly! that means, good grammar and good spelling too.
2) the decision as to if this party affects the real Pet Friendly games is up to the players of each neighborhood.
3) when first posting, please write the names of all the pets you want to use in this game in brackets and in bold on the top of your post so i can add them to the guest list.
example:

(NAME)
(NAME)

blablablablablablabla
balbal
balblalbalbablall

and most importantly: have fun!

~GUEST LIST~
Jack
Nika
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Jack

Re: THE PARTY!!!

Post by Jack »

Jack had finished preparing the grill in the backyard when Nika ran up to him. she saluted and said "Captain! i have finished setting the ice and drinks! also, the pool is finally ready for the fur invasion!" "Very good, Nika! now, go and stand in the front door, ready to greet our guests! i will start the grill here." Jack replied. "oh man, this is gonna be SO GREAT! I LOVE PARTIES!!!" Nika said, enthusiastic as ever. "i know you do, now hurry up! they should be showing up at any second!" Jack said. "right!" Nika replied, and she ran off to the front door, awaiting the guests.

(YOU CAN ALL START YOUR POSTING NOW!!!)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

(WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT, hold up. I'm all for non-canon crossover stuff, but you NEED an OOC of some kind. Also, keep in mind, once you reach 20 players or so, things become uncrackable.

Also, when I say it's non-canon, I mean it. That's part of the PF rules. Jack, make an OOC, so that people can ask questions and such. I wouldn't do an OOC only post in an IC thread, but there isn't an OOC thread!)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Jack

Post by Jack »

Buckdida wrote:(WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT, hold up. I'm all for non-canon crossover stuff, but you NEED an OOC of some kind. Also, keep in mind, once you reach 20 players or so, things become uncrackable.

Also, when I say it's non-canon, I mean it. That's part of the PF rules. Jack, make an OOC, so that people can ask questions and such. I wouldn't do an OOC only post in an IC thread, but there isn't an OOC thread!)
(and there it is!)

post!