Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Jack »

"I wonder if other pets do anything around here at this hour." Jack then heard a truck driving down the street. he looked out the window. "And now i wonder who that is."
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

He watched him slow down, and was alerted that she had asked the wrong question immediately. He told her he once was military, and spoke no more on the subject. She also caught a look on his face, one that implied there was something more to be said. She decided not to pry, assuming that Marshall wanted the past to stay in the past.

"Oh... okay..."

She heard the sound of a distant engine, her ears perking up, twitching."

"Did you hear that?"

Gamma looked at the blood leaking out of Zeke's cheek. A subtle smile appeared on Gamma's face as he pointed to where his missing eye used to be.

"Hey, at least you got to keep your eye."

Gamma stood, and walked back to where they had dumped all the boxes they unloaded from the jeep. He grabbed the nearby boxcutter, and sliced the tape off of one of the boxes. Reaching inside, digging through the various contents, he eventually pulled out a small, red first-aid kit. Gamma unzipped it, and reached inside, grabbing a bandage, a cotton square, and a small bottle of rubbing alcohol. He first soaked the cotton pad in the clear fluid, and rubbed it over the cut, immediately producing a burning sensation.

"Hold that..."

He made Zeke hold the cotton pad against his cut, grabbing gauze and wrapping it around Zeke's head to hold the cotton pad in place, tying the gauze beneath his chin.

"Sorry, we don't have any adhesive bandages... you can take that thing off in the morning though."
Last edited by Cipher on Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Dustin stepped out of his truck and stretched his legs before walking back to the trailer and unlocking it. "Alright Blood, I'm turning in for the night. That drive was seven hours too long for my taste. Feel free to have a look around, just be back before dawn." "See you in the morning Dust; I'll be back before you leave for work." Blood replied as he began to walk off into the night. Having slept almost the entire trip, he was not the slightest bit tired. "I guess I should get to know the details of this place, considering I'll be here for a while." He thought to himself.
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack saw them pull over. A pet and his owner got out of the car. The dog that got out then began to walk down the street. "ooh! great! someone to spend the rest of the night with!" he formed a strange look on his face "wow, that didn't come out right..." he shook his head of the thought and began walking after him waiting to see how long it will take him to realize that someone is behind him. he wasn't the most agile creature but he really liked to surprise people so he gave it his best shot.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood continued down the street, the only light coming from the crescent moon and few lit street lamps. After walking about ten yards down the dark road, he heard footsteps behind him, and looked over his shoulder. He could see the outline of a dark colored dog about ten feet away. Walking towards him. He tensed up a bit, thinking it was strange for any house pet to be up at this time of night. Let alone a dog. When he turned around, he saw the dog stop as he locked eyes with him. He studied him for a few seconds before speaking. "Hello. I don't see many dogs awake at this late hour very often. I'm new to here."
Last edited by D-Singer on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Did you hear that?"
"Yes and it sounds like it's stopped." said Marshall. "Could be trouble."
He added simply, instantly changing from his normal self to his other self, the experienced elite operator.

Who in their right mind would come to this place at this time of night in what sounded like a truck? He thought as he starts to move towards a point where it would provide the most view towards the direction where the sound was last heard while giving him enough concealment.
The armed robbery that occured earlier in the day kept replaying back in his mind while "What if...." scenarios are played out.

Turning back his head towards Masca, "Stay here just in case."

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Vi is walking down the street, giggling and acting giddy.

Vi: Oh (tee-hee!) Those cats sure make great tea. You- You would like them.. :3

Kenn is sitting on her head.

Ken: I was there! And I told you not to drink that stuff. Oh, man. Mom's going to kill me. :x :cry:
Jack

Post by Jack »

Just to be funny Jack turned around and said as if talking to someone with a radio "Oh no! i have been spotted! abort abort!" he then turned around once again to face him and started laughing as he approached him "ahahaha! im just messin' with ya. Hi! my name is Jack. welcome to the neighbourhood! i don't feel that qualified to say that though seeing as how i just moved in here a few hours back. and yes i am strangely awake at night. i have this odd thing about me where i have the sleeping pattern of a cat! how weird is that? so if you want at around 1:00 PM tomorrow everyone is getting together to go on a little tour around the place! its gonna be fun! so feel welcome to tag along." he then changed the expression on his face to a mix of serious and not serious. "but just so you know i got my eye on this one cat already so don't go a'grabbin the tails i tagged already." *wink*
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn sees Jack up ahead, and calls out to him.

Kenn: JACK!! Hey, JACK!!! XO
Jack

Post by Jack »

"What is everyone doing awake at this hour? am i not the only odd sleeping person here?" he thought. "what?" he looked at what was under Kenn and once again forgot where his brain was. *gulp* "hi... Vi!"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke looked around and saw a clock "2:00... No use in going back to sleep now..." he smiled as he replaced the string on the violin "Good think I always carry a spare string" he laughed at himself and played a note to check if the string was good "Perfect!" he smiled and saw something carved into the side of it "What!" he said noticing it was his name "How... strange...." he thought to himself and continued reading "A Scattered dream is like a far off memory. A Far off memory is like a scattered dream..." he read "Thats all there is..." he said to himself
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn: We could use a Paw over here! XO

Vi: Oh, Hi, Jackie..:3 Ignore him.. (Tee-hee) I-Oop! (almost stumbles over) :shock: .. See? I'm fine. He-hee-heee! :3
Last edited by MC_Hollis on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well since I'm awake I'll go looking around see what I can find" he smiled, put the violin across his back, and went back out the door and quickly foud himself running into Jack and three other pets "Hello!" he called as he approached them "Who are these three Jack?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
Jack

Post by Jack »

"ok! come on uh... im sorry i didn't get your name so you are now Jade! c'mon jade!" he grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Vi. before reaching her he said "thats the one i mentioned." Jack grabbed Vi as she was about to fall. "wow there! we don't want you hurting your pretty little face now don't we?" he looked at kenn. "how did it come to this?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Jack turned around and said as if talking to someone with a radio "Oh no! i have been spotted! abort abort!"
Blood was slightly shocked by the dog's unusual actions. "What the-! Am I being stalked!?"
he then turned around once again to face him and started laughing as he approached him "ahahaha! im just messin' with ya. Hi! my name is Jack. welcome to the neighbourhood! i don't feel that qualified to say that though seeing as how i just moved in here a few hours back. and yes i am strangely awake at night. i have this odd thing about me where i have the sleeping pattern of a cat! how weird is that? so if you want at around 1:00 PM tomorrow everyone is getting together to go on a little tour around the place! its gonna be fun! so feel welcome to tag along." he then changed the expression on his face to a mix of serious and not serious. "but just so you know i got my eye on this one cat already so don't go a'grabbin the tails i tagged already." *wink*
The coydog was both relieved and a little weirded out at the same time. "Alright. Well I guess it makes sense that if he's a cat-lover he would be awake at this time." He thought. Blood noticed a cat stumbling around, not too far from them.
"ok! come on uh... im sorry i didn't get your name so you are now Jade! c'mon jade!" he grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Vi.
He became annoyed with Jack at that point, and spoke in a agrivated tone. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but my name is Blood. Jade is just a little too girly for me thank you."
Vi: Oh, Hi, Jackie..:3 Ignore him.. (Tee-hee) I-Oop! (almost stumbles over) .. See? I'm fine. He-hee-heee! :3
"Is she okay?" He asked, knowing the answer was almost rhetorical .
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

As Marshall leaned from his cover, he saw a dog along with Vi, Kenn and Jack. With this, all of his earlier preperations for trouble is gone and goes back to Masca with a smile on his face.

"Sorry for leaving you like that but it looks like we have another new pet moving into Radiant Gardens, shall we go and introduce ourselves?"

MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn looks up at the new dog.

Kenn: She will be, She's just nipped

Kenn sighs, as Vi looks up at Jack and giggles.

Vi: :3 :)

Kenn: We were invited to a little Cat gathering. Many of which had non food Mouse freinds too. So we decided to go. Mom said yes, but told us to stay away from catnip.We went, and looked around. No sign of the stuff, so I go to hang out with the other mice, while Vi hangs out with the cats, but not before i told her not to drink any weird drinks. That's when they served a special tea. You can guess what happened. It doesn't help that she's especially weak against it. A single cup, and look at her! :cry: :cry: I'm so dead! :cry: :cry:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Oh my gosh!" Zeke overheard "I think I can help with that... but I have to see how bad it is first " Zeke said and began to look into Vi's eyes "Wow shes a lightweight you weren't kidding" he smiled "Names Zeke..." he contiued "Now miss I need you to close your eyes for a minute..."
Pet Friendly:
Jack

Post by Jack »

"well im sorry blood. i still think jade is a nice name. hehe." he looked back at Vi. "wow! you is one toasted mama! kenn you should be more responsible."
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn: I know... I just hope this works. But you try weaving your way to her through a crwded dance floor- at MY size. And thank you,... Zeke, right?

Vi: Okies, I'm it! :3

Vi closes her eyes.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack thinks about being that small and walking through such a crowd. he smiles as he thinks of a video game like that. "awesome..." he said. he didn't even notice he said it.
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Ken : Come again? :?
Jack

Post by Jack »

*jolt* "ah... nothing. ahehe... so ah Vi! did you have fun at the party? hehe." he tried to quickly change the subject.
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Vi: Uh-huh. :3 I saws lots of cats, even one that kinda looked like Fido... Then they had this fun drink, andKenn said it was times to go... :<
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

OK..." Zeke exhaled "breathe in .... then out" he gave her an example " Now picture yourself in a hallway with one door and the hallway is full of smoke..." he nodded "Walk towards the door...slowly and carefully..."
Pet Friendly:
The Game

Post by The Game »

[intermission] is it too late to join this?? [intermission]
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

[Intermission] Nope not at all [End Intermission]
Pet Friendly:
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Masca nodded, holding her wrist with her other hand. She looked up at Marshall, tilting her head to one side.

"Oh, okay..."

She walked up to him, moving to be able to see the newcomers from a distance.

"It is odd, I am seeing so many new faces in one day."
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn: Do what the nice dog says, please.

Vi nods does as she is told, thinking "Nice and slow. Nice and slow..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Now exit through the door and open your eyes" Zeke said "Now spin...spin...spin...STOP..." he smiled "Now sit down and when the dizziness stops you will be ok..." he said softly
Pet Friendly:
Jack

Post by Jack »

"cool. is this like a magic trick?" he said with a snicker.
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn jumps from Vi's head onto Jack's as Vi opens her eyes.

Ken: Oh, hush.

Vi spins around and around like she's told. Then, stops suddenly.

Vi: OoOoog... @.@

Vi uneasily manages to sit down on the sidewalk
Last edited by MC_Hollis on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Errr..Kinda... It replaces the nipped with dizziness and eventually the X each other out...." Zeke scratched his head "I've dealt with nipped cats before and I sort of picked it up... I have found that it really helps if needed..." he smiled
Pet Friendly:
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"It is odd, I am seeing so many new faces in one day."
"Yeah"

As he nears the group, Marshall noticed the new.. dog? is quite different from the ones he met before.

"Hey all." said Marshall while turning towards the new comer. "Name's Marshall. What's yours?"

Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack decided to seize the opportunity of having kenn on his head. he whispered to him being very careful that no one would hear him "hey. psst, kenn. is Vi seeing anyone?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Hey all." said Marshall while turning towards the new comer. "Name's Marshall. What's yours?"
"A pleasure to meet you. The name is Blood."
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Kenn: Hmm? Nah... She hasn't too many good experiences in that department. Today, included, as I later found out. So, I think she's done with Toms, for a while at any rate.You're a lucky cat lover, I'll tell you that much...I'l have to remember this for the future. Thanks, a big bunch, Zeke. But next time, give a mouse some warning first, huh? ;)

Vi starts to come around.

Vi: Oog... :|
Jack

Post by Jack »

"yay" he thought. "so how about we take you home now Vi?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Sorry.." Zeke laughed and walked over to Vi "Are you feeling ok now?" he asked "Not to dizzy are you?" he offered a paw to help her up "You need to be more careful at parties ok Vi..."he smiled
Pet Friendly:
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Vi gets up, holding her head.

Vi: Uugh! My head. What was in that tea, Kenn?... Kenn?!? :?

Kenn: Over here. That tea you drank was a catnip "party enhancer". :x

Vi: But-but, he said... :cry: :cry: