Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Atari

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Atari »

"FIRE! FIRE! RUN FO--" Thwack! Kyra ran right into a wall. She stood up, stared off into space, moved over so she wouldn't hit it, and started screaming again, likely knocking people over, in her attempt to get outside. "FIRE! FIRE! PLASMA CREATED BY THE COMBUSTION OF MATERIAL! RUN!"
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank reacted immediately.

"****!!!" he yelled, sprinting for the Kitchen, where the smell of food, and therefore the grill, was. With a leap, he jumped on top of the sink, skidded, and crashed into the faucet. Something went crunch, and he yelled in pain. When he'd jumped, he'd cracked a plate. Now, it shifted and his velocity caused the broken edge to act like a knife, cutting deeply into his foot, with predictable results.

----

Meanwhile, Matt jumped too his feet and ran in the direction of Frank's yell. However, being human and thus having crappy smell, he quickly got lost.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh crap!" Robert yelled as he got up. He then turned to Shep. "Shep Mah boi! Go get the fire extinguisher from the basement below!! Go go go!!!" Robert shouted.
"Im on in Dad! Coming thru!" Shep said hurriedly, rushing past the pets and down the steps to get the red tank. Suddenly Shep slipped on the stairs and tumbled down, hurting his feet. He yelped in pain and struggled to the red tank, but couldn't get up as he felt he had twisted something."Help!!! Help!!!!" Shep called out, in agonizing pain.

Robert quickly started to lead the rest of the pets to the front porch of his house, totally unaware of his pet husky's cries for help.

Enya was coughing away madly as she accidentally inhaled the poisonous fumes which burned from the trash can. As she and Jacob were being led outside by Robert she suddenly dropped to her knees and started breathing heavily. She then began coughing again. " JACOOOOB!!!!" Enya screamed as she held her chest like she would on many occassions. A small stream of blood began flowing from her mouth and began dripping on the floor.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin calmed down, still whimpering softly. "I-I hope so...I don't want to live in a zoo... He stopped whimpering and looked up to Jack. "I wanna live in the forest here, that way I can visit you and Mr.Raccoon...." Darin sat up and hugged Jack, snuggling against his shirt.

-------

Sam pulled Zeke to his feet, rushing out to follow Frank only to see him crash and burn. She was about to help him when she heard cries for help coming from the basement. She did a 180 and ran to the basement entrance, slowly descending into the darkness. "Is someone down here?" Her eyes slowly adjusted until she could see Shep sprawled out on the floor, quickly rushing over to him."Shep is that you? Are you alright?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Atari wrote: Like she encountered a great success she walked in, and returned to her normal self after walking through the door. "So, uh... what do I do now?" She started awkwardly looking around, when she smelled food.
"well we could see what the other pet-" zuchinni said, stopping abruptly when she walked away. "walking away, marvelos choice-" he was interupted yet again when she yelled about plasmids, running back out the house.
"ok. Screamings good too."
HELLO THERE
Zander

Post by Zander »

As Joy was being led out her ears perked up toward a sound. she stopped, turning around. Hey... isnt that- "SHEP!" She quickly departed from the group of pets and ran down the stairs toward Shep. "Shep! shep are you ok?!" she got on her knees.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Unable to move easily and slipping in his own blood, Frank managed to grab the sprayer attachment present on most Home Faucets. Somehow, he managed to manhandle it into his hands and, bracing himself on the faucet, shot stream of water at the trashcan. However, due to his terrible firing angle, most of the water landed on the floor behind it.

"DANG IT!!" Frank shouted. "GOD CURSE MY LUCK!!! SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!!!"

-----

Matt was frantic. He could clearly hear Frank's yells but was completely unable to figure out where they were coming from.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki grinned, "Alright, here's what I'm gonna do. I'll go upto her, and you wait here until I call you over. Ok? Let's do it." Rikki turned around and took a deep breath walking up to Pifer's potential mate, rubbing a paw on his belly and holding it out, palm-up for her to sniff it, "Hey there, you must be new to the area. My name's Rikki, Rikki the Raccoon, I live with the local Ranger. So what would a pretty girl like you be named? Hmm?"
Kylie looked up at the raccoon, momentarily sniffing his paw as she moved her head. "I'm Kylie." She paused for a second. "If you live with the ranger, how come you smell wild?" She quickly turned towards the kitchen, "I smell smoke, is the fire back?"

Kytes noticed Rikki walk up to Kylie while he headed into the bathroom behind Sid. He sat on the opposite side of the room, waiting. Suddenly he smelled smoke, "Is there a fire?!?" he asked no one in particular.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"WHAAAAAAAA?!?!" Rikki screeched before quickly turning around to grab Pifer and start dragging him out of the house.

Sid swore loudly, stepping back out of the shower. "-What now?!?!" He stalked off through the rooms, naked and wet, walking into the kitchen, "AH-" He swore loudly "-idiot put the-" He swore about the grill "In the kitchen! What a-" He let out an angry stream of profanity as he reached over Frank, grabbing the hose from the sink and blasting the trashcan with water, putting out that fire. He turned it on the grill, blasting it until it was cold and dripping.
He stalked back towards the bathroom, shouting as he passed everyone, "Situation resolved-" He finished by vulgarly calling the panicking crowd inept.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Frank thanked God that the Cat in Black Sunglasses had arrived.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke wasn't sure what was going on, but he could smell the thick scent of Fabreeze as he came into the kitchen. "Is someone Burning in-scents?" Sam whirled around knocking Zeke off balence, and he wobbled to the counter right next to Frank. "Why hello there! You sit in sinks often Frank?" he was mostly oblivious of the fire. then Sid came in, and spouted water at a trash bucket. "You're here too Sid?"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Daaaayyyyuuummmm..." Frank said, impressed. "That was some seriously awesome crisis management there. What was his name again Zeke? Sid? HEY SID!!" Frank hoped he could catch the irritable Cat in Black Sunglasses before he was out of earshot.

"Oh, and no, I don't," said Frank, turning to Zeke. "I just, you know, cut my foot wide open. No worries!"

It should be noted that, in fact, Frank had already lost quite a lot of blood and was getting slightly delusional from the blood loss.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid didn't hear his name being called, he was in a bit of a state. He stalked back into the bathroom, getting back in the shower to try and scrub out the now dried-in soda.

Rikki went into the kitchen to check to see if the situation really was resolved. He looked at the trashcan and grill, the whole area was drenched in cold water: no fire there. He leaned his head out and called to the other room, "Yeah, he put it out. Emergency's over." He turned to Frank, who was sitting in the sink next to a disoriented Zeke with a bleeding foot. "Um... you guys ok?"

--------------- Even though you probably don't care with all that going on... ----------------
Neko wrote:Darin calmed down, still whimpering softly. "I-I hope so...I don't want to live in a zoo... He stopped whimpering and looked up to Jack. "I wanna live in the forest here, that way I can visit you and Mr.Raccoon...." Darin sat up and hugged Jack, snuggling against his shirt.
Jack sighed, looking down at the pup, "If you go to the Zoo, me and 'Mr. Raccoon' can come visit you all the time. I promise we will. Ok?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was already a quarter of the way to her house, when she finally ran out of breath. She hadn't noticed she had been that far away. "Huh. Well, time to wait for a car or something." She looked around, and noticed it was still raining. "...Or I could walk."
FunkyChickenFace

Frank looked at his foot. He looked at Rikki. He looked at his foot. He looked... att.... rriiikkiii..

Frank collapsed from blood loss, going rapidly into shock.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki caught Frank in his arms as he fell, picking him up and carrying him back to the couch, "MATT! Need a little help here!" He grabbed the first-aid-kit from before and quickly started treating Frank's leg wound. "Someone call the vet!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Ok..." Darin continued to hug Jack. He didn't like the idea of living in a zoo, he hated it. He hoped to live in the preserve in Brookshire, or any forest for that matter. At least I'll be with my family in the zoo, and Jack and Mr.Raccoon will visit me...
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt finally found the kitchen. He burst in and rapidly assessed the situation.

"****," he said. "He's losing too much blood. Rikki, I assume you know first aid, so stop that bleeding. I'll call an ambulance." He dialed 911.

911: 911, what is your emergency?
Matt: Yeah, my pet just cut his foot an a broken plate and he's bleeding all over the place. I've got a trained medical professional on hand and he's performing first aid as we speak. He's lost a lot of blood and he's probably going into shock. We need an ambulance to get him to the clinic or something.
911: Understood, what is your address?
Matt: Oh.. crap, I don't know, we're at a party. Hold on...

"ZEKE!! FIND THE ADDRESS TO THIS HOUSE!!!! NOOWWWW!!!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki had already stopped the bleeding and bandaged the wound, and was monitoring Frank, trying to wake him up again.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke looked at frank's face, then his foot, then at his face again, Right on it!" Zeke ran to the front door, only taking one wrong turn, and came back with a number. "I think its 2 Oak lane, but I could be wrong!" he almost shouted, skidding into the room. He looked at frank one more time, and decided that he should sit down.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Matt: Number Two, Oak Lane!!
911: Got it, the ambulance will be there in Five Minutes. Try and stabilize the poor guy. I'll stay on the line.

Matt checked on Frank.

Matt: Is it normal for the pads of his paws to be pale?
911: Ahh.. no. Try to get some fluids in him and pray he doesn't go into cardiac arrest.

Matt clenched his fist. This was terrifying.

Soon, the Ambulance came screaming in. With the speed of professionals, the ambulance men strapped Frank to a stretcher and got a plasma-intravenous feed going. Matt and Rikki came with in the ambulance to monitor his condition.

There really wasn't much Matt or Rikki could do. The entire time, Matt stared, ashen faced, at the pale and unmoving visage of Frank, hoping beyond hope that nothing serious would come out of this. They reached the hospital and were shooed out of the Operating Room.
Matt and Rikki waited in silence. Hours later, Dr. Ledz, the surgeon on staff, came out.

"Matt Holiday?" he asked. Matt jumped up.
"How is he?"
"I'm pleased to inform you that Frank will make a full recovery. As long as he doesn't get out of bed for the next week or so, he should be fine."
Matt practically cried in joy. After some blubbering, Matt went to see Frank. Rikki, having other business, left, presumably for the Station. He would need to tell Darin that Frank was hurt in either case.

So, the day ended for Matt and Frank with Frank lying in a hospital bed hooked up to four different machines and with Matt sitting by his bed.

END DAY TWO (for Matt and Frank)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"WHAAAAAAAA?!?!" Rikki screeched before quickly turning around to grab Pifer and start dragging him out of the house.
Kylie followed Rikki, still waiting for answers, but was distracted by the weasel he dragged with him. Hey... She ran up to him, "Heellooo."

Kytes glanced out the door as Sid ran out. If there was a fire, there isn't anymore... He went over to the sink and sat next to it. He watched Sid come back in and get back in the shower.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket sat huddled in an unseen corner of the kitchen, clutching his knees to his chest, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. All of this. All of this had to be his fault. A fire? Dog falling down the stairs? A cat cut his foot on a plate? When his bad luck wasn't trying to kill him, it was trying to kill friends and everyone around him. But he didn't want to say anything about that. He didn't want anyone to hate him. Not again. Not ever again.

He hid his face behind his knees, trying not to cry, trying not to add anything worse to the situation.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid had just gotten back in the shower: the soda was now dried into his fur, causing the hairs to stick together. He turned to Kytes from the shower, "Hey Kytes, this soda's dried in. You mind grabbin' a rag and washing it offa my jacket while I scrub at it? Before it soaks into the leather or somethin'?"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Buckdida wrote:Trinket sat huddled in an unseen corner of the kitchen, clutching his knees to his chest, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. All of this. All of this had to be his fault. A fire? Dog falling down the stairs? A cat cut his foot on a plate? When his bad luck wasn't trying to kill him, it was trying to kill friends and everyone around him. But he didn't want to say anything about that. He didn't want anyone to hate him. Not again. Not ever again.

He hid his face behind his knees, trying not to cry, trying not to add anything worse to the situation.
Xuan just stands there as he watches all the chaos going on in front of him, all he could do is just watch, helplessly, as there's way too many pets here, which means his help is probably not needed.

That is, not until he notices a small figure, in the corner of the kitchen, probably trying to hide him or herself out of sight.((PER 10))

Since everyone else is "busy" at the moment, he thought that he would just approach the stranger, who is probably in need of help.

Without further thinking, Xuan walks towards the figure, which now he can recognized as a cat.

"*Ahem* Umm... Are you.. err... alright?" Xuan asked as he sits beside the cat, that's all he could do anyway.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack held the puppy, still stroking him...
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Suddenly exhausted, Zeke crawled over to where Trinket was sitting. He said nothing as he backed up ageist the wall, because a new person had already been talking. He closed his eyes, keeping one slightly open, watching them both. something about this guy seemed familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

CY_Law wrote:"*Ahem* Umm... Are you.. err... alright?"
An unfamiliar voice. Now was really not the time to meet people. "Mmmmpphhh. No. Go away. I don' wanna talk right now," Trinket said, not even bothering to look up. When he then heard someone sit down next to him, claws extended, but his hands didn't move. He looked up. "I just sai- Oh. Hey Zeke." Trinket put his head back in his knees. Trinket wanted to hug him, but he resisted the urge. Bad mood and all, you realize. That rubs off worse than any bad luck. He sighed, and began to talk, not realizing that Xuan was there.

"Zeke...I'm sorry. You're really friendly, and I should have said something...I have really bad luck. Really, really bad luck. From a curse. And when I'm not wearing my good luck charm, that bad luck actually spreads to other people...it's gotten people really hurt before..." Trinket squeezed tighter into his little ball. "I don't tell people because I don't want them to hate me, but I don't want people getting killed! That was too close down there...if you hate me...that's okay. I'm kinda used to it." Trinket was trying not to choke on his words.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes stood up and faced the sink. "Okay." He turned on the water and went to start trying to clean it when he felt something in the pockets. He investigated the pockets, They seem sealed, but I don't think I should take any chances, he thought as he unzipped one of the pockets. He held his paw out as he dumped the contents out; the yarn from earlier, a pair of sunglasses, and a bag of... catnip? landed in his paw while a red collar fell to the ground. He lifted the jacket and mentally weighed the other pocket, How much stuff does he have in his pockets? He put the yarn, glasses, and bag next to the door and moved the collar over too, then started unzipping the other pocket. Looking inside, Kytes found a knife, slingshot, and some sort of book. He carefully picked up the knife and tossed it into the pile of stuff, and did the same with the slingshot. He then took out the book and skimmed through the pages, It looks like some sort of photo album or something. He closed the book and put it on the top of the pile before taking the jacket back to the sink to clean it.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was almost clean in the shower, and letting the water run on him was making him feel a bit better. He stuck his head under the water and sighed as it ran down his body from there. It'd be nice to take off his glasses now... Actually he needed to clean them... He looked over at Kytes: he was in sight of him... Sid poked his head out the door, "Hey, Kytes, you mind turning your back to me for a second, I gotta, uh..." He finished the by making confused gestures with his hands a bit before finally thinking of a good excuse: he gestured downward. "Kinda awkward... heh..."
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Buckdida wrote:......Zeke...I'm sorry. You're really friendly, and I should have said something...I have really bad luck. Really, really bad luck. From a curse. And when I'm not wearing my good luck charm, that bad luck actually spreads to other people...it's gotten people really hurt before..." Trinket squeezed tighter into his little ball. "I don't tell people because I don't want them to hate me, but I don't want people getting killed! That was too close down there...if you hate me...that's okay. I'm kinda used to it." Trinket was trying not to choke on his words.
Good luck charm? The second Xuan heard this, he looks down towards his left paw, where he wears the "good luck charm" which he claims to be.

Hmm... maybe...Xuan seems reluctant Oh well!

"*Ahem* Speaking of good luck charm, maybe I can give you this!" said Xuan as he proceeds to take off the ring and hold it in front of the cat by the ribbon attached to the ring.

"Now don't underestimate this thing, it may seem small, but it really does bring good luck! I have personal experience as proof..." Xuan is being superstitious again, can't help as his owner believes in all those things.
Last edited by CY_Law on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Okay," Kytes turned the water off and climbed up into the sink. He sat down in it, facing away from the shower, still scrubbing at the jacket. "You know, it's not like we all wear pants or something. Walking around naked is kinda something pets do..."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid chuckled, "Yeah, I know, but, it's like... heh... Some things are kinda awkward to do in front of other pets... You know?" He took off his glasses and started to quickly wash them and his face beneath, not looking away from Kytes in case he tried to turn around, and the door in case someone opened it. They felt clean, so he held them up between him and Kytes before putting them back on, securing them. His original excuse had been silly: he actually couldn't think of anything that would bother him if Kytes saw, but he'd needed an excuse, "Ok, done. You can turn around now. How's the jacket?" He started to give himself a final rinse.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Why on earth would I hate you? You didn't mean for things to happen," He hugged Trinket, "I think that meeting you is one of the luckiest things that's happened today!" He had this nagging feeling that something had happened to him, and he didn't doubt it. however, he shrugged it off as the new person spoke. The supposed Good luck charm glowed the same color as Trinket' ear. "Ya know, that's an odd coincidence!" he spoke softly.
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Not really." Kytes turned himself around in the sink and held up the jacket. "I think it's done. It's not sticky anymore." He shook it dry before throwing it onto the pile growing next to the door, and then picked up Sid's collar, "Do you want me to clean this while I'm at it?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked over, "Oh, yeah. Don't worry about the spikes, they aren't that sharp, so..." He started giving his entire body a rinse, so that Kytes would have some extra time for it... "Thanks by the way, that would've been annoying to stand there and do it myself. So... you got any plans for the rest of the day?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes pushed himself onto the edge of the sink, turning the water back on and submersing part of the collar. "Not really. Anything that'll keep me out of the house 'till Mom gets home would be fun though."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well, I got nothin' to do but hang out here, so... What time's she gonna be back?" Sid asked, turning the water off and dropping to all fours to shake off before getting out of the shower, checking his glasses before he opened the door.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Why on earth would I hate you? You didn't mean for things to happen," He hugged Trinket, "I think that meeting you is one of the luckiest things that's happened today!" He had this nagging feeling that something had happened to him, and he didn't doubt it.
Trinket was very surprised when Zeke hugged him. Most had reacted with, 'oh so that's why xyz happened. You son of a queen, get out of my sight.' Then again, Zeke was...well, really friendly. Trinket was still trying not to cry, but this time, out of happiness.
"...Thanks Zeke."
CY_Law wrote:"*Ahem* Speaking of good luck charm, maybe I can give you this!" said Xuan as he proceeds to take off the ring and hold it in front of the cat by the ribbon attached to the ring.

"Now don't underestimate this thing, it may seem small, but it really does bring good luck! I have personal experience as proof..."
"...!!! MY EAR BANNER! YOU FOUND MY EAR BANNER!" Trinket's mood was completely derailed as he snatched the banner by its pink ribbon, swinging it around in the air, and clipping it to his ear.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou," he rapidfire delivered as he hugged this new dog. "Where did you find it?! I've been looking for it since this morning!"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I don't know, she said today was 'Volunteering Day,' so she'll probably be gone all day." Kytes went to clean the other side of the collar, taking a wallet out and dropping it on the floor near the sink first. "I put all you're stuff over there," he said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the pile on the floor.

RP Characters