Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:Enya looked strangely at Joy. Her english may have been horrible but understood and was now digesting every word that Joy had told her. She frowned as she tried to link up and relate to the incidents as she had described. Scratching her head, she then came to a conclusion.
"Aha! Enya know!" She said as she put her arm around Joy's shoulder. She knew these symptoms really well. "You go drinking other night! You drunk! Where you getting liquor drink eh? Enya asked, smiling at her with an eyebrow raised.
Joy looked disgusted at Enya, as if she had been accused of a crime.
"I would never drink!" Joy seemed insulted at Enya. "I dont think ive ever even drank wine, or beer for that matter."
She looked over the clues again, and found that what Enya was saying all fit together, but she STILL didn't remember HOW she got the alcohol.

Then she thought about it a little bit... They gave it to me. Joy reasoned.

She got up from the couch, knee still hurting, mumbling to herself "When i get my hands on those two i'm going to mame them till there unconscious from the pain."
Last edited by Zander on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

"I can wait for it, sorry about that one." Kyra coughed slightly and sat down, when her collar started beeping. "I think my collar has an omelet alarm." She looked on it, but couldn't see the collar itself, and never took it off before.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank lounged, emptying the glass of saliva-milk into a convenient trash bin.

"Hmmm... no alarms to speak of," said Frank. "I guess your natural dog smell finally broke through the slumber caused by an awesome party. Here, have a seat and a glass of milk. Zeke's off doing something or another. We're waiting for him." He poured himself another glass.

"So, you're names Kyra, right? Where you from?"

Meanwhile, Matt had realized that he was actually still half asleep and groggily went about brewing a pot of coffee.
Atari

Post by Atari »

The beeping device started saying: "NOTICE: GPS LOCATER SYSTEM ACTIVATED" in a digital tone, repeating, and eventually some co-ordinates, while Kyra tried pulling it off. "Where... where I'm from? To... to be honest, I don't... remember... HA!" Kyra successfully pulled off her collar, and a little black box with a red light started flickering, and with a droning out beeping noise, the light went out. "Oookay then. Anyway, I don't remember, it was just a small apartment. My 'first' parents went off for work one morning, the next, some people walked in and started taking stuff out. Never saw them again. And along... with... that..." Kyra glared into space for a minute, trying to recall the memory, but as if an emergency switch was turned on in her mind, she quickly changed the subject. "Beeping noise? Wait-- That was the pet locator thing they gave me! I thought that was a little chip inside me! And to think that was $200... I'm dead, metaphorically. I mean, the trace was lost, so they won't be able to 'kill' me, but 1: Now they think something really happened to me, and 2: I... kinda... don't know where I live from here? Hehe..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Enya looked strangely at Joy. Her english may have been horrible but understood and was now digesting every word that Joy had told her. She frowned as she tried to link up and relate to the incidents as she had described. Scratching her head, she then came to a conclusion.
"Aha! Enya know!" She said as she put her arm around Joy's shoulder. She knew these symptoms really well. "You go drinking other night! You drunk! Where you getting liquor drink eh? Enya asked, smiling at her with an eyebrow raised.
Joy looked disgusted at Enya, as if she had been accused of a crime.
"I would never drink!" Joy seemed insulted at Enya. "I dont think ive ever even drank wine, or beer for that matter."
She looked over the clues again, and found that what Enya was saying all fit together, but she STILL didn't remember HOW she got the alcohol.

Then she thought about it a little bit... They gave it to me. Joy reasoned.
"You silly girl! You knee hurting don't walking yet." Enya said as she plonked Joy back down on the couch. "What Enya mean is, you not knowing drink but you still drink. You at somwhere else thought it normal like juice or water. Don't misunderstanding, please" Enya pleaded, holding her uninjured hand.

She got up from the couch, knee still hurting, mumbling to herself "When i get my hands on those two i'm going to mame them till there unconscious from the pain."
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:"You silly girl! You knee hurting don't walking yet." Enya said as she plonked Joy back down on the couch. "What Enya mean is, you not knowing drink but you still drink. You at somwhere else thought it normal like juice or water. Don't misunderstanding, please" Enya pleaded, holding her uninjured hand.
"But- But i dont get it. So i know them, and they know me, but i cant remember? Well thats going to be awkward going back and meeting them again."

Joy looked at her knee again, it still stung.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Atari wrote:The beeping device started saying: "NOTICE: GPS LOCATER SYSTEM ACTIVATED" in a digital tone, repeating, and eventually some co-ordinates, while Kyra tried pulling it off. "Where... where I'm from? To... to be honest, I don't... remember... HA!" Kyra successfully pulled off her collar, and a little black box with a red light started flickering, and with a droning out beeping noise, the light went out. "Oookay then. Anyway, I don't remember, it was just a small apartment. My 'first' parents went off for work one morning, the next, some people walked in and started taking stuff out. Never saw them again. And along... with... that..." Kyra glared into space for a minute, trying to recall the memory, but as if an emergency switch was turned on in her mind, she quickly changed the subject. "Beeping noise? Wait-- That was the pet locator thing they gave me! I thought that was a little chip inside me! And to think that was $200... I'm dead, metaphorically. I mean, the trace was lost, so they won't be able to 'kill' me, but 1: Now they think something really happened to me, and 2: I... kinda... don't know where I live from here? Hehe..."
"Okay, come on. Sit down. You're clearly lost and disoriented. Drink some milk. Have some food. We'll figure this out after you've eaten breakfast."

Privately, Frank was rather perturbed. Two pets in two days with major issues regarding emotional trauma and their past? Sheesh. The Chicago Pet Mafia was going to have a field day with these info commissions. He'd have to send Al another four kilos of catnip soon.....
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Lost and disoriented? What? I'm not..." Kyra paused, saw the omelet, and in a monotonous tone, said, "Fooood..." sat down, finished her omelet in three bites, and returned to normal. She smirked about it-- a rare sight to see her face other than serious, and something she hadn't done since... that time. Yeah, then. Let's go with that. "Just so you know, I was kidding about that, I don't get starved, so as to not add worry." She sniffed the milk, tapped the side of the cup, and said, "Erm... is it okay if I don't have the milk? I've never tried it, and to be honest, the things they put in 'modern milk'--" she stressed the point by making air quotes-- "has the weirdest chemicals ever. Is it okay if I have just water, please?"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank was slightly disturbed.

"Daaaaad," he called. "Did what just happen make any sense to you?"
Matt, who had finally had a cup of coffee, replied: "No. Not really." Then he handed Kyra her glass of water before quaffing the milk himself.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Neko wrote:
Auzzo wrote:Flake counted up his Money he got from selling Paintings, "I have 200$. He thought to himself. After he put his money in his Collar, he went outside to bounce a ball on a tree, until he noticed a few Pets walking by. Maybe I should go with them.. He wasn't sure if he should go with them, but he did. "Uhh, Hey guys... Where y-you going?" He asked them from his house.

(Nice and descriptive, I like it :) )

Cale heard someone calling from outside, he rolled down the window and saw Flake. "We're going to the mall!" Cale yelled back.

His stepped back Who knows what this Pet is capable of doing.. But he realized that he saw that Cat while he and all those other pets went into the forest. "Can I come?" He felt good when that came out.
Last edited by Auzzo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale turned to his mom, "Mom?" "Sure honey, I don't mind taking your friends." Cale poked his head back out the window. "C'mon!" He opened the door and stepped out. "Take a seat in the back."

Sam moved over to the right, taking the seat behind Rocky. Which allowed the new comer to access the seat next to her.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was momentairly stunned. "but, but that was my Ooooomlett!" it appeared that no one heard him, so he Cooked yet another Ooooomlett, and wrapped it in a paper towel, tossing it from hand to hand. He Keeled in front of the coffee table. "Hey Frank," he spoke between bites, "Who's the new guy... Is he from the party?
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:Zeke was momentairly stunned. "but, but that was my Ooooomlett!" it appeared that no one heard him, so he Cooked yet another Ooooomlett, and wrapped it in a paper towel, tossing it from hand to hand. He Keeled in front of the coffee table. "Hey Frank," he spoke between bites, "Who's the new guy... Is he from the party?
Frank snapped out of it.

"Err, yeah. I dunno where SHE was, but I think I saw her go into the sound booth? Maybe it was noisy for her. Anyway, her name's Kyra. How are you doing that with the omelet?!

---

"So Kyra," said Matt. "Do you know where you live? I can go look it up for you if you don't remember."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke almost droped his Ooooomlett as he herd the stressed SHE, burning his hands(paws?). "well now that you mention it, the Ooooomlett is hot." He blushed at his own inability to recognize girls.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank rolled his eyes.

-sigh- "See, this is why you're basically my kid brother." He handed Zeke a plate. "The way you tell the difference between a girl and a boy is:

A) Behavior (girls, in GENERAL, are more outgoing and outspoken then guys. My cousin K-Bar is the exception to this rule.)
B) Smell (girls and guys have two VERY DIFFERENT SMELLS. WHY HAVEN'T YOU PICKED UP ON THIS?!)
C) IF all else fails, hit on the person. The reaction should inform you. "
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Your aloud to go anyway." His Father appeared out of no where at the Doorsteps as if he was spying on him the whole time. "Okay!" He didn't seem to care about anything at that moment. After he said "Okay!", He went into the Car and took a seat in the back.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was starting to wish that he could wright down all of the great advice he had just heard. "I think I get it, so you want me to be like that one cat you were telling me about... the one from California? The one who..."
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra picked up the newspaper from the table and looked through it, got bored, and looked up at the ceiling. She heard Frank's "differentiation" between the two, and said, "Hit on the person? You think that he should hit on them. And if you find out they're some kind of... crazed... murderer who... obsesses over... the person who says the first word to them? Worst case scenario, yes. However, hit on a guy, and it might not end up too well." Kyra picked up the newspaper, and was about to wander off, when she heard a pinging noise. From her ear? No, it was elsewhere. "Guys, I'm hearing things. This pinging noise from..." Kyra felt a small bump on the back of her head, and it made the pinging louder when she pressed it. "Right here. I think the government is using me for some kind of test for microchips, like they do in those huge labs."

Kyra looked at Matt. "Where I live now, or before? Before, that's a mystery, I might've even lived in another country for all I know. Now? It's... I dunno.But I found it last night by the lights. It's 12 lights down from here. Although, I was tired last night, and I'm very... unpredictable when I'm tired, so it could be any amount. Likely 12?"
Last edited by Atari on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:Zeke was starting to wish that he could wright down all of the great advice he had just heard. "I think I get it, so you want me to be like that one cat you were telling me about... the one from California? The one who..."
"NO." said Frank, going scarlet. "I am NOT SAYING that you should try and woo the next male fox you see. Ick. What I mean is that you need to try and pick up on the signals. Use ALL your senses. Touch, smell, sight, hearing, even taste." He cocked a thoughtful eyebrow. "For example, Enya's lips have a taste reminiscent of pomegranates. She definitely look and acts like the stereotypical hyper active female. The kicker is that males and females of any one species have different pheromones to denote gender, it's hard to tell us apart strictly by looking after all. I won't say I'm the best at this sort of thing, but you're close enough when your kissing to tell. Then again," he stroked his chin, "by then it may be too late."
FunkyChickenFace

Atari wrote:Kyra picked up the newspaper from the table and looked through it, got bored, and looked up at the ceiling. She heard Frank's "differentiation" between the two, and said, "Hit on the person? You think that he should hit on them. And if you find out they're some kind of... crazed... murderer who... obsesses over... the person who says the first word to them? Worst case scenario, yes. However, hit on a guy, and it might not end up too well." Kyra picked up the newspaper, and was about to wander off, when she heard a pinging noise. From her ear? No, it was elsewhere. "Guys, I'm hearing things. This pinging noise from..." Kyra felt a small bump on the back of her head, and it made the pinging louder when she pressed it. "Right here. I think the government is using me for some kind of test for microchips, like they do in those huge labs."
O_O <- Matt's expression.

"The HELL?!" he yelled, "when'd you get such an injury?!" He quickly moved Kyra to a chair and set about examining what appeared to be an ordinary bruise. "It looks like an ordinary bruise, Kyra," he said. "What's this about the government and microchips?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Auzzo wrote:"Your aloud to go anyway." His Father appeared out of no where at the Doorsteps as if he was spying on him the whole time. "Okay!" He didn't seem to care about anything at that moment. After he said "Okay!", He went into the Car and took a seat in the back.
After everyone was buckled in Mrs.Patterson left the driveway, heading off to the mall. It only took about 10 minutes for them to reach their destination. When they parked Cale was the first to jump out of the van. "Yea, I love the mall" he said enthusiastically.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"So I should go up and touch evry new person I see? no that cant be right, but Ill keep it in mind! i wonder how guys taste compared to girls..." He sat contemplating for a moment before setting down his plate and trying to bite Frank's ear.
~Rubin
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake went out of the Van, "I haven't been here for a while.." He looked at the mall and then to Cale.

Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra looked back to see Zeke trying to bite Frank's ear. "Oh my--!" She covered her mouth before anything slipped out. She lowered her hands, and said, "Zeke, I-I wouldn't do that, as some might take it the... wrong way. If you want to see how a male tastes... you're a male, right? So... yeah, sure, I think." She looked over to Matt. "Oh, the microchip thing? My parents said they got this chip put in me so I don't destroy any more electronics--" she held up the broken collar piece-- "or something, and that they could see where I was. Might be the government watching me, khekhekhekhe..." Kyra made an evil-looking face, like the one she imagined was at the office, and said, "but my memory isn't the greatest."
Last edited by Atari on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:"So I should go up and touch evry new person I see? no that cant be right, but Ill keep it in mind! i wonder how guys taste compared to girls..." He sat contemplating for a moment before setting down his plate and trying to bite Frank's ear.
"GAH!!" shouted Frank, diving across the table (agility 6) and only stepping in the butter. He landed on his feet (cat), but slipped and fell from the butter.... back into the butter. With a slip and a slide, Frank somehow managed to liberally coat all his paws with butter and fell awkwardly to the floor, where he couldn't get up due to the slipperyness (is hardwood flooring).
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ya know, I think that would only make him taste better, wouldn't it? like a crab?" He lunged himself across the table and pounced on Frank, once more trying to taste his ear.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"ACK! GET. OFF!" yelled Frank, swatting ineffectually with a buttery hand. "DDAAAADDD!!! HELLLLPP!!"

Matt refused. Opting to die laughing instead.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke finally managed to lick the ear. "Mellow mint flavor with hints of anchovy, and butter. got it!" He removed himself from the rather slippery cat, and turned to Kyra, a look of intent concentration on his face.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank felt SOooooo violated.

"Personal space... breached...." he muttered. "Gender... not compatible with user preferences." He twitched. Then he saw the determined look on Zeke's face.

"OH H*** NO!!!" Frank shouted, lunging... and failing due to the butter.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke tackled Kyra, attempting to lick her ear too. he was slightly slippery from pouncing on frank tho, so he fell a few inches farther down then he would of liked. His face flushed as his head hit her chest.

(Horray for spell check!)
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Meanwhile, Frank managed to clean sufficient amounts of butter off his paws to clamber back to his feet.

"ALRIGHT. It's payback time, bub," he said, tackling Zeke.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

Zucchini (Im having trouble with this name :| ) walked out of his new house, flyers in hand.
what a nice morning... wonder what happened to all those pets.
Last night he had been planing the direction and depth of an underground passage-way that he
was building going strait into the woods. He wanted spread around flyers to tell about the making of this
tunnel, but no one seemed to be around.
"well, It dosent matter where they are, Ill just staple-
FunkyChickenFace wrote: "OH H*** NO!!!" Frank shouted, lunging... and failing due to the butter.
0-0 <- (yay for expressions!)

"Is someone in... trouble?" Zucchini said wandering in the direction of the noise.
HELLO THERE
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Oof!"Zeke stumbled under the sudden added weight. he tried to squirm out from under Frand, but the cat was just to heavy.he was pinned between a rock and a soft place... "Whats that for? all I did was lick you!" he yelled, somehow turning in the pile. "I don't want no trouble now!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"HA!!" declared Frank. "For violating my personal space, I shall violate yours!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!" With a cry, he descended aggressively upon Zeke's poor ear.

-nom!-

"Hmmm," mused Frank as he nommed. "Tastes like Whipped cream and strawberries. You taste too feminine, Zeke." He grinned laughingly around Zeke's ear.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

A muffled groan came from Zeke as his ear was nommed. "Hey, that's just weird! you should know what guys taste like already!" Zeke struggled to break the cats grip, but only succeeded in hurting his own ear... in a last ditch effort to break free, he rolled his head into the cat.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"You silly girl! You knee hurting don't walking yet." Enya said as she plonked Joy back down on the couch. "What Enya mean is, you not knowing drink but you still drink. You at somwhere else thought it normal like juice or water. Don't misunderstanding, please" Enya pleaded, holding her uninjured hand.
"But- But i dont get it. So i know them, and they know me, but i cant remember? Well thats going to be awkward going back and meeting them again."

Joy looked at her knee again, it still stung.
"Sometime you meeting friend you forget, so you remember when meet them again. Don't worry
much, it like that sometime, Enya also meet people but also forget this person forget that person. It normal. At least I don't forget my American boyfriend Frank eeeeeee"
Enya said, squealing at the end and blushing slightly. "Anyway...." Enya said, pouring another helping of the refreshing tea for herself and Joy. "Maybe you remembering how they uh...looking like?" Enya asked, turning to Joy.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob walked up to the house Joy had been carried into and knocked on the door.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote: "Sometime you meeting friend you forget, so you remember when meet them again. Don't worry
much, it like that sometime, Enya also meet people but also forget this person forget that person. It normal. At least I don't forget my American boyfriend Frank eeeeeee"
Enya said, squealing at the end and blushing slightly. "Anyway...." Enya said, pouring another helping of the refreshing tea for herself and Joy. "Maybe you remembering how they uh...looking like?" Enya asked, turning to Joy.
Joy thought about it for a moment, she still didnt remember anything from yesterday, but she remembered how the dog looked.
"Well, there was this dog.. and he was a Husky and his fur-" Joy was cut off by the knocking at the door.

Neko wrote:After everyone was buckled in Mrs.Patterson left the driveway, heading off to the mall. It only took about 10 minutes for them to reach their destination. When they parked Cale was the first to jump out of the van. "Yea, I love the mall" he said enthusiastically.

Rocky was relieved to be out of the car, as he got up he looked at the seat he was sitting in, it had puncture holes where his claws had been. He tried to smooth them out with his paw. After a few attempts he jumped out of the van and met up with Cale a few Feet away. Rocky turned to look at the mall, it was a huge place.
"How are you supposed to find one item in that huge place?" Rocky asked Cale

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hello? Joy?" Jacob tried knocking again. "Joy, is everything okay? Come on, I want to talk to you."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Ill get it." Joy said, knee still hurting but she could manage. The gauze was already soaked with blood. Some already rolling down her leg.

As she opened the door she was shocked to see one of the pets that were at the house. She turned to the right a little to hide the blood on her leg.
If what Enya said was true, they couldnt be...That harmful.
"Y- Yeah?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson