Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and nodded "Yes, I did, took quite awhile as well...but I'm glad you liek it"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled and nodded "Yes, I did, took quite awhile as well...but I'm glad you liek it"
"Aww, that's the best kind of present! Hug hug hug?"

Honey opened her arms.

Vanilla, who overheard, pulled her hood over her face. She knew how Honey meant it, but she was all the more embarrassed about the present she and her dad had gotten Honey.

Honey had the sense that Rendak wasn't going to hug her, so she hugged him instead. "Thanks, buddy!"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak eeped in his mind and slowly hugged back "Heheh...you're welcome Honey"

Aethon giggled a little as he saw Wonder
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder smiled and shook her head. "Aethon is right. You didn't bring down anyone's mood. In fact, it's probably good you said something; bottling up things like that must get tough." She turned to Honey and smiled. "You're welcome!" Little did Honey know that it was a surprise to her as well.

Winter smiled. "Glad you like it, Honey!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I do!" said Honey. "So what about Aethon, Max, Morrigan, and Liz? Have I gotten yours, opened them, huh?"

Honey appreciated all her gifts and wanted to see what they all were, and didn't want anyone to be left out, but she also wanted to get to fun and games.
PF chars

--Phoenix

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"When will the cake be done?" she said, "I hate small talk" she said then took another sip of the coffee.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Thanks..." Awesome quietly said back to the pair, before looking towards the party. He finally smiles though, for what seems to be the first time in such a place with so many pets.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa thought, then looked at the clock, "Few more minutes, but ya. Pretty much done."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(I is such a lazy poster = w=) (Was Rendak released from teh hugz? =3)

Aethon sighed softly and smiled. He liked Awesome, he wasn't entirely sure why, but he liked him nonetheless. He wondered, however, if the dog was ever not like he was now. He scratched his uundermuzzle and mumbled to himself. He shook his head and decided to stop thinkin for now, which he was very goo at. Though if Awesome or Wonder were paying any attention to Aethon, they could have easily seen he had been deep in thought about something.

(Hey The Game! Does Winter still wear that charm bracelet Rendak made for her?)

The Game

Post by The Game »

"No problem at all, Awesome," Wonder said happily. She noticed Aethon, and by the look on is face he seemed to be thinking about something. "Are you thinking about something?" she asked.
(yes, Winter does still wear the bracelet)
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Sooooo...let me get straight, you're a half raccoon half dog who...bakes cakes?" She asked.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome nodded towards Wonder after she replied to him, obviously the slightest amount happier. To anybody he didn't know him though, he would've looked like a reguler, timid dog. Awesome also looked towards Aethon, noticing the lack of his normal enthusiasm. He didn't say anything, as Wonder seemed to say exactly what he was wondering, though the look on his face showed he was about to ask more or less the same thing.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa facepalmed, "I am not a raccoon dog. I am just a raccoon. I am a pet and I do cook and bake and among other things, since I am a pet," he replied, sighing softly.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

She frowned "I thought...Ah nevermind" she finished the rest of her coffee and sniffed the air "A Racoon for a pet? How unusual...Are you bred for pet keeping or did your parents kidnap you from the forest?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at her and kinda had a grim face of a look, "Neither. My parents... my real blood parents lived in the area and I was born. A year later my younger siblings were born, Zoro and Haley, twins as they were. About a month later... our parents were killed, for no reason at that. I got my siblings to safety before being caught by a wild life expert and adopted by my owner currently..." he talked slowly, before getting up and getting a glass of water, "Many things in this world happens for no reason. That was one of them...."
He grabbed his gloves and put them on, having drank the water fast.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice was a little taken back, she hadn't known this pet very long and he opened up to her, she shouldn't have asked that question...She only wantedto have a joke. "Um...Oh, Oh look the cakes done" she pointed at the oven. "Cake's done! You must get it out now or it'll burn" she said, trying to change the convasation
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Mareks wrote:Mareks laughed a little as Sasha played with is hair, and he closed the door behind Aethon. Turning to Sasha, he shifted the gift in his paws and glanced around. "Mhmm. I almost wasn't here. I got the invitation this morning, and rushed to find a gift. I'm glad I'm not late..." He shifted the present again and smiled up at Sasha. "So, where do I put this?"
((Crud, I really need to post more often.))

Sasha chuckled, "I think everyone is just give their gift to Honey. Oh, and is new cat here today, I think I might have scare her a bit." She told Mareks as she flexed her fingers on her ARM.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks chuckled and nudged Sasha as he walked by her. "Who'd be afraid of a big strong girl like you?" He teased, smiling as he located Honey and headed towards her. Smiling as he looked up at her. "Happy B-day Honey, I hope you don't mind... this was kind of short notice for me, hehe..." He laughed nervously and held the package up to her, smiling softly.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and put on his mitts and got up, "Alright, Alright. I'll get it," he said pulling it out of the oven after a while longer, then started to prep the icing.
"Anything else to know? Cause to know everything, is to know nothing about someone, as they have secrets they hide easily from those who know much," he commented.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

"Not really" she said pulling at the tips of her ears again "This is all so idiotic...just give me the stupid cake, I want it all over an done with..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The Game wrote:"No problem at all, Awesome," Wonder said happily. She noticed Aethon, and by the look on is face he seemed to be thinking about something. "Are you thinking about something?" she asked.
(yes, Winter does still wear the bracelet)
44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome nodded towards Wonder after she replied to him, obviously the slightest amount happier. To anybody he didn't know him though, he would've looked like a reguler, timid dog. Awesome also looked towards Aethon, noticing the lack of his normal enthusiasm. He didn't say anything, as Wonder seemed to say exactly what he was wondering, though the look on his face showed he was about to ask more or less the same thing.
Aethon cleared his throat and decided to do some quick thinking. He wasn't going to share his thoughts (the ones he thought anyway) With people he barely knew (except for maybe awesome) "Eh-hem...erm...I was just thinking ...about...how....Good something in the kitchen smells! I'll go check it out now!" with that, Aethon is off like a bullet and is in the kitchen in seconds

zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Alice jumped and turned round hissing "You idiot! I nearly jumped out of my fur!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder raised her eyebrows, a bit taken back by Aethon's sudden exit. She could catch him if she wanted to-- but that obviously wasn't going to happen. If he wanted to talk he would've answered her question - a real answer, not the stuttering excuse he'd given - and stuck around long enough to continue the conversation.

Her confused expression turned into a slight frown. She hadn't noticed this new girl before, but even though she didn't know who she was it gave her no right to be rude to others. "Calm down, he's just..." Wonder paused for an instant, having to think of the best way to describe Aethon's actions, "In a hurry to see something in the kitchen. No need to call him names." Not quite the strong argument she hoped for, but it would suffice.
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

(She is in the kitchen >//u//<')

She pulled her ear, "If he wants some cake he needs to wait" she stood in front of Zappa and spread out her arms "I shall protect this cake with my life!"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at them and facepalmed roughly, smearing some frosting on his nose, "Okay... theres too many people in here, Aethon, Wonder... can you please leave... I was enjoying the the little space I had before... " Zappa said pointing out that the kitchen was now expetionally crowded, thought that was cause most people were standing up.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon giggled as he saw frosting get on Zappa's nose. "I'll leave if you let me lick up that frosting on your face ^^"

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

(( *gives the RP CPR* ))

Mareks smiled from his spot now on the couch, he'd set his gifts with the rest and was now sipping a grape cola that was in the fridge. He wasn't one for mingling so he'd stay put. If anything, he'd noticed he was slowly getting over his insistent want for being outside. Being indoors didn't bug him as much as it use too.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Thank you very much, Mareks!" said Honey. "Of course I don't mind! Better late than never."

She picked up the present from where it was and opened it.

"Oh.... Oh WOW...."

Honey sat back down, staring. She was quite honestly stunned at the bottle of perfume that she was now holding.

"Mareks...this must have been very expensive!"

Vanilla gritted her teeth but kept her lips shut so no one could see it. She felt really embarrassed and wanted to believe that Mareks was being a big shot--but she felt guilty for even thinking that. It was a nice present, and probably WAS expensive.

Honey spritzed once, then sniffed. "Mmmmmm, wild berries...." She rolled her eyes and lolled her tongue out of her mouth, giggling giddily.
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly was beginning to get restless. He was at a party, and it felt like he had been spending time by his lonesome. Heck, even his brother Awesome had been speaking to more people. "So, erm, is there any plans? Or do we just have fun the best type of way?" Sly asked more or less anybody who was ready to answer.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly was beginning to get restless. He was at a party, and it felt like he had been spending time by his lonesome. Heck, even his brother Awesome had been speaking to more people. "So, erm, is there any plans? Or do we just have fun the best type of way?" Sly asked more or less anybody who was ready to answer.
"Well, I was going to open everyone's present first, but I've opened most of them, and I don't want everyone to get antsy," said Honey. "We can have fun now, if everyone agrees on what to do. I didn't really have any plans as such--like you said, we can just have fun the best type of way. So far I'm having a really good birthday!"

"You're certainly being gracious," said Vanilla. "It's your birthday but you're willing to go along with the crowd."

"What can I say? Gracious is my middle name. Honey Gracious Cake." She giggled at her joke, and Vanilla rolled her eyes.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly was beginning to get restless. He was at a party, and it felt like he had been spending time by his lonesome. Heck, even his brother Awesome had been speaking to more people. "So, erm, is there any plans? Or do we just have fun the best type of way?" Sly asked more or less anybody who was ready to answer.
(Rendak IS RIGHT NEXT TO SLY =3)

Rendak smiled when Honey said her birthday was going really well "Well, what kind of fun would that be exactly?"

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly scratched the back of his head, and bit his lips lightly. "You know, the fun where nothing's planned and you just make it up as you go along!" Sly answered Rendak, tail swaying behind him.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blushed lightly from his spot on the couch, his paws tucked inside his sweater sleeves, gripping them tightly as he looked at his feet. "O-oh um... not really... my dad made it..." His words were just a little more then a mumble as his embarrassment was making him choke up. He didn't think it was that great of a gift, but Honey seemed to love it anyways.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Rendak wrote:Aethon giggled as he saw frosting get on Zappa's nose. "I'll leave if you let me lick up that frosting on your face ^^"
Sasha sneaked up behind Aethon and gave him a poke on the top of his head "Aethon! You are try to steal my moves again? I am tell you before, you need your own trick to impress the boys." She said teasingly. When she saw Alice taking a defensive position in front of the cake, she giggled a bit. "And I was think I was passion about food."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly scratched the back of his head, and bit his lips lightly. "You know, the fun where nothing's planned and you just make it up as you go along!" Sly answered Rendak, tail swaying behind him.
"Exactly!" said Honey. "You'd be surprised how easily things fall into place. And if they don't, it just gets silly, and it's hilarious! Vanilla could tell you."

Vanilla pulled her hood over her head. "It's true."

"So, who's up for a game?" said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(sorry, I've had a bit of a tough time lately)

Sly smiled, standing up eagerly. It was obvious he was happy from the quick, snappy sway of his tail. "heh, sounds like a plan!" he said, offering a paw to Rendak. "So, what game's are you up for?"

Awesome also rather discreetly took a step forward, indicating he was willing to play. He gulped, and didn't say anything though, shy of all the pets in the area.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:(sorry, I've had a bit of a tough time lately)

Sly smiled, standing up eagerly. It was obvious he was happy from the quick, snappy sway of his tail. "heh, sounds like a plan!" he said, offering a paw to Rendak. "So, what game's are you up for?"

Awesome also rather discreetly took a step forward, indicating he was willing to play. He gulped, and didn't say anything though, shy of all the pets in the area.
"I'd imagine Honey would like to role-play on her birthday," said Vanilla.

Honey was surprised--usually Vanilla went along with role-playing but didn't actually suggest it. She really seemed to be coming out of her shell, at least somewhat.

"If no one else minds, I think that'd be great!" said Honey, trying to quiet her wagging tail.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked and raised an eyebrow, alittle confused by what was going on, icing the cake. Though he was busy he didn't mind the party going on with him back there.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Well, first of all, do you want to role-play before or after your cake?" said Vanilla, checking the kitchen.

"Ooh, maybe wait until after," said Honey. "It won't take long for the cake to be eaten but it might take longer for us to finish the game. Besides, we haven't even decided if we're going to play yet."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks pushed himself from the couch and wandered over to the kitchen entrance, peeking inside. Sasha was there, with Aethon and Zappa. He smiled and stepped inside a bit and smiled. "Hey, are you causing trouble in here?"