Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Taku was a little taken-aback by the Weasel's bad manners, but sniffed anyway, hurking a he struggled with it: He didn't feel like getting into it with her. He looked at Pifer for a second before walking over to the couch and climbed onto it, resting in the seat with a sigh. This isn't much better than sleeping all day...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kylie nodded to Frank. "I'm sure." She held herself against Pifer and whispered in his ear, "I didn't know anyone else would be here..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer jsut shook his head at Frank, and turned to Kylie. "I'm sorry. I had no idea they'd be here eith-" He stopped seeing Taku sulk off to the couch. "Could you wait here a second?" He asked Kylie, walking over to the couch. Pifer climbed onto the seat next to Taku, giving the raccoon a kind smile. "Hey, kid, how yah doing?" He asked, completely aware that Taku couldn't answer him in words.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

[quote="JOFOXX"]Terry grinned at Erin before hopping down onto the forest side of the fence. He stared up at the trees in awe. "Ready to go?" He asked Erin.
Erin looked up at the trees as well, "Ready when you are." He said as he began walking into the forest alongside Terry.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry stepped cheerily into the trees, looking around in awe at the wilderness. "These trees are a little bigger than where I'm from." He said. "I wonder what kind of stuff lives here..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry stepped cheerily into the trees, looking around in awe at the wilderness. "These trees are a little bigger than where I'm from." He said. "I wonder what kind of stuff lives here..."
Erin looked around at the trees, "Bigger than this? Wow, I can't imagine that!" Erin said, laughing. He thought about Terry's second question, "Probably wolves, and deer, and rabbits. Maybe even some weasels!" Erin said cheerfully. He used to be friends with some ferals at his old house, and would be happy to meet new ones.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry shuddered. "I dunno if I want to meet any ferals out here." He thought for second. "I did see a really cute pair of ferals at this BBQ yesterday, though. They looked like the were flirting. Pretty funny."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Actually are?" She looked through the scope as she aimed for the head. "Was i not before?" Joy said, pulling the trigger, the gun recoiled back at the shot, the stand taking most of the impact.
"You look really cute while wearing the goggles I mean..." Shep said as blushed more, hobbling his way over into the foxhole where Joy stood in. He grunted as he clambered in besides Joy. "Just for fun, let's see if this works." Shep said, moving forward and kissing Joy on the lips. He then removed the scope and looked back at the target. "Try to aim for the head this time." Shep said, being playful.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry shuddered. "I dunno if I want to meet any ferals out here." He thought for second. "I did see a really cute pair of ferals at this BBQ yesterday, though. They looked like the were flirting. Pretty funny."
Erin giggled a little at Terry's discomfort, "Don't worry, ferals are pretty nice! I was friends with some in my old neighborhood." Erin told him, "Aw, I missed a BBQ? And seeing a cute feral couple?" Erin said a little disappointed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer jsut shook his head at Frank, and turned to Kylie. "I'm sorry. I had no idea they'd be here eith-" He stopped seeing Taku sulk off to the couch. "Could you wait here a second?" He asked Kylie, walking over to the couch. Pifer climbed onto the seat next to Taku, giving the raccoon a kind smile. "Hey, kid, how yah doing?" He asked, completely aware that Taku couldn't answer him in words.
Taku put his paws to his muzzle and gave Pifer a wince. Not too well, obviously...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry laughed. "I'm sure you'll get to see some neat stuff too." He smiled, glancing at Erin. "It was my first day after all."

-------------------------

Pifer nodded appologetically at Taku and reached a hand out to pat the coon's shoulder. "Sorry to hear that. At least you're moving around now!" He said more cheerily. "You weren't so active last time I saw you."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku put his hand on Pifer's shoulder with a constricted sigh. Pifer was kinda nice, he hadn't remembered that about him... He wondered if he was courting the female he was with... This is so annoying... The one time I finally want to talk with other people, and I can't say anything... I wonder how old Pifer is, he's about my age isn't he? Not much older... Gee he's getting really close all of the sudden... Taku had slowly been leaning over, his grip on Pifer's shoulder loosening and letting go as he slid weakly into him, his face planting in his furry side. Hey... he's pretty fuzzy... *chitter chitter*...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at Terry, "You're right, there's bound to be something fun going on!" Erin said as he grabbed Terry's hand and walked forward.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer cocked his head at Taku as he started drifting. "Taku...?" The coon's eyes became unfocused, and he flopped over into Pifer's side. Pifer grabbed Taku and sat him back up again, looking at him frantically. "Taku? Can you here me? Are you ok? What happened?"

-----------------------

Terry looked down at where Erin was holding his hand. It gave him a... warm feeling. The last time someone had held his hand was when he and Ian were small. He turned his gaze to Erin, smiling. "So where should we go?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote: Terry looked down at where Erin was holding his hand. It gave him a... warm feeling. The last time someone had held his hand was when he and Ian were small. He turned his gaze to Erin, smiling. "So where should we go?"
Erin looked around and thought about where to go. He smiled and pointed in a random direction, "That way!" Erin said as he walked in that direction, holding Terry's hand.
((I don't know where to go, and wandering aimlessly until they find something is something Erin would do.))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Oh, that's right, I need to keep myself sitting... Taku raised himself back up and slowly shook his head, blinking a bit. He scooted back to the side of the couch, laying himself back over the armrest. Ok... This is weird... I guess that stuff that Melinda gave me must do more than numb pain...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rikki walked with the pup for a bit before speaking, "So, how did you like playing with Ceasar's kids?"
"I liked it, they're fun. We played tag then wrestled!" His tail wagged.
Rikki nodded, "That sounds like fun, I do that with them and Ceasar sometimes... Taku used to play with them like that too... So, would you be ok with staying with them some time?"
"To visit? Yea I guess..." Darin liked them but didn't see why he'd visit them again, unless...
Rikki nodded again, "That's good, it'll be better for you to stay with them than at the Ranger's Station all the time while we look for your pack... So... You mind telling me about this name Matt gave you? What was it?"
"Oh, my name is Darin! Matt said I was 'one daring pup' for walking so many days to get here."
Rikki nodded, "Yes... Humans tend to give animals names like that... I heard alot of pets have names like 'Fluffy' or 'Champ', or even 'Grape' or 'Peanut'..."
"Oh...are they bad names?" Darin looked up to Rikki with worry. Did he not like his name?
Rikki sighed, "No... It's fine... Do you like that name? Do you want me to start calling you by it?"
Darin nodded, "Yes, I like my name!"
"Are you sure you don't want it to be anything else? 'Cause it doesn't have to be 'Darin' if you have anything better in mind...
Darin thought for a moment, "Nope! I like Darin..."
Rikki sighed before moving on, "Alright then, Young one, I'll call you 'Darin' from now on..."
Darin leaned into Rikki smiling. "Thanks Mr.Raccoon! Oh...Do you want me to call you Rikki?"
Rikki laughed, "Whatever you like, 'Darin'..."
"Ok!" Darin smiled and wagged his tail, still leaning into Rikki a bit.
Rikki gave Darin a bit of a sideways hug, squeezing him affectionately.
Darin hugged Rikki back, glad that he wasn't angry that he had a name. "I'm so glad I met you Mr.Raccoon, you're the nicest raccoon I've ever met. When I go back to my pack I'm going to tell everyone about you and all the things I've seen!"
Rikki chuckled, "Thanks Darin, I'm glad you feel that way..."
Darin hugged Rikki's side again, letting go of his hand. He dropped to all fours and took off towards the station. "Race you!"
Rikki laughed and bolted after Darin, pushing back his feelings on the situation until the next time he saw Matt...
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

bollythewolf wrote:Jay titled his head slightly. He had no idea if he was talking to a male or a female. "Hi Peter-Rabbit...do you mind if I just call you Peter? Only Peter-Rabbit is a bit of a mawful. I only moved in last night.
Peter-Rabbit tilted his head so it was even with Jay's, "Well, it's really just s'posed to be one big hyphenated word, but everyone seems to call me 'peter' anyway, so I guess if you want to you can..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Hyphenated name, never met someone like that before. It's nice to meet you, but I think I'll just call you Peter....Hmm, or maybe Pete? What do you prefer?" Meeka Smiled to Peter.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit giggled a bit, "I like Peter better, 'Pete' kinda makes me sound like some big lumbering man..." He squished his face up...
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote: Enya smiled as he gobbled down his meal. "Here you should try this too!" Enya said, giving him the roll.
Jacob took a bite of the roll and smiled. "You really know how to pick good stuff to eat, Enya."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Zander wrote:"Actually are?" She looked through the scope as she aimed for the head. "Was i not before?" Joy said, pulling the trigger, the gun recoiled back at the shot, the stand taking most of the impact.
"You look really cute while wearing the goggles I mean..." Shep said as blushed more, hobbling his way over into the foxhole where Joy stood in. He grunted as he clambered in besides Joy. "Just for fun, let's see if this works." Shep said, moving forward and kissing Joy on the lips. He then removed the scope and looked back at the target. "Try to aim for the head this time." Shep said, being playful.
"Uhh.. okay.." Joy said, trying to find some way to aim. she pointed the gun in the general direction of the target and pulled the trigger, the gun recoiled at the loud burst, again the stand taking most of the impact.

Rocky walked over to the small group of pets, followed by Felix.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Well, the GPS block put on the collars aren't the safest in rain, but the only other thing would be a microchip, which means that anyone could find the password for that and track you down. Although bulky and unstable in water, these devices need the GPS itself--" he held up the "device" he was talking about-- "to run, which makes more safety to anyone. Or so our parents have heard. But electrocuting to death is literally that-- It zaps you, and you're done for. It makes a tingly feeling at first, but then afterwards... ZAP!" Kyra jumped slightly at Arro's imitation.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan winced at Arro's sudden action.

"AH-haha-ha, that sounds so... interesting..." obviously he's lost in this conversation.

"And... hey! There's the forest," Xuan pointed at a direction where the place not far away from them is covered with bushes and trees which stand high above the ground.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer looked at Taku with concern. He seemed fine now, but that had been a pretty weird thing for the coon to do. "You ok...?"

-----------------------------

Terry smiled, wandering along with Erin. He hummed a tune as he looked around at the forest, and after a while of walking, his eyes were rewarded. "Woah!" He exclaimed, pointing. "Look at that tree." He walked toward leaving the woods behind him as he moved into a sun-filled clearing. A large tree shimmering at one end. "This is neat."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry smiled, wandering along with Erin. He hummed a tune as he looked around at the forest, and after a while of walking, his eyes were rewarded. "Woah!" He exclaimed, pointing. "Look at that tree." He walked toward leaving the woods behind him as he moved into a sun-filled clearing. A large tree shimmering at one end. "This is neat."
Erin followed Terry, letting him lead into the clearing. He looked around and at the large tree, "Wow, that tree is huge!" Erin said, gesturing with his free hand to emphasize how big it was.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry stared up at, marveling the leaves in the sunlight. He looked down, seeing something white in the tangle of roots at the base of the trunk. "What is that?" He said, moving toward it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry stared up at, marveling the leaves in the sunlight. He looked down, seeing something white in the tangle of roots at the base of the trunk. "What is that?" He said, moving toward it.
Erin lead Terry to the white thing in the tangle of roots and looked at it. Erin looks at it solemnly, "It looks like a skull. I think ferals make shrines like this when tragedy strikes. Poor guy..." Erin said looking at the skull and the small burial mounds behind it.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry slowly followed Erin, stopping at the edge of the roots to pear at the mounds. "Burial? So... that skull is-?" He shuddered, looking away. "That's terrible."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry slowly followed Erin, stopping at the edge of the roots to pear at the mounds. "Burial? So... that skull is-?" He shuddered, looking away. "That's terrible."
"Yeah, something really bad must have happened to them." Erin said as he let go of Terry's hand and moved to a flower patch a few feet away. He picked some and placed some flowers in front of each mound, and a handful of flowers in front of the skull.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Smiled at Erin, watching him place the flowers. He walked up behind the dog and wrapped his arms around his torso, nuzzling his back. "That's awful sweet of you."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Smiled at Erin, watching him place the flowers. He walked up behind the dog and wrapped his arms around his torso, nuzzling his back. "That's awful sweet of you."
Erin blushes as Terry nuzzled him, "Thanks." He said, melting like butter while Terry hugged him, "I just like to be respectful." He said turning so he could hug Terry as well.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote:"Uh...well, it was more that I kicked a wall in frustration, becauseIgotlostinyourhouseokay? Here follow me...um..." Trinket put his head down onto a floor in a nearby hallway. "There's signs all over those tunnels, and one led me...ah, right here." Trinket extended his claws and pried up a floorboard...and that one went up with many others. "Trapdoor! But it's thick and heavy, probably so that people don't break it and fall thourgh...the only way you can open it is by prying with a claw of some sort. A dog or just about any animal could do it...or, a human with a curved skinny hook...they call 'em lockpicks, I think?" Trinket flicked his collar, sending out...wow, that was much brighter than an ambient light.

"Ack! Bright! Argh! Blind!" Trinket stumbled trough the trapdoor, slipping and falling down the small slope that the trapdoor led to.
"Wow... a trap door?" he asked, "I don't-" He was imperipted by Trinket's Light. "GAH!" He covered his eyes and stumbled for the wall, unfortunately missing the ramp, sliding down onto Trinket. "Oof! hey, that was a softer landing then I expected!"

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
Rubin wrote:"Oh Come now, it cant be all that bad!" Shelly left the cupboard with a small jar in her hand, and sniffed the bottle. [u"]Yuck... Perhaps all this needs is a spoon full of honey!"[/u] She coated the back of the spoon with honey, and refilled the top. "Do try to keep it off the table this time!"
Kytes put the spoon on his tongue and tilted his head back so that he didn't taste the medicine. Unfortunately, the honey wasn't much better by itself. "Blegh."

"Oh shush. That's either going to make it stop, or make it worse till its better. I'm not actually sure which now..."
She returned to her cupboard, started rummaging some more, and pulling out a glass to fill with water said, "What inspired you to go get sick anyway?
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Oh, that's right, I need to keep myself sitting... Taku raised himself back up and slowly shook his head, blinking a bit. He scooted back to the side of the couch, laying himself back over the armrest. Ok... This is weird... I guess that stuff that Melinda gave me must do more than numb pain...
Frank was more than a little concerned when Taku began to keel over.

"Ummm... are you okay? Taku?" He went over and shook Taku's shoulder. "M-maybe we should get Mr. Ranger-guy?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Peter-Rabbit giggled a bit, "I like Peter better, 'Pete' kinda makes me sound like some big lumbering man..." He squished his face up...
Meeka giggled, "Ok then, Peter it is."

Cale followed Rocky and Felix to Peter, seeing the Coon and strange looking dog. "Hey, you both new too?"

"Oh, not me. My parents are looking at houses though, so we might move here."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry nuzzled Erin's chest, enjoying his warnth for a moment. After a few seconds, he pulled away, looking around. "Well... let's not stick around here longer. We should leave them be."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry nuzzled Erin's chest, enjoying his warnth for a moment. After a few seconds, he pulled away, looking around. "Well... let's not stick around here longer. We should leave them be."
Erin held Terry close as they nuzzled each other. He looked back to the shrine and said a silent prayer. He nodded, "Yeah, let's explore somewhere else." He said as he held Terry's hand and they walked through the forest again.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit grinned, looking back and fourth at everyone. He didn't have much to say...

-------- The Station --------
Taku waved them off with a weak paw. Ugh... now they're all concerned about me... how can I let them know I'm absolutely fine? Oh well, Jack and Melinda should be back soon...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank gave Taku an unsure look before slumping in his wheelchair. Dang, having a hurt foot sucked. And now it was awkward again!

"Umm.... so... what do you guys do for fun out in the Forest?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Wow... a trap door?" he asked, "I don't-" He was imperipted by Trinket's Light. "GAH!" He covered his eyes and stumbled for the wall, unfortunately missing the ramp, sliding down onto Trinket. "Oof! hey, that was a softer landing then I expected!"
Trinket did not enjoy where his nose was currently located. The amount of awkward probably caused a blush strong enough to burn off some of that excess energy. He was paralyzed for a moment while Zeke regained his composure, but after a while...
"Eeep. Mmeke. You are smathing my facth. Please move...!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack