Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

rempar11

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by rempar11 »

After getting some food,Andy went back to the apartment to rest. but his mom said.'why dont you go meet some other pets' Hmm i guess that is why they call it Pet Friendly 'Why dont you go swiming Ugh fine. Where is that swimsuit. Gosh i hate swiming.... and water as he walked to the pool he decide to investigate
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"uh, heh, I'm going to go look for Cap now... erh, heheh" he said pointing towards the lobby door "I'll be off" then quickly walked through the doors ignoring anything anyone said to him, unfortunately in his hurry he bumped into a snowy white dog coming through the doors. "Sorry, sorry" he turned around backing away towards the elevator while saying this. and then turned his back to the dog and sprinted into the elevator, the door was just closing. he slipped through the door and as a "Ding" rung through the elevator he sighed with relief. "something about that dog just gives me the shivers" he thought back to the extremely muscled Rottweiler back in the pool room.
he calmly walked back though the hall and into his apartment, greeted by the warm smells of spices and cooking meat, possibly a bit of fish. smiling he walked into the kitchen where his dad was frying something in a pan while something delicious smelling simmered away in a pot. "how was it? overthrowing the government and whatnot?" his dad asked before tasting some of the soupy mixture from the pot. "I was too busy trying to get the locals to switch over to my evil regime, but I found some, if not most too whacky to be in the evil-doing business" Chester grinned "wake me up when it's ready" and walked to his room to take a nap.

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn looked at Nat, while still hugging Tom tightly, feeling a bit better. Still, he felt bad, if not guilty, that so many pets already know his secret. It was just his fault for being bad at hiding it. Yet it was so easy for him to tell any lie, but he was unable to lie about being gay.
Your secret's safe with me.
T-thanks... Also, just so you know, I don't act female... at all. And my name's not Wendy!
Glenn let go of Tom, walked towards the leopard, and extended his hand to greet him properly, still blushing a little.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat took Glenn's hand with a smile, shaking it hartily. "Good to here, Mr Not-Wendy!" He looked around. "Now then? Can anyone think of something fun to do 'round here?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li scratched the back of his head and looked at Nat, "Well, there's the garden, a dangerous one, and the pool, where pets go crazy. Aaaand much more than that I don't know."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Seriously." Stephi smiled. "Try not to sprint off like that...and if you do again make sure you have that in your hand." she pointed to his inhaler.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap sat down on the stairs sighing. His ears folded back in shame as he looks regretfully up at Stephi. "S-sorry I reacted the way I did. I... wasn't thinking straight." He blushes a little and turns his head away, fidgeting uncomfortably before putting his aviator's cap back on, tucking the inhaler back in.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn shook paws with Nat, and stood next to Li.
We've all been here for just one day, so we don't know much. I know just of the pool and the garden. Now if you'll excuse me....
He turned around, walked back to Tom, and hugged him.
Say, want to find a place where we can be alone? - whispered Glenn.
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn shook paws with Nat, and stood next to Li.
We've all been here for just one day, so we don't know much. I know just of the pool and the garden. Now if you'll excuse me....
He turned around, walked back to Tom, and hugged him.
Say, want to find a place where we can be alone? - whispered Glenn.
Tom blushed slightly. "Well...there's always your room or mine..." he whispered back.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn also blushed, but made sure that the felines didn't notice it. He climbed on his fingers, kissed Tom on the cheek, and proceeded towards his ear to whisper something, all the time having his arms wrapped around Tom, for support.
I was actually hoping something else... does this place have a roof? Let's go on the roof. I want to watch the sunset with you...
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom smiled at Glenn, and turned to Li and Nat. "Me and Glenn are just going to have some time together. We'll see you guys later." He then led Glenn to the nearest elevator and, once they had walked into it, pressed the button for Floor 20. After about a minute, they reached Floor 20, and stepped out. Tom then noticed a door and a set of stairs with a sign marked "To the Roof". He led Glenn over to the stairs, and opened the door once they reached it. He and Glenn then stepped out onto the roof of Oasis Towers, and sat down where they could see the sunset.

"Wow...it's so beautiful...almost as pretty as the dalmatian by my side." said Tom. He then rested his head again Glenn's, and smiled.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat nodded. "I understand. I can figure something out." He waved goodbye to them, and looked down at Li. "I guess it's just you and me."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li let out a sigh as he watched Tom and Glenn disappear into the elevator, slowly shutting it's doors. He snapped out of his trail of thoughts when he heard Nat speaking, "Oh? Huh, oh yeah... I guess." Li sighed and looked at Nat, " So uhm.. Where did you move from?" Li asked, trying to make smalltalk.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat smiled at Li. "I moved from Asia with my dad. He saved my life when I was injured in a wildlifre reserve years ago." He cocked his. "How about you? Where are you from?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Don't even think twice about it. I figured you were just..." she thought for the right words. "Really frustrated."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias laughed a little while sitting on the steps of the stairs. He looked to Cap, "Loosen up, buddy. You just need to take a deep breath and relax. What's your name, by the way. I'm kinda tired of calling you Weenie." Tobias said.
----------
Grace had become distracted from the group and wandered off. She was sitting on a couch in the lobby writing in her poetry journal, writing a poem titled 'Alone in the Crowd' about loneliness, suffering and death. She glared at the hotel staff while writing.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat smiled at Li. "I moved from Asia with my dad. He saved my life when I was injured in a wildlifre reserve years ago." He cocked his. "How about you? Where are you from?"
Li sighed at the question, "Well, I'm originally from Serbia, but was rescued from poachers, lived in Edinburgh, and then moved to the US a couple of years ago." Li started humming a tune, to get his mind on other things forgetting Nat's presence until he laid his eyes on him again, and stopped humming. "Uh- heh, sorry, forgot you were here for a second." Li blushed.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat laughed at Li's absentmindedness. "Don't worry about it. It sounds like you've had quite a history." He ruffled Li's headfur, his violet eyes shining at him. "So... It's getting late. You wanna do anything before we have to turn in?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li stared right into Nat's eyes and his mind almost took off to another world, the eyes almost lighting up his face with a violet glow. "Gughh?" Li was at loss of words as he was staring into the eyes, not being able to pull his glare away, he felt his body almost going limp.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn wrapped his arms around Tom, and lowered his head on the husky's chests, watching the sunset. It was so warm and comfortable, and happy.... A tear appeared in his eye while enjoying the moment, unable to say anything for a while, just smiling.
Tom, I'm so glad I moved here.... I love you... and I'm finally happy. Promise me that our relationship won't end soon....
Just the thought of the things that can ruin their relationship made Glenn afraid of it. Then there's the fact that he doesn't really know Tom. Glenn just hoped that Tom isn't pretending to be what he is, for some reason. He snuggled him harder, scratching his head against his chest.
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn wrapped his arms around Tom, and lowered his head on the husky's chests, watching the sunset. It was so warm and comfortable, and happy.... A tear appeared in his eye while enjoying the moment, unable to say anything for a while, just smiling.
Tom, I'm so glad I moved here.... I love you... and I'm finally happy. Promise me that our relationship won't end soon....
Just the thought of the things that can ruin their relationship made Glenn afraid of it. Then there's the fact that he doesn't really know Tom. Glenn just hoped that Tom isn't pretending to be what he is, for some reason. He snuggled him harder, scratching his head against his chest.
Tom smiled and cuddled Glenn. "Oh Glenn, I promise you that we'll be together for a long time." He then yawned. "Wow...it's been a long day...I'm so tired..." The husky then fell asleep in Glenn's arms.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat reached to grab Li as the tiger seemed to stumble a little. He blinked at him, violet eyes tinted with concern. "Hey- Woah! Are you ok?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li felt like he was drowning in Nat's deep, amethyst colored eyes, "Uhh yes.." He murred, almost like he was talking in his sleep, staring blankly into Nat's eyes, like they were hypnotizing him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stared at Li curiously. one eyebrow raised. Then he smiled, seeming to understand. "Ohh... It's the eyes isn't it?" He laughed. "I should really get some colored contacts ors something."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li regained composure and looked at Nat, a bit embarassed and blushed slightly, "Nono, please don't ... they're beautiful..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat smiled. "Alright, but only cause of the compliment." He giggled, ruffling Li's headfur. "So, whatcha wanna do?"
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked up to the cat and then nodded. "Er... right. Names. Uh, I'm Captain Jack, my parents named me after that Billy Joel song. Most people call me Cap for short, or sometimes Jack."

(Whoops, edited.)
Last edited by Kalvin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap looked up to the other dog and then nodded. "Er... right. Names. Uh, I'm Captain Jack, my parents named me after that Billy Joel song. Most people call me Cap for short, or sometimes Jack."
((Tobias is a cat.))
Tobias walked to Cap and patted him on the shoulder, "Well Cap, it's nice to know your real name." He said smiling, "You know what? A couple of other pets and I were gonna take a bunch of the pets on a tour of the city, but that might be tomorrow. Are you up for it?" Tobias asked.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

anthroguy101 wrote:Henry zoned out for a moment (Perception: 2). What? Oh, yeah, I'm the maintenance man.Henry said. The reason I installed the device was so the owner wouldn't get sued, which would cost a lot more money than a high-tech safety box, doncha know.
furryovrlord wrote:"wow, that's pretty interesting, hehe, are you alright? you kinda zoned out there for a bit or something.." ace pretended to be a doctor and playfully looked into his ears with one eye as if he were inspecting them then he put on a fake 'doctor' accent "hmm, nothing seems out of the ordinary.. anyways, are you finished with all the maintenance- ey stuff? i've kinda been looking to find somebody to hang out with."
Okay, I guess. Henry is the kind of dog who always feels like he needs to be doing work, so he felt a little uncomfortable with someone asking to hang out with him. He also felt safer working than playing (Luck - 3).I got money for the tram. Where do you want to go?
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked up at Tobias and thought about it for a second. "Is... is that husky going?" He has a nervous look as he asks this, rubbing his shoulder a little. He really doesn't want a repeat of today which seems likely to happen.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias thought for a second, "He might be going, but we'll be in such a large group that you can stick clear of him while still going on the tour."
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

As he went to the pool. He went to the tallest diving post and dived.And then he remeberd (I can't swim) as he splashed around to get to the top. *water survival traning* As he got to the other side, he climbed up the wall and gasped for air. No....more....swiming...
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I'll go too. But i refuse to go near any bodies of water if Jaxeh is going."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat smiled. "Alright, but only cause of the compliment." He giggled, ruffling Li's headfur. "So, whatcha wanna do?"
Li looked around and blushed a bit more as Nat ruffled his headfur, "Uh heehee, I don't know really, we could either find something to do now or uhm... wait and do something tomorrow, as it's kinda getting late" He said as he stared right into those eyes again, ALMOST falling into them like a trap, but not this time. "Say uhm, which one do you live in? Appartment, I mean"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias laughed, "Oasis is in a desert, there's not that much water beyond a few fountains and some pools." He said, "But we don't have to go anywhere near those."
----------
Grace folded up the paper that she was writing her poem in. She would finish later. She wandered down the hallway, aimlessly.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Nat nodded, sighing. "Yeah, I guess it is getting late..." He looked at Li. "I live in 315- Hey! We could go to my place! My dad's probably already unloaded some stuff for us to do."

Li looked somewhat confused at Nat, "Uuhm, sure, sounds like fun!" Li replied, scratching the back of his head.

Nat turned his eyes on Li curiously. "You don't seem too keen to the idea... We don't have to go..."

Li looked down at his feet, blushing. "Yes, I want to go, I'm just a bit uhm..." Li cleared his throat, "Nervous?" Li looked into Nat's eyes again which made him tremble slightly.

Nat blinked at him. "Nervous?" He cocked his head. "What's there to be nervous about...? It's not the eyes still is it?" He asked, putting a hand on Li's shoulder.

Li looked at a nearby door, "Nono, there's nothing to worry about I guess, I just get really shy sometimes... I guess you've noticed by now, huh?" Li sighed, a weak smile spreading across his face.

Nat smiled at Li. He thought it was funny how the tiger wouldn't make eye contact, but he wasn't going to say anything. "Ok... I guess it's kind of weird of me to ask you to my place when we just met as well. Anyway. the offer still stands."

Li looked at Nat and smiled back, marvelling in the beauty of the eyes, melting by the smile he was given, "S-sure, lets go?" He asked, still a bit nervous.

Nat smiled at Li. "Awesome!" He grabbed the tiger's hand and led him to the door of his apartment, which they were still standing near. He flung it open, nearly scaring his dad to death. "Nat! You frightened me!"

Li giggled at Nat's dads reaction, "Hi there, I'm Li, I live next door, room 309." He said as he turned to Nat, "So, what shall we do?"

Nat smiled at his dad. "Sorry. Er, I brought a friend." His father gave him a curious look. "Already. That's fast even for you." He gave a booming laugh. "Well, your room is all set up if you want to go in there. I even plugged in all of your electronics." Nat nodded to his dad, turning to Li. "That sound ok?"

Li looked at Nat's dad and was astonished by his booming laughter, but snapped out of it and turned to Nat once again, "Heh, sure!"

Nat smiled, grabbing the tiger's hadn again as he led Li down the hall and into his room. When he walked in, he couldn't help but laugh. "Y'know... This is the first time I've been in here..."

Li giggles as he's led into Nat's room and looks around at the electronics and gadgets, "Well, then thats the first for both of us!" Li giggled

Nat gave Li a nod, hopping onto the bed. "So... watcha wanna do? I've got boardgames and stuff, or video games. Whatever you want!" He turned his shiny violet eyes on Li. "Just tell me."

Li sat down on Nat's bed next to him, "Well I don't *yawn* know, chess maybe?" Li said, yawning heavily after aswell as midsentence.

Nat giggled at Li. "You sure chess is a good choice if you're so tired?"

Li yawned once again, "What? Me tired? nono" Li said as he didn't realize his own tiredness and closed his eyes just for a second, making him drop towards Nat, dozing off.

Nat laughed. "Suuure you're not. What was I thin-" He stopped, his hands bolting to catch Li. "Woah." He said, shaking the tiger a little. "Uhm... Li? You ok?"

Li opened his eyes and looked deep into Nat's eyes and smiled, "pretty.." He groggily said as he closed his eyes again, purring, "Okay.. just a little bit tired"

Nat sighed as he realized Li was ok. He smiled at him, patting the tiger's side. "Obviously. Y'know... I could turn on a movie or something. If you want..."

Li groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Hmm a movie sounds fun.. *yawn* what do you have?"

Nat looked at the shelves of DVD's in his room. "Well... I'm a huge movie fan so... pretty much everything that's ever been in theaters." He laughed. "Kinda sad, huh?"

Li giggled and looked at Nat, "Heh, no. I like playing onlinegames, pretty much geeking all out when there's nothing else to do. I'm lucky mum forced me out earlier, or I would've been stuck there all day and night, heh." Li scratched the back of his head, "And for movie, I don't know, you pick something!"

Nat laughed, his eyes gleaming at Li. "I never did get into that whole online gaming craze. Maybe you could tell me about it sometime." He smiled, turning back tot he shelf. "How about... Oh! This one!" He said, pulling out one of the cases. "Moulin Rouge! It's kind of a lovey-dovey thing,and it's a musical, but it's one of my favorites!"

Li looked at Nat and smiled, "Sounds nice! I like musicals, although I've not seen many. Only the Lion King, Heh.." Li said, blushing slightly.

Nat smiled. "That was my favorite movie as a kid! though, this one's little different." He popped the disc into the DVD player and hopped back onto the bed with Li, grabbing the remote.

Li scootched closer to the wall behind him and leaned against it, slightly closer to Nat, "Well, you sure make it sound nice!" Li giggled.

Nat glanced sideways at Li as the menu appeared. "What? You like the lovey-dovey stuff?" He asked with a smile, clicking "Play".

Li looked over at Nat and smiled, "Yeah, lovey-dovey stuff can be rather nice sometimes" He replied and yawned heavily, dropping towards Nat once again, dozing off, purring.

Nat smiled slightly. "Yeah..." He said, watching the opening scene. The music soothed him, calming his thoughts, and it was several minutes before Nat noticed Li had fallen asleep. He smiled, setting the tiger down on the bed, and slid out the door. His dad was still moving things outside. "Hey, dad. Is the phone working? I need to call Li's parents." His father nodded, pointing to the phone hanging off of teh wall near the door. Nat walked toward it, taking the headset off the receiver and dialing in Li's room number. "Hello, is this the residence of a tiger named Li?"

Beth picked up the phone and answered, "Uh, yes. Have something happened? Don't tell me he's been causing a mess." She replied in a worried tone.

Nat chuckled. "No ma'am. He's fine. My name's Nat Watson, and I met Li when I moved in today. He's here with me now."

Beth giggled back, "Hehe, well then what's the problem?"

"Well," Nat said, twirling the phone cord in his fingers. "He kind of fell asleep, and I wanted to know if you'd like me to bring him over."

Beth sighed, "Uhm, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please?"

Nat smiled. "Certainly, ma'am. I'll be over in a few minutes."

Beth sighed again, "Okay, thanks." and hung up.

Nat set the phone back on the it's perch, turning to walk back down the hall. "Dad, I'm going to take Li home." He called to his father, who grunted in reply. Nat slipped quietly into his room, turning off the TV, and went to the edge of the bed. He slid his arms under Li, bracing the tiger's shoulder's with one and his knees with the other, and hoisted him up gently.

Li opened his eyes slowly to see Nat carrying him, almost like a knight in shining.. fur. "Huh?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes

Nat turned his violet eyes down at Li as he walked out of his room with the tiger in his arms. "Hush." He cooed. "Go back to sleep. I'm gonna get you home." He walked through his apartment as he spoke, slipping outside.

Li was caught in the violet eyes once again, simply staring and feeling a soothing calm shower down on him. He turned his head towards Nat's chest and nuzzled it slightly. "Mmhhh okay.." He calmly and groggily whispered into Nat's fur.

Nat couldn't help but smile at how adorable Li looked. He carried the tiger gently down the hall, stopping outside room 309. Making sure Li was still comfortable, Nat rapped his knuckles on the door.

Beth opened the door and almost melted as she laid her eyes upon them, "D'awww, isn't that cute.. Want me to take him?" She said, looking at them both while leaning against the doorframe.

Nat smiled sheepishly up at Li's mother. "Uhm... If it's alright with you. I'd like to take him inside..." His voice shook a little as he spoke.

Beth giggled, "Heh sure, it's right over there, at the end of the livingroom" She pointed towards a door a couple of inches from the livingroom TV.

Nat nodded, slipping past Beth. "Thank you..." He made his way across the livingroom, and opened the door quietly. Nat made his way through the dark to Li's bed, nearly running into the tiger's computer. He set Li down on the bed gently, slipping the cover off the bed and onto the tiger.

Li yawned again looked up at Nat, his violet eyes almost glowing in the dark, "Uh... thanks Nat." Li yawned.

Nat smiled down at the tiger, ruffling his headfur. "No problem, bud." His violet gaze glinted in the dark, and he blinked. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Li looked at Nat and gave a disheartened smile, "Do you have to go?" He said, reaching his hand out for Nat

Nat chuckled quietly, grabbing Li's hand and setting it back down. "I'm sorry, but I have to get home and help my dad unpack..." His eyes shone. "Besides, I don't think your mom would like it very much if I stayed."

Li purred slightly and was marveled by his eyes, "okay.. But I guess I'll see you tomorrow then..?"

Nat nodded, laughing. "Sure thing. I'm just down the hall." He stood up slowly, patting Li's hand. "Night."

Li smiled at Nat, "Okay, night." he replied.

Nat smiled at Li as he slipped out, closing the door quietly. He past Beth as he was leaving, and ducked his head at her. "Goodnight ma'am."

Beth giggled at Nat, "Goodnight."

Nat blushed at Beth's giggling and nodded to her as he left. He took a few deep breaths when he was outside, and made his way back to his own apartment. When he was inside, his father looked up at him curiously. "You're back? I was expecting you to stay over there. You were looking at that tiger rather affectionately." Nat blushed again, his face a dark crimson. "D-Dad! You don't know what you're talking about!" Nat's voice was a little alarmed, and his eyes were stretched wide. His father chuckled, waving his hand dismissively. "Fine, fine. Just come help me will you? We'll be going to bed too soon."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Grr...what's taking so long? The sun is going down! There's no point touring the city now...we don't have enough time to show everything! Most stuff is gonna be closed, and none of the nightclubs are open tonight!" Jaxeh complained.
"To be fair, you didn't call me until mid-afternoon. Of course it will be evening. Speaking of which, I should be getting home, before my mother worries about me..."
"You're ditching?! Klack...ah, fine. All of you, let's plan to meet here in the morning tomorrow. Get some breakfast, and get here quick so that we don't run out of time again. Tell anyone that you think would be interested. The more we got, the better. Nobody's gonna mess around with a large pack of cats and hounds!" Jaxeh laughed.
"Jaxeh's right. It's probably a good idea to turn in for the day. After all, move-in is no easy task...there's work to be done, right?" Klack questioned. "Let's get some rest and do this tour tomorrow." Klack nodded goodbye to the group, and set off to the doors of the tower. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to walk back home."
"Bye Klack," Jaxeh said, "And bye to the rest of you as well. I'll see all of you...tomorrooooow!" Jaxeh walked off to the elevators, scanning his card and speeding back up to his home.

(Let's wrap this day up, guys.)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

(whoops, sorry about not responding Chair, missed you post.)

Bastion grinned at Deacon and took his paw, shaking it. "Not a problem, I shouldn't have dozed off anyway. It's nice to meet you too, I'm Bastion He let go of Deacon's paw and noticed the sun going down. "****, I'm late for supper, gotta run!" Bastion exclaimed and jumped down from the bench, running off towards the doors.

(going to be done for the day.)
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Ugh all i want to do is sleep it off. As he got out of the pool (soaking wet i might add) and walked to the front desk. Excuss me but do you have any extra towel :Yes sir here you go, Andy put it over his head and went for the elevater not noticing anyone (or really care that much). He walk. or more triped to his room. Mom im home. mom said: Dinners in the fridge
thanks mom after having a light dinner he climbed in hes bed and lightly dremed
Last edited by rempar11 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tom wrote:Oh Glenn, I promise you that we'll be together for a long time." He then yawned. "Wow...it's been a long day...I'm so tired...
Glenn remained silent, and just smiled at his words, while still resting his head on Tom's shoulders, with both of his arms wrapped around him. After a short while, his ears caught light snoring coming from the husky. He was asleep. Glenn giggled. The weather in Oasis was very warm, so spending the night on the roof wouldn't be a problem. Mom wouldn't have anything against it, either. Carefully, he placed Tom in a laying position, and then laid on him, placing his head on his chest, cuddling with Tom until he fell asleep himself.
Richarson Valley