Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Redwall

Post by Esper »

"My name is Aldryd Argall."

The otter said with a curt nod, whiskers still quivering with suspicion

"Are you a trader? Why are you headed to the abbey?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"My name is Sarafina" Sara said , giving Marko a little bow "Nice to meet you , sir Marko"
Esper wrote:"My name is Aldryd Argall."

The otter said with a curt nod, whiskers still quivering with suspicion

"Are you a trader? Why are you headed to the abbey?"
Marko let out a hardy laugh. "I am no trader, and 'dere is no need to call me 'sir'. In fact I kindly preferring if you did not call me such." Settling down he then explained, "I am but a simple traveler who wishing to see much of the 'vorld. Redwall is simply a place I have not seen. I have heard 'vonderous 'dings about it and 'vished to see for myself."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter got dressed in a hurry, tossing old habits aside and changing them for new ones before running to the door, backpedalling, thanking Sister Evelyn, kissing her carefully on the cheek, cleaning up the old habits and, mindful of her advice to stop running, walking fast towards the breakfast table. "Good morning, Sister Brum," he said in greeting as he arrived. He acknowledged the others but still couldn't quite bring himself to look Owain in the eye. Instead he concentrated on finding a spot and filling his bowl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sounds a very work'ble plan," Owain agreed. he could see Brum becoming a good leader.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Trevor and james were seprated once again, after much time spent in there room of planning both had decided to branch off to their normal duties. James went on to go scouting for enemy movements or hints on the attackers nad kidnappers of redwalls neighboring village people. Trevor explored outside redwall in his normal scouting patrol watching around for any trouble.

time passed in the day as Trevor began returning from his patrol, as he walked he too joined aldryd,sarafina, and a new one all together. trevor cleared his throat loudly as to show he was there, "good day everyone. are you all right? no ones hurt?" Trevor asked keeping from staring at sarafina.

james scouted around a nearby plains of redwall retracing himself to the village that they found a surviving child.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote: Marko let out a hardy laugh. "I am no trader, and 'dere is no need to call me 'sir'. In fact I kindly preferring if you did not call me such." Settling down he then explained, "I am but a simple traveler who wishing to see much of the 'vorld. Redwall is simply a place I have not seen. I have heard 'vonderous 'dings about it and 'vished to see for myself."
"I see" Sara smiled , she was going to invite the badger to join them , but before she could , Trevor showed up again
Hotep the psychic wrote:Trevor and james were seprated once again, after much time spent in there room of planning both had decided to branch off to their normal duties. James went on to go scouting for enemy movements or hints on the attackers nad kidnappers of redwalls neighboring village people. Trevor explored outside redwall in his normal scouting patrol watching around for any trouble.

time passed in the day as Trevor began returning from his patrol, as he walked he too joined aldryd,sarafina, and a new one all together. trevor cleared his throat loudly as to show he was there, "good day everyone. are you all right? no ones hurt?" Trevor asked keeping from staring at sarafina.
"Oh , good day to you sir.Trevor , yes we're fine , how about you ?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"No one told me 'dat 'dis path 'vas os 'vell traveled," remarked Marko. He gave the newcomers a small wave.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd turned and gave a short wave to Trevor,

"Ar, hello, again. Thanks for leaving us with food."

And then he turned back to Marco

"This is a trade route, I think. I've sold my crops along here before."
Hotep the psychic

Trevor gave a polite bow to aldryd. "your welcome and im fine lady sara, thank you for asking" Trevor said
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Morning, Peter! How are you this morning? I heard you were poorly. I'll take those bowls for you guys if you like. We put them in the big tub over there and then they're cleaned in the kitchen." Brum stacks the empty bowls in hers and puts the spoons on the top of the pile.
"How are you going with your breakfast, Owain?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I was, Sister Brum," Peter said, filling a bowl, "Bad berries. But it's a 'late for breakfast and there's Hares around' sort of thing?" He started eating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Almost done, Brum," Owain said, finishing up his bowl as bits flew from Peter's bowl.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley nodded his head, "Thank you." He made sure to add a smile, "You need any help?". Fleta relaxed in her seat, watching as Owain and Peter quickly finish off their meals with a more amused smile now.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"erm , then......" Sara looked back and forth between the three males , with the heaviness of the plants Aldryd gave her starting to make the vixen's arms a little tired "May we continue our introduction on our way to Redwall ?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"erm , then......" Sara looked back and forth between the three males , with the heaviness of the plants Aldryd gave her starting to make the vixen's arms a little tired "May we continue our introduction on our way to Redwall ?"
"'Dis is a good idea," agreed Marko, "Why standing around to talk when we could be walking and talking?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, true. Those hares are voracious. Have you and Charles got anything planned for today, Peter? No rush, Owain. Take your time and eat all you want. How far away is this place we're going to? And no thanks, Bradley. I think I have it covered." The squirrel twirls her tail happily as she waits for her friends to finish eating.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can't think of anything," Peter said after thinking for two seconds. He hoped Brum had something for him to do. Inside or out.
"Was 'bout a couple days from 'ere," Owain said, "as th' wand'rer wand'rs. Near a small pistyll... uh... wat'rfall?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Well then" Sara replied , turning to Aldryd and Trevor "Shall we make our way home then ?"
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Calder smiled "Ah, well a couple days walk is not to bad". He turned to Brum "Why a nature walk would be lovely, and oh! Brum we could have a picnic as well." He hoped no one would catch that this was an attempt to spend more time around Brum, of late he started to like her more and more, he felt a little embarrassed at his attempt and his tail started to flop over his face. A picnic and a few days walk would be perfect.
"We will have to do some packing, maybe bring a few wheelbarrows for that treasure perhaps?" He brushed his tail away and started thinking of all they would need for such a trip.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Bes' keep t' one barrow, Cald'r," Owain advised. "If'n we get approch'd. where d'we say we're goin' wi' so many barrows?"
"Barrow festival in Loamhedge," Peter joked before sensing he might be better being quiet. He might get invited along...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Trevor nodded at sara lessening her load and taking some himself. "there we go, mind if i help you miss sara?" Trevor asks
ImageImageImage
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley smiled and nodded his head, "Okay." After the talk of going out Bradley looked over at Fleta, giving a small smile. Fleta sighed, and then smiled herself, knowing that even if they settled here Bradley would want to know the surrounding area. Bradley's smile widened with Fleta's, this would be a great trip together. Both the ferrets looked at the others, knowing that once Owain and Peter finished their meals they would head off. "Sounds like a fun trip."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd nodded with a grunt and started walking down the road again,

"We need to get there quickly, the sun will be high in the sky soon."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:Trevor nodded at sara lessening her load and taking some himself. "there we go, mind if i help you miss sara?" Trevor asks
"Oh...th-thank you" Sara said , more than a little relieved as she felt the weight being lessened "thank you very much"
Esper wrote:Aldryd nodded with a grunt and started walking down the road again,

"We need to get there quickly, the sun will be high in the sky soon."
"yes , we should"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I will following your lead," said Marko to Sara and Aldryd.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A couple of days? Are you sure you're up to such a walk, Owain? You've only been here two days and you've hardly rested in that time. You said th stuff is well hidden so perhaps it would bee prudent to wait a while. Or perhaps we could push you in the wheelbarrow. A picnic does sound nice though, Calder. We could even do that for lunch today."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I prob'ly missed sev'ral paths," Owain admitted. "Less'n that if'n we'd lucky. An' I've walked many days, m'cariad," he added with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"So erm.....Sir.Trevor ? May I ask where you've been this morning ? if it's OK with you of course" Sara asked , following behind Aldryd on their way back to Redwall .
Hotep the psychic

Trevor nodded at Saras question with a small smile "well my fair lady i was going through my usual moring routine here at redwall, my job is to scout the area for trouble and any problem that arises" Trevor answered
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:Trevor nodded at Saras question with a small smile "well my fair lady i was going through my usual moring routine here at redwall, my job is to scout the area for trouble and any problem that arises" Trevor answered
"I see" Sara smiled "are there others who help you ? The land is quite big for just one beast to over watching it all"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I prob'ly missed sev'ral paths," Owain admitted. "Less'n that if'n we'd lucky. An' I've walked many days, m'cariad," he added with a grin.
"Yes, and that's the problem. I'm not sure you're up to walking that far yet. We don't want to undo all of Evelyn's good work, do we?" Brum admonishes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain sighed. "Could do some tim in 'barrow," he conceded. "Or we ge' Sist'r Evelyn t' check th' feet out?"
Peter listened to them talk of treasure.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley and Fleta stayed quite, not sure how to aid in the conversation one way or another. Bradley knew what it was like to want to stay independent and mobile. But he also knew what a danger that could be, and he wanted to say something but Owain had started to concede. "We could do both, no rush right?" He looked at the others to see if this statement was true or not.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True. We'll need some time to make preparations anyway." Brum agrees.
"Preparations for what, may I ask?"
"Mother Abbess!" Brum starts to stand but Edlyn is having none of that.
"Please don't get up. I really can't stand all that formality, you know."
"Thank you, Mother. We were discussing going to collect the items which Owain found."
"I see. I wish you the best of luck on your quest." The abbess pauses and looks around before lowering her voice so that only Brum and her friends can hear. "I don't wish to alarm anybeast so don't spread this around but there has been some unrest in the woods lately. I fear our time of peace may fast be approaching its end. I'll tell Lord Brock to send some hares with you for protection. Perhaps you should also take Martin's sword with you, just in case."
"Thank you, Mother. But... I hardly know how to hold a sword, let alone swing it."
"It has been said that the spirit of Martin will guide those who wield his sword for good although it's also said that the sword itself holds no magic. I've not wielded the sword myself so I cannot say for sure either way."
"True, Mother."
"But perhaps you are right. Owain, you had a sword when you arrived at our abbey, did you not? Are you much of a swordsmouse? Please be honest and not just modest."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can 'onestly say I've met bett'r..." he mused. "Oddly, I've fought bett'r 'n won bu' I c'n promise somethin'. I c'n use a sword bu' I'll only use it in an argyfwng... uh, 'mergency." He stood up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can I come along," said a quiet voice.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Trevor nodded at Saras question with a small smile "well my fair lady i was going through my usual moring routine here at redwall, my job is to scout the area for trouble and any problem that arises" Trevor answered
"I see" Sara smiled "are there others who help you ? The land is quite big for just one beast to over watching it all"
trevor nodded at the question "yes but are numbers thin down. for myself my freind james is my partner. he is very talented at doing so also" trevor said
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I would expect nothing less, Owain. But please, do not get up on my regard. Come see me once you're ready to go and I'll give you the sword. In the meantime I shall have to devise a way to explain the sword's disappearance to the abbey dwellers without revealing the true purpose of your quest. I do not want hysteria and I do not want word of your quest to reach the wrong ears. Tell Evelyn that I am allowing you to go and she's to provide you sufficient medications to treat your footpaws while you're away. I feel this is a quest that should be undertaken sooner rather than later if the danger I fear is real. Brum, make sure to take your sling and a full bag of stones."
"Yes, Mother. Thank you, Mother."
"Young Peter, or should I say, Brother Peter?" the abbess smiles at the vole. "If you feel yourself capable of this journey then I shall permit you to go. But you must promise to be very careful and obey all orders from your elders. Also, they shall have the final say as to whether you do or do not go as it is they who shall be protecting you." Next Edlyn turns her attention to Bradley and Fleta.
"I do not believe I have had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet." She smiles warmly at the ferrets.
"I am Edlyn, abbess of Redwall. You may address me as Abbess, Mother or simply Edlyn. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Both the ferrets watched as everyone else at the table rose and did the same. "Abbess." Bradley nodded his head respectively, Fleta did the same. "I'm Bradley, she is Fleta." He had no idea if there was any customs that he should do after that, so he stood there in an awkward silence, but he kept smiling to try and be friendly. Hoping that they would continue to go on about this adventure.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain bowed. "'M hon'r'd, Abbess," he said, "An' I shall bring th' cup we 'ave to you. It'd not be fair, I think, t' remove it again aft'r it's tak'n so long t' come back?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd scratched his chin on his shoulder and shrugged

"I think I have seen rangers passing through my clearing before, late at night. I suppose it's good work they do."

The outer territory of the abbey started to come over the horizon as the sun was nearly at its zenith, signifying that their walk would soon be ending
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh !" Sara exclaim joyfully "we're almost there !"
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I would expect nothing less, Owain. But please, do not get up on my regard. Come see me once you're ready to go and I'll give you the sword. In the meantime I shall have to devise a way to explain the sword's disappearance to the abbey dwellers without revealing the true purpose of your quest. I do not want hysteria and I do not want word of your quest to reach the wrong ears. Tell Evelyn that I am allowing you to go and she's to provide you sufficient medications to treat your footpaws while you're away. I feel this is a quest that should be undertaken sooner rather than later if the danger I fear is real. Brum, make sure to take your sling and a full bag of stones."
"Yes, Mother. Thank you, Mother."
"Young Peter, or should I say, Brother Peter?" the abbess smiles at the vole. "If you feel yourself capable of this journey then I shall permit you to go. But you must promise to be very careful and obey all orders from your elders. Also, they shall have the final say as to whether you do or do not go as it is they who shall be protecting you." Next Edlyn turns her attention to Bradley and Fleta.
"I do not believe I have had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet." She smiles warmly at the ferrets.
"I am Edlyn, abbess of Redwall. You may address me as Abbess, Mother or simply Edlyn. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"
Calder saw the two ferrets stand in silence awkwardly hoping to assit them, he spoke up, "Abbess, with your permission I was hoping to join with them. My mentor has been saying I need to learn more of the critters outside of the abbey anyways." He smiled and quietly hoped she would say yes, "As well, perhaps you could tell the abbey dwellers that the sword is being cared for and taken to a smith in some other location to make sure it is still in proper condition? It would also help in explaining my disappearance as well. He lowered his ears "Though that could be a very silly excuse and clearly a lie." Perking his ears back up as he suddenly did realize he did have a reason to go a long with them and needed some permission for it "Could I borrow some items from the library? I am sure that there are a few tomes that would be handy to have on hand, and a map in case we do get lost."
He kept quiet about offering to using any sword and not just Martins. He didn't figure that swinging sticks at trees and testing the sharpness of the one blade he ever made (which he used to cut open a melon for a snack. It was a delightful treat, and the knife did its job) would ever count for swordsmanship.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]