Parish Pines OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

AnimeNerd88

Parish Pines OOC

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Welcome to Parish Pines! A nice gated community in Northern California where you can start your new life, or you and your family can settle down and relax. With the lushest Sintoran forest behind it, and the Alamaco lake not that far away, it becomes a nice, silent place where you can rest easy.
That is, of course, when the humans are there.
When they're out for schooling, work, or a break from said tediousness, the pets are left to do as they please, and it's not very often that little to nothing special happens during the humans' absence. And with the pet of the Home Owners Association running the show, it's a mystery what adventures everyone will have!
I was approved for making this thread, since I would prefer for it to be kind of organized like a regular RP, really. So, here it is, along with the two characters of mine that will be included:

Name: Delilah Palmer
Color: #BF00FF seems nice.
Type: Main
Species/Breed: Dog/Golden Retriever
Appearance: She has the usual fur color associated with her breed, but is a tiny bit taller than most dogs. She has violet eyes with very small flecks of brown in them. She has an white collar made of a tough fabric, and with a fencing sword as the tag.
Personality: There are two sides to Delilah; her when her parents are around, and her when they aren't anywhere nearby. When her parents are near, she is a nice, obedient dog that is very polite. She never does anything that her parents would disapprove of, and enjoys partaking in fencing, hiking, and swimming. Then, there's the Delilah when her parents aren't around. This version of her is a troublemaker that enjoys doing anything that seems fun. Starting a band that didn't even last a day, been a temporary con-dog, and broken more hearts of dogs in the neighborhood than she can count. The only permanent thing she does is supply the pet population any object that would be harder for most to obtain; orange soda, catnip, anise, that sort of stuff. She doubts her or her best friend's lives will ever really change that much, and that everything will stay the way it is for as long as she lives.
Stats:
S: 2 (I've never really needed to be strong.)
P: 5 (I need at least an average amount perception to fence.)
E: 4 (As long as I can beat you quick enough, why would I need to last very long?)
C: 8 (You'd be surprised at the things that I can pull off.)
I: 9 (What? Did you think an idiot could do what I do?)
A: 7 (I fence. I'd be a failure if I wasn't agile.)
L: 7 (Like I'd let anything go wrong!)
And rather than taking even longer to put her friend, I'm going to finish this now so others could put their characters!
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
AnimeNerd88

Re: Parish Pines OOC

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Name: Cecil Palmer
Color: #008080
Species/Breed: Cat/Ragdoll
Appearance: He has a fur color similar to that of a Siamese cat, except much more fluffy. His icy blue eyes tend to leave others speechless, along with how well his body is sculpted under his fur. From his orange-ish red collar hangs an actual small weight that he uses as a tag by scratching the information onto it.
Personality: Despite his appearance, Cecil is one of the nicest cats that you will ever meet. He cares deeply about most everyone he meets, and tries to make sure that they're always safe, coming off as a little overprotective. Though, if you cross anyone he's very close to, he won't hesitate to abandon you. He's incredibly loyal to those he's known longer. Surprisingly, though, he likes to stay out of possible trouble, specifically trouble involving his housemate Delilah. Despite this, it hasn't stopped him from admiring her confidence in doing such things, letting himself be impressed by her acting ability in front of their owners, and, eventually, developing a bit of a crush. He has enough sense to have not revealed in any way, considering the multiple broken hearted dogs in the neighborhood, and knowing she will probably never have an interest in cats romantically, but still lets a little bit of hope live in his heart.
Stats:
S: 9 (What can I say? I enjoy working out.)
P: 7 (Pretty sure that wasn't there yesterday.)
E: 7 (I'm built like a brick house. Good luck knocking me down.)
C: 7 (I'm a cat of the people.)
I: 4 (Um, I know basic math...is that good?)
A: 3 (Again, I'm built like a brick house. Those aren't exactly known for their speed.)
L: 5 (Average, really.)
And there's the other character I have. I hope people are still interested in joining. :)
-Monokuma

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Sure are! You should let people know that this is up on the main thread or send PMs to those that said they're interested. Just some friendly advice.

Anyway, here's my char:

Name: Aaliah Vasques
Species: Persian Longhair (Cat)
Height: 2.4'
Specialization: Acrobatics
Location/Neighborhood: Parish Pines

Appearance: Long fur, light grey with slightly darker tabby stripes along slender built body and tail. Eyes are a pale mint green. instead of a collar, wears a leather strap around wrist with a rising sun as the tag hanging from it.

Personality: Calm, confident yet very soft spoken, Aaliah tends to be a follower rather than a leader. She enjoys gymnastics, and sometimes takes up dancing. Although quiet, she can sing very well, and most people enjoy her singing.
When you get to know her, she can be a joy to be around, and she never forgets her friends.

Background: Born in Iran, yet shipped at a very young age to France, Aliah was adopted by Sylvia Vasques, a famous and well-known gymnastics teacher, who then has recently moved to America. Sylvia would bring along Aaliah to her classes and training video shoots, which inspired her to learn Gymnastics. After a several years of practice, Aaliah was as skilled as an Amateur gymnast, and starred in a few of Sylvia's training videos.

Notes:
- Educated in advanced Gymnastics
- Very Athletic
- Easily scared by loud noises
- Is Claustrophobic
- Speaks french a lot and has a thick french accent

SPECIAL:
S - 4 "H-help me move this, s'il vous plaît!"
P - 7 "Nono, that is just a spin, not a pirouette.."
E - 5 "I will not run for long, Monsieur.."
C - 3 "U-um, Bonjour.. My name is Aaliah.."
I - 6 "Savoir, c'est pouvoir, as madame Sylvia would say.."
A - 10 "..Repli avant de rouler, arc de retour.."
L - 7 "I once found an old coin.. That is lucky, oui?"

Color: This: #FF4040
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Sure are! You should let people know that this is up on the main thread or send PMs to those that said they're interested. Just some friendly advice.
Oh, um, smart idea! Anyway, Aaliah is definitely accepted!
-Monokuma

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I don't want my little bat to go to waste, but I don't him to be he same either.

Character name: Litho Calis (Lie-tho Chal-lis)
Owner name: Lyra and Lincoln Calis
Species: Fruit Bat
Color: This.

Appearance:
He's the normal size for a bat of his species. Like most fruit bats, he’s all black with brown fluff around his neck, upperchest, and back. His eyes are blue in color and his wings are always folded at his sides.

Personality: Around his parents, Litho is a sweet young boy that loves fruit and fancy things. He's kind and wouldn't disrespect a fly. When they're gone, Litho is an uppity, snobby, "I'm better than you and kindly don't forget it" little bundle of sass since he's "exotic". He makes no bones about something he doesn't like and is very forward when speaking about what he wants. Despite this, Litho does try his best to be a decent person and will apologize if he hurts someones feelings. They only person he's truly careful around is Ryū.

Background: Litho was adopted as a wee baby. He had found his way into the Calis’ picnic basket, which was full of fruit. They found him to be cute and decided to keep him. Litho was pampered his whole life and does not know of any true hardships, his life having been cushy longer than his time in the wild. He met Ryū after the cat's family had moved in and took a liking to him and even had his sights set out on making him a servant of sorts, but he just couldn't do that to the timid animal. They have been best friends ever since.

S: 3 "Oh Ryū, can you help me? Thank you, dear!"
P: 5 "I know what I saw!"
E: 7 "I can fly for as long as I need to, Ryū. Please don't worry."
C: 7 "Blue is certainly your color! It brings out your eyes and everything!"
I: 8 "I think if know what I'm talking about."
A: 5 "Just because I can do tricks doesn't mean I will."
L: 7 "I guess I'm just lucky, darling!"

Character name: Ryūjin Nobira
Owner name: Akira and Ayame Nobira
Species: Bobtail
Color: This.

Appearance:
He's the normal pattern for his species, white with black and light brown split evenly over his face. His short, short tail is a cluster of black and brown. His eyes are light blue. His color is green and his charm is a jade dragon charm. Along with this, he wears a black dragon character hoodie.

Personality: Ryūjin is what people try not to be on a first date. Scared, shy, and wary of disappointing someone. He apologizes profusely for the simplest of mistakes. Despite his timidness, Ryūjin is talented with a bo staff and martial arts and is a spokescat for a Japanese line of dragon toys, which he loves. He isn't very fond of his status as a celebrity and how females sometimes literally THROW themselves at him.

Background: Ryū was adopted back in Tokyo by Akira and Ayame. Life was good and simple for him, they recorded videos of him in his handmade dragon costume and that's when it happened. He was noticed by the toy company and his journey as a celebrity began. Commercials, TV appearances, a ten episode cartoon series, the works! They moved to America not long after, but they didn't cut ties with the company. Ryū is still the spokescat and he is, unfortunately, greeted with paparazzi on his door each morning. Litho, who he calls Bonsai, is his only escape from it all.

S: 4 "I can try to lift it. I don't know I can though."
P: 5 "You think I don't know how to read fine print?"
E: 5 "I can run for as long as I can, sensei."
C: 5 "Bonsai, may you speak to this person for me?"
I: 6 "I know a good deal when I see one!"
A: 7 *fancy bo staff tricks*
L: 10 "I'm a Japanese bobtail, my friend."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Sounds good Mickey! They're both accepted!
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

I thought the point was normal pets
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I never said that. Just pets really. They could be very unique or one in a million. Either is alright.
-Monokuma

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Is this still a thing or?
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Apparently not. If anyone wants to try to get it going again PM me or Serence and let us know. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!