Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by The Game »

Stephi smiled excitedly. "Actually, I kind of wanted to play. It looks like a lot of fun!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li carried Zoey and dragged Nat over to the elevator where he looked at Zoey and smiled "Do you wanna press the button?" Li giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey nodded with a smile, "Yes!" She leaned forward and pressed the button, smiling more when it lit up. "Ooooh..." She continued pressing it, hoping it would do something else.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled at Zoey as she kept pressing the button. After a while the elevator arrived and they got in and pressed the 18th floor button.

As well as before, the elevator arrived at the 18th floor and got out and made their way towards Glenn's appartment and knocked on the door.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn stopped hugging Tom, and managed to stand up. Who could it be now, interrupting them in the best moment? Whatever. He walked over to the door, and opened it. It was Nat and Li, who was holding... a fox. A small fox. A very cute, female, small fox, with a big tail! Upon seeing her, Glenn couldn't resist but take her away from Li and wrap his arms around her, while placing her slowly on the ground.
D'aaaawwww you're sooo cuuute! What's your name? I'm Glenn!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey giggled at the dalmatian and hugged him back, her tail wagging back and forth. "Oh, so your Glenn, I'm Zoey! I guess we're pack mates now!" She smiled and continued wagging her tail.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li ruffled Zoey's headfur and giggled. "Yup, we're all one big pack!" He smiled and winked at Glenn.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn kept hugging Zoey, happy to have a sibling, and also happy for giving the little fox a home. But then, he realized something... something terrible! A tear appeared in his eye, and his face was covered with a very sad expression now.
B-but... guys... *Looks at Nat and Li* There are... more animals like her... still caged, right? Ooh... I.... I want to give them all a home....
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat smiled at Glenn's response to Zoey. He knew it was a good choice. He smiled at the Dalmatian, nodding slowly. "Yeah, I'm sure we all want to give them good homes, but there's only so much you can do..."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Yeah, I know the engineer and the guy who plans them. Every week they change it. Hey Jayda, has anyone ever told you that you're a beautiful cat?"
Jayda's eyes sparkled brightly, intriqued, when Tobias said he knew the engineer. "Really? The engineer? Have you ever talked to him? How do the fountains work? How do they change the show? I wonder if I'll ever be able to see it again..." She looked wistfully over at the water. The show seemed to be coming to a finale; the pace of the water spouts had sped up, and it was looking more beautiful than ever, the lights dazzling and colorful. Her attention, however, was distracted when Tobias continued to talk. She looked over at him from under her eyelashes, the insides of her ears burning pink. She wondered if it was a rhetorical question, but couldn't help answering automatically. "...yes. Another cat. Robert." Her tone was glum, and her nose crinkled at the thought of him. Ugh, Robert. She knew he couldn't help but compliment her --it was his personality to suck up to everybody-- but he annoyed her all the same. Especially since Lilian was always pushing them together.

((Sorry for the late response!))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

((Don't worry about it :mrgreen: ))
Tobias felt a little uncomfortable when she answered that, "So is Robert your boyfriend? Or..." He asked, not finishing his sentence to let her finish it.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked down and around a little. His eyes darting in several directions his head staying in place as he thought back. "No, I can't recall being right about a person before. I know how a lot of things fit together in the world, except people."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom also stood up and looked over to where Glenn was. He noticed the small red fox and couldn't help but go "D'awwww...what a darling! You said your name was Zoey, right? I'm Tom, and I'm Glenn's...good friend." He looked over at Glenn with a look that was meant to say "Should we tell her?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn kept hugging Zoey, happy to have a sibling, and also happy for giving the little fox a home. But then, he realized something... something terrible! A tear appeared in his eye, and his face was covered with a very sad expression now.
B-but... guys... *Looks at Nat and Li* There are... more animals like her... still caged, right? Ooh... I.... I want to give them all a home....
Zoey saddened a bit at that, she hated being in that place and she knew the other animals must have hated it too. her attention quickly changed to the giant husky that appeared behind Glenn. Her tail picked up in speed in wagging as she smiled up to the husky. "Yep, I'm Zoey! Are you one of Glenn's pack mates too?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li nodded at Glenn and his ears dropped but couldn't help but be cheered up by Zoey. "But we're lucky we got this one home, right?" Li giggled and ruffled her head-fur.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn looked at Tom, and understood the question, but shook his head at it. Zoey is still too young for stuff like that.
But we're lucky we got this one home, right?
Yes, yes, you're right. Let's go inside, shall we? - said Glenn, as he let go of Zoey, and turned around to walk inside. They could talk then in his room, mom is probably gonna come soon, too, and she'll want to be in the living room. And as soon as he thought that, Hannah came up with the elevator, and walked over to them.
"Okay, you pets now can go in Glenn's room. Glenn, take Zoey later to the restaurant and feed her. I'm gonna watch my show on the TV."
Okay, mom. Let's go to my room, then!
The dalmatian grabbed Zoey's arm, and led her to his room, opened the door, and walked inside, while still holding her paw. She was so soft and cute.
See, this is my room. You're gonna sleep here with me until we get your new room done!
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

"So is Robert your boyfriend? Or..."
Jayda shook her head, horrified at the thought. "No. Robert is, well..." What was Robert to her? Not really a friend, definitely NOT a boyfriend, not a relative. Huh. "...Robert is Robert. It's hard to explain. Lilian always tries to set me up with him. For like, dates. But I don't like him very much." She thought back to yesterday, when Robert had dragged her away from the group of pets in the lobby. "You might have seen him yesterday when he told me I had to go home." The water show ended with one last gigantic burst of water, and the couples around applauded, before beginning to disperse.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Oh, that guy. If you don't like him then you don't have to date him or anything. You should be able to date anyone you want to." He told her. He looked at her and smiled, "And you are a great girl, it's no wonder he likes you. You're beautiful and nice, and you're really fun to be around. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend."
-
Grace smiled, "Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure that if you tried, you could be friends with anyone here."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:"Okay, you pets now can go in Glenn's room. Glenn, take Zoey later to the restaurant and feed her. I'm gonna watch my show on the TV."
Okay, mom. Let's go to my room, then!
"I get to eat at a resturant?!" Zoey asked excitedly. "I've never eaten ate a resturant before, unless you count the dumpsters out back..."
Alex wrote:The dalmatian grabbed Zoey's arm, and led her to his room, opened the door, and walked inside, while still holding her paw. She was so soft and cute.
See, this is my room. You're gonna sleep here with me until we get your new room done!
Zoey smiled and examined the room, her tail wagging happily. "Yay, I get to share a room with you! Wait..."
Alex wrote:...until we get your new room done!
Zoey hugged the side of Glenn, wrapping her arms around his wasit. "I get to have my own room?! Thank you, thank you!"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn couldn't help but smile at the fox's excitement. Poor girl. She apparently ate at dumpsters before. He knelt down, and hugged her.
Yes, it should be done in a few days. Mom just needs to order new furniture and everything for it. And we have our own restaurant, so you can eat whatever you'd like! Want to go there now? Or do you want to stay here and... talk about yourself. I want to know everything!
Glenn knew that he's probably going to regret it, and that her story is probably going to make him cry, but he wanted to know about Zoey. She was his sister now, after all.
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn couldn't help but smile at the fox's excitement. Poor girl. She apparently ate at dumpsters before. He knelt down, and hugged her.
Yes, it should be done in a few days. Mom just needs to order new furniture and everything for it. And we have our own restaurant, so you can eat whatever you'd like! Want to go there now? Or do you want to stay here and... talk about yourself. I want to know everything!
Glenn knew that he's probably going to regret it, and that her story is probably going to make him cry, but he wanted to know about Zoey. She was his sister now, after all.
Tom walked with Li into Tom's room. He hoped Zoey wouldn't question all of the posters. Tom walked over to Glenn and Zoey, and ran a paw through the fox's fur. "You're soft for a little one, Zoey. he said to her.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stood at the back of the group, surveying them. A braod smile was stretched across his face at Zoey's excitement. It was always good to see one of the shelter pets so happy.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sat down on Glenn's bed and looked around at the posters and giggled, maybe he didn't care? Li couldn't help but think of how Zoey would react, though.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote: "And we have our own restaurant, so you can eat whatever you'd like! Want to go there now? Or do you want to stay here and... talk about yourself. I want to know everything!
Zoey giggled and hugged Glenn. "That's ok, I ate that dry stuff at the shelter, so I'm not hungry right now....Talk about me?"
bollythewolf wrote: Tom walked with Li into Tom's room. He hoped Zoey wouldn't question all of the posters. Tom walked over to Glenn and Zoey, and ran a paw through the fox's fur. "You're soft for a little one, Zoey. he said to her.
Zoey wagged her tail and turned to face Tom. "Heh heh, thanks!" She looked at Tom's fur and moved her fingers through his fur. "Yours is nice too!"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Buckdida wrote:"Ah, don't think you can escape me!" Jaxeh kept equal pace with Carrie (AGL 5) trailing closely after her, smiling. They were almost to the dog park, and Jaxeh couldn't wait to impress Carrie with his Frisbee skills.
Carrie laughed again as she saw Jaxeh running behind her. Unfortunately, looking behind her distracted her from both the "look out" from one of the other dogs and the frisbee coming right at her head. She turned around just in time for the frisbee to smack her square in the snout, causing her to trip out of surprise. She face-planted in the ground, and rolled slightly, before coming to a stop. She shook her head, looked around, and began laughing boisterously.
Jaxeh reacted quickly, seeing Carrie get bonked by the Frisbee. He low-dived over Carrie, snatched the Frisbee in this mouth, and quickly moved the Frisbee to his hand as he rolled. As he started to stand, he threw the Frisbee towards the far end-zone with relative ease and great accuracy as rolled on the ground. Jaxeh may have trouble hearing someone call out to him on the street, but in sports? It was all instinct.
"So. I'll be joining the team I just scored for. Carrie, go on and pick a side too."
The Game wrote:Stephi smiled excitedly. "Actually, I kind of wanted to play. It looks like a lot of fun!"
"Heh, alright, go right on ahead. I can't really do that though. Ultimate Frisbee has far too much running for me to play." He tapped the side of his waist. "Bad hips, you see. Jaxeh says it's quite fun though. Hmm, quite a nice recovery on his part, there... Jaxeh is quite skilled at most sports. Do you think you can best him with some 'Beginner's Luck,' Stephi? That's always entertaining to see."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Zoey wagged her tail and turned to face Tom. "Heh heh, thanks!" She looked at Tom's fur and moved her fingers through his fur. "Yours is nice too!"
Tom smiled at Zoey. "You're gonna love it here, Zoey." he said. "Glenn is a very loving and caring dog, trust me."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn blushed at what Tom said, but didn't say anything on it. He just sat on his bed, and invited Zoey with a motion of his paw.
Yes, yes, talk about yourself. I want to know everything about you! You're my sister now, after all!
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn blushed at what Tom said, but didn't say anything on it. He just sat on his bed, and invited Zoey with a motion of his paw.
Yes, yes, talk about yourself. I want to know everything about you! You're my sister now, after all!
There it was again, sister, sibling, but they weren't related at all. Glenn was a dalmatian and she was a fox. Zoey shrugged it off as a pet thing and climbed up onto the bed next to Glenn. "Everything, like what?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn scootched over to Zoey once she climbed on the bed.
Everything, like, where did you live before the shelter, and what happened to your parents and such. I want to be informed about you. And after you're done, we can go eat, I bet that dry stuff tastes like nothing compared to the food in our restaurant!
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

((I'm guessing that Precious and Frankenstein are still at the bookshop.))

"Uh... We could walk back to the Tower." Frankenstein said to Precious. We could get something to eat from the cafeteria."
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:Jaxeh reacted quickly, seeing Carrie get bonked by the Frisbee. He low-dived over Carrie, snatched the Frisbee in this mouth, and quickly moved the Frisbee to his hand as he rolled. As he started to stand, he threw the Frisbee towards the far end-zone with relative ease and great accuracy as rolled on the ground. Jaxeh may have trouble hearing someone call out to him on the street, but in sports? It was all instinct.
"So. I'll be joining the team I just scored for. Carrie, go on and pick a side too."
Carrie shook her head, and nodded, getting up. That was when she saw the dog. The Appenzeller Sennenhund was sitting under the nearest tree, not really paying attention. He had a smooth fur pattern, and soft eyes that carried a hint of sadness and trust; a fact that touched Carrie's heart. His posture was straight, but not arrogant; rather, it seemed sure: not confident, per se, but stable. As she looked at him, Carrie felt a feeling unlike anything she had ever experienced; it was like she wanted to get to know this dog, and to try to spend as much time as possible with him. He had a beauty that had smote her, and the sadness behind his eyes was beckoning her.

She got up slowly, and walked over to him, not caring about the ultimate game anymore. It seemed like miles to get there; a thousand thoughts sped through her head: what if he doesn't like me? Who is he? Why is he all alone? Will he talk to me? What will he say? I hope I look pretty. He looks so cool.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally reached the tree, where he sat. She fumbled for words, trying to come up with something to say. "U-u-uh-uhm, h-h-h-hi, I'm-"

At that instance, he stood up. He was slightly taller than her, and his posture was even stronger when standing. "You must be Carrie. I've been waiting for you."

"Y-you have?"

"Of course. After all, I was made to be by your side for your entire life." Marc reached out, offering a dance with her. Instantly, the sunlight faded, and it seemed like they were on a dance floor. She blushed, and accepted, and the two entered into a slow dance to a ballad.

Carrie looked up at the dog, wondering how this was possible, and asked, "W-who are you?"

"Simple. I am your true love." He then slowly leaned in for a kiss. Carrie was taken off guard, but she closed her eyes, waiting for the soft touch of his lips.

".........Um, Miss?"

Carrie opened her eyes. She was standing at the tree, in front of the dog. She was dumbfounded with embarrassment. How did I slip into a daydream now of all times?????

"U-ummm, sorry, I-I'm Carrie. I saw you sitting over here, and I thought I'd come and keep you company, since you looked kind of lonely."

Marc was having a mental spasm at the approach of this girl. It seemed like he hadn't completely overcome his fear of girls yet, and this one was acting weird. He wasn't sure how to respond, so he waited for a bit to see if she would open her eyes. After a bit, he called out slightly, "........Um, Miss?" She then opened her eyes, and gained a look that seemed like embarrassment, a look that only confused Marc more. She then asked to sit with him, which only made things worse. "I, er, um, I-I guess."

Carrie breathed a sigh of relief at the dog's yes. Doing flips in her mind, she sat down next to him, and stayed silent for a bit.

((HA long post for once :mrgreen: )
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn scootched over to Zoey once she climbed on the bed.
Everything, like, where did you live before the shelter, and what happened to your parents and such. I want to be informed about you. And after you're done, we can go eat, I bet that dry stuff tastes like nothing compared to the food in our restaurant!
Zoey leaned against Glenn, hugging his side. "Well, I dunno who my real parents are. I was living with the pack ever since I could remember. Marlo and Angel were kinda like parents. Marlo was the Pack leader, and Angel was his mate. They always watched over everyone."
She paused, thinking about the next question. "Hmm....First, we lived in a building. It had boards on the windows and doors, so we were safe from animal control and any mean people. But...One day when we went out to find food, we came back to our home and it was all crumbled down. We dunno why, but the humans must of knocked it down with a big machine, or something...After that we tried living at the junk yard, because the broken cars were really comfy. Then the mean man that was always there kept calling animal control on us so we had to leave.So, we never really lived anywhere. Whenever we could find somewhere safe we would just sleep there and move in the morning. Marlo said it was so Animal control would track us down."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:((I'm guessing that Precious and Frankenstein are still at the bookshop.))

"Uh... We could walk back to the Tower." Frankenstein said to Precious. We could get something to eat from the cafeteria."

Precious rubs Frankenstien's hand she is holding, as they walk down along the sidewalk.
Well then it's a date.. a walk an dinner.
Wagging her tail happily.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap gave an insincere smile to her, looking a little unsure of himself. It's really more like a grimace. "Not really. So many pets have shunned me and made fun of me. I've been called nerd, dork, loser, gay, so on." Getting derailed with his thoughts he looks up for a second confused. "It's kind of strange that 'weird' has been associated with homosexuality."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace sighed, "You and me both, Cap. I've been called emo, goth, loser, lunatic, and *cough* a few explicit words I don't want to repeat." She shook her head, "I don't know why people are like that. I have a cousin that's gay and he's one of the friendliest and outgoing dogs I know." She told him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn saddened. Zoey's life has been sad, but at least it wasn't as sad as the dog imagined. He hugged her again. Aww... don't worry anymore, though. Now you have a home and food as much as you can eat! Let's go to the restaurant, shall we?
However, Glenn was confused about something that Zoey said. Marlo and Angel... she said they are the pack leaders. But they were also mates. So...
So wait, wait... Angel's a female, right? That's a weird name for a girl...
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey let go of Glenn, looking up to the dalmatian. "Angel's not a weird name. She had really pretty white fur!"
Alex

Post by Alex »

O-kay... - said Glenn, still confused. Whatever people say, Angel still sounds like a male name for him. Whatever. He got up ant turned around, facing Zoey.So.. Zoey... What would you like to do? We can go to the restaurant, or... do anything you'd like. Really!
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and wagged her tail, sliding off the bed. "Can we go eat? I've never had a real meal before!" She paused,"A meal looks like the plates of food, like on the tv right? I seen commercials on the TV's in store windows before, and that food looked really yummy!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled and hopped off the bed aswell. "Yeah, the food at the restaurant is delicious! And it looks good aswell, so I'm sure you'll like it!" He said as he ruffled Zoey's headfur.