Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CoffeeJunkie

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

"Really? I love tigers and exotic animals! Errrrr..." Coffee kinda stopped talking when he realized what he said, "Hehehe, Not in that way... I...uhm... never mind." He saw Li hand a mystery pet an orange soda, and eyed them suspiciously. "You know what happens to us, us meaning pets, when we drink that stuff? Right?"
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje caught Glenn's cold tone and look and backed off a bit "I was just wondering who he was. I saw him earlier, headed towards the restaraunt. Besides he looks like a wolf, and i don't see too many of my kind. Kinda makes me feel a little less ronery", he said, rubbing his nose and looking a bit leery at the rebuke.

Aaltje then noticed a new guy talking to Li, so when Li went off to grab sodas he waved at Coffee and said "hi Coffee, my name is Al, nice to meet you"
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

OT; Aaltje: S5 P6 E7 C4 I8 A7 L5
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

"What? Oh I'm coming," Ranger hastily replied as Stet and the others took off. He quickly took off to follow them. He mostly remained silent as Stet talked to Precious but couldn't help but agree with her mighty dog comment. He allowed himself a chuckle at the image. "That actually fits kinda."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

The Game wrote:"hey, are you okay?"
Cap doesn't turn around, he just stares intently at the elevator trying to ignore her. (Cha 2, he has no social skills and can come off as rude sometimes.) He can't find the right words to express his anger, fear, pain, at least not at once.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
caelei

Post by caelei »

Jayda had just finished introducing herself to the Aussie and his Bodyguards, when yet another dog ran up. This one was a German Shepard. She was about to say hello to him (wanting to be polite and have an intoduction with everyone), when another two came up as well. Hmm. Sure a lot of dogs in the hotel, weren't there? The two newest, besides the GSD, were... the Husky and the St. Bernard. Jayda immediately wanted to shy away from them because of the possibly-purposeful 'accident' before, but the Husky was apologizing for it... kinda. Though Jayda thought that he was apologizing to the wrong pets. She watched them silently for a second, gauging the reactions to the apology of the other pets, and decided that it couldn't hurt to give them a second chance, as well. The female cat she had seen before arrived as well, which relieved Jayda a little. She didn't want anyone left out. Plus, she had felt a little intimidated before being the only girl cat around all the other pets. She offered a timid smile, then to the four new arrivals ((Jaxeh-Klack-Grace-Ranger)), said, "I'm Jayda. Nice..." she hesitated, watching the Husky, before continuing, "...to meet you all." Her smile grew a little as she gained confidence (especially after Chester said the thing about getting tackled in front of a car; she sorta agreed with it, secretly), and she nodded with what Tobias and Ryan had said about inviting the Daschund, and starting to walk towards the elevator, peering around, trying to find him.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Jyoukaagje wrote:I was just wondering who he was. I saw him earlier, headed towards the restaraunt. Besides he looks like a wolf, and i don't see too many of my kind. Kinda makes me feel a little less ronery.
Glenn disliked Al even more after this, not realizing why. His expression got even angrier while looking at the dog. And then his brain kicked in, and he realized. It's because of Tom! Apparently, Al likes Tom because they're a similar species, and Glenn mistook it for.... a crush. Now this was embarrassing. His expression changed to an embarrassed one, as he blushed.
Oh, I'm sorry. The first thing I thought of is that you wanted to fight him for dominance! Yeah, like you thought "There can be only one wolf here", so I got a bit worried.
Glenn smiled innocently at Al. It was incredible how fast the dalmatian can come up with a lie, and how convincing his lying is. Nevertheless, he grabbed the orange soda Li bought him, and sat back in the chair, not looking at Al anymore and without paying attention to Coffee, who just arrived. He opened the can, and took a sip from it, enjoying the taste of orange soda, despite knowing very well what can happen.
Hey, Li! Could you come over here for a second? - he said, while taking another sip.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom walked over to Glenn and smiled at him. Was that a wolf I saw just now? he asked him.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sat down next to Glenn and took another sip off his soda. "You rang?" Li said, in a very silly tone and giggled afterwards.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn finished his orange soda, and looked at Tom. Al was just sitting there, so they can talk if they want.
Yeah, he was eying you. Said that he feels less lonely because you're another wolf or something. Oooh... your fur is awesome now.
Glenn extended his arm and stroke over Tom's chests. His fur was all puffed and fluffy now. Felt great on the paw, and Glenn wanted to hug him, but didn't want in front of all the other pets. If Tom was able to discover his secret even before he saw his room, than the others will be able to do it, and that was something Glenn wanted to avoid. It was more than enough that Li and Tom know it.
Li wrote:"You rang?
Glenn turned to Li, and put his paw on the tiger's shoulder. He was a tiny bit dizzy.
Yeah, could you please go get more sodas? If there isn't enough change, I have a $10 bill in my collar somewhere, you can use that. Please?
Richarson Valley

CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee waved in acknowledge meant to Al and noticedd Li coming back with a couple of sodas. As Li handed the other soda to Glenn, he watched him finish it off a little fast. Wow, hope he doesn't get too weird... After he finished he saw Glenn stroke another pet's, that kinda looked like a wolf, chest. Okay, remember to stay away from the orange soda around here!. The Lab mix eyed the dalmation and looked at his nametag, a ruby. "Can I ask you a question? What is with the ruby?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

As soon as Tom heard this other dog ask Glenn that question, he knew from the experience in Glenn's room that it would worry him. He decided to answer in place of Glenn.Because his owner gave him a ruby as a tag. Shouldn't it be obvious? I could ask you why you have a small coffee mug as a tag and I'd probably get the same answer. Tom then held his paw out to the dog and smiled. My name is Tom, what's your's?
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li finished his soda and got up. "Sure!" He said as he took some money from Glenns collar, headed over to the vending machine and pushed out 2 orange sodas, again.

When he got back, he passed over one of the sodas to Glenn and sat down next to him again. Li thought about the question Coffee had asked before he left, "It's just a silly tag, guys! Look at mine, it glows!" Li said while playing with his blue-ish sphere in his hand.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Glenn blushed when asked about his ID-tag, but luckily, Tom and Li saved the day. "Oh, yeah, my mom gave it to me. Why do you ask? "- he said, opened the second can, and took another sip of orange soda.

Coffee looked curiosly at the dog as he took another soda. "I was just wondering because it looks cool. Also, do you think it is smart to be drinking another soda?" He asked trying to not to sound mean.

Tom glances at Coffee quickly. "You never told me your name, by the way." He then turns to Glenn. "Mate, I'd have to say that I agree with...this other dog...that stuff isn't good for you."

Li giggled. "Oh hush you two. So what, we can't enjoy ourselves? I like these, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!" Li finished his second can, and looked inside it. "Aw..." He sighed.

Glenn also finished his second can. He was much dizzier than before. "Yes, Li is right. This stuff is... tastes good."

"My name is Coffee, pleased to meet you!" He said extending his hand towards Tom. "Is this the exotic pet group or something?" The lame joke made him chuckle. As he saw that both of the other pets finished there drinks he looked concerned, "You guys arent going to go all bro-mance are you?" He asked quoting a movie he saw.

Tom tilted his head. "Bromance? What would ever give you that idea? We're just friends, and I love a cuddle. I have fluffy fur, it's natural for people and pets to want to stroke it."

Li giggled at Coffees comment. "Don't worry, but IF something like that happens, you can just turn around." Li said.

Glenn didn't really catch their conversations. He tried to stand up, but due to being dizzy, he lost ballance, and grabbed Li's shoulders to support himself. "Say Li, wanna sit with me?"

Coffee kinda jumped as Glenn began to fall, but was relieved when he caught himself on Li. "See I told you, you shouldnt have had another soda!" He looked back at Tom, "Uh, so you guys usually go around hugging and petting each other as 'just friends', hmmm?" Coffee then thought to himself I wonder why the all seem to be protecting Glenn... wierd

Tom moved to catch Glenn, but he was too slow. He was relieved as Glenn used Li to stop himself from falling. "Thank god for that." He then turned back to Coffee. "You've got the wrong end of the stick here, Coffee. There isn't a pet I've met who doesn't enjoy a cuddle with me. Some of my friends from previous neighbourhoods even used to greet me with a hug. There's nothing weird about it."

Li blushed. "O-uh s-sure!" He said and moved over to Glenn's chair and motioned him to sit in his lap. "Come here!" He said, with a playful look.

Dizzy, Glenn somehow moved to Li, and sat on the tiger's lap, putting one arm around his shoulders, and the other on his chest. He moved his muzzle nearer to Li's head, and licked his cheek. "Am I too heavy?"

Coffee smiled abit and chuckled to himself, Yes! My instincts were right!. He quickly replaced his grin with a smug one and turned to Tom, "They must be REALLY close friends?" The Lab mix said in a semi-sarcastic tone.

Tom literally facepawed. "Wow...they're both drunk already.
Coffee, you look like a smart dog...you've probably worked it out already, just like I did. Can you just come over to the side quickly?
" Tom walked away from Glenn and Li and beckoned for Coffee to follow him.

Li blushed even more now. "No, you're not too heavy silly! I am a big and strong tiger, hehe, and I uhm... I AM STRONG!" Li giggled as he cuddled with Glenn.

Glenn chuckled, and smiled. He didn't realize what was really happening. "Big and strong... oh, you can't even hug me tight, and you call yourself strong..." Having said that, Glenn wrapped his arms around Li and hugged him as tight as he could.13:13

Coffee frowned as he got up and followed Tom. "Oh come on! It was just getting funny..." He said in a childish tone and looked at Tom, "So are you... ya' know... gay too?"

Tom put a finger to his lips, telling Coffee to be more quiet. "Shush...he's drunk, and he doesn't really like people finding out that he's gay. That's not a good combination. That's why I was trying to keep it from you. And no, I'm actually bi, and...well..." Tom whispered this next bit into Coffee's ear: "I kinda like Glenn...not love...yet...but I have some feelings for him..."

Li giggled. "But you know, if I would hug you as hard as I could, you would probably choke! And I wouldn't want that to happen." He said as he nuzzled Glenn. He then turned his head and towards Glenn's ear, "You do realize what we are doing, right?" Li said, trying to sound serious.

Glenn chuckled, still hugging Li, rubbing his head against the tiger's chest. "What we're doing? We're just cuddling, right? As if something bad can happen..." - he said, and half-closed his eyes, very sleepy because of the orange soda.

Coffee began to hush himself, obeying Tom. "If he doesn't like people knowing he is gay then why is he all up on him like a Koala on a Tree, in the pool!" He laughed and looked back at the two, then at Tom. "If you like him then why isnt he on your lap, hmm?"

Tom looked straight at Coffee. "Seriously...considering how quickly you worked out he was gay, I'd have thought it would have beem obvious to you that he is incredibly drunk. And as for why he isn't on my lap...I like him...I don't think he likes me."

Li looked at Glenn, who seemed to be very sleepy. "You do remember what happened in your room, right?" Li said as he adjusted his position to a more comfortable one. "You seem tired, want me to follow you up to your room?" Li asked.

Glenn closed his eyes on Li. "No, I find it comfortable here."

Coffee just stared back at the 'couple' again and sighed. "Now I want a relationship... Just not one like that, too mushy!" He looked down at the floor and back at Tom, "So you dont know if he likes you, why dont you ask him... uhhh when he isnt drunk."

(Feel like I gotta put this; Coffee is Straight)
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

CoffeeJunkie wrote:Coffee just stared back at the 'couple' again and sighed. "Now I want a relationship... Just not one like that, too mushy!" He looked down at the floor and back at Tom, "So you dont know if he likes you, why dont you ask him... uhhh when he isnt drunk."
I might just do that, Coffee. says Tom. Now should we make an effort to sober these guys up?
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Glenn wrote:Glenn closed his eyes on Li. "No, I find it comfortable here."
Li blushed, but felt somewhat nice inside. "Heh, thanks." Li said, while playing with a turf of fur on Glenn's head. "I could get used to this." Li sighed.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi put a paw on his shoulder. "Hey, I know you're probably mad, but could you at least answer me? I just wanna know if you're okay."
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic reached the pool floor, still fast asleep, sooner than he would have expected. He was having a wonderful dream of cake and orange soda when the lady he had met earlier woke him, albeit a little groggily. When he opened his eyes to the floor he wanted, he sleepily thanked the lady who had woken him up, pushed his headband back up off of his face, and walked out of the elevator. Seeing a group of pets all together, he strolled over in their general direction, smiling sleepily in greeting as his sound village headband fell over his left eye. He had never felt so tired, but he still wanted to meet some new friends.
Last edited by Dominic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn closed his eyes, slowly drifting into sleep while enjoying Li's paw on his head. However, something felt wrong. Despite the great cuddling, the sleepy feelings, and the comfortable position, something felt wrong. A bit gloomy for doing so, Glenn opened his eyes and looked up to Li.
Er... Li...? Are we doing anything wrong? Why do I have this feeling that I'm doing something wrong?
His voice was still drunk, but he was somewhat aware of what he's doing, what he's talking, and who he's talking to.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li was still enjoying the moment but thought about what happened in Glenns room earlier. "Well, we're cuddling in the pool room, that's full of pets, and you kinda didn't want to uhm, let others know you're gay, remember?" Li said, looking straight into the eyes of Glenn. Li was amazed, "Wow..." That must've been the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen, even though he had looked at them earlier, in the restaurant, they somehow looked like sparkling emeralds this time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn tried to hug Li harder, while listening to him and staring in his eyes.
Well, we're cuddling in the pool room, that's full of pets, and you kinda didn't want to uhm, let others know you're gay, remember?
Glenn didn't pay much attention to this, thinking that it doesn't matter. He closed his eyes and put his head on Li's chest once again, enjoying the moment. But then.... Li's words.... they were slowly making their way to his sane part of the brain. Cuddling, pool room, full of pets. Full of pets?! Once these words became clear to him, Glenn jumped of off the chair, becoming much more sober than before (Yes, it's possible after a shock). His blush was deeper than ever, while staring at Li.
We're WHAT?! Dude, I'm NOT GAY!
He yelled this loud enough for everyone to hear, while backing away even more, until finally sleeping and falling into the pool. Somehow, he swam back on the surface, but stayed in the water, supporting his body on the edge by using his arms.
*Pant* What... *Pant* were we... *Pant* doing?! - said Glenn, while looking at Li, getting more and more sober with every passed moment.
Richarson Valley

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Chester looked around as a dalmatian dog yelled We're WHAT?! Dude, I'm NOT GAY! He yelled this loud enough for everyone to hear, while backing away even more, until finally stepping and falling into the pool. *Pant* What... *Pant* were we... *Pant* doing?! Chester raised an eyebrow "How awkward" he said turning back to the group "it's probably better not to get involved. it would just make it worse for... whoever that is" whispered to the others. glancing over his shoulder.

what what? Jolly good time.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Tobee wrote:Li turned towards Ace, "Uh, hi dog!" Li replied, looking a bit confused by his comment.
"Soo, uhm... I'm Li, who are you?." Li said.
"I'm Ace, I just moved here, i was kinda hoping someone could show me around? i'm not exactly familiar with the place, i'd go by myself but i'm afraid i'd get lost."
(sorry for late post.. i had computer issues)
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje blinked awake and looked around, it seems he actually got his nap in because there was now drinky~drunk pets cuddling. Suddenly Glenn jumped up and started yelling, Aaltje was still too sleepy to register what he was saying.

"W-what's going on", he said, looking to Coffee and Tom. Aaltje then sat bolt upright and swung around in his chair to face towards Glenn when the dalmatian's words sank in. "Wait, what? You're not", he asked, genuinely confused by the outburst. He then realized that that was probably the worst time to open his mouth and shied away a bit.

After a few moments of waiting to get yelled at by a guy who already seemed to to not like him, Aaltje spotted Tom out of the corner of his eye and waved at him absently. Aaltje then whirled around, stood up, and bowed from his waist. "Herr, it seems I didn't get to introduce myself properly. My name is Al, it is nice to meet you", he said, ducking his head and even tucking his tail a bit.
/* No Comment */
̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̴̸̛͓̦̪̖͇̥̪̣̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅZ̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom saw what was going on with Li and Glenn, and yet again he couldn't help but facepaw at what they were doing. Once Glenn had fallen into the water, he looked at him. Number 1: no more orange sodas for you. Number 2: you need to snap out of this right now.
Jyoukaagje wrote:Aaltje blinked awake and looked around, it seems he actually got his nap in because there was now drinky~drunk pets cuddling. Suddenly Glenn jumped up and started yelling, Aaltje was still too sleepy to register what he was saying.

"W-what's going on", he said, looking to Coffee and Tom. Aaltje then sat bolt upright and swung around in his chair to face towards Glenn when the dalmatian's words sank in. "Wait, what? You're not", he asked, genuinely confused by the outburst. He then realized that that was probably the worst time to open his mouth and shied away a bit.

After a few moments of waiting to get yelled at by a guy who already seemed to to not like him, Aaltje spotted Tom out of the corner of his eye and waved at him absently. Aaltje then whirled around, stood up, and bowed from his waist. "Herr, it seems I didn't get to introduce myself properly. My name is Al, it is nice to meet you", he said, ducking his head and even tucking his tail a bit.
Tom then turned around to see what looked like a wolf. While others might have been scared, Tom was actually kinda happy to meet this pet, as he himself was 15% wolf. Hehe, there's no need to bow, Al. I'm Tom, but I think that Glenn might have already told you that. And for the record, I'm only 15% wolf. The rest of me is Siberian Husky...apart from 5% fox.
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje rubs the back of his neck and chuckles "ah, my bad, I thought that there was a pack here...and that you were the alpha. Sorry about that."
/* No Comment */

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Precious greeting the GSD, Husky an Saint in rapid session ...
despite being the largest an strongest dog in the gathering group, the sheer force of numbers was starting to get to her, so many greetings an different conversations all going on all at once. She was starting to wonder if anyone knew what the rest were planning..

So were outside are we going to go see?She asks the group at large.
Still thinking she has seen the Aussie from somewhere before..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sat on his chair, almost like he was paralyzed of what had happened. He looked at Glenn who was in the pool, who had just screamed that he wasn't gay. Hearing this made Li wonder, he wasn't sure if he was gay or not by now. He put his head in his paws, and started to cry, silently. "S-s-sorry Glenn." He whined.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn climbed out of the water, and sat next to Li once again. He was sober this time. The shock and the water were enough to clear his mind. His paw extended and landed on Li's knee. Glenn gently raised his head with his other arm, lifted the paw that was on his knee and wiped his tears away, while looking at him with his deep green eyes.
Li? I'm sorry.... Please don't cry... it's just that... I don't want anyone here to suspect anything , but now it might be too late.. I didn't want to hurt you...
Glenn was whispering, only Li was able to hear him.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li was looking into Glenn's eyes once again, and was at loss of words. Those emerald eyes made Li feel great, they made him happy. Li smiled, and hugged Glenn, but let go quickly to avoid looks. "Your eyes..." Li looked away, looking almost distant, as if he was in a far off land. "They continue to amaze me, they make me feel like all my troubles are gone." Li said.
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Coffee just stood there, silently laughing to himself, as the fiasco between Li and Glenn unfolded. He snapped out of it when he saw another wolf-like pet, Al, talking to Tom. For a moment he thought about introducing himself into their 'chat', but decided against it seeing that they were in a little conversation. As he watched the 'exotic group' of pets he began to imagine that they were in a weird sort of Safari type thing and he was a hunter. Pulling out an imaginary rifle, he pointed it at Tom and said "Bang!"
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic was a little confused at Coffee's behavior, he didn't understand, in his sleepy stupor, that Coffee was playing around. He reached up with a tan-furred paw, tapping Coffee on the elbow and asking him in a slurred and sleepy voice, "Mister... why are you pointing a gun at those nice pets? Did they do something to you?"
CoffeeJunkie

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

The feeling of something poking at his elbow caused Coffee to snap back into reality. "Uh, hel-Oh!" He said not seeing the ferret at first, "Oh I was just pretending to be a safari man! Well anyways I am Coffee, what is your name?" The Lab began to scan the ferret up and down noticing his unusual collar. A headband... strange...
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

Dominic smiled sleepily when he heard Coffee explain what was going on, but was quickly snapped back awake when he heard the word 'coffee'. Dominic looked around swiftly, looking for the coffee machine he thought he had heard mentioned, only to find a smell of pool water and not coffee grounds. He sighed in disappointment, but as he looked down, he noticed that Coffee's collar had a small coffee mug on it. The penny dropped quickly and Dominic looked up with a smile on his little face, pushing his headband back up to his forehead with one paw as he introduced himself to the seemingly confused lab.

"Hi, I'm Dominic! Sorry about the little show there, but I had just woken up from a rather pleasant nap and had thought you were saying there was a coffee machine around here. Nice to meet you, Coffee!"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Jyoukaagje wrote:Aaltje rubs the back of his neck and chuckles "ah, my bad, I thought that there was a pack here...and that you were the alpha. Sorry about that."
Me? An alpha? No way that would ever happen. Tom then walked over to Li and Glenn. He then realised that Glenn was sober. Hmmm... he thought to himself, if that was enough to sober up Glenn...then surely...he'll hate me for this... He thought about it a bit more. Don't hate me for this, Li. Tom then splashed some water in Li's face, hoping to sober him up completely. He then turned to Glenn, and whispered to him Mate, I need to talk to you later. He then talked in a more natural voice. So are you okay now? You were pretty bad, Glenn.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn just nodded when Tom said they have to talk later, but just nodded, without questioning. It seemed like something others shouldn't know about.
So are you okay now? You were pretty bad, Glenn.
I'm okay now... but Tom...
Glenn lowered his head down. He was on the verge of tears.
Please tell me we didn't do much stuff... that indicates I'm... ya know....
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled when he got splashed in the face with water. "pfft Tom! That was soo unneccesary!" Li said as he tried to rub the water out off his fur. "Or uhm, maybe not." He giggled.
Jyoukaagje

Post by Jyoukaagje »

Aaltje saw that Tom was talking to Li and Glenn, so he backed away from their conversation. He saw a ferret talking to Coffee and decided to introduce himself to the ferret. "Wait, something about a coffee machine? Um...hello little ferret, my name is Al", he said, giving the ferret a pat on the head and looking around for the coffee machine.
/* No Comment */

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

It was moving day... That was the day that a new dog was to move into Oasis Towers. The elevator gave a rather loud ring as the doors opened onto floor 6. Out of the elevator stepped Frankenstein, his eyes half closed as he dragged a rather bulky bag behind him. Inside that bag was a mixture of books and bookmarks. "Why did I have to bring these?" Frankenstein muttered, his tail twitching as he dragged the bag.
Frankenstein loved books, which he often used to escape his otherwise simple life. His favorite book was "Timothy, the Chihuahua that wouldn't shut up." To say the least, the book doesn't end well.
"612...613...614..." Frankenstein muttered, counting the numbers off as he walked through the hall. Finally he reached his room. "616." Frankenstein said, pushing the door open.
Room 616 was actually quite simple. It had only 4 rooms and smelt of old fish. The first room was the living room. In the living room was a single sofa, colored a rather strange green that reminded Frankenstein of being seasick. In fact, everything in the room was seasick green. This was because Frankenstein's "Mom" had an obsession with the color. Frankenstein couldn't care less, because he was happy as long as Mom didn't try painting him green. The bedroom was also filled with green furniture, this included the ceiling fan.

Placing his bag down next to the sofa, Frankenstein reached inside for a book to read. Just as he was about to sit down, Mom came in.
"Frankenstein, could you please go run around outside for a while. I need to straighten the rooms up a bit." Mom said, her seasick green cloths sporting the smell of dead fish.
"Fine, Mom..." Frankenstein responded, placing his book back in his bag. "I was just about to go outside anyway." Frankenstein walked past Mom, closing the apartment door as he left the room.
"I wonder what's in the lobby..." Frankenstein mused, scratching his ear as he pressed the button that would call the elevator. The elevator opened with another loud ring as Frankenstein stepped inside. Hitting the button for the lobby, Frankenstein tapped his foot as Mozart played in the elevator. "Why is it always Mozart?" Frankenstein questioned, just as the elevator opened up to the lobby.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

((IRC inc <.<))

Tom smiled at Li. "I thought it would help you. Maybe it will." He then turned to Glenn. "I think you can use the whole "2 cans of orange soda" excuse to cover most of what happened. Come here, you. Don't be ashamed." Tom offered Glenn a cuddle. "Don't be ashamed. We're friends, and friends hug all the time."

Glenn raised his arm in a protective way. "No! Don't... I've already done enough." He backed away, but still remained seated.

Li laughed at them both. "Haha, you guys are just too much." Li said, while laughing. He looked at Tom and leapt up and hugged him. "I'll take that cuddle!" Li giggled.

Tom was slightly surprised at Li's hug, but he didn't mind it. He cuddled the tiger softly, wagging his tail slightly. "You hug well for a tiger. You've been through a lot yourself today, Li, you deserve a cuddle. So does Glenn..." Tom then audibly sighs. He really does like Glenn. "Well I can tell him that later" thought Tom to himself.

Glenn looked at both of them. He jumped, and standed on the chair, while looking at them, with a worried and slightly angry expression. "Are you guys crazy? Someone will suspect something." - he whispered.

Li let go of Tom, and was blushing cause of his comment. He turned towards Glenn and looked at him. "I don't really care, if they don't like gay people, that's fine with me." Li said with a serious tone. He then got his playful smile back. "You guys are more than enough, anyways!"

Tom tilted his head at Glenn. "You're a strange dog, Glenn. So what if you're a bit different from other pets? You're still a normal pet, and no-one will care about it. No need to be so jumpy and worried."

Glenn backed off again, climbed off the chair, and continued to walk back. "You don't even know. There are animals and humans who hate us to the point of harming us physically. I know..."

Li looked at Glenn and was somewhat worried. "O-okay Glenn, I believe you, but please don't do anything you'll regret now!"

Tom literally facepawed. "Glenn, you really are overreacting." He thought to himself again. "To think that I like this dog..." he then tried speaking calmly to Glenn. "Glenn, seriously, I promise you, no-one will care if they find out you're gay. I'd bet my life-savings that there's at least one other gay pet in this building."

Glenn hesitated, but stopped backing off after a short while, and knelt down in front of Tom, hugging his legs. "But Tom... it happened to me once!" A tear appeared in his eyes, while some memories flooded his mind.

Li knelt down to Glenns level and hugged him. "Oh you poor thing... I PROMISE you that we won't let that happen to you. EVER." Li exclaimed. "Right, Tom?" He looked at Tom with a serious face.

Tom moved himself to Glenn's eye level and spoke seriously. "There is no need to worry, Glenn. You're safe with us." He then turned to Li and groaned. "I don't think a hug is the best thing you could have done in this situation."

Glenn slipped away from Li, stood up, and wiped his tears away. "Let's not talk about it... can we just please leave the pool?"

Li stood up and looked around."Uuuh, sure? Don't know what to do, though." Li looked at Tom. "You know anything fun to do around here?"He asked.

Tom looked at both of them. "We could go to my room. My dad should have finished putting everything up by now, and it will probably look pretty good. But I really don't know what's in this tower." He then looked at Glenn, as if to remind him that he wanted to speak to him privately.

"Okay." - Glenn said, turned around, and walked away, finding his way to the elevator. A daschund and a corgi were standing there, but he just ignored them, and clicked the button, wanting to go away from public places as soon as possible.

Li followed Glenn to the elevator, looked at the two dogs for a quick second, but ignored them after.

Tom followed both Li and Glenn to the elevator, and pressed the button for Floor Three. Once the elevator had reached that floor, he led them to Apartment 310, and unlocked the now shut door, before leading them into his apartment.

"Hi Dad, it's just me" said Tom to James. "I've brought some friends with me, though. ""Ah, Tom, just who i was looking for. I've finished unpacking everyth...is that a tiger? And a dalmatian, good to meet you both. I'm James, and I'm Tom's Dad."

"Nice to meet you to." - said Glenn. He smiled, and tried to clear his mind from bad memories. He turned to Tom, and whispered. "Could we go now to your room? You wanted to talk to me..."

"Hi James, I am indeed a tiger, but I'm not very dangerous, so no need to worry." Li looked at Tom and Glenn, "So uhm, what now?" He asked.

Tom thought about what he should say to Li. "I just want to speak to Glenn real quickly on our own, Li. Is that okay? You can watch the TV in the mean time."

Glenn remained silent, wondering what Tom wants to talk about him. Probably a lesson about how nothing can happen in the towers.

Li was silent, wondering what they were going to talk about, but quickly snapped out of these thoughts. "U-uh, sure, I guess." He said as he sat down on their couch. He stared at the blank TVscreen, and couldn't help himself but think of what they were going to talk about. "Great, you've already messed up, they don't like you, stupid" He thought to himself.

Tom led Glenn into his room, and shut the door. "Listen Glenn, I want to say this quickly and I want to be honest. I kinda like you."

Glenn widened his eyes as he heard Tom's words. "You.... what? What do you mean?"

Tom put a paw to Glenn's side((torso)) and looked into his eyes. "I mean that...well...I like you. Like as in really like."

Glenn looked at Tom's eyes, wordless. He felt something inside his chests, filling him up. "I don't know what to say, really.... "

Tom chuckled. "Then don't say anything, Glenn." Tom moved his hand further up Glenn's body to his cheek, his paw soft on Glenn's fur. "I don't know what else I can really say to you...your personality is so bubbly, and you're kinda cute."

Glenn blushed, still looking at Tom's eyes like hypnotized. He lifted his arm, placed his paw on Tom's chest, and started moving it left and right. "I didn't know... this could happen..."

Li, as paranoid as he is sometimes, and just a bit curious rushed up to the door and opened it. "HEY YA BIG PUFFS WHA-" He was cut off by what he saw. He looked at them, "No..." He said quietly as he backed out of the room and closed the door. He sat down on the couch again, and stared at the TV.

Glenn turned around as soon as his ears caught the sound of the door opening. He saw Li, who soon closed the door behind him. "What... what was that? Li? What should we do?" - he asked Tom, with a concerned voice.

Li shifted position so that he was lying down and staring up. He yawned, closed his eyes a little, and before he realized, he was sleeping.

Tom pricked up his ears, and from the lack of noise, realised that Li must be sleeping. He turned back to Glenn. "No need to be concerned, Glenn, although it's great that you're thinking about how our friend feels. He's asleep now, anyway."

Glenn felt a bit bad, but glad that Tom doesn't want to go and check up on Li. He didn't want such a moment ruined, after all. It was his first time ever getting romantic, and he tried to enjoy it as much as possible. While looking at Tom's eyes, the next thing Glenn knew was that he was standing on his fingers, wrapping his arms around Tom as support, trying to reach his muzzle. Once there, he lolled out his tongue, and licked Tom's cheek.

Tom smiled and pulled Glenn into a tight dogcuddle. He licked Glenn back on his cheek, and chuckled. "Am I too fluffy for you?"

Glenn smiled, and a tear appeared in his eye - he was happy. "No, of course not..." - he said, and licked his muzzle again.

Li woke up from his quick nap, sat up and rubbed his eyes. He realized he had seen Tom and Glenn cuddle, in Toms room and thought about it. "Well, good for them" He thought to himself. He walked up to the door, opened it and peeked inside. "I think I'll go home, quite tired." He said as he shut the door, got out of the appartment and strolled over to his own.

Tom moved him and Glenn over to his bed, and he laid down with him. "You're really cute, you know that?"

Glenn smiled, he was never happier before. He cuddled with Tom on the bed, happy, but tired, until they finally fell asleep.
Last edited by Tiggy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Hahaha! heeere I am! And you’d be off your rocker if you thought I’d let myself get left behind! So we goin for a tour or what?” The Aussie enthusiastically chimed in as he adjusted his headband and headfur, maintaining his handsome pedigree appearance. Giving a few quick shakes to dry the last of the pool water. Being so well groomed, he had not a trace of ‘wet dog smell’ on him.

Precious henhouse her head, looking at the aussie from this side, then the other..
You look like that mighty dog on those cans of pet food i see in the stores. but i bet you get that all the time..
She goes over to the chairs where she put her clothes on. She slips her blouse back on, then pulls the skirt up along her firm trim legs., an stashes the towel in a locker.. will have to come back for that later.

Ok, I'm presentable now, as my mom would say.

Precious eyes the husky warily.. while saying nothing..
Stet laughed again. “Babe, I AM that ‘Mighty Dog’. Name’s Stetson Gardale. I take it you wouldn’t expect to meet someone like me here. But h*** if I’m not, and I’m out for a good time!”
Stet looked over the Rottie’s appearance and clothing, never really being choosy of his female company.
Dusty wrote:"What? Oh I'm coming," Ranger hastily replied as Stet and the others took off. He quickly took off to follow them. He mostly remained silent as Stet talked to Precious but couldn't help but agree with her mighty dog comment. He allowed himself a chuckle at the image. "That actually fits kinda."
“You know it buddy! I just wouldn’t be me if it didn’t.” Stet returned his attention to Precious to continue the conversation. “Y’know, I see pretty girls often, but you’ve gotta be one of the most stunning beauties I’ve seen in human fashion. You have good taste.” Meanwhile, Stet’s guard merely waved as Jayda introduced herself. Not really seeming to be interested in what was happening, they just followed Stet.

[OOC: FFFfffff. Sorry for the really late post. Please don’t kill...]
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser