Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HoundInATree

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by HoundInATree »

Iron Panda wrote:"Nice to meet you Larkin, normally I have tools myself. But I have an errand over at CrimTech, so I needed the pack space." He looked at his backpack on the ground. "You know, they have a museum there, takes up five or seven floors. You should see it if you like mechanical things. Oh! Also I do believe I might be there to assist in unveiling the towns new name later today, you might like to visit, its a free party after all." Dorian said, finishing up on his part of the repairs. Looking at Larkin he asked "How is the progress on the bike on your side?"
'Everythings fine on this side, so I'm just checking the suspensions, to make sure those aren't loose either.' Larkin gave the rear suspension a little shake. 'Yeah, the rear's come loose. Looks like the nut may have sheared a bit.' Larkin pulled out another spanner and unscrewed the nut. 'The washers cracked too.' Larkin leaned over the bike. 'I don't have any spare washers. They're on my shopping list. You could try to carry on with the cracked washer, but it'll damage a new nut, or we could wheel you bike to the store. Up to you which you want to do.'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Buster wrote:Not sure whether to find the ferret's antics funny, or alarming, after all they're talking about wasting food, Strike just settles on her best 'snacks, please?' face and starts staring at Uistean.
Uistean frowned looking at the wolf, "We are going to have to find a better way to communicate." He looked at Yves, who just shrugged, "Hey I having fun with this I guess." Yves looked at the wolf too, trying to discern the wolf's expression, "Guessing your hungry too."
Uistean couldn't help but brighten up considerably, "Well if that's the case then we best be hurrying up!"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"I was going to get some ground beef and buns. We've got spices and the like at home so we don't have to buy any of that."
Matthias nodded.
"Well, lead the way. Mom, you're gonna have to grab the cookies and the coffee stuff." Matt said, looking in the general direction he thought his mom was at.
"Alright, I'll be right back." Maria said before walking off.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"They should be at the back of the store, deli section, you know." He smiled and began walking back there, "So Matthias, how old are you? You look a bit young to be blind already, if you don't mind me saying."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe's brow furrowed as he adopted a look of confusion, "I did? Huh." He started to look annoyed with himself. Sky's eye twitched after realizing she basically had short term memory loss, for a short term. Blithe shook his head before turning it towards Chris, "Ahem, while we collect our thoughts, how about you regail us with an adventure of your own?" He asked, sounding a bit bothered by the embarassing slip.
"Well, as I said most of mine involve a fight," Chris explained. "my only good story is the time I saved a stray dog from a couple jerk teenagers. He was weak and they cornered him in an alley to harass him. I of course dealt with jerks like them in my time, so I couldn't stand back and let them beat him up. So I stepped in and called them out. Of course they didn't expect I could actually fight, so they were shocked when I handily beat them, though not without a bruise or two. oh and don't worry about the dog, I took him to my dad and he got adopted shortly after."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"They should be at the back of the store, deli section, you know." He smiled and began walking back there, "So Matthias, how old are you? You look a bit young to be blind already, if you don't mind me saying."
Matthias walked next to the dog as they headed to the back.
"16. And This happened because of an accident." Matt said, pointing at his face.
"It's a long story." Matt said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe's self annoyance basically evaporated at the story, replaced with a bit of admiration, "Ooh! That's so cool! You're like a hero!"

Sky nodded in agreement, "Quite the upstanding citizen. Even after our many adventures I can't claim to have bettered another life to such an extent."' She saw what looked like a mall but decided to make sure, "That the mall? Whether or not, what does the local mall contain?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe's self annoyance basically evaporated at the story, replaced with a bit of admiration, "Ooh! That's so cool! You're like a hero!"

Sky nodded in agreement, "Quite the upstanding citizen. Even after our many adventures I can't claim to have bettered another life to such an extent."' She saw what looked like a mall but decided to make sure, "That the mall? Whether or not, what does the local mall contain?"
"i'm no hero, just a cat who hates jerks," Chris told Blithe. and it's just like any mall. Food court, clothing and electronics stores, a theater, and a couple big stores."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Civilization wrote:
Buster wrote:Not sure whether to find the ferret's antics funny, or alarming, after all they're talking about wasting food, Strike just settles on her best 'snacks, please?' face and starts staring at Uistean.
Uistean frowned looking at the wolf, "We are going to have to find a better way to communicate." He looked at Yves, who just shrugged, "Hey I having fun with this I guess." Yves looked at the wolf too, trying to discern the wolf's expression, "Guessing your hungry too."
Uistean couldn't help but brighten up considerably, "Well if that's the case then we best be hurrying up!"
Nodding both happily and repeatedly at that, she grabbed hold of one of Uistean's paws and took off at a crazy speed. A gleeful expression on her face and her tongue hanging out of one side of her mouth. Bolting in the direction they had already been going and getting about two blocks before skidding to a stop, realizing too late that her all but dragging her new friend would cause him to crash into her.

She didn't even try to stop it from happening, she just lay there knocked flat on her stomach, right in front of the store's doorway, tin lunchbox in one hand awkwardly wedged beneath her, panting hard as she tried to regain the will to move. all the while a stupid grin plastered on her face.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

MrNeonShot wrote: Matthias walked next to the dog as they headed to the back.
"16. And This happened because of an accident." Matt said, pointing at his face.
"It's a long story." Matt said.
"That certainly is unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that." He grabs a couple packages of ground beef, and balances them in a paw as he reaches for buns on shelves right next to it.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Dorian thought for a moment, "Going to the store to get the new washer might be a good idea. That way I won't crash again. He stood up and grabbed the bike. "So, how long have you been in this neighborhood?"
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"That certainly is unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that." He grabs a couple packages of ground beef, and balances them in a paw as he reaches for buns on shelves right next to it.
"Yeah... hey, I don't mind carrying stuff, if you'd like me to." Matt offered.
"Do you have any fun stories from your past?" the gecko asked.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Buster wrote:Nodding both happily and repeatedly at that, she grabbed hold of one of Uistean's paws and took off at a crazy speed. A gleeful expression on her face and her tongue hanging out of one side of her mouth. Bolting in the direction they had already been going and getting about two blocks before skidding to a stop, realizing too late that her all but dragging her new friend would cause him to crash into her.

She didn't even try to stop it from happening, she just lay there knocked flat on her stomach, right in front of the store's doorway, tin lunchbox in one hand awkwardly wedged beneath her, panting hard as she tried to regain the will to move. all the while a stupid grin plastered on her face.
Yves stared in astonishment as the wolf took of with Uistean, he quickly took off after the wolf, but at a much slower speed, he definitely kept reminding himself as he ran that he wasn't built for this kind of stuff.

Uistean just stumbled and ran at the same time, only being carried forward at such a speed by the wolf. He couldn't help but laugh at this and at how joyful the wolf was about it too. He slammed into the wolf as she stopped, losing his breath he laid on top of her stunned.

Yves ran up at few moments later, panting himself even after the short sprint, "Look. At that. You knocked the. Big bad wolf down you bully." He laughed himself in between the heavy panting while he helped Uistean off the wolf. Uistean laughed again after getting over being stunned, "That was amazing!" He looked at the wolf and stopped laughing, "Though I'm surprised I knocked you over." Both the ferrets helped the wolf up, "I didn't hurt you did I?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'I think it's been a few months. Long enough to know where most things I need or use are, but not look enough to have made any friends or acquaintances.' Larkin undid the catch on his brakes and began pushing his bike along side Dorian. 'What about yourself?'

RP Character(s)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe rose an eyebrow, and shrugged, "Well, if you say so. But even then you did a good thing, so, you're a good guy who's done good things!"

Sky looked over the list one last time before walking up to the door and held it open for her companions, "What we're looking for should be somewhere in here."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Thanks for the offer," He held up Matthias' paw and placed a package of ground beef on it. Sirius laughed at the request for stories, remembering a few times that would make for good ones, "So the day was perfect and me and Markuss were out camping in the forest. We'd just driven out there with a tent and some food intending for a few nights. This was years ago, I think I was, 35 maybe. It was farther up north, Canada if I remember correctly. Anyway, we checked the weather and it was supposed to be blue skies all throughout. He placed a paw on Matthias arm and turned him around towards the registers, walking back towards the front himself. "But winter weather is unpredictable you know. So we're out there and we're hiking up a mountain because it was blue skies and such. We're near the top and we can already see the view, forest, rivers all that beautiful stuff, not a road in sight, it was great. Then it starts to snow. It was light at first but as we went back down to get back to our tent it go heavier and heavier. Jackets were put on and by the time we'd reached the base of the mountain is was almost a full on blizzard, we had flashlights out and everything, couldn't see where we were going. It's an odd feeling knowing where to go but not being able to see it, not really scary, not really too comforting either. We kept on trudging through the snow, footprints covered up almost as quickly as we stepped out of them, until finally we reached the tent. There was a little light glowing from it, a lantern we'd left on inside in case it was dark by the time we got back and believe me it helped. It was still about 4PM but it was winter and snowing hard so it was definitely dark. We got inside and stayed awake into the night the snow piling up around the tent. Eventually we went to sleep. Hours later when we woke up we were met with a great sight. The aurora was in full swing above us, lighting up the entire landscape around us with dancing colors. It wouldn't do you any good to show you a picture, so I'll try and describe it for you. It was crisp and cold outside, clear skies not a cloud in sight after the storm. It looks like sheets of light are just dancing across the sky, standing up vertically. And they change colors too! Greens, blues and reds. The entire area was lit up by these colors so everything slowly changed colors as the sky did it's show. Slowly dancing across the sky with not a care in the world. It was amazing."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt listened closely to the story, trying to put himself in the situations that the older dog was talking about before hearing you say how it was odd to know where you're going but not be able to see where you're going.
"Yeah, well, it's not so bad once you live with it everyday." Matt said, following the dog.
At the end, when he explained what the skies looked like, Matt was looking down at the ground.
"I always thought if I could feel those lights, they'd feel like ribbons. Though I think that's kind of lame... That's just how I would picture them. Matt remarked.
Going towards the register, some kid ran after his new puppy, chasing him around the store, and as the pup ran past them, Matt held his cane in front of the older dog and stopped as the boy ran past the 2. A couple steps more and the kid would've ran head first into the gecko, and in turn, ran into the dog. Luckily the gecko knew just when to stop.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius chuckled, he remembered when he was young and full of energy. "I'm envious of that you know. These pups and kids with all their energy. I wish I could run around as much as I used to. But I suppose that comes with age, hm?" He watched the kid and puppy run up and down the registers, "But enough of that, I'm not so old that I need to be carried." He laughed a bit and put the items on the register, taking them from Matthias after he emptied his arms.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~

"Attention shoppers, the mall will be closing in 30 minutes in commemoration of the founding of Crim Tech. Please be advise that all civilians are invited to Crim Tech for the celebration and official naming of our city. Thank you and have a nice day.

DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius chuckled, he remembered when he was young and full of energy. "I'm envious of that you know. These pups and kids with all their energy. I wish I could run around as much as I used to. But I suppose that comes with age, hm?" He watched the kid and puppy run up and down the registers, "But enough of that, I'm not so old that I need to be carried." He laughed a bit and put the items on the register, taking them from Matthias after he emptied his arms.
Matthias kept both hands on the top of his cane now as he waited for the dog to check out the items. He could also hear his mom walking up to the register next to theirs as the suction cuppy sounds stepped over to the line. It was a common sign that she had been frazzled, so the 2 kids probably scared her.
"Hey, do you see where my mom is? I would assume she'd be around here by now." the gecko said.
69eist wrote:DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~
"Attention shoppers, the mall will be closing in 30 minutes in commemoration of the founding of Crim Tech. Please be advise that all civilians are invited to Crim Tech for the celebration and official naming of our city. Thank you and have a nice day.
DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~
Matt winced, holding his ear holes shut after the loud dings at the end.
"Well, that sounds like a lot of fun. Once we drop off our items at the firm and you drop your stuff off at your house, do you want to go to the celebration?" Matt said with a smile on his face.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

At being called the 'big bad wolf' Strike tries to make a scary face and waves her arms a bit, but it doesn't entirely work as her body language doesn't match her expression at all. That and she can't keep a straight face for long, breaking down into her strange silent laughter. Me? the Big Bad Wolf? Maybe if the doctor had gotten what he wanted... She cringed slightly trying not to think about that place.

That said, the Store's PA announcement coming on right after they've gotten there does make her mad, stomping around and what looks like growling silently a bit before heading off to a different area of the mall. Speaking of which, Sirius and Matthias are going to need to dodge another rushing youth, dog size and lupine this time, in about six seconds.

Returning about ten minutes later, she has with her a bag that has a couple of music-themed games in it.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked up at the intercom as the announcement came over, "Sure, that'd be grand. I don't think Markuss'll come by though, he manages parts of the cleanup crew for the explosions, so I think he's had enough of CrimTech for now. But I'll come along, thanks for the invitation." He takes the bags from the conveyor belt and heads for the door.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Both the ferrets find the wolf's antics rather funny themselves, not used to the joy that one could have was really rubbing off on them. When the wolf cringed they both stopped laughing, Uistean looked like he wanted to say something but was cut off of Yves shaking his head no, to him it was best not to push stuff like that.

With the mall announcement they both looked at each other again, "So..." He was cut short as the wolf ran off, "Okay then."
"Hope to see you later!" Uistean called out after the wolf, he looked at Yves, "What, she was rather fun company, didn't even get her name."
"Okay minster hot shot, let's go get some food now."
With that they both walked into the grocery store and each grabbed a basket, about to make a routine walk through every aisle to grab the same set of spices, herbs, and other cooking ingredients they get every time. Taking their time too not realizing the wolf was actually going to return to where she left them.

At that time they we're looking over the spices and herbs section of the store, Uistean complaining about the price to amount ratio of what they got, while Yves listened patiently looking at the store's security cameras and for other people.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe rose an eyebrow, and shrugged, "Well, if you say so. But even then you did a good thing, so, you're a good guy who's done good things!"

Sky looked over the list one last time before walking up to the door and held it open for her companions, "What we're looking for should be somewhere in here."
"What do you need, I can probably help you find it," Chris told the other cats.
69eist wrote:DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~

DING~ DING~ DING~ DING~
"Oh... I guess we'll have to hurry. You wanna check that celebration once we're done?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky nodded at Chris's offer, "We need ropes, chains, some tarp and milk. Our mom makes punching bags which she constantly breaks." As soon as she finished, the announcement rung through the mall, causing her to sigh in annoyance, "It appears we'll have to move double time."

Blithe gave a look of nervousness, "Oh, I hope the celebration doesn't happen in thirty minutes! There'd be no WAY to buy everything, get it home and still show up to the party!

Sky shook her head, "It'll probably be a little after thirty minutes. Gives the employees some time to wrap up and go as well."
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

About 6 months I think, or a year. Time has been going by quickly. Dorian kept the same pace as Larkin, which was starting to feel rather difficult with him pushing a heavier bike. "My, well owner. Sent me over here to try and start my own life where I wouldn't feel like I had money just readily available to me. To be my own and make my own living. Then he decided to move his company here and well... He was about to finish when he heard his phone ring. "Well speaking of, excuse me a moment" He stopped pushing his bike for a moment and answered it, the voice on the other line was hard to hear for anyone else who might have been eavesdropping, "Yes... I know I....Well I got in an accident on my way over....Yes the other driver is fine....NO, no one needs to be doing that... Yes I am sure I ride with protective gear for situations like this... I know bikes are dangerous!....Fine...Alright...Honestly no I forgot all about the event...Well its easy to forget something like that when you are at a school giving money to people for their education.... Thirty minutes? That's fine, but can I use one of the labs to work on the bike?... Yeah a few things got loose or broke... Thanks....The penthouse?...Yeah I can meet you there...Will do see you soon." Dorian hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.
"So Larkin, it would seem that I forgot of a big celebration at CrimTech is happening, the naming of our city and such. Which means that the mall is going to be closing early. Want to fix the bike at a real garage... well lab I guess? It would have to be after the announcement but I can show you around the place during the whole thing."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'Sounds like you're quite the charitable person.' Larkin chuckled slightly. 'I'd love to come by and see this lab, especially if it saves a shopping trip to fix your bike.' Larkin pulled out his spanner and torque wrench again. 'Guess we'd best put a new nut on after all'

RP Character(s)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looked up at the intercom as the announcement came over, "Sure, that'd be grand. I don't think Markuss'll come by though, he manages parts of the cleanup crew for the explosions, so I think he's had enough of CrimTech for now. But I'll come along, thanks for the invitation." He takes the bags from the conveyor belt and heads for the door.
"Well, at least we'll be able to see Markuss later. But again, do you see where mom is? I think she should be around here somewhere." Matt said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked around at the other registers, eventually spying Maria at the register next to theirs, "Shes at the register next to ours and she's almost done. We should probably wait here until she's done."
Last edited by Deske on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Mayor Bingo sir, the commemoration is about to start. Shouldn't you be getting ready sir?"
"Relax.... It's not gonna kill us to leave this late... Besides..."

The little Fennec Fox flips a coin high in the air and catches it between his fingers without looking.

"I'm feeling lucky today." He says with a smirk on his face.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Civilization wrote:Taking their time too not realizing the wolf was actually going to return to where she left them.

At that time they we're looking over the spices and herbs section of the store, Uistean complaining about the price to amount ratio of what they got, while Yves listened patiently looking at the store's security cameras and for other people.
Returning to find her new friends absent, Strike does what any good canine would do, Try to remember what they smell like and start sniffing.

of course, a good canine would also move at a steady pace and remember to keep their eyes open rather than alternating between bursts of speed and stopping to catch one's breath. especially after the first few near misses with shopping carts. And the display full of soup cans.

By the time Strike finds anyone she recognizes, she's somehow covered in flour...
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

The two ferrets continued to make their way through the store, both filling up the over-sized to them shopping baskets full of all sorts of cooking ingredients. Yves continued to look around, and after assuming he was in the best spot slipped a container of sea salt into one of his belt pouches.
"Well is this everything?"
"Yes, this is everything, guess we should get going now."

Then a familiar wolf found them, "Well look at that." They both chuckled at the mess the wolf had gotten herself into.
"Hi there! You found us."
"Why?" Yves was trying hard not to full out laugh at the way the wolf looked, trying not to seem mean or rude about the situation.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looked around at the other registers, eventually spying Maria at the register next to theirs, "Shes at the register next to ours and she's almost done. We should probably wait here until she's done."
Just then, Maria walked over to the 2.
"Hey, it looks like we all made it back. Matt, are you going to the celebration?" Maria asked.
"Yeah! Sirius said he'd like to go with me. Are you coming, too?" Matt asked.
"No, Margret needs me at the firm, but you 2 feel free to go" Maria said with a smile.
(I don't even know if we introduced ourselves, but lets pretend like we did .3.)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Sky nodded at Chris's offer, "We need ropes, chains, some tarp and milk. Our mom makes punching bags which she constantly breaks." As soon as she finished, the announcement rung through the mall, causing her to sigh in annoyance, "It appears we'll have to move double time."

Blithe gave a look of nervousness, "Oh, I hope the celebration doesn't happen in thirty minutes! There'd be no WAY to buy everything, get it home and still show up to the party!

Sky shook her head, "It'll probably be a little after thirty minutes. Gives the employees some time to wrap up and go as well."
"alright, so most of those things could probably be found in the Walmart, or maybe a home improvement store if they have one," Chris said. "and the Albertson's probably has milk."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Civilization wrote:Then a familiar wolf found them, "Well look at that." They both chuckled at the mess the wolf had gotten herself into.
"Hi there! You found us."
"Why?" Yves was trying hard not to full out laugh at the way the wolf looked, trying not to seem mean or rude about the situation.
Strike stares at Yves momentarily, looking hurt at that question. Why wouldn't she come back? How many people trust wolves, how many people would treat one who can't talk like anything but a dumb animal?

Then she caught a sniff of something...

Why is there a new smell coming from you but not the basket? Curious, she steps closer and sniffs again, looking at Yves funny. taking another step, and sniff.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Uistean playfully pushed Yves to the side, "He didn't mean it to be hurtful."
Yves let himself stumble a step to the side, "Yeah sorry, no one really tries to continue to interact with us the way you do, that's all."
Then the wolf decided to step closer to them Yves could instantly pick up on why, he didn't bother stepping back, or do anything to try and hide it. He could get past all the security humans had but the nose of a canine was near impossible to get by.
Uistean started to walk away slowly and backwards, "Well come on, times a wasting now."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

It doesn't take long for Strike to pick up on what the new smell is and where it's coming from. Stopping, she glances down at the pouch momentarily but otherwise maintaining eye contact. She glares, bars her teeth, and points at the shelf it came from, in full view of Uistean and possibly others. Making no effort to be subtle.
Deske

Post by Deske »

MrNeonShot wrote: Just then, Maria walked over to the 2.
"Hey, it looks like we all made it back. Matt, are you going to the celebration?" Maria asked.
"Yeah! Sirius said he'd like to go with me. Are you coming, too?" Matt asked.
"No, Margret needs me at the firm, but you 2 feel free to go" Maria said with a smile.
(I don't even know if we introduced ourselves, but lets pretend like we did .3.)
"Shame you can't come with us. At least we'll meet again during dinner, hm?" He smiled and open the door for Matthias and Maria, "Is Matthias going to follow me home or is he going to go with you, Maria, and we'll meet back here when we're finished dropping off food?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"Shame you can't come with us. At least we'll meet again during dinner, hm?" He smiled and open the door for Matthias and Maria, "Is Matthias going to follow me home or is he going to go with you, Maria, and we'll meet back here when we're finished dropping off food?"
"Well, you've done well taking care of him so far, and I trust you. If you would like him to go with you to your house, you won't have to walk back here to pick him up again. And I'll make sure Margret knows where he went ^^" Maria said before she walked out the door.
Matt smiled, following her and waiting aside for the 2 adults to decide what they wanted to do.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky checked the list one more time, "Okay, we should grab the milk first, then grab the heavier stuff."

Blithe nodded, "Works for me. Unless our new friend here has a better strategy, let's go!" He said, as he started down a path, glancing at a mall map on the wall along the way.