Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by Mickey »

Serence Frostbite wrote: the ticking sound Litho heard seemed to be coming from somewhere above of them , perhaps it was one of the bombs on the second floor.
Litho followed the noise to the stairs. He listened around before he flew straight up them and began to tilt his ears around, set on finding the bomb before it went off.

"Where is it? Where is it? Aha!"

Litho found the bomb near a pile of rubbish. He smiled at his success, but then realized.

"I don't know how to disable bombs."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Taking his eye off his target even for a second was a mistake. Ghost isn't the type to banter, or hesitate missing an opening for a shot, and is more than willing to kill if the situation calls for it.

There's already another steel crossbow bolt airborne, fired when his attention diverted back to the fox and the armored vigilante, this one aimed at his ribcage. Meanwhile she's on the move, having relocated to cover clear of potential bystanders as soon as the bolt was away.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius covered his face with an arm as the feathers exploded, the blast whipping the air around him, "Could we stop with the explosives? They seem to be around every corner..." He regains his composure enough and freezes time around the bomb that Matthias initially pointed out, "On to the next, I suppose."
Matt shook his head again to try and regain his own composure, his nerves starting to get to him.
Mickey wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote: the ticking sound Litho heard seemed to be coming from somewhere above of them , perhaps it was one of the bombs on the second floor.
Litho followed the noise to the stairs. He listened around before he flew straight up them and began to tilt his ears around, set on finding the bomb before it went off.
"Where is it? Where is it? Aha!"
Litho found the bomb near a pile of rubbish. He smiled at his success, but then realized.
"I don't know how to disable bombs."
Matt watched as Litho flew up to look for the ticking the gecko had also heard (due to super hearing).
"Sirius, Litho's found another bomb, but I don't know how to get up there to freeze it." Matt said.
"What does the screen on the bomb you just froze say?" Matt asked. "It could give us an idea about how much time we have to find the other bombs"
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe continued to crawl, glad to have, most likely, not been seen. Though he had no real idea where anything was, he didn't know where Sky or Chris went and his scarf is getting messed up. Overall, not a good day so far. Minus Chris, he's cool. He stopped and turned all around looking for anything, when he noticed some electric flashes. While he knew it could've been a broken wire or something, he couldn't pass up the possibility of it being Chris, besides, not like he knew where else to go. He started on his way towards the flashes.

Sky lost her brother amongst the debris for a moment, catching up to him as he resumed his crawling. She was growing agitated by everything events, feeling useless, unable to do anything without her two main weapons, and even without them on normal things she could have a chance, but not the giant weirdo she caught glimpses of. She quickened her pace a bit, as the siblings made their way to Chris' hiding spot.
once the two other cats made it to him, Chris let them in on what little of a plan he'd formed.
"Alright, we need to get out of here, there are bombs and I don't think any of us can survive explosions... unless you can... but if not our best bet is finding a way out upstairs. whoever's controlling those bombs probably set traps down here. we can find a window with something we could jump onto. up there."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The siblings nodded in unison, as Blithe tried to catch his breath, "Sounds like a... ha... plan."

Sky pat her brother on the back as she looked around the area, "While it sounds a bit cowardly to run, there isn't much we can actually do. Besides, it seems others have it under control, who are much better equipped and dressed for such a situation. You lead the way and we will all cover each other, yes?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Iron Panda wrote:"People are trying as fast as they can, and to disarm those bombs, people are trapped on various floors and even the main floor. If you have a better idea to get everyone out, tell me."

In this moment Jim woke back up, stood on his feet and looked for the shooter that shot him "Whomever you are! You're next!"

He turned back to the artic fox As for you my Vulpine Vigilante, You and Tin Man got in the way of my prey. I will not make your suffering short. But first, this archer is mine." He gave her a threat and charged towards the shooter.

Dorian sighed, "This guy and the rooster need to go down before more people die, have a plan to do that? Because I have a few but lets hear yours."
"yes , concentrating on getting the trapped people out of here, forget the bombs, when the bomber wants you to look for the bombs ,don't look for it! I'll keep that muscle brain busy." the arctic vixen replied , chasing after the giant, and with one touch on his shoulder, sent him off his feet, seemingly pushed him out of his charge toward that random security guard.
Buster wrote:Taking his eye off his target even for a second was a mistake. Ghost isn't the type to banter, or hesitate missing an opening for a shot, and is more than willing to kill if the situation calls for it.

There's already another steel crossbow bolt airborne, fired when his attention diverted back to the fox and the armored vigilante, this one aimed at his ribcage. Meanwhile she's on the move, having relocated to cover clear of potential bystanders as soon as the bolt was away.
"get out of here !" she said to the security guard......with crossbow.......ok then ? Regardless, it's not important right now
"Don't try to be a hero , get out or you will die!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Iron Panda wrote:That tremor, was from the CrimTech area, I was on the way there, but that's all I can say right now. He took out a pad and paper, "I need a form of ID, proof of residence, and a number to contact you. We will be calling you both in for any questions about the robbery within the next 24-48 hours. Right now I must ask you for the information I asked, your cooperation and that you stay within the city for the time frame given. The officer was getting right to the point, trying to wrap this up and get the crime scene closed down to respond ASAP to the emergency at CrimTech.
Uistean looked at Yves, at least Yves carried his collar with identification on it at all times just in case. He took it off and handed it over to the officer, "That has all the information you need on it." He nodded at what the officer told him to do, Uistean stood there more in disbelief while Yves remained calm and almost professional. The officer had places to be and things to do, and was most likely behind schedule, Yves understood that.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked back at the bomb, "It was 7, but it changed to 6. 6 minutes left, I would assume."
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin pinched Ketchup's laces to tie into a long bit of string. Tying one end to the controls to activate when pulled. Then he started gently testing the controls to see how they would react when the string was no longer being pulled. The jet pack growled a little trying to lift it's self and the Captain with a negligible about of force.Then it quietened when Larkin let the control go as it ease back to it's neutral position. About three quarters should be safe, still leave him him a headache but nothing more. Larkin pulled out a nut at some duck-tape, sticking the nut in the way of the control to stop it going past a certain point. Then Larkin pulled over a few broken chairs and piled them together with a 'V' like shape between them. He used this to put the Bin on before pushing the Captain next to it and shoving the bin over him then leaning it all back against the chairs.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho began going through his bag, looking for a container of sorts. He squeaked when he couldn't find anything. He groaned and dumped out everything, stuffing the bomb inside. He strapped it back on and took off down the stairs.

"What was the husky's name? Uh..uh..Sirius, that was it! Sirius! Sirius!"

Litho began flying around, forgetting that he had a locator strapped to his belt in his panic. He desperately looked around for Sirius. He sighed when he found him and landed next to him. He took off his backpack.

"There's a bomb in here."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:Litho began going through his bag, looking for a container of sorts. He squeaked when he couldn't find anything. He groaned and dumped out everything, stuffing the bomb inside. He strapped it back on and took off down the stairs.

Litho began flying around, forgetting that he had a locator strapped to his belt in his panic. He desperately looked around for Sirius. He sighed when he found him and landed next to him. He took off his backpack.

the moment Litho touched the bomb, the number on it went from 6 to 5 , and then stopped counting down.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:The siblings nodded in unison, as Blithe tried to catch his breath, "Sounds like a... ha... plan."

Sky pat her brother on the back as she looked around the area, "While it sounds a bit cowardly to run, there isn't much we can actually do. Besides, it seems others have it under control, who are much better equipped and dressed for such a situation. You lead the way and we will all cover each other, yes?"
"alright, let's go," Chris said as he began sneaking towards, and then up, the stairs. he stayed vigilant, not wanting to accidentally activate one of those bombs, or run into any of these bad guys.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looked back at the bomb, "It was 7, but it changed to 6. 6 minutes left, I would assume."
"Hmm... 6.6..." Matt said. "Alright, this is a big building, so let's settle with looking for bombs in the immediate area." Matt said.
Mickey wrote:Litho began going through his bag, looking for a container of sorts. He squeaked when he couldn't find anything. He groaned and dumped out everything, stuffing the bomb inside. He strapped it back on and took off down the stairs.

"Speak of the devil. You take care of Litho's. I'm going to try listening for them instead of trying to find the vibrations. I missed them twice now, so a different tactic might help..." Matt said. He sat on a chair and took a somewhat meditation like pose, zoning out the sounds around him as he used Litho's bomb as a way to listen for anything. There had been ticking until Litho touched it. "Odd..."
Then Matt heard the same ticking coming from a side panel on the right wall of the auditorium. He also heard one behind the stage, but it seemed like the giant was blocking the way to get there.
Matt came back out of it as he headed over to the wall, expecting Sirius to follow him as he went to the panel.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius pulled the bomb out of the bag and tossed it in the air slightly, freezing it in time where it was, more so that it was easier to find later and not just hidden amongst the chairs. He followed after Matthias once he was done with the bomb Litho had brought back. "I'm to assume that there's another one over here somewhere?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius pulled the bomb out of the bag and tossed it in the air slightly, freezing it in time where it was, more so that it was easier to find later and not just hidden amongst the chairs. He followed after Matthias once he was done with the bomb Litho had brought back. "I'm to assume that there's another one over here somewhere?"
Matt stopped in front of the panel, thinking about opening it, but decided he shouldn't.
"There's a bomb behind here, and if this panel is rigged, we shouldn't open it. Can you freeze the area inside the bomb without opening the panel?" Matt asked.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho took his bag back and flew upstairs, retrieving his equipment. He listened around for a bit, checking for more bombs on the second floor. He glided about, tilting his ears around to listen for any sign of the bombs. He wasn't sure if there were any more up here, but better safe then sorry.
My characters!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:The siblings nodded in unison, as Blithe tried to catch his breath, "Sounds like a... ha... plan."

"alright, let's go," Chris said as he began sneaking towards, and then up, the stairs. he stayed vigilant, not wanting to accidentally activate one of those bombs, or run into any of these bad guys.
A red fox and a yellow fox watch over the cats from a few flights up, masking their presence while observing.

======
MrNeonShot wrote:
Deske wrote:Sirius pulled the bomb out of the bag and tossed it in the air slightly, freezing it in time where it was, more so that it was easier to find later and not just hidden amongst the chairs. He followed after Matthias once he was done with the bomb Litho had brought back. "I'm to assume that there's another one over here somewhere?"
Matt stopped in front of the panel, thinking about opening it, but decided he shouldn't.
"There's a bomb behind here, and if this panel is rigged, we shouldn't open it. Can you freeze the area inside the bomb without opening the panel?" Matt asked.
An orange fox and purple fox watch them from across the room, assessing the situation.

======

Meanwhile, A green fox and a blue fox are running up the stairs, looking for something.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

The officer took down the information and thanked the two ferrets, letting them know that he would be calling them in for an investigation later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorian wasn't sure what to make of the new fox that showed up, she seemed familiar to him, but it wasn't the time to deal with that. There was this rooster that was flying around, he knew how to find the villain as well.
"Chip, set the visor to do a thermal scan see if you can find any trace of the jet pack" Dorians visor switched to show the thermal infrared spectrum, it would be easy to find a recently used jet pack. He looked around the room, at the fox on the stage, and then up at the second floor. He could see the foxes that were teleporting earlier. he looked behind him and then he saw the running jet pack and the rooster controlling it, hiding behind a curtain on the stage. He turned off the "heat vision" and did a running jump to the curtain. He fired at the curtain, probably missing, though that was his plan anyway. To draw the rooster out, to attack him in the open, jet pack against jet pack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It finally dawned on Jim what exactly happened a few moments ago. That fox hit him and sent him flying. Not even that panda...thing did that.

angrily he focused back on the fox and charged.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius nodded and placed his paws on the panel, closing his eyes and concentrating for a few seconds before removing them. He gave a tap and listened to the panel ring for a second. "And....done."
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin took aim at the big fellow on the stage, waiting for a prompt moment to launch the improvised rocket.
Iron Panda wrote: It finally dawned on Jim what exactly happened a few moments ago. That fox hit him and sent him flying. Not even that panda...thing did that.

angrily he focused back on the fox and charged.
Larkin pulled the lace fast, firing the Captain towards Jim.

RP Character(s)
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

The captain woke up to the sound of a very loud jet. "Huh" he thought "I don't remember falling as sleep in a je-" His thought was interrupted when the can hits jim, which barely nudges the giant and makes him stumble a bit. "Youch!" Jim shouted, he picked up the can and threw it at the fox before continuing the charge.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:Litho took his bag back and flew upstairs, retrieving his equipment. He listened around for a bit, checking for more bombs on the second floor. He glided about, tilting his ears around to listen for any sign of the bombs. He wasn't sure if there were any more up here, but better safe then sorry.
There were now , though just very faintly, sounds of 2 more bombs on the upper floor. One on top of a column not too far from him, but the other one was at the back of the room.
Deske wrote:Sirius nodded and placed his paws on the panel, closing his eyes and concentrating for a few seconds before removing them. He gave a tap and listened to the panel ring for a second. "And....done."
"What are you guys doing ?!" the fox, who was now standing between Sirius, Matt and the charging giant, snapped at them "There are bombs and madmen all over the place, why aren't you RUNNING ?!"
Iron Panda wrote:The captain woke up to the sound of a very loud jet. "Huh" he thought "I don't remember falling as sleep in a je-" His thought was interrupted when the can hits jim, which barely nudges the giant and makes him stumble a bit. "Youch!" Jim shouted, he picked up the can and threw it at the fox before continuing the charge.
Distracted by the bystanders, the vixen only had enough time to punch the trashcan away, but hurt her right arm in the process.
Iron Panda wrote: Dorian wasn't sure what to make of the new fox that showed up, she seemed familiar to him, but it wasn't the time to deal with that. There was this rooster that was flying around, he knew how to find the villain as well.
"Chip, set the visor to do a thermal scan see if you can find any trace of the jet pack" Dorians visor switched to show the thermal infrared spectrum, it would be easy to find a recently used jet pack. He looked around the room, at the fox on the stage, and then up at the second floor. He could see the foxes that were teleporting earlier. he looked behind him and then he saw the running jet pack and the rooster controlling it, hiding behind a curtain on the stage. He turned off the "heat vision" and did a running jump to the curtain. He fired at the curtain, probably missing, though that was his plan anyway. To draw the rooster out, to attack him in the open, jet pack against jet pack.
Jumping out of the curtain, the hidden bomber-the Rooster from before- took off into the air, and shook his head toward the armor-clad panda
"oh dear, that was an unexpected turn of event! But my dear boy, you could've informed me first, it's just not right for a director to just join in the play abruptly like this , won't do at all"
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Dorian used his jet pack to jump up and grab a hold of the rooster, "This is your final curtain call Cornel Sanders, the reviews are in and the critic think your show is a joke, a total flop." He punched the rooster a few times and set a timed bomb of his own on the roosters jetpack, then let go. On the way down, his suit changed back into the more tank like mode from earlier. Once on the ground he shouted "EVERYONE, OUT! NOW!" He tossed debris at the rubble blocking the door, finally breaking it apart. The rest of the building cleared out. He then watched as his little surprise for the rooster went off and shocked him for a few seconds. "That includes you chicken"
-------------
Jim got to the fox and grabbed her by the arm she did not hurt, "Aww, did the little vixen hurt her arm? Let me make it even." He squeezed the arm the lifted her up "You have really made me mad, but lets see if you can block this" He then throws Alexis across the room, right into a wall.
RP Characters:
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho was about to retrieve the closest bomb when he heard Dorian call out. He debated whether or not to take the bombs, but he finally decided against it. He had cleared out the second floor already, so he was sure no one would be hurt. He flew back downstairs a looked around.

"What is going on?"
My characters!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt was about to reply that they needed to find the bombs when he saw the towering presence. He ducked behind Sirius as the vixen was lifted up, but Sirius was ready to protect the gecko. When she was flung across the room, Sirius attempted to catch her, but it happened way to fast.
"Sirius, we need to leave!" Matt shouted as now his nerves were getting to him. Noises seemed to be getting louder as the gecko visibly shook in fear. Sirius saw the fear in Matthias' eyes and nodded.
The 2 then leave, running out of the building as quickly as they could, thanks to CP's busting up the rubble at the door.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The siblings quickly followed their friend as the action unfolded. As the shout to get out rang out, Sky grimaced and muttered, "Oh, dear and here I thought this was a wonderful place for a picnic. Thank you Captain obvious." She sighed and directed her next words to Chris, "As obvious as his words are, let's comply. Not much we can do anyways."
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Mickey wrote:Litho was about to retrieve the closest bomb when he heard Dorian call out. He debated whether or not to take the bombs, but he finally decided against it. He had cleared out the second floor already, so he was sure no one would be hurt. He flew back downstairs a looked around.

"What is going on?"
The panda looked down at the small bat. "The bombs are not important anymore and a few of you are lingering, you need to leave. Instead of looking for them. Trust me, it's going to be okay if they explode. There is already a giant hole in the celling."
If his helmet wasn't on he would have glared at sky, but decided to let the comment go. Since at least now they were not hiding under a table with a chance to be blown up.
He looked for the rooster that was flying around. His jetpack was ready for another flight, soaring up he flew over to grab the rooster and rip the pack off his back.
RP Characters:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:The siblings quickly followed their friend as the action unfolded. As the shout to get out rang out, Sky grimaced and muttered, "Oh, dear and here I thought this was a wonderful place for a picnic. Thank you Captain obvious." She sighed and directed her next words to Chris, "As obvious as his words are, let's comply. Not much we can do anyways."
"Duh, we're only still here cause the easy exit was blocked," Chris turned back to get the heck out. "I can handle petty crimes and bullies, but these guys are ridiculous."

in his mind, he was thinking of ways he could increase the range of his powers so he could help in situations like this. makeshift taser? railgun? maybe just find a way to shoot a conductor into the enemy's leg or something? He was finally in a place where he may be able to openly use his powers (albeit with a mask) without having all the media coverage following him, and the bad guys are to tough for his current level.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ah, youths and their eagerness" the rooster smiled , landed on his feet. "There's such a thing as "timing" dear boy, you must only act when your role is u-".
In the middle of his teasing, the villain was distracted by a large explosion where the fox was thrown to moments ago.
"oh my! It seems we have a new character on the scene!" he exclaimed, looking at the vixen who was standing up from the rubble, badly hurt from the giant's attack, a dark-blue dagger floating next to her.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Meanwhile, the Blue masked fox and Green masked fox reach a security room, accessing the situation. The Blue one speaks on his earpiece, giving his orders.

"Team Alpha, extract the gecko and husky. Execute priority Oscar."

========

The Orange masked fox begins running to the gecko and husky, followed by the purple masked fox.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Iron Panda wrote:The officer took down the information and thanked the two ferrets, letting them know that he would be calling them in for an investigation later.
With that done the two ferrets looked at each other, Uistean being a little more in shock than either of them would like. "What, it's good to be calm. I'll tell you about it later."

"You said that earlier."

"Well it's not later enough. Come on." Yves walked off around the side checking behind the building to make sure everything was okay still. Finding nothing, "How about we check out that thing the officer was talking about." Without saying much more he walked off yet again, this time in the direction of the city meeting. Uistean redundantly followed behind.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Iron Panda wrote: The panda looked down at the small bat. "The bombs are not important anymore and a few of you are lingering, you need to leave. Instead of looking for them. Trust me, it's going to be okay if they explode. There is already a giant hole in the celling."
If his helmet wasn't on he would have glared at sky, but decided to let the comment go. Since at least now they were not hiding under a table with a chance to be blown up.
He looked for the rooster that was flying around. His jetpack was ready for another flight, soaring up he flew over to grab the rooster and rip the pack off his back.
The fruit bat nodded. Litho checked to make sure he still had everything in his backpack before taking to the skies. He flew out the nearest exit and turned to look at the building.

"This is why I don't play hero during the day."
My characters!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote:Meanwhile, the Blue masked fox and Green masked fox reach a security room, accessing the situation. The Blue one speaks on his earpiece, giving his orders.

"Team Alpha, extract the gecko and husky. Execute priority Oscar."

========

The Orange masked fox begins running to the gecko and husky, followed by the purple masked fox.
The gecko and Husky were already outside, panting before noticing the foxes running towards them. Matt slowed down for the orange fox to catch up before calling to Sirius to slow down.
"Hey! What do you need?"
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Edward watched the security feed intently. He watched the vixen be thrown into a wall, watched as she seemingly got back up, though wounded, she seemed ready to take on the giant. It was at that moment he noticed her glowing dark blue dagger. The dagger, and the ability to make it float like that was known to him, however the user wasn't familiar. "Does she have a student now?" he thought.

Edward was able to get access to Dorians computer system and internal communications. "Dorian, this is your father. Listen to me right now son, you need to get out of there, forget the bombs, grab whoever you can and move now!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorian had seen Alexis survive the throw across the room, and noticed that the rooster was distracted. Since the rooster landed close to him, Dorian was able to jab him across the jaw. Hopefully either knocking him out or giving him the idea to leave.

He then got the message from his father, he wasn't about to argue with him. He looked at Alexis, then to the security guard. "What is this person doing?! He thought to himself, using his jet pack he flew over and lifted the guard up and flew outside of the building.
Outside there were first responders, police, firemen, EMT's, the officers aiming their guns right at Dorian. They saw Dorian bringing out the security guard and could hear some of the crowd cheer, a few telling the police to not open fire. The officers believed the crowd and lowered their weapons.
Dorian ran over to the head officer, "Captain, we need to clear everyone from the building, there are bombs inside planted by a rooster. I don't know how many but it is unsafe".
"Hold up, what happened in there, who are you?" The police captain asked.
"Some genetically altered giant attacked, tried to kill the mayor, I don't know if he made it out..." Dorian paused and looked around, he didn't see the mayor, but the mayor wasn't inside either. "He was joined by the rooster I mentioned and a cat with a paintball gun that contained chemically altered paint inside the ammunition." He handed over the case he took from Ketchup "Here in fact, this is evidence. I don't know the status of either of them, I was about to go back. there and find anyone else stuck inside before the bombs go off".
The captain held onto his arm, "Thank you, but I can't have you risk your life, that's our job, its to dangerous."
Dorian looked down at him and lifted the Captains hand, "I know, that's what the suit is for." He was about to leave when he looked back at the Captain "As for who I am, consider me a good Samaritan that happens to be blessed with the ability to help". Using the jet pack he flew up and back inside the building.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward was glad Dorian made it out, but was surprised to see him fly back in, the building was cleared though. Then he saw him take the cat he fought earlier and fly out.
As for Edward he put on his mask and teleported back down to the main floor, he reappeared in the shadows and stayed there. He was going to see what the Vixen would do, and if the bombs did go off. He would pull her out.
------------------------------------
The giant was stuck, dumbfounded by how or whatever the vixen had been doing, the floating knife, her surviving that throw. He began to bulk up and grow larger, about to charge right for Alexis. Oblivious to everyone and everything around him.
Last edited by Jacey on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin crawled around under the chairs inside the building trying to stay hidden from the giant now everyone else had left. He'd picked up the jammed paint-ball gun in the choas, but doing so had left him vulnerable and alone. So, he just kept crawling towards the door he'd used, several times, earlier.

RP Character(s)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Frustrated at being dragged away, but unable to overpower the suit, the best she can do is collapse her weapon back into it's concealed form and pulling her sleeve down over it.

I likely could have recovered from the blast, ensuring the berserker is terminated is more important... She mentally grumbled to herself. As much as it annoyed her though, she couldn't entirely fault her 'rescuer' his ignorance of her durability. It's not like he was a psychic.

Once she was dropped off, she tried to get out of sight. The last thing she needed right now was for someone to realize there was a guard that shouldn't exist present, while surrounded by cops...
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Iron Panda wrote: Dorian had seen Alexis survive the throw across the room, and noticed that the rooster was distracted. Since the rooster landed close to him, Dorian was able to jab him across the jaw. Hopefully either knocking him out or giving him the idea to leave.
"such a rough young man, leaving before the final scene too...." the rooster mused, looking at Dorian who was flying away, after pretending to be knocked out by the armor panda.
"Such a shame too....." he said , watching the fox getting back to her feet, then with a press of a button, exploded a hole on the floor "but it seems the is my time to make an exit as well, make your way out when you're done playing lad, arts are best observe from afar after all" he said, then jumped down the hole
Iron Panda wrote: The giant was stuck, dumbfounded by how or whatever the vixen had been doing, the floating knife, her surviving that throw. He began to bulk up and grow larger, about to charge right for Alexis. Oblivious to everyone and everything around him.
The fox raised her right arm, which was quickly covered with black fur and red vein-like patterns. When she brought her arm down again, suddenly there was a giant sword slammed down right next to the giant. The blade itself was bigger than him, but it seemed to have missed its intended target. However, 2 more swords, though much small, already heading straight toward him from above in a blinding speed.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Jim caught one of the swords flying at him, but failed to get the other which hit him in the shoulder. He pulled out the sword and chuckled out a menacing laugh "Silly vixen" he bellowed out "That was not even a flesh wound." He threw both blades back at his opponent, then began to charge at her.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dorian flew back inside to find any remaining civilians, all were mostly gone. But he spotted a fox in a coat near the lobby entrance that led to the business half of the tower. "Larkin, why is he still here?" He looked around but didn't see even the unconscious Captain Ketchup in sight, perhaps he was buried under some rubble. He ran over to Larkin and then noticed the gaping hole in the floor. The rooster must have escaped through there, he could track him later. Grabbing the fox, he used what little bit of the jetpacks energy to leave quickly.

Once outside he put the fox down on the ground, "You alright civilian?" he asked.
RP Characters:
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin tided himself up before speaking. 'Yeah, I'm ok. Suprised almost everyone got out so quickly though.' Truthfully he wasn't surprised. He'd intended on being inside as long as he could try to do something. But that wasn't something he wanted to share. 'Thanks for getting me out. But there's still someone else inside. They seemed to be on the losing end of a battle of attrition.'

RP Character(s)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Iron Panda wrote:Jim caught one of the swords flying at him, but failed to get the other which hit him in the shoulder. He pulled out the sword and chuckled out a menacing laugh "Silly vixen" he bellowed out "That was not even a flesh wound." He threw both blades back at his opponent, then began to charge at her.
"tanos ni menoitar:" Not wasting any time, the fox grabbed the floating blade, muttering in some strange language. The swords vanished into sparks of light before they can reach her. Almost immediately, she thrust the weapon into the ground.
"maitnecsinimer ellim sinima"
in a blink of an eye, darkness covered the auditorium, or what's left of it. From the shadows, thousands of swords, spears and javelins appeared all around them, aiming and flying for the giant at blinding speed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside, everyone can suddenly hear a loud booming sound and a small tremor under their feet.

(translation:
aspect's echoes: reminiscence of a thousand blades)