HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay, this is just redicules. Orion said, popping out his sonic screwdriveresque antenna from his arm. He fired a sonic wave in the direction where he saw the invisible wolf last.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

Gionni flinched at the sound of Orion's sonic wave. She had been frozen at the events that transpired, startled at the mess the calico started. But, rather suddenly, she began to get frustrated, getting more and more irate as almost everyone involved in the conflict carried it along further. The park was a place for pondering and pleasantry- and the continued harassment mad her mad.

"Questo è abbastanza! There is no need for combattente- fighting! This kind polizia has offered us warning, yet you dare to creare disordini?" She cried, pointing towards Erik while fumbling to try and keep her vocal translation to the English language. "Questo comportamento è Pessimo! Il parco non è posto per il disprezzo! You three should be ashamed!E ora sarò in ritardo al lavoro con Papà! E 'tempo per tutti di lasciare! Senza discussioni! Everyone! Out! Go! Fuori parco! There should not be such disrespect for the Flag at this hour!" Her ranting continued in Italian as the ani-droid tried to push those involved towards the exiting walkway.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Polaris decided that he had enough fun at testing his "Specter" mod. He moved behind the closest tree and from there - he teleported to an alley that crossed the one the others were in, but out of their sight. He turned off the stealth field and simply walked out, acting casual. The moment he got in their sight, he turned and headed towards the group.
"Evening!" he greeted "Don't you know the park doesn't open for an hour?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Gionni! por favor calm down. Orion tried his best to bring her processors to a lower level with his voice, but it wasn't working.
So, he fired a sonic wave at Gionni. The sound was a steady whirring, lowering her agitation levels, and slowly making her calm.
"Evening!" he greeted "Don't you know the park doesn't open for an hour?"
Why do you think there is a police officer here? Orion said, bemused by his antics.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Yes, and while I'm considering letting the rest of you go, this one gets arrested for messing with my force field. Noah said as he finished handcuffing and disarming Eric. Actually, I WILL let the rest of you go if you tell me your names. I've been here for 2 months, and I haven't made any friends. The only people who have even CONSIDERED being my friends only did so because my dads James walker. Then Noah did a internal face palm. Great job Noah. Now that's the only reason THEY'LL want to be friends either.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My name is Orion Atlas, of Atlas Incorporated. It's nice to meet you. Orion said, offering a paw.
I wonder what his parents are going to say when they pick him up at the station. Orion thought out loud.
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

[color=#FF0000My name's Erik Moor.][/color]Erin let his arms be cuffed as he inspected the officer's mods.
.You may have heard of my father, probably the man who manufactures all standard Apollo City Police Department? Dr. Moor?
*Smoke Bomb out*
The Moon Howler

"Moor, aye?" Polaris asked "Moors are good at producing them prostheses, but try not to fry any more K-Corp merchandise. Law enforcement models aren't cheap."
The wolf suddenly realized he forgot to introduce himself "By the way, I'm Polaris Khark, K-Corp!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

"...che probabilmente dicono che lui è un cattivo gatto, e lui otterrà nessun pesce!" Gionni huffed in response to Orion's out loud wondering. Exhaling to cool her systems- and her temper- Gionni introduced herself to the officer. "I am Gionni Santorinni, and that is mio Papà's shop, across the street...I am sorry for having lost my temper."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It's not a problem. Orion replied to Gionni. He put the sonic screwdriver back into his arm.
---
Rosie unplugged from the internet when the trolley officer said they would be recalled to the base shortly. She sat silent, waiting to lift off.
Suddenly, a distortion of light enveloped the trolley. She held her breath (stopped her cooling fans) as they lifted off. The ground shrinking below them.

Once docked, Rosie gaped at the sight of all the sleeping workers. She was met by a human, wearing the moon base uniform.
Hello there. I'm the tech manager, and I will be showing you your job for today. The man said, with a gruff Australian accent. He led her over to a level dominated by wires and pipes.
Now, don't panic, but there seems to be some damage in the nuclear reactor. The man said calmly.
IS SOMEONE TRYING TO DESTROY THE MOON BASE?!?! TERRORISTS?!?! Rosie was panicking.
Relaaax, it's nothing like that. But, because of the energy being used, some of the pipes are deteriorating. Your job is to replace the pipes. T.M. explained.
Rosie sighed with relief as they kept walking.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh it will be much worse than no fish. This technically counts as assault, so he'll be going to prison. If I had to guess, I'd say about a year, though he'll get out early if there's a terrorist attack or if his parents pay the bail. Noah said after laying Eric stomach-down onto a park bench. I'm sorry our first meeting had to go like this. So, Gionii. Do you think your dad can fix my force field? Noah said looking at his broken force field generator. I'd REALLY like to get this fixed as soon as possible.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
CrystallineWolf

She smiled confidently. "Certamente! My Papà can fix anything!"
The Moon Howler

"Halt!" Polaris poke out "Before you're to meddle with such mods, I have a question: Is your Dad licensed by K-Corp?" The wolf raised his arms "I don't wanna sound like one of those loud-mouths that constantly talk about "licenses and permissions", but if you're not licensed by the company and you repair the mod, the warranty expires immediately."

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not unless it's a custom mod. I assumed magnetism wasn't possible on a smaller scale. It would disrupt a lot of equipment. Orion looked at Noah's shield.
Although, I think that problem isn't solved on purpose. Orion commented.
CrystallineWolf

Gionni gave a slight scowl. "Of course, my Papa is licensed! Have you not heard of Benito Santorinni?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"So, how are the limbs?"
"I'm... getting use to them."
"At least the docs are gonna send you over. You've been at the facility for what... a few weeks."
"Heh. Yeah, their pretty thorough. They want to make sure I can at least function before they let me walk out the door. But it'll be nice to sleep in a bed that doesn't smell like..."
"Like what?"
".. a hospital."
"I bet. You're still in the program though right?"
"Yup. I go to this clinic thing once a week so they can check up on me."
"Good... good... So how are you holding up?"
"Like I said. I'm getting used to-"
"That's not what I meant."

There was a pause of silence in the conversation.
A dog sitting in a hospital bed stopped stirring his spoon in his almost uneaten bowl of kibble (which was sitting on a tray on his lap)
"I'm fine." He said into the cellphone he was holding with his other hand, then, continued to eat with more tenacity.
"Okay... Hey, so your be here in a few hours right? I got everything set up for us. And I have to admit, this place is pretty cool"
"Okay." The dog chuckled lightly "I'll take your word for it"
"Alright. I'll see you in a few. And don't forget your sleeves."
"I won't..." The dog glanced at what appeared to be a sock and a glove, both of which were covered in fur similar to his own coat, and appeared to be able to cover a whole ligament (like a whole arm or leg).

A hour later...
Avery yawned. He was always tired in the mornings. Well, everyone is, usually. But this was different. A WHOLE lot different. Shaking the sleep from his head the dog readjusted himself in his seat aboard the rocket destined for the Moon Base. Looking out the window of the rocket he could see Earth in all its great blueness.
"Goodbye Earth, hello Apollo City..." He muttered, taking out a pamphlet he was handed before boarding. Sitting back he read it as the engines roared silently in space towards its destination.
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:Gionni gave a slight scowl. "Of course, my Papa is licensed! Have you not heard of Benito Santorinni?"
Polaris returned to her look with a calm one. "Young Miss, during my second life I've met a lot of people, and all kinds of pets in such a short time I can't really remember them all. I do not have the luxury of a memory chip in my head." the cy-wolf said "And for the maintenance of the variety of mods I use - K-Corp has special technicians."
MrNeonShot wrote:Not unless it's a custom mod. I assumed magnetism wasn't possible on a smaller scale. It would disrupt a lot of equipment. Orion looked at Noah's shield.
Although, I think that problem isn't solved on purpose. Orion commented.
"Few mods have frequency regulators, which is a huge miss in the Law enforcement mods, but it's not required. They counter the effect of magnetism to a certain level. THat magnetic equipment, however, was not as strong either. You saw it just a few minutes ago, when due to that wave I was partially revealed during my field-test."

My RP Characters
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well, I'm glad we got THAT issue out of the way. Noah said to the group of pets in front of him. And if I can be blunt, you all seem like very nice pets. Except for Eric. He reminds me of some of my dads fans that I don't like He said, getting a pouty face when he started talking about Eric, though it was gone quickly. Anyways, Gionni. Do you think your dad is awake yet?

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote: Rosie unplugged from the internet when the trolley officer said they would be recalled to the base shortly. She sat silent, waiting to lift off.
Suddenly, a distortion of light enveloped the trolley. She held her breath (stopped her cooling fans) as they lifted off. The ground shrinking below them.

Once docked, Rosie gaped at the sight of all the sleeping workers. She was met by a human, wearing the moon base uniform.
Hello there. I'm the tech manager, and I will be showing you your job for today. The man said, with a gruff Australian accent. He led her over to a level dominated by wires and pipes.
Now, don't panic, but there seems to be some damage in the nuclear reactor. The man said calmly.
IS SOMEONE TRYING TO DESTROY THE MOON BASE?!?! TERRORISTS?!?! Rosie was panicking.
Relaaax, it's nothing like that. But, because of the energy being used, some of the pipes are deteriorating. Your job is to replace the pipes. T.M. explained.
Rosie sighed with relief as they kept walking.
Both Ashe and her Dad walked over to the elevator, and entered a pod together with some Serpientes. John pressed the button to the Loading deck and went down. However, midway through the journey, the elevator pod rumbled slightly and stopped for a while, before lighting back up and continuing its operations. Ashe clutched at her Dad's sleeve; she didn't like the sudden stop, though the others seemed unfazed.

Once they reached the Loading deck, everyone disembarked, with Ashe leading the way hastily. John jogged to catch up with her. "Anything wrong, dear?" he asked her. "... Nothing, Dad. I'm okay," the cat answered, calming down somewhat. Her dad seemed unconvinced, but decided to accept her admission, and held on her shoulder to help her relax.

"Now we need to wait for our turn to be beamed down to Apollo City, let's get a seat," John said, and the cat nodded, leading the way to an empty hoverbench. Once seated, she asked, "Dad, our stuff is already sent home right?"

"Yes Ashe, I've asked the intergalactic movers to get our stuffs there in advance, because they also need to be scanned by the immigration department. If I were to bring everything only now, we might end up living here in the Moon Base instead," said John, smiling at the fact that Ashe was already referring to the new dwelling as 'home'. Ashe giggled at the impromptu joke. "Oh Dad, we don't want that now, don't we?"

((OOC: Is this okay? I don't have a lot to go on...))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The Tech Manager leads Rosie through the loading deck.
Blast elevator broke down. We're going to have to take the public one.
Rosie was trying her hardest to keep up with the human.
So, should I go fix that? Rosie said, looking up for a brief moment, then stopped suddenly as her sensors lit up like a storm.
She stopped just in time before running into a fragile cat.
Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! ¡Alarma! ¡Alarma! ¡Lo siento! Rosie was freaking out. The sudden stop caused her functions to go through all the safety protocols her previous owners installed. She had most of them removed, but there were bits and pieces left behind.
After bowing about 9 times, Rosie stopped moving and braced herself.
I'm sorry, some old safety protocols lit up when I almost bumped into you. I'm sorry if I scared you. With out waiting, she translated to spanish.
Lo siento, algunos protocolos de seguridad antiguas se iluminaron cuando casi me tropecé con usted. Lo siento si te he asustado.
Rosie stood there awkwardly, waiting for a reply.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

While waiting for their turn to be beamed down, Ashe and John were having some idle chit-chat about their new home. “-but I’m sure the gravity force is the same as on Earth, well, at least, that’s what I read from OmniWikia,” John said animatedly, and Ashe nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the cat felt the urge to 'water the flowers'. “Dad, I’m going to the restrooms for a while.”

Ok dear, I think it’s near the elevators,” he replied, pointing at the general direction of the elevator bank. She then leaped down from the hoverbench and ambled there, looking around at the same time. She was wondering whether she was the only animal on board the Loading deck; she hadn’t even seen a single Ani-droid anywhere.
MrNeonShot wrote:The Tech Manager leads Rosie through the loading deck.
Blast elevator broke down. We're going to have to take the public one.
Rosie was trying her hardest to keep up with the human.
So, should I go fix that? Rosie said, looking up for a brief moment, then stopped suddenly as her sensors lit up like a storm.
She stopped just in time before running into a fragile cat.
Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! ¡Alarma! ¡Alarma! ¡Lo siento! Rosie was freaking out. The sudden stop caused her functions to go through all the safety protocols her previous owners installed. She had most of them removed, but there were bits and pieces left behind.
After bowing about 9 times, Rosie stopped moving and braced herself.
I'm sorry, some old safety protocols lit up when I almost bumped into you. I'm sorry if I scared you. With out waiting, she translated to spanish.
Lo siento, algunos protocolos de seguridad antiguas se iluminaron cuando casi me tropecé con usted. Lo siento si te he asustado.
Rosie stood there awkwardly, waiting for a reply.
Ashe side-stepped just in time to avoid crashing head-on into the oncoming figure, and just continued on her way, thinking it was normal, given how busy this place was. When she heard a torrent of ‘¡Alarma!’s and ‘¡Lo Siento!’s however, she turned around to see a pink and yellow Ani-droid dog bowing down profusely like a waddling duck on turbo. Guess her rhetorical question turned out to be anything but. The smoke cat giggled as she waited for the Ani-droid to calm down. She only caught some of the Spanish words that she (at least, she thought it's a she) was saying, but she definitely understood what she had said in English.

¡No hay problema! I was not watching where I was going myself!” she then said to the Ani-droid, using the measly amount of Spanish that she had learned together with her Dad. She beamed at her too, to show that she really meant it.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
CrystallineWolf

Legotron123 wrote:Well, I'm glad we got THAT issue out of the way. Noah said to the group of pets in front of him. And if I can be blunt, you all seem like very nice pets. Except for Eric. He reminds me of some of my dads fans that I don't like He said, getting a pouty face when he started talking about Eric, though it was gone quickly. Anyways, Gionni. Do you think your dad is awake yet?
Gionni checked her internal clock, with thankfully read 5:49, and nodded. "Papa should be getting dressed now. If we go over to the shop, I'm sure he will be there, ready to fix your field of force!..... lui può avere bisogno di un po 'di caffè, però."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well that's good! Lets head over them! Noah walked across the street and into gionnis dads shop. HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????? GIONNIS DAD? YOU'VE GOT A CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!! Noah looked around the shop, waiting for gionnis dad to come up.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Would you mind if I-- As Orion walked and talked, he suddenly felt very light.
Orion jumped slightly, then started floating.
Oh great, now I'm going to have to call the company. He said, floating slowly in the air. Orion pulled out his cell phone and called Atlas Inc.
---
Oh good. I'm sorry if I startled you. I wish I could talk more, but I must get to work. Tech Manager? Rosie looked around. The T.M was nowhere in sight.
Tech Manager! She called out. No answer came forth, so she sighed.
Great. Now I lost my boss. Rosie sighed again.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh wow, that's a problem you've got there," said Ashe. She had a look around as well, searching for an official-looking person. But it's hard to pinpoint one among many who were roaming around the area. She scratched behind her head, thinking for a bit before approaching the Ani-droid dog and putting a paw on her shoulder. "Want me to help you look for him? What does he look like?" the cat asked her, her tail swaying at the tip and her head cocked slightly to the left.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I can just get into the moon base security and pinpoint him with that. Rosie said.
I just need to find a wifi cable. If your not too busy, would you help me out? Rosie asked.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Sure, I'd love to, but can I tell my dad first? I don't want to make him worried," Ashe answered. She then pointed to John's location and added, "He's just over there, it won't take long."
"Oh yeah, I'm Ashe by the way, what's your name?" the cat finally said, facing the dog again with a grin.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Rosie Gracia. It's nice to meet you Ashe. Rosie says, sniffing at Ashe's neck, to know her scent.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hello Rosie, nice to meet you too," the smoke cat said, letting herself be sniffed by the Ani-droid. From what her dad had told her, every single Ani-droid behaves differently and maybe even in slightly unorthodox ways with anyone they meet for the first time. She was getting excited being able to talk to her first Ani-droid to let any sniffing get in the way!

"So, shall we?" Ashe then took the Ani-droid's paw in her own and gestured towards the hoverbench, waiting for Rosie to lead the way, or react in any way.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sure! Rosie said, making a ^.^ face.
(Ashe can lead the way.)
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

OOC(Please Note: What Erik is about to do is perfectly within his range of doing. Legotron removed his gauntlets, which were simply for fine-tuning. He can still control the suit mentally. Check his ref sheet. WORD.)

"D'arvit!" Erik said, feigning struggle against the handcuffs until the cop was out of sight and earshot. Smiling, he activated his suit, magnetically snapping the cuffs in two, freeing his hands. Ripping the remains of the cuffs off his wrists, he walked casually in the direction that the other pets were walking. 8-)
*Smoke Bomb out*
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah turned around to look at the pets behind him, and saw Orion floating in the air and calling the company. Aw come on Atlas! Don't just call the company! Enjoy the lack of gravity for a minute! Then he looked down and saw Eric, out of his cuffs and walking towards him. This gave him a rather nasty twitch below his right eye. Oh for the love of, stay down you Elgar! He said before shooting three stun blasts at Eric. Just the right amount to knock him out and give him a knife of a headache when he woke up.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

There are certain spaces I can do this safely. Floating out of the protection field doesn't sound too fun. The top floors of Atlas Incorporated have the same effect. Orion said as someone on the other line answered.
Hey, this is Orion Atlas. I found a gravity malfunction.... In the memorial park... yes I know its early... Thank you. Uh-hu bu-bye. Orion then hung up.
So, does anyone have a rope or something? Orion asked, now about 10 ft. in the air.
CrystallineWolf

Gionni accelerated her pace when she spied Orion floating upwards, and stuck her head into the shop. "Papa! Sei qui? Abbiamo bisogno del vostro aiuto!" Some mumbles could be heard in the very back, specifically having to do with mornings and coffee. "Ti prego, è un'emergenza!"

Benito Santorinni made his way to the front of his establishment, more or less ready to greet early bird customers, when his lidded brown eyes caught sight of the ascending cy-dog. "Gionni, si prega di ottenere la manovella tasca elettromagnetico? Presto, presto!" Gionni quickly nodded and rushed to get what was asked for, handing it to her father.

Benito then began to aim the device at Orion, and turned the handle furiously. The charge that the hand held doo-hickey generated began to take hold of the dog's metal parts, firmly pulling him towards the shop, and out of the low-gravity field- much like a fishing line.

"You are lucky I decided to get up early today, mio amico." Benito smiled, lowering his speed as Orion got closer.

Ooc: What Benito asked for was an electromagnetic pocket crank.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion's fake eye pulled a bit, which irritated the skin around the eye.
His arms, legs, and tail went the direction of the man.
Gracias. Orion thanked in Spanish, because he can't tell the difference between Italian and Spanish.
He gently pushed the wires back into place, which stung a bit. The eye wasn't focusing, so Orion gave it a sonic treatment, which got it working again.
So, This is your fathers shop? Orion said, then looked to the man and offered a paw.
Orion Atlas. Thanks for getting me down back there.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Sure! Rosie said, making a ^.^ face.
(Ashe can lead the way.)
Ashe nodded, and led the way to the hoverbench, her paw held firmly over Rosie's mechanical one.

John was busy reading the silicone sheets once again when she caught a glimpse of Ashe. When he looked up, however, he found that the cat was walking along with an Ani-droid dog, her tail tip flicking and a silly grin on her face. The alien couldn't help but chuckle seeing how happy her daughter was, finally getting to know a member of her bio-mechanical counterpart.

"Hehe, someone's certainly happy," he stated when the pair finally reached him. He then asked Ashe, "may I get the chance to get to know who this fine dog is?"

"This is Rosie, she works here!" Ashe blurbed out, hardly able to contain her excitement. "She needed some help finding something, can I go and help her?"

Her dad pondered for a short while before smiling and nodded. "Sure, you can go. Actually I was informed by a tractor beam operator just now, that there will be a delay in our departure. Just don't forget to come back here after you're done, okay?"

"Okay Dad, thanks!" the cat said. John looked over at Rosie and extended an arm, saying, "Hello there Rosie, I'm John, Ashe's father. Sorry for my daughter's outburst, she has never seen an Ani-droid before, and as you can see, she is thrilled to see you."

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

And I've never seen a pure pet before. I was able to catch a glimpse of Erik Moore, but we never spoke. Rosie said, attempting to watch the excitement, but she couldn't.
I'm very excited, but my emotions function seems to be a bit wonky. Rosie said, rubbing her jaw.
Oh, pleased to meet you. Rosie said, smelling at John's hand to catch his scent.
Well, I still have work, so lets find the plug! Rosie shouted, lifting her arm over her head. She held Ashe's paw gently and led her over to the side of the building.
See you later, Mr. John! Rosie shouted as they left.
CrystallineWolf

MrNeonShot wrote:Orion's fake eye pulled a bit, which irritated the skin around the eye.
His arms, legs, and tail went the direction of the man.
Gracias. Orion thanked in Spanish, because he can't tell the difference between Italian and Spanish.
He gently pushed the wires back into place, which stung a bit. The eye wasn't focusing, so Orion gave it a sonic treatment, which got it working again.
So, This is your fathers shop? Orion said, then looked to the man and offered a paw.
Orion Atlas. Thanks for getting me down back there.
"Di niente. It is nice to meet you Orion Atlas. What the Atlas company has done for Apollo city is amazing. " Benito shook his hand warmly. Then he gestured towards all the pets, urging them to come inside. "Avanti,come in! I have just opened shop. Is there anything you might need fixed?"

"Per favore, are you all right?" Gionni asked Orion in an aside matter. "The crank can be hard on the eyes, no?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion chuckled.
Just the one. Orion smiled and opened the shop door for Gionni.
I'll be in once I tell the workers where the low gravity spot is. Orion said, watching a hover car with the Atlas logo on the side drive up.
Excuse me for a moment. Orion said, propping the door open as he walked to the van.
He held an animated conversation with the workers, then they opened up a hidden panel in the bushes and got to work. He waved goodbye then walked back to the shop.
Now That's taken care of. Orion said, shivering from the icy blast of the panel.
The system has to be constantly freezing so it doesn't over heat. At least, that's what they told me. Orion shrugged.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Just a sec, I need to take off this guys suit so he can't escape this time. Noah said as he finished up taking Eric's power suit off. He put handcuffs on Eric while muttering insults under his breath. He then grabbed Eric's legs and dragged him and his suit into the shop. Piacere di conoscerla , signore. tua figlia ha detto buone cose su di te. Noah said to Gionnis father once he finished pulling Eric into the shop. The problem is that this unconscious Elgar of a cat used his magnetic suit to mess up my force field generator. He said before showing the man his sparking arm. Think you can fix it?