Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Yeah, I know the engineer and the guy who plans them. Every week they change it." He said and looked at Jayda. He admired her bright and warm smile. He smiled at her, "Hey Jayda, has anyone ever told you that you're a beautiful cat?" He asked her.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked a little insulted at being patted like that, but he keeps it to a slight grimace. "Well, I've had asthma since I was a pup so I never really got out much. Plus I used to have terrible allergy and sinus problems that were ridiculous. Since I stayed inside all the time I naturally turned to books, movies, board games, and other inside activities. From there I suppose it was a downward spiral into being less and less active. Even coming out to the park the most physical activity I'm getting is standing up from the wind. "
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace nodded, "I'm sorry about that." She said, sincerely, "But at least you're outside. It is nice coming out here every now and then."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled and giggled at Zoey's excitement. "Yeah, Glenn lives on the uhm... 18th floor, we live on the 3rd floor!" He looked at Nat and his grin widened. "This is so great!"
Last edited by Tiggy on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looks around a little an sniffs the air.... just as a dandelion fluff flies by causing him to inhale it. He breaks out in a coughing fits before saying. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the outside from the other side of a window. It's nice to look at but... I'm just not an outside person."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Wow, that's a really big building..." Zoey looked down in thought for a moment before looking back up at the big cats with a smile. "Can I come out now? I don't like it in here."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The receptionist smiled at Hannah, taking the clipboard back. She scanned the information quickly, nodding. "Alright, I'll just go back and get her for you. Er, do you have room in your car for a carrier?"

----------------

Nat looked around, not seeing any of teh staff anywhere. "Uh... I think Glenn's mom has to sign off on some stuff before they can let you out. I'm sure they'll be here in a few minutes."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked around aswell and started becoming impatient. "Soo slooooow... Come on come ooon!" He whined.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote: Nat looked around, not seeing any of the staff anywhere. "Uh... I think Glenn's mom has to sign off on some stuff before they can let you out. I'm sure they'll be here in a few minutes."
Zoey sighed, slumping back into the cage. "Oooh....I hope they hurry."
Alex

Post by Alex »

JOFOXX wrote:Alright, I'll just go back and get her for you. Er, do you have room in your car for a carrier?
"Yes, I do". - said Hannah, and made a step towards the room with cages, impatient as well.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The receptionist nodded, stepping quickly into the back. She smiled to the pets huddled around Zoey's cage, moving past them to another room in the back. When she returned, she was toating a small pet carrier, and she smiled as she sat it down next to the pets. "Alright, let me open this up and get you out of there." She said cheerily to Zoey, unlocking the cage and opening it slowly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey stayed back as the door was opened, seeing the now smaller cage. "You want me to go in there?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat looked between Zoey and the carrier, then up at the receptionist. "Is this... really necessary?" He asked, a little pleadingly.

The woman sighed, nodding slowly. "I'm sorry Nathaniel, but the rules are the rules. It was your father who put them in place."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sighed and looked at Zoey "Well I guess the sooner you get in, the sooner we'll be out of here... I think." Li smiled, trying to make her feel more comfortable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey look up at everyone with sad eyes, "Ok..." She crawled into the pet carrier, laying down and hugging her tail in hopes of getting out soon.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

ctcmjh wrote:Grace nodded, "I'm sorry about that." She said, sincerely, "But at least you're outside. It is nice coming out here every now and then."
Cap looked around and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty nice out here."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace sighed, "I don't even know what I'm doing on this 'tour.' I don't know anyone here, and nobody's even spoken to me. Except you of course." She said.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap rubbed his chin. "Well if I had to guess you probably had the same reason as me. I'm trying to make friends in this new home of mine which means leaving my comfort zone." He shudders for a second but tries not to think of all the things that can go potentially wrong. "Either that or somebody explained it in such a way that it sounding like a revolutionary idea that would lead you to some inexplicable revelation that... er... sorry. Sometimes I ramble like that."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"No, don't worry about rambling on. It's much better than having no one to talk to." She said, "And you hit the nail on the head. I left my comfort zone to make some friends."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap looked surprised, almost stunned even. "I... I've never been right about another person before..." He stares down at the ground for a second confused, wondering if he got this by some fluke or something...
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace laughed a little, "You've never been right about someone before? I find that hard to believe. You seem to be really smart and observant." She told him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah followed the receptionist, and witnessed the little fox going in the pet carrier. It was harsh, but rules are rules, after all. As soon as the door of the carrier closed, she grabbed it and lifted, eager to leave. "Okay, we'll be going now, alright?"
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The receptionist nodded. "Just one more thing, though." She lead them back to the front desk, reaching into a drawer to take out a simple plastic collar with a small metal tab on it. "This will serve as a temporary collar untilyou can get one. The tag has our number on it, and we can call you if anything happens." She handed the plastic ring to Hannah. "That' it then. Have a nice day!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li followed them aswell. When the receptionist handed Hannah the plastic ring Li frowned ""That hardly looks like a collar!" He gestured towards the plastic ring with both hands.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah didn't say a word to the receptionist. She took the collar, the carrier, and walked outside, towards her car. Inside the shelter were many trapped animals, and Hannah just couldn't watch them anymore. She unlocked her car, placed the carrier on the backseat, and immediately opened the door. "Come on out, who cares about the law? You're in my car. Now we wait for those two and we can finally go home. Have you ever been in a car, Zoey?"
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey crawled out of the cage and stretched on all fours. She turned to face hannah, "I been in broken cars at the junk yard but I never been in a working car before. *Sniff sniff* Smells a lot better too!" Zoey stayed on all fours, dropping to the car's floor and began sniffing everything.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat followed them out, pulling Li along. When they were back to the car, he smiled up at Zoey sniffing around. "I don't much care for cars myself. they make me groggy..." He hopped onto the seat beside the fox girl. "Let's go!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li got in the car aswell and giggled at Zoey sniffing around. "But you can see everything passing by in like ultra speed!" Li chuckled to himself.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah also smiled at the fox sniffing everything. She sat on the front seat. "Okay, now, hold tight onto something." She started the car, and slowly drove out, careful not to make any sudden moves which may cause the fox to fall. It's her first time in a car, and making her put on the seat belt is just wrong - she was caged for a long time.
---------------------------------------
After a short ride, the squad arrived at the towers.
"Okay, we're here. You two, care to take Zoey up to Glenn?"
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat nodded, slipping out of the car and waving for Zoey to follow. "Cmon! We can take you up!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li followed Nat and mimicked him. "Yeah lets go!" Li said in a very excited tone, ready to rush inside.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and followed the two out of the car, looking around at the other parked cars. She run up to Li and Nat with a smile. "I can't wait to see my new home!"

(It should be noted that Zoey is still collar-less)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah stepped out of the car, and looked at the pets running, with a smile. But then...
"Hey! Wait! Zoey, your collar!"
She grabbed the collar that was in the car, closed the door again, locked the car, and run up to the three pets, carrying the collar.
"Do you know how to put it on, or do you want me to do it?"
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey examined the collar, it didn't look all that comfortable but she knew pets had to wear it. "Can you do it? I never worn a collar before and I don't know how."
Alex

Post by Alex »

"Of course, cutie." - said Hannah, and inspected the collar. It was really bland, so to say. She'll have to go out and buy something better later. She knelt down, and put the collar on Zoey, careful to be loose enough.
"There you go, all set. Now you go and meet Glenn."
Richarson Valley

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Game wrote:Stephi had never been to an actual dog park. Or rather, she had, but not to play. If she was there it was for a shoot, or because she had to follow her parents for a scene shot. But never just to play. She looked curiously at the frisbee game, then back at Klack. "Actually, I kind of wanted to know what those pets are doing over there. I think I've seen something that looks a lot like that, but I've never done it before and I can't remember the name of it."
"Ah, that would be known as 'Ultimate Frisbee.' The easiest way to explain it, is that it is much like Football, or Soccer, as the Americans say, in which you attempt to bring the Frisbee into the opposite team's goal. There's two specific rules, though: You can only move one foot while holding the Frisbee, and you can't drop the Frisbee. Of course, Dogs enjoy the sport greatly, being able to catch the Frisbee in their mouth, giving them an edge over human players," Klack explained to Stephi. "Did you want to go watch?"
Teh Brawler wrote:Carrie felt herself being pulled towards the dog park, but didn't let it stay that way. She began to sprint, letting go of Jaxeh's arm, and shooting forward. She laughed, and looked back to see if Jaxeh was catching up. (Carrie-Agil:5).
"Ah, don't think you can escape me!" Jaxeh kept equal pace with Carrie (AGL 5) trailing closely after her, smiling. They were almost to the dog park, and Jaxeh couldn't wait to impress Carrie with his Frisbee skills.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat frowned slightly at the "collar" that Zoey had to wear, but he shrugge dit off. Hannah would get a real one soon enough. He smiled again, waving at everyone to follow. "Cmon! Let's get going!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled and picked Zoey up and grabbed Nat by his paw and began running towards the entrance. "Then lets not waste any time, shall we?" Li chuckled.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey giggled and hugged Li, her tail wagging. "Yay!"
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:"Ah, don't think you can escape me!" Jaxeh kept equal pace with Carrie (AGL 5) trailing closely after her, smiling. They were almost to the dog park, and Jaxeh couldn't wait to impress Carrie with his Frisbee skills.
Carrie laughed again as she saw Jaxeh running behind her. Unfortunately, looking behind her distracted her from both the "look out" from one of the other dogs and the frisbee coming right at her head. She turned around just in time for the frisbee to smack her square in the snout, causing her to trip out of surprise. She face-planted in the ground, and rolled slightly, before coming to a stop. She shook her head, looked around, and began laughing boisterously.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN