Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by razgriz »

"Yea" Soren said going downstairs, "day time, less darkness for spooky things to come out of." He went to the stove, put on a small cooking apron and got to work... In a sense he loved cooking, it always lead to food.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

So, what now? Pretend it didn't happen?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"No, just be extremely watchful of things" Soren said, "and perhaps less willing to enter spooky places without large weapons or well planned escape routes." He finished making breakfast and put it out on the table, leaving his apron where it had hung to begin with. At the table he turned on the TV and began to dig in.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seems like sound advice, but before we commit to anything we should go make sure Cruiser got home. After breakfast work for you?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, though, I've not the foggiest idea where he lives" Soren said, "which is going to complicate things unless you know."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Yeah he lives not too far from me.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Alright, but first, eat" Soren said, pushing a plate towards the other dog. "Unless you wanna starve while Mr. Creepy is chasing us down."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus took hte plate and began to eat, Yeah I guess I should be well fed if we're getting chased by that guy.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The husky finished eating first. He practically inhaled his food and had a headstart. Once he finished, he quickly began to clean up. "I'm gonna go and shower," he said when most of the work was done, "if my dad comes in, just explain to him." With that, the dog disappeared down the hallway and into the shower.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Will do." Marcus ate in silence and barely tasted his food, his mind was still racing trying to find an explanation for the previous day.
Last edited by Seth on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker yawned as he awoke before he began to look around. He remembered where he was and grumbled in an annoyed fashion as he realized that last night was probably not a dream. Since Cruiser wasn't awake yet he decided not to do anything rash and instead he just went into the kitchen to see if he could get himself something to eat or at least drink.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M IN
UR CHARLIE PØINTED ØUT BØDY, MAKIN'
SUBCØNSCIOUS TØ PARKER'S MIND SUGGESTIØNS.
U MAD THAT ICE-CREAM AND CØØKIES BRØ?
HAHAHAHAHAHA WERE BØTH DELICIØUS. HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:"Will do." Marcus ate in silence and barely tasted his food, his mind was still racing trying to find an explanation for the previous day.
Quickly Soren washed, brushed his teeth, dried off and then brushed his fur. Once he was done he put his collar on and came out feeling nice and refreshed. "That's nice, not having all that dust in my fur" he said as he walked back into the kitchen. "Do you wanna shower yet?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The thought of ice cream and cookies crossed Parker's mind but he shook the idea off since he didn't really want to lose his lean figure. He did compromise however and take at least one dog safe cookie for now until Cruiser woke up with a plan for breakfast.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:"Will do." Marcus ate in silence and barely tasted his food, his mind was still racing trying to find an explanation for the previous day.
Quickly Soren washed, brushed his teeth, dried off and then brushed his fur. Once he was done he put his collar on and came out feeling nice and refreshed. "That's nice, not having all that dust in my fur" he said as he walked back into the kitchen. "Do you wanna shower yet?"
"I probably should." Marcus stood up and put his plate in the sink,"I'll make it quick."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Okay" Soren said, taking the plate and finishing his clean up.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

YØU WANT TO HAVE FUN. EVERYØNE WANTS TØ HAVE
FUN. Parker TØØK ØNE CØØKIE AT FIRST, THE SYSTEM
IS PREVENTING BUT LEFT THE BØX ØUT SØ HE YØU FRØM
HAVING CØULD EAT MØRE. HE REMEMBERED HØW FUN.
REJECT HE HAD VØMMITED UP HIS DINNER LAST NIGHT, THE SYSTEM!
HAVE AND IT GAVE HIM SØME SERIOUS CALØRIE CRAVINGS. FUN!
LET CØØKIES WERE ACTUALLY A GØØD SØURCE OF CALØRIES, ME HELP YØU
HAVE AND ICE CREAM HAD ALØT MØRE NUTRIENTS THAN IT WAS FUN,
ØK? GIVEN CREDIT FØR. IT WØULD ALSØ TASTE VERY GØØD. IT'LL BE GREAT!
WE CAN EAT CØØKIES AND DRINK SØDA AND PLAY GAMES AND KILL CØPS AND
INCITE CHARLIE REMINDED Parker ØF HOW GØØD ICE-CREAM TASTED. RIØTS AND
TØPPLE GØVERNMENTS! Habit SAYS HE DØESN'T LIKE WHEN I DØ THAT, BUT HE'S NØ FUN!
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Soon enough one cookie became two and then two became four. After that Parker began to eat the ice cream as well out of a sort of impulse but forced himself to only have at least a few spoonfuls of the sweet icy treat. Being a police attack dog he began to use all of the discipline and training drilled into him to fight off whatever urges were coming to him. The akita did have to make a mental note that he'd have to workout a bit later.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:"Okay" Soren said, taking the plate and finishing his clean up.
Marcus took a quick shower, not wanting to linger any longer than neccesary, after drying off and a quick bit of grooming he put his collar on and walked back into the kitchen. "Ready whenever you are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

SEE? FUN! I'M HELPFUL AT BEING FUN!
YAY CHARLIE PØINTED ØUT THAT HELPING!
YAY CHASING CARS IS A GØØD WØRKØUT, HELPING!
YAY REMINDING Parker ØF THE RUSH THAT HE HELPING!
YAY WØULD FEEL FRØM RACING DØWN THE HELPING!
YAY STREET AS HE BARRELED AFTER A CAR ! HELPING!
YAY Parker CERTAINLY FELT LIKE HE HAD THE HELPING!
YAY STRENGTH AND STAMINA IN HIM TO DØ SØ. HELPING!
ISN'T IT NICE THAT I'M SUCH A HELPFUL GØØD FRIEND?
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

After devouring nearly twenty cookies and having his tiny fill of ice cream, Parker sat down on the couch to relax until Cruiser woke up. The mysterious urge to chase cars as substitute for a normal jog crossed his mind but he shook it away. Sure he definitely had the strength and endurance for it but the idea seemed rather immature, like a pup's thing. The akita had no idea why he was getting such odd urges and thoughts going through his head and he dismissed it as his own paranoia from what he had suffered through last night. He grumbled as he recalled the unknown dog from last night who somehow managed to crawl inside of him. As a police dog he was trained to handle nearly everything, but this was something way beyond him.

As he recalled last night however he couldn't believe how blunt he was being since it seemed rather obvious now that explaining what had happened to him would probably cause other people to believe he was insane. Then again however there were always the little rumors about him back in his old town and ever since moving to the city he had grown more and more paranoid of men in suits talking to his father.

The akita scoffed at his own appalling actions from last night and decided he'd have to do something to make things right between himself and Cruiser if he wanted him on his side. He knew there was something up with the shepard that he wasn't telling him but he decided not to press as hard. Sooner or later Cruiser would have to admit to something the only sad thing was that Parker didn't think he had a lot of time.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

NØ FUN. YØU "ADULTS" ARE NØ FUN. ALWAYS HØLDING YØURSELVES
BACK, THIS WAS ALL TRUE. Parker WAS A GRØWN UP, WHEN YØU CØULD
BE ENJOYING MATURE PØLICE DØG, AND HIS JØB WASN'T TØ YØURSELVES.
YØUR LIFE IS SØ RUN AFTER CARS, IT WAS TØ PRØTECT PEØPLE. SHØRT!
WHY WASTE IT BEING BØRING? TIME TØ HAVE FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!
THAT'S HE WASN'T DØING A GØØD JØB ØF THAT THØUGH: RIGHT Parker, YØU
NEED TØ BE HE'D FAILED TØ PRØTECT ANY ØF THEM FROM THE TALL MAN. A BETTER
HERØ. HE'D CØNSUMED THEM ALL, AND THEY WØULD NEVER HAVE FUN YØU NEED
TØ STØP THE AGAIN, AND Parker HAD FAILED TØ PRØTECT A SINGLE ØNE ØF THEM. TALL MAN.
I CAN HELP YØU Parker, WITH MY HELP, WE CAN KILL HIM, AND EVERYØNE WILL BE SAFE
CHARLIE BEGAN TØ PASS EVERY MISSING-PET AND MISSING PERSØN HAVE FUN AGAIN.
DØ YØU NØTICE THRØUGH Parker'S MIND, REMINDING HIM THAT HE'D FAILED TØ WANT THEM TØ
BE SAFE, Parker? BE MY FRIEND! I CAN STØP THE TALL MAN FROM TAKING THEM. IF YØU LET ME.
BE FRIENDS WITH ME Parker ! GIVE IN TØ ME AND WE'LL STØP HIM AND HAVE FUN TØGETHER!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

As Parker seemed to remember the huge bulletin board filled with missing pet poster's a pang of guilt did fall over the akita. It was true, 'protect and serve' were the words he devoted himself to but when he thought about those poor pets he felt like a failure. The akita shook the thoughts away though since he knew this wasn't the time to be depressed. He had seen many good men and pets fall into the deep pit of despair when they recalled situations they wanted to change, people they wanted to save and Parker knew well enough that he wouldn't do the same.

The akita did notice something odd happening to him though. Like a distant whispering through his mind like a voice trying to talk over the white noise of a messed up TV. He couldn't make out the words but the tone seemed to be reminiscent of someone else that he just couldn't put his finger on. From what he could make out from his fuzzy imagination was an offer of friendship or something along those lines. Parker shook the thoughts away and chuckled a bit assuming it was probably his imagination after watching TV from last night. He then looked at the clock, wondering when Cruiser would wake up.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HAVE MØRE FUN! HAVE MØRE FUN! HAVE MØRE FUN! HAVE MØRE FUN! HAVE MØRE FUN!
HAVE MØRE FUN!YES, BRØØDING ØVER WHAT YØU DIDN'T DØ IS UNFUN.HAVE MØRE FUN!
HAVE GØING AFTER THE TALL MAN AND TAKING HIM DØWN WØULD BE MUCH MØRE MØRE FUN!
HAVE MØRE FUN, AND THAT'S WHAT Parker SHOULD'VE BEEN DØING, NØT MAKING FUN FUN!
HAVE MØRE FUN! HAVE MØRE ØF Cruiser FØR FEARING THE VERY REAL MØNSTER. FUN! FUN
IS GØØD! THE TWØ OF THEM WØULD DØ WELL TØ TEAM UP FUN IS GØØD! FUN IS GØØD! FUN IS
GØØD! FUN IS GØØD! FUN IS GØØD! FUN IS GØØD! AND INVESTIGATE THE TALL MAN. FUN IS
GØØD! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN!
YØU PARKER NEEDED TØ APØLØGIZE TØ Cruiser, AND START INVESTIGATING LIKE FUN! YØU
LIKE FUN! THE TALL MAN RIGHT NØW. IT WØULD PRØTECT PEØPLE, IT WØULD YØU LIKE FUN!
YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! BE EXERCISE, AND IT WØULD BE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN! YØU LIKE FUN!
ALRIGHT MY GØØD FRIENDS, NØW IT IS TIME FØR US TØ HAVE SØME GØØD, BLØØDY, FUN.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker thought about it and finally came to the conclusion that he had to clear the air with Cruiser. As he got off the couch though he had the feeling that these thoughts weren't his own in some weird way but he dismissed it. The akita then went to Cruiser's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, you awake?" he asked plainly as he knocked again.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

That night, Matthias had not slept well. He'd tossed and turned, half asleep and half lost in dark dreams that he couldn't remember clearly. The dreams had been confused and erratic, to say the least. He had walked through a dark, abandoned building while jet-black eyes stared at him out of every corner. He had broken into a run and dashed through the halls, but they were like a maze. He couldn't get out. The walls closed in on him. And then the floor broke away beneath him and suddenly he was falling, falling, falling. After what felt like an eternity, he plunged into icy, black water. Something grabbed him.

Matt woke with a start, disoriented, his heart pounding in his chest. He blinked his eyes and picked his head up off the blankets. He was in Selina's room. Sunlight was filtering in through the blinds covering the window. Well, he'd made it to daybreak, at least. The golden retriever yawned and rolled on his side and snuggled up to the cat curled up just next to him, trying to forget the nightmares. At some point during the night he'd lost his status as surrogate pillow - probably something to do with all the tossing and turning. He yawned again."Morning, Selina."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Selina's night wasn't any more restful. Her dreams had her walking up the endless stairs she and Matt had experienced that day, except she was alone this time. All the while images erratically flashed in front of her. She saw strange symbols, stranger creatures, and occasionally short phrases, including "inside everyone", "no escape", and "right behind you". she eventually started to run but the stairs wouldn't end and the images became increasingly frequent while voices started saying her name. eventually she turned around, and blackness enveloped her as she heard one more
Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Selina."
she sat up straight in her bed, screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!!" with her fur standing on end.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Selina's outburst caught Matt completely off guard. He let out a choked yelp and nearly jumped out of his skin ... and wound up tumbling off the bed instead. He landed on the floor with a thud and lay there for a short time in a daze. Ow. But, a few moment's later, Matt picked himself up and crawled back onto the bed. All traces of drowsiness were gone from him. He gently put his paw on the cat's shoulder and tilted his head to the side, looking at her with concern. "Selina? Are ... are you okay?" he asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the cat was breathing heavily, but she realized where she was. That was all a nightmare... but felt so real. more real than any nightmare she'd ever had.
she put her paw to her head, as the headache from last night hadn't gone away over night.
"just... still a bit shaken up from that staircase. whatever was in there must have been some powerful stuff. Not to mention this headache won't go away."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“The dog's a vapour. There's something in you. The dog's a vapour. The dog's a vapour, belched by earth. The dog's in y-“*Clack*

“…Oh my god…” Cruiser had successfully slept through three minutes of his radio alarm’s wakeup broadcast. He probably would have slept through it entirely if not for someone knocking at his door. “Ugh…GIMME A MINUTE!” He groggily shouted in annoyance. The sleepy shepherd rolled out of his bed, landing on his side on the floor.

His sleep had not been pleasant. It was filled with bizarre and frightening dreams, which he forgot entirely upon waking up. Probably from all the mayhem with Parker...and that tall guy in the suit...whoever it was...

Cruiser kicked the chair away from the door and flung it open to be faced with his Akita guest. “*sigh*...What? You want me to make up breakfast? Hold on a sec...” The younger dog pushed past and made his way to the bathroom.

--

Zaya quietly stirred from her sleep, still curled around the still resting Scratch. She knew it was morning, probably around 6:30 if she had to guess. The candle which had served as their nightlight had only one wick still burning.

Seeing that Scratch kept resting, she carefully removed herself from the cot, making sure not to disturb her. The wolfhound picked up her messenger bag and stretched.

"Good morning Skya." She whispered. "Are you hungry? I can get us some breakfast."
Last edited by D-Singer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Oh yeah that'd be great, but ummmm about last night," said Parker as he followed him to teh entrance of the bathroom but let him have his privacy inside. "just wanted to say I'm sorry about all that crazy nonsense." he said truthfully as he leaned back against the wall while waiting for Cruiser to return.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Plamen woke up with a groan. His whole body hurt and as he opened his eyes and barely moved himself into a sitting position with some more groans - he saw he had a few scratches and bruisings, along with an almost fresh small cut on his right shoulder, probably from a random object on the ground. A small trickle of blood was dripping from the wound, but the GSD has gone through worse. The main problem now was where was he and how he got here. But one thing at a time. He looked around - he was in some filthy back alley somewhere in the city. He didn't knew where, exactly, but he was perfectly sure he was still in Edge city. He tried to remember what happened - he entered the building, walked through the dark corridors, barely finding his way through the darkness, then the sudden presence he felt behind and... he had no idea what exactly happened, just that he woke up in this back alley... but he was needing medical attention and he knew it. As durable as he was, he knew he'll need help. And so the GSD slowly stood up and headed one step at a time to the street, whom where he would hopefully find his way to either home or the closest clinic.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

...Ms. Razclov & Izarc walk to the desk on the middle of the apartment building's lobby. Ms. Razclov rings a small stainless steel bell on the desk, which promptly makes the young woman behind the desk turn and look away from her 'Glam!' magazine.

"Hello, how can I assis-" The woman utters in an annoyed tone until she notices who is standing in front of her.

"M-miss Razclov! I-I have been eagerly awaiting you! Welcome to Edge City and the fabulous Eros Building! I have the keys to your apartment-" She speedily says without stopping for a breath and fumbles around under the desk for the keys before saying "Right here! I hope the space is adequet for you!Oh! And it's on the seventh floor, number 105!" She blurts out after holding the keys at full reach to Ms. Razclov.

After looking up and down at the ecentric woman, Ms. Razclov simply nods and takes the keys from her grasp and heads for the elevator. Izarc follows her, presses the seven on the control pannel and watches the doors close in front of him.

"Goodness, I hate over-gratuitous people. They're fumbling over themselves whenever I'm around. *sigh* being famous, not all glitz and glamour.. " moans Ms. Razclov as the elevator starts its motion upwards.

Izarc rolls his eyes and sighs. "Katrina, You know I hate when you moan.." he whispers mostly to himself, getting a swift cuff 'round the headfur.

"Watch yourself, young man, and don't use my first name in such a way.. " Shouts Katrina, giving a evil stare to the back of Izarc's head.

The elevator stops on the seventh floor, they both step out and walk to apartment 105. Katrina slides the key into the lock and twists, opening the door, she then pushes and enters the living area, which looks quite modern and sleek.

"Hm, maybe I won't have to decorate afterall.." Mentions Katrina, looking around the lavish decor'.

This sentance was heaven to Izarc's ears as far as he was concerned, less zebra-print sofas in his life, the better..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger was now a few blocks away from his apartment now. A red light stopped him from proceeding over a street. His ears twitched as he ran in place, waiting for the cars to pass and make their illegal u-turns. Whenever he hit those red lights on his runs the option of quickly sprinting across always crossed his mind. But the will to be logical and avoid dying always held him back. As seconds past his mind drifted back to yesterday. What were those pets talking about? Some creature or whatever. He dismissed the thought and decided to count cars as they passed by.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

After Katrina had a quick 'Rabbit'* sandwich and Izarc had some pet-friendly cookie dough biscuits, Izarc was a little anxious to see his room.

"Katrina, may I see my room?" asked Izarc, nibbling on his last cookie dough biscuit with anticipation.

"Of course, Izzy, I think it can be that last room on the left.." Says Katrina, a peice of lettuce hanging from her mouth, stuck to her cherry red lipstick which she most often used.

Izarc hurries out the kitchen down the hall and to the last room on the left, he enters to find a moderately decorated small bedroom. Although, most people would call it a 'walk-in wardrobe' but it was big enough for Izarc. He pulled around himself his pet-pack and opened it, inside was his russian novel, some pens, a half empty notepad (mostly due to ripped out pages), and a few personal items which he promptly took out and arranged on a low shelf above his bed. One item which he moved around the most was a small stainless-steel photoframe of him and Kathrin after she found him at that train station in central russia. Back then, he didn't know a lick of english, and talking to Kathrin was more difficult than today, even though they don't talk that much.

Izarc was startled by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Izarc? You alright? The guys are here to put in our furniture.." Asks Katrina, followed by some erratic hushed shouting, mostly at the moving guys by Katrina.

"I am fine, mom, just sorting out my room.." Shouts out Izarc, he places the photo onto the shelf and exits the room. "Should I get out the way? Let guys get on? I could go to cafe or.." Says Izarc as a couple of moving people carry a wardrobe through the living room towards the master bedroom.

"Er.., Yeah, good idea Izarc.. " Katrina hums. Rifling through her cluch purse, she pulls out fifty dollars and hands them to Izarc "Dinner will be made at 7:30pm, be back by then.." Mentions Katrina, then turning to a moving guy who had almost dropped a box. "CAREFULL!! That's my Jewlery in there!!" She shrieks as Izarc slips out past the squad of moving people and items.

After escaping the great flood of people moving Ms. Razclov's furniture into the apartment, Izarc walks casualy in the direction of the scent of a proper breakfast...

(*A sandwich consisting of lettuce, cucumber, celery & spring onion.)

Edit: I noticed the name of Ms Razclov changed at the start from Katrina to Kathrin.. My brain must've not been working.. All changed to Katrina.
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias left his paw on Selina's shoulder and tried to think of what to do. By now he was more than a bit worried about his friend. The bit about a persistent headache, combined with what she had said about mold or whatever in the creepy stairwell ... Matt's mind started conjuring up vague and unpleasant possibilities. "D'you think we should go to a vet or something, Selina?" he asked tentatively.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Maybe. If this lasts the rest of the day I'll have my mom make me an appointment. It may just be my poor sleeping habits catching up to me. So, what do you want to do today?"
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:Seeing that Scratch kept resting, she carefully removed herself from the cot, making sure not to disturb her. The wolfhound picked up her messenger bag and stretched.

"Good morning Skya." She whispered. "Are you hungry? I can get us some breakfast."
Scratch let out a little groan, raising her head and glancing weakly around. "Hmm.... Hmm?" she blinked at her unfamiliar surroundings, "Where's..." she stopped, remembering the events of the previous night, and realizing that all that had actually happened. She looked down and let out a sad, "Oh... That's right..." she sighed and rolled onto her back, looking up at them, "You two talking about breakfast? I seem to have a craving for onions and chocolate..." she gave a funny look, "Not sure how those go together though..." She sighed and shook it off, "So, what's for breakfast Zaya?" She looked up at her friend.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
Marcus took a quick shower, not wanting to linger any longer than neccesary, after drying off and a quick bit of grooming he put his collar on and walked back into the kitchen. "Ready whenever you are.
"Alright, just a minute" Soren said, packing his bag with some new tools and supplies, MRE's, lantern, spare flashlight, rope, rescue gear, mega-firstaid kit, etc. Once he was packed, he headed for the door, "alright, lets go."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Seeing that Scratch kept resting, she carefully removed herself from the cot, making sure not to disturb her. The wolfhound picked up her messenger bag and stretched.

Scratch let out a little groan, raising her head and glancing weakly around. "Hmm.... Hmm?" she blinked at her unfamiliar surroundings, "Where's..." she stopped, remembering the events of the previous night, and realizing that all that had actually happened. She looked down and let out a sad, "Oh... That's right..." she sighed and rolled onto her back, looking up at them, "You two talking about breakfast? I seem to have a craving for onions and chocolate..." she gave a funny look, "Not sure how those go together though..." She sighed and shook it off, "So, what's for breakfast Zaya?" She looked up at her friend.
Skya turned around to see both Zaya and Scratch were awake, and her previously somewhat bored face instantly became almost sickeningly happy. "Oh, cool! You're both awake!" She said excitedly. "And yes, food sound amazing, simply because, as you should know Zaya, the only thing I ate yesterday was that tuna salad at the diner you took Plamen and myself too, which, although delicious, wasn't enough to ease my hunger, so if we make a disguise for Scritchy here real quick," She said as she motioned toward Scratch. "We could probably stop by somewhere and get a large breakfast which I'll have no issue covering for since I get an insanely large allowance and my parents want me to avoid going inside the house as much as possible where my mom's sick and my dad isn't sure if it's contagious or not." She finished, finally taking in a large breath of air to compensate for everything she just said without pause.

It probably didn't help that she was gesturing the whole time to help emphasize what she was saying.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?