HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by The Moon Howler »

Luckily for the ferret, Polaris had just finished with his exercise and was separating his stun-staff into the two stun-batons it was made of. As the droid walked into him, he was so surprised, he barely held himself to swing behind him, once he heard the voice though, he quckly calmed and turned around, looking at the small ani-droid.
"Nicely said, but I highly doubt you can do me any harm." Polaris said "And do not worry, it was an accident, no need to apologise. What is your name, small ani-driod?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, the large vents such as this one, are monitered by yours truely. No one else can here, do to the multiple layers of cooling gel-- oh, by the way, its best you get on top of me when we get into the smaller vents. The gel is really cold, and Psuedo skin is easilly replaceable. Wealthy voiced.
Anyways, the smaller vents are what your concerned about.
This big one only leads to the nuclear reactor and engine room, which were supposed to be worked on by Rosie.
Wealthy said.
Trust me. Nobody is going to find us.
As soon as Wealthy finished, alarms started going off, and the lights went out.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
The Other Dog

Post by The Other Dog »

Polybius tapped his metallic foot impatiently as he waited for his owner to fill out the registration forms. His colored areas on his body turned pink, meaning impatience. He frowned and tried to think happy thoughts, to try to change the coloring. He sat down on the floor, and leaned against a wall in frustration, resulting in his mood color to change to light red. Dad, are we done yet? Just one minute, Edward said. Polybius's mood color changed back to pink.
Last edited by The Other Dog on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Avery nodded.
“Okay. And if we don’t find anything we’ll meet back here.” The dog said before rushing off to the café.
At the café Avery looked around for Ashe when he realized he never got a physical description of her.
He sighed. Well, maybe she ordered something and left her name, it was possible. He walked over to the counter where the cashier was supposed to be. But no one seemed to be attending the cash register.
“Great…” Avery muttered. One thing after another. Whoever it was it probably still on break. He was about to leave when he saw an unattended open grate. Curiously he went over to investigate.
Leaving something like this by itself could get someone hurt if they didn’t notice it was open. Looking down it he saw it was a pretty sizeable hole too. And a long way down. No warning sign, no attendant stationed to make sure no one would fall into it. This could potentially be a safety hazard.
His first thought was to close the grate, hopefully saving some people some trouble. But of course there was the possibility someone was down there. Probably for maintenance or something. But just to make sure…
He cupped his hands in front his muzzle in a cone shape to project his voice down the grate about to say hello when.
MrNeonShot wrote:alarms started going off, and the lights went out.
“Carp!” The dog took a step back from the vent reflexively.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I am Kelly Doyle, Usher Droid, First Class. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Still in formal mode over her accident she offers a small curtsey and then her paw for a pawshake.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

The Moon Howler

"Pleased to take your acquaintance, Kelly." Polaris said then bowed lightly, placing a paw on his chest and one behind him "I am Polaris... Khark, K-corp."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
The Other Dog

Post by The Other Dog »

Polybius started to feel drowsy, when he heard Edward's voice, Get up, we're leaving. Polybius shook his head and felt himself turn yellow in joy. He was real glad he didn't have to wait anymore. So dad, where are we living in? A house or an apartment? he asked.
ImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Actually, the large vents such as this one, are monitered by yours truely. No one else can here, do to the multiple layers of cooling gel-- oh, by the way, its best you get on top of me when we get into the smaller vents. The gel is really cold, and Psuedo skin is easilly replaceable. Wealthy voiced.
Anyways, the smaller vents are what your concerned about.
This big one only leads to the nuclear reactor and engine room, which were supposed to be worked on by Rosie.
Wealthy said.
Trust me. Nobody is going to find us.
As soon as Wealthy finished, alarms started going off, and the lights went out.
For the umpteenth time that day, Ashe was lost in translation. Pseudo skin? Cooling gel? Maybe she was just behind the times. She held a quizzical look on her face while thinking so, but she did nod to show that she understood the instruction he gave just now.

"Well, if that is what you--" she then started to whisper, but when the alarms went off, she was torn between panicking and slapping Wealthy's forehead for jinxing the whole operation. Instead, the cat looked at him and whispered loudly, "OH NO, THEY FOUND US! NOW WHAT DO WE DO?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly recognises the name "Khark" in her database of recent news.
"Khark, you say? No relation to the famous Admiral Jacob T. Khark?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

An Alarm going through the entire base? Wealthy said.
I'm not exactly sure if it's us. Wealthy remarked.
---
In the nuclear reactor room, bodies of broken ani-droids were scattered across the ground.
There were men, setting up a bomb next to the nuclear reactor. The men were wearing black suits, with a red star on the back.
In the middle of the star was a skull, stating that it was terrorists from the Russian Mafia government.
They walk over to the only human in the room, who lay crumpled on the ground.
"We told you to stay quiet." A terrorist kicks the guy. He moans in pain, coughing up the gag that was in his mouth.
"I couldn't let millions of people die on this base." The Tech manager replies.
"Alright, looks like we have to arm the other devices." The assumed main terrorist states.
The others nod, then silently strode away, the light fading away from the tech manager's eyes.
---
I just wish Noah's owner would get here soon. I have a bad feeling right now. Orion said, holding the pets paw.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As James drove up to the park gate, he saw Noah lying on the ground with four pets standing by him. He was still muttering "Please let Noah be okay," over and over under his breath. He got out of his car and ran over to the pets. I'm here. Did anything happen after I called?

--------------

As Noah walked towards the door, he realized something. He had full power over this dream he was in, and he wasn't doing anything with it. He got a look on his face similar to the one a child gets when they get just the toy they wanted for Christmas, and conjured up a little city for him to act like Godzilla in. This was gonna be FUN.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote:Kelly recognises the name "Khark" in her database of recent news.
"Khark, you say? No relation to the famous Admiral Jacob T. Khark?"
"There are three Kharks on this station." Polaris began to explain, putting his arms behind his back and spreading his legs a bit "The first one is the recently retired (yet still respected as) Admiral Jacob T. Khark. The second one is his son - Commodore Sebastian J. Khark. And the third one..." Polaris folded his arms behind his back and stood at ease. "... well, the third one is me."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly starts to smile but then looks confused, or as confused as her robotic skin and muscles will allow.
"Logic error. I have records in my database of news of the successes of both the Admiral and the Commodore. Why then do I have no records of yours?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote:Kelly starts to smile but then looks confused, or as confused as her robotic skin and muscles will allow.
"Logic error. I have records in my database of news of the successes of both the Admiral and the Commodore. Why then do I have no records of yours?"
Polaris smiled.
"It's simple - I am simply considered his pet and I technically am - just not on paper. Plus who will ever look if he really has a pet or not?"

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly's logic chip is satisfied with this and her processing circuits tell her not to answer his rhetorical question.
"That is logical... Have you been in the city long? I have recently been transferred here from Earth and currently I know only one droid other than my colleagues and no pets, humans or Serpientes other than my owner."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Polaris frowned for a second as he was thinking.
"A little more than an year I suppose." the cy-wolf replied "I was still recovering back then."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you know many other pets or droids or have you been in hospital all that time, if it is not too impolite to ask?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Polaris shook his head.
"I had often visited the K-Corp medical facilities, since they have the same level of tech and care as the high class public hospitals. The K-Corp med-facilities are restricted for non K-Corp personnel. Still I was not restricted to go out in my free time."

My RP Characters
The Other Dog

Post by The Other Dog »

Later, the two arrived to the house. Polybius was starving. He asked Edward if he can eat.
ImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So you already know your way around the city? I don't suppose you could show me around? I am programmed with a map but it is good to see the places and streets so I can give patrons more accurate directions when they ask."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Roarin wrote:Avery nodded.
“Okay. And if we don’t find anything we’ll meet back here.” The dog said before rushing off to the café.
At the café Avery looked around for Ashe when he realized he never got a physical description of her.
He sighed. Well, maybe she ordered something and left her name, it was possible. He walked over to the counter where the cashier was supposed to be. But no one seemed to be attending the cash register.
“Great…” Avery muttered. One thing after another. Whoever it was it probably still on break. He was about to leave when he saw an unattended open grate. Curiously he went over to investigate.
Leaving something like this by itself could get someone hurt if they didn’t notice it was open. Looking down it he saw it was a pretty sizeable hole too. And a long way down. No warning sign, no attendant stationed to make sure no one would fall into it. This could potentially be a safety hazard.
His first thought was to close the grate, hopefully saving some people some trouble. But of course there was the possibility someone was down there. Probably for maintenance or something. But just to make sure…
He cupped his hands in front his muzzle in a cone shape to project his voice down the grate about to say hello when.
MrNeonShot wrote:alarms started going off, and the lights went out.
“Carp!” The dog took a step back from the vent reflexively.
After making sure Avery went the direction of the cafe, John floated towards the other direction, searching for both Ashe and Rosie. However, after circling the parameter of the area, he couldn't see any of them. This worried him; what were they up to, and where were they now? He was just about to return to the cafe as per instruction when alarms started going off throughout the Loading Deck. The sound of the alarms rang loudly, and this caused an adverse reaction in John. His limbs began to shudder uncontrollably and his head spun round and round so much that it became upside down. Even so, he struggled on, veering and swaying like a drunken man until he reached the front of the cafe.

Unfortunately, the lavender alien couldn't take it any longer, and collapsed in a heap of disconnected body parts on the floor near Avery, still shuddering and writhing.
=================================
MrNeonShot wrote:An Alarm going through the entire base? Wealthy said.
I'm not exactly sure if it's us. Wealthy remarked.
"Well duh, if there was a break-in, of course the alarms would go off in the whole area to alert everyone," Ashe now said to Wealthy in a criticizing tone. "And I hope you have a plan to get us out of this situation? I mean, both you and Rosie's lives are at stake here!" the cat then stated, forgetting that her life was in danger as well.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

If it is us, we're skewered. If it isn't, then EVERYONE is skewered.Wealthy stated, climbing up farther.
Finally, they reached a tiny vent, where Wealthy loosened the rope, dangling Ashe further down, so he can adjust himself.
He lay down on his back, then pulled Ashe up on top of him.
Something inside Wealthy made his cheeks blush.
Was it the gel on his back? No, because there wasn't any melting.
He just decided to slide on down the vents, hoping that he could get to the control room.
---
Nothing, so far. Should we get him to the hospital? Orion asks the approaching man.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Woah, careful there!" Ashe warned Wealthy as he loosened the rope around him, making her drop down a little. The last thing she needed was falling down the chute!

With the alarms still blaring, Ashe was wondering whether it was not them that caused the trigger, because she was sure that the authorities would get to them by now. The guy above her was still being calm, almost nonchalant about the whole fiasco. Maybe he had some things he was thinking to himself as well. But if was not them, then what did trigger the alarm then?

The cat was yanked out from her thoughts, literally, by Wealthy as he grabbed her and positioned her above his body. "Rosie's body, not his," she corrected herself in her monologue. Catching a glimpse of Wealthy's face, she was a little taken aback when she saw him blushing. She sighed. "No need to be shy, Wealthy, it's not like we have any choice or anything," she said matter-of-factly, yet she couldn't suppress a small smile forming on her snout. Never thought he was the bashful type!

When he started sliding down, Ashe hoped the situation was not as terrible as she had thought.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Yes, definitely. James said to Orion. I'm no doctor, but if he has internal bleeding we need to get him to one immediately. James said as he kneeled to try to lift Noah. Any of you mind helping me?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, if he does have internal bleeding, we might hurt him more by moving him. Orion replied, dialing 9-1-1 as he did.
9-1-1, what's your emergency? a phone operator answers.
We have a cy-pet who has been injured. Possible internal injury. Orion replies.
Okay, paramedics are on the way.
Thank you. Orion said, with the phone to his ear.
We shouldn't have to wait too long now. Paramedics are on their way. Orion announces.
---
Sorry about the color in my cheeks. This is my first time inside an ani-droid. I don't have control of these... "emotions". Wealthy replied, still blushing. Her body on top of his felt very warm, yet weak. Carp, this isn't even my body. Rosie's gonna be surprised at what she finds in her logs. Wealthy thought.
They get to a turn, where Wealthy carefully slides his back, goop slipping as he goes, squelching as he brings his feet down on the vent, pulling Ashe's body further up so he can move his legs freely. He turns the corner slowly, finally making the round.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Despite the confusion Avery noticed when the alien stumbled into the cafe in a disoriented state. The moment he collapsed on the floor was when all thoughts of the vent left Avery's mind.
"Mr. Smith!" The husky leaped over to the alien side.
"Mr Smith! A-are you okay?!" The remark was slightly rhetorical, seeing as the alien was not all in one piece, literally.
Avery has handled many things in his day. But never in his years as a service dog has anyone every actually "fallen" apart. The alien's body was shaking on the ground. From his experience the obvious signs pointed to a seizure, maybe caused by the excess amount of sound and light? He didn't know. What he did know was that a seizure couldn't be stopped, the best thing to do was to let it runs its course and then proceed from there...

Of course... there was that thing they installed in him. Some kind of body scan, he wasn't sure. He's tried it out before but never on someone in critical condition.
He gave a mental shrug, no better time to try it out than the present, and with a hard blink of his eyes he began the retina scan over the alien's body.

Ref Ref!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Like i said, I'm no doctor. James said. He sat down on the bench. Sooooo.................. He said to the group of pets. Which one of you called me?

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Orion did." Dust replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Caeruleus scurried back out of his home, sticking close to walls and looking around again
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, Gionni did. I called the paramedics just now. Orion corrected.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Sorry about the color in my cheeks. This is my first time inside an ani-droid. I don't have control of these... "emotions". Wealthy replied, still blushing. Her body on top of his felt very warm, yet weak. Carp, this isn't even my body. Rosie's gonna be surprised at what she finds in her logs. Wealthy thought.
They get to a turn, where Wealthy carefully slides his back, goop slipping as he goes, squelching as he brings his feet down on the vent, pulling Ashe's body further up so he can move his legs freely. He turns the corner slowly, finally making the round.
"First time inside an ani-droid?" Ashe asked, a little confused. "You mean, you never had a physical body before? That's a sad life," she then continued before she could stop herself. Almost immediately she bit on her tongue and held in a yelp of pain. "Er- I mean, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to say that," Ashe said sheepishly, now blushing herself. Still, she thought to herself, "What's the use of living if you can't even enjoy the freedom of moving around?"

With this thought, any leftover doubts that she still harboured against the AI was diminished, and she promised herself she would get Wealthy and Rosie out of this predicament, by hook or by crook. The shiveringly cold goop on the wall didn't even deter her from her now-mission, as she allowed herself to be moved by Wealthy, sliding further down the chute. "We'll make this work, Wealthy, don't you worry," she whispered quietly.
=============================================
Roarin wrote:Despite the confusion Avery noticed when the alien stumbled into the cafe in a disoriented state. The moment he collapsed on the floor was when all thoughts of the vent left Avery's mind.
"Mr. Smith!" The husky leaped over to the alien side.
"Mr Smith! A-are you okay?!" The remark was slightly rhetorical, seeing as the alien was not all in one piece, literally.
Avery has handled many things in his day. But never in his years as a service dog has anyone every actually "fallen" apart. The alien's body was shaking on the ground. From his experience the obvious signs pointed to a seizure, maybe caused by the excess amount of sound and light? He didn't know. What he did know was that a seizure couldn't be stopped, the best thing to do was to let it runs its course and then proceed from there...

Of course... there was that thing they installed in him. Some kind of body scan, he wasn't sure. He's tried it out before but never on someone in critical condition.
He gave a mental shrug, no better time to try it out than the present, and with a hard blink of his eyes he began the retina scan over the alien's body.
At the cafe, John was still struggling to get himself together, but the loud sound rendered any effort of his futile, his disconnected limbs shaking uncontrollably. He heard a voice, but he couldn't grasp anything that the voice was saying. John tried reaching out for the voice with his main body, only managing to inch forwards.

Then suddenly, the alien could feel a foreign wave entering his own 'thoughts pantheon', trying to reach him as well as checking around. The wave was organic in nature, yet inorganic in its functions. Maybe... maybe...

He gathered all his leftover strength and focused on gaining telepathy contact towards this wave. "Help... help...can you hear me?"

The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote:"So you already know your way around the city? I don't suppose you could show me around? I am programmed with a map but it is good to see the places and streets so I can give patrons more accurate directions when they ask."
Polaris' ears fell down.
"Sadly, my knowledge of the city is a bit limited, mainly due my recovery and busy schedule, but I have a free day and I won't mind helping you out to the best of my non-combat abilies."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Where shall we go first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I find physical bodies... restricting. I could run around the entire base in a matter of seconds. I've just never left, or felt anything. Wealthy replied, a little sad.
Why are you blushing? Wealthy asked.
The vent system was finally getting somewhere. Wealthy felt them drawing closer to the control room.
---
A voice came over the com system.
Evacuation protocols have been commenced.
Those who have been registered must take the blue trolley to Apollo City. It rang.
Those who have not, must take the green trolley, which will take you to a secure location on Apollo to get checked up. It continued.
Please get to the trolley's with haste.
Then it continued in Spanish.
Protocolos de evacuación se han iniciado.
Aquellos que se han registrado debe tomar el tranvía azul para Apollo City.
Aquellos que no tienen, hay que tomar el tranvía verde, que le llevará a un lugar seguro en el Apolo de chequeo para arriba.
Por favor, llegar a los carros a toda prisa.

Guards ran up and down the place, leading people in orderly fashion to the trolleys.
There was a rich man up front, bargaining with the guards at the trolleys.
Sir, I will pay you HANDSOMELY if you let me on the next trolley. he said, attempting to slip some money into the guards jacket.
The guard grabbed his hand and threw it away from him, pointing the gun at him.
You have been ordered to proceed in an orderly fashion. We are NOT going out like the titanic.
What the bloody he-- the man argued, but an ani-droid walked up.
It stretched and grew into a more menacing, mech-assault machine than anything.
Disobeying a commanding officer is punishable by death. Head to the back of the line. the ani-droid said in a dark, threatening voice.
I can't believe this! The man shouted in outrage.
Then more of the ani-droids came out of doorways to keep civilians from committing mutiny. Each time a human outburst, like the rich man, they brought them down with electrical charges, instantly knocking them out. Guards immediately stood next to the humans who were passed out, dragging they're bodies in line as it progressed.
The extraction procedure was more like a hostage situation, but it was effective. Everyone kept quiet until it was their turn.
---
One of these ani-droid beasts walked passed the cafe. Seeing the dog, and the splattered mess, it took cautious precautions.
Sir, Evacuation protocols have commenced. You have been instructed to move to the trolley extraction points. It scanned both the dog and the blob.
This unknown object is showing signs of life. Does he require medical assistance?
It asked in its menacing, dark voice.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

While Avery was in the process of his scan a buzz seemed to fill his mind. Not like the one that clouds your brain because you stayed up too late or ate too much sugar. But one that felt like a provoking thought that was just out of reach.
He instinctively paused for a moment, letting it settle and coalesce in to a single sentence.
kurowolfe wrote: "Help... help...can you hear me?"
"Umm, hey!". Avery yelled, once he could hear the voice speak clearly.
"Hello? Help how?". But before he could get an answer an ani-droid walked in.
MrNeonShot wrote:Sir, Evacuation protocols have commenced. You have been instructed to move to the trolley extraction points. It scanned both the dog and the blob.
This unknown object is showing signs of life. Does he require medical assistance?
It asked in its menacing, dark voice.
"Yes, sir.". The dog nodded urgently.
"He needs immediate care. I'm not sure what's wrong him but after all the sirens and lights went off I think he went into a seizure.". This being said brought on a mind probing question.
"Why exactly are all the lights and sirens going off anyways?". He asked.

Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:I find physical bodies... restricting. I could run around the entire base in a matter of seconds. I've just never left, or felt anything. Wealthy replied, a little sad.
Why are you blushing? Wealthy asked.
The vent system was finally getting somewhere. Wealthy felt them drawing closer to the control room.
"Those are the joys of living, you know. Being able to move around and interact with everything around you as you please, holding hands with those you hold dear..." Ashe elaborated. "I'm sure you wanted to do those things too right?" she asked the guy below her. "I should know, I've been jai--" The cat just managed to stop before she spilled her beans. "I-I-I mean, I've seen disabled people before," she hastily corrected herself, her cheeks growing crimson from her efforts.

When Wealthy asked her about blushing, Ashe quickly retorted, "I-it's none of your beeswax! Concentrate on where you're sliding now."
===========================
Roarin wrote:While Avery was in the process of his scan a buzz seemed to fill his mind. Not like the one that clouds your brain because you stayed up too late or ate too much sugar. But one that felt like a provoking thought that was just out of reach.
He instinctively paused for a moment, letting it settle and coalesce in to a single sentence.
kurowolfe wrote: "Help... help...can you hear me?"
"Umm, hey!". Avery yelled, once he could hear the voice speak clearly.
"Hello? Help how?". But before he could get an answer an ani-droid walked in.
Despite his anguish, John sensed that the wave was strengthening and harmonizing with his own transmission. "Please, help me... touch... antenna... tou--my anten... tou--" His strength was fading... Ashe... he needed to hold on for Ashe... she needed him...

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hey, wait! Touch, what?" Avery felt the voice fade into the static. That was Mr. Smith! Talking to him through telepathy. He'd never experienced one himself but he's watched enough movies to reorganize it.
The dog glanced at the ani-droid before returning his attention to the alien.
"Err, I'm gonna try something." He told the robot. And after deciphering which ligament was what on the floor he walked over and touched the one that looked the most antennae-like

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, I appreciate it. Where shall we go first?"
"That depends on your interests." Polaris said "What are your interested in?"

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I am programmed to be able to converse on a diverse range of topics according to the interests of my patrons but I enjoy the theatre and the arts. I have, however, already explored the theatre and the nearby gallery as well as the neighbouring streets. What are your interests?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Your the first person I've ever held... per-say. Does that mean that I hold you dear? Wealthy asks.
Your face has gotten even more red. Are you hurt? Have you touched the cooling gel? Wealthy asks, looking her over.
---
Sir, attempting to harm another civilian is punishable by death. The mech-droid warned, aiming a large turret at the dog.
I will call a medical specialist. It speaks with its usual, threatening voice.
---
Back on Apollo, a medical hover craft flies over the park, over two civilians, and finally makes it to the group, surrounding the wounded k-9.
A fox droid pops out, standard red fur.
Alright, lets make this quick. Whats the situation? It asks, in a rough, female voice.
She checks the dog for a pulse, then his eyes.