Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Tiggy

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:
Tobee wrote:Li began swimming around Nat and looked at him. "What's so funny?" Li giggled. He looked over at the chairs where he and Glenn had been in last night and sighed.
Nat splashed Li playfully. "Nothing's funny," He laughed some more. "I'm just having FUN!"
Li giggled and dove down. He swam under Nat and emerged behind him and quickly began splashing him back. "Rawr!" Li giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat spun around, trying to block the water with his arm. With a playful snarl he sprang at Li, dragging the tiger underwater.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked into Nat's eyes in the green lit water. The way Nat held him made him feel great, almost like they weren't underwater. Li gently touched Nat's cheek. He leaned in closer towards Nat, blinking slowly before finally kissing him. He didn't care what would happen, it was the perfect moment. No-one would stop them, no-one COULD stop them. He didn't break the kiss until after a few seconds, and as he did, he quickly looked away and blushed heavily, almost shaking in Nat's arms.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:Jayda's mouth dropped open in a little 'o' when Grace and Tobias had their conversation. She looked to Tobias, incredulous, and asked, "You're her... her uncle? But... I'm confused, now." She looked from Grace to Tobias, hoping one of them would clue her in, and then added to Grace, "...By the way I'm Jayda, nice to meet you," because it was becoming a habit for her to introduce herself to other pets.
Tobias laughed a little and Grace nodded, "It's nice to meet you too. But he's not my biological uncle. His owner is my owner's father. So he's like an uncle to me and my cousins." She said. Tobias nodded, "Yeah, I'm actually the around the same age as Grace and her cousins. I don't even think the Old Man even knows you guys live here." Tobias said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat laughed as he dunked Li, causing bubbles to fly from his mouth. He blinked at the tiger, the pool water feeling strange against his eyes. It felt like they were floating forever... Then Nat felt Li's lips against his own.

The snow leopard froze, his eyes stretching wider. After he was able to control his motor skills again, he released Li suddenly, the shock sending bubbles from his mouth as he pulled away from the tiger. Nat stared at Li for a long moment, then grabbed the tiger's arm and dragged him to the surface. When they were in open air again, Nat gasped for breath, staring at Li with violet eyes wide in shock.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li swam backwards for a bit, away from Nat but stopped. His blush was still a deep red and he couldn't stop staring at Nat. "U-uh I'm s-s-sorry!" Li stuttered. He turned around and swam to the edge and rested his head against his arms, his face down towards the water, looking at his feet down below. "Why do I always have to be so stupid?!" He said to himself.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion listened to the pets talk, something about a tour of the city, which sounded like a good idea. He turned when the cat from yesterday greeted him. "Oh, hi there. I don't think I ever told you my name, I'm Bastion.. The St. Bernard who had been speaking to the other pets came over and greeted them. Bastion turned to face him with a smile. "Good Morning. I haven't seen any dogs like that around."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

"Hello, Bastion. If you recall, my name is Deacon."

And then there was this miniature St. Bernard, asking about another dog. Deacon made a note to check if St. Bernards could suffer from dwarfism, because the alternative would be a pup being remarkably concise, which Deacon found unlikely.

The Havana Brown shook his head. "I'm sorry. I haven't seen anyone matching that description. Pardon me, but what seems to be the purpose of this group?"

Well, he needed something to do for a couple of hours, and his muse couldn't be depended upon. Might as well hop on the bandwagon.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Ah, a shame. I was hoping to meet him here soon. Anyway, this group is going to take a tour of the town today. An excellent opportunity for the pets who just moved here to see the sights and what this city has to offer. After all, they will be living here. Myself, this cat Tobias, and my friend I'm looking for, Jaxeh, have all lived here for a while, so we'll be leading the tour. Ah...so your names are...Bastion," he said to the Stoat, "And Deacon?" he said, addressing the cat. "My name is Klack, and it's a pleasure to meet you both. How are the towers? I've seen them being built for some good time, but I haven't seen more than the lobby and the pool thus far..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias tipped his hat as Klack introduced him, "And these are Jayda, Grace, Cap and Stephi." He said, motioning to the four of them, "I've lived here my whole life, so I thought it would be a good idea to show everyone around."
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Keeshah wrote:My parents insist on calling me Precious, an who might you be?

"I already know who you are, you introduced yourself last night, although I guess I did introduce myself before...." he said thinking back to last night and trailing off. "...anyway, I'm Chester, miz,Precious" Chester looked at Frank "So, should we just try to go to the bookstore or something else?"

what what? Jolly good time.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

(BLARGH SCREW CONTINUITY)

Marc woke up from a long sleep. He got up, rubbed his eyes, and slumped out of bed. After slowly waking up, he stretched, and began to clean himself up. Throughout the process, he decided to head down to the lobby, to see if anyone was doing anything. His fear of other pets had subsided slightly, and although he still felt the strong urge to hide in his apartment and mix music, he fought it, grabbing a bagel, and heading out.

Munching on the bagel, he headed over to the elevator, and pressed the button, and headed in when it came up.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

Tobias laughed a little and Grace nodded, "It's nice to meet you too. But he's not my biological uncle. His owner is my owner's father. So he's like an uncle to me and my cousins." She said. Tobias nodded, "Yeah, I'm actually the around the same age as Grace and her cousins. I don't even think the Old Man even knows you guys live here." Tobias said.

Jayda nodded. That made more sense. Because she hadn't thought Tobias had been old enough to be an uncle. Though she supposed anything was possible... he could have had a much older sister or brother that had had kittens around the same time he was born. That would make sense as well. Well...maybe. She looked up when Tobias introduced her to 'Deacon' and 'Bastion'. It would have counted as being introduced to Chester as well, but she already knew Chester, sorta. So in her mind, it didn't count. She gave a small wave to the orange cat to say hello, then simply looked around. She didn't know if they would be leaving soon, or if everybody just wanted to hang in the lobby and talk to one another. Plus, they were waiting for at least one other pet (Jaxeh), so that was probably why they hadn't left.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li swam backwards for a bit, away from Nat but stopped. His blush was still a deep red and he couldn't stop staring at Nat. "U-uh I'm s-s-sorry!" Li stuttered. He turned around and swam to the edge and rested his head against his arms, his face down towards the water, looking at his feet down below. "Why do I always have to be so stupid?!" He said to himself.
Nat continued to stare at Li with side eyes. What had just happened? Funny, how a little moment like that can send a nice day crashing into chaos. Nat, gulped, swimming toward the tiger slowly, he stopped a few feet away, treading water. "L-Li? Wh-What...?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li kept staring at his feet. He could feel himself trembling as Nat spoke to him. I-I-I'm s-sorry...." He heaved himself up, sat down on the edge and lowered his face into his paws. "I di-didn't m-mean to. N-no uh, w-well uhm no? S-sorry..." Li stuttered.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stared at Li, his eyes searching the tiger in confusion. Slowly, he rested a hand on Li's leg, breathing a shaky sigh. "I-It's... O... K..."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li peeked at Nat from behind his fingers. A-are you sure? I c-could just leave... If you'd like.." Li trembled as he spoke.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat sighed, climbing up onto the edge of the pool next to Li. Water pattered against the floor as it dripped form his fur, and ducked his head slightly at Li. "No... Li..." Another sigh. "I could tell... From how you were acting when I met you yesterday... That there's something going on with you and those two dogs..." He looked sideways at the tiger. "But... Li I can't fill whatever empty hole that's left you... I'm sorry..."
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Yeah." Frankenstein said, giving Chester a thumbs up and a smile. "Lets go book shopping. I need to find a book on surgery." Then he started walking toward the doors and into town. "Lets go!" Frankenstein said, waving his hand impatiently.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked down at his feet in the water "Right..." Li sighed. He stood up and looked at Nat. "I'm sorry... I usually don't do this kinda stuff..." Li shook his head, trying to get it dry and rubbed some water out of his eyes. "I've always wanted to uhm... be in a relationship, or something similar... But we can still uhm... stay friends... Right?" Li blushed as he spoke.
The Game

Post by The Game »

ctcmjh wrote:Tobias tipped his hat as Klack introduced him, "And these are Jayda, Grace, Cap and Stephi." He said, motioning to the four of them, "I've lived here my whole life, so I thought it would be a good idea to show everyone around."
Stephi smiled at Klack and the others. "Are we going to leave anytime soon, or do we need to wait for some others?" she asked to no one in particular.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc finished his bagel as the elevator opened at the bottom of the complex. Instantly, he saw the large group of pets in the center. He gulped, and headed out, hoping that a pet would initiate with him first.

(I don't know who's actually in the lobby)
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

As He Noticed grace leaving,He took A step toards the stairs then remeberd the incidint.

When he got to the lobby (Without tripping) he wonderd when the bus was. He wanted to ask the lobbiest but then decided nah.

I guess i should get a snack out of the vending machine. Then he went to the lobbiest to change for 1 dollar bills.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"I already know who you are, you introduced yourself last night, although I guess I did introduce myself before...." he said thinking back to last night and trailing off. "...anyway, I'm Chester, miz,Precious" Chester looked at Frank "So, should we just try to go to the bookstore or something else?"
you.. We did?
She stutters confused.
I'm sorry, There has been such an influx of new pets.. I guess i'm having trouble keeping up with remembering everyone.. I assure you, i didn't mean to have forgotten that we have met before..splaying her ears down ashamed..
shuffling along behind the two as they leave the lobby for the book store..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Nice to meet you Klack. Bastion said, smiling. "A tour of the city would be great, the only places I know so far are my mom's grooming salon and my dad's bakery.. He turned to face the rest of the group when Tobias introduced them. "It's nice to meet all of you as well."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
caelei

Post by caelei »

"It's nice to meet all of you as well."
Jayda nodded and smiled at the ferret-like creature, but she couldn't contain herself at meeting another different type of animal anymore. "Excuse me," she said to Bastion, "Not trying to sound rude --not at all, of course-- but are you some type of ferret? Or maybe a weasel? Sorry, I've just never met an animal like you and I wondered..." She watched him with interested blue eyes, her expression clear that she wasn't trying to tease him. She was simply curious.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li looked down at his feet in the water "Right..." Li sighed. He stood up and looked at Nat. "I'm sorry... I usually don't do this kinda stuff..." Li shook his head, trying to get it dry and rubbed some water out of his eyes. "I've always wanted to uhm... be in a relationship, or something similar... But we can still uhm... stay friends... Right?" Li blushed as he spoke.
Nat watched Li as the tiger stood. He sighed, nodding slowly at his words. "I understand, Li, but... I can't..." Nat stood slowly, fixing Li with an apologetic gaze. "But of course we can still be friends." He said, hugging Li warmly.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li returned the hug weakly and sighed. He let go of him and looked him in the eyes. "I'll get over it hopefully" He tried to smile, but couldn't. So uhm... Want to uh... do something else, or would you uhm... like me to leave you... alone for now? He dropped his head a bit. Or forever...?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded at everyone, "So, I don't see either Ryan or Jaxeh, so I might have to give the tour myself. And we're going to see places like the shopping mall, the central park, my owner's pawn shop, and other awesome places." He pitched, as if he was a salesmen convincing them to buy something.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Nobody had seemed to notice Marc yet, so he slunk up to the group and kept quiet. He saw Tobias and Steph, but felt far too shy to say anything. Besides, Tobias seemed to be leading the group. As it turned out, they were taking a tour of the building, so he decided to follow the group, and possibly pop back into the auditorium if he could.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje saw another dog hangin' out by the group looking for someone to talk to, so he walked up to Marc to say hi.

"Hey there, stranger, do you happen to know what's going on here? My name is Al, by the way, 'tis a pleasure" he said, giving his customary slight bow and grinning. Just then, Aaltje heard Tobias announce that he was about to start a tour. "Heil! We should tag along with the tour, yeah", Aaltje said, excitedly giving a soft bark and pawing at Marc a bit.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

ctcmjh wrote:Tobias nodded at everyone, "So, I don't see either Ryan or Jaxeh, so I might have to give the tour myself. And we're going to see places like the shopping mall, the central park, my owner's pawn shop, and other awesome places." He pitched, as if he was a salesmen convincing them to buy something.
Cap got a nervous look all of a sudden. "P-pawn shop? A place where they normally sell guns and knives and other weapons... also other various things that other people want to get rid of but still, weapons?"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote: Cap got a nervous look all of a sudden. "P-pawn shop? A place where they normally sell guns and knives and other weapons... also other various things that other people want to get rid of but still, weapons?"
Tobias smiled at Cap, "Well, my owner does sell some weapons, but it's not like that's ALL he sells. He sells a ton of stuff." He told Cap, hoping to put him at ease.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li returned the hug weakly and sighed. He let go of him and looked him in the eyes. "I'll get over it hopefully" He tried to smile, but couldn't. So uhm... Want to uh... do something else, or would you uhm... like me to leave you... alone for now? He dropped his head a bit. Or forever...?
Nat sighed, rubbing his arm awkwardly, staring at his feet. "No, Li, I don't want you to leave me along..." He looked up at the tiger with a weak smile. "What do you want to do?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn wrote:I'm just glad it's over. Also... I don't want to go on the walk. I'd rather spend the day with you alone.
Tom sighed, and looked at the dalmatian. Actually, Glenn, I'm really tired. Sleeping on the roof isn't comfortable at all. I'd like to take a nap now.
Glenn saddened after hearing this. But then again, it was him who had a comfortable sleeping place. Tom was pressed against the hard roof with Glenn's body, after all.
Okay, I understand.... I'll escort you to your apartment and then I'll go to the pool.
The two took the elevator to the 3rd floor. Once there, they walked to the apartment number 310, and Tom walked inside, going immediately to bed.

Glenn watched him close the door behind him, and then trailed off to the pool himself, without using the elevator, since it was just one floor under him. There were only two pets in the pool room, standing next to the pool, and... one of them was Li! The other was that leopard that they met on the third floor. Without knowing in what situation they were in, Glenn sneaked up behind Li, and pushed him in the water!
Got you, silly tiggy! *Turns to Nat* Hi, uh... Nathaniel? Did I get it right...?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled weakly back. "Ok..." Li thought for a moment before speaking again. "I Don- He was cut off, by a certain dog pushing him in the pool. He emerged again from under the water and frowned at Glenn. Glenn... At least tell me when you're going to push me in!" Li whined as he got up from the pool and stood next to Glenn and shook himself dry. "Payback!" Li giggled.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat's eyes flickered as he saw movement behind Li. He blanched as the tiger suddenly toppled into the pool, and turned wide eyes on the one responsible. "Ah... Wha... Hi?" After he began to piece together what happened, he smiled. "Oh! H-Hi! Yeah... It's Nat..."
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Deacon had little left to say. Bastion seemed to take to socializing like a fish to water, which was definitely going to go into the ferret's dossier. Oh yes, there was already a dossier.

There was always a dossier.

"It would be rude to go without waiting for the late arrivals to at least confirm they will not be attending. Does anyone know on which floor they live?"

[[OOC: Blarghpost is blargh.]]

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Jyoukaagje wrote:Aaltje saw another dog hangin' out by the group looking for someone to talk to, so he walked up to Marc to say hi.

"Hey there, stranger, do you happen to know what's going on here? My name is Al, by the way, 'tis a pleasure" he said, giving his customary slight bow and grinning. Just then, Aaltje heard Tobias announce that he was about to start a tour. "Heil! We should tag along with the tour, yeah", Aaltje said, excitedly giving a soft bark and pawing at Marc a bit.
Marc was taken off guard by the husky looking dog that came up, but nodded as the dog suggested the tour. "Um, I-I'm Marc,' he said, holding out his paw to let Al shake it.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn covered his eyes as Li shook himself dry. It was actually very refreshing, which made him smile.
So what are you two up to? - he asked.

((Blergh, crap post))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7