HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyanShinobi

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by CyanShinobi »

After Noah's rather stinging reply, Erik simply laid back and smiled. "Well, then, officer, forgive my lack of knowledge. By the way, after studying these cuffs, I've already found at least three ways to make them more efficient." he relaxed and left one eye open. "Shall I entertain you?"
*Smoke Bomb out*
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Thats just it, I think I know who got in my systems. Rosie said.
The ships A. I. is missing. Rosie said. Then her eyes went black.
B-b-bb-b-bingo! Wealthy cuts in.
Wealthy, what are you doing out of the mainframe? Rosie's left eye turned its usual color.
Escaping. Wealthy replied.

"Huh, you mean this place has no brains controlling it now?"Ashe exclaimed, releasing Rosie from the hug and looked into her face. "Isn't that kinda... bad?" she whispered, not wanting it to be true.
Then Rosie's eyes turned black again, with her voice stuttering. "My God, Rosie! Hang on!" Ashe could only say this, knowing she didn't really have any control over the situation. As the two entities inside Rosie's body, both Rosie and the hacker, starting conversing, with each controlling a part of it, Ashe became dumbfounded and speechless, her eyes slightly wider and non-blinking.
======================================
Roarin wrote:"It's nice to meet you too Mr.Smith.". The dog quickly retracted his hand after the shake was given. The first handshake since he got out of the facility.
"And I'd be happy to travel with you two.". Avery put on his best service dog smile.
"So what brings you two to Apollo City?"

"That's settled, I'll tell Ashe when she comes back from helping her new friend," John replied, and before he could stop himself, scratched behind one of Avery's ears. Realizing it, he swiftly pulled his hand away. "Sorry, force of habit," the apparently man apologized, now rubbing behind his own head in embarrassment.

"Well, I wanted to spend more time with Ashe ever since I adopted her, but my old line of work doesn't really allow flexible hours. Ashe rarely gets the chance to interact with anyone else due to her weak body, and then there's her fear of cy-pets," John started to elaborate. He then interjected his own line of thought with a reassuring smile at Avery. "Oh, don't worry, as long as I'm with her, she'll be just fine around you. Anyway, I got the news that there is an apparent lack of services catering to the biological needs of the citizens in Apollo City, and I though with my expertise, I could make a living there."

"Oh, pardon me, I never really explain what I do, didn't I? I work as a researcher in medicine, as well as a pharmacist," John then added. "How about you?" he suddenly asked Avery. "Is there any reason why you have to stay behind on Earth?"

((OOC: I changed John's words from underlined to bold, to make ther easier to read.))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Grazie signore , vado a prendere proprio su questo. Noah said as he took his arm back from mr. Santorinni. He put it back on and activated the force field to test if it had been fixed. He did some tests, and confirmed that it was ship shape. He then looked over to the apathetic Eric with acceptance of the fact that he was going to be like this till the cops came. Have you tried caring about the situation you're in? I hear it tends to help. Then some police sirens came on in the distance. I also hear some sirens coming to pick up someone who keeps lying about his identity.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

"Just trying to make conversation." Erik stood up. "And aren't you even going to try and prove that I'm not who I say I am? Or are you just that stubborn?"
*Smoke Bomb out*
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

This is Erik Moor, I can assure you. Dad took me to they're new years party, but I couldn't speak. Orion said.
---
Rosie and Wealthy stopped conversing to answer Ashe's question.
There are tons of crew members and pilots controlling the ship.I'm supposed to handle all monitor all activity and control all security. They explained.
So I know your escaping, but why? Rosie asked.
Then she doubled over in pain, gripping her head.
¡ALARMA! SYSTEM OVERLOAD 1001110
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

kurowolfe wrote:"That's settled, I'll tell Ashe when she comes back from helping her new friend," John replied, and before he could stop himself, scratched behind one of Avery's ears. Realizing it, he swiftly pulled his hand away. "Sorry, force of habit," the apparently man apologized, now rubbing behind his own head in embarrassment.
"No its fine." Avery reassured the man with a smile.
"I'm used to it." The small gesture reminding him of his old job back on Earth.
kurowolfe wrote:"Well, I wanted to spend more time with Ashe ever since I adopted her, but my old line of work doesn't really allow flexible hours. Ashe rarely gets the chance to interact with anyone else due to her weak body, and then there's her fear of cy-pets," John started to elaborate. He then interjected his own line of thought with a reassuring smile at Avery. "Oh, don't worry, as long as I'm with her, she'll be just fine around you. Anyway, I got the news that there is an apparent lack of services catering to the biological needs of the citizens in Apollo City, and I though with my expertise, I could make a living there."
The dog was quite surprised when the man called him out as a cy-pet.
"How did you..." His voice softened to drone as the man continued talking.
kurowolfe wrote:"Oh, pardon me, I never really explain what I do, didn't I? I work as a researcher in medicine, as well as a pharmacist," John then added. "How about you?" he suddenly asked Avery. "Is there any reason why you have to stay behind on Earth?"
"Oh. Well..." The dog lowered his ears, looking at his lap.
"I guess you probably figured it out, since you know I'm a cy-pet. When the disease hit it injured alot of pets. I was no exception. Me and my dad decided to move to Apollo City. Change of scenery. But I had to get fixed up first." He shrugged.
"I used to be the dog standing next to the hospital bed, never thought I'd see the day when I was in one..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Huh. I'm sorry it's just that I've heard that Eric moor was, among other things, polite. Noah said as a cop car drove up. Also, yes. I AM that stubborn. Not afraid to admit it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that's what I heard, too." Dust agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

"I'm polite,thank you very much, to people worth being polite to." Erik said calmly, rolling over and standing up. "And as far as I'm concerned, none of you qualify." A glance at Noah with a straight face. Especially you, Mr. 'Shoot first and don't even bother with questions.' Are you this belligerent and 'screw protocol' with everyone you meet? Or were you just never taught proper law enforcement interpersonal procedure?" A smirk. "So much for your little 'behavior schools.'"
*Smoke Bomb out*
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

You know I've honestly stopped caring about your attempts to make me mad, so I'll just ask you a couple things till wiggums remembers why he's here. Noah said with a face palm while looking at police officer in the car. 1. What is it about us that gives you the right to be a jerk? 2. If I'm really like that, then why didn't I just shoot all of you as soon as I saw you? 3. No, I made a exception with you guys because I've been feeling lonely and was hoping to make some friends. 4. Do you know proper law enforcement procedures? 5. Behavior school doesn't just fail you because you sometimes break protocol, because there will be situations where protocol gets in the way. Now you might want to prepare for the car ride to the station. Noah said as he saw officer wiggums coming into the workshop.

CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

MrNeonShot wrote:You could use mine to start her systems running again. Orion said, staring at the ani-droid.
Usually, fox anidroids work as emergency nurses or something. But those are standard orange and red. Gionni is different. Is she a customized one or what? Orion asked.
Legotron123 wrote:Grazie signore , vado a prendere proprio su questo. Noah said as he took his arm back from mr. Santorinni. He put it back on and activated the force field to test if it had been fixed. He did some tests, and confirmed that it was ship shape. He then looked over to the apathetic Eric with acceptance of the fact that he was going to be like this till the cops came. Have you tried caring about the situation you're in? I hear it tends to help. Then some police sirens came on in the distance. I also hear some sirens coming to pick up someone who keeps lying about his identity.
"Grazie,"Benito responded to Orion. "I-" Then things exploded between the arrested cat and the cy-pets, and the poor shopkeeper never got a word in edgewise. When the officer came in the shop, he greeted his fellow human by extending his hand- "Ciao. I believe you are here for Erik Moor?

(ooc: In other words- no wait, things did explode)
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote: Rosie and Wealthy stopped conversing to answer Ashe's question.
There are tons of crew members and pilots controlling the ship.I'm supposed to handle all monitor all activity and control all security. They explained.
So I know your escaping, but why? Rosie asked.
Then she doubled over in pain, gripping her head.
¡ALARMA! SYSTEM OVERLOAD 1001110
"Wait, wait, wait, hold on a minute," Ashe shook her head. "So you're one of the security people here? And you're basically coworkers?" she muttered, not sure what to think anymore.

A deep breath and a strong clap with both paws, first onto themselves, then onto her face. Let it go, let it go, let it go...

She just managed to get her thoughts straight, when she both saw and heard Rosie cringing in agony. "Rosie?! Rosie?! Talk to me, I'm not letting you slip off again!" Ashe exclaimed with determination. She knelt down and held both of Rosie's forearms in her paws, putting her forehead on the Ani-droid's. She did not care if it did not work, she did not care that Rosie's a mechanical being, she was not going to stand idle this time! "Rosie! Sort yourself! Wealthy, you hacker! Do something!"
=====================================================
Roarin wrote:The dog was quite surprised when the man called him out as a cy-pet.
"How did you..." His voice softened to drone as the man continued talking.

"Oh. Well..." The dog lowered his ears, looking at his lap.
"I guess you probably figured it out, since you know I'm a cy-pet. When the disease hit it injured alot of pets. I was no exception. Me and my dad decided to move to Apollo City. Change of scenery. But I had to get fixed up first." He shrugged.
"I used to be the dog standing next to the hospital bed, never thought I'd see the day when I was in one..."
John flinched bodily. A slip of his tongue. "My apologies, I didn't mean to bring that up."
He listened quietly to Avery's answer, and nodded. "I know, I was one of the emergency team members treating and operating on some of the pets, Ashe included, during the onset of the outbreak. You could consider yourself lucky; some didn't make it, and I remember every single one of those who I and my team couldn't save," he said, casting his own glance downwards and not saying anything for a while. "In a way, you could say that I was hoping for a fresh start for both me and my daughter at the city too," he finally surmised.

Looking at the white dog, he put one hand over Avery's shoulder and suddenly pulled him into an embrace. "Don't say that, the important thing is you're alive and well. You still have your father, and you have the chance to start anew. Even with mechanical parts, you are still you," he said softly, rubbing behind his back. "And I am still me, even if I'm not a human being myself."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Both of Rosie's eyes went black.
Rosie's systems can only hold 1 a.i program. She ran into the mainframe to keep her systems from exploding. Wealthy explained.
Rosie, if you can hear me, blink the light over us. Wealthy said at the wall.
The lights above blinked.
Now, the crew is about to replace my a.i program from the systems. Get to the command center pronto. Load yourself in my a.i storage chip. Wealthy said.
Can you do that for me? he asked, putting his (or her) head on the wall.
The lights blink. Wealthy unplugged the cord from the wall.
Now here is the tricky part. I have to climb through the vent ducts to get to the command center. Wealthy said.
If you want to come, There is a rope in the vent duct near that cafe. Wealthy points to the cafe across the crowded room.

ooc- I'm not supposed to be updating, but I finished my paperwork before everyone. sshhh its a secret...
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

Erik smiled and laughed. "Wow. No wonder you don't have any friends." He got up and walked to the door. "By the way, watch for falling trees."
*Smoke Bomb out*
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion winced at the icy remark. This was wierd behavior for Erik.
Even though Orion couldn't talk back then, he remembered Erik being more... civilized than this.
Wait, what falling trees? Orion asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I-I understand..." The dog said softly. He was slightly taken aback by the sudden gesture but he made no move to retract himself from the hug.
"And as well as that may be, I'd just rather not talk about it..." He added. Avery found it comforting to be reassured, even if it was by a stranger, but in the back of his mind, his ego kept him from completely accepting the man's words.

"Wait... your not human?" The husky asked. From what he could see, the man looked like any other person he's seen before.

Ref Ref!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

At Eric's last remark, something inside Noah snapped. His eye started twitching, he got a creepy smile on his face, and he started laughing in a rather unsettling fashion. Heh heh heh ha ha hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!!!! What did any of what I said have to do the fact I don't have friends?!? You really don't pay attention do you? I don't have any friends because whenever I make friends, it's only because of my dads fame! You're gonna have to try harder if you want to make people mad. He then ran up to Eric, grabbed his shoulders, and turned him towards officer wiggums. For example, see wiggums there? He's trying to lose wait and he HATES being called fat or chubby. Noah then let go of Eric and turned to face the whole group. Well Eric, I hope you have fun when you realize your dad isn't getting out of jail once he finds out you're really a jerk! I'm off to patrol the park for two more hours, then I'll come back to check on gionni! Have fun with out me! Noah then turned and walked out of the shop, keeping that creepy smile on his face the whole time. A few seconds later, officer wiggums got out of his shock and turned to address the pets and shop owner. Uh, what happened here! Because I have NEVER. Seen Noah like that before.

CrystallineWolf

"Di tutte le cose che ho visto in questo negozio ... I believe that Erik Moor has touched nerves of your fellow officer."

"Oh..." Officer Wiggums scratched the back of his head. "Man, I feel sorry for 'im. Noah, I mean. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to find friends." He extended a hand. "Officer Wiggums, by the way, and you are...?"

Benito shook the offered appendage. "Benito Santorinni. I own this mechanics shop. I would suggest getting Erik out of here before he offends any others to a breaking point." The shopkeeper whispered discreetly.

Officer Wiggums tipped his hat. "Will do." He moved to take Erik to the squad car. "C'mon Fluffy, we're going to the station.

As the other man went to do official business, Benito turned back to Orion. "Per favore, would you mind trying your probe on Gionni?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sure thing. Orion answered. He slowly knelt to his knees, gently lifted her head to his lap, then popped the sonic probe out. He used to fingers to gently move her head to its side.
His bionicle eye narrowed on the back of her head, just to make sure she wasn't damaged.
The sonic probe rang out in a high frequency, in an attempt to jump start her systems.
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

"You watch for those trees now!"Erik said cheerily as he was led out to the squad car.
*Smoke Bomb out*
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I swear, it's like he's trying to make everyone mad at him." Dust remarks as Erik is led outside.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It's wierd. Erik was a happy guy when I met him. He didn't chat with me long, but he seemed nice. I wonder whats wrong. Orion commented.
But the tree comment is bothering me for some reason.
CrystallineWolf

System reboot achieved

Gionni's head snapped up from Orion's lap, and she gasped. "Noah!" Her eyes quickly scanned the room, only to find the specific pet she called for part of the missing three. "Dov'è Noah? Papà, lui è stato ferito!"

Benito bent down to help her up. "È andato al parco-Erik lo aveva sconvolto. Gionni-" But Gionni had already rushed out the door, past Erik and Wiggums, towards the park. Her last memory log asserted that he had coughed up blood- cy-pet or not, that had to be a bad sign. Gionni ran with every intention of at least convincing him to go to a doctor, despite what happened to her.

"Noah!" She called, once she passed the boundaries, spying him not far ahead. "Noah!"

---------

"There she goes....
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion stood slowly, the servo rotors in his legs sighing as he stood. Then, he ran after her as fast as he could, which was probably as fast as a regular jogger.
Gracias! He shouted over his shoulder as he ran.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Soon after Polaris entered the park, he went to his special place - secluded enough, yet still quite visible from the walks. he took of the two stun-batons and connected them, forming his stun-staff, which he turned on passive. After a quick stretch, he began exercising series of offensive and defensive moves he was trained in. Though he knew he had to be quick in order to finish before they open the park, he was taking his time, exercising every muscle in his body, as well as checking the limits of his own cybernetcs.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

After Noah calmed down from his insano moment, he quickly found himself depressed. He didn't know why he was depressed, though he guessed it had something to do with him snapping, he just WAS. Normally he'd just watch some old at4w episodes, but he was working. He heard gionni call out to him. He wasn't that surprised that she was awake, he was pretty sure orians sonic screwdriver thingy would work. Oh hey gionni. Glad to see you're better. he said with sadness practically oozing out of his words.

CrystallineWolf

Gionni's ears rotated back at the depression in his voice. "Grazie, Noah- but are you feeling better also? That gatto-" The anger hung on that one word only. "Are you feeling tired? Are you in pain? Why are you out here instead of with a doctor?" Concern was the only thing in her voice, growing with every question. "What else did he do to make you angry, my friend?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

One thing at a time please. I hate it when people ask me so many questions. Noah said to the concerned Gionni. No I'm not tired. No I'm not inHRKKK. Noah started to say before one of his organs threw a fit. Well now I'm in pain. Noah fell on his knees and started to fall on his side. He was going to faint from pain. G-gionni. M-my dads number is on my tags. We have a little ph-phrase we give to people so we know there not solicitors when they c-call. It's "more than m-meets the eye." And with that, Noah's eyes rolled back into his head and he fainted.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Both of Rosie's eyes went black.
Rosie's systems can only hold 1 a.i program. She ran into the mainframe to keep her systems from exploding. Wealthy explained.
Rosie, if you can hear me, blink the light over us. Wealthy said at the wall.
The lights above blinked.
Now, the crew is about to replace my a.i program from the systems. Get to the command center pronto. Load yourself in my a.i storage chip. Wealthy said.
Can you do that for me? he asked, putting his (or her) head on the wall.
The lights blink. Wealthy unplugged the cord from the wall.
Now here is the tricky part. I have to climb through the vent ducts to get to the command center. Wealthy said.
If you want to come, There is a rope in the vent duct near that cafe. Wealthy points to the cafe across the crowded room.
Ashe sighed in relief, watching the lights above them flicker. "Well, at least she's okay."

However, as she turned to face Wealthy, the slight scowl on her face remained. She still didn't really trust this guy, especially when he disconnected Rosie's connection plug from the wall port, which made her jump a bit from discomfort. But Rosie DID know him, and they DID seem to know each other well, so she figured she should give the benefit of the doubt for now.

"Can't you just go into the command centre the old-fashioned way, you know, through the front door or something? I mean, you ARE a crew member here, so I would think you can go anywhere here," Ashe countered after listening to Wealthy's instructions. She would not move until she heard some more explanation from him, and she crossed her arms in front of her body waiting for the rest.
===========================================
Roarin wrote:"I-I understand..." The dog said softly. He was slightly taken aback by the sudden gesture but he made no move to retract himself from the hug.
"And as well as that may be, I'd just rather not talk about it..." He added. Avery found it comforting to be reassured, even if it was by a stranger, but in the back of his mind, his ego kept him from completely accepting the man's words.

"Wait... your not human?" The husky asked. From what he could see, the man looked like any other person he's seen before.
"Understood. We'll let it at that," John said, and after another pat on Avery's back and head, released the hug.

When the white husky asked about his appearance, John smiled, and suppressed a giggle not befitting of a man his age. "Yes, in fact I'm an alien, a different species from the Serpiente. It just so happen that I love humans and their culture and heritage, I decided to adapt myself to them," he said, with a little wink and a ruffle on his hair, continued, "--including changing my appearance into one."

((OOC: Sorry I took so long! Long story short, I was away for a long time @_@))

CrystallineWolf

The first order that crossed Gionni's processor was Uccidere il gatto. But her remnant emergency nurse protocol took over, allowing her to ignore the urge and check Noah's tags for the mentioned number. The fox hesitated for a moment, as she realized there were no phones nearby in the park, and she couldn't possibly leave him. She knew her frame wasn't strong enough for her to carry him either, and even if she could, it might do more damage.

So Gionni was left with one option- Access the Apollo City phone signal servers from her own programming. It was something she'd never done before, but she didn't wait to think about what could block her way. She exhaled to focus her systems.

Gionni is online
Gionni didn't hesitate to dial the number, and waited rather tensely as her head began to ring. Sitting next to Noah's still form, she kept two fingers on the dog's neck to worriedly keep tabs on his pulse.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion ran (jogged) up behind Gionni. He noticed Noah lying on the ground.
What happened-- He began to ask, but remembered
Erik kicked him. But he seemed fine. Orion pulled out his phone and noticed Gionni's name next to the signal bar.
Is there anything I can do? Orion asked. Then he felt his side.
I have a healing gas that could help, maybe. Orion offered.
---
Wealthy looked at the frail figure of Ashe, who was demanding an explanation.
Well, you see, there are certain A.I's designed for lifetime function. Then there are A.I's like me, who are designed to get a job done. Wealthy explained.
These ones, after 20 years, go through something called rampancy, which is deadly to the a.i. Wealthy continued.
The last stage of rampancy is called the meta-crisis, and this makes the a.i think its alive. Anidroids are designed to stay in the meta form for 70-90 YEARS! Wealthy exclaimed the last part.
But the rest of the a.i's have from an hour to 24 hours before they die in the meta stage. I have 72 hours before I hit the meta stage. Then, its only a matter of time... Wealthy said anxiously.
But if I naturally die in the systems, it could take days to implement the next a.i. Wealthy stated.
So, they are going to wipe my a.i out before this happens. I am no longer in the system, and Rosie is. If she can get to my a.i chip, it acts as a storage container, which we can use to get me to Apollo City, where I can get my... treatment done. Wealthy finished.
But I can't just take the front door, because they would just kill me there. So, we take the vents.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrystallineWolf

"Per favore, anything that will help!" Gionni's ears rotated flat as she waited impatiently for the other end. "He told me to call his dad, and then he fainted!Io ucciderò quel gatto!" She muttered, furious.

The fox then looked up at Orion. "Why did he not go to a doctor, or back to the station? They could have helped him!" she wanted to bury her face in her arms as her head continued to ring. "I could have helped him...
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion's knee's whirred slowly as he knelt down, and pulled Gionni into a hug.
It's okay. I guess nobody thought that he was hurt. Not even he knew. Orion said, patting her back.
Even though she was just a copy of his people, he knew she was real. He couldn't stand to see anyone hurting, so he did his best to comfort her.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah opened his eyes, and found himself in a white void. He was surprised to find he woke up standing, though he just assumed it was because he was in a weird dream state. So do I have any control of this dream state or am I supposed to something? He saw two doors in the distance and figured they where important so he started walking towards them.

-----------------------

James walker was finishing uploading his latest video. It was another "history of abridged series" episode, so most of his fans would like it. He was just about to have a sandwich when his phone started ringing. He figured it was another crazy fan who found his number, so they probably wouldn't know the password he and Noah set up. He pushed answer and held it up to his ear. Hello?

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Caeruleum scuttled around a shrub in the city park, eyes wide and ears splayed to pick up as much information about the surroundings as he could
CrystallineWolf

Gionni let herself be pulled into the hug. Specifically the 20th since my activation- she noted involuntarily as her memory banks logged it. "I knew," she whispered. "And I couldn't do anything."

Just then the other end of the line picked up. Almost immediately after she heard the greeting, the droid blurted out- "More than meets the eye!" and continued in a rushed manner before she let the other person respond. "Per favore, are you the father of a kind police dog named Noah Walker? Even if you aren't, you have to come to the park to help Noah, he got kicked in the stomach and I think he might have internal bleeding, and you have to come and take him to the hospital right now!"
CyanShinobi

Post by CyanShinobi »

Erik watched as Noah fell to the pavement. He did not even smirk.

"Huh. Must have kicked him harder than I thought."

He looked over to Gionni. "Hello! Is there anything I can do to help?"
*Smoke Bomb out*
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly's pneumatic joints hiss softly as she strolls leisurely through the park, noting with satisfaction her sensors showing that she's running at optimum fuel-air efficiency with temperatures in the ideal range in her biofuel generator. Despite the apprehensions presented by her logic chip, her optimistic programming had kept her hopeful about conditions in Apollo city prior to the transfer and now that she is here, her logic chip recognises that the fears were unfounded and moves on to controlling other, more pressing, processes. She looks up at the Earth glistening blue in the dark sky, admiring the pleasing colour and almost trips over a blue rat which scuttled out from under a nearby shrub.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Do excuse me. I hope I haven't hurt you. I do apologise." Her sophisticated voice chip provides a smooth, natural-sounding, feminine voice and modulates the tone and pitch to ad the right inflections to convey the emotions preloaded into her memory banks. Of course, being a droid, she couldn't actually feel the emotions but her programming told her that the humans, serpientes and pure pets responded better when her circuits provided an emulation of the emotions.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Caeruleus was quick to scuttle out of stomping distance of the larger droid. He turned his solid silver eyes on the new arrival silently for a moment, picking apart what he could from a visual alone, "...Hello, I am yet uninjured..." came a voice surprisingly had for a such a small body, the rat's memory trying to fish out further dialogue, "I do not recognize you..." was all he could think to say, no thank-yous or name exchanges, his eyes and ears alert and scanning
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

kurowolfe wrote:When the white husky asked about his appearance, John smiled, and suppressed a giggle not befitting of a man his age. "Yes, in fact I'm an alien, a different species from the Serpiente. It just so happen that I love humans and their culture and heritage, I decided to adapt myself to them," he said, with a little wink and a ruffle on his hair, continued, "--including changing my appearance into one."
"Well I'm glad that our small corner of the galaxy perked your interest." Avery said, smiling happily, back in a good mood. His tail softly smacked the back of his seat as it wagged back and forth.

The dog then took a moment to look around the room, as if searching for someone.
"So... where is your daughter?" Avery asked, looking back at the alien with a raised eyebrow. He remembered Mr Smith mentioning her, but he still hadn't seen a hint of who she was since they had started the conversation.

Ref Ref!