PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Locked
User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

ctcmjh wrote:
The Game wrote:what did i miss this time?
Not much, actually.
that's new :P

User avatar
DarkHeartsAndSuch
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: A few (hundred) miles north of NYC.
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

What about Seth's multiple bruises... don't forget those
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

Image
RP Characters

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

A Russian, German, Texan and an Englishman walk into a bar. :lol: It sounds like the start of a bad joke.

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:A Russian, German, Texan and an Englishman walk into a bar. :lol: It sounds like the start of a bad joke.
Especially since Russia was the enemy in the Crimean War. :P :roll:
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

ctcmjh wrote:A Russian, German, Texan and an Englishman walk into a bar. :lol: It sounds like the start of a bad joke.
don't forget Frenchman. :P

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

ctcmjh wrote:((Chocolate is actually worse for cats than it is for dogs.))
Liz's stomach growled, she got the random urge for ice cream, "Hey, Y'all know where we can find some food? I'm hungrier than a rattlesnake at the bottom of a barrel." She said, making up a Southern expression.
Texans don't always make expression like that!! Now I'm angrier then a hornet dipped in oil.

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Are you Texan?

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

ctcmjh wrote:Are you Texan?
I wasn't born in Texas but I live there now. And all the people i hang out with are texans and they hardly ever mention rattlesnakes...or barrels, or hornets, or oil, or stereotype texan similies.
...
good grief that was a mouthful.

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Ah, I didn't mean to offend :oops:

User avatar
Neko
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Neko »

Can anyone point me to the page where the animal control arc is? I tried finding it but...gosh there are alot of pages <_<
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

Neko wrote:Can anyone point me to the page where the animal control arc is? I tried finding it but...gosh there are alot of pages <_<
...Is that even IN Radiant Gardens? :? I thought that was Richardson Valley....
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
Neko
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Neko »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Neko wrote:Can anyone point me to the page where the animal control arc is? I tried finding it but...gosh there are alot of pages <_<
...Is that even IN Radiant Gardens? :? I thought that was Richardson Valley....
Is it? I thought someone said it was RG :3
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.

User avatar
DarkHeartsAndSuch
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: A few (hundred) miles north of NYC.
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Confusion strikes when it's least vital!

Anyway, I'm going to read through ALL 84 pages before I joined in.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

Image
RP Characters

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Buckdida »

Neko wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
Neko wrote:Can anyone point me to the page where the animal control arc is? I tried finding it but...gosh there are alot of pages <_<
...Is that even IN Radiant Gardens? :? I thought that was Richardson Valley....
Is it? I thought someone said it was RG :3
Yeah, RV.

*opens up the arc list word doc*

Let's see!

Chapter 2...
Arc eleven (of all total arcs including those in chapter one): The Animal Control Break In. Forum pages 53-59/60, the eighth day played. It was also a Friday in the game.

What do you mean, OCD? I've got no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: Though I suggest someone here makes a similar thing for RG. It's useful to be able to know where any arc or incident is.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
DarkHeartsAndSuch
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: A few (hundred) miles north of NYC.
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Confusion strikes when it's least vital!

Anyway, I'm going to read through ALL 84 pages before I joined in.
Okay, I lied. I somewhat fell asleep at page 5. No one that was then is now and no one now was then.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

Image
RP Characters

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote: Yeah, RV.

*opens up the arc list word doc*

Let's see!

Chapter 2...
Arc eleven (of all total arcs including those in chapter one): The Animal Control Break In. Forum pages 53-59/60, the eighth day played. It was also a Friday in the game.

What do you mean, OCD? I've got no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: Though I suggest someone here makes a similar thing for RG. It's useful to be able to know where any arc or incident is.
...
Why do I have the sudden and uncontrollable urge to chronicle every single arc in RG and RA? And write an accurate description of what happened, and which characters were introduced? Oh well, I might as well follow through on this uncontrollable urge too. I get those often.

User avatar
DarkHeartsAndSuch
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: A few (hundred) miles north of NYC.
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

ctcmjh wrote:
Buckdida wrote: Yeah, RV.

*opens up the arc list word doc*

Let's see!

Chapter 2...
Arc eleven (of all total arcs including those in chapter one): The Animal Control Break In. Forum pages 53-59/60, the eighth day played. It was also a Friday in the game.

What do you mean, OCD? I've got no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: Though I suggest someone here makes a similar thing for RG. It's useful to be able to know where any arc or incident is.
...
Why do I have the sudden and uncontrollable urge to chronicle every single arc in RG and RA? And write an accurate description of what happened, and which characters were introduced? Oh well, I might as well follow through on this uncontrollable urge too. I get those often.
What is there to list for RA? There was the initial introductions, Lyd fainting, and now the battle thing.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

Image
RP Characters

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Buckdida wrote: Yeah, RV.

*opens up the arc list word doc*

Let's see!

Chapter 2...
Arc eleven (of all total arcs including those in chapter one): The Animal Control Break In. Forum pages 53-59/60, the eighth day played. It was also a Friday in the game.

What do you mean, OCD? I've got no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: Though I suggest someone here makes a similar thing for RG. It's useful to be able to know where any arc or incident is.
...
Why do I have the sudden and uncontrollable urge to chronicle every single arc in RG and RA? And write an accurate description of what happened, and which characters were introduced? Oh well, I might as well follow through on this uncontrollable urge too. I get those often.
What is there to list for RA? There was the initial introductions, Lyd fainting, and now the battle thing.
Well it would be easier to start now, and add on to it later.


Is anybody from RG willing to help chronicle out arcs?

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm willing to help out, if you give me instructions CT.

In other words, please tell me how I can help and I'll help!

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Buckdida »

*Ahem*

Here is the format I used:

<Arc Number>: <Title>: <RP Day Number><RP Day of the week (if applicable)>
Forum Pages: <# of the starting page-#Number of ending page>
First Appearance Of: <List characters who make their debut in this arc>

Synopsis: <Add a description of the Arc here>

An Example:
IV: Uncontrollable Animals: Day 3, Sunday
Forum Pages: 7-11
Intro: Jester

It’s a fairly standard morning in Richardson Valley, with the pets getting up somewhat early, out and about, heading to The Wall for breakfast. Many of the pets use this time to reflect, relax, and perhaps barter. They use this time well, except for Rav, who spends his morning trapped in a horse stall with a broken leg.

Many of the pets are forced to take a bath after getting into messes from the morning. Venison freaks out for some reason, sending what would be a simple bath into chaos.

As a result from the bath, Pavelle is caught without her collar, causing a mess of trouble with animal control. Venison, Mangus, and Pavelle (as well as lucky) react quickly to try to cover up the mess and make the chaos work for them.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

whoa...what happened to everyone in the Rp arc thingy?
you kind disappeared...

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:whoa...what happened to everyone in the Rp arc thingy?
you kind disappeared...
I've been away, don't know what happened to anyone else....
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Buckdida wrote:*Ahem*

Here is the format I used:

<Arc Number>: <Title>: <RP Day Number><RP Day of the week (if applicable)>
Forum Pages: <# of the starting page-#Number of ending page>
First Appearance Of: <List characters who make their debut in this arc>

Synopsis: <Add a description of the Arc here>

An Example:
IV: Uncontrollable Animals: Day 3, Sunday
Forum Pages: 7-11
Intro: Jester

It’s a fairly standard morning in Richardson Valley, with the pets getting up somewhat early, out and about, heading to The Wall for breakfast. Many of the pets use this time to reflect, relax, and perhaps barter. They use this time well, except for Rav, who spends his morning trapped in a horse stall with a broken leg.

Many of the pets are forced to take a bath after getting into messes from the morning. Venison freaks out for some reason, sending what would be a simple bath into chaos.

As a result from the bath, Pavelle is caught without her collar, causing a mess of trouble with animal control. Venison, Mangus, and Pavelle (as well as lucky) react quickly to try to cover up the mess and make the chaos work for them.
Thank you Buck! I'll use that format if you don't mind. :mrgreen:
44R0NM10 wrote:I'm willing to help out, if you give me instructions CT.

In other words, please tell me how I can help and I'll help!
Well, I need some help reading ALL of the pages in RG, then some help sorting out what happened. If anybody remembers that far then they would be of great help!
The Game wrote:whoa...what happened to everyone in the Rp arc thingy?
you kind disappeared...
I don't know, there's not much I can do right now. And The Game, is Winter going to reply to Max's statement, "Wow, it's getting late." or are we done with them until the timeskip?

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

I can help with the parts with my characters if need be--I do kind of remember more or less where the first "mini-RPG" was, with them, Liz, and Monty. Around page 60, give or take....
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

oh, oops i thought i already replied to that....

User avatar
Zander
Posts: 3640
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Zander »

I remember the "Bella getting pet-napped arc."
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

bella got pet napped??!
where was i when this happened?

User avatar
Zander
Posts: 3640
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Zander »

The Game wrote:bella got pet napped??!
where was i when this happened?
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 572#p29572

it was about 40 pages ago.
O_o
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'll begin teading them all today!

Also, the day that I decided I'll step back into the RP, my computer brakes... Talk about rotten luck. Still, I have good old pen & paper, and my trusty Ipod! I am truley a formidable oppenent (with no spelling mistakes!)

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

I'll start reading them as well. I remember a few arcs as well. Multiple arcs can happen at the same time, just like now for example: Some pets are having ice cream and going to the club, while others are playing pretend at Liz's house, and others still can't be found.

Also, Zander is pretty awesome! He drew Max for me!

User avatar
Zander
Posts: 3640
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:I'll start reading them as well. I remember a few arcs as well. Multiple arcs can happen at the same time, just like now for example: Some pets are having ice cream and going to the club, while others are playing pretend at Liz's house, and others still can't be found.

Also, Zander is pretty awesome! He drew Max for me!

*walks into OOC.*
*looks around*
*runs out*
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:I'll start reading them as well. I remember a few arcs as well. Multiple arcs can happen at the same time, just like now for example: Some pets are having ice cream and going to the club, while others are playing pretend at Liz's house, and others still can't be found.

Also, Zander is pretty awesome! He drew Max for me!

*walks into OOC.*
*looks around*
*runs out*
*Watches Zander*
What I tell you folks? He's pretty awesome!
*Chases Zander*

User avatar
CoffeeJunkie
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

I just read, like, half of PF: RG and was wondering if it's still accepting new people? And if not is any other PF accepting?
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
Image

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

We have one spot open, and Brookshire Meadows has multiple openings.

User avatar
CoffeeJunkie
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by CoffeeJunkie »

Ok, thank you.
24 - Number of times my name has brought upon the saying "I like coffee!"
Image

User avatar
Neko
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Neko »

ctcmjh wrote:We have one spot open, and Brookshire Meadows has multiple openings.
BsM is join by request, we don't use slots anymore.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

We never DID do that Iditarod arc, did we...? :shock: :?
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:We never DID do that Iditarod arc, did we...? :shock: :?
No, but we talked about it being after the "Clubhouse" arc.

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by The Game »

ChewyChewy wrote:We never DID do that Iditarod arc, did we...? :shock: :?
ida what had???

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:We never DID do that Iditarod arc, did we...? :shock: :?
ida what had???
Chewy and I were talking about having something similar to "Pridelands", but instead of being similar to Lion King and targeted towards cats, "Iditarod" would be similar to Balto and be targeted towards dogs.

Locked