SRP Snow Tunnels OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Ace11

Re: SRP Snow Tunnels OOC

Post by Ace11 »

Just letting y'all know in advance that I won't be able to post June 1-5 so if anyone wants temp control of my character for that period of time feel free to do it if not just skip im...and with that I'm off to the horrid land of studyville
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@Ace11 Oh joy. Well take care then!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

so....the ring does....nothing ? or is this one of those things where we have "identify" the equipment first to unlock its ability ? (Diablo series , I'm looking at you :lol: )
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It can be identified eventually and it can also be learned what it does by accident.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

ah I see ^^
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

by the way serence technically the knife did disapeer with anubis.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

wait , anubis took the knife with him ? :shock:
Hotep the psychic

yeah its in his bag. along with some gems from the fight.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

well , so much for that idea then :lol:
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Alright I lived through studyville.So have I missed anything important?
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

I don't think so , we're moving kind of slow , so ^^
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Um.. Hunter? Jack asked Gunther a question.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Korakc, I think you should erase the mistake post. I was panicking when I saw your name as the latest poster since Ace had just posted yesterday, thinking I was slowing everyone down xD

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

kurowolfe wrote:Korakc, I think you should erase the mistake post. I was panicking when I saw your name as the latest poster since Ace had just posted yesterday, thinking I was slowing everyone down xD
I don't think you have the ability to delete posts without having mod powers. Apparently someone deleted it for me, though, thanks :P

EDIT: I just saw the button :P Never mind, nice to know I can.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no problem. and you can delete it as long as no one has posted after it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Wait did echo just get teleported out of the tunnel or is he just in some sort of pocket dimension?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Teleported out temporarily.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Just to clarify, are the footsteps Anubis heard jacks?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

yes
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Just a heads up. I will be going on vacation from July 8th til the 24th. I do not want to leave everyone hanging and I DO have something planned. I will PROBABLY not be able to post this time around. Everyone's characters will be teleported to the pocket dimension pet friendly Halloween town of Sparkton. The town is fully automated and should not require the use of any NPCs. The post structure will be unordered.

This change will happen after this round is completed as I do not believe we will be able to finish a round before I leave. I thought I'd do this instead of putting the thing on hold in case people want to roleplay here a bit more if that's what they want to do. What do you guys think?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

I think it'll be fine ^^
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hmm... interesting. So it basically means that everyone will get thrown into a desolate place for a while till you get back? xD

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey, who says anything about desolate? D:
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Well, no need for NPCs, so it'll be desolate I think? I don't get the automated part.

Still, I like the idea. A chance to flesh out all characters with unrestrained interactions for a bit :3

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I mean, unless of course the Assistant GM wants to handle the Npcs....
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

So we'll all be suddenly teleported again? With no explanation? would it be the same reason we were teleport to ST in the first place?

as for NPCs in this area we're sent to, I could probably handle it. give me a quick description of the new setting and I can make my own NPCs. or a description of some NPCs you want there.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

oh well seems I get to have Echo interact with the others after all...wonder how that'll go. One question though will they(the characters)remember this pocket dimension after its over or will it be something like a misty dream?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@RandomGeekNamedBrent Yes. Yes. Yes.

Description: Sparkton is a small town that would fit 7500 people would it be 7500 people living there. Sparkton is decorated in a medieval gothic style. With towering spires and spike fences most everywhere. Cobbled streets and deep underground Vienna-like sewers top off the place. There is the usual shops and businesses one would see in a small town, as well as the unusual dealing in the odd, unique, and strange. Much like it's inhabitants. Hailing from every monster movie ever made, down to tiny fire breathing radiated lizards and shuffling mummies and the occasional odd human, Sparkton has a diverse and as expected, rowdy atmosphere. No thanks to it's main street full of bars and eateries serving a variety of drinks. There's a rather large library and museum that seems bigger on the inside with more then meets the eye. There's a university next to it and the town is surrounded by dead cornfields manned by farmers with small barking excitable dogs. Every major and minor building sprawls out from central main street like tendrils on a spider's web. Neighborhoods are more to the back with them mostly being segregated. There's pets too. And the town was made friendly for them from the ground up. All in all Sparkton is mostly a safe haven. It is for those traveling through planes seeking a respite. Other than main street, the rest is eerily quiet, with a light fog that rolls in in the evenings. Sparkton really is safe though. Mostly.

Hopefully that's okay.

@Ace11 The characters will remember the encounter.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I should be able to work with this, just write up the shift to Sparkton and I'll handle the arrival and onwards.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

xhunterko wrote:@RandomGeekNamedBrent Yes. Yes. Yes.

Description: Sparkton is a small town that would fit 7500 people would it be 7500 people living there. Sparkton is decorated in a medieval gothic style. With towering spires and spike fences most everywhere. Cobbled streets and deep underground Vienna-like sewers top off the place. There is the usual shops and businesses one would see in a small town, as well as the unusual dealing in the odd, unique, and strange. Much like it's inhabitants. Hailing from every monster movie ever made, down to tiny fire breathing radiated lizards and shuffling mummies and the occasional odd human, Sparkton has a diverse and as expected, rowdy atmosphere. No thanks to it's main street full of bars and eateries serving a variety of drinks. There's a rather large library and museum that seems bigger on the inside with more then meets the eye. There's a university next to it and the town is surrounded by dead cornfields manned by farmers with small barking excitable dogs. Every major and minor building sprawls out from central main street like tendrils on a spider's web. Neighborhoods are more to the back with them mostly being segregated. There's pets too. And the town was made friendly for them from the ground up. All in all Sparkton is mostly a safe haven. It is for those traveling through planes seeking a respite. Other than main street, the rest is eerily quiet, with a light fog that rolls in in the evenings. Sparkton really is safe though. Mostly.

Hopefully that's okay.

Every monster movie ever made? I'll be expecting some xenomorphs and pod people to show up.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

and now I'm imagining a xenomorph being a shopkeeper :lol:
Hotep the psychic

Do we get to keep items we bought or received in the town? I feel this to be like the gods play in the comic where they wake up knowing what happened. Like with grape when she woke up after flying on pete she had on of his feathers.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Legotron123 wrote:
xhunterko wrote:@RandomGeekNamedBrent Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hopefully that's okay.

Every monster movie ever made? I'll be expecting some xenomorphs and pod people to show up.
hey, I never promised that. If I disappoint you, blame hunter :P
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Seeing as I'm a giant baby to the monster films this should prove interesting
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@Hotep the psychic Initial question yes. The other, no.

Sparkton is supposed to be a rest area. So if you want your characters to see a Dalek, a Mantis, and a Wookie in a bar by all means imagine so. :)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The role play has shifted to Sparkton! The authority will shift to RandomGeekNamedBrent on 7/8 when I leave. Figured I'd switch now because I doubt we'd complete a round before I'd have to go. Have fun everyone!

EDIT: Remember, the turn sequence has been dropped! So anyone may post whenever now! But be nice and let everyone have at least 1 post in Sparkton!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Is echo in the same shop as Anubis?

Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Yup seems I need to get better at pointing out where Echo is
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

I'm having a rather big writer block right now , especially when it comes to asking some random NPC about the currency thing , sooooo , guys , help ^^'
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Reminder! RandomGeekNamedBrent is currently NOW in charge of the role play!