17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by hypernovatic »

"Great. Hi Pinch." Dune greeted, smiling at the rat.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Geo's brows raised upon seeing the fox pull a rat out of his pocket. Before his targets could spot him staring at them, the dog quickly looks nonchalantly into the butcher's shop window. So. He's in with th' rats is he? he thinks, Wonder if Palgrave knows 'bout this. Geo moves on before he draws unwanted attention from the glaring butcher.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well nothing i can do now. Lets go, hopefully rocea isnt wound up drunk somewhere"Blacks said before looking behind himself and into the town "the woods is better for us anyways. Now that pinch is here, I wonder if anyone else is. Hopefully not palgrave seemed trusting enough" Blacks thought shaking his head before smiling at dune as they head off into the forest.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pepito hurriedly makes his sign to ward off evil and steps back away from the sword.
"Then it should have been left there! It was probably a sacrifice or tribute. I hope that you do not bring down some curse upon yourself by wielding it, señor."
"Oh, come on. You're being silly. Nothing bad has befallen Ventus yet, has it? Right, Ventus?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:Pepito hurriedly makes his sign to ward off evil and steps back away from the sword.
"Then it should have been left there! It was probably a sacrifice or tribute. I hope that you do not bring down some curse upon yourself by wielding it, señor."
"Oh, come on. You're being silly. Nothing bad has befallen Ventus yet, has it? Right, Ventus?"
"Of course ! I wouldn't be able to sit here with you two otherwise ......Although...." Ventus chuckled "Only Rocea would know if there really were any bad omen or spirit in this sword or not"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good at all." Dune said, following Blacks into the woods.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Rocea? Why would she know? Is she a shaman of some kind?" Worried all over again, Pepito repeats his anti-evil sign.
"I doubt that. More likely she's just encountered more "magical" objects in her travels than most." Tackle brackets the word with air quotes.
"Besides, magic doesn't exist anyway so you're not in any danger, right, Ventus?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Further into the woods Blacks yelled for Rocea for an answer to no avail. He listened closely to everything around him before looking around. "nothing, not a scent either. What about you dune hear or find anything" Blacks asked looking behind him into the bushes and at the trees.
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Geo follows Blacks and Dune into the forest, though he keeps a good distance between them. Geez, keepin' up wit these foxes sure is tricky. They keep changin' direction. he thinks. When he sees Blacks checking around, Geo hides behind a boulder with a similar color to his grey coat. He closes his eyes and holds his breath when the fox nears. I'll be darned if me granpa didn't 'ave this much trouble with huntin' wolves.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Rocea? Why would she know? Is she a shaman of some kind?" Worried all over again, Pepito repeats his anti-evil sign.
"I doubt that. More likely she's just encountered more "magical" objects in her travels than most." Tackle brackets the word with air quotes.
"Besides, magic doesn't exist anyway so you're not in any danger, right, Ventus?"
"Indeed" Ventus chuckled "That was just a joke Pepito , although that was the reason the drove the crew of our former ship to mutiny , there were rumors that Rocea was a sea witch" he said , sighed and shook his head for a moment , the smile temporarily faded away "Such foolishness , believing some nonsense more than their own captain . And I know that it's nonsense , I've been the with wolf much longer than that ! Even Rocea told me , despite all those impressive things I've seen her done , that by her definition , she has not yet seen any "true magic" at all , tricks , yes , techniques, sure , but no true magic . So you have nothing to fear Pepito my friend."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pepito is not entirely convinced but with no other recourse, he takes the other rat at his word in order to preserve his own sanity. He contents himself with pointing out that for a rat there is always something to fear and fear is what has kept him alive for so long.
"But let us not discuss such topics on a fine day like this. I think that we ought to play a game of some kind. I am bored with Tackle's games though. Do you know any new ones, Ventus?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks let go of dune for a moment as he neared a boulder. Blacks eyes checked everything around him for signs that Rocea had wandered around the area. he then knelt down at a track in the grass. "its a few hours old....Roceas been here.....but why do i smell something" Blacks thought before drawing his sword he tipped his nose into the air and slowly took a deep breath. He then let it out sensing no danger. Once seeing so he put the sword away then picked up some stones and tossed one at the boulder. "alright dog come out, Im too close to not find you and you still smell of sea salt" Blacks said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I don't hear or smell anything." Dune said. "Cé go bhfuil sé?" she asked when Blacks said they were being followed.

Cé go bhfuil sé? - Who is it?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Pepito is not entirely convinced but with no other recourse, he takes the other rat at his word in order to preserve his own sanity. He contents himself with pointing out that for a rat there is always something to fear and fear is what has kept him alive for so long.
"But let us not discuss such topics on a fine day like this. I think that we ought to play a game of some kind. I am bored with Tackle's games though. Do you know any new ones, Ventus?"
"hm....well no , sorry , but I tend to just relax when I have some free time , so no new games here"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Ya didn't see nothin'!" Geo shouts, before getting up and running. He didn't get very far, though. He trips about 4 meters away and stumbles before falling all the way down. "I suppose it's yer turn now, eh?" the dog says, defeated.

Hotep the psychic

"Its geo....Té sà ar"Blacks said following in a even walk("there he goes")
Once reaching geo blacks helped him up. "Captain sent you after us didn't he?" Blacks asked.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"How about bobs then?" suggests Tackle. Peptio groans.
"Again? But you always beat me! I think you cheat!"
"Pepito! I'm offended! How could you think something like that?" Tackle jokes, giggling as Pepito playfully punches him in the arm.
"Do you know how to play bobs, Ventus?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Nah. I jus' made an ill thought out bet while drinking. He says 'A wolfhound, eh? I doubt you could track a 3 day old steak even if it was on your face.' so I says 'Name yer man. I'll track him fer 3 days without em even knowin' once.' He named you, so I followed ya 'round. I forget what he looks like exactly...them drinks weren't outta me pocket so, eh ya know. I remember he got a real big beard, An' he was bigger'n me. Possibly some kinda cat, he smelled of felines at least." Geo explains. He rubs his ankle, hoping it will relieve the slight pain in it. He laughs unexpectedly. "I hope I never run into him again! I may not be able ta remember what he looks like, but I'm sure he'll remember me! Hahaha, An' the kicker is...I ain't even got the money!" the dog's laughing continues, making him seem mad.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"How about bobs then?" suggests Tackle. Peptio groans.
"Again? But you always beat me! I think you cheat!"
"Pepito! I'm offended! How could you think something like that?" Tackle jokes, giggling as Pepito playfully punches him in the arm.
"Do you know how to play bobs, Ventus?"
"Not at all , how does it play ?" Ventus asked , obviously interested
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, I'll show you." Tackle jumps and grabs the head of a stalk of grass, pulling off a sizeable seed.
"It's a very simple guessing or betting game. One person hides the seed under a paw while the others aren't looking, like this." The rat demonstrates, laying both paws flat on the ground with one covering the seed.
"Then everyone places bets on where they think the seed is. Simple as that. What do you think?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oh , well that's easy" Ventus said
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why did he want you to follow us?" Dune asked, doubting what Geo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Very." Tackle tosses the seed to Ventus. "You wanna start?"
"Be careful. He cheats somehow." Pepito warns again, earning another playful slap from Tackle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"sure " ventus said , catching the seed , then after hiding his paws behind his back , he showed the other rats his too closed paw
"done"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. Left."
"And I am thinking that the seed, she is in your right p-." Pepito is cut off by the loud report of two cannons from either side of the harbour. It's a salute to the Spanish naval ship that has been sighted on the horizon and also a signal known to all pirates who frequent the town. The transformation is startling as the sleepy port along with every ship berthed in the harbour hides their red flags and "Jolly Rogers"s, running up colours friendly to the Spaniards in their place, and ensures that only registered weapons and legitimate ledgers are visible.
"Heh. It would seem that the law is coming for a visit. Perhaps we should rejoin the ship. The human capitane, he might want Señora Rocea to help put on a good show. I hope that she has not gone too far away."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks ends up dragging the so called " Crazy george" with him and dune it wasnt long untill they f ame to a higher area of ground that opened some to find a small group of rats and the tracks for rocea. "Hey look its tackle and ventus! Ahoy there tackle!" pinch yelled as blacks let go of george and checked the tracks. "<dune what should we do with george>" blacks asked in celtic
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune followed behind Blacks, wondering why Geo was sent to follow them. "Níl a fhios agam. Ní dóigh liom go raibh sé i ndáiríre rud ar bith mícheart." she said, studying Geo closely.

Níl a fhios agam. Ní dóigh liom go raibh sé i ndáiríre rud ar bith mícheart. -I don't know. I don't think he really did anything wrong.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hmm. Left."
"And I am thinking that the seed, she is in your right p-." Pepito is cut off by the loud report of two cannons from either side of the harbour. It's a salute to the Spanish naval ship that has been sighted on the horizon and also a signal known to all pirates who frequent the town. The transformation is startling as the sleepy port along with every ship berthed in the harbour hides their red flags and "Jolly Rogers"s, running up colours friendly to the Spaniards in their place, and ensures that only registered weapons and legitimate ledgers are visible.
"Heh. It would seem that the law is coming for a visit. Perhaps we should rejoin the ship. The human capitane, he might want Señora Rocea to help put on a good show. I hope that she has not gone too far away."
"Yes I do hope she'll be back soo-did you hear something ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes. It's those foxes again. And Pinch." Tackle spits. "What do they want? Clearly they've seen us so there's no point running or hiding." The rat leader makes a show of leaning on his staff nonchalantly.
"Ahoy, Lieutenant." he replies. "Come to enjoy the view?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

meanwhile , not very far from where the rats were , Rocea was looking down below
"......wonder if I can get some rums on that fine beauty....."
Hotep the psychic

Blacks helped pinch to the ground easily before standing with dune. "well if george isnt going to be a problem then we should continue looking for rocea." blacks said

Pinch joined tackle and ventus and pepito. "good to know your all ok. Weve been looking for you guys. As to you tackle the citys calming down for the night however there are still things to address to" Pinch said
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"good to see you too , may I ask why are you all looking for us ?"
"oh hello , what are you two lovers doing all the way up here ?" Rocea greeted , coming out from behind a nearby tree , juggling a big , round stone with one of her paw.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Screams and shouts came out of one of the richer houses in Castillo Pato. A canine, likely a wolf in green and brown jumped through an open window (his loose mane weaving behind him) on the first floor, followed shortly by a few armed hired guards, whom came out of the main door, shouting "The Green Thief! Stop him!". Thanks to that little fact, the wolf managed to get some distance between them, which was his plan all along.

Oh and what plan it was - a quick way to some well earned riches... at least from his point of view. Still everything was according to plan, except for the fact that he underestimated the number of the guards, which did not matter - he was out and he was heading for the escape route.

He glanced back just to see how were the guards faring. To his delight, some of them were tiring quick (too well fed, huh?) but there were still a group of 6 who vigilantly were chasing him.
After several houses down the road he reached his escape point and quickly jumped in the small dead-end street between the two houses to his right. The guards reached the place shortly, happy they managed to catch the thief so easily.

In this dark alley, behind a Barrel and some broken casks they saw a figure that looked like the thief and they jumped at it. It didn't took long before they realized they were holding a scarecrow dressed like the thief, which caused them to curse loudly.

The wolf was watching them from the rooftop of one of the buildings, covered in the shadows, while he was taking care of his mane, bringing it in order by the time they realized their mistake and became even louder. He quickly took off his clothes, put on his other clothes that were in a bag (which he took afterwards) - a white shirt and black pants, as well as a black Tricorn hat, from which he pulled out a small bottle with aromatic ointment that could cover his scent. The wolf poured the contents of the bottle on the green clothes, which he left where they were now and quietly sneaked to the other side of the roof.

Mid-way he threw the bottle on his old clothes. From there it rolled down the roof and fell in the alley, catching the attention of the guards. This gave him enough time to jump to the next roof and into another small alley between another two buildings. From there, he casually walked out on the street and headed to a more central part of the town, with his loot in the bag over his shoulder.
Once he passed the now angry bunch of guards, he simply tipped his hat and went on his way. After a few minutes though he decided to change directions and headed towards the dock.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, hi Rocea. We came to find you." Dune said, waving at her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What kind of things, Pinch?" Tackle leans on his staff with an air of indifference.
Pepito twitches an ear to the shouts rising from the city. "That does not sound very calm to me. What were you doing down there?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"What kind of things, Pinch?" Tackle leans on his staff with an air of indifference.
Pepito twitches an ear to the shouts rising from the city. "That does not sound very calm to me. What were you doing down there?"
"hm.....I wonder if it has anything to do with that ship coming in..."
Hotep the psychic

"mmmmm just the few rats not wanting to follow directions and causing there own problems to be worse. apparently theyll only listen to you. other than that the citys fine. Its the rest of the people that started bringing u that you pinch disapeared on the city." pinch said

Blacks looked seeing rocea. "your supposed to be back at the ship Rocea its passed curfew." blacks said
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, hi Rocea. We came to find you." Dune said, waving at her.
"Oh ? that's nice of you darling , though shouldn't you be spending time with a certain fox more ?" Rocea chuckled
Hotep the psychic wrote: Blacks looked seeing rocea. "your supposed to be back at the ship Rocea its passed curfew." blacks said
"supposed to ? curfew ? oh this fox" Rocea teased , doing an exaggerated sigh and shrugged , raising both her paw up while looking up in the air , then , with the same joking attitude , she leaned in and pretend to whisper Dune , though , obviously , meant for Black to hear as well "oh second thought honey , that might not be as fun as it's "supposed" to"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune giggled. "Hey, it's still fun though. So, why are you all the way out here?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Just enjoying myself , not like I got to put my paws on solid ground for the last few weeks" Rocea said , stretching "wonder if the old man needs me to put on a show for those gentlemen down there , now that I think about it"