Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Redwall

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, 've casglu... uh, c'llect'd stories an' I'm a wheelwright b'trade, Gal'n, so I c'llect th' tools when I'm lucky. Bore da, Cald'r."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley put out his paw, not sure if this would be a good greeting but he was now stuck with it. "Nice to meet you Calder." He did his best to make himself look as friendly and non-threating as possible. Fleta looked at Brum while Bradley did that little introduction, "We're working on that."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

After taking a few moments until she's fully awake , Sara made her way to the fireplace , then looked up at Aldryd "erm......shall we ?" she asked , implying the food in front of them .
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, 've casglu... uh, c'llect'd stories an' I'm a wheelwright b'trade, Gal'n, so I c'llect th' tools when I'm lucky. Bore da, Cald'r."
Calder smiled and looked at Brum "I did meet Owain yesterday." he was about to say more when the mouse greeted him. He looked at Owain with an perplexed expression. "Boar da? What does that one mean?" he asked while terribly butchering how the word was to be properly pronounced. "Hello Bradly and Fleta. A pleasure to meet the both of you. As I was about to say, Owain was, well is a very nice mouse indeed. I am glad to have met you sir. Did the parts I made work out well for you?"
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"'S'lutely," Owain said happily. "We'll ge' th' wood parts sort'd t'day an' set up that setup f'r the barrels." He gave a brief smirk. "An' Bore da's just good mornin'."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Great. New stories are always welcome here!" The squirrel glances around and then leans into the group, lowering his voice consiprationally. "They mean we don't have to hear Brother John's tired old story about how he once found a giant worm in his apple again. Galen winks and leans back in his seat again.
"So do you two have stories to tell too? Hmm? What are you making, Owain?" he queries, glancing between the mouse and Calder.

"Wait... Calder... Do you mean she didn't return last night?" Brum demands, sitting straight as she realises.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'a pully syst'm," Owain explained, "T' 'elp get th' barrels from th' cell'r." At that, he heard Brum. "We'd bet'r get t' lookin' fer her then," he said, standing up, his breakfast only half finished. He hid a tiny wince.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

"Well Bore da Owain."
Calder was shocked at brums question and reaction
"I thought she was with you all. Oh dear" Standing up as well. "We should go find her then".
RP Characters:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hang on. What about Aldryd? She was with him. He strikes me as one who knows the woods and can take care of himself. Should we give them until this afternoon to see if they return before raising the alarm, just in case they got delayed and camped somewhere overnight?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain sighed and sat back down. "Noon, eh?" He nodded. "Course, got' be concern'd fer 'im, too. If'n 'er mem'ry's back..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And, up in the infirmary, Peter finally woke up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley and Fleta both stopped eating when the others got more concerned over what they assumed were their friends. They didn't really know how to respond since they didn't know who those names where or even how to respond in general. Whne they decided to wait until noon both the ferrets looked at each other, after their silence conversation they looked back at the others.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Calder was perplexd on what Owain had just mentioned. "Wait, what memories are those? I know she is a fox and not from around here obviously, but I thought she knew who she was?"
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She don' rememb'r anythin' from b'fore ddoe... yest'rday," Owain replied. "She's friendly an' I trust 'er much as I know 'ow bu'..." He shrugged and sighed. "Mem'ries change a person."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yes," Aldyd rumbled, moving away from Sara to the fireplace, "It was a kind gesture, we out to eat. See if you can grab some bowls from a shelf, I'll get a loaf of bread from the pantry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:"Yes," Aldyd rumbled, moving away from Sara to the fireplace, "It was a kind gesture, we out to eat. See if you can grab some bowls from a shelf, I'll get a loaf of bread from the pantry.
"Yes of course" Sara odded , then quickly walked over to the shelf and came back with 2 bowls , sat down on the other side of the fire place , and gave Aldryd one of them with both of her paws
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

"like having a dark past?" Asked Calder. He wondered if Owain knew something about the fox. Perhaps at a better time he would ask.
"I guess that would change a creature. I hope she stays nice though. She seems to be nice." turning to brum and the others at the table, "besides looking for our friends this evenjng. Anyone planning anything o
Today?"
He was wondering what they would today. Hopefully he could join them and not need to smith all day again.
RP Characters:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd took the bowl silently with a grizzled smile. He grabbed a ladle from above the hearth and served up stew to Sara first, then himself
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, not too much," Owain sighed. "Lookin' t' fix up th' pulley an' possibly go find Sarafina if'n it's needed. An' might 'elp Brum get down a few'v th' tales. An' plan th' pick up've those other things I found in a cave, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah. What Owain said." Brum confirms. "I'll probably be with him all day. I had forgotten those things you found. Are you up to the walk? Do you think Evelyn would let you go?"
"Well, I'll be helping replace the weather vane. Do you know, it nearly hit Brother Demple when it fell off the roof yesterday? Rusted right through, it was. Hardly surprising since it's been there since the abbey was built. Martin the Warrior himself had his sword attached to it, right, Brum?"
"Right. It was taken by the Sparra and then lost to Asmodeus the Serpent and later recovered by Matthias the Warrior. That's it over there." Brum points to the weapon hanging as keen as the day it was made in its scabbard under the tapestry.
"Yeah. Anyway, it's a miracle no one was hurt. So we'll be installing a new weather vane which Sister Fairwin made for us and what a vane it is! I've never seen the like! She's a true craftscreature, that one! Anyway, when that's done we'll check the rest of the roofs and battlements and make sure nothing else is about to fall off. It takes a good head for heights, hence the need for a squirrel. Speaking of which," After mentioning Calder's tutor, Galen turns his head and looks out the window at the position of the sun. "It's time I got busy. You all have a good day and maybe I'll see you at lunch or dinner. Have fun, my dear." Galen kisses Brum's forehead and the librarian hugs Galen in return and then turns back to her breakfast as the other squirrel picks up his bowl and cup and disappears into the crowd.
"So what do you have planned, Calder?"

==========
"Good morning, Peter." greets Evelyn, pulling a needle through the frayed hem of a habit. "How do you feel?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:Aldryd took the bowl silently with a grizzled smile. He grabbed a ladle from above the hearth and served up stew to Sara first, then himself
"Thank you" , said Sara , receiving the bowl from the otter , and ate in silence .
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Calder waves to Galen "Farewell Sir, be safe climbing now." He turned to Brum, "Well with Sister Fairwin using the forge to do those repairs, there wont be much space or time to do anything else. My tasks are complete and since this requires a higher skill I am best to let her be." Calder said, "So, I could spend the day reading and tiding up the library or spend it with Brum. Honestly, I believe more time with friends will be a better idea." He began to finish eating his breakfast as well.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'm feeling much better, Sister Evelyn," Peter said, managing to sit upright without feeling he was twisting his gut. "It's daybreak? I should be on the bells, shouldn't I?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, I c'n pad m'pads b'fore I put th' footwear on, Brum," Owain boasted, looking at his footpads. "An' sure, if'n y'want t' come, C'ld'r. Prob'ly need 'elp carryin' it any'ow."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

The two ferrets sat quietly eating their breakfast while the others continued on with their conversation, once Bradley finished his he looked at the others, "Would you mind if we join you?" Fleta finished her bowl shortly afterwards and looked at the others with a smile.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd wolfed down his food, and then had another helping, and a third. Once done, he set his bowl aside and turned to Sara

"Are you going to be well enough to return to the abbey, carrying the plants with me?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:Aldryd wolfed down his food, and then had another helping, and a third. Once done, he set his bowl aside and turned to Sara

"Are you going to be well enough to return to the abbey, carrying the plants with me?"
"Oh , well.....yes......." Sara hesitatingly answered , looking at her arm , which still covered in bandages like a large part of the rest of her body .After trying to move it up and down a few times and satisfied , she gave Aldryd a relieved smile
"Yes , I think so , sir Aldryd "
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The otter stood up, grinning as he found his boots near the door

"You can drop the 'sir' from my name, I'm only a farmer."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh , I will then , s-erm , Aldryd" Sara smiled timidly , following the otter out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. You'll be welcome to join us too, Bradley and Fleta." Brum smiles. "We'll have to give you the tour of the abbey today too. How did you sleep, by the way. Were you warm enough? I can get you another blanket if you need it."

==========
"No, not at all. You can take today to rest. Olin is on the bells today. He's nowhere near as good as you but he'll do in a pinch. At least he's enthusiastic." The kindly hedgehog grimaces as the bells toll loudly and out of sync, marking the hour. Sitting her sewing carefully aside, she crosses to the young vole's bed and checks his temperature and the colour of his gums.
"You are certainly looking much better. I don't think you have to be cooped up in here any more. Just don't do anything too energetic today. You can take up your duties again tomorrow." As she talks, Biff, in the next bed over, groans and his eyes flutter open.
"Well, good morning to you too." The hare starts to say something but is cut off as his gut lurches and Evelyn gets the bucket to his face just in the nick of time.
"Biff, on the other paw, will have to stay a bit longer. It's good to see him awake though. He'll be fine in a day or so."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Turns out we shouldn't have eaten the berries, Biff," Peter said, getting out of bed stiffly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owain took a piece of bread and used that as a 'paupers spoon' to help him with the remains of the porridge.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley looked at Fleta after Brum's question, she smiled at him. He looked back at Brum, "Everything was fine, thank you." Fleta looked at Brum too, "A tour would be nice."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

In the forest of Mossflower, not too far from Aldryd's home Marko, the badger who walked like a fox, was making his way along a set of large tracks. "I do not envying 'de good beast 'dat met up with 'vatever made 'dese," he said out load. He rested his large quarterstaff on his shoulder as took out his map and looked at it again. He wasn't far from Redwall now. He returned the map to his pouch and began walking towards his destination again.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd smiled at hearing his companion refer to him more casually. Before the pair had ventured too far out, the otter handed Sara a bundle of plants from his own

"I hope that gardener won't mind the delay."

He said idly as they entered the woods
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Continuing on his journey Marko eventually saw Aldryd and Sara walking near him. He called out to them, careful not to be too loud so a s not startle them. "Excuse me good travelers, 'dis is near Redwall? Or have I gotten lost?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Esper wrote:Aldryd smiled at hearing his companion refer to him more casually. Before the pair had ventured too far out, the otter handed Sara a bundle of plants from his own

"I hope that gardener won't mind the delay."

He said idly as they entered the woods
"Yes I hope so too , and hopefully we can get back in time to help his plants as well" Sara nodded , receiving the plants from Aldryd , and carried them with just a little minor difficulty
WeirdGamer wrote:Continuing on his journey Marko eventually saw Aldryd and Sara walking near him. He called out to them, careful not to be too loud so a s not startle them. "Excuse me good travelers, 'dis is near Redwall? Or have I gotten lost?"
"Oh !" Sara exclaimed in surprise , seeing a badger , like the one she saw in redwall . This one is still muscular , but he was as big as the other one , and he wasn't feel as intimidating , and......the way he walked , it's different as well"Good day to you sir" Sara replied "You're coming to redwall as well ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain looked around, as though waiting for someone. After a moment, he relaxed. "Mus' be pedwar cofnodion... uh, four minutes since I said 'bout puttin' boots on an' Ev'lyn's not charg'd down." He grinned to Brum. "Reck'n that means it's OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Biff is unable to answer with his face buried in the bucket as Evelyn pats him on the back.
"Heh. Lesson well learned, I'd say." she comments. "Why don't you go down and get some breakfast, Peter? There's a fresh habit and undergarments for you in the cupboard there and you can change behind the screen. Just drop the dirty laundry in the basket and we'll get it cleaned and back to you as usual."

==========
"Heh. Maybe. Tell you what. How about this for a plan? We can have Evelyn check Owain's paws again and then see the library and dormitories before coming back down here and seeing everything down here and then we can do a lap of the abbey so you guys can see everything and then we can finish at the gate at which point we head out and find the treasures if Owain's paws are still feeling okay. Sound good?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bradley smiled at Fleta, and she smiled back, "If you are okay with that, then we are too." He looked down at his and Fleta's empty bowls, "Um, what about these?" While he asked he gathered the bowls he and Fleta had grabbed for their meals.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd took a defensive step back, holding his cargo closer to his chest

"Ar... Yes, Redwall is still a while's away from here, but we are heading there."

The otter paused, eyeing the badger warily

"You need to go there with us?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Oh !" Sara exclaimed in surprise , seeing a badger , like the one she saw in redwall . This one is still muscular , but he was as big as the other one , and he wasn't feel as intimidating , and......the way he walked , it's different as well"Good day to you sir" Sara replied "You're coming to redwall as well ?"
Esper wrote:Aldryd took a defensive step back, holding his cargo closer to his chest

"Ar... Yes, Redwall is still a while's away from here, but we are heading there."

The otter paused, eyeing the badger warily

"You need to go there with us?"
"Ah yes," said Marko, apparently not picking up on the suspicious tone of the otter, "I am traveling 'dere. I do not need you to travel 'vith me, but company is alvays being good, I say." He took off his hat and made a sweeping bow. "I am called Marko by 'dose 'vo knowing me. Might I be asking the names of my good fellow travelers?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"My name is Sarafina" Sara said , giving Marko a little bow "Nice to meet you , sir Marko"