Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez smiled looking to Rendak and Frost, curious if Rendak would catch on that it was him and not Zeke "Come sit, have tea with us, the water is still hot and there is enough to go around" he grinned, inviting the two to join them "Its green tea that I keep handy for special occasions, and it tastes rather nice"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost shook his head.
"No sir." He glanced for a second back at Rendak.
"Rendak and I were talking earlier and the fact that I had a persistent cold came up." He smiled, looking up at the fox.
"He graciously extended his hospitality and well... Here I am."

Walking over to the kitchen Frost sat himself down in one of the chairs, tucking his tail across his lap. He took one of the cups of tea, saying a quick "Thanks." to Zeke.
"Do people usually visit your house with questions in mind?" The sled-dog asks curiously.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak facepawed as Aethon asked that, mumbling to himself before he and the fox followed suit and sat at the table, Aethy sitting back next to Zeke and Rendak sitting next to Frost "Actually I offered him some tea...for a cold he has, funny little coincidence some was already prepared isn't it ^w^?" the husky chuckled and took a sip from his cup.

Aethon rubbed behind his head and chuckled as he faced the sled-dog across from him "No not usually...it was just a random thought I had, pay me no mind! Anyhow, I'm glad to hear Rendak was so considerate to a neighbor! First hour back in the place and already he's got people coming over for a visit!" The fox communicated to the husky mentally Good job letting me sound like some weirdo back there!
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez yawned a bit, he would have to wake up Zeke before too long, he could stay awake much longer, he had issues sleeping last night, his mind decided it wanted to ask him a million questions about himself, the female dog that but him in Zeke's body, and Zeke himself "Aethon... I'll have to wake him up soon... I'm not gonna be able to stay awake much longer and we can't just have me passing out on the kitchen table" he whispered to Aethon, looking to him gently
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost nodded, acknowledging the coincidence and took a sip himself. The hot liquid felt warm in his maw as he drank it. It was refreshingly hot, giving his body a break from the cold he's been experiencing for the past few weeks.
"My dad always said that the more serendipities you have in your life the better." The sled-dog comments, taking another sip.
"This is good tea."

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak chuckled, looking at Zeke whispering to Aethon and realizing it must have been Ekez at the moment....Hey Aethon....make sure he tells Zeke what's going on! We can't weird out our new house guest here!. He then turned to Frost and smiled "You're right, I was going to make some traditional tea or whatever you would have liked, but this is probably better than anything I can do!" the husky added, looking into his cup.

Aethon relayed that mental message to Ekez, hoping the wolfy would be able to otherwise this was gonna be hard to explain! He nudged Zeke softly and said "Well Zeke is a master at Eastern foods and drink, so it's no wonder he made such a good Eastern brew" he put his arm around the malamute playfully, turning back to the sled-dog "So! Where do you live Frosty?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez nodded to Ren and Aethon before stirring Zeke awake "W-Wha? Whats wrong Ekez why are you waking me up..." Zeke grunted in their mind trying to "roll over and go back to sleep" like a stubborn puppy "'Be calm, and wake up, Frost and Rendak are here, we are all having tea with Aethon, so get up and take the lead" with that he forced Zeke to take control and with a rub of his eyes he yawned and perked up "Y-Yeah I'm good with Japanese cooking, tea just... happens to be my specialty" he nodded and smiled to Rendak
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

“It is a good brew indeed.” Frost agreed, taking another sip of the tea and setting it down on the table.
“Though I guess I don’t have much to base it on.” The dog looked down at his cup of tea which had already stopped blowing out wisps of steam.
“Most of the teas I’ve drank came in those packages with the tiny cubes you just dissolve in hot water.”

The sled-dog then turned to look at Aethon.
“I live a few blocks down the way in the neighborhood track near the park.”

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The husky nodded, smiling back at Zeke and getting up and heading to a cupboard, grabbing a plate and putting some rolls on it, bringing it back and setting it between the three "Here, if anyone is a little peckish, here's something...of course if you want anything else just let me know!" He then grabbed one and munched on it happily

Aethon finishes his tea as he listens to Frost, making a mental note "There's a track? How neat! Gives me something else to do when all my usual hobbies bore me! I take it you might work out or exercise alot then?"

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus had now been finishing the badage on kamas side. After finding t was cracked he used a small elixer and some other items to thoroughly heal the wound. Upon finishing the bandage he let out a large sneeze accidently teleporting him behind frost. Upon appearing he looked around then let out another sneeze behind frost unnoticing all who was there and returning back to the shop with kama and connie.,"ugh hate that....now hows that feel?" horus asked kama
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"??? You teleport while sneezing???"

Connie was very surprised by the flash.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari pushed on his side a bit and winced. "It hurts, but not nearly as much as before." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiles softly "I can c-cook some Japanese food to go with the tea if anyone wants, I can make just about anything really...I like cooking" he giggled softly as the thought gave him an idea "Oh I have an idea! To celebrate you two returning, we could hold an oriental themed sleep over party, and invite some pets from the neighborhood... I mean if you want to" he smiles softly
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

"yep thats a downside to my powers. When i sneeze the first thing in mind i teleport to then back. Now since this is done take a look through the shop. Anything you want is free" horus said gesturing to the many shelves.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost shrugs, taking a roll delicately between his paws before beginning to munch on it.
"Sometimes." He says between munches. Frost murmurs a "Thanks" to Rendak as he chews. After the sled-dog swallows he continues speaking.
"I just started running in the mornings.." He smiles.
"And it helps that the police department offers a fitness regimen to its staff. It keeps me motivated."

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari got off the table slowly. He wobbled a bit when he touched the floor. Kamatari grabbed Connie to keep his balance. "Thanks Horus." Kamatari said, giving Horus a hug. He walked off to go look at the shelves.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon's eyes widened as he saw the...person pop up quite quickly and sneeze out, looking around and wondering how no one else noticed, he takes down the magic signature of the individual and plans to pay a visit to whoever or whatever that was, smiling "You work as a police dog? How interesting!" He then turns toward Zeke, tail flicking about as he listened "Hmm, an interesting idea darling, but mayhaps we save it for when we know more people"

Rendak wags as he hears Zeke "That sounds like it'd be awesome! But like Aethon said, I'd probably have to meet more people, like Frost here!

(hotep, hope it's alright if he teleports in sometime soon!)
Last edited by Rendak on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotep the psychic

(If you mean aetheon right? Then ok)
Horus wipped his nose as he followed the two pets through his store. He had a strange feeling in him but he didnt know how to react to it. He soon ended up by a shelf of different mirrors showing horus differently in each one. He adjusted one mirror to match the rest before using a small notepad to take inventory.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke hummed a bit, noting that if he really thought about it he didn't know many of the new pets himself "Hm there is Horus... Frost... Ian... Is that really the only people I know? Wow... He is right we do need to get to know more people... Although I still wanna cook Ren a nice meal, its been forever since I've seen him... and thinking about it that stupid cat disappeared around the same time... I'll have to pursue that at another time... Zeke you're rabling" he shook his head "That's right, I don't really know many pets here either, other than Frost and Horus... Oh there is an otter named Orange who moved in across the street from me"
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon stood up and cleared his throat "If you would excuse me for awhile good sirs!" he then went to the stairs and up to his room, closing his eyes then focusing on the magic signature....then appearing behind Horus in the mirrors "
Whoop! Hello!"

Hotep the psychic

Horus turned quickley one paw up the other was raised as if to ready a different attack. He lowered it keeping his forward one up. After letting out a breath he closed his eyes and deopped the front paw as well. He then opened his eyes. "Aetheon. Magic weilder and teacher to rendack. Very nice to find someone who knows teleportation. Watch the mirrors please they are delicate and very hard to craft." Horus said before introducing himself as he took inventory. "im horus catreno. I own this store and the house behind your backyard. I am a psychic master and am taking inventory on whats for tommorow.oh and dont worry about that vase there" horus said as he moved to the end of the shelf line before looki g at the fox curious of his reaction
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost watched curiously as Aethon made his abrupt exit. Then shrugging the dog picked up another roll and began eating it.
"What about some of the pets from the park yesterday." The sled-dog suggested.
"And there was a whole bunch at Horus's store this morning."

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon grinned as the defensive paw was raised, but the grin vanished as he heard Horus list off who he was and his name were listed. Keeping a face of neutrality he listened to this psychic, turn to him to ask what vase before his tail knocks one over, Aethon snapping his finger "Cursed psychics, you always take the fun out of things! It is nice to meet you however, someone who is indifferent to my heavy use of magic!"

Rendak took another roll happily and took a big bite, looking at both dogs with him, listening to their suggestions "These new pets all sound really interesting..."

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke tilted his head and thought for a bit "I wasn't with you then was I?" he sighed a bit "I remember back a year ago Ren and I had a lot of friends didn't we" he asked giving a soft smile to Rendak, his tail giving a slight thump "Dad used to be home a lot then too... but he has been so busy, and I busy I've been keeping my self too busy to make many friends..." he rested his head in his paw, sighing happily in remembrance "I wonder how they are all doing..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost continued to munch in his roll quietly, letting the two other dogs reminisce on their old friends. From his recollection, he understood that there was a bunch of other pets that used to be a tight knit group before he moved here, not that he knew any of them by name. Though he did meet two sisters before their departure from the town.

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"(Is this neighborhood filled with sorcerers or something?)"

Connie thinks to himself as he helps Kama look around.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon looks at Kama and Connie and grins, wagging his tail. He sure loved the little cuties "Oh hello! I didn't notice you two pups! What would your names be?" the fox leans forward and looks at em on their level

Rendak sighed softly, remembering Sly, Awesome, Honey, Vanilla and all of them, those were his first friends and certaintly some were the closest and dearest...but he shook hsi head, focusing on the two with him right now "As do I Zekey...when did you move in Frost?"

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Conrart Miall.... You can call me that or Con Con or Connie......"

He stares at the fox in confusion.
My Personas

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon tilted his head and giggled " Con Con or Connie...Gosh I just can't decide which is cuter! What a dilemma! Is there any that you prefer?" he kept looking at the two, then facepawing "How rude of me! I am Aethon Lightbreeze, pleased to meet you! If you do not mind me asking, why such confusion?"

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"About two months ago." The sled-dog answered as he finished eat. He sat back in his chair, placing his paws on his tail on his lap, he had a content look on his face.
"What about you guys?" Frost asked.
"I'm still a scrub around here but how long have you two been residents?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke turns to Frost, interested in knowing the answer to that particular question as well "It... hasn't been that long has it? I remember I met you on one of your first days here " he gave a soft smile, his tail wagging gently "Maybe only a few month's even" he thought for a bit
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak tapped his chin and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about it, he'd been focused on vacation for so long that he'd forgotten how long he had lived in lovely Radiant Garden's before he left. He huffed and put his roll down next to his cup Dangit, for the life of me I have no clue how long I've been here...probably a year or two? I don't recall...that's sad :(" the husky sighed and pinned his ears back

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"(Wow, he seems so...... cheery...... Wait did he just use the word cute in a sentence?....)"

Connie is more confused at his reply and stutters.

"Uh uh... Y-y-your choice... Sorry.. I've been seeing too many strange things today."
My Personas

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon giggles and gives him a pat on the head, sitting on a crate and swishing his tail back and forth, this kid was amusing him but acting so darling at the same time! "Alrighty then, if you don't mind I think I'll call you Con Con! That sounds like the best to me! You could also tell me what you've seen, I'm well versed in odd things! And well versed it a bunch of other things! I may be able to clear up your confusion"

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost chuckled, looking between the two pets.
"Well, that could be a good thing." He pointed out. The sleddog reached over to the pot of tea and poured himself a refill.
"It shows how much fun and exciting it is to live around here." He set the pot back down and picked up his own cup, taking a sip and leaning back into his chair.
"I mean, look at it this way. A prisoner marks everyday he's been in jail. But a vacationer hardly notices the time fly by until its his last day."

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie/Con Con couldn't utter a single word as he starts to become shy at the fox's behavior. Only sounds of awkwardness came out.

"Uh, um uh nhhh......"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hotep the psychic wrote:the crow shakes his head up and down before landing in front of liesel and sets down the small box then the note to it. after that he stepped back a bit then landed back on the grill before saying goodbye to everyone by name and leaving
"How vas he knowink all of our names?"
"I am not knowink. Oh vell. Eet ees from Horus after all..." Liesel reads the note.
"Enjoy. From Horus." she opens the package and pulls out the necklace with a pleased exclamation.
"Eet ees beink even more beautiful zen I vas imaginink! I must sank Horus."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari was holding his side and turned to look at the new guest."I-I'm Kamatari, but you can call me Kama." Kamatari said, now a little shy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon pouted as he saw his offers doing nothing but confuse the pup even further, looking to Kama and asking "You don't think I broke the poor boy did you? I'd be so sad! All I did was offer my services, no charge! D:" the fox holds him by the shoulders and shakes him a little "Is anyone hooooome?"

Rendak smiled and looked at Zeke "He's right you know, it's just so....magical here you know? And all the people are always so friendly to one other, it's just really awesome!"

Hotep the psychic

Horus was elsewhere before he waved a paw over to himself dragging the fox towards his spot in the store."so you saw me zneeze huh? where was i at the time?" horus said turning in his chair like a villain. "another thing is hiw you hide your use of magic. its extensive decides just because im a psychic doesnt mean i take away the fun“ horus said
ImageImageImage