Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Fallout otter

Re: Redwall

Post by Fallout otter »

Having finished his fiddling before Owain's tale Aaron was able enjoy the tale and Charles song while filling up on more food. Realizing how tired he was Aaron went over to Evelyn asking "Evelyn is it? Is there a place I could rest for the night.
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"O' course." Tilly bobs her head. "Will I see you again tomorrow?" she asks hopefully.

==========
"Let's get you upstairs then. I think I have the perfect room for you. It's not the infirmary but I think you'll find it comfortable. And yes, certainly, mister... uh... I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

"My name is Aaron."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd bowed his head, "I will come to visit you tomorrow." he gruffed simply, beginning to turn, "Do not worry"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Alexander silently walked back to his home, thinking of everything that happened today. He walked inside and fell asleep.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Evelyn gets Sara and Aaron set up in their own private rooms, making sure that Sara is directly opposite her own room so she can check on her through the night and then climbs into bed with her husband.

Tilly is pleased by Aldryd's promise and lets the otter go, shutting the gate behind him, before heading up to bed herself.

And so the abbey falls silent as gentle darkness envelops Mossflower Country.

==========
==========
The next morning, Brum rolls out of bed and blindly gropes for her nightstand. Splashing her face with the water left there by a kindly creature, she towels herself dry and cracks open her eyes and then the shutters, allowing in the bright morning sunlight. She stretches and rubs her neck, stiff after the uncomfortable position she'd slept in and then after changing into a fresh habit descends to the Great Hall for breakfast. In true Redwall fashion, the breakfast on offer contains a variety of pastries, breads, cheeses, fruits and porridge with honey. Scooping a large bowl of the porridge for herself, Brum adds in a pawful of berries and then seats herself at a quiet table, desiring to reflect on her surprise from last night.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Calder Woke up feeling refreshed after last nights activities. Part of him was sore from all the work he put in the day before, he began to wish he had not be that hard working, he almost passed out from the festival. In fact he hardly remembered much of the festival, though he did remember some stories being told, one in particular by a mouse that was very enjoyable.

He stumbled around his room looking for a fresh pair of clothes to wear. After finding a pair he went out to the Great Hall for some breakfast, filling a plate with some bread, cheese and fruit. Calder scanned the room for perhaps a person to sit with and make a friend. He did notice a pale furred squirrel sitting at a table, he couldn't tell who it was, maybe Brum? Even though she seemed lost in thought Calder decided to sit some distance away just incase they did want to be left alone. Good morning Calder said as he greeted the squirrel You don't mind if I were to take this seat would you? He asked politely.
Last edited by Jacey on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The lack of cold had confused him at first when he woke and found himself in what looked like a castle bedroom but, after five minutes of wonderment and realization, Owain lay back in the bed and contemplated the day before. He couldn’t remember a day like that before, even in all his travels. He’d started alone, on the road and wandering, his blade and expression being just about enough to worry off a vermin that had been considering him as a breakfast treat. Since then he’d had quite a day, hadn’t he? The arrival here and the meeting with Brum, been deafened by the bell clanger, being truly awed by Brums’ compassion and courage and life. He’d had his feet treated – finally – and had eaten more last night than he had in the entirety of the last week. And he’d drunk a fair bit too.

He wished he could blame the kiss on that but it wasn’t that simple. He knew the drink had influenced the decision, hastened it even, but he felt it was something he’d probably been leading up to over time anyhow. He could handle however she wished to take it now. He sighed and supposed he had to get up at some point. It sounded like morning life out there. He threw back the covers and stepped out of bed.

After a few minutes washing and dressing and redressing his feet, Owain headed down to breakfast and wondered as he saw Brum and the other there already. He helped himself to some bread and cheese and sat a couple of seats down. "Mornin', Brum," he said, before nodding to the other. "Young sir."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
At about the same time, Peter woke and tried to work out why he could hear someone else breathing. Then he recalled Charles' presence and got up to wash and dress.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Calder looked to the mouse that just sat down. He looked familiar, perhaps the one sharing the stories last night.
Good morning sir greeting the mouse properly I don't think I have meet you either, or at least seen you around. I am Calder, if I may ask, whats your name?
RP Characters:
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Trevor and james woke early as usual although James did still smell of wine. The two undersized and practiced most of the morning before meeting up at firewall cloaked, clean and mysterious as ever.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd woke with the dawn and sat up in his bed and swung his legs over so that his feet hit the floor and he stood. The otter man yawned wide and waddled stiffly out into his cottage's living room, through the mudroom, and finally outside.

He plodded towards the nearby stream and dove in to bathe himself, scrubbing rough sand into his fur to wash away dirt. After some time, Aldryd left the stream and returned to his bed chamber to dress himself, pulling his trousers up and on, and his tunic over his head. Once dressed, the otter meandered into his powder room to groom down his fur. He took a moment to lean in close and take a look at just how crooked his snout was, shrugged, and turned away.

Outside again, Aldryd tended to his garden, harvesting his crops and placing them into a cart to be placed in his cellar
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles moaned silently, and his breathing was fast. Fast as if he were panicking.
He tossed a bit, but then let out a loud cry!
GET BACK!
He bolted up in the bed, breathing heavily.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh? Oh, hi Calder. Yeah, sure. Please do." Brum replies absently, spooning some porridge into her mouth.
"Morning, Owain... Listen, Owain... About last night..." she begins and then trails off, still not sure what she wants to say...
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Thanks Brum, and good morning. Calder said as he sat.
Brum started talking
Hlaoroo wrote:"Morning, Owain... Listen, Owain... About last night..." she begins and then trails off, still not sure what she wants to say...
He could feel the tension rising in the air and decided to let the two talk out whatever happened last night. Rather than continue any conversation between the two.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Drake wrote:Calder looked to the mouse that just sat down. He looked familiar, perhaps the one sharing the stories last night.
Good morning sir greeting the mouse properly I don't think I have meet you either, or at least seen you around. I am Calder, if I may ask, whats your name?
"I'm Owain, my ffrind," Owain said, before hearing Brum. He shifted a little closer with his breakfast. "S'pris'd m'self wi' that. A bit," he admitted before waiting to see if Brum wanted to talk or if she'd ask him to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the first sound, Peter hurried to Charles' bed and knelt beside him to put his hands on the boys' shoulders as he called out and sat up. "It's all right, Charles," he said urgently, "you're safe, you're here. You're safe."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

it's.....that dream again.....
Sara thought to herself , staring groggily into the ceiling , having woken up earlier in the day , but didn't feel like actually waking up
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:At the first sound, Peter hurried to Charles' bed and knelt beside him to put his hands on the boys' shoulders as he called out and sat up. "It's all right, Charles," he said urgently, "you're safe, you're here. You're safe."
Charles shook and felt his bandaged face.
Those b-birds! I couldn't get them off of me! he said shakingly. I couldn't breath!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter wasn't sure of what to do so he decided to hug Charles. "They're not here now, Charles. They're not here. I'll do all I can to protect you from them, ok?" He hoped he was being as consoling as he'd seen Sister Evelyn be on so many occasions.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You surprised me too!" Brum surprises herself this time by letting out a small laugh at that.
"Owain, I... I like you, maybe even a lot, but not... not like that... not yet, at least... Can we maybe take things a little slower? I.. I still want to be friends though, i-if you do, that is... I don't want this to, you know, come between us at all." Realising what it might sound like, Brum looks to Calder.
"It's not what it sounds like! He kissed me goodnight, that's all, I swear!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles breathed raggedly, but soon controlled his breathing.
It was just a dream... he told himself. Just a dream...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You surprised me too!" Brum surprises herself this time by letting out a small laugh at that.
"Owain, I... I like you, maybe even a lot, but not... not like that... not yet, at least... Can we maybe take things a little slower? I.. I still want to be friends though, i-if you do, that is... I don't want this to, you know, come between us at all." Realising what it might sound like, Brum looks to Calder.
"I did an' it were," Owain explained. "Jus' a gesture 'f hoffter... affection 'tween good friends." He smiked lightly. "An' it won't affect us as friends fer me."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It was, it was," Peter soothed, petting Charles' back lightly. "Want me to stop hugging you now?" He asked with a slight grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles nodded.
Sorry... I had a nightmare... Charles explained
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Want to talk about it?" Peter asked, letting go and sitting back to hear Charles.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You surprised me too!" Brum surprises herself this time by letting out a small laugh at that.
Calder stopped playing with his food and acting like wasn't paying attention and hoped the surprised look on his face didn't show to much.
That's a weird reaction... does she think that I like her? Calders thoughts were jumbled for a while. Eventually he gathered them and replied. "Oh no, don't worry Brum, I didn't think anything like that at all.
Last edited by Jacey on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Good. Thank you. And thank you too, Calder. Oh, by the way, Owain, this is Calder, Calder, this is Owain. Calder is an apprentice smith here at Redwall. Owain's a traveller who's had the fortune to cross our threshold." Brum makes the introductions.
"Morning, all." greets Evelyn as she passes.
"Don't forget to rest those paws today, Owain. I'll have to check those dressings after too." she reminds the mouse before collecting her own breakfast and sitting at a table with some other hedgehogs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mornin', Mam Ev'lyn," Owain said in greeting before leaning towards Brum and Calder conspiratorially. "An' I were 'opin' to lap th' Abbey t'day too," he joked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

No, I'd much rather forget it... Charles replied. He got out of bed and began looking for his clothes.
Oh, thats right. I have to go get my clothes from Mrs. Evelyn... And I have to stitch the holes up. Charles remarked.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Good. Thank you. And thank you too, Calder. Oh, by the way, Owain, this is Calder, Calder, this is Owain. Calder is an apprentice smith here at Redwall. Owain's a traveller who's had the fortune to cross our threshold." Brum makes the introductions.
"Morning, all." greets Evelyn as she passes.
"Don't forget to rest those paws today, Owain. I'll have to check those dressings after too." she reminds the mouse before collecting her own breakfast and sitting at a table with some other hedgehogs.
Calder looks over to Owain "It's a pleasure to meet you." he said as he reached his hand out to shake Owain's.
Last edited by Jacey on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Aaron woke up filling refreshed. After getting dressed he made his way downstairs to breakfast where grabbed some bread, cheese, and an apple. Then he sat down next to Owain "Morning" Aaron said as he is sitting down. "And who might this be" He says nodding his head at Calder.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mornin', big man," Owain said happily as he reached across to shake Calders' hand. "Sleep well? An' this'un's Calder. A local... with a good grip."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She'll be down at breakfast," Peter said, offering Charles the same clothes he'd been in last night. "I know you're still probably full from last night but the breads, cheeses, pastries and preserves shouldn't be missed." he splashed a bit of water on his face and shook himself dry. "I don't know how the kitchen does it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles nodded and took off his nighty, not worrying about being naked around Peter. He slipped the habbot* over his head and around his body, then washed his paws and face with the water.
Alright, I'm ready.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Fallout otter wrote:Aaron woke up filling refreshed. After getting dressed he made his way downstairs to breakfast where grabbed some bread, cheese, and an apple. Then he sat down next to Owain "Morning" Aaron said as he is sitting down. "And who might this be" He says nodding his head at Calder.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Mornin', big man," Owain said happily as he reached across to shake Calders' hand. "Sleep well? An' this'un's Calder. A local... with a good grip."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She'll be down at breakfast," Peter said, offering Charles the same clothes he'd been in last night. "I know you're still probably full from last night but the breads, cheeses, pastries and preserves shouldn't be missed." he splashed a bit of water on his face and shook himself dry. "I don't know how the kitchen does it."
"That's right, I am Calder, an apprentice blacksmith. So whom might you be?" Calder asked looking to Aaron.

"So Brum, what are your plans for the day today? Any new adventures?" He asked the squirrel, hoping to perhaps spend some time with a friend after working so much the day before.
RP Characters:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Now, finally done with his chores, Aldryd stepped off of his property and into the forest. He ambled along for quite some time until he reached a tree line with a rough road adjacent from which he would travel
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Slowly , and quietly , Sara came out of her room . It's still a very strange feeling , waking up here instead of in the forest , she thought . Not knowing where else to go , the fox slowly made her way toward where she thought was where they had the feast last night , maybe she could find some beasts there......
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

"Name's Aaron, I'm a mercenary and a blacksmith. Pleasure to meet you Calder." Aaron replies.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Two 'smiths'n a cartmaker, eh" Owain replied, examining some bread. "We'll 'ave ev'rythin' in th' abbey sorted soon, eh Brum?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Indeed we will, Owain. As to plans... I haven't really made any yet. Owain needs to rest today but aside from that, nothing. I'll have to write my report on the feast for the records before I forget what happened too... Now that the unpleasant business is behind her, Brum attacks her breakfast with renewed gusto. Seeing Sara appear on the stairs, she excuses herself from the group to get a drink and on her way back, she stops to greet the fox.
"Morning, Sara. How did you sleep? Care to join us for breakfast?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Come on, Charles," Peter said, opening the door even though he'd not made his bed again, "Let's go raid breakfast before the usually obligatory Hare wakes up under the table and grabs the lot."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Indeed we will, Owain. As to plans... I haven't really made any yet. Owain needs to rest today but aside from that, nothing. I'll have to write my report on the feast for the records before I forget what happened too... Now that the unpleasant business is behind her, Brum attacks her breakfast with renewed gusto. Seeing Sara appear on the stairs, she excuses herself from the group to get a drink and on her way back, she stops to greet the fox.
"Morning, Sara. How did you sleep? Care to join us for breakfast?"
"oh , good morning Brum" Sara replied quietly , mostly because the squirrel surprised her , but at least it's someone she met before "Yes , I slept well , thank you , and......yes , if you don't mind , of course"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not at all! I'm glad you slept well. Are you feeling better this morning?" Brum leads Sara past the tables laden with food that the fox might pick out some breakfast and then heads back to their table.
"Everyone, this is Sara, if you haven't met her yet. Sara, to recap, this is Owain, Calder and Aaron."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters