Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

TheSilentChoice

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Neko wrote:
Sam raised a brow at Therin, taking notice of the dog's increased efforts to swing higher. "Competing to see who can swing the highest now, or are you just excited again?" Before waiting for a response she started to swing high as well, just in case it was a competition and to silently let him know she accepted if it was so.
He grinned childishly at her as he kicked harder at the ground at each interval to boost himself higher as she accepted his challenge. He didn't know he if he would win, but of course he wanted to. Besides, she was a girl. The embarassment would be clear. He held on tighter and of course, let his tongue loll in the rush of air as he swung
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:Johnny turned with surprised expression on his face "Why shouldn't you be?"
Jack came from behind the two pets "Our friends are always welcome here, Sid."
"Come on, let's go to the guest room." The blue eyed twin said as he lead the two guests through the small Hallway and stopped at the first door on the left, opening the door and revealing the insides of the room: a big LED-TV on the wall to the left, a glass table in the middle fitting a nice big couch, pointed towards the TV and two chairs on the sides, a laptop on the glass-table, a few, but full bookshelves on the wall left and right from the entrance, small cabinets in every corner (with various items on them such as phone the left of the TV and a vase on it's right) and one under the TV (duh). On the wall to the right there was a collection of replicas of masks from all around the world.
"Come on in" Johnny said once again "Make yourselves at home!"
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason chuckled at the notion of being called a friend even though they had just met, but he happily went along with it as he entered the comfy abode. The German Shepard looked around slowly, absorbing in his new surroundings and admiring the nice furnishings. What caught his eye however were the replica masks and he strode over to them in order to proper admire the antiquity.
Sid just sorta shrugged and followed, thinking Ok.... Not sure I'm your friend though, seeing as we met like, 2 minutes ago... but he wasn't about to say that out loud. He looked around at all the different things in the house, noting the difference between them and his. In the "guest room", he stopped briefly to glance around at all the expensiveness before walking over to the couch, turning around, and falling over the armrest, plopping himself down on his back. "Holy dang! You guys must be, like, made of money..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Jack chuckled "You can say that again." he said "Although most of the money go for paying a loan to a bank." the nebelung grinned "You seem to like our couch."
Johnny stepped next to Mason "Intriguing, aren't they?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason lightly chuckled under his breath before turning to the tomcat. It still took him a few seconds, more like thirty, to really identify which of the twins he was talking to but he managed to mask his confusion expertly behind his tired smile and half closed eyes. "Very, where are they from?" he then asked curiously.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
The Moon Howler

"They resemble tribal ritual masks from all around the world, to be honest." Johnny explained, then shrugged his shoulders a bit and grinned "Although I don't know where most of the masks are from..." then pointed 4 painted wooden masks in the center, resembling a wolf's head, an ocelot's head, an eagle head and a snake-head "These are from our village of Karaka."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason tilted his head in a curious and interested manner. "Oh really? Where's that?" he then asked curiously. He had been many places so far, but he had never heard of Karaka before. It sounded interesting and exotic and his mind drifted a bit, envisioning this Karaka to be some sort of exotic getaway.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana couldn't remember the last time waking up was a chore.

She had to literally drag herself from her bed, arms feeling like noodles. "I haven't been this tired in a long time... She stretched and yawned widely. After a quick survey of her room, she noticed a small robot simply staring at her. And rumbling.

Alana screamed.

The robot immediately revved toward her, which only made her scream louder. Then she noticed the letter the robot was holding, and timidly reached out for it. It was an invitation...? "There are much simpler ways of inviting people to a party..." Alana mumbled as she read through the note. It was suspicious, but she didn't want to pass it up. There wasn't much else she was doing that day.

((EDIT: Fix'd))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:Mason tilted his head in a curious and interested manner. "Oh really? Where's that?" he then asked curiously. He had been many places so far, but he had never heard of Karaka before. It sounded interesting and exotic and his mind drifted a bit, envisioning this Karaka to be some sort of exotic getaway.
"New Zealand." Sid answered absently. He hung his legs off the side and sorta lazilly kicked them in and out, "Are any of them magical?" he asked casually, not really thinking about how the three random suburban pets might react to the question...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The German Shepard couldn't help but chuckle at the notion of 'actual' magic since as an entertainer he was very familiar with 'rabbit out the hat' magic. He didn't really believe in black magic or dark arts in the slightest.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "New Zealand." Sid answered absently. He hung his legs off the side and sorta lazilly kicked them in and out, "Are any of them magical?" he asked casually, not really thinking about how the three random suburban pets might react to the question...
Jack grinned "Quite right, it seems you've read about the good old 'Sailing Circus' or En'talamente, the small resort." then he shook his head "And you should define 'magical' so I can asnwer."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was a bit confused. "Magic" meant "Magic". How did this cat not know what it was? "Uh... Well... I dunno, they're like, tribal masks, right? I mean, sometimes those things are supposed to be all magical and stuff... Like, they're like, cursed, or haunted, or maybe enchanted for like, supernatural powers or something... I dunno... You tell me?" Sid wasn't sure why the question was so hard for him: he'd heard of magical Trinkets, Zekes, and Yarnballs all his life, and couldn't figure out how anyone would be unsure of what it meant...
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: Max shrugged and followed behind. He felt the mouse on his shoulder dig in as he ran after the pup and lept up at the ladder after the wolf had gotten up. At the top he happily slid down. Unfortunately though, here was a place where mice had it better than other pets. Their slides were MUCH bigger.

"Alright, Nate, you're going" he said, climbing up again, he sat the mouse there and quickly bolted down to wait to catch him at the bottom.

From the top, Nate felt like he was on a skyscraper, far too high up. He tried to cling onto the metal side of the slide.
Darin stood and watched the mouse from the bottom of the slide, excited to see the small mouse go down the big slide."Come on, Nate! The slide isn't scarey, it's fun."
TheSilentChoice wrote: He grinned childishly at her as he kicked harder at the ground at each interval to boost himself higher as she accepted his challenge. He didn't know he if he would win, but of course he wanted to. Besides, she was a girl. The embarassment would be clear. He held on tighter and of course, let his tongue loll in the rush of air as he swung
Sam continued to swing her feet, quickly picking up in height as she watched Therin. "Not talking to me anymore now, or maybe... you're just trying so hard to focus, eh?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason listened intently for once rather than letting his mind wander. The idea of 'enchanted' items sound quite entertaining and he was always up for a nice story even if he didn't believe in real magic.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid was a bit confused. "Magic" meant "Magic". How did this cat not know what it was? "Uh... Well... I dunno, they're like, tribal masks, right? I mean, sometimes those things are supposed to be all magical and stuff... Like, they're like, cursed, or haunted, or maybe enchanted for like, supernatural powers or something... I dunno... You tell me?" Sid wasn't sure why the question was so hard for him: he'd heard of magical Trinkets, Zekes, and Yarnballs all his life, and couldn't figure out how anyone would be unsure of what it meant...
"Magical masks?" Jack asked, sharing a look with his twin, then both began to chuckle "Sory to disappoint you, Sid, but these masks aren't magical. They may represent magic, but cannot hold it. And the cursed and haunted thing is only in movies."
Johnny continued "Besides, our understanding of magic is different. For example we consider the flowing river, the blowing wind, the burning fire, the growing plants and the falling thunder as magic of the nature. Life is also magical, if you know how to look at it."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason nodded with a chuckle. "Ah, very spiritual, I like that." commented the German shepard lightly. He was never really one for religion or beliefs but he was never against it either. The entertainer respected all forms of reasonable beliefs especially ones for nature.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( HI THERE HARLEQUIN RED. I NOTICE YOU LIKE TO POST AS I'M TRYING TO POST WHEN IT'S MY TURN. I'M JUST GONNA GO WITH WHAT I WAS POSTING AND NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR POST. ))

Sid stared at them as if blinking under the glasses. He was quiet and just stared at them for a good few moments. Finally he spoke up, "Do you guys, like, have some sort of homosexual occult-ritual thing going on in the background? 'Cause that's cool and all if you do, but you're just givin' me one of those vibes... like, 'hey, we bathe in the rivers of enlightenment in each others embrace' or whatever..." He gave them a dead stare through the sunglasses, having decided that, out of the many ways that he'd seen housepets behave, this was one of the oddest.
The Moon Howler

It was the twin's turn to stare at Sid speechless for a few seconds. Then Johnny opened his mouth to say something, but a quick gesure from his green-eyed brother stopped him. Then Jack spoke
"I believe you misunderstood us, Sid. We are a spiritual community - we believe in the spirits of nature, which wonders we can see every day around us." the cat explained "Besides, only newborns are bathed in the river. For hygene matters, we have separated a portion of the river's flow, but we redirect it directly into the sea. We do not want to anger the sea and the river spirits by poluting the river with our impurities." then he gave a quick glance to his brother, who continued.
"And about the group bath - we have a celebration in which we all enter the sea as a group - "Water spirit's day", so to say, but nothing ... homosexual... As my twin said - we are spiritual comunity."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

He turned to Sid in a surprised fashion although his expression didn't falter for a second. He did manage to chuckle ever so slightly as his nonchalance since he had grown accustomed to such things during his travels. "Not afraid to speak your mind huh? That's nice, makes you honest to some degree I suppose." he commented before turning to the twins. "Sounds nice though but I'm not too spiritual myself." he then said.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shook his head, not noticing Mason too well as he was just too focused on what the weirdo cats were going on about. "So... You're like... A cult...? Is it one of those awesome psychedelic cults, or... It's not a suicide cult, is it? Or like one where they..." he trailed off, holding up his fingers and briefly making a scissor sign with it, but stopped himself, shaking his head. "No. You know what: don't tell me." he shook his paw to wave it off, "I don't wanna know... Uh... ANYWAYS!" he looked to Mason, "So! Unicycle Dog! You... uh... Come from somewhere? Or... Uh... Yeah! Where are you from?" he grinned, leaning forward over the couch and giving the dog (whose name he'd forgotten) an expectant look. (or... as expectant as he could, considering his eyes were heavily obscured...)
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid shook his head, not noticing Mason too well as he was just too focused on what the weirdo cats were going on about. "So... You're like... A cult...? Is it one of those awesome psychedelic cults, or... It's not a suicide cult, is it? Or like one where they..." he trailed off, holding up his fingers and briefly making a scissor sign with it, but stopped himself, shaking his head. "No. You know what: don't tell me." he shook his paw to wave it off, "I don't wanna know... Uh... ANYWAYS!"
Jack shook his head "Strange one, arent you?"

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:Darin stood and watched the mouse from the bottom of the slide, excited to see the small mouse go down the big slide."Come on, Nate! The slide isn't scarey, it's fun."
"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY" Nate squeaked down, still terrified at the heights.

"Keep him distract" Max whispered to Darin. Ducked down, he sneaked around tot he back of the slide. He started climbing up, shaking the slide a bit.

The mouse turned, "NO!" he said, trying to avoid the cat. Ultimately he backed up and pushed himself down the slide. He screamed the whole way down, spinning as he went, he launched off at the bottom and shot a few feet off into the mulch.

---Elsewhere---
Leafolawl wrote: The cat just paused in his search for a moment as he shuddered. "I'd rather not think about a situation like that..." He thought back to his brother, before resuming his search for his favorite pen. "Blasted thing, probably rolled up to the front of the van." He said to himself when he finished looking around under the seat that was next to where he was sitting.
"It's not that bad" Thor thought, "Its just a bit of climbing. Anyway, I guess we should see this place and what chumps it has..."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

He chuckled softly as Sid ranted off about cults but made no comment about it. When he was addressed however he turned to the cat and was slightly taken aback by the sight of his huge sunglasses, he showed no sign of this of course since nearly all his expressions were hidden behind his small smile. "Oh, Germany originally, but it's been years since I've been back so I've been travelling." he answered with a nod. "And please, call me Mason." he then added.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana quickly made her way to Alex's house, her tote bag handy and a smile one her face. She gave timid knock on the door and waited patiently for it to open.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"It's not that bad" Thor thought, "Its just a bit of climbing. Anyway, I guess we should see this place and what chumps it has..."
"I suppose I'll just come back and find my pen later..." The cat thought to his twin, climbing over the seat to get out of the van. "Hello, what have we here?" Loki said to himself as pulled the keys out of the ignition, tucking them securely into his collar. "Hey~, Thor~, Guess what Mom diiid~!" Loki thought in a sing-song voice that seemed to come out of a horror movie, opening the door and climbing out of the car.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:He chuckled softly as Sid ranted off about cults but made no comment about it. When he was addressed however he turned to the cat and was slightly taken aback by the sight of his huge sunglasses, he showed no sign of this of course since nearly all his expressions were hidden behind his small smile. "Oh, Germany originally, but it's been years since I've been back so I've been travelling." he answered with a nod. "And please, call me Mason." he then added.
Sid just sorta deadpanned his response, "Oh, so that's your name. Ok then. So how was Germany?"
The Moon Howler

Sid (The human) entered the guest (and living) room with a platter with four cups of cocoa with strong, yet pleasant aroma and a plate of treats.
"Alright, all of you gather around the table!" the man announced as he put the platter on the table, then looked at Sid (the cat) and Mason "I am Sid Folcean, Jack and Johnny's Dad. Nice to meet ya both."

~~~~~~

[Back at YsF]
The Game wrote:Alana quickly made her way to Alex's house, her tote bag handy and a smile one her face. She gave timid knock on the door and waited patiently for it to open.
Rion heard a knock at the front door and looked at Kat. "Be right back, beautiful."
He went to the corner and peek through it. There he saw Alana waiting at the front door. "Hey, Alana, in case you don't want to party over there, you might wanna join us behind the corner"

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason just inhaled the sweet scent of cocoa before exhaling a pleased sigh. He then walked over to the source, ignoring/forgetting Sid (the cat's) question, before gathering around the table. The German Shepard then took a mug and sniffed it pleasantly. "How nice, thank you." he then replied before taking a small sip. "Mason Castor, nice to meet you." he then said before taking another sip. He had completely forgotten about Sid (the cat's) previous question due to his absent mindedness.

((Assuming this is some sort of dog safe chocolate or something))
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote:
Sam continued to swing her feet, quickly picking up in height as she watched Therin. "Not talking to me anymore now, or maybe... you're just trying so hard to focus, eh?"
As he heard Sam speak he shot a glare her way, and with the typical voice that seems to be always associated with this phrase he said predictably as she guessed his intent. "Shuddup."
Needless~ (By Me)
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:EASY FOR YOU TO SAY" Nate squeaked down, still terrified at the heights.

"Keep him distract" Max whispered to Darin. Ducked down, he sneaked around tot he back of the slide. He started climbing up, shaking the slide a bit.

The mouse turned, "NO!" he said, trying to avoid the cat. Ultimately he backed up and pushed himself down the slide. He screamed the whole way down, spinning as he went, he launched off at the bottom andshot a few feet off into the mulch.
Darin watched in amusment as the mouse flew down and off the slide. He moved over to the small creature and crouched down beside him. "Are you okay?"

TheSilentChoice wrote: As he heard Sam speak he shot a glare her way, and with the typical voice that seems to be always associated with this phrase he said predictably as she guessed his intent. "Shuddup."
Sam chuckled and kept swinging, swining quite high up by now. "Worried you're gonna lose? Maybe you should focus harder."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
Darin watched in amusment as the mouse flew down and off the slide. He moved over to the small creature and crouched down beside him. "Are you okay?"
]
"AHHH!" the mouse squeaked, he thought he was gonna get stepped on. Of course, having a large predator stand over you doesn't help matters anyway. Quickly, he was up and running from the wolf.

Before the mouse had even hit the ground, Max was running to him. After he began to run, he picked up the pace even more and grabbed him up. "Hey hey hey, no running off" the cat said, "unless you wanna find things worse than a pup that doesn't seem hungry enough to eat you."

-----Meanwhile------
Leafolawl wrote: "I suppose I'll just come back and find my pen later..." The cat thought to his twin, climbing over the seat to get out of the van. "Hello, what have we here?" Loki said to himself as pulled the keys out of the ignition, tucking them securely into his collar. "Hey~, Thor~, Guess what Mom diiid~!" Loki thought in a sing-song voice that seemed to come out of a horror movie, opening the door and climbing out of the car.
"I sense we're going to be chased by an angry mob for her crime" Thor thought as he leaped up into a tree. He climbed up to the top and looked towards the driveway. "I think I see the main area of town and maybe a park."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana gave a small start at Rion's sudden entrance, but relaxed quickly. "Oh, thank you for letting me know," she said as she walked towards the area he was talking about. "I would've stood there all day!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"I sense we're going to be chased by an angry mob for her crime" Thor thought as he leaped up into a tree. He climbed up to the top and looked towards the driveway. "I think I see the main area of town and maybe a park."
"Well, shall we go to the park, or the main area?" Loki asked his brother by thought. "Because we only go into hiding when we've pulled a prank, or are pulling a prank... or trying to avoid a death-bath..." He shuddered at the thought.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

The frantic and excited canine moved about his room with fast speeds, just about as fast as his feet would let him move. “This…yes, and this too!” Alexander muttered under his breath, as he moved about his room. After a few moments, the canine had gathered all the necessary components he needed for the machine he was to quickly piece together. “They must be getting bored or something, I better hurry.” The canine spoke, before looking up to his room’s ceiling.

Computer, take these parts down stairs, and get them pieced up, I’ll be down in a minute.” Alexander spoke; watching as mechanical arms extended from the orb, grabbed the pieces, and moved them up into the roof. He quickly moved to his closet, and began to change quickly. After a few minutes, the cattle dog was just about finished with a new design for his lab coat. It was covered in a flame design, with the canines name sewn into the back.

He smirked as he made his way back down stairs and fitted his arms into the now short-sleeved lab-coat. The excessive exposure showing off his firmly buff arms as he moved back to the canines and felines back in his garage.

Alright everyone, let’s get this show on the road!” Alexander spoke, as he watched as many mechanical arms extended from the ground, and began to quickly take and piece up the machine before everyone.

"Everyone, I’m going to have to ask you to choose and take a seat, and from there to test your ocular- spark vision and safety shades please.” The canine said, standing in front of everyone.

Alexander then noticed a young fluffy and white canine girl, standing beside Rion. “Oh, well hello there, please, let me grab you a seat darling.” Alexander said, stopping in his steps to think over what he just said, his face turning into one that was of confusion.

Here, let me show you this.” Alexander said, charming the girl as he gently places his paw onto her back, and slipped his free paw into hers. “So…who are you?” He asked, spinning around her as he got the girl to stand beside his assembling machine. “Better yet, why don’t I find out?” He asked, smiling as he inched his face closer to hers. His right paw reaching around the quickly assembling machine, and scooping his paw full of a bright shining dust.

The canine leaned in, as if he was going to kiss the girl, but stopped a few inches from her. He raised his paw to his lips and smiled yet again. “Don’t worry, this won’t hurt a bit.” He said, gently blowing the dust from his paw to the girls face. It would have been extremely painful if it were real dust, but as the shining material blew into her face, it disappeared, shining even brighter as it landed into her fur.

“Computer?” Alexander asked, winking to the girl as they shared their close proximity.

Name: Alana Osby, age. 21- Equal to six human years. Species, Samoyedic, of the Samoyedic origin in Siberia.” A mechanical voice sounded from the large screen, showing a template of Alana's body and shape.

Nice…she’s a special girl alright.’

Blood type-“ “Alright computer that’s enough! We don’t want to scare her away now.” Alexander cut his computer off mid-way.

Well, it’s nice to meet you, Alana; I’ve wanted to try my dust for a while now. I call it magic dust, it’s small Nano sized bots that seep into any biometric DNA it can latch onto-“Alexander paused. “And…uhh…it’s…sparkly?” He said, clearing his voice as he gently tugged the girl to one side, pulled out a seat and handed her a pair of special shades.

Feel free to have some snacks, and take a seat when you can.” He said, as he clapped his paws over twice, the lights dimming and the walls turning back inwards, showing the normal outside walls of the garage yet again.

Alright everyone, let’s be amazed.”

(OOC:Aaaaannnd i'm back >.>)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana gave a small squeak as Alexander touched her; he was suave, she'd give him that. When he blew in her face, she stiffened and prepared to sneeze but...nothing happened.

And then his computer spoke, and she just gaped at it. What else could she do? It knew everything about her! "Wow," she said, with feeling. "That's...incredible. Really."

She found herself blushing at his gentlemanly manner. She accepted the glasses and seat with a look of awe. She blinked, blushing harder-- that was flat out staring. "I'll take it that you're Alexander?" she said, smiling at him while waiting for whatever show he was talking about to start.
Last edited by The Game on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Rion shook his head "Oh, this is not going to end well." he whispered quietly to Kat as he went to her.
~~~~~~
Varg was just entered the garage after he finished what he was doing, just to see his best friend hitting on the one female he was truly happy around. The fact that she was blushing made it even worse. The wolf was very jealous about Alana and right about now, he was ready to forget that Alexander was his best friend and that they were in a crowd, just to teach his "buddy" a lesson. The canine was trying not to breath heavily, but his feline brother already noticed and gave his bigger brother a cautious glare.
Luckily Varg noticed Rion's glare and after a short inner fight - calmed somewhat. He walked to Alexander and Alana.
"Hey, Alana, It's been a while!" He greeted her, then glared at Alexander "And I see you've already met the host."

My RP Characters
TheSilentChoice

This time, Sam got a small chuckle out of him at her tease. "Pfft, please. I'm going to win so bad your going to need your poofy tail to wipe away your tears!" At this he gave a hearty kick....but not to his advantage he almost slid off the swing into a faceplant, but managed to catch himself....however his blunder cost him precious height. His flat ears and sudden silence as he tried to pretend it never happened was obvious
Needless~ (By Me)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Hi guys, I crashed my car a couple of days ago, and it's been throwing off my whole week. Here's a Sid post, and I'll do a Butch post in a bit... ))
The Moon Howler wrote:Sid (The human) entered the guest (and living) room with a platter with four cups of cocoa with strong, yet pleasant aroma and a plate of treats.
"Alright, all of you gather around the table!" the man announced as he put the platter on the table, then looked at Sid (the cat) and Mason "I am Sid Folcean, Jack and Johnny's Dad. Nice to meet ya both."
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason just inhaled the sweet scent of cocoa before exhaling a pleased sigh. He then walked over to the source, ignoring/forgetting Sid (the cat's) question, before gathering around the table. The German Shepard then took a mug and sniffed it pleasantly. "How nice, thank you." he then replied before taking a small sip. "Mason Castor, nice to meet you." he then said before taking another sip. He had completely forgotten about Sid (the cat's) previous question due to his absent mindedness.
Sid looked up at the human, "...Sid... That's my name... You steals it..." he said quietly in imitation of a lolcat. He sat up on the couch and leaned forward over the coffee-table, sniffing at his cocoa. He leaned back on the couch, opting to give it a moment to cool before he drank it. "So, Sid-guy, why do these two keep doing things in unison? It makes me worry that they're gonna turn into those twins from The Shining or something, and that's a pretty creepy thought..."

======== Returning to what's going on in the Brookshire Wildlife Preserve ========
(( huh... Thought I'd responded to this particular one... I guess it got deleted... ))
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki walked calmly over to the stream, walked through it downstream of where Lorna had crouched, and dropped to all fours across from her, sticking his muzzle in and drinking like that for a moment before leaning back himself. "Yeah, this runs from a lake a ways out there." he waved in the direction of the massive lake, "I think someone told me it comes from a place where snow melted or something, from the winter, but I'm not sure how that works. I just know it's really high in the spring and gets lower until the winter, when it turns into ice..." he looked up at the sky through the trees, "That's comin' up pretty soon..." he looked down and ran his fingers through his fur, which was starting to get a bit longer and fluffier. He looked back up, "So... I take it there weren't many good streams between here and Yorkshire? I heard they got 'po-lew-tehd' or something..."
Neko wrote:Lorna watched curiously as Rikki drank from the stream. 'I guess that's how most wild animals would drink.' She took in the surroundings before replying. "Polluted? I dunno, I didn't run into any. Where I used to live was a small pond, but it's just a hole now...I never did find another one." She shrugged, looking down to watch the water flow by. "Sounds like you have plenty here though, that and I'm sure you could get some from your ranger buddies." Just then her stomach growled briefly, reminded on how she hadn't eaten much all day. 'Probably gets food from them too...The luxury of humans.'
"Uh..." Rikki thought about it, "I dunno... I guess... I've never really tried..." He held up his hands like a balance-scale, "I mean, they give me that money stuff they use to buy things, and I have this little plastic thing that lets me use it to buy things... I just use it to buy a stockpile of food for when there are famines and stuff, but, I dunno... I've never really thought about that one too hard..." he leaned back on his hand-paws, thinking about it now...

==================================
======== Far Away, in Yorkshire Fields ========
The Game wrote:Alana gave a small squeak as Alexander touched her; he was suave, she'd give him that. When he blew in her face, she stiffened and prepared to sneeze but...nothing happened.

And then his computer spoke, and she just gaped at it. What else could she do? It knew everything about her! "Wow," she said, with feeling. "That's...incredible. Really."

She found herself blushing at his gentlemanly manner. She accepted the glasses and seat with a look of awe. She blinked, blushing harder-- that was flat out staring. "I'll take it that you're Alex?" she said, smiling at him while waiting for whatever show he was talking about to start.
The Moon Howler wrote:Rion shook his head "Oh, this is not going to end well." he whispered quietly to Kat as he went to her.
~~~~~~
Varg was just entered the garage after he finished what he was doing, just to see his best friend hitting on the one female he was truly happy around. The fact that she was blushing made it even worse. The wolf was very jealous about Alana and right about now, he was ready to forget that Alexander was his best friend and that they were in a crowd, just to teach his "buddy" a lesson. The canine was trying not to breath heavily, but his feline brother already noticed and gave his bigger brother a cautious glare.
Luckily Varg noticed Rion's glare and after a short inner fight - calmed somewhat. He walked to Alexander and Alana.
"Hey, Alana, It's been a while!" He greeted her, then glared at Alexander "And I see you've already met the host."
Butch hid a sneer at Alexander and Alana: They're not even similar breeds... He doubted they'd taken a good look at their pedigrees before hitting on each other, and was pretty much against any sort of out-breeding... But that was neither here nor there: that wolf had come in and was talking to them now...

Butch figured he wasn't gonna get much more out of Alexander, so he decided to try bugging him again later... Oh hey, is that someone over there? Ok then! Butch grabbed a bag of Doritos from the table as he walked by and started nonchalantly munching it as he walked over to someone who he didn't know. "Heeyyy!" he said with a wave as he walked over to them, "I see someone else got dragged out to one of Alexander's little 'science-projects'?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

The moment Alana spotted Varg, her heart leaped and she jumped from her seat, throwing her arms around him without hesitation. "Varg!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly. She didn't notice his somewhat angry demeanor in her excitement. "Yes, it's-- ah..." she let go of him, her smile becoming sheepish. "Been a while. Too long." She brightened again and nodded; "Oh, yes! Alexander was just showing me his computer-- have you seen it? It's incredible! I've never seen anything like it." For a moment she directed her smile at Alexander, somewhat aware that she was gushing, but entirely too happy to feel embarrassed about it. Her eyes were trained on Varg again soon enough. She had missed him, honestly; more so than she thought she would.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion shook his head "Oh, this is not going to end well." he whispered quietly to Kat as he went to her.[/color]"
"looks like it'll end alright, to me," Kat whispered back to Rion.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

The strong canine pressed his paw to his face and sighed. “Okay…maybe it would have been a better idea if I got everyone to sit first…” He said, before clapping his paws together, and turning the lights back to full level. He then chuckled as he heard Alana’s response to his rather cheeky move on her.

I’m sorry; I would normally ask the individual who I would be doing that to, if I could do that first, before I did it. But…they normally say no…hehe…” He laughed nervously, swallowing hard as he rubbed the back of his head with a wide grin.

The Game wrote: "I'll take it that you're Alexander?" she said, smiling at him while waiting for whatever show he was talking about to start.
Alexander smiled proudly and held his chin with his paw. “Yes, I certainly am!” He said, charming the girl yet again as he slipped his paws through her arms and wrapped his arms around her stomach. The canine placed his lips near the girl’s right ear

And you are certainly welcome anytime, friend.” He spoke in a whisper, before pulling away and typing in a code on the rapidly building machine’s console. “Okay…that should be just about right now.” He mumbled to himself, before he heard a familiar wolfs voice. The canine smiled wide and brightly, turning around before he saw Varg’s aggressive glare he gave off.
The Moon Howler wrote: "And I see you've already met the host."
Alexander smirked for a few moments playfully, before he returned the glare back to Varg, and chuckled, then pushed Alana aside gently. “Thanks Alana.” He said at the girls words, glaring rather obviously back to Varg.

So…pal, how ya been, pal?” He said in a mocking tone, gritting his teeth together as he moved closer to Varg, pressing his forehead to the wolf’s and glaring into his eyes deeply. “You have a good break, pal?!” He said louder, pressing his paws each side to the wolf’s face, squeezing his cheeks together like a fish. “Would you like some more snacks, pal?” He asked, pressing his forehead to the wolf’s slightly harder. “I…love you…so much.” He said in the most aggressive tone he could muster, gripping the wolf’s head tightly and giving a quick peck onto Varg’s nose, before he stopped glaring and pulled away, smiling and laughing.

What’s got you in a bundle, Varg?” he asked, smiling his bright toothy smile.
Last edited by simple things on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.