PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Vadiant

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Vadiant »

ctcmjh wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:hey Seb...I'm sure you could think of a reason for them to come out.

Also, I don't mean to rush anything. Everything is going smoothly right now in Radiant Gardens...but I do think we should finish off this vote for GM soon. If things continue like they are going, we'll be here for ever. I think everyone has at least been online since the vote officially started on monday. I realise it is hard to vote, espiecally when me and CT are evenly matched (yeah...CT's awesome level is much higher then mine, but we may as well have a sense of humour about it).

Well, I propose we finish the vote 5th July, monday, 12pm central time. This marks 2 weeks since the vote officially started. So far it's 2 votes to CT, and 0 to me. Funky and Chewy have voted.

What I've been wondering about is people's privacy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't we start a thread with a poll and then send it to the dead thread bed or delete it? Is this a way to keep people's privacy, but also make sure this vote is done to eavryone's honest oppinions?
I agree with everything my opponent has to say. and you're more awesome than you realize, 44RONM10
I'll make a thread for this.
Democracy in action! ... Of course, now that I've commented on the fact, if I were to vote, than it would be obvious that the change in numbers was due to me. Which totally defeats the point of the whole private ballot thing... Darn you, me, sabotaging myself like this!!
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I'm back in play.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

bollythewolf wrote:In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I'm back in play.
I noticed, and welcome back! It's just that none of my characters can interact with you at the moment, unless I have Morrigan fly to you. But ghosts tend to scare everyone...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST!

Everyone from Radiant Gardens! You must vote for GM! It's 6-5 in my favor right now, but Tobee and Bickdida also voted, so that means that 9 of you voted so far! We need the stragglers to vote! Follow this link and vote vote vote!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Yeah! The sooner the better!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Oh, I drew Max and Liz. Tell me what you think!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Nice job, CT! Really nice!
Jack

Post by Jack »

*looks up* oh, i like those, but that is not why i am here.
*ahem* i wish to rejoin the RP now that i have some more free time. the problem is, that no matter how much time i may have, i first need to make sure the thing that happened last time (waaaaay too many posts in a few minutes) isn't still going on.
so, has anything changed in the post rate? or are people still posting like crazy?
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jack wrote:*looks up* oh, i like those, but that is not why i am here.
*ahem* i wish to rejoin the RP now that i have some more free time. the problem is, that no matter how much time i may have, i first need to make sure the thing that happened last time (waaaaay too many posts in a few minutes) isn't still going on.
so, has anything changed in the post rate? or are people still posting like crazy?
It's slow.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

I would like to request any thoughts on methods to withdraw ones self from the RP.

PLEASE NOTE that this is in NO WAY connected to ANYBODY on this forum (in fact, many of you are in BsM, the other forum I am posting in). The reason behind this decision is two fold.

First, I completely failed at reading the forum description. Honestly, I was over-eager and joined the first open forum without thinking about what I was doing.

Second, because of reason number one, I found Radiant Gardens to not be to my RPing taste. The style of RP is not what I personally enjoy, and I would rather not play a character that would simply grate with everyone else instead of being able to work with the forum to forward the plot.

For these reasons, I wish to pull out of Radiant Gardens while causing a minimum of disturbance. To that effect, I am going to wrap up whatever it is I've been doing (I don't even remember which page I was on) then Deus Ex Machina out. The question is how. Help please?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:I would like to request any thoughts on methods to withdraw ones self from the RP.

PLEASE NOTE that this is in NO WAY connected to ANYBODY on this forum (in fact, many of you are in BsM, the other forum I am posting in). The reason behind this decision is two fold.

First, I completely failed at reading the forum description. Honestly, I was over-eager and joined the first open forum without thinking about what I was doing.

Second, because of reason number one, I found Radiant Gardens to not be to my RPing taste. The style of RP is not what I personally enjoy, and I would rather not play a character that would simply grate with everyone else instead of being able to work with the forum to forward the plot.

For these reasons, I wish to pull out of Radiant Gardens while causing a minimum of disturbance. To that effect, I am going to wrap up whatever it is I've been doing (I don't even remember which page I was on) then Deus Ex Machina out. The question is how. Help please?
Well, earlier on in Radiant Gardens, D-Singer and EchoFireant both decided that they did not like Radiant Gardens. They simply wrapped up what they were doing, and when their pets came home, their owners (For different reasons) told their pets that they had to move. I'm sad to see you go, and I don't think I even got to roleplay with you, sad-face... I hope you enjoy the neighborhood you move on to.
Jack wrote:*looks up* oh, i like those, but that is not why i am here.
1) Thank you, I'm glad you like them.
2) The posting rate has gone down dramatically, and is somewhere around 2-3 posts per day, with the occasional 5-posts per day. We would all love to see you come back!
Jack

Post by Jack »

ooh! great to hear it! so, who wants to visit Jack at the hospital first? hmm?
FunkyChickenFace

1. Thanks for the Tips, Ctcmjh.
2. Really excellent art, Ctcmjh.
3. Thank you all for being a cool crew of cats while I find out what's going on and wrap it up. G'bye!

Incidentally, if I were to send you a well detailed description of my other character, would you draw him for me?
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:ooh! great to hear it! so, who wants to visit Jack at the hospital first? hmm?
Wonder will!!!! Duh :P
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sorry to see you go, Funky, but it was nice to have you. I don't think I ever got to roleplay with you eigher, but I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Jack? Jack's back? Jack is coming back? Brilliant! :mrgreen:

(Also, I'm quite sure Awesome would be more then happy to see you again! He might visit you, depending on if he finds out.)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:1. Thanks for the Tips, Ctcmjh.
3. Thank you all for being a cool crew of cats while I find out what's going on and wrap it up. G'bye!

Incidentally, if I were to send you a well detailed description of my other character, would you draw him for me?
1) Your welcome!
2) I'm glad you like it!
3) 8-)
4)YAY! My first commission! I would be happy to! Just send me a PM of the description, and I'll draw it.

COMMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN EXCLUSIVELY TO THOSE WHO ROLEPLAY IN RADIANT GARDENS!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'd be really happy if you draw Sly CT! If you don't mind, of course. There's a link in my signature. Please and thank you :)
FunkyChickenFace

ctcmjh wrote:

1) Your welcome!
2) I'm glad you like it!
3) 8-)
4)YAY! My first commission! I would be happy to! Just send me a PM of the description, and I'll draw it.

1. I assume that Radiant Gardens alumni count.
2. *fist pump of glory*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:

1) Your welcome!
2) I'm glad you like it!
3) 8-)

1. I assume that Radiant Gardens alumni count.
2. *fist pump of glory*
1) Of course!
2) *joins in the fist pumping*
44R0NM10 wrote:I'd be really happy if you draw Sly CT! If you don't mind, of course. There's a link in my signature. Please and thank you :)
No problem!
Neko

Post by Neko »

I'd like to see Seth drawn (link in sig), if you don't want to that's fine. :3
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Neko wrote:I'd like to see Seth drawn (link in sig), if you don't want to that's fine. :3
Okay!

OPEN SLOTS:
1: K-Bar
2: Sly
3: Seth
4: ____
5: ____

I'll only do five at a time.
FunkyChickenFace

Can you do Frank too? I drew him, but my scanner died.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Could you draw winter?
there's a link to her sheet in my siggy
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Okay! Slots are now full!
1) K-Bar
2) Sly
3) Seth
4) Frank
5) Winter
Jack

Post by Jack »

ok, so when are you guys gonna start the next day? i want to post it when he wakes up in the hospital, so it needs to be morning.

also, NEW CHARACTER SHEET!!

Name: Jack Alter

Species: Dog

History:
Jack spent most of his childhood in and out of hospitals do to his condition. he also never really learned how to connect his own feelings to other people. he barely ever complained.

Connections: i guess Jack knows some of the characters from Radiant Gardens.

-Appearance-
a black dog with pointy ears, long brown hair and brown eyes. some snow leopard fur on the side of the muzzle, a long line of snow leopard fur starting at the back of the neck and going all the way down to the tip of the tail and two lines of snow leopard fur starting from under the armpits and all the way down to the sides of the waist.

-Personality-
Jack is a very happy dog, an optimist. some might say that he has to be one, considering his "condition", but Jack says "im happy, because being sick is nothing to be sad about." Jack likes surprises, new people, making friends and pretty much most things in life. Jack is a very loyal friend who will always be there if needed. he can usually tell when someone is bothered by something and will try to help when he can. when he does help, he usually spreades a sense of security and understanding. Jack can sometimes get the strangest thoughts and then stare in to space thinking about them. he likes reading a lot, and one of his favorite places is the library.
Jack has a very closed personality, even though it doesn't seem that way. he can easily connect to other people's feelings and try to help them, but he never connected his own feelings to anyone else. whenever he had a personal problem he wouldn't ask for help or advice, he would solve it on his own. this gave him a very strong soul, but left him a bit distant from others. this trait of his is probably not noticeable to anyone, Jack never shows a sad expression, and unless he told someone (which is highly unlikely) none would probably ever notice anything wrong with him.

-Other Notes-
For some reason this dog has the sleeping pattern of a cat.
Jack is a very sick dog. he needs to take a special pill every hour to maintain his health.
Jack is very very strong! he can't take a hit too well because of his endurende, so he protects himself using his strength.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 10

Perception- 7

Endurance- 2

Charisma- 8

Intelligence- 6

Agility- 4

Luck- 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, Chewy, The Game, Athlon and I are nearing the end our character's day (Or at least I think we are, as all of them are going home.). I don't know about the others, however.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I can't speak for everyone in the group close to the clubhouse, but I doubt it'll take long. I imagine once this game of hide and seek is over, me, Bolly, Zander, Darkhearts and Neko could finish off.
Jack

Post by Jack »

whoo! oh, this is gonna be so awesome! my opening post is gonna be a very good starting point for a story for the day. also, i would like you to play close attention to the modifications i did on Jack's sheet. the last one i did was so sloppy! this one shows much more character. i even managed to add a sad part to his character, which is very hard for someone like Jack.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

K-bar is finished!
Sly is halfway done, and after him, I'm doing a commission for somebody on DA.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Wow, K-bar looks cool. I'm really impressed!
Jack

Post by Jack »

ctcmjh wrote:K-bar is finished!
Sly is halfway done, and after him, I'm doing a commission for somebody on DA.
business is a BOOMIN', aye? XD (see, thats a pun, cos the drawing you did is of that cat holding a stick of tnt! get it? ^^)

um, and another thing, i would appreciate it if someone could post here when the day is over so i could know when to post. (i tend to forget to check the RP itself. :roll: )
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:whoo! oh, this is gonna be so awesome! my opening post is gonna be a very good starting point for a story for the day. also, i would like you to play close attention to the modifications i did on Jack's sheet. the last one i did was so sloppy! this one shows much more character. i even managed to add a sad part to his character, which is very hard for someone like Jack.
so, is this a different Jack? Or the same one?
And are he Wonder still dating?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sly is finished!
I'm working on my commission from DA, then I'm gonna do Seth!
FunkyChickenFace

/me is REALLY HAPPY about how K-Bar looks and loves Ctcmjh forever.

If I'm still able to vote, I vote Ctcmjh for his awesomeness!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I'm starting a new thread about my commisions
FunkyChickenFace

Gives us a links plz, Ctcmjh?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Gives us a links plz, Ctcmjh?
Here ya go!
Last edited by ctcmjh on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack

Post by Jack »

The Game wrote:
Jack wrote:whoo! oh, this is gonna be so awesome! my opening post is gonna be a very good starting point for a story for the day. also, i would like you to play close attention to the modifications i did on Jack's sheet. the last one i did was so sloppy! this one shows much more character. i even managed to add a sad part to his character, which is very hard for someone like Jack.
its the same Jack, only slightly modified. and ya, its been a while since Jack was aloud to have visitors but he and wonder could have kept in touch. in my post it will be the first day Jack can get visitors, and that same evening he will be released.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:
The Game wrote:
its the same Jack, only slightly modified. and ya, its been a while since Jack was aloud to have visitors but he and wonder could have kept in touch. in my post it will be the first day Jack can get visitors, and that same evening he will be released.
that'll work
Jack

Post by Jack »

The Game wrote: that'll work
thats what im hoping for! now then, are you people done with the day yet?