Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Heth

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Heth »

Heth nocks his last arrow "Okay. . .let's make this one count. . ." Heth fires the arrow and it grazes the "head" of the dummy "Grr. . .it would be the last one that I miss with. . . not counting the one I misfired from the noise of the branch breaking. . ." Heth walks over to the dummy and pulls the arrows out of it " Okay 18 out of 20 hit. . . 90% accuracy isn't too bad I suppose. . . of those 18. . . huh. . . half-n-half headshot/bodyshot ratio. . . given I was aiming at the neck of the dummy that's fairly precise so all in all I'd say that was pretty successful." Heth tracks down his other 2 arrows and takes everything back in his house. "Well I suppose I should take my secret Santa stuff to that clubhouse. . ." Heth grabs a moderately sized present and walks out the door with it and heads to the clubhouse.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blinked at her hyperactive way, it was bit off to what he remembered. He smiled softly, shifting the present in his arm to take some pressure off his injured one. "I uhh... yeah, i guess I do. The snows great for hiding in. Oh umm... I was wondering, do you know where I'm supposed to take the secret Santa gifts? I can't remember..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder knew Winter had no clue, so she butted in. "At the clubhouse. And sorry if I forgot you, but have we met before?"
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked away, almost afraid of what could happen. If he was wrong he would seem crazy. If he was right...what would he do? "You made it sound..." Awesome began, sounding very timid. As he continued, his voice got softer, although still clearly easy to hear. "...like it was magic..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak froze for a bit as Awesome mentioned magic, but shook his head and then thought whether he would tell Awesome the truth or lie, he wssn't sure what to do. He decided it would proba ly be sfaer to not inform Awesome about Aethon. He then replied ''Erm....that's crazy talk, she simply wanted to see it a bit closer...at all the markings and such....''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks blushed lightly, embarrassed. He had honestly forgotten her name too. However, it was good to know where he was gonna bring this present, he was tired of lugging it around. "Thanks. Oh and, we've only met once before... for a short moment... I think you were walking with someone else. I don't really remember. Oh, but my names Mareks! Pleased to meet you-! Uhm... what... was your name... again...?" He blushed more, and if it wasn't for the present he was holding, he'd of scratched the back of his head.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter smiled, unaware that Mareks was blushing- she though he was just cold. "I'm Winter! And this is my sister, Wonder," she explained. Wonder smiled at Mareks. "I kind of remember meeting. Just a little. It's nice to really meet you though," she said kindly. She glanced down at the present he was holding. "Do you need help with that present?"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

He glanced back and fourth between them, blowing his head fur out of his eye as it had fallen there. He smiled softly. "It's not hard to hold, just hard to balance... I injured my arm not long ago, so I can really only balance it with my good arm. Oh, and pleased to meet you properly too Wonder, and Winter... I might get you two mixed up..." He admitted, laughing softly as he shifted the package again. He flinched slightly as he moved his bad arm the wrong way, but balanced the gift just right despite the pain.

"Alright, the clubhouse..." He turned, but stopped and glanced around. "... clubhouse... I don't think I've been there before. I don't even know how I became part of this secret Santa thing..."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and looked at teh crystal, sneezing slightly several times. As they walked away he put his hand into Morrigan's, "So whats up? What ya need the crystal for dear?"
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa nodded and looked at teh crystal, sneezing slightly several times. As they walked away he put his hand into Morrigan's, "So whats up? What ya need the crystal for dear?"
Morrigan smiled, "Well, I've mentioned another spirit named Aethon to you before. He is sealed within this crystal. I've become friends with him, and I think he deserves to be freed." She told him, "Are you okay? You look like you're sick."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz smiled, her tail flicking around as it always did. After a few seconds, "So are you two excited for Santa's visit tonight?" She asked. Liz truly did still believe in the whole Santa thing.
(OOC: I'm sorry, I ONLY found this just NOW.... :oops: )

"Oh, who wouldn't be?" said Honey. "Are you?"

Vanilla decided to keep her mouth shut and let Honey speak for the both of them. There was one thing she REALLY wanted but it would take a Christmas miracle for her to get it, and she wasn't the sort who believed in miracles.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Oh, who wouldn't be?" said Honey. "Are you?"

Vanilla decided to keep her mouth shut and let Honey speak for the both of them. There was one thing she REALLY wanted but it would take a Christmas miracle for her to get it, and she wasn't the sort who believed in miracles.
Liz nodded, "Of course I am! I even baked cookies for him! And I mailed my list to him extra early this year!" She said, super excited.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon put the picture down and picked up another one, gazing at it. He shook his head and said Morrigan "Oh, you've told him about me? Good, means I don't have to introduce mahself xD"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz nodded, "Of course I am! I even baked cookies for him! And I mailed my list to him extra early this year!" She said, super excited.
"Really? What kind of cookies? And do you have a long list?" said Honey.

Vanilla never had a long list, not even when she was a puppy. Two things was usually the maximum, and lately it was getting harder and harder to think of things that were practical.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Really? What kind of cookies? And do you have a long list?" said Honey.

Vanilla never had a long list, not even when she was a puppy. Two things was usually the maximum, and lately it was getting harder and harder to think of things that were practical.
"Cinnamon cookies! Daddy told me that Santa would like those!" She said, "My list isn't huge, but I guess it's kinda long. What about you?" She asked.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked sick alright, but not as bad as he felt, "I just need to get warmed up and ready for the christmas supper tonight."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa looked sick alright, but not as bad as he felt, "I just need to get warmed up and ready for the christmas supper tonight."
Morrigan nodded, "Let's hurry up and get to the clubhouse. We can warm up and get something warm to drink." She told Zappa.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"Cinnamon cookies! Daddy told me that Santa would like those!" She said, "My list isn't huge, but I guess it's kinda long. What about you?" She asked.
"Mmmm-mmm! I LOVE cinnamon cookies! So does Vanilla!"

Vanilla looked embarrassed, but had to be honest. "It's true...."

"We never make long lists," said Honey. "Vanilla actually has to think of things she wants! I ALWAYS know what I want, though."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon frowned and then said to Morrigan ''I don't think he's alright Morri.....But then again, what do I know? I've been stuck in a crystal for an eternity...''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Mmmm-mmm! I LOVE cinnamon cookies! So does Vanilla!"

Vanilla looked embarrassed, but had to be honest. "It's true...."

"We never make long lists," said Honey. "Vanilla actually has to think of things she wants! I ALWAYS know what I want, though."
"Really? I'm just like you, Honey. I always know what I want!" She said, smiling, "I really can't wait until we get to open our presents! I wonder who my Secret Santa is!"

-
Rendak wrote:Aethon frowned and then said to Morrigan ''I don't think he's alright Morri.....But then again, what do I know? I've been stuck in a crystal for an eternity...''
'Yes, I think he's caught a cold. Poor dear...' She thought to Aethon.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I wonder who mine is too!" said Honey.

Vanilla didn't care who hers was--it was a random thing, and likely as not she wouldn't get anything she cared to have anyway.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and lead the way, really wanting a warm cup of hot chocolate or something.
He looked at his SS gift. It was the release of the Intenrod Movie. He smiled and hoped the person who got it was happy. He had gotten the limited edition and had heard from her that she couldn't get it til after christmas. He smiled bigger before giving a large Sneeze and bouncing at it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon frowned a bit and looked at yet another picture, then said ''Oh...well twould seem he needs to get warmed up before it gets worse! Twould be terrible he get ill right before Christmas!''

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee frowned, as Winter and Wonder seemed to have forgotten her. "AHEM."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I wonder who mine is too!" said Honey.

Vanilla didn't care who hers was--it was a random thing, and likely as not she wouldn't get anything she cared to have anyway.
Liz looked to Vanilla, "What about you, Vanilla? Aren't you curious?" She asked her. Liz knew who Vanilla's secret Santa was, but she wouldn't tell.

-
Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa nodded and lead the way, really wanting a warm cup of hot chocolate or something.
He looked at his SS gift. It was the release of the Intenrod Movie. He smiled and hoped the person who got it was happy. He had gotten the limited edition and had heard from her that she couldn't get it til after Christmas. He smiled bigger before giving a large sneeze and bouncing at it.
Morrigan followed Zappa until they reached the clubhouse.
Rendak wrote:Aethon frowned a bit and looked at yet another picture, then said ''Oh...well twould seem he needs to get warmed up before it gets worse! Twould be terrible he get ill right before Christmas!''
'Indeed it would. I'll make sure he gets some cocoa, or tea.' She thought to Aethon.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla shrugged. "It'll be whom it'll be," said Vanilla. "How can I know beforehand?"

"Well, I'M curious who your Secret Santa will be," said Honey.

"That's your prerogative."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shrugged. "It'll be whom it'll be," said Vanilla. "How can I know beforehand?"

"Well, I'M curious who your Secret Santa will be," said Honey.

"That's your prerogative."
Liz cocked her head sideways, "Um, Vanilla? What does pregoritive mean?" She asked, pronouncing the word incorrectly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Prer-og-a-tive," said Vanilla. "It means it's her right, to be curious as to whom my Secret Santa will be."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Prer-og-a-tive," said Vanilla. "It means it's her right, to be curious as to whom my Secret Santa will be."
Liz nodded, "Oh! That's what that means. You know, you use a lot of big words. So does Maxie." She said, "Oh yeah! That reminds me! After I left, what did you talk about?" She asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon suddenly started to reminensce about Christmas remembering things, and unintentionally letting out a small whimper, though very audible. ''Good...No one should miss this time of year in any way...''

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Prer-og-a-tive," said Vanilla. "It means it's her right, to be curious as to whom my Secret Santa will be."
Liz nodded, "Oh! That's what that means. You know, you use a lot of big words. So does Maxie." She said, "Oh yeah! That reminds me! After I left, what did you talk about?" She asked.
"Big words are in the dictionary," said Vanilla, shrugging.

Vanilla felt uncomfortable talking about Max to Liz. Shrugging, she said, "We played chess.... It was a stalemate."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Big words are in the dictionary," said Vanilla, shrugging.

Vanilla felt uncomfortable talking about Max to Liz. Shrugging, she said, "We played chess.... It was a stalemate."
"Really? That's so cool! Max is really good at board games, especially chess. I bet it was fun to play someone who was just as good as you, wasn't it?" She asked, not noticing Vanilla's discomfort.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:"Really? That's so cool! Max is really good at board games, especially chess. I bet it was fun to play someone who was just as good as you, wasn't it?" She asked, not noticing Vanilla's discomfort.
"I suppose...." said Vanilla, looking like she had to go to the bathroom.

"Where is Max, anyway?" said Honey.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I suppose...." said Vanilla, looking like she had to go to the bathroom.

"Where is Max, anyway?" said Honey.
Liz saw that Vanilla looked a little weird, but she had no idea. She thought, "Max is probably going to the clubhouse right now. He likes to make sure events like this go smoothly."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Going to be hard waiting until tomorrow, isn't it?" said Honey. "I'm so excited!"

Vanilla was going to be more glad when it was over. She liked Christmas, but hated the celebration of it, ironic though that sounded.

"Well, I think we're going to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol soon," said Honey.

(OOC: What time IS it now?)
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Going to be hard waiting until tomorrow, isn't it?" said Honey. "I'm so excited!"

Vanilla was going to be more glad when it was over. She liked Christmas, but hated the celebration of it, ironic though that sounded.

"Well, I think we're going to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol soon," said Honey.

(OOC: What time IS it now?)
(( I don't know. It's probably somewhere around noon maybe? ))
Liz smiled, "I know! I'm excited too!" She said. She smiled, "Well, I think I'm gonna head out now!" She said, "I'll see you two at the clubhouse later tonight!" She said as she put her scarf and Santa hat back on.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Bye, Liz!" Honey waved.

"Goodbye, Liz. Happy Christmas Eve," said Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Upon hearing what Seb mentioned about Dahlia, Sly couldn't help but wonder about Awesome. What if he was a little depressed as well? He hadn't spent much time alongside Awesome. Sly looked out at robot/fantasy movies in particular, slowing down as well. "Yeah, I understand..." Sly said, thinking about Rendak above all. He quickly added a small fact he'd noticed about Awesome lately though. "Awesome's not been going out much, less then usual I mean."
Though he'd moved from solely movies a bit further down, Sebastian had still heard what Sly had said clearly. He seemed a little bit saddened to hear it himself, but nodded at the thought none the less. "That's a shame... Staying inside so much must be lonely. Even if it is freezing outside..." Seb's train of thought wandered of track for a moment, but it found it's way back, around the same time Seb found what he thought could be 'it' on the store's shelves. "... He shouldn't feel alone, especially at this time of year... Well, neither of them should," Seb absentmindedly added to correct himself.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Bye, Liz!" Honey waved.

"Goodbye, Liz. Happy Christmas Eve," said Vanilla.
Liz waved to them as she headed out the door, "Merry Christmas Eve!" She told them as she left, closing the door behind them. She made sure she was bundled up before skipping down the snowy sidewalk.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome casually sighed. Still, he looked down, slightly ashamed of what he'd just said. After all, he did sound crazy. "Y-yeah you're right...sorry..." He says, sitting down next to the tree again. Today didn't seem to be going too well...

Sly pulled out a -something-, before hiding it between what he was also carrying. He didn't plan on stealing it, but he knew he'd best hide it. Something crept onto his mind though. After all, he knew the secret Santa thing was very soon. "Is Dahlia coming to the party?" He began, looking over to Seb. "She'd probably have some fun there. Awesome'll be there, I'm sure."