Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

69eist wrote:Elliot couldn't help but be surprised, seeing another super. But he was more shocked that the thief was getting hurt. He tries to run up to them and yells.
"Stop!"
"huh?" Chris said looking as Elliot came up. "oh, don't worry, I just..." he pause a second, realizing he probably shouldn't publicly advertise his powers "hit a nerve. He'll be fine in no time, but now he doesn't have your stuff." he picked up the bag the thief had dropped and tried to hand it to the fox.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

As the thief is about to hit the ground, he teleports away, abandoning the bag of goods. But he seems to have left something on the ground.

Elliot graciously accepts the bag from the orange feline in front of him.
"Thanks mister!..... He disappeared!..."
Last edited by 69eist on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin took the visitor pass and put it around his neck before handing the tool bag over. 'The bag's empty, I was going to go shopping later and use it to carry the stuff home. I prefer to keep my tools in my coat, it gets in the way a lot less.' Larkin took his coat off his shoulders and held that out to Brian. 'So I'm assuming you're going to want to check that too? Just don't tip it upside-down, you'll make some trip hazards. A lot of trip hazards'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looked about the inside of the building, counting heads. "Only a few, maybe 4. Seems we're a bit early actually. They did say, what was it, 15- 30 minutes until closing?" He spied a bench and walked over to it, taking a seat and checking his watch, "Seems like everyone else here is like us, a bit early."
"Huh... I thought it would've taken us longer to get here." Matt remarked. He then followed the dog to the bench, his cane knocking against the bench with a tap before the gecko felt for the seat. He then sat down on the bench next to the dog.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius could only smile at that, "You'd be surprised how time flies when you're talking to someone while doing something, even if it should have taken longer it'll feel like it was only a few seconds."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius could only smile at that, "You'd be surprised how time flies when you're talking to someone while doing something, even if it should have taken longer it'll feel like it was only a few seconds."
"This place is going to get crowded soon enough. How many people do you think will be here?" Matt asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"ah man....." the vixen sighed . Not really a slow day, but well , kind of having less costumer than the days before . She's still new , so there's that , or at least that's what she told herself , as she looked around the shop with various plants and flowers , both inside and out the garden . She never was the type of people to enjoy the whole ceremony sort of things , too crowded , too loud , too many people , too "official" , too many things she doesn't like . Still......maybe she can get something out of it if she goes there now......worth it though ?
"eenie.........meenie............miney.........."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Once they were home, Strike headed upstairs to her room and locked herself in, before retrieving a laptop from a hidden wall panel in her closet. As it booted up, the software her old friend had put on it kicked in spoofing a mobile signal and getting her connected.

After getting online, she manually entered the an ip adress from memory, that seemed to go nowhere. bypassing the fake 'page not found' screen a text box came up.

- It's me, old friend. I need hardware. -

She waited for a response, it might be a while.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves and Uistean made their way around the city streets, "Not exactly empty yet."
"Oh everyone's still probably making their way over there."
"Yeah, seems like they'll be late though, was really hoping it would be more empty than this."
"The walk is still nice though."
Yves just looked at him, "You know it is."
"Okay."
"How about we check some places out."
"Isn't everything suppose to close soon."
"Hey, you said it yourself, doesn't seem like anyone's caring about timing soon."
Yves looked at him again, "Well, how about that one." Uistean pointed at a small flower shop.
"Really?" Yves said with no pleasure.
"Yeah."
"Why?" And with the Uistean walked through the door, Yves sighed and followed after him.
Last edited by Civilization on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked around the room, "Judging by the amount of people here right now, I'd say at least 40 or so people. Enough to fill this up a good amount."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looked around the room, "Judging by the amount of people here right now, I'd say at least 40 or so people. Enough to fill this up a good amount."
"That sounds cool." Matt remarked. He sat back and relaxed, listening to the mumble around them. "So, um... do you have anything to talk about?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Yves and Uistean made their way around the city streets, "Not exactly empty yet."
"Oh everyone's still probably making their way over there."
"Yeah, seems like they'll be late though, was really hoping it would be more empty than this."
"The walk is still nice though."
Yves just looked at him, "You know it is."
"Okay."
"How about we check some places out."
"Isn't everything suppose to close soon."
"Hey, you said it yourself, doesn't seem like anyone's caring about timing soon."
Yves looked at him again, "Well, how about that one." Uistean pointed at a small flower shop.
"Really?" Yves said with no pleasure.
"Yeah."
"Why?" And with the Uistean walked through the door, Yves sighed and followed after him.
"Oh greetings !" the vixen greeted the pair of ferrets with a friendly smile as the entered her shop "How may I help you today ?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves looked around the flower shop, it was nice and peasant, on the empty side, which he liked. If he could get into flowers he would probably really like this place.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Oh greetings !" the vixen greeted the pair of ferrets with a friendly smile as the entered her shop "How may I help you today ?"
UIstean gave a polite wave and a smile himself, "Greetings." He paused at the question, he knew nothing of plants either. "Um, do you have anything that grows fruits or vegetables for sale?"
Yves smiled and nodded as the vixen greeted them, he casually made his way between the little aisles of plants, smelling each of them from a distance, not sure if he would ruin anything here while Uistean did what he was doing.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Yves looked around the flower shop, it was nice and peasant, on the empty side, which he liked. If he could get into flowers he would probably really like this place.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Oh greetings !" the vixen greeted the pair of ferrets with a friendly smile as the entered her shop "How may I help you today ?"
UIstean gave a polite wave and a smile himself, "Greetings." He paused at the question, he knew nothing of plants either. "Um, do you have anything that grows fruits or vegetables for sale?"
Yves smiled and nodded as the vixen greeted them, he casually made his way between the little aisles of plants, smelling each of them from a distance, not sure if he would ruin anything here while Uistean did what he was doing.
"well......let me see.....ah! Please , come this way." the vixen smiled , leading the ferret outside into the big garden around the house
"Usually costumers are here for flowers , gifts for friends , decoration around the house , so I don't have the fruit trees in the house , but , how about these ?" she asked , showing her costumer a small range of fruit trees , apples , peaches , all were just about 30-45 cm in height , and on a more traditional side , some strawberry plants along with some other berry bushes .
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looked ahead, leaning back and interlocking his fingers behind his head, "Hrmm, I don't know. To be honest I didn't expect to get here so quickly."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"well......let me see.....ah! Please , come this way." the vixen smiled , leading the ferret outside into the big garden around the house
"Usually costumers are here for flowers , gifts for friends , decoration around the house , so I don't have the fruit trees in the house , but , how about these ?" she asked , showing her costumer a small range of fruit trees , apples , peaches , all were just about 30-45 cm in height , and on a more traditional side , some strawberry plants along with some other berry bushes .
Uistean looked around at the selection presented, he like the option of getting food from home, but wasn't sure if he could take care of such a thing like a plant. "Um, won't be able to do anything as big as a tree." He looked at the littler bushes growing different -berries. He pointed at those types, "Those look doable, guess, um, I'll take one of each?" He looked at the vixen, "Are they hard to take care of?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky was walking away when she heard the thief collide with the glass, and almost ran to him when Chris beat her to the punch and electrocuted him. She went from ready to fight back to slightly wilted and made her way over to Chris and Elliot, groaning when the thief poofed away again. As she got to them Blithe had come to her side, more dejected looking than her. She looked to Chris, and spoke without her voice conveying her feelings on the situation, "Good work. At least you saved the bag."

Blithe wilted even more, head and shoulders slumping, "Unlike me."

Sky's ears tilted back and put a paw on Blithe's shoulder, "Unlike us."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

69eist wrote:As the thief is about to hit the ground, he teleports away, abandoning the bag of goods. But he seems to have left something on the ground.

Elliot graciously accepts the bag from the orange feline in front of him.
"Thanks mister!..... He disappeared!..."
"Yeah, that is a bit strange," Chris said, looking at where the thief had been. It would make sense that he couldn't have been the only animal with powers in this world, but he never thought he'd meet another one, let alone fight them.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Sky was walking away when she heard the thief collide with the glass, and almost ran to him when Chris beat her to the punch and electrocuted him. She went from ready to fight back to slightly wilted and made her way over to Chris and Elliot, groaning when the thief poofed away again. As she got to them Blithe had come to her side, more dejected looking than her. She looked to Chris, and spoke without her voice conveying her feelings on the situation, "Good work. At least you saved the bag."

Blithe wilted even more, head and shoulders slumping, "Unlike me."

Sky's ears tilted back and put a paw on Blithe's shoulder, "Unlike us."
"Don't beat yourselves up over it, they obviously weren't your average theif," he consoled the two cats. "If I didn't know how to take them down fast, they would have just disappeared again with the bag. Now how about we go finish our shopping before the mall closes?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot bows back and forth quickly to the cats for a moment, thanking them.
"No no, thank you thank you for the help."

Elliot tries to pick out some candy from the bag and paws out some for them to try.
"Here you go guys, help yourselves to some candy"

[The party is awarded 3 pieces of candy each]

======

Meanwhile,

The thief tries to get up, struggling a little before a hooded figure steps into the light, revealing they are hiding in store nearby.
"Are you alright Benji? That looked like it hurt."

The thief rolls onto his back, showing his face in the light, revealing a familiar looking orange fox.
"I'm fine, being pummeled by a ferret and shocked by a cat isn't too bad."

He said, trying to seem tough.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Uistean looked around at the selection presented, he like the option of getting food from home, but wasn't sure if he could take care of such a thing like a plant. "Um, won't be able to do anything as big as a tree." He looked at the littler bushes growing different -berries. He pointed at those types, "Those look doable, guess, um, I'll take one of each?" He looked at the vixen, "Are they hard to take care of?"
"alright then" the vixen smiled , start digging up the 3 small bushes , each of a different kind "They're pretty easy to take care of , you just need to water them around a couple of days , change their dirt for around a month or so if you keep them it pots , make sre they have enough sunlight , and that's it"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Okay, I think I can handle that." Uistean looked at the vixen digging up the plants, "DO you have any pots that can hold those for sale then too?" He paused for a second, "And how much is this all going to cost?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:"Okay, I think I can handle that." Uistean looked at the vixen digging up the plants, "DO you have any pots that can hold those for sale then too?" He paused for a second, "And how much is this all going to cost?"
"Ah yes , please wait just a moment" the vixen said , then ran pass Uistean , into the house , and came back later with 3 small pots "there we go , anyway erm.........around $33 , in total , I mean"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With the plants now in the pots Uistean had an easier time trying to balance the three between his two paws, "Thank you. And that sounds like a fine price." It reality he had no idea if he was getting ripped off or not, but he already ruined the pots and the plants. "Hold on. Yves!"
Yves walked out of the shop and over to them, "Yeah."
"It's thirty three dollars."
Yves sighed as he dug out the money from one of his belt pouches, "Okay." He handed the vixen $35, "You can keep the change."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh no no no" the vixen smiled , giving back $2 to Yves "Thank you , but I should not take more than the the transaction's worth"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"oh no no no" the vixen smiled , giving back $2 to Yves "Thank you , but I should not take more than the the transaction's worth"
"Okay then. Ready?" Yves took the $2 while looking at Uistean.
"Yeah." Uistead said as he continued to try and balance the potted plants, "It was nice meeting you."
Yves took one of the pots from Uistean, "Well, goodbye then."
And with that both the ferrets made their way back home for a second time.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thank you , have a good day" the vixen said as her customers leave , before going back to cleaning around the house .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves and Uistean made their way back home, putting the potted plants in one of the windows to get light.
"You think this is a good spot?"
How should I know?"
"Fair enough, hope it is then." Uistean looked over at Yves, "Now what?"
"Thought we'd continue that walk."
"Okay, great."
And with that the two of them once again made their way back outside to walk around the city area.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Episode 1 Chapter 2

Crim Tech

As some time has passed, many citizens have gathered at Crim Tech for the special occasion. Guests file into a spacious, modern auditorium, as foxes serve hors d'oeuvres to those already seated. The scene is lit by a combination of LEDs carefully concealed behind the brightly colored acoustic baffles on the walls and a series of impressive chandeliers provide a warm glow from overhead. A band tunes up in front of the stage below a podium lit by a single spotlight; the bulk of the performing area is hidden from view behind a deep red curtain. The buzz of chatter begins to quieten as there's a sense that any second now, the ceremony will begin.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

ah..... the vixen from the flower shop , now sitting near the somewhere at the back of the auditorium , near the door , where the crowd is less dense , sighed inward
I shouldn't have come here ........should be going around , mapping out the place.......wonder if I can get out now without looking awkward
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:Episode 1 Chapter 2

Crim Tech

As some time has passed, many citizens have gathered at Crim Tech for the special occasion. Guests file into a spacious, modern auditorium, as foxes serve hors d'oeuvres to those already seated. The scene is lit by a combination of LEDs carefully concealed behind the brightly colored acoustic baffles on the walls and a series of impressive chandeliers provide a warm glow from overhead. A band tunes up in front of the stage below a podium lit by a single spotlight; the bulk of the performing area is hidden from view behind a deep red curtain. The buzz of chatter begins to quieten as there's a sense that any second now, the ceremony will begin.
-Meanwhile before the ceremony began and before the area got to busy, Dorian briefly showed Larkin the building, the museum levels that were set up to be one level per century (give or take), he explained the reason for the large lobby as the set up crew finished building the stage to the eastern side of the building, many chairs now being set up and the crowds forming. The set up crew was rather efficient and the lobby was separated by a glass wall with a large aquarium for such events to take place on the museum side so as to not bother people who were there on business, he showed how the museum elevators only went to a certain floor, but they could get to the rest of the building through smaller lobby like areas that held the official elevators that took visitors to the non museum levels. The upper floors where just as expansive and massive as the rest of the building. the next section acted as different laboratories and workshops, even some classrooms for free classes for any age to learn science and math there (which the city rather enjoyed the idea of), one floor was just two large lecture halls, another being a computer lab/gaming café, and some meeting rooms, above them were offices/cubicles. At the end of the tour, outside the cyber café is where Dorian finally stopped. "So my friend, that is CrimTech. What do you think?" He asked, after hear before hearing a ring on his phone "Oh dear, sorry Larkin, I am going to actually have to cut the tour short, I need to meet Edward my...well owner I guess, father to me though. I will see you at the ceremony."

After leaving his new friend and using his key to access the private elevator. Dorian went to the floors above the offices, which was where two penthouses were located, he went to the top one, the one that was built for him (the second was his) For some reason his father asked to meet him there instead of the office.
"Welcome back Dorian, did you have a safe drive in?" Edward asked as he got up and embraced Dorian.
"Well, actually, I did have a minor crash."
"What happened? Is the other person alright? I didn't hear anything from HR about this? Why didn't you tell me."
Dorian looked at him surprised that he jumped right to about how this would look publically and about the other person. "Yes, I am fine, so is he. Thanks Eddie." Dorian said in a very annoyed tone "And is that the reason for even asking me to come by? Just work stuff, I already scheduled-"
"No wait, that's not-" Edward sighed, he had been tired lately and didn't mean to think about how an accident would look for the company, such things though could spread to rumors about Dorian being reckless. "I am sorry son, I am worried about you too. I am just stressed." Edward got up and walked over to where a case was standing beside the wall away from any windows, "Well it is sort of a business thing, not for CrimTech. A very special kind. He pulled out a remote and pressed a button, lights lit up the room as shades blacked out the windows and the door was covered by a steel slab. "Dorian, whats going on? suddenly my scanners are reading a strange anomaly. There is something blocking my communication to any satellite, and my sys-"
"Chip? What happened, you still with me?" Dorian muttered under his breath. His advanced Artificial Intelligence never cut out and was unresponsive, something had shut it down, looking at his phone, even his phone wouldn't turn on.
"Sorry Dorian, its a security feature for this safe room, your phone wont work for a while, nothing that isn't shielded will work. Its for security so prying eyes can't see this." Edward pulled down the cloth off the stand, revealing a case that contained a suit and a set of weapons, "The real family business. Being a hero."
Dorian wasn't sure what to say, he sat down, slightly confused as to what was happening. After a moment of thinking he asked, "Did- Are you a Hero?"
Edward smiled, "Ten years ago I was, then I found you and Ryan. My life changed, I needed to do something else, being a hero was to dangerous. You both were already orphans, I didn't want it happening a second time for you both." He went over to Dorian and sat in the armchair across from him "I still keep tabs on what my role in this world is, but its in the background. I know you have a heart that cares for the people of this city, I feel as though you will do anything to protect it. He leaned forward "If you want this son, I can train you to go beyond anything you thought you could do for this city, you will be able to keep it safe from threats that not even the mayor knows exist."
"Well-" Dorian looked down away from Edward, "This is awkward."
Edward sat up, "What is?"
Nervously Dorian brushed the back of this neck with his paw "Do you remember the incident at R&D?"
"I remember it, I'm not fond of what happened."
"And then two weeks later or so that fire at that one restaurant?"
Edwards tone got deeper, more serious, he wasn't sure where Dorian was going, it started to sound as if he was behind those incidents "I take it you are involved somehow?"
Dorian gulped, "Well I... I didn't cause either of those, the time travel experiment at R&D worked-"
"Yes, I heard, but no one else knew about that..." Edward began to feel suspicious
"One thing led to another, and a week later, well last week. I-"
"You became the vigilante" he said quietly, crossing his arms, hoping that Dorian was the vigilante and not the crazed lunatic that started the fire.
Dorian looked at Edward in the eyes, getting the courage to no longer be nervous "Yes, I acquired technology and an artificial intelligence from the future and used them to become a vigilante, to help people. But I promise I wont go above the law, or at least I will try not to."
Edward smiled and laughed joyfully "That's wonderful Dorian"
"It is?"
"Of course, my son might be a vigilante, but you aren't dressing in a pirate costume burning down buildings, or blowing up your old mans company. I can't be more proud of you right now."
"But I failed to stop a criminal dad, also I am breaking the law doing this."
"Once, but I have been watching the vigilante, you saved a family from that fire, you saved a school bus full of kids from being buried alive. You didn't quit, that's what's important. The people of this city will see you sacrificing yourself and running towards danger to save them, as long as you don't give up on this city, then you will never fail this city, and you will never disappoint me."
They both hugged "Thanks dad"
Edward got up, "I would ask to see the suit, but right now you and I both need to be down stairs."
"Oh right! I should get a spot for this" Dorian said, grabbing his pack as the security features turned off. When they did Dorian got into the elevator.
"What- What happened Dorian?" Chip said, restarting once again.
"So, turns out that my dad is a hero and approves of me being one myself. As for what happened with you, it was a safe room, set up to turn off all technology. Maybe a modified EMP like emission?"
"Perhaps so, did he say what his hero name was? And you should make sure that I don't get powered down again in that safe room, or the suit for that matter."
"I will look into it tonight, and he didn't say, why do you ask?" Dorian stopped into the second penthouse to grab a suit that he had requested to be in there, changing quickly and taking the back pack with him just incase it was needed.
"I had suspected he was a hero, I don't know which, but there are a few guesses." Said Chip.

Finally at the main lobby, and after he stashed his backpack in a vent in one of the restrooms. Dorian exited the restroom and spotted in the back a hybrid fox, artic and red. She looked familiar but he couldn't think of why, chip had tapped into the camera system to watch everything for Dorian and noticed him looking at the fox "Dorian, you should say hi".
"What are you talking about?" he whispered.
"That fox you are looking at, trust me, you should go say hello. It will be important to do."
Dorian sighed, Chip was sometimes cryptic as to why he should do anything, sometimes it wasn't for something important or fixed historical thing, just a suggestion from the AI. He wasn't used to the AI, and he wondered how long it would take for another voice in his head to get used to.

Walking up to the fox "Hello there, welcome to the ceremony, I don't think we have met. Though, perhaps we have. You don't have another sister by the name of Sara do you? An artic fox?"
Last edited by Jacey on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh hi , sorry but I don't have any sister by that name . I don't think we have met either , unless we did and it's my memory messing up again , in which case I'm sorry erm , but yeah , nice to meet you "
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

after helping Blithe and Sky get their shopping done, and dropping off the batteries he bought back back home, Chris made his way to the Crim Tech celebration.
he had nothing better to do and figured a celebration could take his mind off of the thief from earlier.
they had powers, he thought to himself. or maybe it was some kind of technology. but this still means I may not be alone. There's a chance I can find out what gave me these powers, find what i have in common with this guy.

(OOC: I forget if Sky and Blithe were gonna be coming with Chris, but either way he's lost in thought right now. If they are there, feel free to shake him out of it, NIW)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Meanwhile, a green fox with glasses walks along an isle, serving Hors d'oeuvres.

"Hors d'oeuvres. Hors d'oeuvres anyone?"He says shyly.

He ponders to himself for a moment. ("At least I don't have to oversee the operations for today")

Unknowingly, he walks next to a certain Red Panda and Fox.

=========

In another isle, a certain yellow fox is serving Hors d'oeuvres quite cheerfully.

"Hey there guys, want some snacks?". He says, skipping around a little.

He thinks to himself: (Woah! Look at all the people and pets! I wonder if I'll see those cats again!")
My Personas

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Oh hi , sorry but I don't have any sister by that name . I don't think we have met either , unless we did and it's my memory messing up again , in which case I'm sorry erm , but yeah , nice to meet you "
"Ah, well then, never mind. I used to know such a fox, she was nice. I guess you reminded me of her." Dorian smiled and tried to move on from his awkward start, "Right, sorry where are my manners. My name is Dorian Smith, and as you can see, I fail rather spectacularly at social gatherings such as this. Though I guess the polite thing to do would be to ask your name?"
The waiter fox walked up next to them, "Oh hello there." Dorian said to the green fox.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The green fox flinches before regaining his composure and adjusts his glasses.

"Oh....H-hi there."

He attempts to serve them. "Care for some Hors d'oeuvres "

He shows the tray to them, standing a little stiff.
My Personas

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

In the corner, a dark skinned brunette human woman in a long blue dress seems to be Watching the crowd. the only trait that anyone might find familiar, a silver necklace with a piece of amethyst in the shape of a ghost at it's center.

That tech had to belong to the vigilante. Or someone else looking for him. Pitty I didn't see which one owned the bag.
She smiles as she sips her drink, Covertly observing each guest looking for familiar traits.

Doesn't matter, They won't be able to resist keeping watch over this event. I just need to look for familiar faces.
Unfortunately she was seeing too many familiar faces. There had to be some way to narrow it down.

A bounty is a bounty... An amateur that can't even finish the job is going to get someone hurt.
She cringed slightly, remembering the one who had made her look just as much an amateur earlier that day.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Buster wrote:In the corner, a dark skinned brunette human woman in a long blue dress seems to be Watching the crowd. the only trait that anyone might find familiar, a silver necklace with a piece of amethyst in the shape of a ghost at it's center.

That tech had to belong to the vigilante. Or someone else looking for him. Pitty I didn't see which one owned the bag.
She smiles as she sips her drink, Covertly observing each guest looking for familiar traits.

Doesn't matter, They won't be able to resist keeping watch over this event. I just need to look for familiar faces.
Unfortunately she was seeing too many familiar faces. There had to be some way to narrow it down.

A bounty is a bounty... An amateur that can't even finish the job is going to get someone hurt.
She cringed slightly, remembering the one who had made her look just as much an amateur earlier that day.
A unsuspecting Orange colored fox walks by, whistling.
My Personas

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Sky and Blithe followed Chris, not quite sure what to say for most of the journey. After awhile Sky turned to Chris, "So... you have gift."

Blithe giggled, chewing on one of the candies the fox had given them, "Arenft they cool?!" He asked excitedly, though slightly muffled due to his candy. Sky gave a quick warning poke to Blithe without turning to her brother.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin watched Dorian leave before heading into the cyber café. He was impressed by how vast the place was. Although, he could never call somewhere like this home. He felt somewhat out of place, like he'd stepped through a door to the future. While pondering Larkin ordered a large drink with extra ice. He began heading back to the lobby, taking the long way around hoping to arrive around the same time as Dorian and get a peek in on the lab to see if the bike had been brought up yet or not.

Unfortunately, Larkin missed the lab section altogether ending up rather lost. Instead of pressing on he back-tracked to the café. This time round he went straight to the lobby.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves and Uistean continued to make their way around the city, "Well, we've been out this for a while."
"You say it likes it's a bad thing." Uistean chuckled, "Why, is there something better to do?"
"No, this is getting better by the minute." He looked around the street, with most places now closed, there was no one around, and he was getting a good chance to map out the place without interference.