Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Chairoum »

The Havana Brown was, meanwhile staying close to Bastion. While pretty much everyone present, including the sable, were strangers, Deacon felt compelled to stick with the one he knew moderately more than the others. He fought the urge to envision himself as a tumor.

The new dog, the one Klacks had been waiting for, Jaxeh. Deacon did not like him. He had read somewhere about people and animals having an immediate reaction in the presence of psychopaths, as a defensive mechanism, perhaps this was something like that; but until the issue was further investigated, final conclusions were not possible.

"Bastion, you said earlier that your mother runs a pet grooming service? Where is it located?"

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc strolled along with the group, looking around at the buildings and streets. He kept quiet, not really wanting to initiate with anyone. The city wasn't an unfamiliar sight, but it was nice to get some time to himself.......sorta.

---------------------------

Carrie gave off a boisterous laugh, enjoying the stimulating conversation that Jaxeh was giving her. "Hahahaha, Jaxeh, huh? NIce to meet you! Now, as the handsome cat over there just articulated, it seems as if we're going to the park! Sounds good to me! I need some inspiration for my work, anyways!" She instantly threw her arm around Jaxeh's, and began a mock march in the direction that she believed the park to be, not even bothering to note if Tobias and Klack were heading in the same direction.
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat smiled at Li. "Yeah, but I had to see poor pets like that all the time at my dad's old shelter. Most of the ones I knew are probably still there..." He sighed, but shook off the sinking feeling as he looked back up at Glenn. "I'm cool with tagging along. Hopefully the crowd has lightened up a little..." He added a bit nervously.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote: I was intending on just keeping you company today.. but I'll let you know if any book perks my interest..
"Well... That's nice to know." Frankenstein said, smiling at Precious. I think I'll start in this section..." Frankenstein muttered rather loudly as he walked into the horror section of the book store.
"Dracula... No... Frankenstein by Mary Shelley... No... Mein Kampf... Nope..." Frankenstein mumbled as he shuffled through books. "Finally..." Frankenstein said, picking out a rather simple book. "Dark Corners. Perfect." Frankenstein said, holding the book up. "Now I need to find a book on surgery."
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "Dracula... No... Frankenstein by Mary Shelley... No... Mein Kampf... Nope..." Frankenstein mumbled as he shuffled through books. "Finally..." Frankenstein said, picking out a rather simple book. "Dark Corners. Perfect." Frankenstein said, holding the book up. "Now I need to find a book on surgery."

What kinda of surgery book are you looking for?
An for what species, humans or us pets??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn climbed out of the water, and ran towards the elevator, shouting "Let's go!" behind him. He pressed the button, and waited for those two to follow him.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li stood up and nodded and rushed towards the exit, looking back at Nat. "Come on Nat let's go!" He semi-shouted and reached the elevator, standing next to Glenn. "Uh... Cute-squad away! Heh." Li giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote:What kinda of surgery book are you looking for?
"Well..." Frankenstein said, his ears flattening against his head. "Both actually..."
Frankenstein Shelley
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat nodded, hopping up to follow the others to the elevator. When he was inside, he looked to Glenn curiously. "What floor do you live on?"
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Henry saw the person he was trying to take to the mall in front of the apartment complex. Hey, want to go to the mall? I'm sorry I chickened out earlier, and ditching you for the Orange Soda bar but I have a new pair of tram tickets that can take us to the mall. Want to come?
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Anthroguy101 wrote:Henry saw the person he was trying to take to the mall in front of the apartment complex. Hey, want to go to the mall? I'm sorry I chickened out earlier, and ditching you for the Orange Soda bar but I have a new pair of tram tickets that can take us to the mall. Want to come?
aces ears perked up as henry approached and talked to him "yeah, sure! i just got a big raise in allowance and it would be the PERFECT opportunity to blow it all on that brand new explorer's book i saw on the television, lead the way" he smiled and his tail wagged happily as he approached and accepted the offer
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:
Keeshah wrote:What kinda of surgery book are you looking for?
"Well..." Frankenstein said, his ears flattening against his head. "Both actually..."

Precious giggles evilly...
Going to spay an neuter your humans?
She teases...

But really, we are going to need to narrow down what your looking for, or were going to be carting hundreds of books with us out of here.. not that i couldn't pack mule that many back home. An it would take years to read them all, if there are no pictures!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

As walking he took a b-line to the cemetery. He walked up to a grave that said " Austian klingbolt",He crouched down and put one rose down.

Why did you have to go so soon. You will be missed.

Then he just walk to a tree,climbed up and went for a nap.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom yawned as he woke from his nap. "Ah...that's better." he thought to himself. He felt refreshed at last. It wasn't that he had slept badly...it was just that it wasn't as comfortable on the roof as in his bed. He got up, and left his room and his apartment. He was going to see if Glenn was in his apartment, so he called the elevator.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I'm on the 18th floor. - said Glenn. The trio walked into the elevator and went on the 18th floor, then towards apartment 1810. Hannah was in the living room, as usual, watching TV. Glenn stepped in front of her, and motioned the two to follow him.
"Hi sweetie, did you want something?"
Hi mom. I was thinking.... how about we... erh... you.... adoptanewpet?
He was getting nervous for some reason, and said that so fast that no-one probably understood a word of it.
"Huh? What was that?"
Erh... adopt... a new... pet?
"Oh, Glenn, I'm not so sure about that...."
But mo-om! The animals there have a horrible life. Nat, Li, tell her!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li walked up next to Glenn and looked at Hannah with big eyes, head slightly tilted down. "Pleaaaase? They all do, live horrible lives... And they're all really cute. We were there earlier and they are I promise!" Li smiled a bit at Hannah, keeping his pose, trying to be cute.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom took the elevator up to floor 18, and walked to Glenn's apartment, which he could remember was 1810. He knocked on the door. "Is anyone in?"
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"I'm looking for one on dissecting brains." Frankenstein said, hoping that the subject would already come to a close. Just curious about how brains work, and stuff..."
"Look! Hiking books!" Frankenstein said, pointing at a pile of books over in a corner. "Why don't you check those out!"
Then Frankenstein turned, walking quickly over to the section on medicine, where surgery books would most likely be located.
Frankenstein Shelley
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn heard knocking on the door, and went to open it, leaving Nat and Li alone with his mom, hoping that they will make her say "Yes". It was Tom.
Tom! - he exclaimed, and proceeded to hug him. Are you already feeling better? That's great!

Hannah smiled at Li. "Well, I know that there are cute pets there, but I'm not sure if I should adopt one more..."
Richarson Valley

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion walked along with the group of pets, not really caring where they went first. he turned to look as Deacon spoke to him and waved his paw in the general direction of the grooming salon. "it's a few streets down from the Towers, I haven't actually been there yet so I only know the way from the directions mom gave me."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li whined slightly, got up closer to Sarah and sat down in front of her. He tugged on her leg a bit before hugging it, rocking sideways. "Pleeease! I know you could... And Glenn would also help taking care of it! Pleasepleaseplease you wouldn't regret it I promise!" Li whined, ever so slightly nuzzling her leg.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote:
Anthroguy101 wrote:Henry saw the person he was trying to take to the mall in front of the apartment complex. Hey, want to go to the mall? I'm sorry I chickened out earlier, and ditching you for the Orange Soda bar but I have a new pair of tram tickets that can take us to the mall. Want to come?
aces ears perked up as henry approached and talked to him "yeah, sure! i just got a big raise in allowance and it would be the PERFECT opportunity to blow it all on that brand new explorer's book i saw on the television, lead the way" he smiled and his tail wagged happily as he approached and accepted the offer
Henry and Ace went down to 4th Street Station, where the light rail station went to the mall. They hopped on board and entered the shopping center.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat followed the others to Glenn's apartment and watched quietly as they began the conversation with Glenn's mother. He surveyed the woman, and finally stepped foward. "Li, you shouldn't beg the poor woman. You wouldn't take any part in the responsibility of a new pet." He flashed Lie a look that said, "I got this", and smiled up at Glenn's mom. "I understand if you think another pet would be too much of a burden, but I promise you'd be helping a sad pet to a new life, as well as relieving a bit of stress from my father's shelter."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"I'm looking for one on dissecting brains." Frankenstein said, hoping that the subject would already come to a close. Just curious about how brains work, and stuff..."
Oh that sounds all ickys.. But i guess someone has to know how they work an whatnot.
Wolf wrote:"Look! Hiking books!" Frankenstein said, pointing at a pile of books over in a corner. "Why don't you check those out!"
Ok, but is'n a book store a strange place to find hiking boots in..?
Precious went over into the corner, an searched up an down the isles for quite some time looking for the hiking boots.
Wolf wrote:Then Frankenstein turned, walking quickly over to the section on medicine, where surgery books would most likely be located.
Precious gets distracted searching through the isles of books, looking at all the titles an cover art.. that it is nearly a half hour before she rejoin's Frank.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap continued following the group glancing around quickly, noticing every danger and chance of being hurt. Every car could just veer off course or their brakes could fail, not to mention reckless or drunk drivers. Every person could potentially have a weapon hidden in a countless number of areas. Signs and traffic signals could fall over and crush him, and trees could drop branches or wild rabid animals. He tried to stick close to anybody nearby (almost uncomfortably so) all the while stepping carefully. Taking a sniff of the air he looks around quickly.

(And thus we see why Cap doesn't get out much...)
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

"Oh, alright!" - exclaimed Hannah. "I've got nothing to lose, anyway. Let's go now, I was bored anyways. Where's Glenn?"
The woman walked to the front door, motioning for the two pets in the living room to follow her, just to see Glenn and Tom there, in a hug.
"D'aawww how cute! You're finally in a relationship, Glenny."
At this, Glenn let go of Tom and turned his head so fast around that his neck started aching, eyes wide open in a shock.
W-wha...? Hey, I'm not...
"Oh shush, I've known for a long time. Your room kinda reveals it, too."
He felt his face turning red, but it was getting nothing unusual for people knowing anymore. He was just so bad at hiding it. Whatever. Glenn turned around, and hugged Tom again, burying his face into the husky's chest. So what?
"So nothing. Do you want to go adopt your sibling with us or should I go just with these two?"
After a while of thinking, Glenn said "I'll stay here with Tom."
Hannah nodded, turned towards Nat and Li, and threw her car keys at them.
"Think fast! Now, since you two are much faster than I am, go sit in the car, I'll be right there."
With that, she set off, taking the stairs, knowing that she needs some kind of physical activity.

Once she was gone, Glenn looked up at Tom, and grinned. He didn't care much now about people knowing.
Want to come inside?
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:"Oh, alright!" - exclaimed Hannah. "I've got nothing to lose, anyway. Let's go now, I was bored anyways. Where's Glenn?"
The woman walked to the front door, motioning for the two pets in the living room to follow her, just to see Glenn and Tom there, in a hug.
"D'aawww how cute! You're finally in a relationship, Glenny."
At this, Glenn let go of Tom and turned his head so fast around that his neck started aching, eyes wide open in a shock.
W-wha...? Hey, I'm not...
"Oh shush, I've known for a long time. Your room kinda reveals it, too."
He felt his face turning red, but it was getting nothing unusual for people knowing anymore. He was just so bad at hiding it. Whatever. Glenn turned around, and hugged Tom again, burying his face into the husky's chest. So what?
"So nothing. Do you want to go adopt your sibling with us or should I go just with these two?"
After a while of thinking, Glenn said "I'll stay here with Tom."
Hannah nodded, turned towards Nat and Li, and threw her car keys at them.
"Think fast! Now, since you two are much faster than I am, go sit in the car, I'll be right there."
With that, she set off, taking the stairs, knowing that she needs some kind of physical activity.

Once she was gone, Glenn looked up at Tom, and grinned. He didn't care much now about people knowing.
Want to come inside?
Tom nuzzled at Glenn's chest slightly and looked up at him. "So what's going on? I heard siblings mentioned."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn grabbed Tom's hand, and pulled on it, wanting to go inside.
Come on! I'll tell you everything about it inside!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li caught the keys and giggled. "Lets go Nat!" He took Nat's paw and ran towards the stairs, slipping past Glenn and Tom "See you two later!" He smiled towards them and lead Nat to the stairs, slowing down when they got to them. "Yay we'll be rescuing a pet! I wonder what she'll choose... What do you think?" He said, walking down the stairs.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:Carrie gave off a boisterous laugh, enjoying the stimulating conversation that Jaxeh was giving her. "Hahahaha, Jaxeh, huh? NIce to meet you! Now, as the handsome cat over there just articulated, it seems as if we're going to the park! Sounds good to me! I need some inspiration for my work, anyways!" She instantly threw her arm around Jaxeh's, and began a mock march in the direction that she believed the park to be, not even bothering to note if Tobias and Klack were heading in the same direction.
Jaxeh started ginning widely. Forward, energetic, loud. He liked this girl. He currled his arm around hers, and gave a tug.
"Whoa now, Carrie. Park is thataway," he said, thumbing in the direction Klack and Tobias were headed. "I know you're quite...eager, but we shouldn't lead the group astray...now should we?" He said, looking into her eyes for a moment, trying to turn on the charm. "Now com'on." He pulled her in the right direction.
_______
caelei wrote:"Ohmygosh! That's right! The sky would be different at night! Do you think we could all come outside at night sometime? It would be so, soooo cool to see the stars! And the moon! And do you think they have paintings or pictures of the sky in the art museum? You said it's a great inspiration, so I'd imagine someone would have wanted to capture it."
"Oh, the sky has certainly inspired many! There are plenty of paintings and drawings that are based from the sky...and some of them depict the real, and some depict the imaginary, or skies on another planet...and I bet we could see the night sky from the roof of the tower sometime. Stargazing would be amazing, with what being that high up...and, now, to the park it is."
Klack looked over to Jaxeh and saw the Husky was starting to "put on some moves," as it were. The Saint Bernard wondered how long this one would last, if it at all started. Jaxeh's relationships never seemed to end well.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn grabbed Tom's hand, and pulled on it, wanting to go inside.
Come on! I'll tell you everything about it inside!
Tom smiled and followed Glenn inside. "So what is it?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn led Tom in the living room, and sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to him to invite Tom to sit there.
I convinced my mom to adopt another pet. Isn't that great?
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"That's close..." Frankenstein mumbled looking over several books. His search took about fifteen minutes, mainly because he found the book on the top shelf, just out of his reach. After spending several minutes looking for a stool, Frankenstein was clutching a copy of Brain Removal and the Art of Dissection firmly in his paws.
"Lets go!" Frankenstein said to Precious walking past her on his way to the cash register.
"I'd like to buy these." Frankenstein mumbled to the still paranoid employee. Then Frankenstein reached into the area underneath his collar and pulled out a small wallet.
"That'll be fourteen dollars." The old man said, looking at the books with cautious eyes.
"There you go." Frankenstein said, smiling as he placed some money onto the table.
Frankenstein Shelley
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned, following after Li as he waved to the other two. He was nearly skipping down the stairs as they went. "I dunno what she'll get. I'm just glad she's getting someone!" He was about to explode with excitement. Two in one day!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Anthroguy101 wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:
Henry and Ace went down to 4th Street Station, where the light rail station went to the mall. They hopped on board and entered the shopping center.
ace looked around, awed by the sheer scale of the place, it was like oasis was created by giants then abandoned and inhabited by humans and their pets "man, this place is pretty darn big! how do you even manage to remember which way is home?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled at Nat's excitement, always nice to see a happy friend. "Yeah, me too!" Li giggled, almost starting to race down the stairs, "Race ya down?" Li smiled at Nat.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "There you go." Frankenstein said, smiling as he placed some money onto the table.

I see you found what you were looking for..
Looking up an down the street..
Now what happened to that pet that was going to go shopping with us?
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

ace looked around, awed by the sheer scale of the place, it was like oasis was created by giants then abandoned and inhabited by humans and their pets "man, this place is pretty darn big! how do you even manage to remember which way is home?"
We go look at the map and find the image of the train. The blue train is west-bound, which will take us back to 4th street. Which store do you want to go to first?
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li smiled at Nat's excitement, always nice to see a happy friend. "Yeah, me too!" Li giggled, almost starting to race down the stairs, "Race ya down?" Li smiled at Nat.
Nat grinned. "You're on!" He laughed, taking the stairs 2 or 3 at a time.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled back at Nat and took off after him, his paws stomping against the stairs. "I'll get you, hehe!" He chuckled, trying to reach out for Nat just to pass him.