Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled back, chuckling lightly towards the scarves himself. "Anyway, want to join the party again?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha glanced over towards the cat reading a large book, when she recognized something in it. She stepped towad her, "Hello, if you not mind I ask, what are you read? I recognize those symbol from somewhere. I think that one there mean... agh, how you... Carbon I think." She said as she pointed at the book.
Morrigan looked up to Sasha and stood up, smiling, "Yes, it's a book on ancient alchemy and magic in Poland." She said, extending a paw to her, "My name is Morrigan, and it's a pleasure to meet you." She said.
-
44R0NM10 wrote:Sly smiled back, chuckling lightly towards the scarves himself. "Anyway, want to join the party again?"
Liz smiled and shook her head, "Nah, I have to take the garbage and the recycling out." She said, gesturing to the very full bins, "Do you want to help me?" She asked, smiling.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Sure," Sly said whilst scratching the back of his head. He returned with his regular smile though, before putting his drink on the side. He opens the rubbish bin, and took it out. "Lead the way." He said with a smile.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak continued sleeping peacefully

Aethon sighed and grumbled, he hated when Someone came up and talked to Morri when he was already, cause then she had to focus on the person
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. He glanced to Morrigan as Sasha seemed to get interested in her book. Mareks smiled, glad Morrigan was enjoying the book so much. He wandered over, and knelt next to Morrigan, glancing at the book. "Mm... enjoying it?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:"Sure," Sly said whilst scratching the back of his head. He returned with his regular smile though, before putting his drink on the side. He opens the rubbish bin, and took it out. "Lead the way." He said with a smile.
Liz smiled and opened the recycling bin, and took it out as well, "Thanks, Sly!" She said as she opened the door and carried the bag with her to around the house where they kept the trash and garbage cans. She placed the recycling in the recycling bin, and held the garbage can open for Sly, "Thanks for taking that out, Sly. It's always gross to take it out." She joked.
-
Mareks wrote:Mareks laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. He glanced to Morrigan as Sasha seemed to get interested in her book. Mareks smiled, glad Morrigan was enjoying the book so much. He wandered over, and knelt next to Morrigan, glancing at the book. "Mm... enjoying it?"
Morrigan looked to Mareks, "Oh, Hello Mareks. Yes, I am enjoying this book. It's very interesting, something that I'll read for a long time." She told him.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled at Morrigan again, and stood back up. "Gla-... I mean, thats nice to know." He looked around, slapping himself mentally. This was a SECRET santa thing. He looked back to Sasha, and smiled softly. "Um, Sasha, do you mind if I ask how... you know... lost your arm?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha snapped her fingers, inadverenly making a small spark and a clank between them, "Ah! I knew I see them before. I read books about Alchemy sometime. Is interest the things they try to do with it. Is good to meet you, Morrigan. Perhaps we find other things we both like." She said with a smile. She turned to Mareks and chuckled, "Let us just say large Russian plough machine plus small Russian husky do not equal pretty picture, just a lot of time at vet." She chuckled with an uneasy grin.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Wow, sounds interesting don't it Morri? Wonder why she hasn't mentioned the crystal, usually people do when they see it''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote: Liz smiled and opened the recycling bin, and took it out as well, "Thanks, Sly!" She said as she opened the door and carried the bag with her to around the house where they kept the trash and garbage cans. She placed the recycling in the recycling bin, and held the garbage can open for Sly, "Thanks for taking that out, Sly. It's always gross to take it out." She joked.
Sly followed Liz, and put the trash in the bin. He rubbed his hands afterwards, as if getting off some invisible muck. He giggled lightly himself, before answering: "Yeah, I know. Probably my least fav' job around the house."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The thought of that happening to himself caused the blood to drain form his face, and he frowned, almost disgusted. "Sounds... painful." He had unconsciously grabbed his arm, and was now rubbing it, staring off into the distance, no doubt imagining how it would feel, or even look.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly followed Liz, and put the trash in the bin. He rubbed his hands afterwards, as if getting off some invisible muck. He giggled lightly himself, before answering: "Yeah, I know. Probably my least fav' job around the house."
Liz giggled and nodded, "Yeah, I hate doing it too." She said smiling, "So, how have things been?" She asked, her tail flicking around. her cheeks were a little red, but it was mostly due to the cold.
-
Morrigan brought a hand to her mouth, "Oh my! I'm glad that you are alright now, and that you escaped from that missing no more than your arm." She said.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon's ears perked up ''Lordy that reminds me of something.....''

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled and thought aloud for a moment when she saw Marecks holding his arm, "Ah! And one-eighty-seven." She chuckled, "Stop that now, you try to imagine what it like, you not sleep good tonight." She said as she patted him on the head, "Was bad enough when it happen to me, so makes me feel bad when someone else hurting to think about it. Was bad luck it happen, but good luck I live to tell. So think of better things or else I think them for you, Da?" She laughed as she turned back to Morrigan, when she noticed something shimmer. Her eyes lit up, "Ooh... what kind of stone that is, Morrigan? Is very pretty."

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa walked up with a soft chuckle, "I do hope your playing nice and not scolding him for something Sasha," he said before walking over beside Morrigan and putting a hand around her softly and leaning into her and giving a her a kiss on the cheek.
"Alchemy right? Looks like a good read dear," he said.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled as he received the pats, but blushed and let go of his arm. He nodded, and glanced to Morrigan when it was pointed out she had something shiny on her. And well... Mareks was a weasel. He had a natural inclination to seek out anything shiny. He moved closer to Morrigan to get a look at it. He decided to sit down, but realized he was feeling antsy again, so his attention was drawn to the window, then the door. Should he go get some fresh air?

((OOC: Hey everyone, this is my last post for awhile if you didn't already know. Someone needs to take control of Mareks for me.

::EDIT::

Nevermind. I'm good, they changed my surgery date to March.))
Last edited by Mareks on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

ctcmjh wrote: Liz giggled and nodded, "Yeah, I hate doing it too." She said smiling, "So, how have things been?" She asked, her tail flicking around. her cheeks were a little red, but it was mostly due to the cold.
Sly smiled towards Liz. Her slightly red cheeks looked a little cute. "Things have been good," Sly began, whilst tugging on his neckerchief in a vain attempt to keep somewhat more warm. If there was anything Sly disliked about this time of year, it'd be the cold. "The past few weeks have really been fun. What about you?
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome looked towards Dahlia and braced himself. This is it. He'd built up the nerve to do this, and he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't do it right now. He closed his eyes as if to ignore everyone else in the room to calm his nerves slightly. He finally began to walk towards Dahlia, with 1 paw behind his back. Very timidly, and slowly, he said: "...are you having fun?" in a vain attempt to see if Dahlia would even talk to him. He wasn't sure if it was the best thing to say. Still it was the best he could come up with whilst he was fighting not to get distracted from everyone else in the room.
Still looking at the book cover, Dahlia wasn't paying too much attention to the speaker as she started to say, "I guess so. It's a party, and practically everyone's here, so..." As she finally turned to face him however, her expression went blank, and she continued a bit more quietly, "... I suppose I'm alright." She wasn't sure how to react, part of her wanting to stare him down, and at the same time just to look away herself. "Um... What about you?" The hesitance in her voice was clear, though she'd forced herself to look at him as she spoke rather than avert her gaze.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly smiled towards Liz. Her slightly red cheeks looked a little cute. "Things have been good," Sly began, whilst tugging on his neckerchief in a vain attempt to keep somewhat more warm. If there was anything Sly disliked about this time of year, it'd be the cold. "The past few weeks have really been fun. What about you?
Liz returned the warm smile, "Everything's been really good." She said, "I'm just usually really happy around this time of year." She said, smiling as she looked up at him. When she looked up at him, her eyes grew wide and she had a look that was of great surprise, staring at something dangling from the roof directly above them.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(gotta apologize about giving Awesome Sly's speach colour back then, hehe...)
Awesome's mind was racing. Everything he wanted to do seemed to feel wrong now. "I-I'm fine..." Awesome began, unable to hide his stutter. He silently gulped, realising how unsure he was of how to continue. He very slowly began to move his paw, so little that perhaps a single leaf could be seen behind him. Anybody could tell he was quite nervous, even if it wasn't clear he was afraid of his next move. "I...just wanted to apologize...about everything..." Awesome timidly said, finally holding out the white rose that was hidden behind his back. Awesome's eyes were closed, as if expecting the worse from Dahlia's responce.

Sly gave a slightly confused glance towards Liz, before looking up himself. His glance slowly, but surely, turned into a slight smile, although it did contain the most hidden of blushes. Unless you were looking at him in detail, you probably wouldn't realise he was smiling. "...Mistletoe..." He slowly said, looking back towards Liz.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak yawned and opened his eyes, and sat up, not really meaning to have fallen asleep at all. He took of his scarf and put it on his present and looked around, and didn't immediately see Sly, and scratched his head wondering where he could have gone.

Aethon giggled and thought to Rendak ''Not here Daky! Not immdiately anyway! Try the kitchen? Or maybe outside!''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz looked at the mistletoe and back to Sly. She smiled lightly as well, blushing, "Well, it is tradition..." She said, her tail flicking around spontaneously.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly leaned in very slightly. He didn't think through things. His tail was also swaying behind him. "Wouldn't be right to ignore it..." he finally said, forgetting the party almost right next to them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz likewise forgot everything as he leaned in towards her, "Yeah, you're right." She almost whispered as she leaned forward towards him, standing on her toes to reach him. She trembled slightly as their lips met, causing a warm tingling spark through her body, originating at her lips.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly closed his eyes happily as they kissed. He subconsciously hugged Liz, as he felt her warmth against him. His mind was focused on 1 thing right now: this simple kiss. He couldn't help but purr very lightly beneath his breath.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz hugged Sly back, purring as they kissed, her tail swaying slowly. It felt very warm to kiss and have him hold her like this in the snow. After a few more moments, she slowly and gently broke the kiss, a huge smile on her face, and her cheeks a fierce pink. She smiled, not saying anything.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled towards Liz as well. He didn't notice how he was still holding her. He savoured the silent bliss, and never took his eyes off Liz. Quite slowly, he finally said: "Wow..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz blushed and looked away slightly as he said that, "Yeah. Wow..." She repeated before looking back up to him. She blushed further still and said, "I-I liked that." She said.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled a little wider. "So did I..." He said, his tail swaying behind him. He finally noticed how he was holding Liz, and slowly released her. He scratched the back of his head, as he said: "I hope you didn't mind that..." referring to the hug more then the kiss.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz giggled and smiled, "I didn't mind it at all. It... made the kiss even better." She said, blushing a bit harder.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckled lightly at that, although took a deep breath as he looked around. He rested his eyes back on Liz afterwards though. "Much better..." he agreed.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled, "Yeah." She said. She looked behind her to the cabin with a hesitating look, before looking back to Sly and giving a cute smile.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly reluctantly looked towards the cabin as well. Slowly, as if he didn't want to suggest it, he said: "Maybe we'd best head back now..." It was obvious he didn't like saying it though.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Well this did not work out, curse you class....)

Rendak looked around where Aethon indicated,and,then poked his head outside, and saw Sly and Liz standing. He smiled and yelled to them ''Hey! Isn't it cold?''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha smiled and thought aloud for a moment when she saw Marecks holding his arm, "Ah! And one-eighty-seven." She chuckled, "Stop that now, you try to imagine what it like, you not sleep good tonight." She said as she patted him on the head, "Was bad enough when it happen to me, so makes me feel bad when someone else hurting to think about it. Was bad luck it happen, but good luck I live to tell. So think of better things or else I think them for you, Da?" She laughed as she turned back to Morrigan, when she noticed something shimmer. Her eyes lit up, "Ooh... what kind of stone that is, Morrigan? Is very pretty."
Morrigan looked to the stone, "Oh, this stone? It's a stone that belongs to Rendak, over there. I asked him if I could take a look at it for a while." She told Sasha.
-
Rendak wrote:(Well this did not work out, curse you class....)

Rendak looked around where Aethon indicated,and,then poked his head outside, and saw Sly and Liz standing. He smiled and yelled to them ''Hey! Isn't it cold?''
Liz jumped when Rendak called to them, "Oh, yeah!" She said, "Come on Sly!" She said. She leaned in and whispered something to Sly, "I wouldn't mind getting caught under the mistletoe with you some other time." She whispered as she skipped towards the door.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson walked over beside Rendak, wondering what he was talking about. He leaned outside and saw Liz and Sly, which he promptly gave a wave to.
"I take it you were taking out the garbage or something" he asked, notiding there was no bag in the garbage can.
Zappa smiled and looked closer at the page, mainly at the few images that darted them, not understanding a single word of text.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak jumped a little when Jackson came up suddenly ''I think that is what they were doing yeah, makes sense''

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha tilted her head to the side as she looked at the crystal, it was quite different from anything she had ever seen before, "Wow, is very nice. Would it be okay if I hold it for a moment?" She asked Morrigan, not knowing exactly why she was so facinated by it.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Jackson walked over beside Rendak, wondering what he was talking about. He leaned outside and saw Liz and Sly, which he promptly gave a wave to.
"I take it you were taking out the garbage or something" he asked, notiding there was no bag in the garbage can.
Zappa smiled and looked closer at the page, mainly at the few images that darted them, not understanding a single word of text.
Liz hurried over to the door, and when she was out of sight of both Jackson and Rendak, but Sly could still see her, she winked at Sly. She hurried back inside and over to Jackson and hugged him from behind, "Yeah, the trash bag was getting kind of full." She said. She seemed like everything was perfectly fine, but in all honesty she was not fine. But you would need to be a mind reader to find that out, and Morrigan always kept a barrier around Liz's mind so nobody could read it.
-
Morrigan smiled, "Yes, of course you may hold it." She said, taking it off. She sent a mental message to Aethon, 'Aethon, do not talk to Sasha at all. You hear me? We don't want to scare her off.'
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly gave a nod back towards Liz, although kept it very discrete. Sly put his paws behind his head before walking back towards the cabin as well. "It'll be nice to get back in the warm cabin though, hehe." Sly said. He hid his thoughts well, and kept them on what he thought was best.