Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kalvin

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Kalvin »

Cap thinks for a second. He's never been an outside person but he realizes that he's going to have to leave his comfort zone to really make friends. "Okay. I guess I'll come along." Looking out the window he realizes it's getting pretty late. "Er... I better get back, getting late after all. See you tomorrow then?"

(However Tobias wants to respond that's my last post for the day, so post accordingly ctcmjh)
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje woke up after four hours of sleep and went about his morning routine of meditation and Chi Kung. He wandered into his kitchen and fried up some eggs to put on a bagel. "So noble wolf, what shall you do today", he asked himself as he walked out of his apartment. "Ah,the garden! That's what I was going to do", he exclaimed. So he headed immediately to the garden.

As Aaltje walked in his eyes went wide. It looked just like a slice of wilderness had been put inside the building. He wandered down the path passing some benches, random inane plaques describing the plants, and trash cans disguised to look like piles of rocks or stumps looking to see if anyone else was here this early in the morning.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

My last post of the day:

Tobias tipped his hat to Cap, "Alright Cap. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before starting to walk up the stairs to his room. By the time he made it to his room, his owner had already fallen fast asleep. Tobias checked on him to make sure he had a blanket and all that, "Wow old man. Sometimes it's like I'm your owner." he whispered laughing. He went back to the living room and grabbed a bite to eat from his cat food bowl. After eating, he went into his secret room to review the security footage.
----------
Grace had already taken the elevator up to her floor. She walked inside her room and was greeted by her owner, "Wow, Princess! I'm surprised your room for an entire day! So, did you make any friends?" Her owner asked her. Grace just walked past her into her room, "Shove it." She said before slamming her door and locking the locks. That was a pretty normal thing for her to do, so her owner didn't think twice. Grace set her poetry notebook down on her desk and hopped into bed.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Bye you guys." Stephi walked up the stairs to her room. Her parents were already asleep, but they left some food out for her. Stephi wasn't very hungry, so she put it in the fridge and went to her room. She fell asleep with her purse still in her hand, and her tank top halfway off.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

][/quote][/quote]
Okay, I guess. Henry is the kind of dog who always feels like he needs to be doing work, so he felt a little uncomfortable with someone asking to hang out with him. He also felt safer working than playing (Luck - 3).I got money for the tram. Where do you want to go?[/quote]

"hmm, i'm not quite sure on that, i was kinda hoping you had somewhere in mind,, heh, me being new here and all i dont exactly know the neighbourhood, heh.." he blushed a little, feeling out of place and very small because he didnt know where there was a good place to go.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

As all the other pets dispersed, Ryan went back to his own floor for the night. He thought of finding a window, to take a more 'direct' path up, but decided against it when he reached an empty elevator. A couple floors were hardly worth the effort, especially if he wasn't lucky enough to find an open window on his floor.

When he finally reached apartment 426, Ryan moved carefully through the room. He was a bit disappointed to find his father wasn't home, however. With a shrug and a slight frown, Ryan considered waiting for his father to get home as he took a seat at the kitchen table. It wasn't long before he was half-slumped over in his chair, however. 'I guess I did get a pretty... Rough sleep... Last...' Before even finishing the thought, he'd nodded off to sleep. Not as comfortable a sleep as he'd hope for, but also not one he'd wake up from eagerly.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

[[S'alright, Argent. :P]]

Deacon followed the little stoat with his eyes as he bolted; looking for any signs of previous injury, and took note of how fast he moved. Such little things could be important later. Maybe serve as plotpoints. However intrigued he was, Deacon felt irritated that he'd gathered so little data. He did not move to leave until the sun was down, and even then, he was obviously in no hurry.

When he returned home, the movers had been long gone, and the apartment was half assembled. Not good. That Sarah would leave a job unfinished, even if she was exhausted, meant she was either furious, or depressed. In either case, she might come to him to either vent, or be comforted. And if he wanted food tomorrow, he had no choice but to oblige her.

Just magnificent. The Havana Brown moved as quitely as he could, to his closet, and found his box was nowhere in the little space. "Great, now I've got to find where she hid it."

He was tired when it dawned on him to check the spare room. If it was in Sarah's room, then he might as well pass out on the carpet. As it turned out, the box was in the spare room, amongst others. She probably had run out of room in her closet, and intended to turn what had been his into an extension.

Deacon didn't care at this point, he just got his bed out of the box, inflated it, and dropped onto it. Dead to the world.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote: Okay, I guess. Henry is the kind of dog who always feels like he needs to be doing work, so he felt a little uncomfortable with someone asking to hang out with him. He also felt safer working than playing (Luck - 3).I got money for the tram. Where do you want to go?

"hmm, i'm not quite sure on that, i was kinda hoping you had somewhere in mind,, heh, me being new here and all i dont exactly know the neighbourhood, heh.." he blushed a little, feeling out of place and very small because he didnt know where there was a good place to go.
How about we go to the mall, eh? It's no Mall of America, but it's still pretty big, doncha know.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Anthroguy101 wrote: "hmm, i'm not quite sure on that, i was kinda hoping you had somewhere in mind,, heh, me being new here and all i dont exactly know the neighbourhood, heh.." he blushed a little, feeling out of place and very small because he didnt know where there was a good place to go.
How about we go to the mall, eh? It's no Mall of America, but it's still pretty big, doncha know.[/quote]

Precious, comes down into the lobby of the towers, seeing her mom dad off to work this morning.
She is wearing wearing multi-pocketed chef pants, with a red pepper pattern on them, an a pull-over T-shirt.
She peers outside as the sun is just coming up.. Yawn..
She stumbles back into the lobby where she over hears the two talking..

Hey do you two mind if i tag along? It seems the group i was going to go to the mall with last night got lost looking for the weiner dog, then everyone got distracted an wandered away..
she shrugs in the early morning light.
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Anthroguy101 wrote:
furryovrlord wrote: Okay, I guess. Henry is the kind of dog who always feels like he needs to be doing work, so he felt a little uncomfortable with someone asking to hang out with him. He also felt safer working than playing (Luck - 3).I got money for the tram. Where do you want to go?

How about we go to the mall, eh? It's no Mall of America, but it's still pretty big, doncha know.
the mall eh? hehe, that's a great idea! maybe i can find my dad a good birthday gift. how do we get there?*he smiles and his tail wags a bit with excitement*thinking to himself* "man, this is pretty exciting, i made hopefully a new friend on my first day here!" *he tries not to let his blush show*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

(Uh, Guys, I hate making an OOC only post, but I think most of us are trying to wrap up the day? Go and read the OOC, please...)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:(Uh, Guys, I hate making an OOC only post, but I think most of us are trying to wrap up the day? Go and read the OOC, please...)
( my post has been modified, to move the group to be gathering in the lobby early the next morning... move along citizens) :P
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

The Sun set on Oasis Towers.

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

The Sun rose over Oasis Towers. It shone onto Tom and Glenn who were asleep on the roof. Tom slowly opened his eyes, and quickly realised that there was something on his chest. He turned to look, and saw Glenn's head laying on him. He smiled and whispered to Glenn, "Are you awake, Glenn?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn was still sleeping on Tom's warm, fluffy chest. The sun and Tom's voice barely reached him, and were unable to break his sleep. However, he moved his head, turning it to the other side. His nose went through the husky's fur during that process, and a loud sniff could be heard, followed by him waking up a little.
Whaaa.... *Yawn*.... I'm not awake...
With that, Glenn fell asleep again.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Gurggle...guh...@#$%^! Who left the dang curtains open?! Stupid light! Augh!" Jaxeh flumped over on his bed, attempting to hide from the light via use of his pillow. No use. Without the curtains in the way, the sun was starting to heat up the bed. "GAH! Markiee! You forgot to close the curtains!" he yelled at the butler. Jaxeh tried to roll out of the oncoming sunbeam, but only succeeded in rolling off his bed, thumping on the floor. "Hmmpph..." Jaxeh threw the satin bedsheet off himself onto the floor, and grabbed his collar off the nightstand, whipping it around his neck. He passed through the kitchen, doughnut in his mouth (strawberry frosting, of course) and a Pay-Day in his hand, grabbed his messenger bag and bumped open the door. The sun was still rising...

"Mmmm..." He stuffed the Pay-Day into his bag and grabbed the doughnut out of his mouth. He walked to the railing of the roof, dragging his feet. "Mmm..." He leaned against the railing and looked onto the horizon, the sunrise reaching through the city, yet severed and divided as the buildings blocked the sunbeams. The sky looked rather orange. "Been a while since I've seen this. On a roof, seeing the sun rise. Used to do this a lot." As he was talking to himself, a small part of chewed doughnut fell from his mouth, going down, down, "Down..." he looked over the railing. The doughnut chunk was taken by the wind, falling and scattering and is fell apart on the way down. "Loooong way down........eh?" Voices. He heard voices... Jaxeh looked up. "There someone on my roof?" He scanned around the roof, seeing past the couple of smokestacks and ventilation systems. Dogs. Two of them. Cuddling on the roof. What the heck were they doing on the roof?! Jaxeh walked over to them, intent on finding out what exactly they were up to on HIS roof...
Klack yawned and whacked his alarm clock. This time, he was going to make sure that the group would have enough time to tour the town, find all the locales and shortcuts. And maybe eat out at some fancy restaurant, with Jaxeh waving money around as per usual to not have the group thrown out... He quickly wrapped his collar around his neck, and bumped his door open, grabbed a muffin and left a note for him mom and headed out towards the towers.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

As light drifted in through the seasick green window curtains, Frankenstein began to awake. Laying in a corner of the room, Frankenstein's eyes forced themselves open. The first thing he noticed was that it was morning, at that his dog bed seemed a darker shade of green then usual. The second was the scalpel lying a foot away.
"MOM!?" Frankenstein shouted, moving away from the scalpel in fear. "Why is there a scalpel next to my bed?" In truth he was terrified. Because seriously, who wouldn't be terrified of a scalpel?
"Oh..." Mrs. Shelley said, walking into the room. "Sorry, I must have left it there by accident last night."
"I don't want to know..." Frankenstein muttered his eyes shrinking in fear. "I think I'll just go outside." Frankenstein said to his Mom, stepping around the scalpel as he left the room. passing by a mirror Frankenstein took a moment to look at himself.
Why did it look like he had a new scar pattern going around his skull? Dismissing it as paranoia, Frankenstein left the apartment, closing the door slowly behind him.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias woke to the light shining through the window and his obnoxiously loud alarm. He got up and walked to the kitchen where his owner was sitting, eating a bowl of cereal, "Good morning Tobias. How are you?" "I'm fine, sir." Tobias said, as he went to his catfood bowl and started eating, "There seems to be a lot of pets in this tower. I hope you make new friends." His owner said. Tobias nodded, "I do too."

When Tobias finished eating, he went back to his room to grab his trilby hat and messenger bag, before making his way back to the lobby. His bag had a bunch of useful items, such as lock-picks, a flashlight, a wad of cash, and about 20 small packages (Which he wouldn't reveal what's in them). He stood in the lobby, waiting for everyone.

----------
Grace was still peacefully asleep, enjoying her bed. But suddenly, light flooded her room and she was lifted into the air, "Rise and shine, Princess! How did my little kitten-baby sleep?" Her owner asked, hugging her tight. Grace scowled, "Fine, until a certain annoyance burst into my room and picked me up." She said rudely. Her owner just laughed, "Come on Princess! Let's go shopping! You could use another bright pink dress!" Grace panicked, "Well, actually, I was going to tour the city with some other pets I met." Her owner smiled, "Okay Princess! We can go when you get back!" Her owner said, happy.

Grace made sure she had her collar on, and her big black bow. She put on a little bit of makeup and curled out her eyelashes, so she would look more dark and brooding. She walked down to the lobby, but stopped halfway down the stairs and sat down.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li slowly opened his eyes to the morning light shining in under his door ((Curtains in his room =3)) and rubbed them while sitting up. He got out of his room and went to the kitchen where his owner were, "Hi mom." Li yawned. Beth nodded in reply as she took a bite from her sandwich. Li took the other sandwich that was on the table and started walking towards their door, "I'mma go to uhm... Nat, I'll be home later." He said as he got out and walked up to door with the number 315 on it. He took a bite off his sandwich and knocked on the door. *Knock Knock*
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

'Ugh. Light barly reached andy eyes before he woke up.With a scream.AHHHHHHH. The scream can be heard in all the arpartments. :Andy whats wrong! your screamed in your sleep, and talking in your sleep. did you have a bad dream. Yah mom i got to get ready to take a tour around the city. :Well here's twenty dollars incase you want something. Thanks mom i better get ready.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat's father looked up from his spot on the couch at the knocking. He muted the televisions and stood up with a groan, making his way to the door. The large man opened the door, looking curiously down at Li. "Oh. You're the tiger from yesterday. Hello!" He smiled kindly at Li. "What can I do for you?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li blushed as Nat's father spoke. "U-uhm.. I w-was just wondering i-if Nat is h-here?" Li stuttered.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat's father raised an eyebrow curiously. "Of course. You don't need to get so worked up over it." He stepped back, opening the door wider as he waved Li inside. "Come on in. He's asleep, but you know where his room is."

Meanwhile, Nat was in his room, sprawled out on the bed. His blankets were bundled up and strown over the foot of his bed, only covering part of his left leg. He snored loudly, fluffy chest rising and falling with each breath.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled and bowed. "Thank you, sir!" He said as he rushed to Nat's door and went inside. When inside, he giggled at Nats snoring and sat down on the bed next to him and shook him a little, "Hey Nat!" He whispered.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grumbled slightly, rolling over onto Li. He wrapped his arm around the tiger in his sleep, hugging him like a stuffed animal. "Hmm..." He sighed, nuzzling Li. "Smells... good..." Nat snored again, still sleeping.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li's eyes widened as he was hugged and started to panic. "U-uhm Nat time to wake up! I'M NOT A PLUSHIE!" Li screamed as he shook Nat more.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap woke up in his bed, his parents giving him a full bed frame instead of a box to sleep in. He looked up to see the three posters of Indiana Jones movies, The Crystal Skull being the absent poster. Sitting up he puts on his aviator's cap humming the theme to Indiana Jones himself, the intrepid archeologist being his personal idol. As he steps out and looks around he remembers the promise he made yesterday. Shuffling towards the door he heads to the kitchen and grabs himself a nice ripe pear. Fortunately it was actually ripe and not rotten yet. He goes outside towards the lobby since he never got a time yesterday. It's pretty much his own fault so he's going to just wait for everybody to show up to tag along.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Andy got his camo hat on and he went out to get to the lobby he said Hm stairs or elevator...... STAIRS
he went down the stairs or more like ran down he tripped on the first step (epic fail) whooooooo he hit his head and tried to stay connects too his eye but he failed and fell (lol more pun) asleep his dogtags fell off
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
caelei

Post by caelei »

Jayda had shown up in her house yesterday night with Robert to find out, with suprise and dismay, what her mom had done to her room. She had sighed when she originally discovered what the new color was, then sulkily thanked her mother for changing it (for fear that if she didn't Lilian would try to redo it again) and went to bed. Now she awoke and looked around. It really was a nice room... if you got past all the pink. Apparently as soon as Jayda left, her mother had been so distraught as to forget what color Jayda hated the most. So she had taken the liberty to have the guys repaint the walls in Jayda's room a lighter shade of the same color for a 'fresher' look. Now Jayda was looking around at light pink walls instead of hot pink. In some ways, the place had improved. But really she still disliked it. And would continue to do so. Unfortunately, now she knew she had to pretend to like it, or Lilian would start misbehaving again.

Jayda stretched and rolled out of her bed onto her feet, going to her mirror. She ran a brush lazily through her fur until it shined in the dim light, then fluffed up the bow around her neck and brushed her teeth. Lastly, she slipped a fifty dollar bill under the satin edge of her bow to hold it safely in place against her neck, just in case the others wanted to go out again and she needed money. She cautiously snuck to her door and cracked it open, sticking her nose to the edge, peering out like a rabbit from its burrow. No sign of her mom. Good. She didn't want to deal with that again. Last night her mother had waited until Robert and the others had left to attack Jayda with thousands of questions, most about whether or not she had met anybody and if they had been mean to her. She had grabbed Jayda and refused to let her go for hours, stroking her, rocking her back and forth, and had even burst into tears a couple times. Lilian really worried too much. She was obviously overprotective, and quite ridiculous most of the time. It was a wonder Lilian had let her go to bed at all, she had been latched on so tight. So Jayda had only gotten a couple of hours worth of sleep, since her mother had refused to release her until very early, about one o'clock, this morning.

Jayda tiptoed out of her room, carefully shutting the door. The good thing about her door --though that too was painted a watermelon pink color-- was that it was really new and fit perfectly in its frame. So the hinges didn't dream of squeaking, and the edges didn't catch and make a noise. That allowed her to leave her room without being heard. She slunk down the hall and past the closet (her momentary hiding place yesterday before she had escaped), then into the open living room, which connected to the kitchen... and spied someone sleeping under a pile of blankets on the couch. Mom. Probably decided to sleep out in the living room, in case Jayda tried to leave. Oh well. Jayda would just have to stay very quiet. She had hoped to stop in the kitchen to grab a bite to eat for breakfast, but with Lilian sleeping so close it seemed that taking the time to do so was not in Jayda's best interests. Well, not if she wanted to leave the room again today. So the Ragdoll instead headed towards the big front door, carefully stepping around the couch. A few more steps and she'd be free... her paw closed around the gigantic handle and she frantically scrabbled with it for a second, not getting enough friction to easily turn the knob. She looked nervously over her shoulder. Her mother moved positions in her sleep, but did not yet wake. With a sigh of relief, Jayda managed to open the door just enough to squeeze her body through, then slowly shut it and turned the doorknob carefully back into place so it wouldn't click when she let go... Safe. She let out another sigh and allowed herself a winning smile, then set off with a happy bounce down the hallway. Time to meet more people! Or maybe the same ones again... Who cared which, as long as she got to talk to someone besides her crazy mother?

Jayda got to the elevator, stepping in and pressing the button for the lobby. During the long ride down, she happily hummed along to the music. She was in a very good mood, despite her lack of sleep. The doors dinged and let her out in the lobby, and she hopped out of the elevator, looking around. She immediately spotted Tobias and waved, going over to him and saying, "Hello!" before smiling at the hat he wore and the bag he carried. "So, did you guys all go on the tour yesterday after all?"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias looked towards Jayda when she called out 'Hello' He smiled at tipped his hat, "Hey!" He said as he approached. He shook his head, "Nah, there wasn't enough time, so we decided to wait until today. It would be great if you could still make it." He told her.

-

Grace heard the sound of crashing and hurried up the stairs to investigate. She saw Andy laying on the steps, "Hey, you alright?" She asked.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom moved his paw through Glenn's headfur and smiled. "It's okay, Glenn," he said, "you can sleep for as long as you want."
Glenn moved in his sleep again, crawling up nearer Tom's chin, and rolling his body on the side.
Jaxeh moved across the roof as swiftly as possible, although he was slowed when he had to climb over some pipes, ending up atop a ventalation unit. Not being all that stealthy, the metal unit clattered as Jaxeh, and his extra weight, landed upon it near the two dogs. "Oof..." He shook his head and peered over the side of the unit. A dalmation and...well, some kind of doglike mix. Husky maybe?

Tom was visibly startled by a sudden nearby clanging of metal, and would have jumped into the air if it hadn't been for Glenn still resting on him. "Sweet Jesus, what was that noise?"
Glenn opened his eyes, and very sleepy looked to the side, where the sun blinded him. "Where am I?" he said while closing his eyes, making him even more sleepy.
Jaxeh began to whisper to himself. "Wait...are they both...?" Jaxeh narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better look. "Guys...?" he said to himself meekly.

Tom quickly ran through the possibilities in his head. "Okay...it could have been a bird that did it...or the wind...or a person...or...another...pet...what's that noise?" Tom twitched his ears slightly. "I think I can hear...someone speaking? (P7) Is anyone out there?" Tom said. He tried to avoid being loud, knowing that it might scare Glenn.
"Errk!" Jaxeh tried to slide back, but made a ton more noise as his messanger bag *clang*clang*clangedacross the metal surface of the ventalation unit.

When Tom heard yet more clattering of metal, the first thing he did was cover Glenn's ears. He knew he was in a half-asleep state and he didn't want him to be scared. The second thing he did was turn his head around towards the source of the noise. While he didn't see a person or a pet, he did see..."is that a messenger bag?" He tilted his head slightly. "Come on, I know that there's someone there."
Glenn felt a touch around his ears. He opened his eyes, and decided at the back of his mind that it's time to slowly wake up. "Wh-what is happening, mom?"
"Hmmph." Jaxeh slowly shimmied back to the edge of the ventalation unit, poking his head over. "So. I was just up here wondering...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ON MY ROOF?! There shouldn't be anyone else up here. I, came, to, investigate!" Jaxeh said smugly. "Well?"

Tom chuckled at Glenn. "I'm not your mom, silly, it's just me, Tom." Tom then turned his head, and tilted his head at what this husky was saying to him and Glenn. He might have only recently awoken, but he could still think straight. "Wait...your roof? Are you the owner of the building? Anyone can get up here, there are steps and a door leading up here...what makes it your roof?"
Glenn rubbed his eyes, and turned around, just to see Jaxeh. Another pet. Here. While he's cuddling with Tom. Upon realizing that, he jumped away as fast as he could, and ended up falling down and rolling, landing near the ventilation unit where Jaxeh was. Luckily, he wasn't injured. He used the ventilation unit as support to stand up, and found himself face-to-face with Jaxeh. "Erh.... hi..." said Glenn, nervously.
Jaxeh contorted his expression and moved away from the Dalmation, once again shimmying backwards across ventalation unit. "Stay away from me. And this roof! See that over there?" Jaxeh pointed to his house across the roof, sitting there with its front lawn and all. "THAT, is my house. Those stairs and doors are supposed to be for maintenance, you know, the suckers that have to look after
these things?"
Jaxeh took his paw and slammed the side of the vent, making a loud *CLANG* then pulled out his Pay-Day and took a bite out of it. "Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you two were sleeping on the job or something." Jaxeh laughed with his mouth full.

Tom rolled his eyes and got himself up to his full height. "I did ask at reception when I first got here. I was told that all residents had access to the roof. All of them. So take it up with reception, not with me. I don't even know your name." He walked over to Glenn. He knew that Glenn would freak out if this husky found out he was gay, so he chose his words carefully. "Are you okay, Glenn? You look a bit flustered."
Glenn looked at the husky, and then at Tom again, wordless for a short while. "Y-yes, I am. I just didn't like the way I was waken up..."
"Hmmph. I'll bet," he said, adressing the Dalmation. "And I will be taking that up with reception. Hard to find good service workers these days. Heck are your names, anywho?" He asked, turning one palm up, motioning towards the two.

Tom already didn't like this guy, but he decided to answer him anyway. "My name is Tom. I moved in here yesterday."
Glenn didn't like this guy at all. He moved behind Tom, and peeked from behind his back. "I'm... *Cough* I'm Wendy, his girlfriend."
Jaxeh drew back a little. "Uh...okay...you've got somewhat of a deep voice for a girl...oh, whatever, I can never tell at first glance," he said, slightly revlived. That could have gotten very awkward. "My name...is Jaxeh, Wark." He brought his arm up to his face, as if he were bowing, though he was lying flat on the ventalation unit.

Tom smiled slightly. Jaxeh appeared to have fallen for Glenn's lie. He still didn't get why Glenn wanted to keep his sexuality quiet...but considering how nasty this husky was, it was probably for the best. He thought he should try and add to Glenn's story. "She's had a problem with her throat since she was just a puppy, Jaxeh. It means her voice it deeper than it should be."
Glenn smiled, relieved that Jaxeh bought his story. He tried to pitch his voice higher. "So... nice to meet you, Jaxeh."
"Hmmph. Whatever you say. Medical problems...those...bleh." His tone of voice was more annoyed. "Stupid things get in the way of fun. Anyway, you still haven't answered why the heck you're up on the roof."

Tom yawned slightly. He was still kinda tired. "We just fancied sleeping up here, that's all. It's romantic."
Glenn blushed, and hid completely behind Tom. "It's true. Whatever he says." He avoided talking at any costs, because now he had to talk in the annoying, high-pitched voice.
"...did...your voice suddenly get higher...?" Jaxeh shrugged. He didn't really care much. "Well, I'd rather hate to agree, but that sunrise is pretty cool...maybe I should charge for it...heh heh..." Jaxeh gave his wide grin. "'Course, It'd be reasonable rates..." Jaxeh chuckled. "Nah, more trouble than it's worth. I've already got plenty of money." Jaxeh sat up. "Hey, listen. A large group of all the pets in the tower are headed out today, on a tour of the town. I'll be treating, and leading with another since I've lived here...as an apology to another pet, appearently..."[/color] Jaxeh looked off slightly. "Meet in the lobby. If you're gonna go." Jaxeh slid backwards off the vent. "Well. You know where the stairs are. I'll be taken' the elevator!"

Tom thought about this for a bit. "Sounds pretty cool to me. Me and Wendy will think about it. Come on, dear, let's go back to my apartment." He walked with Glenn down the stairs, and to a spot where they were sure they couldn't be heard by Jaxeh. Tom hugged Glenn tightly and said to him, "Wow Glenn, we handled that really well."
Glenn hugged Tom back. "I'm just glad it's over. Also... I don't want to go on the walk. I'd rather spend the day with you alone."
'Hmm.' Jaxeh thought to himself as he walked back to the elevator. "Well...that's a kickstart to the day," Jaxeh said, chuckling to himself. "Mmmm...gotta admit, for as annoying as that was...they make a cute couple. Hope they come on the tour. Maybe they're someone I can sway to hang out with me." Jaxeh scanned his card, and went down to the lobby.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi woke up, tangled in her tank top. She rolled out of her bed trying to get out of it. her parents came rushing in at the sound of the 'thud!' and both started laughing when they saw her. "Yes, yes, it's really funny, but please don't forget there's a corgi here getting strangled by her own clothing." Stephi huffed, getting annoyed. After a brief struggle, the tank was on right, and she was free to eat breakfast. She at quickly, saying bye to her parents after telling them her plans for the day (and the incident at the pool the day before).
"Okay have fun! And try not to be seen by anyone with a camera. And please don't let that dog shove you in any water." Simon said, concerned.
"No worries Daddy. I'll be fine today...I hope. Bye!" she took her purse, and was out the door quickly. She decided the stairs would be faster, and got curious and slid down the banister. She jumped off as she reached the lobby, waving to Jayda and Toby.
"Good morning!" she said, smiling and walking towards them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace was walking up the stairs to see if Andy was alright, but when Stephi rushed down the stairs and down the banister, it surprised her, "Yeah, it's not like some pet is passed out over here!" She yelled at Stephi, angrily. She picked up Andy and moved him to the landing on the stairs, propped up against the wall. She sat next to him and waited until he came to.
----------
Tobias looked to Stephi, "Hey!" He waved to her. When she got close, Tobias smiled, "I should count myself lucky, having to give a tour to such lovely ladies as you two." He told Jayda and Stephi, laughing a little.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Mhmm ugh what happened. as he looked up he saw a cat. he asked her who are you as he reached for his neck he panicked Wh. where is it.... my dog-tag... it fell off after decided he calmed down. held his hand out and said I'm Andy and you are..
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace looked at him, "I'm Grace. You fell and hit your head, probably because you were being clumsy." She said, before hesitantly shaking his hand. She looked down to where he fell and sighed, "I'll find your tags." She said before looking around. She spotted the tags and handed them to Andy, "So tell me, how did you fall like that?" She asked, standing, leaning against the wall.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Um thanks for finding my dog tag its very inportant it was from my ....old..owner as he got up and brush himself off
My watch is half a hour late so i rushed and though i had to run. but it was fun to fly. for a second as he rubbed his he yawned Also i just woke up *puts back on dog tag* as he touches the back of his head the finger was tipped with blood Well its nothing a hat cant hide. so your name is grace,at least if i heard it right pretty cool name
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace nodded, "Yeah, you heard right. Grace Williams." She said, "So, if you were running, did you have someplace to be?"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"HeyNah, there wasn't enough time, so we decided to wait until today. It would be great if you could still make it."
Jayda smiled widely and said, "Of course I can! I even brought money this time, just in case." She patted the ribbon around her neck, and was about to ask why they didn't go on the tour yesterday after she left when the Corgi she had seen in the pool room walked up with a greeting. Jayda turned her smile to the dog and said, politely, "Hi! I'm Jayda. Have we met...?" Thinking back, she didn't think that they had ever actually introduced themselves to one another.
"I should count myself lucky, having to give a tour to such lovely ladies as you two."
Jayda giggled and a light blush lit up the inside of her ears for a moment, before it died back away. "Well, I consider myself lucky that you were here to give the tour in the first place." Though she still was a little nervous about going outside, even in a large group of pets.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Fields of wonderful tickling grass, fish leaping in the lake, a huge tree house in the distance where he somehow knew that his friends would welcome him with a feast. he ran across the fields of beautiful brown grass towards the tree grinning, laughing, running with his best friend. making jokes all the way. a giant alarm clock hit the tree house flattening it with a dull thud he skidded to a stop looking onto the tree, which had held hundreds of lovi

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP Chester awoke and his head snapped towards the bedside table, the Alarm clock cord was trailing off of it to the floor, he rolled off of the bed and promptly unplugged the infernal device, which had falling on the floor. grumbling a few rather nasty words he stumbled though the kitchen and grabbed a snack bar before walking through the living room where he waved at his dad mutely and continued walking out the door and into the hall. still munching on the last bite he arrived at the lobby, looking around blankly he walked over to a trash can, threw the wrapper in and then started stretching a bit. trying to figure out what he should do for the day, and keeping an eye out for anyone that he met yesterday. he saw two, that he remembered, the cute cat Jayda, and that dog that apparently caused the commotion yesterday. he weighed the two options and then started for the dog who had caused the commotion. "hey, aren't you the...?" he started but then realized the dog didn't want to talk about it and tried to change subjects "...thhhhaaaaat... I met last night, you know you had the sombrero and I had the broom?"

((OOC: awkward, for Chester anyway.))

what what? Jolly good time.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias chuckled a little as Jayda replied, "Of course I would give a tour. I've lived in this city my entire life, it would be wrong of me not to." He said as he smiled, "So Jayda, tell me a little about yourself. You seem like the kind of cat I want to get to know."
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein walked down the stairs, his pawed feet making a soft clunking sound as he marched down the stairs. "Why do I have a headache?" Frankenstein mumbled, almost falling several times from a misjudged step. Taking another step, Frankenstein only had he time to say "DARN I-" before he fell, rolling down the stairs like a furry trashcan.
Then he landed in the lobby, rolling several feet before landing in a pile of pillows. "That was lucky." Frankenstein mumbled, rubbing his head as he got up. "Why are there pillows there anyway?" He wondered, rubbing his chin. Then one of the hotel assistants ran by, grabbing a pillow as he muttered something about a new shipment.
"Wonderful timing..." Frankenstein muttered, giving a small yawn. Then he saw Chester. "Hi!" Frankenstein said walking over to greet the cat. "What's going on?" Frankenstein asked.
Last edited by Wolf on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5