Phanerozoic Park

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: Phanerozoic Park

Post by Buster »

Dee's attention is immediately on the treat as she chirps happily. Grant was always nice. Gently picking it up, she crunches on it a bit before noticing iris looking at her.

Dee stretches forward, looking straight at Iris, then babling in a similar monotone for a moment. Afterwards she sits up and makes a sound vaguely similar to laughter, before stretching her wings out and hopping over to Iris' wrist.

The grip of Dee's hind claws on your wrist is firm, but not painfully tight. You can probably feel from the way she moves she's trying her best not to scratch you, as she reaches down and grabs the small snack.

-----

((...Not waiting for fancy any more.))
TheWolfShepherd wrote:"Well, if the storm is going to be as big as advertised, I'm sure Mr. Duke would have taken measures to ensure that all the buildings are tightly secured. After all, weather forecasts are quite accurate." Shepherd replied. She was about to say more when the reactions of Iris and Randall cut her off.
"Well. That was a bit of an overreaction..."
"Yeah, see? nothing to worry about." buster added in, turning her attention back to their impromptu canine tour guide and his little critter friend.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

(Sorry, Life's kinda made it harder to actually RP.)
Randall was still a bit upset and embarrassed that he had made a fool of himself, and just shrugged in response to Shepherd and Buster's comments. He watched the Anchiornis in slight awe while still trying to piece together what Grant had said. "So, let me get this straight. Some of the dinos can actually understand what we're sayin'?" He said in surprise, as he hadn't really expected to hear that about extinct reptiles. In fact, it made him more interested in the creature. "I'm not going to lie, that's impressive." Randall said as he took a few steps closer to the Prehistoric birdlike reptile. He tried his best not to startle the creature, being cautious as not to make any loud sounds.
"Crimes?" "Crimes."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Iris' eyes widened slightly when hearing the babbling, but the rest of her face remained emotionless. "So they can even understand when we talk down to them,"
she said, the smallest bits of surprise in her voice, "Interesting..."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Dee seems to like getting that reaction from Iris, straightening up a little andlooking proud of herself. In truth she doesn't actually know what 'talking down' means, she's just assuming the newcomer thinks she's clever. She likes when people think she's clever.

Dee leans away from Randal at first, still not used to this many strangers around. After a moment or two though, she decides he looks friendly enough. Her gaze is focused on his hands, wondering if he brought her anything.

Buster seems to think the little Dino is funny, commenting "A little scavenger, isn't it?"at Grant when she notices where the small Dino keeps looking.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Seiko takes a treat from Grant's paw and holds it out to the bird slowly, so as not to startle her. He thinks she's smart, but he just hopes he isn't going to scare her.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Grant nods but gave a smile"The others are much more of a scavenger, dee is much smarter than them because she learned from watching." After a moment though grant hears a loud thunder clap and sighs he wanted things better and soon clapped his hands together.

The storm was very close now he could definatly smell rainfalk coming, "Alright looks like we get to take Dee with us, however i must ask we get moving now towards the resort so we are safe during the storm." Grant said as he waved everyone to follow him allowing dee to choose who shes with for now. Luckily they were not far from the resort area but the first signs if rain were stsrting to sprinkle them all
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Hearing the oncoming rain, Iris sent a paw into her collar and fished out a small rag. It had a bit of oil on it, so she wiped it on her fur, before holding it in front of Dee, saying "Would you like some shelter from the rain?"
-Monokuma

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Leaning forward, Dee sniffed the rag momentarily, before grabbing one corner of it in her teeth and flipping it onto her back. Hooking a claw from each arm into an opposite corner, she wrapped her tail around Iris' wrist and shrunk down as much as she could so that the little square of cloth covered her as best as possible.

- - - - -

"oh come on, sereously?" Buster complained, annoyed that they were going back, "We have to spend more time with Grumps McGurch? ugh..."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Hm, surprisingly smart," Iris said when seeing Dee shelter herself under the blanket, before turning to Buster to say, "It could be worse. He's made his hatred of humans clear, but he has made any sort of death threats toward them, as far as I know."
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

I guess we are saying this thread is dead
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

((yeah, i was waiting for evereyone else to catch up with you, AN88, and myself, cause i was getting bored with most of the crew idle, and that was months ago.))
22xander

Post by 22xander »

I'm sorry... I just got anoyed a little, forgot to do things, was just, and was waiting for everyone to finish to actually end the day and have the muffins and cookies actual story.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

(I was really hoping something good happened while I was gone. Instead, this RP was about as active as me! I do hope we might be able to fix this, if this thread isn’t already unsavable and dead.)
-Monokuma