Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:"You putting a 'The' in front of his name makes me think I haven't," deadpanned Beacon.
"Hey! Either cut the attitude and listen to me or get out. Your choice, kitten."

Alpha flew between the two, putting his wings out.

"I said enough. Both of you stop having an attitude. Toshi, tell us about the doctor. Now."

Toshi huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why should I, eh?"

"Because I got the money to trade for information."

Toshi seemed more interested. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"The Doctor is a big man. He builds robots likes this, Toshi gestured to the bits on his desk, "For evil doing. He ransacks towns and villages. He doesn't like his work being tampered with and that is exactly what you've children have done."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

[quote="Mickey]

"Hey! Either cut the attitude and listen to me or get out. Your choice, kitten."

Alpha flew between the two, putting his wings out.

"I said enough. Both of you stop having an attitude. Toshi, tell us about the doctor. Now."

Toshi huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why should I, eh?"

"Because I got the money to trade for information."

Toshi seemed more interested. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"The Doctor is a big man. He builds robots likes this, Toshi gestured to the bits on his desk, "For evil doing. He ransacks towns and villages. He doesn't like his work being tampered with and that is exactly what you've children have done."[/quote]

"First, I'm an adult," Beacon pointed out, "Second it's a little strange you know so much about this 'Doctor'. In my experience the guys who know stuff like that usually aren't too far removed from it."
----------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:The robot started running away from Forge at top speed but then stopped when I saw something on the beach it then ran onto the beach through the crowd.
Forge continued to chase the bot. He sort of shoved his way through the crowd, too focused on the robot to bother with an excuse me.
Suddenly there was a scream from a little ways away on the beach.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: "First, I'm an adult," Beacon pointed out, "Second it's a little strange you know so much about this 'Doctor'. In my experience the guys who know stuff like that usually aren't too far removed from it."
"Well, ya younga than me so you're a kid compared to me. And I know so much because I witnessed one of his attacks myself! I do my research, thank you."

Alpha examined Toshi. The older bird seemed stiff under his feathers. Alpha suddenly launched forward and tackled Toshi. He pinned the older bird down by the neck with his foot with his wings raised.

"You're lying. Beacon, search his desk for anything useful."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
"Well, ya younga than me so you're a kid compared to me. And I know so much because I witnessed one of his attacks myself! I do my research, thank you."

Alpha examined Toshi. The older bird seemed stiff under his feathers. Alpha suddenly launched forward and tackled Toshi. He pinned the older bird down by the neck with his foot with his wings raised.

"You're lying. Beacon, search his desk for anything useful."
"With pleasure," purred Beacon. She turned on her headlamp and leaped onto the desk, bending over the top to open the drawers. "Documents, tools, toys..." Becaon finished with the drawers. "Nothing here," she said. She was crestfallen for a moment until she remembered something her mother told her once. "Hang on a sec... Beacon ducked under the desk and gave the underside several good hits with her hand. it made a strange noise. "False bottom!"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha uses his ukulele strap to tie up Toshi before walking over to join Beacon. He joined her underneath the desk, occasionally glances at Toshi from his place on the floor.

"So, what do we do? Do we break it?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:Alpha uses his ukulele strap to tie up Toshi before walking over to join Beacon. He joined her underneath the desk, occasionally glances at Toshi from his place on the floor.

"So, what do we do? Do we break it?"
"Well we could do that," replied Beacon, "Or..." she reached back over the desk into the drawer full of miscellaneous tools and puled out a screwdriver. "We could just unscrew it."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha nods and slides out from under the desk to put his wings away. When he has hands again, he slides back under and begins to unscrew it. When the last screw falls, Alpha removes the bottom and sets it aside.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

WeirdGamer wrote:Suddenly there was a scream from a little ways away on the beach.
This was enough to draw Forge out of his tech induced trance. he ran towards the sound of the scream.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:Alpha nods and slides out from under the desk to put his wings away. When he has hands again, he slides back under and begins to unscrew it. When the last screw falls, Alpha removes the bottom and sets it aside.
"What did you find," asked Beacon.
------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Suddenly there was a scream from a little ways away on the beach.
This was enough to draw Forge out of his tech induced trance. he ran towards the sound of the scream.
Ina secluded area of the beach there was a pink crocodile skink with the small robot on her chest as she tried to push it off. It was surprisingly strong for such a small robot.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:"What did you find," asked Beacon.
Alpha points at a rectangular symbol. The square is yellow with a mans face in the middle. Alpha touches it lightly and the face pushes down with a *cer-chunk*. An annoying laugh rings out and the face starts flashing. It takes Alpha a second to realize.

"It's gonna blow!"

Alpha grabbed Beacon and pulled her out from under the desk just in time. The desk exploded into pieces and in its place was a piece of paper. Alpha picked it up and began reading aloud.

"Looks like you failed me, Toshi. Hope whoever's reading this takes it as a warning to stop snooping around and go back to their normal lives. Sincerely evil, The Doctor. There was some more, but it's chicken scratch."

As Alpha attempted to figure out what the scribbles were, Toshi had shifted enough to use the rope to push a remote out of his shirt pocket. Taking the remote into his beak, Toshi pressed the button. With a whir, about seven robots, all shaped like bees and lady-bugs, came into the hollow. Alpha dropped the paper and looked at them. He took his ukulele strap from around Toshi, but pinned him with his foot.

"You move, you die!"

Alpha wrapped the end of the strap around his hand and swung it like a whip at the first bot he saw. Surprising, the robot broke fairly easily. Alpha looked at Beacon.

"Wanna do a little fighting?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
Alpha points at a rectangular symbol. The square is yellow with a mans face in the middle. Alpha touches it lightly and the face pushes down with a *cer-chunk*. An annoying laugh rings out and the face starts flashing. It takes Alpha a second to realize.

"It's gonna blow!"

Alpha grabbed Beacon and pulled her out from under the desk just in time. The desk exploded into pieces and in its place was a piece of paper. Alpha picked it up and began reading aloud.

"Looks like you failed me, Toshi. Hope whoever's reading this takes it as a warning to stop snooping around and go back to their normal lives. Sincerely evil, The Doctor. There was some more, but it's chicken scratch."

As Alpha attempted to figure out what the scribbles were, Toshi had shifted enough to use the rope to push a remote out of his shirt pocket. Taking the remote into his beak, Toshi pressed the button. With a whir, about seven robots, all shaped like bees and lady-bugs, came into the hollow. Alpha dropped the paper and looked at them. He took his ukulele strap from around Toshi, but pinned him with his foot.

"You move, you die!"

Alpha wrapped the end of the strap around his hand and swung it like a whip at the first bot he saw. Surprising, the robot broke fairly easily. Alpha looked at Beacon.

"Wanna do a little fighting?"
"Er...not really," replied Beacon as she dropped into a fighting stance, "But I guess I don't have much of a choice."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Er...not really," replied Beacon as she dropped into a fighting stance, "But I guess I don't have much of a choice."
Alpha laughs and swings the strap again, this time wrapping it around a bee-like bot. He swung it around before letting it fly towards Beacon.

"Catch!"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote: Alpha laughs and swings the strap again, this time wrapping it around a bee-like bot. He swung it around before letting it fly towards Beacon.

"Catch!"
Beacon quickly took of her helmet and whacked the robot into the far wall.

"I've always been a better batter than fielder."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:Ina secluded area of the beach there was a pink crocodile skink with the small robot on her chest as she tried to push it off. It was surprisingly strong for such a small robot.
Forge ran up to the skink and lifted the robot off of her. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I'dhelp you up, but I don't want this thing to get away and my screwdrivers are in my hand so I can't disable it yet."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: Beacon quickly took of her helmet and whacked the robot into the far wall.

"I've always been a better batter than fielder."
"You'd think someone working for this Doctor person would have better security system."

With them busy with the robots, Toshi pounded the wall behind him and a panel opened up. An alarm went off and another robot came out. It was twice Toshi's size and was represented a giant crane. It spread it's wings and cawed viciously.

"Well then."
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote: "You'd think someone working for this Doctor person would have better security system."

With them busy with the robots, Toshi pounded the wall behind him and a panel opened up. An alarm went off and another robot came out. It was twice Toshi's size and was represented a giant crane. It spread it's wings and cawed viciously.

"Well then."
"Have you never read a story or seen a vid in your life," asked Beacon glaring at Toshi. "You never say something like that!"
---------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:[
Forge ran up to the skink and lifted the robot off of her. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I'dhelp you up, but I don't want this thing to get away and my screwdrivers are in my hand so I can't disable it yet."
"Thanks," said the skink standing up. She looked him up and down and then suddenly got in a defensive stance. "Wait, how do I know you're not secretly with them?'

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: "Have you never read a story or seen a vid in your life," asked Beacon glaring at Toshi. "You never say something like that!"
"I can't help if it if I speak my mind!"

The robot charged at Alpha and he jumped out of the way. He swing the strap and it wrapped around the robots neck. He whooped as he swung onto it's back. The robot for a moment to look back at him.

"Uh oh. WHOA!"

The robot began to shake, attempting to get Alpha off.

BEA! CON! PLEASE! HELP!"
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Quasi made his way through the downtown crowd, enjoying the sites that he had seen so many times before. He found himself in front of the HEXAeco building. There wasn't much he could do there, so he continued on to find himself at the river again. He realized how little he was getting done today, not that he really had anything to do. So he just began to follow the river down to the ocean, at least he could see what the beach looked like after all.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote: "I can't help if it if I speak my mind!"

The robot charged at Alpha and he jumped out of the way. He swing the strap and it wrapped around the robots neck. He whooped as he swung onto it's back. The robot for a moment to look back at him.

"Uh oh. WHOA!"

The robot began to shake, attempting to get Alpha off.

BEA! CON! PLEASE! HELP!"
"Hang on buddy," said Beacon.

"I swear if he jokes 'I was already doing that'... she thought as she leaped onto the robot head. She awkwardly managed to barley hold on. She then carefully punched one of the robot's visual receptors.

She closed her eyes as glass rained down on her and cried out to Toshi, "Get the other one!"

------------
Civilization wrote:Quasi made his way through the downtown crowd, enjoying the sites that he had seen so many times before. He found himself in front of the HEXAeco building. There wasn't much he could do there, so he continued on to find himself at the river again. He realized how little he was getting done today, not that he really had anything to do. So he just began to follow the river down to the ocean, at least he could see what the beach looked like after all.
At the beach a small spider-like robot watched Quasi from the cover of a nearby picnic basket.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:
"Hang on buddy," said Beacon.

"I swear if he jokes 'I was already doing that'... she thought as she leaped onto the robot head. She awkwardly managed to barley hold on. She then carefully punched one of the robot's visual receptors.

She closed her eyes as glass rained down on her and cried out to Toshi, "Get the other one!"

The bird screeched as it's eye was taken out. It was unable to see Beacon and was now violently throwing its head around. Alpha couldn't tell if it was looking for her or trying to shake her off, but either way, he couldn't help her out without being flung off.

"Toshi! Please!"

The other bird took a step away from the whole situation. He looked between them and the door. He could leave right now and continue to live his life and leave these kids at the mercy of the beast. He looked at them one more time before bolting for the door. Alpha watched him go.

"Toshi..."

Alpha grit his beak and pulled on the strap he had around the bots neck. It squawked and attempted to break free, but Alpha simply pulled harder. He set his feet, one behind him and the other pressing down the robots neck, and with one final pull, the neck disconnected from the body. Wires popped and fizzed as the head was flung aside. Alpha walked over to it and pushed Beacon aside. He propelled himself as high as he could within the hollow and slammed his feet down on the head, smashing it to bits. The raven stared down at it, huffing without a word. His red eyes were full of fury and hatred and his fists were clenched within his gloves.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Forge ran up to the skink and lifted the robot off of her. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I'dhelp you up, but I don't want this thing to get away and my screwdrivers are in my hand so I can't disable it yet."
"Thanks," said the skink standing up. She looked him up and down and then suddenly got in a defensive stance. "Wait, how do I know you're not secretly with them?'
"With who? the robots?" Forge asked,shoving the robot under his arm to get at his screwdrivers. "Honestly, I just wanna know how these guys tick, so If you don't trust me you can head home. But first, Do you have any idea why this thing was after you?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
The bird screeched as it's eye was taken out. It was unable to see Beacon and was now violently throwing its head around. Alpha couldn't tell if it was looking for her or trying to shake her off, but either way, he couldn't help her out without being flung off.

"Toshi! Please!"

The other bird took a step away from the whole situation. He looked between them and the door. He could leave right now and continue to live his life and leave these kids at the mercy of the beast. He looked at them one more time before bolting for the door. Alpha watched him go.

"Toshi..."

Alpha grit his beak and pulled on the strap he had around the bots neck. It squawked and attempted to break free, but Alpha simply pulled harder. He set his feet, one behind him and the other pressing down the robots neck, and with one final pull, the neck disconnected from the body. Wires popped and fizzed as the head was flung aside. Alpha walked over to it and pushed Beacon aside. He propelled himself as high as he could within the hollow and slammed his feet down on the head, smashing it to bits. The raven stared down at it, huffing without a word. His red eyes were full of fury and hatred and his fists were clenched within his gloves.
Beacon picked her self off the ground.

"Alpha-" Beacon began, but was interrupted as another bee robot flew at her. She ducked out of the way and hit it with her helmet.

"Alpha, are you okay?"
-------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "With who? the robots?" Forge asked,shoving the robot under his arm to get at his screwdrivers. "Honestly, I just wanna know how these guys tick, so If you don't trust me you can head home. But first, Do you have any idea why this thing was after you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "With who? the robots?" Forge asked,shoving the robot under his arm to get at his screwdrivers. "Honestly, I just wanna know how these guys tick, so If you don't trust me you can head home. But first, Do you have any idea why this thing was after you?"
"No, I don't," she replied Eyeing Forge suspiciously. "I saw one following me the other day, but I thought I lost it." She looked at the robot being held by Forge and her defenses dropped a little. She sighed and said, "Guess I was wrong..."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote: Beacon picked her self off the ground.

"Alpha-" Beacon began, but was interrupted as another bee robot flew at her. She ducked out of the way and hit it with her helmet.

"Alpha, are you okay?"
For a few seconds, Alpha didn't register her. He suddenly snapped into focus and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. I just didn't think Toshi would just bail out on us. He was my friend. He gave me my first board. Heh. Funny how things turn out with people you trust."

Alpha swung his ukulele strap and the last robot was taken out. He grabbed his discarded instrument and clicked it back into place. He slung it over his back and picked up the sheet of paper that appear when the desk exploded. He folded it and stuffed it into one of his gloves.

"Come on, Bea. I got a few words to share with my 'friend'."
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:"No, I don't," she replied Eyeing Forge suspiciously. "I saw one following me the other day, but I thought I lost it." She looked at the robot being held by Forge and her defenses dropped a little. She sighed and said, "Guess I was wrong..."
"well, you've lost this one now," Forge said, attaching his screwdriver to his finger. "or at least you will have," he added, looking around the bot for a point of entry. "once I'm done with it."
he decided to start my removing the legs so he could set it down without it getting away.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote: For a few seconds, Alpha didn't register her. He suddenly snapped into focus and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. I just didn't think Toshi would just bail out on us. He was my friend. He gave me my first board. Heh. Funny how things turn out with people you trust."

Alpha swung his ukulele strap and the last robot was taken out. He grabbed his discarded instrument and clicked it back into place. He slung it over his back and picked up the sheet of paper that appear when the desk exploded. He folded it and stuffed it into one of his gloves.

"Come on, Bea. I got a few words to share with my 'friend'."
Beacon followed behind him.

"You know, I can't believe I'm the one saying this, but don't do anything rash."
----------------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "well, you've lost this one now," Forge said, attaching his screwdriver to his finger. "or at least you will have," he added, looking around the bot for a point of entry. "once I'm done with it."
he decided to start my removing the legs so he could set it down without it getting away.
Astra watched him for a moment before sighing.

"Well I guess maybe I could trust you. My name is Astra the Skink. What's yours?"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Beacon followed behind him.

"You know, I can't believe I'm the one saying this, but don't do anything rash."
"Oh, I won't do anything rash."

Alpha cracks his knuckles and jumps backwards out of the hollow. He free-falls for a moment, before he opens his wings and flies back up to the mouth of the hollow.

"You want to get on here or do you wanna jump on from a different distance?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Well normally I'd say that not getting on right here would be a stupid idea," confessed Beacon, stretching, "But I'm high on adrenaline right now, so why not?"

She backed up to get some running room.

"Get ready!"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha dives down and awaits for Beacon, steeling himself for the weight of her.

Toshi is going to be plucked, floured, and fried when I'm through with him. What a traitor! I trusted him, I can't believe-No, no, Alpha. Focus. You gotta catch Beacon, remember that.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Beacon mumbled to herself, "You can do this."

She took a deep breath and than ran and leaped out the window towards Alpha.

"This was probably a bad ideeeeaaaaaaaa!!!"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha puts his rage to use, shooting up as fast as he can and snatching Beacon up in his arms. He flies up above the trees and smiles, falling backwards again. He throws Beacon up and falls back into the trees.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Hey wait, I thought you were just coming to catch meeee..."Beacon cried out as she was thrown up into the air and began to fall again.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha laughs again and flaps his wing as hard he could, seizing Beacon in his arms once again.

"Okay, I got you this time."

Alpha opens his wings and evens out, placing Beacon on his back.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Beacon held onto Alpha with all her considerable might.

"Well I think my adrenaline high is finally wearing off after that. It was fun though. I see why you do this stuff. Although it must be a lot easier and safer with wings."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote: Astra watched him for a moment before sighing.

"Well I guess maybe I could trust you. My name is Astra the Skink. What's yours?"
Forge set down the now legless robot and put his foot over it so it wouldn't roll away before offering his hand to shake. "Forge the Lion, nice to meet you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Astra hesitated for a moment before shaking his hand. "So, do you make a hobby of going around saving people form evil robot attacks? or was this a one off thing?"
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon held onto Alpha with all her considerable might.

"Well I think my adrenaline high is finally wearing off after that. It was fun though. I see why you do this stuff. Although it must be a lot easier and safer with wings."
"True. Until you run into something, which I promise I won't, but it's so peaceful to be able to fly through the clouds."

Alpha chuckles and begins scanning the ground for any signs of Toshi.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Do you see anything?" asked Beacon. She rubbed her eyes with one hand and said, "It's kind of hard for me to see up here. i need to look into purchasing googles."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:Astra hesitated for a moment before shaking his hand. "So, do you make a hobby of going around saving people form evil robot attacks? or was this a one off thing?"
"Nah, I just make a habit of chasing robots I haven't seen inside of yet. Saving people is just a bonus that happens sometimes."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Oh," replied Astra sounding a little disappointed. "So do you see anything useful on it?"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Do you see anything?" asked Beacon. She rubbed her eyes with one hand and said, "It's kind of hard for me to see up here. i need to look into purchasing googles."
"Nah, nothing yet."

Unknown to neither of them, Toshi was on the ground behind them. He was following them, waiting patiently. He opened his wings and I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins up, colliding with Alpha in a heavy bodyslam that would have more than likely knocked Beacon off. Alpha screeched and lost control for a moment, but regained just as quickly. He turned to face Toshi, his face calm.

"I'm not going to fight you."

"Lie again, boy."

Alpha smirked and threw himself at Toshi.
My characters!