Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Redwall

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Aye, that they are. Perhaps you can set a precedent." Evelyn suggests with a wink.
Sara nodded in return . She wouldn't know about setting a precedent , but at least she hope she wouldn't be a burden to anyone . Then the fox noticed the little commotion around Aaron and couldn't help but giggled .
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Trevor and James. Trevor helped me back to the abbey after I passed out. Charles replied as he began walking.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So good souls then? I'll have to meet them too." Peter looked to Charles. "Want a lift? I think I'm big enough to take you on my back, my friend."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

No thanks. I'd rather walk right now. Charles replied.
So how long have you been at the abbey? Charles asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, all my life," Peter said, "I was a foundling. Just beyond the South gate. This," Peter added, swinging wide in a circle (making sure to avoid Charles) "is pretty much all I know. And a bit of the woods, of course."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

ITrevor offered me to go exploring in the woods with him. Maybe you can come, too! Charles said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter grinned broadly as they got back to the raucous party. "I'd like that, my friend!" He turned his little hourglass and shook it a bit so sand fell through in a clump before settling to its normal, steady, stream.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That we do. Just yesterday I misjudged a step and bounced on my tail all the way down the stairs from the library to the infirmary." Brum rubs her backside, remembering the unpleasant experience.
"Would you like someone to take you up to a bed?" queries Brum.

==========
"Would you like any more food? Or another drink, perhaps?" Evelyn offers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We c'n get you up there if need'd," Owain offered.
-----------------------------------
"There's some...something I need to do," Peter declared. "Something any good Abbeyer would do.". He moved around the table, looking increasingly ill at ease, and was almost shaking as he got to Sarafina. He held out a trembling hand-paw. "H-h-hello," he said, "I-I'm P-P-Peter..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles followed Peter over to the fox.
I'm Charles... Pleasure to meet you... Charles greeted.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Trevor and james still drunk as heck both moved to the table across from sarafina. the two looked at the others around them. But trevor looked at sarafina and a look of recognition seemed to smack onto his face. james however fell forward into the table.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd raised his arms above his head and stretched out his torso, grunting a bit, "No no no, I am fine now, I'm up." He smiles, dropping his arms again, "I'm awake enough."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Would you like any more food? Or another drink, perhaps?" Evelyn offers.
"thank you mam , but I think I've had enough for now"Sara replied cheerfully , before she noticed the two beasts coming toward her
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "There's some...something I need to do," Peter declared. "Something any good Abbeyer would do.". He moved around the table, looking increasingly ill at ease, and was almost shaking as he got to Sarafina. He held out a trembling hand-paw. "H-h-hello," he said, "I-I'm P-P-Peter..."
MrNeonShot wrote:Charles followed Peter over to the fox.
I'm Charles... Pleasure to meet you... Charles greeted.
"O-oh . h-hello Pete , and Charles , I'm...I'm Sara" she said , shaking Pete's paw , before noticing his shaking "Is...something wrong ?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I've never met a fox before... Are you friendly? Charles asked.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot wrote:I've never met a fox before... Are you friendly? Charles asked.
"I-um...I...yes , sir...."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Cool... Have you tried the hotroot soup? If you add extra hotroot, it tastes amazing! Charles said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote: "O-oh . h-hello Pete , and Charles , I'm...I'm Sara" she said , shaking Pete's paw , before noticing his shaking "Is...something wrong ?"
"S-same for m-me," Peter stammered after Charles. "H-heard lo-lots of stories and s-such but y-you're the first ver..." he swallowed and the trembles calmed, "vixen I've m-met. And you seem n-nice. If... if we can help a-anytime..."
-----------------------------------------------
"Shall w' dance, m'lady?" Owain asked Brum sort of formally, with a sweeping bow.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot wrote:Cool... Have you tried the hotroot soup? If you add extra hotroot, it tastes amazing! Charles said.
"yes sir , I um....yes , I did have some of that soup"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "S-same for m-me," Peter stammered after Charles. "H-heard lo-lots of stories and s-such but y-you're the first ver..." he swallowed and the trembles calmed, "vixen I've m-met. And you seem n-nice. If... if we can help a-anytime..."
"thank you Peter , that's very nice of you" Sara said , noticing the slip-up......"vermin" , that's what he was gonna say.......but....he didn't , so at least that comforted the fox somehow....
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Peter headed back to his seat and sat, pouring himself and Charles some juice to calm his nerves. "The stories about Foxes were never good," he said quietly. "I was afraid - you probably saw - but she seems nice."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Back at Noonvale, when I was still really young, Pirates found Noonvale by chance while exploring. Luckily, a Long Patrol regiment came by and stopped them from burning all of the houses down... Charles said. Yes there were a couple foxes, but... What I believe is that every beast can change from bad to good... or good to bad. Just because one fox attacks, doesn't make all of them bad beasts. Charles said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's very true, I suppose," Peter said, sipping his juice, "It's something I'll remember." He chuckled as the dancing began.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Owain was still trying to convince Brum to dance, although it's clear that he's not a dancer himself...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After making sure Aldryd is okay, Brum allows Owain to take her paw and lead her to the dance floor which is in reality a smooth patch of lawn near the stage but a safe distance away from the bonfire. Although not an expert, her natural squirrel agility means she can at least avoid stomping on paws and tripping on tails. She giggles as the mouse swings her around.
"Have you had a lot of practise at this, Owain?" she queries half-jokingly.

==========
Evelyn gently extracts James' head from the bowl of mash in which it landed and cleans up his face so he doesn't choke on the food clogging his whiskers.
"See? You're making friends already. We told you they'd accept you." she tells Sara. Gurrtrude nods in agreement.
"Loike us'n's been a-sayin. They'm all be gudd creeturs yurr, marm."*

*Like we said. They're all good creatures here, ma'am.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain chuckled as Brum appreciated his efforts at dancing. Persnally, he'd always thought like he'd danced with three left paws but he must be doing something right tonight. "Nev'r so well," he confessed, "Mus' be inspir'd by m' cydymaith... c'mpanion."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They'll get to the Dibbun's dance soon," Peter told Charles. "Don't worry about the moves if you want to dance that, the Dibbun's'll show you them!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Evelyn gently extracts James' head from the bowl of mash in which it landed and cleans up his face so he doesn't choke on the food clogging his whiskers.
"See? You're making friends already. We told you they'd accept you." she tells Sara. Gurrtrude nods in agreement.
"Loike us'n's been a-sayin. They'm all be gudd creeturs yurr, marm."*

*Like we said. They're all good creatures here, ma'am.
"yes......... everyone seems so kind , just like you said mam , even to a fox like me" Sara said , seemed to be somewhat more relaxed as time went by
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Brum finds herself blushing and hopes it wont show under her pale fur.
"Aw. How sweet off you to say so. I doubt that's the case though." Brum is about to say something else but is consumed by a fit of giggling as she notices the ridiculous sight of the giant badger lord hunching over as he tries to dance with the abbess who although being average height for a mouse, is dwarfed by his humongous proportions

==========
At that moment, Ambrose asks Evelyn to join him in a dance, so she excuses herself from Sara and follows him into the crowd. Soon after a pair of hares trot over to the mole and vixen.
"I say, wot wot. Would you honour a pair of lonesome chaps like ourselves with a dance?"
"Oh, rather, wot! We'd be honoured." The duo offer their paws to Gurrtrude and Sara and Gurrtrude's velvet muzzle crinkles into a smile.
"Burr, et's been many a season since a creetur asked me t' darnce. Are you'm a-feelin' oop to et, Sara?" she queries, climbing to her feetpaws and taking one of the hare's handpaw.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Though not dancing, Aldryd basked in the atmospheric merriment from the edge of the party
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Owain said, trying to ignore his footpaws, "no fibbin' 'bout it. Usually knocked a few ov'r by now," he professed, He joined in Brum's giggling at the Lord/Abbess situation. "'leas' we're near face t' face," he added happily.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you ready to dance?" Peter asked Charles, "I reckon there's a few damsels will want a partner."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: At that moment, Ambrose asks Evelyn to join him in a dance, so she excuses herself from Sara and follows him into the crowd. Soon after a pair of hares trot over to the mole and vixen.
"I say, wot wot. Would you honour a pair of lonesome chaps like ourselves with a dance?"
"Oh, rather, wot! We'd be honoured." The duo offer their paws to Gurrtrude and Sara and Gurrtrude's velvet muzzle crinkles into a smile.
"Burr, et's been many a season since a creetur asked me t' darnce. Are you'm a-feelin' oop to et, Sara?" she queries, climbing to her feetpaws and taking one of the hare's handpaw.
"I-I um....I've never danced...before " Sara replied , blushing while looking at the paw offering to her
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, it does give us an advantage." Brum agrees before stumbling slightly forward towards Owain as another less coordinated dancer accidentally rear-ends her.

==========
"Well then, that calls for a bally lesson, doncha know!" enthuses the hare, offering his paw again.
"I'd be delighted to oblige and be your teacher for the night, wot wot."

==========
A young ottermaid, the daughter of the Skipper of the Redwall otters, who happens to be about the same age as Aldryd notices him watching the dancing but not participating himself so she decides, since she doesn't have a partner yet either, to ask him for a dance. Making her way over to him, she stops beside his chair.
"What's a fine example o' otterhood like yerself doin' without a dance partner, then, matey?" she queries, leaning on the table.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oof!" Owain swayed slightly as he caught Brum to stop her from what he thought would have been a fall. He held her close for a moment and felt his heart beat faster as he felt her heartbeat through the fabrics. He looked her close in the eye and knew he was infatuated. He managed to straighten up. "Y'kay, mi Cariad?" He asked with affection in his tone.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd laughed and shrugged, "Ah lass..." He began, standing up to tower over the young woman, "I am as graceful dancing as an earthworm in the sun. That is, not graceful at all." the otter smiled and offered his hand anyways
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well then, that calls for a bally lesson, doncha know!" enthuses the hare, offering his paw again.
"I'd be delighted to oblige and be your teacher for the night, wot wot."
"I.....thank you..." Sara smiled shyly , accepting the hare's paw and got up , though still a little nervous , the fox also hoped that tonight would be as good as it seems to be turning out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, I'm as graceful as a caterpillar eating a leaf so we'll be a fit match." giggles the lass, leading Aldryd into the crowd, not in the least bit fazed by his size.

==========
"Not at all, dear lady, not at all. 'Tis my honour!"
"Doan't be a-tirin' 'eeself out, marm. Just take et easy, loike." calls Gurrtrude before whooping as she's whirled away.

==========
"I'm okay. Thanks for the save." Brum smiles at the mouse, vaguely noticing that he didn't pull away again fully but not realising the significance of it in the heat of the moment.
"Ooh, look, here come the dibbuns joining in! It's about to get wild here with all their energy!" The song changes to a fast jig and the dibbuns, true to Brum's word, clumsily join the dancing with much paw-stamping and clapping.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ha, hah!" Peter cried, "Here we go! Don't worry about the moves, Charles," he added, making sure his friend was dancing alongside him, "there aren't any real set ones!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owain tried his best to keep up with the Dibbuns and their stomping but found himself more than a little sensitive on his footpads and visibly winced several times before deciding to stomp gently...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Not at all, dear lady, not at all. 'Tis my honour!"
"Doan't be a-tirin' 'eeself out, marm. Just take et easy, loike." calls Gurrtrude before whooping as she's whirled away.
"I'll try mam , I'll try" Sara smiled , following the hare "So um....you will teach me ? Right now ?" she asked quietly
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldyd chuckled heartily as he was pulled into the crown, "Say, Lass... Just how are we to dance?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just like everyone else is - as best we can an' try to avoid steppin' on any paws or tails! This's the Dibbuns' Dance so the aim is to follow the Dibbuns if we can. M' name's Tilly Wildbrook, by the way. What's yours?" queries the young otter as she begins clumsily helping Aldryd through the steps of the dance as demonstrated by the dibbuns.

==========
"Oh, rather! Right now, all y' have to do is follow my lead. When I step forward with my right paw you step back with your left. Then, when I step forward with my left, you step back with your right. After that, we go back the other way, doncha know?" The hare smiles at Sara and waggles his ears.
"Right then, here we go. Aaand one two three four one two three four..." The hare steps forward as he counts, hoping the vixem will understand and keep up.

==========
Brum, being in such proximity to Owain, notices his pain.
"Are you all right, Owain? You look sore. Do you need to sit down for a while?" she queries, concerned.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Jes'... jes' stampin' too 'ard," Owain claimed. "Guessin' m' feet don' like it, eh?" He grinned through the pain. "S'pose sittin' might be good. So's I c'n recall th' Bregor story f'r tellin', eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Aaron was having a hard time playing the fiddle with all the Dibbuns swarming around him and almost tripping him a few times.
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It looks like you're not the only one who likes the fiddle player, Charles," Peter called as he did the dance with a Mousemaid he'd known for several years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They'll tip chi dros soon, Aaron!" Owain laughed as he found a seat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie