Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

In front of a two story house with a well kept garden and lawn and a lovely earth grey town with white trim, a taxi pulled up, out stepped a husky wearing glasses and a purple collar with a black crystal hanging from it, a book under his arm. From the other side a grinning black and white fox emerged, quickly heading to the trunk of the vehicle and taking out 4 cases of luggage, slamming the trunk shut and whistling, waving as the cab drove away.

"Isn't it exciting Dakky? We're family back home! Oh that vacation was lovely no doubt and the locale's were amazing but nothing beats this cozy little homestead!" the fox states, humming as he carries all the luggage to the door, husky already looking for the key. "Yeah, it's super refreshing, everything still looks the same as far as I can tell...though I'm sure I saw plenty of new faces and none of our old friends....we weren't gone TOO long we we?" the dog inquires, opening the door for the fox and letting him in first, closing it behind them. He puts his hands on his hips and sighed happily, looking out the perfectly clean living room and furniture, running a finger along a table top "Not a speck fo dust, we sure left this place in good hands!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What the--?! Orange! Did you leave the bird cages open?! he asked as he stared at the crow.
I swear if this dissolves into mud like the last time you attempted "Illusion Technique", I'm going to be p--
I closed and locked everything! It isn't one of ours! Orange felt revigorated when the doppelganger dispersed.
That is a cool trick, Leisi-- Les-- Leslie! Orange said as he read her tags.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm the one who should be asking that."

Connie gets up but wobbled a little as he stood. He then lets out a paw to Kama.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke turned as he heard the taxi pull up nearby, seeing Rendak and Aethon step out and head inside, his ears perked back up as he quickly made his way over to the large house, looking it over, never once had the house been so imposing to him, he quickly calmed himself once more and knocked on the door
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Kamatari replied. He held onto his side. Kamatari grabbed Connie's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon turned toward the door, Rendak was upstairs unpacking everything. He padded over to the door and opened it, asking in a sing-song voice "Hellllooo~ Who is it?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke rubbed the back of his head "Its... been a while hasn't it?" he replied, crossing his hands in front of him nerously "I... I bet he wants nothing to do with me... I-I think I'll j-just go..." he took a step back before Ekez took control of his legs, not allowing him to retreat any further
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and suddenly hugged Zeke super tightly, lifting him up a bit "Hey Zekey! It's been so long since we last spoke! What a lovely surprise! How are you?" the fox happily inquires, looking at him eye to eye and wagging

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke gave a soft smile "I'm good... I've been kinda lost without... Ren..." he squirmed nervously trying to get out of the fox's grasp as well as giving a small grunt, normally he'd be fine with this, Ekez especially, but his confidence had left him, he was afraid Ren would yell at him again, that him being here would only end up crushing him in the end, a very soft static running through his fur, that and Aethon was sorta crushing him
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon let him down, dusting him off and sighing happily. The fox then moved out of the way, extending his arm toward inside and saying Please come in, and get rid of that pouty face and down tone! Renny will be delighted to see you! He's been so homesick you wouldn't believe!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke gave a smile "I've really missed him... To him I'm just his best friend... But he was so much to me" he padded in with Aethon "And Ekez missed you too, but he won't admit it" he teases a bit, trying to lighten up
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon shut the door and giggled as they both heard Rendak singing upstairs, some song Aethon recognized from some anime he loved. He led Zeke to the couch and sat him down "Husky boy is busy unpacking, can I get you anything? Drink? Snack? 5 star dinner?"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiled, looking around to the familiar surrounding, letting the fond memories wash over him, simply melting into the couch as he relaxes, letting out a happy little sigh of comfort "Yeah, I think I'll have a soda if you can manage it, and if I know you, you can" he says, his tail swaying gently
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon made his way to the kitchen, opening up the fridge then stretching out, weaving his hands around in intricate patterns and signs, then snapping his fingers and the fridge becoming fully stocked. He smirked "Haven't lost my touch...Whst kind did you want pup?"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke giggled a bit "You know my favorite is apple Aethon" he called back, giving one of his grins as his tail began to sway softly, now completely relaxed as he sniffs the air, he was never able to place a finger on that scent, but it was one he liked alot
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The fox rolled his eyes and chuckled, conjuring up an apple soda and grabbing a root beer for himself. He set the can in front of Zeke and sat himself down next to the malamute "So what's up with you? Haven't been stalking me and the puppy have you? We are home for 2 minutes then you immediately pop up!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sighs a bit "I didn't even know you two were gone... no call, no postcards, no wish you were here, nothing, I came by today after a year to come see him and... make everything right, and it had been so long I went to the wrong house, and I was gonna go home but then I saw you two get out of the taxi... and here I am" he explained, looking to Aethon with a gentle smile
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon turns his head to the side, ears flopped over best they can for not being floppy ears. "We sent out gifts to all the residents before we left....I guess yours got lost in the mail....Oh well! And really? Wrong house? What a derpish move, heheh! However, also a stroke of luck that you were right about there!" the fox speculates, taking sips of his soda

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke nuzzled Aethon's neck in a friendly way "I've been so scared... After he yelled at me I... I was so lost with myself ya know... Like everything just sorta crumbled apart..." he admitted, taking a sip from his soda "I would have never came back if it weren't for two things..." he looked down to the can which was already half empty
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon is genuinely surprised by the sudden nuzzle, then smiling and nuzzling the top of the doggies head, then frowning "You were really that affected by a doggie who you were just friends with? You should really look into getting that sensitive heart reinforced a bit!" he giggles as he says so, putting his feet up on the table now. "So!...what were these reasons?"

(how do you convey the character thinking to themself again?

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke blushed softly and fiddled with the tab on the can "Well... one is that Ekez kept pestering me... the other... is... I-I love him... More than a friend..." he came out with it, his blush becoming more intense, the tab on the can snapping off making his ears perk to full attention before relaxing again
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon chuckles heartily, putting a paw on Zeke's shoulder and getting amused from the pup getting shocked from that small noise "Calm thy nerves boy! You act like Renny and I didn't know you were crushing hard on him! You seriously think we both don't know how head-over-heels you are for him? :3"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke blushed a bit "But he was with that horrible cat... and I got impatient and told him without you there and it all went downhill..." he shook his head "But its time to forget about the past, its been a whole year now... and... I still feel the same... I-I'm gonna ask him"
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon put his soda down and turned Zeke so he was facing him, sighing a bit "Mayhaps you should wait a bit....he'll just be getting used to things again...rushing him into making a decision like that this soon is not a good idea, trust me!" The fox then hugs him softly for a bit, letting him go and grinning

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

the crow pecked at the pet holding the box and set it back at his feet before giving a caw at oranges owner."ahem. im cirus im looking for a guinea pig who ordered a necklace?*caw*" the raven said ruffling his feathers.

horus led the two pets outside the house and locked the door normally behind them then began the small tour.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie cheerfully skips around as his listens to music in one of his earphones.

(ooc: Connie is always wearing a headset either on his ears or around his neck but he carries earphones so that he could hear the people he's accompanying with and enjoy himself a little while listening to music on the way.)
Last edited by 69eist on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Leisel. Und sank you. Eet ees very handy." Liesel is slightly surprised to see the crow but quickly recovers.
"Yes. I vas askink Horus for zee necklace. Are you comink from him?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

the crow shakes his head up and down before landing in front of liesel and sets down the small box then the note to it. after that he stepped back a bit then landed back on the grill before saying goodbye to everyone by name and leaving
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari followed after Horus slowly. He held onto his side to make sure the ice pack didn't move. Kamatari walked beside Connie. "What are you listening to?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Well, that's just super..." Marcus began picking up the broken pieces of glass, muttering something about birds talking.
"A necklace?" Orange asked walking up next to Lesiel. "What does it look like?" He asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Rendak wrote:Aethon put his soda down and turned Zeke so he was facing him, sighing a bit "Mayhaps you should wait a bit....he'll just be getting used to things again...rushing him into making a decision like that this soon is not a good idea, trust me!" The fox then hugs him softly for a bit, letting him go and grinning
Zeke gave a soft nod, smiling a bit "Do you want me to play my violin for you? I think its a lovely thing to hear when you've just returned home" he nodded, prepping his violin, tuning it a bit and making sure the notes where on key
Pet Friendly:
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm listening to MMD music."

Connie continues to skip.
My Personas

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Rendak wrote:Aethon put his soda down and turned Zeke so he was facing him, sighing a bit "Mayhaps you should wait a bit....he'll just be getting used to things again...rushing him into making a decision like that this soon is not a good idea, trust me!" The fox then hugs him softly for a bit, letting him go and grinning
Zeke gave a soft nod, smiling a bit "Do you want me to play my violin for you? I think its a lovely thing to hear when you've just returned home" he nodded, prepping his violin, tuning it a bit and making sure the notes where on key

Aethon tapped his chin and thought about it Hmm...should I ask him to save it until THAT? If it'll even be today anyhow..... he then giggled softly "Let me think about it, I may have a better idea!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke gave a soft smile and nodded in a bit of understanding "Would you like tea with Ekez then? He missed ya, and has been trying to come out since I sat down" he chuckled, his tail swaying to and fro happily, wanting to catch up with his friend "It would be a good opportunity to tell us what you've been up to"
Pet Friendly:
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari accidentally pushed into his side too hard and pushed the ice pack farther into his side. "What is it li- Ow!" he exclaimed, quickly moving his hand away from his side. Kamatari grabbed Connie's shoulder to make sure he didn't fall.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke gave a soft smile and nodded in a bit of understanding "Would you like tea with Ekez then? He missed ya, and has been trying to come out since I sat down" he chuckled, his tail swaying to and fro happily, wanting to catch up with his friend "It would be a good opportunity to tell us what you've been up to"
The fox nodded, standing and taking both empty cans and going to the kitchen to recycle him, swaying his tail all the way over "Alrighty, I'll talk to the young lil wolfy for sure! As long as you guys make the tea!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez took this moment to take lead of Zeke's body, giving a soft smile "Why I'd love to Aethy" he stands, padding to the kitchen and setting the kettle on the stove before before taking a seat at the table next to the tall fox, his tail swaying to a quiet rhythm
Pet Friendly:
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie grabs a hold of Kama to help him keep his balance. However, he unknowingly sends vibrations into Kama due to his habit.

"Kama are you oka...... uh oh..."
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

The vibrations move the ice pack back into Kamatari's side. "Yeah, I'm fi- Ow!" he exclaimed, now hugging Connie.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ekez took this moment to take lead of Zeke's body, giving a soft smile "Why I'd love to Aethy" he stands, padding to the kitchen and setting the kettle on the stove before before taking a seat at the table next to the tall fox, his tail swaying to a quiet rhythm
Aethon took a seat at the dining table on the other side of the kitchen, tail swishing as he watches the wolf put the kettle to boil, resting his paws on the table itself "So good to see you again wolfpup! How have you been? Coping with the malamute? :P"