Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Dr. Prower

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Lead the way, my queen," Jacob replied. He was having a really good time with Enya. It seemed like anything they did together made him happy.
She led him to the same jewelry shop where Jacob bought her bracelet. She approached the lady who served Jacob previously and handed her the collar. "Ahhh okay, so which stone will you have in your collar sir?", she asked, showing him the display.
Jacob looked over the display for a minute, then decided on what he wanted. "This one looks the best." Jacob pointed to a diamond in the collection
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The lady took the collar and smiled at Jacob, proceeding to calculate the amount. "So that will be a total of $3,200.." she said, looking down at the both of them. Enya smiled and gave her her credit card. She swiped it and handed it back to her. "We'll contact you when we're done!" she said cheerfully.

Enya thanked her and brought Jacob outside to a fountain. She sat him down and she rested her head on his shoulder, squirming to stare at the fountain.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Hey Enya, what do you think we should do when you get back from your operation?" Jacob asked, putting his hand on Enya's shoulder. "I think we should do something really big and fun!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya smiled and nodded, but stared back into the fountain's pool. She was feeling distressed about what was going to happen the next day. She will be injected with an anesthetic and might never wake up again. A few tears streamed down her eyes and plopped into the pool.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob noticed Enya was not happy like she usually was anymore. "Enya...are you okay?" He put his arms around her and hugged her.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

She curled up by the edge of the pool and put her hands to her face. She sobbed a little before scoothing over to Jacob closer. The warmth of his body seeped into her cold and despressed self and it gave her the strength to speak again. "I'm scared of death. I'm scared of it Jacob." she said, sobbing.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Enya, baby, it's gonna be okay. Look at it this way...If you make it out alive, you'll have me by your side. And if something does happen to you, then you can take comfort in knowing that you'll be with God." Jacob smiled at Enya, then leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss he had ever given her.
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Zander wrote:"Well... that sounds good.." Joy said, reaching her arm around his back to support him.
"Thank you dear..." Shep said, nuzzling her cheek. "Well, lead the way." Shep said, his arms upon hers.
Joy helped him up the stairs and out the front door of his house. "Do you know anything fun to do, or go?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Enya, baby, it's gonna be okay. Look at it this way...If you make it out alive, you'll have me by your side. And if something does happen to you, then you can take comfort in knowing that you'll be with God." Jacob smiled at Enya, then leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss he had ever given her.
Enya closed her eyes as Jacob closed in kiss her. She kissed back intimately, clawing his back as she purred. "Jacob....I promise I'll live for you.." Enya said, letting go completely of herself. "I promise that I'll WAAAAAHHHH!" Enya screeched as she and Jacob fell into the pool after getting dizzy from all the making out.

Zander wrote:
Joy helped him up the stairs and out the front door of his house. "Do you know anything fun to do, or go?"
"Well, you did say you wanted to meet more new pets right??" he replied, hobbling abit on his leg.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Enya closed her eyes as Jacob closed in kiss her. She kissed back intimately, clawing his back as she purred. "Jacob....I promise I'll live for you.." Enya said, letting go completely of herself. "I promise that I'll WAAAAAHHHH!" Enya screeched as she and Jacob fell into the pool after getting dizzy from all the making out.
The two cats became soaking wet as they fell into the water. Jacob's head surfaced a few seconds after the fall. He spit out a bunch of water and giggled. "Well that was fun...Nothing like getting dripping wet, huh?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote: "Well, you did say you wanted to meet more new pets right??" he replied, hobbling abit on his leg.
"Yeah, but what i meant is the fun place might be where everybody is." She looked around, seeing the small group of pets on the sidewalk. "hey look theres Rocky!" she pointed to the group.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry giggled down at Erin. He wriggled his haunches, a devilish grin spreading across his face as he pounced at Erin.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki continued to stroke Taku's back, keeping the soft tone of voice, "She was my daughter, in the same litter as Taku..."
Frank stirred from his depression.
"What happened to her?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin got ready to catch Terry when he pounced at him. Terry's pounce made Erin stumble and fall down, landing on his butt. Erin laughed the whole way down.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid laughed, "Oh you know I am! Rah!" He put his hands under her and hoisted her onto his back.
Sam laughed at Sid's eagerness, hanging over his shoulder."You don't have to carry me, I don't want to tire you out!"
Last edited by Neko on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry giggled, hopping up off of Erin. "Pfft. You need to do better than that!" He reached a hand out to pull Erin up. "Cmon! We should get going."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki sighed, closing his eyes and stroking Taku's back as he recounted the story..."It was two winters ago, this will be the third since. Me and Tinook had left our children in the tree to carry back a carcass Ceasar's pack couldn't finish. While we were gone she wandered off into the human development, which was still under construction at that point. 'Animal Control' caught her and took her away: I got there too late to do anything about it..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin grabbed Terry's hand to help himself up, "Well it's hard to keep your balance when a cat pounces on you." He joked as they continued walking. Erin was thinking about how Terry reacted when Sid asked if they were gay lovers. Erin noted that Sid and Sam weren't close enough to hear them talk, "So Terry. Are you seeing anyone?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry giggled, readying himself to pounce again. He froze, however, at the question Erin asked. "I..." He looked at his feet. "I've actually... never had... a boyfriend."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:

Felix stood by, not having much to say at the moment.

Rocky looking at Meeka. "Well i hope you have a good time if you decide to move in." Rocky said cheerfully.
Meeka turned and waved, "Thanks! I hope we move out here!" She smiled at them before turning on the street corner, disappearing from their view.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank looked at Matt. Matt looked at Frank. Both of them slowly grinned.

"Rikki.
I, as you may know, am a famous singer.
Because of this, Frank has....
...lots of connections. You know how it is, you get famous and everybody...
...wants him to give them money, which he does...
...in return for them answering affirmative everytime I call. As it happens...
...we know a guy in the national registry of pets and such....
...and he also has access to all the Animal Control logs...
...so we can CALL HIM AND ASK WHERE TATI IS!!!!!!" they finished, giving Rikki a thumbs up.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at Terry as he looked at his feet. He placed his free hand on Terry's chin and brought it up so they were looking at eachother, "Well Terry, do you want to go out with me?" Erin asked, smiling.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Arro already walked off into the forest, lost after passing a couple trees, but still seeing Kyra and Xuan behind him. "Uh... Where are we going now?" Kyra thought for a second, before shrugging. "I was told by someone about here, but I'm not sure what to do." She looked back at Xuan, wondering if he knew of anywhere to go. Why did I not expect this, Arro thought.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry stared at Erin with wide emerald eyes. He gulped. "I... We..." He stammered, reaching hand to grab the arm Erin was holding his chin with. "Yes!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank looked at Matt. Matt looked at Frank. Both of them slowly grinned.

"Rikki.
...so we can CALL HIM AND ASK WHERE TATI IS!!!!!!" they finished, giving Rikki a thumbs up.
Rikki looked at him and sighed, "Well... That's awful nice of you but... I've already tried the Animal Control and Pet Registry databases... She's not there... I like to say it was Animal Control, but..." He stopped sighing again and closing his eyes, "It was actually the poachers that laid the bear-trap that I stepped on... I don't like to say that though, because of what that could mean about her..."

-------- At the development --------
Sid laughed, spinning a bit before finally putting Sam down and hugging her, "I'll never get tired of you." He grinned at her before looking up to see Terry and Erin had been walking away, he looked back at Sam, "Should we follow them?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin's heart was lifted when Terry said yes. He smiled his big toothy smile and his tail wagged at a million wags a second. He held Terry's hands and looked at Terry's emerald eyes. He started to move his head forward a little, slowly getting closer to Terry. He was going to try to move in for a kiss.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam hugged Sid, looking back to Terry and Erin. "Yea, let's help them find Ian" She took Sid's hand and went up to Terry and Erin, stopping when she noticed they were going to kiss.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's blood pumped as he looked at Erin. A sheepish smiled spread across his lips, and he gave Erin a quick peck on the lips. Not too fast... Terry thought. He blinked up at Erin. "Ahm... we should... get going."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin was a little disheartened when Terry just gave him a peck on the lips. He blushed at his hastiness, "Y-yeah, let's go find Ian." He said before leading Terry towards Sam and Sid again.
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank looked at Matt. Matt looked at Frank. Both of them slowly grinned.

"Rikki.
Rikki looked at him and sighed, "Well... That's awful nice of you but... I've already tried the Animal Control and Pet Registry databases... She's not there... I like to say it was Animal Control, but..." He stopped sighing again and closing his eyes, "It was actually the poachers that laid the bear-trap that I stepped on... I don't like to say that though, because of what that could mean about her..."

-------- At the development --------
Sid laughed, spinning a bit before finally putting Sam down and hugging her, "I'll never get tired of you." He grinned at her before looking up to see Terry and Erin had been walking away, he looked back at Sam, "Should we follow them?"

Frank and Matt blinked.

"Oh. Well the Mafia will know."

Beep boop boop beep

"Hey Jake. Ya, I need you to find someone. No it's not for a date. No I'm not dating anyone! ARGH JUST LOOK YOU STUPID DOG. Thank you. The person's name is Tati, a raccoon. Alright thanks. Bye." He turned to Rikki. "Jake's a good guy, just too into girls for most. The Pet Mafia has servers that log basically anything. If poachers got Tati, she was probably sold as an exotic pet to some rich guy, they're strange that way. Anyway, the Mafia has tabs on that sorta thing. Jake's looking right now."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki kept a brow raised the whole time, and lied back down with a sigh when Frank was done, "Well... I appreciate it, though I don't think you'll turn up much... Me and Jack have been looking for two years..."

-------- Meanwhile --------
Sid had kept going, not seeing that they were kissing. He walked up to them, "So, we gonna find your friend Ian now?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry turned his head to Sid, looking sway from Erin. "Uh... yeah. Let's go." He said quickly turning to walk toward the street.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin looked away from Terry nervously, "S-so, where would Ian be?" He asked, not looking at anyone, pretending to look around the neighborhood.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda was putting her things away just as the door opened and Jack walked in, staring down at Darin. "Hey there Darin, you wanna see Matt and Frank now?"
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki kept a brow raised the whole time, and lied back down with a sigh when Frank was done, "Well... I appreciate it, though I don't think you'll turn up much... Me and Jack have been looking for two years..."

-------- Meanwhile --------
Sid had kept going, not seeing that they were kissing. He walked up to them, "So, we gonna find your friend Ian now?"
Frank grinned while Matt gave Rikki a thumbs up. "No worries Rikki! The Mafia's never failed us before!!"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Atari wrote:Arro already walked off into the forest, lost after passing a couple trees, but still seeing Kyra and Xuan behind him. "Uh... Where are we going now?" Kyra thought for a second, before shrugging. "I was told by someone about here, but I'm not sure what to do." She looked back at Xuan, wondering if he knew of anywhere to go. Why did I not expect this, Arro thought.
"Hey hey, don't just stop right there, keep moving, you young guys should have an idea as of what is interesting to do when you see things in your point of view," said Xuan as he catches up with Arro.

"I'll memorize the route so that we can get back out, we don't want to get lost here, aren't you?"

((So we now know there's at least a lake in the forest, an open area, and lots of trees, either we use these, or we could add in something.))
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin ran to Jack, his tail wagging. "Yes!"

-------

Sam followed alongside Sid. "Do you think Ian would have gone back home?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked around thoughtfully. "I guess we could start where we left him...."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack laughed, picking up Darin and cuddling him, "Alright then! Let's go see them!" He started walking back to the front, calling back to Pifer and Kylie, "You guys can come too."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yay!" Darin cuddled Jack back, excited to see Matt and Frank again.