Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Aethon grumbled something about not being able to have fun

Rendak hugged Sly from behind as he walked in and murred ''Let me help warm you up Kitten, least I can do since I love you so much''

(Guuiiillllttt!)
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(I know, hehe...)

Sly jumped from not expecting anybody, although brushed it off as if it never even happened. He recognised Rendak's fur pattern almost instantly, as he looked back and smiled. He pushed all his previous thoughts to the back of his head. He did feel a little guilty after the warm welcome, but ignored that for now as best he could. He rested his arms atop Rendak's, as he smiled. "thanks Puppy, I love you as well!" He said, in a happy, carefree tone.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and pulled himself closing to Sly. ''Aww thanks Sly, but I'm nowhere near as loving as you! You're always caring, loving, faithful....''

(Muahaha)
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(Oh God, I take back everythig I said about you not being an evil puppy :P )

"...yeah," Sly slowly said, sounding quite unconfident. Quite odd for Sly. Still, he tried interlocking his cold fingers with Rendak.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max chuckled slightly and rolled his eyes at seeing the two couples (Sly & Rendak, and Jackson & Liz) get all lovey-dovey. He looked around at the clubhouse and stepped forward, "So, has everyone gotten their present? You don't have to open it here if you don't want to." He asked everyone.
-
As Morrigan offered the crystal to Sasha so she could look at it, she felt like punching Liz and Sly. She could read Liz's mind, and Liz could read hers, so there were no secrets between the two of them. Morrigan made her disappointment very clear to Liz, who did her best to ignore it. She didn't look guilty at all, despite how she felt.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

''And how you'll always be There when I need you and vice versa cuz it wouldn't fair if I wasn't there....''

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled at the two couples but felt a vibe come off Morrigan, then a vibe from his collar, which he promptly pulled his cell phone out and read a message from their aunt calling them home.
"Aunts callin' us Jackson," he said looking over at them, "You gonna bring Liz along for supper? I'm bringing Morrigan." He smiled softly completely unaware of what just happened.
Jackson looked at Liz and smiled, "Well do you want to come for dinner tonight dear?"

(I have made my first post via phone \o/)
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled warmly at Jackson and gave him a kiss, "I wish I could, sweetie. But we always have Christmas dinner together as a family. And I don't want to make my Mommy and Daddy worry or anything." She said, apologetically.

Morrigan smiled, "Yes, I cannot wait for supper. I heard your aunt is a good cook." She said, to Jackson and Zappa.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smile and nodded, giving a small kiss back, very lovingly. Zappa looked at Morrigan and smiled before nudging her mentally.
"Well you said you wanted to meet my aunt didn't you?" he said, trying to sound like a child mentally and failing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled, 'Of course I did. And I'm very glad you're allowing me to stay with you on Christmas.' She mentally thought to him.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa then thought for a moment, "Sash your new to the neighbor hood would you like to I've dinner as a welcoming present?" Zappa asked trying to be generous. He also thought about asking Marek seeing how googly eyed he was over the arm...
Jackson smiled at Morrigans statement of their aunts cooking, "It's Zappa's but better..."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha carelfully accepted the crystal from Morrigan. It was lighter than she thought it would be, but it looked normal to her eyes. There was nothing overly spectacular about it other than how it shone. She picked it up with her other hand and looked at it near the light, when she noticed that her arm started to vibrate lightly. It did not hurt and was hardly noticeable, but it was there. She touched the crystal with one finger, it did not move at all, but the alloys in her arm continued pulsing, almost in a cadence. She dropped the crystal into her other hand and the vibrating stopped. Her face showed a hint of confusion as she returned it to Morrigan. "Thank you, Morrigan. Is... very interesting stone." She said as she poked her arm. I think I had better check the user's manual when I get home, it has never reacted like that before. She thought.

She turned and smiled as she felt something that she normally only felt when she watched or read romance movies or books, what she had come to call her 'Romance-dar.' It was telling her that love was in the air. And with the three adorable couples around her, and an odd amount of tension as well, it was firing in all directions. She sighed dreamilly. Then she snapped out of it as Zappa spoke. She thought for a moment, "I would not want to intrude," She said as she discreetly glanced at Morrigan, trying to read her reaction.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and nodded, "alright just wanted to be friendly Sasha."
She remind him of his old master, which was both good and bad, though she was far more technologically awesome. She had the attitude of his master but she was just down to earth enough to understand when there was trouble or something off. He liked her, cause she seemed like a very good person.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks had gotten lost in thought, staring out the window from where he sat next to Morrigan. His eye had closed slightly, now being only half open. He looked as though he was in a daze, smiling like he was for no reason. A gentle smile, which was made to seem much bigger by the thick outlining of black fur around his mouth. His finger tapped his knee gently. When he finally came back, he glanced around as if to catch wind of his surroundings. He glanced to his finger which was still tapping his knee and laughed lightly to himself. He pulled himself to his feet and looked down at Morrigan and to Sasha as well. "I'm going to get some fresh air." He looked to his old sweater which was on the floor next to the empty box his current sweater came in. He walked over and picked it up, and rummaged through the pocket which was on the front. In a moment, he pulled out what looked like a a match box. He then rolled his sweater and put it in the box on the floor before moving it out of the way. He went to the door, opening it as he slid the container in his paw open, the door closing behind him.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa stood there a moment watching metal leave the room curious at what just happened. He figured something was up but didn't bother with it.
"Well let's go, let's not keep my aunt waiting.... She'll make us clean the kitchen if we are," Zappa said, smiling at the thought of a home cooked meal. His tail wagged alittle and pulled the scarf on to his fce and wrapped it around his neck.
Jackson nodded and looked Liz.
"I'll text you tomorrow afternoon okay?" he said requesting permission, before giving her a kiss very softly on the lips.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan returned the crystal to her collar, "Yes, it is a very interesting stone, is it not?" She asked, cheerfully, "I do hope you enjoy living here, Sasha." She said before turning to Zappa, "Yes, let's go."
-
Liz giggled and kissed Jackson back, "Okay, I'll text you back." She said, smiling, "Merry Christmas, Jackson!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon was inritgued with the reaction of the crystal to Sasha's arm ''Hey Morri....didja see the way that huskeh's arm was reacting to the crystal?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:''And how you'll always be There when I need you and vice versa cuz it wouldn't fair if I wasn't there....''
"I'll always be here for you Puppy, I promise you that..." Sly says, although he was glad Rendak couldn't see how he wasn't smiling. Even being smart with how he shows emotions, he was having trouble holding these back.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder shook her head. "I haven't opened mine yet Max," she said. "But I can't find mine. It's okay though, I can always get it another time."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max nodded to Wonder, "I'll look for it, and I'll do my best to make sure you get it." He told her. He felt a little bad that some of the pets couldn't open their gifts yet.
-
Morrigan mentally sent a message back to Aethon, 'Indeed I did. I'm going to have to take a look at her arm, one of these days.'
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and walked over to the door, though not the one Marek went through, and gave a wave to everyone, "Merry Christmas everyone," he said smiling.
Jackson walked over too, smiling happily, ready to go home, but feeling alittle dissapointed that Liz doesn't want to come over for dinner.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled and waved at everyone as they left, "Yes, Happy Holidays, everyone." She said, following Zappa. She wore no coat or scarf or winter clothes of any kind. But she didn't need it anyways.
-
Liz hurried over and glomped Jackson, nuzzling his chest and smiling at him, "Merry Christmas, Jackson. I love you."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smiled, and pulled her off him and turned around and kissed one more time, "I love you too Lizzi. I'll see you tomorrow," he said, almost alittle giddy to her. He tail wagged alittle and let go, "Now i need to get home for supper or else Auntie will be upset at me. And that could end up with me getting grounded. And you don't want that now eh?" he said. he didn't want to leave but had to.
Zappa looked over hsi shoulder at Liz, and looked at Morrigan alittle funny, "Is she okay?" he asked her telepathicly.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks took a deep breath, closing the matchbox he held in his paw, and swallowing the contents he'd taken from it. His eye's closed for a moment as he lifted his nose to the air, and took a deep breath. He turned around, and opened the door before stepping back inside. "Alright, I'm back everyon-whoa!" He stumbled as his toe caught on something, and fell to the floor. The match box that was in his paw flew through the air before exploding open on the ground. Countless pills danced about the floor for a moment as Mareks looked up in horror as the medication scattered. A couple rolled over to Morrigan. They were Carvedilol, a Beta brain wave blocker. Beta waves registered for alertness when one was awake. However, Carvedilol was also used for intense migraines like the ones Mareks got.

Mareks went to his matchbox, and started collecting the medication quickly, filling the box again. He grumbled under his breath, crawling about the floor to pick up the pills. They were everywhere though. "Clumsy... no good... container... better hurry..." Anything that was heard just sounded like random words, not making any proper sense.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

''Oooh! Maybe I could help you when I'm FREE! It would be super fun!''

Rendak released Sly and coughed, blushing brightly and readjusted his glasses ''Oh uhm, sorry...I don't know what came over me though...''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"It was super cute Puppy, I've gotta admit." Sly said, whilst turning around and giving Rendak a warm smile. He hugged Rendak, almost instantly after saying that, his tail swaying behind him.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome's mind was racing. Everything he wanted to do seemed to feel wrong now. "I-I'm fine..." Awesome began, unable to hide his stutter. He silently gulped, realising how unsure he was of how to continue. He very slowly began to move his paw, so little that perhaps a single leaf could be seen behind him. Anybody could tell he was quite nervous, even if it wasn't clear he was afraid of his next move. "I...just wanted to apologize...about everything..." Awesome timidly said, finally holding out the white rose that was hidden behind his back. Awesome's eyes were closed, as if expecting the worse from Dahlia's responce.
Listening to Awesome and catching his stutter, Dahlia knew he felt nervous-- she figured it was natural, seeing as she felt a bit uncomfortable herself. She half considered coming up with an excuse to leave so neither of them would be stuck in that situation, when Awesome spoke up. Her eyes drifted to the floor as he apologized, and she tried to think of something to say back. However, when she looked back up, before she could say anything she was stopped short by the white rose between them. After staring wide eyed at it for a few seconds, as if expecting it to start moving on it's own, she reached out gently and accepted it.

She remembered what white roses were supposed to mean; purity, and innocence. Looking back to Awesome with his eyes shut, she wasn't sure if he knew that himself or not, but she couldn't help a familiar blush at the gesture. "Awesome, It's beautiful, thank you!... I..." She paused momentarily, unsure of what she meant to say. "... I just want you to... Do what makes you happy." Though her voice trembled slightly as she said it, The look on Dahlia's face was sincere. Dahlia wasn't sure where Bella was, but didn't take her eyes off of Awesome as she said, "... Don't worry about me if... If I'm keeping you from that happiness."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled, but sighed internally. She hesitated for a moment, 'I guess one could say Elizabeth is doing fine. It's not something I wish to share right now, as it might put a damper on the wonderful holiday mood. Unless you promise to never tell Jackson, and I will hold you to this promise, should you choose to make it.' She thought to Zappa, sounding mildly irritated. But it was clear that she wasn't irritated at Zappa, and the way she thought Liz's full name made it seem like she was irritated at her. She picked up one of the pills that Mareks dropped, looked at it, and began to pick up the rest near her. She picked up a handful and handed them to Mareks, "Here you are, Mareks. Please try to be careful with these." She said. She had no knowledge of modern medication whatsoever, but she did sneak one pill with her.
-
Liz giggled and her eyes lit up, "Hold on!" She said before dashing off into the kitchen. She returned just as fast with a box shaped present the size of one's fist, "I can't believe I almost forgot to give you this!" She said, offering it to him, "You don't have to open it right now, but text me as soon as you do, okay?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

He smiled, "How about a vow of silence? I won't tell Jackson if you don't want to.. and if you don't want to tell me you do not have to... it would be nice but, your call." Zappa looked at what Morrigan did, and chuckled at her mentally, "Curious are we?"
Jackson looked at the box and smiled, taking it, "Alright, I'll open it when I get home. And I promise I will text you when i do okay?" he said chuckling at how Liz was acting, making him even more happy.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked towards Dahlia, and although he didn't smile from the situation his eyes showed he was happy she accepted the rose. "I-I want to be happy..." Awesome began, before taking a small gulp. He was literally shaking from how he felt. What would Dahlia say? What could she say? All these questions were running through his head during this short silence. "I want you..." He slowly honestly said, looking into Dahlia's eyes. This time, he kept his eyes open. Maybe he was showing a hint of desperation, but at this point he didn't care. His tail was between his legs, and his whole body felt heavy...as if one wrong move would make him fall apart.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:He smiled, "How about a vow of silence? I won't tell Jackson if you don't want to.. and if you don't want to tell me you do not have to... it would be nice but, your call." Zappa looked at what Morrigan did, and chuckled at her mentally, "Curious are we?"
Jackson looked at the box and smiled, taking it, "Alright, I'll open it when I get home. And I promise I will text you when i do okay?" he said chuckling at how Liz was acting, making him even more happy.
Morrigan chuckled a little mentally as well, "As long as you do not tell Jackson, I will tell you. Also, please do not make a big deal out of it, please?" She asked him mentally. She hesitated slightly, "When Liz and Sly were taking the garbage out, they were caught under the mistletoe." She told him mentally.
-
"Okay Jackson!" She said, smiling.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Are you okay Mareks?" Wonder asked as she picked up a few loose pills. She looked at the pills in her paw, and realized that it was a medication-- which of course reminded her of Jack's medication. Not Mareks too... Having to rely on pills for his own health, and even they weren't very reliable...she closed her eyes for a couple seconds then opened them again. "H-here you go..." she handed him back the pills.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks took the medication from Morrigan and slowly funneled them all into the box. He'd lost the original container a long time ago, and these were the last of the pills he would ever get from his dad for his headache. They were supposed to counter the effects of his headaches when he used both his eye's at the same time, but they never seemed to work. They helped numb the pain a bit, but nothing more. He thanked Morrigan and looked to Wonder as she handed him the remainder of the medication that had fallen. "Thanks." He looked at her, did she just stutter? "I'm fine. Are you alright?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder hadn't meant to stutter; it just happened. She'd gotten her mind on Jack with his dumb medicine that didn't keep him away from the hospital, and a little spark of worry that the same thing could happen to Mareks had struck her, that's all. She'd simply un-think it, and she'd be fine again. "Me? I'm g-great! Why w-would you e-even ask?" She bit her lip to keep from saying anything else; the more she talked the more she stuttered, and the more she stuttered the more she thought of things she was supposed to be un-thinking.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

((OOC: o .o uh... wow, that was confusing Game.))

Mareks frowned gently and stuck the medication up his sleeve where it would stay until he got home. He looked worried for Wonder now. She had stuttered even more, and was acting a little strange. She clearly hadn't meant to stutter all those times, hence the lip bite. Mareks scratched the back of his head. He wasn't so good at getting to the bottom of problems, not unless it was a military tactic of some kind. "Well... you... you're stuttering. You seem panicked a little... I guess..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

((sorry! :oops: i cleared things up in the ooc..))

"I'm not panicked..." Wonder said rather unconvincingly. She contemplated explaining herself in detail, then decided it would be easier if she just gave him the short version of things. "I'm just worried about someone, and your medication reminded me of them," she admitted.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa was quiet for a moment, then sighed mentally, "Wow.... Hows she taking it? Hmm, though i will hope to that she makes the right decision. Rendak's little comments I think might have guilted Sly... and I now I guess Liz is feeling pretty bad or distraught... Jackson could take this really bad..." he replied, very worried, "But I'll keep my promise of Silence."
Jackson waved and walked up to Zappa, just smiling widely.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled inwardly, "Liz is feeling very guilty about it, but I don't sense any regret. Likewise with Sly." She mentally spoke to Zappa.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" said Honey, wagging her tail.

"Merry Christmas...." said Vanilla softly.

"Well, about that time, Vanilla?"

Vanilla nodded. They collected their gifts, waved goodbye to everyone, and headed out the door.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max waved to Vanilla and Honey, "Bye Vanilla, bye Honey. Merry Christmas." He told them. He smiled at Vanilla as he said that and they left. After they left, he turned to the rest of the group. He was to stay until everyone left, so he could clean up and stuff.