Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:
Marcus took a quick shower, not wanting to linger any longer than neccesary, after drying off and a quick bit of grooming he put his collar on and walked back into the kitchen. "Ready whenever you are.
"Alright, just a minute" Soren said, packing his bag with some new tools and supplies, MRE's, lantern, spare flashlight, rope, rescue gear, mega-firstaid kit, etc. Once he was packed, he headed for the door, "alright, lets go."
"Let's, given the circumstances I don't want to waste any daylight. Cruiser's place isn't too far just follow me."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt nodded slowly. He was still a bit concerned, but Selina seemed to know what to do. The natural order had been reestablished. "Well - " At that exact moment, Matt's stomach growled rather loudly. He blinked and looked at Selina sheepishly. "Heh. Think we could get some breakfast first?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Leafolawl wrote:Skya turned around to see both Zaya and Scratch were awake, and her previously somewhat bored face instantly became almost sickeningly happy. "Oh, cool! You're both awake!" She said excitedly. "And yes, food sound amazing, simply because, as you should know Zaya, the only thing I ate yesterday was that tuna salad at the diner you took Plamen and myself too, which, although delicious, wasn't enough to ease my hunger, so if we make a disguise for Scritchy here real quick," She said as she motioned toward Scratch. "We could probably stop by somewhere and get a large breakfast which I'll have no issue covering for since I get an insanely large allowance and my parents want me to avoid going inside the house as much as possible where my mom's sick and my dad isn't sure if it's contagious or not." She finished, finally taking in a large breath of air to compensate for everything she just said without pause.

It probably didn't help that she was gesturing the whole time to help emphasize what she was saying.
Scratch blinked at Skya for a moment before responding, "Cat, have you been dropping Anise or something? You're acting like a complete fruitloop." She sighed and shook her head, trying not to be cranky as her blood pressure leveled itself out, "If we make me a disguise, it's going to have to hide my species without looking conspicuous. There aren't any other brown raccoons in the area as far as I know, and while I'd absolutely love something with lots of iron in it right now, I can't go out there until we've dealt with that. So..." She looked around the shed, but remained seated on the bed, "Zaya, do you have any spare collars or clothes in here? Anything I could recolor my fur with? Just need to hide that I'm a brown raccoon before we go anywhere..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

After walking a few blocks, Izarc finnaly found a cafe.

"At last.." Sighed Izarc as he crossed the road and enterd the small cafe.

Inside, not many people were there, a couple at the back enjoying morning coffee and the server at the counter in the front corner who noticed the rusian blue entering.

"Hello there! What can I get you?" Greeted the server, smiling and handing Izarc a little menu leaflet.

"Er, Yeah.. I will have A 'day breakfast'? If you please.." Asked Izarc, looking through the leaflet whilst answering, then handing the leaflet back.

"Coming right up!" Answerd the server, he then turned around into and through kitchen doors.

Izarc then found a seat near the door, waiting for his breakfast to be deliverd..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Matt nodded slowly. He was still a bit concerned, but Selina seemed to know what to do. The natural order had been reestablished. "Well - " At that exact moment, Matt's stomach growled rather loudly. He blinked and looked at Selina sheepishly. "Heh. Think we could get some breakfast first?"
"breakfast sounds good. Honestly, this headache feels like that one time I drank too much orange soda. breakfast helped that. I'm not sure what we have right now."
She walked out to the kitchen, where her mom was cooking omelets and her dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee.
"Good morning you two. Matt, I don't remember what you like in your omelet."
"Selina, we have an investigation out of town tonight, so you'll be on your own. Matt's welcome to stay over again." Mr. kyle said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Bacon and cheese sounds good, Mrs. K," Matt said. He had been able to smell the cooking meat and eggs all the way from Selina's room, and his mouth was beginning to water. It had been a long while since he'd last eaten, and by now he was absolutely starving.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

within a few minutes, Mrs. Kyle served both pets their omelets. Selina's was the same as Matt's but with some tuna added.

as Selina began eating, she asked her dad, "so what's in tonight's investigation, dad?"

"Oh, people getting touched and hearing voices, faucets turning on by themselves, orbs... you know, the usual."

"High EMF, bad plumbing and dust?"

"and the slight possibility of genuine paranormal activity, yes."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"One two three four. Uno dos tres... Something.". Trigger huffed as he continued his run down the streets of Edge City. He no longer felt sleepy and he was more tired then glum. The pavement felt hard and warm on his pads, his feet used to a more icy sidewalk and a cooler wind. After running out of different ways to count to four (which happened pretty fast) he slowed down his pace. The white dog jogged by a cafe and happened to take in a sniff of something that made him stop, turn around and wordlessly enter the small establishment, taking off his headphones as he did so.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc turns at the opening of the cafe door. A muddy-brown husky wearing orange headphones around his neck walks through, looking almost hypnotised by somthing.. Izarc wasn't normally the talkative one, nor did he talk to dogs at all, but today he felt like just starting up a conversation.

"*ahem* Hello there! My name is Izarc, Izarc Razclov, I was in the wondering if you would care to join me? I am having 'Day breakfast', would you like somthing to eat?" asked the russian blue, waving at the husky to grab his attention.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger snapped out of his thoughts and turned his head to find where the voice was coming from. He spotted a cat waving at him near the door. "Umm Yeah sure." He nodded. 'Just gimme a sec, gotta order something."

The husky made a beeline towards the counter where the server was. "Hello there! What can I get you?" The man said enthusiastically as he handed the husky what seemed to be a small menu. Without glancing at it Trigger gave it back. "Excuse me good sir" He asked politely. "May i inquire what you are cooking back there?" Pointing behind the man towards the kitchen. "That would be another customer's order. Some sort of breakfast platter I believe." "Cool. Err, can i get one of those and a cup of water and coffee." "Separate cups." He added quickly. "Your food will be ready in a few minutes. But I don't think dogs can drink coffee..." "Thanks, and the coffee is for my owner." The husky lied without skipping a beat and started walking back towards the door.

Trigger nodded in greeting at the cat and took a seat across from the Russian blue. "Howdy, Trigger Jackson." The husky held out an open hand across the table. "Nice to meet ya."

Ref Ref!
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt started to chow down the instant his plate was set in front of him, mumbling his thanks in between bites of egg and bacon. He was only half listening to the conversation between Selina and her parents ... but the last thing Mr. Kyle said had caught his attention. "Say wha?" he said through a mouthful of omlet, one ear cocked to the side.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc watches as the husky orders his food and drinks, one apparently for his owner, and sits down. The russian blue is startled a bit as Trigger holds his paw outstreched and answers his name, he tentatively places his own paw within the huskies grasp and shakes lightly.

"Pleasure, I am sure.." Mentions Izarc. "Now, Um.. What would you like talk about? Eh?" He asked after looking about the room, especialy uneasy around the husky now that he had joined him.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger set his headphones down on the table next to him. "What to talk about? Umm, let's see...". Trigger tried to think of a way to continue the conversation, drumming the table with his paws when he noticed the cat looking around the room. His ear twitched and the tapping stopped. "Hey, you ok there?" He asked with a weak grin.

Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: "Let's, given the circumstances I don't want to waste any daylight. Cruiser's place isn't too far just follow me."
"Yea, lets go" Soren said, going to the door he held it open for Marcus to come out. Once the other dog was out, he locked the door and followed him down the street.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Matt started to chow down the instant his plate was set in front of him, mumbling his thanks in between bites of egg and bacon. He was only half listening to the conversation between Selina and her parents ... but the last thing Mr. Kyle said had caught his attention. "Say wha?" he said through a mouthful of omlet, one ear cocked to the side.
Selina looked puzzled at Matt's reaction. "what do you mean, 'say wha?'"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc stopped at the question.
Roarin wrote:"Hey, you ok there?"

"Everything ok with me, friend.. " He answerd edgily, trying to dodge the subject. He looks around the room again.

"Ah, there is my meal.." Mentions Izarc, as the server exits the kitchen with a plate of food.

He comes over to the two's table and places the breakfast in front of Izarc.

"Here we are, one day breakfast.. That'll be $2.95.." Said the server with a short hand flourish.

"Thank you very much, here the payment.." Thanked Izarc before he ruffled about in his pet-pack, he pulls out the fifty and hands it to the server.

"Oh! Erm, I'll go get your change.." Says the server, a bit bewilderd at the amount of money the cat had gave him..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded slowly, still not convinced but resigned from saying anything. He was about to ask the cat something when the waiter came over with his food. When Izarc took out a fifty the husky was surprised, but the only indication of bewilderment was a flick of his tail. "So.". He started, trying to continue the conversation. "You lived here for awhile now? Or did you just move in?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno began to stir, his eyes slowly opening. Everything around him was pitch black, and he was laying on a hard surface. Many questions began to fill his head 'Where was he?', Was it still night out' and most important 'Where was Iudex?'. The more questions that filled his head, the more worried he became "Hello?!" he called, his voice seemed to echo a few times, wherever he was, it was empty and he was alone... or was he?

Elsewhere in Edge City...

Panda stretched and popped his neck, suddenly remembering what his mom had sad last night, she wanted him to go out to the carnival today and make some friends and have fun, and for once keep his nose out of a book. "Alright, Alright, Gotta get up Panda" he said to himself as he yawned, and hopped up out of his bed, he went to grab a book but quickly shook his head "No books today" he sighed as he headed into the bathroom to fix his fur and put in his contacts
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc was surprised by the server's reaction to his payment. *What? Never seen a fifty before?* he thought, but didn't say anything.

Izarc then turns his attension to the husky as he spoke
Roarin wrote:"So." . He started, trying to continue the conversation. "You lived here for awhile now? Or did you just move in?"

"Oh, arrived this morning.. They were moving stuff when I left, my owner has much stuff.." Answerd Izarc, a bit more confident than earlier.

The server then returns with Izarc's change and Trigger's meal..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger chuckled at the remark. "Heh. Yeah, I know what you mean.". He nodded a thanks to the server, pulling out a fiver to pay for his meal. The dog took a deep smell of the coffee before putting it aside. "Speaking of owners" He continued as he got ready to get his meal. "What do yours do? Y'know Occupation-wise"

Ref Ref!
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

wøL√Enpåwƒ¡FtéEñ wrote:P̖͂̒̒a̩͕̪nd̤a͕̻ͮ͗ͮ s̘̗̪͖̟̓ͤ̈Tr͕͉ͫ̇ͫ̒̐̏͛e̺̙̹̦̯ͪͭTc̣̗̤̹̭ͬ̾̔ͦ̇̀̚h͉̥̖͎̰̄Eď̖̪ͩ̀͌ ̹͇͇̠̹̥͗̈ͧ͗̈́̑̃a͕̤̮̲͑̐Nd̺̣̭̥̹͉ͨ͛̒ͣ̂ ṗ͇̪̲̹̟̉̔̓ͯ̃̚Op̜̄̔̌̿̓ͨͪPe̯͖̦̺ͅḏ̃̒̀ͫ̀h̹̪͂́͋̾̌ͦIs̻̯̭͆ͅ n̖͍̯̈ë́͗Ck̩̯̼ͪ̈́,͙͚ͪ̿̋̇͆ͬ s̩͕͕͖̽͊Ud̻̩̰̲̪̻͔̅̂̍̌d̠̥͈̤̯͈̐͒En̯̙̺̣̭Ly͎͗ͭ͒̌ r͓ͮ́͐ͯEm̬̻̱͉̤̬̓͂̅ͪ̃̑ͪEm͈̹̜̬͊̐̑b͉̣̦ͮEr̦̼̥̼̘̞͋ͬ͂̅̑̊i̫̭̱̼͆Ng͔͍͎̙͓̈́ ̹̖̭̄͌̅̇w̜̫̼ͫ̄ͮ͊̇̊h̯̙͇͔̗̲͇ͫ̓̀ͯAt͓ ̏̎͆͌ͣͩh̤͎̗̹̺̥ͣIs͔̬ͬͣ̽ͣ̒̎ͩ ͎̍͋ͣͩ̔̃ͮm̻͖̥͗͒Om̲̯̼͍̚ ̱͋͆̎͂̽̂ͅh̜ͯͧAd̫̫͙̬̰ ̰̻ͫͣ̾s͔̾̃ͬͅa̮͉̻̺̯͒̇̈̋Id̹̣ͥ̏ͤ l͕̩̝̹͔̄ͬͮ̂̐̔a̎͆St̙͖ͯ̑ ̇ͩͥ̐͆̑n̦͇͚̤̻͒̆́ͥ̀iͬ̏ͪ̿̾̈́Gĥ͖̩̳̖̌ͧͅt͙͕̙͚̦ͮ ̣̩͍͉͋̊̓s̰͕ͦ̓He̬͎͊ͯͯ͌̈́͌͊ ̠̟̬̒w̮͐̈́̒̄̑̀̎a̳̱̓͗͛͗Nt̤͖̟ͭ̑͗̈́̃e̦̜̋ ̮͇̤̾̐ͦ͋̂ h̩͈̭̭͙̆̉̇ͥ̊̄ͨIm̖͓̅ͮ̔̔̂̊ ̮͎̒̅t̟̦̼͛͐ͩ̈ͮͣO ̺̽ͨͣ͐̈́g̖̼̱̠̝ͩ́ͥO ̞̖̗̲̫̼̂ͬ͗̿ͮ͆̚o̖͚̫͂ͯ̚ͅUt̻̫͚̮ͭ̾ ͕̎ͪt͛̆͑ͫ̅̌̚o̭͙͖͔͒͐ͧ̎̃̉̚ t͇̪ͪ͂̓ͤ̆̄̔Hẽ̩̭͕͍͖̝̒ͫ̌̓ CARNIVAL t̥̭̭͎͔̣̖ͯ̎̓̚Od̺͙͓͚̟̎͒ͦ̾Ay͉̖ͩ͌ͣ̓̍̇ ͚͖͖̝̟̻̩̾ǎ̪̽ͣNd̫ͥ͛̌̅ͅ ̰͔̒m̹̠̖ͭͨ́ͥ͗ͫAk̪̯̪̗̻̱̚e͍̬̼̞̬̯͓͂ ̫̪̤̗̬ͅs͕̱͆̒Om̒̓̇̎ͧ̃̓e̟͕̯̞ FRIENDS a̲̤̗̩̟ͯ̆̃Nd̩̟̹ͭ̇̿̾̉̎̈ ̲̺̹̙̫̻ͅh͈͈͖̪ͩAv̪̼̺̫͋͛̈ͪ̂̊ͮͅe̞̘̱̭͂ FUN a̼̯̼͕̒n͎̯̜̠͆͗͂̒͐͒d͓̼͖͕̤̩̼̎͆ͩ̑ ̱̟̟̲ͬ͑͑͊͂fͫͩ͌̋or͉̳͕͖̱͐ ̠̯̹͇̲̬͙ͪ̓̂ͨo̙̭̠̙͓̰̅͗Nc̈̓̿̚ě̻̦͊ͬ͆ͩ͛ͥ ̞͈̦̳̹̣͗̌ͫͦ͌͒͂k̘̙͍̹̠̎ͦ̋ͅe͗̇ͧͥͨ́̚e̪p̦̟̪̀̓͂͆ͣ ̹̳̜͔̫̙̞̽ͧ̋̒́ͮh̝͚͛̇͌͗ͧi̽ͧ̄̄̊s̝̗̱̥̝͈̮̾͛͂ ̾ͧ̐Nò̫̲̰̥̘͉̏Se̍ͬͭ̐ͣ̋ ̞͎ͨo̫̫̬̘̼̻͊̍̽̾̓ͅu̝̞̱̥̟̼̣ṱ͙͈̘̗̼̔̂ ̟͇̪̼͈̤͖̍̀õ͈̤̣̩̣̿ͣ̂̆f͎̰̝̫̲̜ ̯ͤ͑̂̓ͣ̚ạ͉͍̣͎͖ͮ̊ͩͩ̇ ̬͎͎̭̖̗̒̉b̭̘̳̲͙̦ͧOOk̺̯ͫ͐ͤ̃
MAKEFRIENDSMAKEFRIENDSMAKEFRIENDSMAKE
FRIENDSCHARLIE WAS AWARE ØF THISMAKEFRIENDS
MAKESØ HE REMINDED Parker THAT THEREFRIENDS
MAKEWAS A FUN CARNIVAL IN TØWN AND THATFRIENDS
MAKEFRIENDSIT WØULD BE FUN TØ GØ THERE !MAKE
FRIENDSMAKEFRIENDSMAKEFRIENDSMAKEFRIENDS
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh yeah that'd be great, but ummmm about last night," said Parker as he followed him to teh entrance of the bathroom but let him have his privacy inside. "just wanted to say I'm sorry about all that crazy nonsense." he said truthfully as he leaned back against the wall while waiting for Cruiser to return.

Crusier growled slightly as he enter the bathroom, the air still had hinted scents from what happened last night.

Once he was done, he walked back out and responded to Parker without so much as stopping or even making eye contact with the other dog. “I’m sure.” He entered the kitchen and extended his thoughts to his guest. “For a second, I really thought I was going to have to deal with a suicide in my own house.” After examining the countertop he spun around to face Parker. “So, are you telling me you’re sorry you freaked out, or sorry that you were apparently attacked?” Cruiser was still entirely skeptical to the claim that another dog had somehow forced Parker to consume him alive, and was wondering if Parker still believed what he said.

--

“I can get breakfast for all three of us you are willing help me pay Skya. But I’d prefer you stay here with Scratch while I go out to get it.” Zaya opened the heavy door of the storage unit just enough to let in some light and to inspect if the lot was still empty. She contemplated a way to disguise Scratch for the time being. “There’s a big plastic box in the back with some extra clothes, some ponchos, and a few collars. It’s not much to choose from but It’s all we have here. If we can get you into the city I might know someone who can help change your fur color entirely. I also know someone who can take a look at your wound...”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Sorry that I freaked out, not much of an old dog like me to be acting like such a fool." he replied simply with a shrug before realizing that Cruiser still didn't believe him, pushing the topic wouldn't make anything either so he'd had to find some other tactic. "But look how about I try to make it up to you?" he then mentioned as a thought came across his mind. "How about the carnival? Heard it was in town it could be f-" he stopped himself suddenly as he seemed to cough a bit, like the word was stunted, made up or just plain crazy. He shook the thought away before nodding. "Yeah, carnival."
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“I can get breakfast for all three of us you are willing help me pay Skya. But I’d prefer you stay here with Scratch while I go out to get it.” Zaya opened the heavy door of the storage unit just enough to let in some light and to inspect if the lot was still empty. She contemplated a way to disguise Scratch for the time being. “There’s a big plastic box in the back with some extra clothes, some ponchos, and a few collars. It’s not much to choose from but It’s all we have here. If we can get you into the city I might know someone who can help change your fur color entirely. I also know someone who can take a look at your wound...”
Scratch nodded a bit, "As long as you think they're safe... I'm afraid of going to a hospital or anything like that: they'll know where I am if I do that..." She glanced down at the bandages, running a paw over them, "I think it'll heal itself though... It's not really that deep... I can still move it and everything..." She sighed, flopping back on the bed, "Thanks for offering the clothes though... If you can bring back some black shoe-polish or maybe some sort of paint, or some temporary color-change for my fur, that might buy me some time when we have to go out..." She reached into her collar and pulled out her wallet, handing Zaya a $10 bill, "So... Where are you getting food from?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno shuddered as he stood, his ear had ran across something wet and warm, and after he stood there for a while he felt that there was breath huffing on the back of his neck. He knew then what was behind him and where he was, and he didn't think twice before making a run for it, a voice behind him calling "Yummy" before chasing after him

Panda slung his guitar case over his back and placed his hand on the door knob "I'm going mom, I have my cell if you need me!" he called as he departed.
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

As Izarc had almost finished his meal, which consisted of a lot of bacon, sausages and a couple of eggs, he cleared his throat at Triggers question.
Roarin wrote: "Speaking of owners" He continued as he got ready to get his meal. "What do yours do? Y'know Occupation-wise"
"She is fashion designer, for big company called T.R. Clothing.. I am not much interested." Izarc mentioned, placing a peice of egg white in his mouth. After chewing, he continued.

"First few years with her was, *напряженный to say least.." Said Izarc before he realised he just spoke russian.

"**штопать! I apologise for using my mother language.." apologised Izarc lowering his head, almost plunging his face into his meal. He sits back up and rubs the back of his head sheepily..

{ * - Strenuous ** - Darn ~ used Google translate }
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded as Izarc spoke, digging into his own meal composed of pancakes with a side of lots and lots of bacon (maybe the pancakes were the side). "No need to apologize. I'm sorry I don't recognize the language. European? Arabic?". He said between bites.

"But anyways, y'know, all pets have a rough time for awhile with their owners.". The dog correctly inferring what the cat said. "Lemme ask you this.". Pointing a fork at the russian. "Does she provide you with all the neccesities like food, money? She usually there for you when you need it?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno looked left and right as he was running, trying to find a way out. "I-Is that!" he began as he saw a door 'I don't know where it goes but... Its my only chance! he said, his second wind kicking in, giving him a burst of speed

Panda sighed as he made his way to the carnival, he knew it was a bit early, at least this way he would get one of those bracelet things that gave him free rides for the day "Its somthing I suppose he sighed to himself as he folded his arms behind his head, padding down the sidewalk
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

As the husky asked his questions, Izarc finished his meal without a sound.

"I am russian, I do not know my hometown for I was never told.." He answerd plainly, pushing his plate to the middle of the table. "Don't ask why, please.." Izarc quickly added.

"As for other question, I not see why it any 'бизнес', business, of yours.." Mentioned Izarc, crossing his arms in a pouting fashion.
Character Reference
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Having woken while before the sun had risen into the sky to push back the shadows of the city for a new day. Inky had gone into the bathroom where he would spend at least two hours of the day grooming before coming out still checking his fur which if anything was just as it was meant to be then he would sit down for breakfast.

Stepping out from the kitchen to the back side of the counter pausing only to tug on the skirt of the lady there which turned looking towards him and gave a slightly nod and smile before turning back to the customers. With a smile, he took his pack from under the counter along with a small tin box and started out from behind the counter and towards the cafe door. He was planning on going to his normal place of dinning just as he often would do in the morning, so he had not reason to break the cycle this day.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger held his hands up in surrender, a fork still in his left paw. "Hey hey. I'm just sayin. If someone can say yes to those than their pretty set. Heck, if you get to see your owner at the end of day you can consider yourself lucky. A lot of dog- I mean pets wish they had that.". There were signs of sorrow in his eyes as he said the last part. But they brightened a few seconds later. "But your absolutely right. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Let's change the subject.".

The husky gobbled down the last of his bacon before setting the plate to the side. "I heard there was a carnival in town. I was thinking about heading over there after this. You wanna tag along?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno reached the door, quickly opening it and slamming it behind him. He went to lean back on it but as he did he fell, hitting concrete. "Owowow... he groaned as he rubbed his tail, giving a quick look around. He was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, just outside of a bakery.

Panda's stomach growled, a reminder that he had neglected to eat breakfast on his way out "Gah, baka, you could have grabbed something befor you left, baka baka baka he shook his head and sighed

(Did I mention Panda likes to use Japanese language here and there, nothing big, just simple words, he is caling himself an idiot, or stupid right now )
Pet Friendly:
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“I can get breakfast for all three of us you are willing help me pay Skya. But I’d prefer you stay here with Scratch while I go out to get it.” Zaya opened the heavy door of the storage unit just enough to let in some light and to inspect if the lot was still empty. She contemplated a way to disguise Scratch for the time being. “There’s a big plastic box in the back with some extra clothes, some ponchos, and a few collars. It’s not much to choose from but It’s all we have here. If we can get you into the city I might know someone who can help change your fur color entirely. I also know someone who can take a look at your wound...”
Scratch nodded a bit, "As long as you think they're safe... I'm afraid of going to a hospital or anything like that: they'll know where I am if I do that..." She glanced down at the bandages, running a paw over them, "I think it'll heal itself though... It's not really that deep... I can still move it and everything..." She sighed, flopping back on the bed, "Thanks for offering the clothes though... If you can bring back some black shoe-polish or maybe some sort of paint, or some temporary color-change for my fur, that might buy me some time when we have to go out..." She reached into her collar and pulled out her wallet, handing Zaya a $10 bill, "So... Where are you getting food from?"
"Oh-PFFFFT, You know me Zaya, I'm fine covering for everything here, I mean, I do get some seriously insane allowance, so how much do you think you'll need? ten? twenty? or would you like for me to just give you fifty so that you don't have to worry about being short some money?" Skya said without hesitation, once again not breathing in as she said it all.

"Oh, and also, Scritchy- wait, you don't mind if I call you Scritchy, do you? Anyways, I'm not sure if you heard my name or not last night so I figured I'd just introduce myself right now since we've got the free moment." She said before taking a step back and twirling. "I'm Skya Sullivan, nice to meet you... Now why would you ask if I'm dropping anise? Isn't that for dogs? And if so, why ask if I'm dropping it? Clearly you can tell I'm a cat, or else you wouldn't have called me 'cat' just a moment ago... And before you ask, no, I avoid catnip... I don't even remember what I did when I got some last, but I'm sure it couldn't have been good..." She said, thinking back over what she'd done that might have made Scratch think she might be into dogs, which, wouldn't be wrong, but she still didn't feel the need to be teased about it.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch looked up at Skya for a moment, then responded, deadpanning, "Hi Skya. My name's Scratch Sandman. I lost my father last night. Can you calm down for a moment please?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc shuffled in his seat, noticing the short sorrowfull look the husky gave as he explained himself.
Roarin wrote:Trigger held his hands up in surrender, a fork still in his left paw. "Hey hey. I'm just sayin. If someone can say yes to those than their pretty set. Heck, if you get to see your owner at the end of day you can consider yourself lucky. A lot of dog- I mean pets wish they had that.". There were signs of sorrow in his eyes as he said the last part. But they brightened a few seconds later. "But your absolutely right. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Let's change the subject.".
"It is fine, Trigger, I understand.." He mentioned, waiting for the husky to finish off his bacon.

When Trigger finished off his bacon, Izarc got out of his seat and moved their plates to the counter. As he did so, Trigger asked another question:
Roarin wrote:"I heard there was a carnival in town. I was thinking about heading over there after this. You wanna tag along?"
"Sounds interesting, I haven't been to an american карнавал before.." Muses the russian. "Oh! By the way, карнавал means Carnival, as you may guess.." Izarc added, remembering the husky dosn't know the russian language..
Character Reference
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Stepping outside the bakery, Inky paused checking his pack and the tin box which was cut short as he heard a thud from near by which drew his attention. There on the side walk was a dog looking a bit displeased about something. "Are you alright?" Moving to allow the door to close as well as not to block the door way as well he had never met this dog before but it was a new pet to him.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I think their pretty much the same anywhere you are." Trigger stood up, placing another fiver as a tip on the table. "Tables filled with enticing prizes and impossible games. Rides (i always liked the dragon swing... or the ferris wheel... or...), food, all that great jazz." He grabbed his orange headphones and rested them on his neck. "Ready to go?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc nodded in agreement to Trigger and followed him out the door..

Walking along to the carnival, Izarc starts getting bored, he notices Trigger has his headphones for entertainment, and then he remembers somthing. Stopping to open his pet-pack, he pulls out a small leather-bound book with *'интрига' written across the front. Izarc reads it as they walk along..

(* - Intrigue.)
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded " Yeah I'm alright, thanks for asking' he smiled slightly and got to his feet, dusting himself off 'The names Reno, Nice to meet ya he smiled and held out a paw "I've actually seen you around a couple of times, I work in the pet store just up the stree he chuckled

Panda had reached the carnival, being there a bit early so it wasn't quite open yet. so he decided to kill some time. He sat himself down on a bench close by and retrieved his guitar from the case, strumming out a soft rock tune "Lost deep within, midsummer eve's dream, longing for the bird that flies away, the dream bonfire starts to burn out, vestiges of life glistening in the waves"
Pet Friendly:
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina looked puzzled at Matt's reaction. "what do you mean, 'say wha?'"
Matt looked from Selina to her dad and back again, and carefully swallowed his current mouthful. "Ah ... I just thought that you guys didn't believe in that ... stuff," he said a bit sheepishly. The events of the previous day were still fresh in his mind.