Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

"I don't wanna sit on your shoulder," Max said, "I like my spot up here just fine. It has a better view and I can lean back against your ears."

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Oh! Hi Razgriz! I forgot that you and Wolven had plowed ahead of me... ))
Peter-Rabbit leaned in and took a better look at the little mouse, "Um... Hello there... You seem quite comfortable..." he glanced around, "Are... you here with someone?"


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
Rikki sighed, resting against the trunk of the tree he'd climbed, sitting on one of its branches. It had been a long day so far, torn between busying himself and reminiscing about things... Bad things... the kind of things that leave a scar that, no matter how many times you rethink them, no matter how many times you try and tell yourself that you did what you had to do... No matter how many times you said "I'm sorry" to a fading memory that you barely remembered the smell of... It never got less painful...

The raccoon looked up at the sky through the treetops, watching those clouds continue by. He wondered if his father ever thought about what happened to her... He lived in the zoo now. Rikki would visit him and his half-siblings occasionally... His father's mate was nice too, the kind of female that Rikki might have courted if he'd met her first, though he tried not to think about it: it was rude to think about a female who was currently with someone like that...

He glanced out towards the wolf-pack's den, wondering what Ceasar was doing right now... His mate hadn't lost her youthful attractiveness with age, and his children were growing stronger by the day... If Polaris had been a raccoon, Rikki would be practically shoving Taku in her direction by now. Oh well, he was young, he had plenty of time for that sort of thing...

Rikki just wanted him to be happy...
copper wrote:"Now where has Fate taken me today?" he wondered aloud...
Rikki blinked, glancing down at the sound of nearby talking, though he couldn't make the words out. Was that a dog? Oh well, it'd woken him from his troubled day dreaming enough that he didn't have to worry about it anymore. For a moment, Rikki thought to be silent and let the dog pass, but he remembered himself and decided to opt for friendliness. "Hello down there?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

The Irish Setter, hearing a sudden voice intruding upon the silence of the day, looked up to see a figure half hidden in a tree above him. He wasn't feeling comfortable without having made a camp and staked out the area, but had done this enough to know that being stand offish would make him more suspicious. He sighed softly to himself before Looking back up and acknowledging the figure. "Hello up there. A wonderful day today... " he said, beginning to walk away again, more toward the edge of the woods than the neighborhood. There, he thought to himself, That was nice and friendly.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki tilted his head and shrugged, ready to go back to reminiscing. Then he remembered that reminiscing wasn't very enjoyable...
He glanced back at the dog who was walking away: he didn't look familiar at all, but he seemed to be alone. Rikki got up and moved to the side of the tree-trunk, grabbing it and scurrying down it on all fours, jumping off a few feet from the ground and continuing over to the dog, standing up to stand in stride with him, leaving a few feet of comfort room between them. He leaned ahead to look at the dog with a little wave, "So... I don't recall smelling you around here before..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

A friendly one... ugh. Coper thought to himself before answering. "I doubt you would have. I am just passing through to visit the preserve. Curious city dog and all..." he says as he puts on a fake smile and rubs the back of his neck nervously, hoping the raccoon buys it. He begins fishing around in his messenger bag for something as he continues walking.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( Oh! Hi Razgriz! I forgot that you and Wolven had plowed ahead of me... ))
Peter-Rabbit leaned in and took a better look at the little mouse, "Um... Hello there... You seem quite comfortable..." he glanced around, "Are... you here with someone?"
"I was, but, they both disappeared, we were playing hide and seek, no idea where the other hider is and the seeker is just gone" Max said, "which is rather odd... You can expect a mouse to disappear, but, generally speaking, most other pets aren't quite as good at it."

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by The Moon Howler »

HarlequinRed wrote:With that Mason put both hands behind his back and nodded. "Alright then let's get going then, shall we?" he asked with a slight chuckle. Even with the brief power nap Mason's tired expression remained virtually the same except with a slight pep in his step.
Jack grinned "Glad you guys liked it."
Johnny headed towards the corridor and to the front door "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Boys!" Sid's (the human) voice was heard from somewhere in the house "Don't forget to put the cups in the sink!"
Jack shrugged "Chores first..." he began
Johnny shrugged his shoulders afterwards "... fun later" he finished, returning to the guest room "Give me your cups, everyone!" he announced, taking his own cup and Jack's as well, lookign at the other two.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:Jack grinned "Glad you guys liked it."
Johnny headed towards the corridor and to the front door "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Boys!" Sid's (the human) voice was heard from somewhere in the house "Don't forget to put the cups in the sink!"
Jack shrugged "Chores first..." he began
Johnny shrugged his shoulders afterwards "... fun later" he finished, returning to the guest room "Give me your cups, everyone!" he announced, taking his own cup and Jack's as well, lookign at the other two.
Sid handed his cup over, then waited...
The second Jack and Johnny were out of the room, he leaned into Mason and whispered in his ear, "Wanna put on one of the spooky masks while they're gone?"


======== The Playground ========
razgriz wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( Oh! Hi Razgriz! I forgot that you and Wolven had plowed ahead of me... ))
Peter-Rabbit leaned in and took a better look at the little mouse, "Um... Hello there... You seem quite comfortable..." he glanced around, "Are... you here with someone?"
"I was, but, they both disappeared, we were playing hide and seek, no idea where the other hider is and the seeker is just gone" Max said, "which is rather odd... You can expect a mouse to disappear, but, generally speaking, most other pets aren't quite as good at it."
Peter-Rabbit tilted his head. "Oh... um, ok..." He blinked, "Well, my name's Peter-Rabbit, what's yours?"


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:A friendly one... ugh. Coper thought to himself before answering. "I doubt you would have. I am just passing through to visit the preserve. Curious city dog and all..." he says as he puts on a fake smile and rubs the back of his neck nervously, hoping the raccoon buys it. He begins fishing around in his messenger bag for something as he continues walking.
"Oh, ok... You want me to show you around or anything?" Rikki asked helpfully, trying to get his mind on something happy...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
HarlequinRed
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Location: California

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason laughed at the notion. "In all honestly I would love to but this is their home and they asked us not to play with them." he replied as he waited for the other two to return. "I do have a fondness for masks though, always wanted one." he then shrugged.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:A friendly one... ugh. Coper thought to himself before answering. "I doubt you would have. I am just passing through to visit the preserve. Curious city dog and all..." he says as he puts on a fake smile and rubs the back of his neck nervously, hoping the raccoon buys it. He begins fishing around in his messenger bag for something as he continues walking.
"Oh, ok... You want me to show you around or anything?" Rikki asked helpfully, trying to get his mind on something happy...

As they walk together, Copper pulls out from his bag a Forest Green collar studded with shining pennies, a tag with the periodic table entry for copper bouncing on it as he puts it around his neck. He looks at Rikki and shrugs. "If you like. I can find my way probably, but I guess a native knows best.... you know any nice secluded places to just sit and think a while? Preferably not where I can hear the town or road..."
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

"I'm Max" the mouse said, "also, I'm bored... what're you doing.."

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Peter-Rabbit blinked again, "Uh... Well, we were going to play at the park... Because we haven't found anything else to do today..." he glanced around, "You... want to join us on the swings or the slide or something?"


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:As they walk together, Copper pulls out from his bag a Forest Green collar studded with shining pennies, a tag with the periodic table entry for copper bouncing on it as he puts it around his neck. He looks at Rikki and shrugs. "If you like. I can find my way probably, but I guess a native knows best.... you know any nice secluded places to just sit and think a while? Preferably not where I can hear the town or road..."
Rikki blinked and looked around a bit, "Um... Not sure how you can hear any of that from here, but the 'preserve' is pretty big, so..." he glanced a little away from the development, "I guess there's a nice stump over there..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

Copper smiles "Indeed there is. I was thinking somewhere a little further from the road and people. No interruptions, you know? Is that this Preserve thing?" he said, pointing to the sea of trees to the side behind the fence.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

"I guess" the mouse said, "better an' sitting around."

User avatar
WolvenPaw15
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: The edge of the Abyss
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi blinks and shakes his head softly, it would seem he had spaced out for a while there "H-Huh..." he paused, he was thinking of the possibility of another him, before giggling a bit, that was just silly, he was the only person that was him, right?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

razgriz wrote:"I guess" the mouse said, "better an' sitting around."
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi blinks and shakes his head softly, it would seem he had spaced out for a while there "H-Huh..." he paused, he was thinking of the possibility of another him, before giggling a bit, that was just silly, he was the only person that was him, right?
Peter-Rabbit leaned in, putting his hands on his knees, and tilted his head a bit, "Uh... Are you ok, Pepsi?"

(( invoking Grape's pose ))


======== Preserve ========
Rikki and Copper were standing on a hill near the development, in a far corner of the preserve. From there, they could see the whole of Brookshire Meadows through the trees, as well as the service road leading to the Ranger's station, half-visible through the trees. They could still hear the distant buzz of traffic coming from the rest of the town, but in the direction of the rest of the preserve, only the sounds of nature could be heard: birds, wind in the trees, the rustling of a nearby brook...
copper wrote:Copper smiles "Indeed there is. I was thinking somewhere a little further from the road and people. No interruptions, you know? Is that this Preserve thing?" he said, pointing to the sea of trees to the side behind the fence.
"Well," Rikki said, "This entire area, really... If you walk in any direction that isn't towards a human road, yeah, you're in the preserve..." He tilted his head, "So... You wanna just walk that way?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
WolvenPaw15
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: The edge of the Abyss
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi shakes his head clear before nodding "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I must have spaced out for a minute I guess, I've been doin that alot lately" he laughed a bit, smiling warmly at his new friends concern
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== Preserve ========
Rikki and Copper were standing on a hill near the development, in a far corner of the preserve. From there, they could see the whole of Brookshire Meadows through the trees, as well as the service road leading to the Ranger's station, half-visible through the trees. They could still hear the distant buzz of traffic coming from the rest of the town, but in the direction of the rest of the preserve, only the sounds of nature could be heard: birds, wind in the trees, the rustling of a nearby brook...
copper wrote:Copper smiles "Indeed there is. I was thinking somewhere a little further from the road and people. No interruptions, you know? Is that this Preserve thing?" he said, pointing to the sea of trees to the side behind the fence.
"Well," Rikki said, "This entire area, really... If you walk in any direction that isn't towards a human road, yeah, you're in the preserve..." He tilted his head, "So... You wanna just walk that way?"
Copper calmly nods at the raccoon before walking off into the direction of the preserve, his steps steady and his face set into an obnoxiously emotionless expression. The coolness of the air and sounds of animals all around him calming him. He is so calm, in fact, that he does not even acknowledge the raccoon he is leaving behind. He silently whispers into the breeze an inaudible word, closing his eyes as he strides into the unknown with ease.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

copper wrote:Copper calmly nods at the raccoon before walking off into the direction of the preserve, his steps steady and his face set into an obnoxiously emotionless expression. The coolness of the air and sounds of animals all around him calming him. He is so calm, in fact, that he does not even acknowledge the raccoon he is leaving behind. He silently whispers into the breeze an inaudible word, closing his eyes as he strides into the unknown with ease.
Rikki didn't really get left behind, he just walked along side the dog, growing quiet and stoic with him. Of course, quiet and stoic meant his mind wandered...

"So..." he spoke up, breaking the silence, "I see you are a meditative fellow?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

Copper looks to his side and looks calmly at the raccoon. "I am sorry, but I do not recall your name... do you have one? ..... And as for meditative, I say rather not, just want a quiet place to practice in solitude..."
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"It's Rikki. What are you going to- wait..." Rikki blinked, raising a brow, "Did... you just ask if I have a name"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

Copper smiles mischievously, punching the raccoon lightly in the arm. " Some wild animals are not very willing to give their names to pets unless offended, in my experience. Did not know whether you were one of them. No offense meant..."
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki tensed a bit when the pet bumped is arm with a fist, but dropped it just as quickly. He tilted his head and responded, "Um... Ok... Well, this is a pretty friendly place, so... There's no need to offend anyone, I guess..." he shook it off, "Uh, so... I take it you're from Yorkshire, or something like that?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

Copper face melted into a distant frown, all pretense dropped. " I am just passing through. No matter where I've been..."
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

Max lightly beat on the giant dog's head. It was a fair amount of effort from him but wouldn't bother most pets. "Oi! Yea, wake up!" he said, "unless you're gonna sleep like a cat all day."

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

razgriz wrote:Max lightly beat on the giant dog's head. It was a fair amount of effort from him but wouldn't bother most pets. "Oi! Yea, wake up!" he said, "unless you're gonna sleep like a cat all day."
Peter-Rabbit cupped both hands, gently picking up the mouse in them. "Huh... you're pretty energetic, aren't you...."

======== The Seagal residence ========
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason laughed at the notion. "In all honestly I would love to but this is their home and they asked us not to play with them." he replied as he waited for the other two to return. "I do have a fondness for masks though, always wanted one." he then shrugged.
Sid leaned in more, always the bad influence, "But duuuude, we don't even have to take 'em off the walls. You mean to say you don't wanna wear a cool tribal mask? Uuuun-Fuuun."


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:Copper face melted into a distant frown, all pretense dropped. " I am just passing through. No matter where I've been..."
Rikki tilted his head, "Well... I'm just trying to make some conversation... I mean, when people have alot of experience with poor manners, it usually means they came from Yorkshire, 'cause the human city there is causing problems for the people living in the forest..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

Max was a mouse and mice were small, but, that didn't mean he'd let people push him around or pick him up without asking. As Peter Rabbit scooped him up, he bent down, nipped the cat's fingers and jumped back on Pepsi's head to look at the cat.

"I.AM.NOT.A.TOY" he said firmly, "ask before you pick me up!"

User avatar
HarlequinRed
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Location: California

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason turned to Sid, his smile still oddly on his face before he shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry but I still kindly refuse. They said No and I will abide by their rules, this is their home after all." he chided with a small chuckle.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:Copper face melted into a distant frown, all pretense dropped. " I am just passing through. No matter where I've been..."
Rikki tilted his head, "Well... I'm just trying to make some conversation... I mean, when people have alot of experience with poor manners, it usually means they came from Yorkshire, 'cause the human city there is causing problems for the people living in the forest..."
The Setter just kept a neutral face, turning away from the raccoon as he spoke, " Sorry. I have never heard of Yorkshire before... Rikki is a strange name. Any significance to it?"
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
WolvenPaw15
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: The edge of the Abyss
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi gave a slight chuckle to Max "I'm ok now, I was just thinking about something that has been botherin me for a while that's all" he scratched the back of his head a bit "So how long have you been in the neighborhood Max? I just recently got settled in myself" he smiled softly
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

razgriz wrote:Max was a mouse and mice were small, but, that didn't mean he'd let people push him around or pick him up without asking. As Peter Rabbit scooped him up, he bent down, nipped the cat's fingers and jumped back on Pepsi's head to look at the cat.

"I.AM.NOT.A.TOY" he said firmly, "ask before you pick me up!"
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi gave a slight chuckle to Max "I'm ok now, I was just thinking about something that has been botherin me for a while that's all" he scratched the back of his head a bit "So how long have you been in the neighborhood Max? I just recently got settled in myself" he smiled softly
"Ow!" Peter-Rabbit pulled his paw back and rubbed his fingers, feeling hurt, "That was kinda mean... I'm sorry..." He shook his hand off and sighed, "Well... Do you want to do something then?"


======== Siegal Residence ========
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason turned to Sid, his smile still oddly on his face before he shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry but I still kindly refuse. They said No and I will abide by their rules, this is their home after all." he chided with a small chuckle.
Sid just leaned in, the cheshire grin on his face and, in a snarky, half-joking voice, he stretched the word out this time, "Uuuuunnn - Fuuunnn."


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki tilted his head, "Well... I'm just trying to make some conversation... I mean, when people have alot of experience with poor manners, it usually means they came from Yorkshire, 'cause the human city there is causing problems for the people living in the forest..."
The Setter just kept a neutral face, turning away from the raccoon as he spoke, " Sorry. I have never heard of Yorkshire before... Rikki is a strange name. Any significance to it?"
Rikki blinked for a second, then shrugged, "Oh, it's a raccoon tradition that your name is the first two syllables that come out of you... So, I guess it's pretty personal...?" He tilted his head, "IWhat about your name? Anything special about it?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
razgriz
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by razgriz »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi gave a slight chuckle to Max "I'm ok now, I was just thinking about something that has been botherin me for a while that's all" he scratched the back of his head a bit "So how long have you been in the neighborhood Max? I just recently got settled in myself" he smiled softly
"Ow!" Peter-Rabbit pulled his paw back and rubbed his fingers, feeling hurt, "That was kinda mean... I'm sorry..." He shook his hand off and sighed, "Well... Do you want to do something then?"
"I just got here and iunno, anything that doesn't involve you picking me up!" Max said, still angry, "how'd you like it if people were constantly picking YOU up?"

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki tilted his head, "Well... I'm just trying to make some conversation... I mean, when people have alot of experience with poor manners, it usually means they came from Yorkshire, 'cause the human city there is causing problems for the people living in the forest..."
The Setter just kept a neutral face, turning away from the raccoon as he spoke, " Sorry. I have never heard of Yorkshire before... Rikki is a strange name. Any significance to it?"
Rikki blinked for a second, then shrugged, "Oh, it's a raccoon tradition that your name is the first two syllables that come out of you... So, I guess it's pretty personal...?" He tilted his head, "IWhat about your name? Anything special about it?"
"Not particularly. It is what it is, nothing more. Just one of many monikers I have been given." The setter said guardedly, trying to sidestep having to give his name to the friendly raccoon. He began walking through the trees that encompassed them, having passed through the treeline. The shade cooling down the surrounding environment, making the Setter shiver. Nice and quiet, I like it..." Copper said as he looked around.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
HarlequinRed
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Location: California

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I'm sorry but I once again decline, it wouldn't be nice to our hosts to deliberately break the rules they set for us." said Mason with a nod.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid just shrugged, keeping the snark, "Right then paaalll, as log as you accept it..." he grinned. It was odd that Jack and Johnny hadn't popped back in so the story could move along...

======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:"Not particularly. It is what it is, nothing more. Just one of many monikers I have been given." The setter said guardedly, trying to sidestep having to give his name to the friendly raccoon. He began walking through the trees that encompassed them, having passed through the treeline. The shade cooling down the surrounding environment, making the Setter shiver. Nice and quiet, I like it..." Copper said as he looked around.
"Um... Ok..." Rikki said, "So, what should I call you then? I mean, you have a name for me..."
Of course, it was quite cool here in the forest, but the trees also blocked a bit of the wind which was rustling above them, diminishing the wind chill and keeping the still air somewhat pleasant to the furred animals.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

The Setter smiled wide as he looked at the raccoon known as Rikki."Me? I am no one of consequence~" he said as he stuck out his tongue and giggled slightly, the first sign of any real emotion he had displayed so far.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
WolvenPaw15
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: The edge of the Abyss
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi hmmed a bit, he was actually used to that, he was constantly confused for a pup, and picked up by his parents friends all the time, pushed around, his small stature even taken advantage of a few times, so he saw where Max was coming from "Its not fun at all, it can be a bit frantic and annoying... " he nodded to Max
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid just shrugged, keeping the snark, "Right then paaalll, as log as you accept it..." he grinned. It was odd that Jack and Johnny hadn't popped back in so the story could move along...
"Very good!" Johnny said.
"Very good indeed!" Jack agreed.
Both twins were at the door.
"You didn't touch the masks, though you were tempted. IT shows great respect to your host!" Jack said.
"So how about that walk to the forest you promised us earlier?" Johnny asked
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
HarlequinRed
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Location: California

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason turned to the two and nodded. "Yes, let's get moving then." he stated simply.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!
Posts: 4617
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid crossed his arms and seemed like he was rolling his eyes behind the thick glasses, "Oh, so you were spying on us? That makes me feel real respected over here..." he grumbled, but he shook it off and turned for the door, waving for them to follow. "The forest is just over the fence at the end of the street. Just a quick jump and some bushes..."


======== Playground ========
razgriz wrote:"I just got here and iunno, anything that doesn't involve you picking me up!" Max said, still angry, "how'd you like it if people were constantly picking YOU up?"
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi hmmed a bit, he was actually used to that, he was constantly confused for a pup, and picked up by his parents friends all the time, pushed around, his small stature even taken advantage of a few times, so he saw where Max was coming from "Its not fun at all, it can be a bit frantic and annoying... " he nodded to Max
Peter-Rabbit blinked, "Oh... Um... Ok..." he'd been letting his owners pick him up all the time since he'd been adopted, so he didn't see the big deal as long as it was gentle...
"Well, I guess there's a playground here... And we could swing on the swings or play in the sand box..." he thought about it, "I guess you could sit on one of us while we swung... if that's not too much for you..." Peter-Rabbit, in case no one had noticed, had a bit of an issue with being extremely passive, so he didn't like to suggest anything that would make anyone feel left out or uncomfortable...


======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:The Setter smiled wide as he looked at the raccoon known as Rikki."Me? I am no one of consequence~" he said as he stuck out his tongue and giggled slightly, the first sign of any real emotion he had displayed so far.
Rikki raised a brow, "Well... If you won't tell me your name, then I don't know what I'm supposed to call you... I mean... I guess I could just call you 'Dog' and get it over with?" Rikki half smirked about it, seeing as the dog had apparently made it a game now...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)

Locked