Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by ctcmjh »

((Yes, it was pretty cool :lol: ))
Erin quickly followed Terry to the shallows and coughed, his lungs trying to return to normal. He stood for a minute, just trying to keep his breath, "I, don't know. But I'm sure we're almost back to dry land!" Erin said, optimistically.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The cavern was large and roughly tube-shaped, about 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. In its base, the underground river flowed strong. It lead, as I said, to a bronze light in the distance...

==== Meanwhile, not as far away as you think... ====
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank facepawed. "Right. Um... anyway. Let's get in, eh?" He led them in. "Does anybody want something edible to rapidly consume or a beverage to quench your thirst?"
What? Taku thought with a confuse look, What is he saying?
"Me? Um... I guess if you have some fruits I could snack on those... Maybe feed some to Taku if he's hungry..." Rikki responded, understanding the odd phrasing.
Feed it to me? But I can't chew... Oh well...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:
Buckdida wrote:"I...can't feel that, actually...you can hit it, stab it, break it...unless it's hit by light magic, it can't be damaged, and even then, it always regenerates fairly quickly. Because...well...promise you won't freak out about this..." Trinket sat down, leaning back against the wall, with his foot raised up. "Now...promise you won't freak out about this...ready?"
Zeke blinked for a moment... the foot had seemed suspicious before... but now he was overly curious... "Alright... Ill try not to..." He said, trying to swallow back his enthusiasm and confusion.
"Alright then..." Trinket grasped around his ankle, chanting and muttering. *RIP-SQUISH-CRACK* And Trinket's foot was sitting in his own hand, hopping and wiggling like an excited pet gerbil.
"So...uh...yeah...meet my foot." It was surprisingly clean, meaning, at least, there was no blood on it. There was still an ankle bone sticking out of the top of it, as well as a visible rip in the muscle and flesh wrapped around it, though no blood was pulsing through it, giving the muscle an eerie clear color. Trinket's shin...well, it just looked as if loose flesh were hanging down. No blood there, either, but either way, it didn't look pleasant on either end, the foot nor the shin.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Yea... a drink would do, after all these walking..."
Last edited by CY_Law on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki jumped up the gate and crouched on top. He was about to have them follow when he realized that Frank couldn't do that with his legs and wimpyness. "Hold on, let me get this open..." he dropped down from the gate on the other side and started undoing the latches (which weren't locked, but set up so the average individual wouldn't just open them and walk through the gate.)
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke Grinned and shook one of the toes with a polite "Hi there!" before leaning back ageist the wall, trying to take it all in. His lips moved like he was talking, but no words came out.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin watched Rikki climb the fence, turning to face Taku. He had almost forgotten he was there(Hard to notice someone when they can't talk). He moved and grabbed Taku's paw, smiling up at him. "Are you feeling better Taku?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku looked down at the pup next to him and gave him a nod, which trailed off into a shrug. He let go of the paw and put his hand on Darin's shoulder, hugging him lightly into his side...
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke Grinned and shook one of the toes with a polite "Hi there!" before leaning back ageist the wall, trying to take it all in. His lips moved like he was talking, but no words came out.
'Well, that went far better than I would have expected,' Trinket thought to himself. 'I would have expected him to faint, or something. He certainly seems like the type that could use magic...'
The foot hopped down off of Trinket's hand and landed in Zeke's lap, bouncing about and...nuzzling him? Trinket had never seen that kind of reaction before, at least, not from a foot like this! Usually it would try to kick somebody, or stomp toes. Maybe it just liked foxes?
"That's strange...I think it likes you! Usually it isn't this friendly towards others...Anyway, yes, this is my right foot. It works like a perfect prosthetic when it's attached to me, but otherwise, it has a mind of it's own. Like a pet! A very naughty pet, usually, that needs to be strapped down to a single place with magical binds...but, I don't know, maybe that silly thing will listen to you." Trinket pointed down the tomb hallway.
"Well, the tomb didn't like one of my charms...the foot! But as you can see, I can take it off...so problem solved!" Trinket leaned forward and caught himself from falling, standing on his three limbs again. "And I can walk like this. So..." Trinket motioned his head down the brick hallway, "should we go and explore that tomb?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was silent for a moment, then shook his head, realising he was cuddling the foot back... Wait, Im cuddling... A foot... He straightened in an instant. Pointing at the foot he asked, "Sure, but what should we do with 'This'?" he grinned awkwardly again.
~Rubin
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:((Yes, it was pretty cool :lol: ))
Erin quickly followed Terry to the shallows and coughed, his lungs trying to return to normal. He stood for a minute, just trying to keep his breath, "I, don't know. But I'm sure we're almost back to dry land!" Erin said, optimistically.
Terry struggled to his feet, still panting. "I hope so." He sighed. "I wasn't expecting to go an exciting underwater adventure when we came to get your scarf." Terry stepped over to Erin, holding a hand out to the dog. "Cmon, let's see if we can get out of here."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin shook himself off first, drying his fur of the water and accidentally getting some on Terry's fur, "Whoops!" He chuckled as he took Terry's hand, "Yeah, but you have to admit it was pretty fun. And besides, I think that was a very nice private place for our first kiss." He teased, giving the cute cat a wink. He lead them forward, "Yeah, I just can't wait to get back home." He said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry grinned, blushing furiously. "Y-yeah, I doubt you can get much more private than this." He trailed after Erin. "But I'll be glad to get home."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

As they approached what looked to be the exit, Erin looked to Terry, "You're right, it is really private back here. Maybe we can make this our special place. Just for me and you." He said, loving how cute Terry's blush was.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

terry smiled up at Erin, blinking as he looked into the dog's eyes. "I'd like that." He whispered, hugging Erin's arm as they walked toward the bronze light.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Far ahead, the bronze light opened into a section of an underground temple of some sort, where the wall had caved inward. The walls were made of bricks...

...Solid bronze bricks.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

((I'm growing more and more curious about this.))
When they approached the underground temple, Erin simply stared at it with his mouth open, "W-what is this place?" He asked, looking all around him.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke was silent for a moment, then shook his head, realising he was cuddling the foot back... Wait, Im cuddling... A foot... He straightened in an instant. Pointing at the foot he asked, "Sure, but what should we do with 'This'?" he grinned awkwardly again.
"Well...it likes you...do you think you could tell it to 'Stay' or something similar? It can wait here for us while we explore the tomb." Trinket scampered on all three's onto the bricks, with no problems this time. "Or, if you want to risk it...carry it high enough, and it might not set off the trap."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:((I'm growing more and more curious about this.))
When they approached the underground temple, Erin simply stared at it with his mouth open, "W-what is this place?" He asked, looking all around him.
Terry gaped around as well, his arms falling to his sides. "I... I don't know..." He breathed a gasp. "This is incredible." He reached a hand out and touched one of the bricks.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The brick was cold from being under ground, yet seemed to be charged with a mysterious electricity, which ran against Terry's fingertips as he pressed them to the wall. The room was filled with a soft light, but there were no shadows and no source, as if the bricks themselves (which were the only thing the room was made of) were luminescent. A small river from the cavern they had been in connected at the base of the opening they had come through to flow through a channel in the floor into a square pool around a square platform, which seemed to be a stage to put on displays...

==== Meanwhile ====
Rikki had undone the latches and pushed one door of the gate back towards the others so that Frank could pass. "Alright," he waved them through, "Here we are!"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Ah... civilization..." Xuan jokingly said, while stretched his back slightly, "So... where is it? err.. Frank? Is it the two-storeys house at that side? Or the one-storey one but with a big lawn there who is probably rich but pretends not to... *cough* " He chuckled after that, being a tad sarcastic than usual.

FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank gave Xuan one of those dead-pan "I'm annoyed but not going to say anything" looks. "The one story. C'mon..." He began to hobble in the direction of this house.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki and Taku followed in silence, having been there less than two days before.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin stayed with Taku, hugging the raccoon's side as they walked.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan caught a glimpse at Frank, right after what Frank said, "Oh... err.. *cough* " and he looked the other way to avoid further eye contact, face-pawing.

FunkyChickenFace

Frank sighed. "Home sweet home, how I've missed thee!" he cried, throwing open the door from the deck-space. "You see a set of stairs before you, gentlemen. Please, proceed downward and acquaint yourselves with my furniture. Rikks and, Xuan, was it? What would you like to drink? In terms of food, I hope that cat treats and tripe will suffice, as I'm out of stock of anything else."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki closed the gate behind them, entering the house right after Frank, but Taku stopped, hesitating outside the door... Wait.... The man told me never to come back there.... maybe I should just.. leave? he looked behind him, back towards the gate, unsure...
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:
Rubin wrote:Zeke was silent for a moment, then shook his head, realising he was cuddling the foot back... Wait, Im cuddling... A foot... He straightened in an instant. Pointing at the foot he asked, "Sure, but what should we do with 'This'?" he grinned awkwardly again.
"Well...it likes you...do you think you could tell it to 'Stay' or something similar? It can wait here for us while we explore the tomb." Trinket scampered on all three's onto the bricks, with no problems this time. "Or, if you want to risk it...carry it high enough, and it might not set off the trap."
Zeke frowned, and set the foot down. "I really don't feel like Frying today. perhaps I should leave it here..." He made a face at the foot, for no apparent reason, and added a firm "Stay" at the foot. Standing up, he took his eyes off it, and turned to Trinket. "Need any help?"
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"No, I'm fine. I've had practice walking around like this. I just can't use my hands while I'm doing so." Trinket looked at his foot. It was actually staying still! And...chittering? "...Is my foot making a noise?! It's never acted this way before! It's...happy or something. And it's listening, which is far more amazing. Well, as long as it stays here, it won't run into anybody, and we can come back for it later. There isn't going to be anyone else in these underground tunnels, right? Let's go see what's down in that tomb!" Trinket scampered down the bronze brick tunnel, motioning with his head, telling Zeke to follow along.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:"No, I'm fine. I've had practice walking around like this. I just can't use my hands while I'm doing so." Trinket looked at his foot. It was actually staying still! And...chittering? "...Is my foot making a noise?! It's never acted this way before! It's...happy or something. And it's listening, which is far more amazing. Well, as long as it stays here, it won't run into anybody, and we can come back for it later. There isn't going to be anyone else in these underground tunnels, right? Let's go see what's down in that tomb!" Trinket scampered down the bronze brick tunnel, motioning with his head, telling Zeke to follow along.
Zeke stumbled forward wile he watched the foot... stay? It was rather strange thing. "I don't think there is anyone else in here... Why would there be? this is under my house!"
~Rubin
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry gaped around as well, his arms falling to his sides. "I... I don't know..." He breathed a gasp. "This is incredible." He reached a hand out and touched one of the bricks.
Erin was still dumbfounded at this, "Terry, this place is amazing!" He said loud enough that it echoed across the entire underground cavern, astounded.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket trotted along. "Well, these tunnels are underground, and they're really big, though animal sized...I suspect that there has to be more than one way to get out...or IN, in case that the tunnels collapse! Right? But nobody is going to find those tunnels. I mean, we're in the middle of a huge suburban development. The only other way in would be, though, I don't know, somewhere in the woods, or maybe the Yorkshire Fields Sewers?"
Trinket kept moving along, much happier that the bricks weren't shocking the heck out of him...and they provided a nice light; there was no need for any torches for lighting...and then the room opened up.

There was a platform in the center, surrounded by water, with an alter near the back center of it. The water seemed to be fed by a cavern to the right of it, if you were facing the front of the platform like Trinket was, and then the water flowed outwards, elsewhere, to another cavern to on the left. There...also appeared to be a MASSIVE stone door behind the platform, and possibly an item or two upon the alter in the center. Some of those items being bones...
ctcmjh wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:Terry gaped around as well, his arms falling to his sides. "I... I don't know..." He breathed a gasp. "This is incredible." He reached a hand out and touched one of the bricks.
Erin was still dumbfounded at this, "Terry, this place is amazing!" He said loud enough that it echoed across the entire underground cavern, astounded.
Trinket nearly slipped on one of his front paws from the surprise voice. "What the...?! There's other people HERE?!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( K, looks like Buckdida's in charge of whatever's going on with Terry and Erin. Have fun and get out of there by the time Rikki heads back to the station for the night... Oh, and by the way, Yorkshire is over 10 miles from Brookshire. ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry jumped slightly at the sound of another voice. At least, he thought it was another voice. The acoustics in this room may have been playing tricks on him. "I-Is anyone there?" He called out, his voice echoing off of the bricks.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke jumped as the voice rang out, hoping it was his mind playing tricks on him. Oh no! Oh no! what to do! Hesetantly, he shouted back, "No! Nobody is here!"

((Tag! your it))
~Rubin
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin grabbed Terry's hand, "Come on, let's find this voice! It sounds familiar, maybe they can show us the way home!" He said, "We're coming to find you!" He called after the voice, walking to the source of the voice. (P-9)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry was dragged along by Erin as he looked around the bronze room. Why would there be anyone else down here? Where was "down here"?
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Yeah," Sid nodded, "Maybe we'll find something interesting to look at."
"If not," Steve added, "They probably have a theater or an arcade, I'll pay for you guys..." He chuckled, "Then it can be like a date!"
"A date?" Sam smiled at Sid, "Sounds like fun."

-------------

Darin tugged on Taku's paw, pulling him towards Frank's house. "C'mon Taku, let's go!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid grinned back, giving her a peck on the lips as Steve drove off towards the mall. After a short drive, they were in the parking lot of East Brookshire Mall, where Sid quickly undid his seatbelt and jumped out. He turned and held out his arms for Sam to jump into.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank took the general silence as a "it's all good" and hobbled off to the kitchen for food and drink. He returned with a pitcher of Kool-aid and a sack of treats.
"Come on in," he said, gesturing at Taku. "It's not that bad of a house, is it? Hehe."