Redwall OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Redwall OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Of course! Welcome back, WG!

Will you be making a new character or playing as one of your old ones?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Hey, so if there is a slot open, could I rejoin?
Let's play hug a gamer!
Yay! My favorite game! :lol:
Hlaoroo wrote:Of course! Welcome back, WG!

Will you be making a new character or playing as one of your old ones?
I'll be making a new character. In fact I have the sheet right here:

-Name-
Marko

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Badger

-Age-
21 Years Old

-Neighborhood-
Redwall

-Appearance-
Marko is slightly short for a badger, but he’s decently muscular. His fur is very dark and kept neatly trimmed. He wears a wide brimmed dark crimson hat and matching cloak when travelling, which is often. Under these his clothes are much more simple, with a pair of rough and sturdy dark brown trousers, a black belt, and light tan tunic with black vest. All of these are covered in sewn in patches of colors similar to them, but many do not quite match the original color of the garment. His boots are black with bright silver buckles and are very well worn. He also often wears gloves when doing hard work or in cold weather. They are black with silver trim at the edges.

-Personality-
Marko has always been struck with a bad case of wanderlust. He wants to see as much of the world as possible and experience the many pleasures life has to offer. He loves enjoying the fine things in life and he often loses what money he gains very quickly. This doesn’t bother him though, as he figures that there’s always profit to be elsewhere. While a bit of thief when he was younger, Marko has since been very restrained in taking what doesn’t belong to him, not wanting to further the stereotypes surrounding foxes. While often easy going Marko, does have a bit of a temper, especially when someone insults foxes. After all, while he may be a badger on the outside, inside of Marko beats the heart of a true Fox.

-Background-
Marko’s earliest days are somewhat of a mystery. He mother, Aishe, did not meet the badger who gave birth to him or her husband. Aishe’s fox caravan came upon the ruins of a house during a very tumultuous time during her life. Her beloved husband had just passed during a terrible illness before they could have kits together. Devastated, Aishe had been in mourning until she discovered the house. Inside were two badges that had been slain by some unknown foe. As the caravan was picking over the ruins Aishe found a baby badger that the attackers had either missed or spared. She decided to adopt the badger and named him marko in honor of her late husband. While the rest of the caravan was at first less than happy to let a badger into their ranks, they quickly grew to accept Marko as one of their own. Marko grew up a fox, and never thought of himself as a badger truly. Sure physically he was, but he understood being a fox was more than having the long tail or the red fur. It was a way of life. And his life was a pleasant one until it took a bad turn. At age 16 misfortune befell his caravan. Food was running low when an outbreak of illness hit. As if that weren’t enough, vermin raiders had been heading to Salamandastron and decided to attack the caravan. While the caravan was able to hold them off, they expected help from the badger fortress. But help never came, not during the attack, or after as the caravan tried to rebuild. Marko and his caravan didn't realize this was because Salamandastron was busy dealing with the rest of the vermin, but it didn't matter to Marko. This started a hatred for Salamandastron and its inhabitants for Marko. Realizing that he was consuming a lot of food during a hard time, Marko decided to leave to both help his caravan and see the world. He bid goodbye to his mother and his caravan and set off to explore and discover. He has gone to many different places and seen many things, but has yet to return to his caravan. He plans to, but for now there is still so much to see.

-Other Notes-
Being raised by foxes, he has the fox accent. (E.g. a Romani accent)

Carries a walking staff to both help him travel and to defend himself.

He is a surprisingly talented singer and lute player, and frequently plays in taverns and inns in return for a room and food.

Marko is known by many alias such as: “The Crimson Strider”, “The Badger who walks like a Fox”, and “That badger who nicked my necklace that one time.”

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 7

Perception- 6

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 7

Intelligence- 6

Agility- 6

Luck- 3
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

seems like a good character to me :)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Interesting. I like him. It's an interesting juxtaposition.

One question though. Why did they get no help from Salamandastron? Salamandastron, like Redwall, would help any creature they knew to be in need.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

yeah that's a good question .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Interesting. I like him. It's an interesting juxtaposition.

One question though. Why did they get no help from Salamandastron? Salamandastron, like Redwall, would help any creature they knew to be in need.
...IF they knew about it.

It could, quite simply, be that they just didn't know?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Interesting. I like him. It's an interesting juxtaposition.

...IF they knew about it.

It could, quite simply, be that they just didn't know?
Yes, sorry, that's it. I thought I put that in, but apparently not. They were busy dealing with the rest of the vermin to help during the attack, and then afterwords didn't realize how bad the caravan had been hit. I'll put that in.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Makes sense. Thanks. :) It'll be interesting to see if the abbey-dwellers and Brock and the hares can turn him around. I say he's approved. If there's no objections from anyone then you can start posting this time tomorrow. :)

Welcome back! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Thanks! :D

Can someone give me a rundown on what's going on so when i enter I don't interrupt everything?

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

well nothing much is going on I think . It's the new days , everyone just had breakfast , and that's it . Only my character and Esper's are somewhere outside of redwall and is about to come back after looking for some herbs .
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

I guess I'll have Marko meet up with Aldryd and Starlight on his way to Redwall.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence about summed it up.

Most of the other creatures are going to go for a walk outside the abbey to recover the treasures that Owain found that Chickenhound stole from the abbey and left near the tree where Asmodeus got him.

There's a bit of an arc running in the background to track down someone who has kidnapped a band of travellers who were on their way to the abbey. Hence the badger lord and the hares still being around.

A hare and the abbey bellringer accidentally ate some poison berries so they're recovering in the infirmary.

And that's about it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Whoops, forgot to reply to Aldryd. That's done now so he and the others can enter the abbey. Sorry for the delay!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Hey there, guys. Been talking to Hlaoroo about joining you, since the Redwall series is a long-time favorite of mine. Have to take care of some things in the interrim, but hopefully I can get a profile up in this post later tonight. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
"...kindness is its own reward. Paid in ice cream."
RP chars:
Redwall: Rhys Greenbrier
17th CF: Alasdair 'Alec' Ogilvy
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I can't waitt to see what you come up with, CC! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

looking forward to be playing with you too CC ^^
CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Name: Rhys Greenbrier
Type: Main
Color: Dark Green - #106510
Species: Red Squirrel
Neighborhood: Redwall

Description: While slightly taller than the average squirrel, Rhys is nevertheless a bit skinnier than most, but military training has left him lithe and lean. His coat is a bright, almost tawny red, while his forefront coloring is a bit more muted cream. His eyes are an emerald green. His normal uniform consists of a green cap on top of his head between his tufted ears, a nearly matching green gambeson worn underneath a brown vest, a black belt and tan breeches, along with a mottled traveling cloak for journeying and scouting. Attached to his cap is a bronze clasp, emblazoned with a sigil of a shining sun. When on duty, Rhys is usually equipped with a shortsword, which he tends to wield in his dominant left hand, as well as a small knife and a buckler shield. Also almost always on his person is a small reed fife, a memento of his childhood that he still plays on occasion, though rarely in the presence of others.

Personality: Having dedicated himself to a soldier's life, Rhys tends to outwardly be what he considers to be a "proper" soldier - calm, courteous, quiet, disciplined and attentive. However, when he's off guard, he shows off more of his softer, warmer side, if he remains still somewhat introverted. Nonetheless, he harbors some insecurities within himself that tend to manifest in a streak of what most would call 'foolhardiness', taking on unnecessary risks and challenges in order to prove himself. After all, he'd rather be considered a stubborn fool than a failure, or a coward, a stance that has caused him misfortune in the past.

Background: Born in the Northlands, in a settlement not too far off the Broadstream, Rhys Greenbrier was an only child. His father was a respected member of their settlement, and while his mother was somewhat frail and often ill, she loved to regale to her only son the legends and tales of old - of Martin the Warrior and Boar the Fighter, of Verdauga Greeneyes and Cregga Rose Eyes, of the Badger Lord Brocktree of Salamandastron and the mouse hero Matthias of Redwall among countless others. So imagine, if you will, what Rhys must have thought when one day when a towering badger warrior appeared, broadsword in hands to their village at the edge of nowhere. He spoke little - an old scar across his throat rendered the badger mute - but nonetheless, he remained an object of fascination within Rhys' fertile imagination. The settlement was hospitable to their newfound visitor, and for a time the badger warrior found whatever peace he had been seeking.

But not for long. A squadron of corsair ships from the Eastern Sea came up the Broadstream River one brisk fall day, leaving the settlement to try and scramble a defense. Messengers were sent out to nearby friendly villages, but the attack was too sudden, too swift for any likelihood of aid to come, and the number of vermin attackers meant the odds were heavily in their favor. Rhys' father was among the villagers who rallied to the defense, but ordered his son to go into hiding, along with Rhys' mother, who had again fallen sick. But young and impetuous, Rhys decided to disobey and try and join the battle himself, a thick branch his makeshift weapon. Mock sword-fighting with the other village children, however, was little practice for real war. And a rat with real steel was a much more fearsome opponent face-to-face than what Rhys had imagined when he left what safety hiding provided.

The rat never stood a chance, however. Though he could scream no warcry, the growl from the badger was fierce enough. And fiercer still was the stroke of his sword, which nearly cleft the rat in twain. Rhys could only sit and watch, still petrified with fear as the badger dove into the horde of vermin. He had heard tales of the infamous 'Bloodwrath', but nothing could prepare him for what he saw that day. The corsairs' death cries filled the air as the badger's broadsword cut a bloody swath through their ranks. Bodies, battered and broken flew through the air like leaves, tossed about by the badger's berserk fury. In the end, dozens of vermin lay still and lifeless besides him. Dozens more had run for fear of their lives, tails tucked between their legs, weapons and shields dropped hastily behind them. But he had been one, and they had been many. Far too many. Though the Bloodwrath had dulled the pain, his wounds were grievous, and he eventually collapsed... though not until every vermin that stood before him was dead, dying, or had run away.

It took a while for Rhys to muster the courage to check, even as the battlefield fell briefly silent. But once he came upon his savior, barely breathing, even someone as young as he could tell that the wounds were mortal, though his heart begged it not to be so. It was there, over the badger's deeply wounded body, that the villagers found him. By stroke of fortune, a band of otters had been nearby when the corsairs' sails had been spotted, and had rushed to the aid of the besieged. With their help, and the badger's bravery, the vermin had been routed. Even so, the cost in casualties for the villagers had been immense, and the village itself was badly damaged. And as Rhys soon learned, the number lost included his father. With heavy hearts, the village began the somber task of burying the dead with what meager resources that remained and what few honors they could give. The tragedy was not yet over for the young squirrel though. With news of her husband's death, the condition of Rhys' mother had taken a turn for the poorer. A shortage of medicine in the aftermath of the battle only made things worse. In a fortnight, Rhys would lose his mother, the battle's final victim.

In the days and weeks that followed that auspicious day, the otters that had come to the aid of the settlement, having consulted their own, offered the villagers a chance to join with their own settlement. Many, seeking to leave behind the ruins and malicious memories behind and looking to start anew, took up the offer. Rhys, with nothing left, also decided to make a break from the home he had always known, but not to where the rest were going. All he took with him were the clothes on his back, what food he could find and carry and two possessions - the reed fife his mother had taught him to use, and the bronze cloak clasp the badger who'd saved him had worn, and the only item with some marker of the badger's identity - a sigil of a shining sun. Taking what little he knew of badgers from the legends of yore, he made the decision to go southwest... towards Salamandastron. But for a young squirrel to make the journey from the Northlands all the way to the legendary mountain was perilous enough. Fortune at long last decided to have pity on Rhys, and not too long after he departed did he chance across a company of the Long Patrol. They had sallied to the north to investigate tales of raiding such as the one that had befallen Rhys. Upon hearing his tale, Rhys won the company major's sympathy, and he was allowed to accompany them back on the return journey back to Salamandastron.

If he was hoping for answers to his questions from the Badger Lord, he would end up disappointed. Though the clasp was of badger-make, the Lord could not identify from whom it had belonged to, and knew of no close kin of his that had traveled to the north or had previously taken a wound to his throat. To take care of the young squirrel, the Lord arranged to have him sent to Redwall Abbey, but the major who had brought him back had taken a liking to the boy in their travels southward, and offered to take him in. Having become fond for the hare and the rest of the Long Patrol company, Rhys happily agreed, and so came into the care of the major and his wife, also of the Long Patrol. As the years passed and Rhys matured, he started pestering his adoptive father to be trained in the ways of fighting of the Long Patrol. Though reluctant at first, the major eventually ceded to the squirrel's strong will - as long as Rhys agreed to be the sparring partner of the couple's daughter, who had Long Patrol aspirations of her own.

And so, Rhys has become a scout in service to Salamandastron, and perhaps the most unlikely member of the Long Patrol. Knowing the unusual circumstances around his tenure, he strives to be as stalwart a soldier as he can possibly be. Still, in his heart, he wonders if he could be the hero his mother told stories about, one like his father had fought and died as, one like the badger who had sacrificed himself for him was. If he can be the warrior his adoptive parents are, and even his adoptive sister has become. And further still he wonders if he can ever find some resolution on his improbable savior. As it stands now, though, the Badger Lord's eyes and attention have turned to the defense of Redwall Abbey, the place that might have once become Rhys' home. Perhaps the legendary abbey will help him find some of the answers he's looking for... or something else that he might never have expected.

Stats: S - 4, P - 9, E - 6, C - 5, I - 7, A - 8, L - 3

-----

Holy crap, going from outline to full profile took a lot longer than I anticipated. >_> Still, hope it's all interesting for ya guys! And feel free to provide constructive criticism on the writing, it's always something I'm looking to improve (though you might want to PM me that so as not to cluster the OOC thread)

Also, Greenbrier is his birth surname, not his adoptive one. Not that anybody's asking, but still.
Last edited by CosmicCoyote on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
RP chars:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I like it! I can tell already you're a good writer, CC. :) You're approved! Feel free to jump in and start posting any time. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

yeah I agree with Hlaoroo , that is a very well written back story , I like it a lot ^^ .
CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Thanks. :D

And here we go~
RP chars:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

If anyone is wondering, Tilly's accent is a West Country accent, I think. It's the same accent as all the otters have and it's kind of a seafaring accent. Like a pirate.

Here's a fun song from the Redwall audiobooks which clearly shows the accent Tilly has. In fact, that's how I imagine her voice. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Accents, huh? Honestly been too long since I've read to remember which accent goes to which particular species, other than remembering having occasional difficulty reading the shrews' (or was it the moles'?) dialect. I mean, I know they're all for the most part related to regional accents of Britain, but outside that...

Still, always nice to have an approximation of how someone talks.
RP chars:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The moles are the hard ones since they talk in molespeak. :P

Hares have the upper-class/posh type of British accent. I couldn't tell you what the rest have though. I think it just varies.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Hlaoroo wrote:The moles are the hard ones since they talk in molespeak. :P

Hares have the upper-class/posh type of British accent. I couldn't tell you what the rest have though. I think it just varies.
Hares do? I might need to rewrite then. but what do you think of my hare that I just wrote mr GM?
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Well, just like in the real world, every creature is different.
So she seems fine to me. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Y'd ne'er meet a Mouse from th' east'd call Brum Cariad.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Mentioned this to Hlaoroo, but because I was home for the holidays I was able to grab these:

Sadly, I still can't seem to find my copy of Mattimeo. :(
RP chars:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

aww , that's a shame. Still awesome though.
Edit : sorry for not posting for so long everyone, it was in a rather confusing time, but solving it out now though, so I guess , I'm sort of back. Sorry if I stopped the RP ^^"
22xander

Post by 22xander »

So, um, it's hard for me to tell. Is their room in this game, I love the redwall books.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

IM BACK!
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

yay ! welcome back :D
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

22xander wrote:So, um, it's hard for me to tell. Is their room in this game, I love the redwall books.
There sure is! Feel free to make a character and join!

And yes, welcome back, Hotep!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

-Name-
Kelly

-Color-
Lava #CF1020

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
Whiskered Bat

-Age-

-Neighborhood-
Redwall

-Appearance-
Kelly is a bat, a small one about the same size as a mouse. He has a hard time getting clothes made because of his wings that trail from his arms to his legs and the like, a sort of inner webbing. Instead his clothes mostly consist of a cloak and hood that he wears most times. He folds his wings and his cloak around him most times when he's out and about trying not to draw attention, and he can manage to look like a mouse in a heavy cloak. His cloak is bound to his neck by a silver chain, and under it he wears a silver necklace that doesn't seem to have a real end. He has long fur which he constantly struggles to keep neet.

On his back is a silver and steel sword made for his mother, slightly long for him it's a massive claymore with short phrases in a language he doesn't know on engraved on the base of the blade.

-Personality-
Kelly is belligerent, and sometimes looks like he loves to fight. But he just has a certain way about him. He's often contrary to those around him, driving them away as he tries to set out to protect others the way he was protected by the town that raised him. When he's with people he likes he's happy as can be and can often seem fun loving, it's only when he goes into battle that it triggers a sort of instinct in him to protect those he's with until the end.

Far more than simply bloodthirsty, Kelly has something that he believes in. He believes that those who hurt others, virman especially, have to be dealt with as well as possible. Unlike many of those he is sworn to protect he is more than willing to spill blood for that which he believes in, the protection of others, and is less likely than many of his peers to let the villains go and lick their wounds.

-Background-
Growing up in a cave far to the north of Redwall, Kelly's father brought him down when he was only six years old. His father's clan was in a constant conflict with other animals, including raiders and bandits of many types. While Kelly's family was never fighters his mother defended them from the bandits on a simple trip that ended disastrously, with the death of his mother.

Kelly's father left the clan, to keep his son safe by bringing him somewhere with less bandits and greater protection. Eventually they found their way to a small town near Redwall, protected by locals and having a strong backbone of a guard. Kelly's father left a few years latter, at the age of ten, because he knew then that Kelly could care for himself.

Kelly was raised in that town for years, until the age of about 14 when he decided to leave with a caravan with his mother's sword strapped to his back. After a while the caravan was set upon by bandits and he realised that this country wasn't as safe as he'd thought, and decided then and there that if these bandits planned on spilling innocent blood he would have to spill theirs.

After reaching their destination he left the caravan and set off on his own, training harder than he had before, promising himself that he would care for those that had once cared for him. The back of his mind thought they needed his help and he felt he would have to give it on his honor and his life.

-Other Notes-

-SPECIAL-
S - 4
P - 2
E - 4
C - 6
I - 8
A - 8
L - 10
Last edited by 22xander on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I have a couple of concerns. Firstly, Ireland doesn't exist. This is the Redwall universe after all. While all the characters in the Redwall universe are based on British animals, Britain itself doesn't exist. So no Ireland. That said, you can give him an Irish-type accent since all accents in Redwall are based on various British accents.

Secondly... No good creature in the Redwall universe likes killing. Even the badgers with their Bloodlust hate it. The shrews enjoy a good squabble but they also don't enjoy killing, I think. So I'm not sure that warlike bats are really going to be very welcome in Redwall Abbey. Sorry.

That said, he can have a fiery spirit like the shrews... Is that the sort of thing you're going for? I'd just like a bit of clarification, please.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Secondly... No good creature in the Redwall universe likes killing. Even the badgers with their Bloodlust hate it. The shrews enjoy a good squabble but they also don't enjoy killing, I think. So I'm not sure that warlike bats are really going to be very welcome in Redwall Abbey. Sorry.

That said, he can have a fiery spirit like the shrews... Is that the sort of thing you're going for? I'd just like a bit of clarification, please.
It's the difference between warlike and Warrior. Owain (from the Marches, not 'Wales') is a traveller over many parts of the land. He's become a travelling warrior, fighting where needed for a good cause but without glorifying in it. When he tells the tales, he tries not to make it seem exciting or he does talk of the scared side too. He doesn't live for battle and he'd rather not draw his sword again but he's always got it close by. In case.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Exactly, Welshie.

It seems to me that Kelly or Flann (which is it? You used two names!) is going out looking for a fight instead of just fighting when needed and that's not really the sort of thing that goes down well in a peaceful world like this unless you're vermin.

I understand wanting to have an interesting character with an interesting point of view but at the same time they have to gel with the world into which they're being inserted.

Sorry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Spitball idea. What if he's a former enforced member of a warband who's managed to escape? With a lot of war in his background, affecting the way he works and thinks, but he wants to change. Redwall's a good place for that.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Ok. Here's the idea in my head. Technically the other members of his tribe could be evil types of guys, or more readily have a vary different point of view based on their soroundings in the Ireland equivalent as they have been in constant war for generations. They may not like killing, but they have learned to enjoy war in a way. By growing up in that warrior culture he was infected with he love of a good fight, but not bloodlust. Instead he'll love a tavern brawl, or feel the rush of living on edge and going into battle. You feel me?

The name o changed to Fay cus I wouldn't pronounce the other one, I'll change it when I go and look at it in a bit.

The idea was that his father didn't want to live in the constant conflict that killed his wife and left, went as far as he could, and found his way to Redwall. He doesn't like to kill, but he doesn't shy away from a fight for what he believes in. And he thinks that fighting for what you believe in is more important than peaceful beliefs.

I'll work on that in a few minutes, anything else?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

If I may suggest, make it the area just around Redwall? I say that because a fair few of the RPers have just set out from Redwall, through the woods.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Alright, fixed about where he was frome and tried to clarify his personality to the point where you can see how he thinks. He doesn't seek out battle, but he does seek out things that require battle to fix. Not precisely the same thing, no?