Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya picked up the pace as she led her friends back to the bus stop. It was already dusk and the day was quickly ending. Soon, they were back downtown and passing by familiar building and streets.

It wasn’t long before they were heading up the same street as their meeting point, the bus stop. Keeping to the sidewalk, the three happened to pass two other pets. A young husky and a black and brown mutt. Zaya slowed down upon recognizing one of them. “Good evening, Marcus.”
Skya looked straight at them for a moment, then to her side, them behind her, then to her other side, then behind her again, then in front her, then back over to the side, and then straight again, all the while stroking her upper arm in an attempt to keep calm. "Hey." The cat said simply as she eyed the two cautiously, then went back to looking around.

((Edit: I was thinking of the wrong characters, my bad.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
I'm not sure I want to know what it was. I'd be perfectly happy never setting foot in that building again. After we find criser of course.
"Yea, I don't quite know I'd even wanna go in there even BEFORE we find him" Soren said, "I'd rather camp out around it." He looked up as the day drew on. "Is this place safe at night or should we grab food and run home?"

Then he saw the other pet walk up to them, he hadn't met her yet, but apparently Marcus had. He would have to wait and see.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya picked up the pace as she led her friends back to the bus stop. It was already dusk and the day was quickly ending. Soon, they were back downtown and passing by familiar building and streets.

It wasn’t long before they were heading up the same street as their meeting point, the bus stop. Keeping to the sidewalk, the three happened to pass two other pets. A young husky and a black and brown mutt. Zaya slowed down upon recognizing one of them. “Good evening, Marcus.”
Skya looked straight at them for a moment, then to her side, them behind her, then to her other side, then behind her again, then in front her, then back over to the side, and then straight again, all the while stroking her upper arm in an attempt to keep calm. "Hey." The cat said simply as she eyed the two cautiously, then went back to looking around.
Hey Zaya, who's your friend?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Plamen followed the two females close, still worried about Skya.
As they slowed down, so did he. When the three came closer to another two pets and Zaya greeted one of them, he simply raised his paw and said "Hello!".
At Marcus's question, the GSD simply raised an eyebrow, waiting on Zaya to respond.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"So thats Gluttony huh..." Reno stared intently "So how about we test to see if I will take to magic or not..." he smiled "I mean, if Gluttony come calling without you being there, I wanna be able to protect myself" he grinned. "I don't think I could handle being swallowed whole ya know..." he returned his gaze to the picture, shuddering at the tought
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"To test if one is capable of magic, one must pass a simple test." Iudex said Matter-of-factly as he dug a price of chalk from his bag and drew a circle around Reno whilst chanting, "Draw the circle three times round. Purify the ground..." by the time the circle had been traced three times, a faint glow fluttered from the barrier and Iudex stood in front of Reno, just outside of the marked space, "We're off to a good start..." the cat mumbled as he collected a jar and a brown paper packet from his desk, "For the final part of the test... We shall obtain a definite answer." Iudex pours the bubbling, clear liquid from the jar into a large puddle around the dog's feet and cast the contents of the packet into the the liquid, causing it to fizz and smoke vehemently. With a snap of his fingers, Iudex forced the solution to dry instantly, erasing thè circle and leaving a blood red residue on the polished wooden floor. "Congradulations! You most defiantly carry a spark in you!" he threw himself into a hug with Reno, "But the spark is weak... I am sorry, but the most you can do alone is creating personal spiritual barrier. Even then it isn't too strong, just enough to repel very low level demons like Gluttony, and must be drawn on the ground three times..." he broke away and ground his foot into the floor nervouly, "Please don't be angry..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Angry, whats there to be angry about? And you know, I'm sure if I start studying with you, that spark will eventually get stronger" Reno smiled "And so what if it doesn't, that just means... I have a reason to come spend time with you" he blushed and pulled Iudex into a hug
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex held on tightly to Reno before letting go and stepping back, "I am unsure of what to do next." he placed the jar back on his desk, "Do you have any idea of what to do? Is there anything that you want?" Iudex stood nervously, hoping not to seem boring, "Is there anything else that you wish to know about?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Hmm... I would actually like to know more about you... " Reno said "I-If that ok with you!" he chuckled nervously "If not a spell or two would be nice, or a movie, or something... " he smiled slightly "Anythings fine... really"
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh, this is Plamen, and I believe you’ve already met Skya at least once. Why are you and your friend out so late? We were just going home.” Zaya asked sounding slightly concerned.

--

Cruiser’s blank expression didn’t seem to change. “Uh...dinner for one, I haven’t really eaten since breakfast and I’m freaking starving.” Cruiser walked around Parker, heading to the kitchen. “We’ve got a PS3 under the TV. You can look though our games if you like, since you’re the guest and all. Want any snacks?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:“Oh, this is Plamen, and I believe you’ve already met Skya at least once. Why are you and your friend out so late? We were just going home.” Zaya asked sounding slightly concerned.
"Keyword: Were." Skya said, looking up for the tenth time since they'd gotten to that block, nearly three buildings back.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded. "Water would be nice, thanks." he said as he walked over to the TV and began to look through the games, hoping to find an FPS and maybe, although much more embarrassing in his opinion, a rhythm game.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger hummed the lyrics to 'Only the Good Die Young' as he walked into a Subway shop. He blinked as his eyes started to adjust to the to the artificial lights that were comparatively brighter to the increasingly darkening world outside. He grinned as he went up to one of the employees at the counter. "Hello fine sir. I've come to your establishment in a quest for some of you delicious subs. Err footlong, hold the cheese. Lets see....toppings... Can i get some of that? And that... some of these,and that over there, and those...."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex looked astonished, "Me? This is the first time anyone's actually asked about me..." the cat pulled Reno to his bed and pulled him into a sitting position, "Well... When I was a kitten, I belonged to a terrible family. Beatings every other day and the like." Iudex sighed, "But later the family left me in a box outside of my master's home and he took me in. From that day forth I was trained in his light and given a wonderful life. In my years under Master Lucius I have lived richly, encountering so many things from the Otherworld, ranging from beauty in its purest form to the most wretched thing imaginable." the cat emoted his history with his hands and arms and tail, "And only recently have I been exposed to the social aspects of life. Not to mention an emotion that I have only read about. Affection and, dare I say, love." Iudex pointed at Reno, smiling, "On a lighter note, I enjoy studying and learning the ways of both the Otherworld and terrestrial mysticism, and general studies of the sciences. Only today have I been shown the world outside of study, so I do not know if I like much else." he hung his head briefly, then raised it, "Am I to your liking? Is thee anything else that you wish to know about me? Or is there anything that you wish to say?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"You haven't had much time in this world have you..." Reno looked into Iudex's eyes "This world has its beauty as well, you just have to look for it. Look beyond the buildings, the cars, and all the street lights... " he smiled "Don't always go by what you see... Its what you DON'T see that holds true beauty and sometimes, the truth..." he said. "And its all the better when you have someone special to share it with" he blushed "Like you..." he said softly before wrapping his arms around Iudex, holding him gently "Iudex... I feel complete again... Like a great hole has been filled... Thank you..." he smiled, a tear falling fom his cheek
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex listened silently, nodding in agreement here and there. He reciprocated the embrace, touching his forehead to the dog's, "Please forgive me, I lack experience with a relationship such as this. I do not know how to interact with others, you're my first friend ever." Iudex's ears flicked around, "And I am thankful for that. If you don't mind telling me, what is it that attracted you to me?" he separated with a smile that could be called innocent, "Then, please, tell me what you have to teach me? I've been dying to know, b-but only if that is okay with you..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"What attracted me to you... I... I don't know it was just... after our game tournament I looked at you again in a different way, and something lit up inside my heart, I felt like I was finally where I was supposed to be, and got stronger and stronger, being around you, and in the apartment... the kiss I felt... I felt like all my sadness just.. melted away..." he wiped his eyes "You're smart, you're cute, you're so kind, and everything about you is so wonderful... I wanted to teach you more about friends and relationships, but I realized that I still have alot to learn... " he smiled "And I know we just met today... but I... I..." he stuttered, struggling to find the right thing to say, a pink blush covered his face
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex twitched and fidgeted, clearly unused to compliments of a non-academic variety, but hey, at least he mastered the smile. The cat gave a gentle, sandpapery lick on Reno's nose, "What is it? Just say it, no need for poetry." Iudex tilted his head curiously, "Please? Whatever it is can only make me love you more..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled "I love you Iudex... I love you and I'm glad I met you" he said and licked Iudex's cheek "I will always be here for you, whenever you need me just whistle, and I promise you, I'll come running..." he chuckled "And I promise I'll be yours..." he paused and held Iudex's paw in his own "As long as you'll be mine... My Kokoro...(Japanese for heart)" he smiled and kissed Iudex once more
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Just water? Sure, gimme a second...” Cruiser disappeared into the kitchen and began searching through the fridge. He pulled out a plastic wrapped covered plate with a slice of meat on it and grabbed a small bag of kibble on the way to the microwave.

Lucky for parker, Cruiser had a similar taste in games. Among the ones he had under the consol were Resident Evil 5, Uncharted 3, Halo, Left for Dead 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, every Silent Hill game, and what appeared to be an almost untouched copy of Dead Space 2 in the very back.

Cruiser returned with his heated plate of steak, a little bowl of kibble, and two glasses of water. He set his food on the coffee table and walked over to Parker with his glass. “Find anything you’d like?”
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker raised the Dead Space 2 case up and chuckled. "Heard this was good, supposed to be 'scary' or something." he chuckled in an amused tone since he had trained himself to be 'fearless.' "Oh wait, it's only one player, want me to choose something we can both play?" he then asked as he remembered that he was merely a guest and couldn't just do whatever he wanted.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“First off, that game is a borderline mind-[censored]. I’ve only played it once...for about an hour...” Cruiser’s eyes averted as he remembered an all too restless night after that particular evening of videogaming. “You can play whatever, I just wanna have my dinner...”

Cruiser took a seat on the couch and picked up his plate from the table. Then with an obvious disregard for any manners, he picked up the half cooked piece of meat and bit off a large chunk.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

A grin formed across Parker's face as he eyed Cruiser before shrugging. "Oh come on, gotta be tough to be one of the grunts." he chuckled as he slid the game in. "Besides, can't be that bad." he laughed as he grabbed the controller and sat next to Cruiser. The Akita was always one to jeer other people on but it was all in good fun.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser savagely ripped off another piece of his steak and wolfed it down, not wanting to be eating while watching a game that arguably depicted some of the most terrifying monsters, and horrific character deaths of all time.

“Something tells me you’ve never seen a necromorph...” He tore the remainder of his steak in half with his teeth. The game began.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker peered over at Cruiser as the beginning started with Isaac talking to some sort of therapist with his dead girlfriend in the background. "Does it matter?" he then said cockily before turning back to the game to see Nicole getting on top of the table and speaking to Isaac before it shifted over to some guy trying to wake him up. "So this guy is insane or something?" he then asked a bit nonchalantly as he watched, noticing the somewhat bloody room outside of the door as the man tried to get Isaac up to speed. Before Parker could get an answer one of the Necromorphs stabbed the man Isaac was talking to before shoving some kind of needle into his head. THe Akita watched with amusement, his smirk not wavering a bit as the man slowly turned into a horrible creature.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:“Oh, this is Plamen, and I believe you’ve already met Skya at least once. Why are you and your friend out so late? We were just going home.” Zaya asked sounding slightly concerned.

--

Cruiser’s blank expression didn’t seem to change. “Uh...dinner for one, I haven’t really eaten since breakfast and I’m freaking starving.” Cruiser walked around Parker, heading to the kitchen. “We’ve got a PS3 under the TV. You can look though our games if you like, since you’re the guest and all. Want any snacks?”
Hey Plamen, nice to meet you, and nice to see you again skya it's been a while. We're out looking for Cruiser, some wierd stuff went down and we got seperated.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Nice to meet you too... Marcus, right?" Plamen replied and shook his head "And trust me, the weirdness is following us as well... along with an animal cop..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex touched the spot where he was licked, then crossed his heart, "Of course I'll be yours, because you are my Liebling. (German for sweetheart/love)" the cat's eyes were uncharacteristically soft, lost in thought. Iudex snapped out of his trance, "Forgive me, but I don't know what to do now..." he turned for a moment, peered into the scrying mirror that was his collar, then turned back to Reno, "It seems to have gotten late... And about your suggestion of a movie... We do not own a television, it took years just to convince master Lucius to buy a radio, much longer for cell phones..."

Iudex snapped his fingers and whispered to himself, "Let the skies burn with the judgement of a thousand souls. Dispel the shadows that pervade this space. In the name of Nyx our goddess of the night, let the stars shine their blessed light upon the world." with that, small, brightly shining balls of flame materialized around the room and floated languidly, providing a warm light, "As per your request, a spell to light the room."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"No t.v. huh, hmm I'm sure I could convince him. They are quite important and can be real helpful, like with the news and other things. he smiled as Iudex cast the spell "W-Wow! Thats brilliant, with that there wouldn't be a need for a flashlight" he stared "Plus it looks and works better" he laughed "You... mentioned something about a "Otherworld"... Could you... take me there? he asked nervously
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Take you to the Otherworld?" genuine shock played across the cat's features and seeped into his voice, "I-I'm not sure if I can do that... But I'll try and take you into my domain, please be patient while I work..." Iudex padded to the center of the room and drew his signature piece of chalk a becan to draw on the floor. First was a massive ouroboros, then came a heptagram superimposed in the space of the first symbol, and lastly Iudex drew a crescent moon shape in the very center, "I don't know if this will work, but I am almost done..." the cat pulled a jar of red liquid that looked like if it had a voice, all that it would do is scream, then he pulled a book bound with polished iron and a small knive with a black handle off of the shelf. Iudex then dragged Reno into the circle.

Once he was mentally prepared, Iudex dumped the red liquid on the floor, causing it to spread and fill the marked space and stopping at its boundry. The cat opened the book and began to read, "Bless us oh lord of wandering souls, oh master of the tree of life. Heed My call and grant my request, break the barrier that seperates this world and the next! With my heart as my witness, show me thy home!" the circle began to glow as Iudex discarded the book and dropped to his knees. With a shaky breath, the cat plunged his knife directly into the floor. This set the circle in an ethereal blaze, eventually consuming the entire room and then dying down to reveal something akin to a forest made of glass prisms. The sky in this new place was rich violet, punctuated by crimson lights snaking through its vast expanse and half a dozen bright white moons. After a brief look around at the altars that surrounded the pair if pets in a small clearing, Iudex crummpled to the ground, wheezing and clutching his chest, "Is (wheeze) this acceptable?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"IUDEX!" Reno yelped and reflex and instincts began to guide him "O hear me, Laravae of the ancient skies, grant us thy blessing, may your rains fall and cleanse our spirits!" he silently prayed, his eyes shut tight. " Iudex... Please be ok..."
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

With gasping breath, Iudex grabbed for something in his satchel desperately. Soon he pulled what looked like a generic pill bottle from his bag, shook two pills from it, then swallows them and imediately alieviated his respiratory troubles, "I seem to have forgotten to calculate inert power within you and locational energies." a gentle rain began to fall, creating a mist on the ground, "Rain summoning is a fairly advanced spell to cast on one's own. Very well done." Iudex stood and hugged Reno, "Be proud of yourself. Now look around." He made a sweeping motion with his arms, "I have projected us into the Otherworld, into a place that is written into reality just on top of our own! Into a perfect ecosystem where demons and beasts roam free, evolve, and if they gain enough power, slip into our world where they are things of legend. Feel free to ask me anything about this place."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled "Its been a while since I've enjoyed the rain like this..." he looked up, it was raining, yet there wasn't a cloud in sight. What really got his attention, however, was the stars "They're beatiful.... the stars...My brother would tell me all the time when I was a little puppy "You have loved the stars to fondly to fear the night" And every time he would just smile with that goofy grin of his... but ya know... I think.... I think its finally time to stop crying..." he chuckled " After all... I have you..." he looked over to Iudex and smiled
Pet Friendly:
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Hours passed for Inky as he sat at the table staring out the window his attention held fixed upon the building across the street. As he has woken from his trance-like state in which his mind had slipped into for an unknown reason, he looked around the currently empty bakery noticing that all the customers had gone home, and the shop was once more closed for the evening. This was common for him place as he would often find his self alone and just like always he collected his broom, unlocked the door before going out and locking it behind him.

Once he was upon the sidewalks, he returned to his swiping heading along the dimly lite streets sweeping the trash and dirt into the gutter.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A few minutes later Trigger was back out on the street with a footlong sub in his hands. He hummed Subway's quick trademark song before taking a large bite out of the sandwich, happily going on his way down the street. It was actually pretty dark now. The once mellow looking city now held an eerie feel. Another bite of the sub was gone as he turned his head from side to side, watching the shops close, many of them already had done so.

His ears perked up when he heard something. It sounded like a leaves rusting or a soft scratch on the ground. After a few seconds he realized the sound was coming from a little further down the street. The dim lights illuminated the figure of a rabbit, diligently sweeping the sidewalk. Intruded by this sight he decided to investigate. Another bite was gone as he got closer. He guessed that the rabbit owned (or his owner owned) one of these stores but he couldn't tell which, see as the pet seemed to be cleaning up the whole street.

Trigger swallowed before waving a hand in greeting. "Hello there!" He called out, walking over to the rabbit. "Kinda late to be sweepin the streets isn't it?" He asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

To answer Parker’s question, Cruiser was just going to point out the obvious. Like the fact the Isaac was in a straightjacket, but was interrupted when an infector-type necromorph jumped the guy talking to him and brutally killed him. Cruiser’s expression twisted a little at the disgustingly graphic transformation of a human into a necromorph. A creature which served no purpose other than to savagely kill and infect anything that wasn’t already infected, namely the game’s antagonist. Necromorphs were probably the only things capable of giving zombies nightmares...

To make the game all the more horrifying, each enemy had a special way of attacking that was nearly impossible to stop if the player didn’t know how to properly dispatch the threat.

When Cruiser first played the game, he thought he’d use the conventional, well-known means of putting down the undead. Shoot the head. Unfortunately, doing this in Dead Space yielded VERY unwanted results, costing a number of do-overs until he finally figured it out...

Cruiser scooped up a handful of kibble from his dish and dumped it onto his maw. Wondering how long it’d take for parker to inadvertently kill his game character...

--

Zaya looked slightly surprised at the mention of Cruiser. “Oh! You met with Cruiser? Wonderful, we were looking for him too earlier, but had no luck. Where did you see him...and what happened?” The borzoi began to look concerned, also curious at Marcus’s wording of how they were separated.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker played quite well even though he had never laid a hand on the game before. He seemed to play it with the greatest of ease, not flinching at all. He did get quite mad when he was faced with the other deranged doctor who threatened Isaac with a bloody scalpel since he didn't have the means to fight back but was a bit relieved to see that instead of killing the main character he freed him and offered him a medical pack and flashlight. The Akita watched with a disgusted look on his face as the same doctor slit his own throat but he continued anyways.

"So far there's just insane people and zombie mutant things." he then chuckled as he walked through the level with the flashlight, making it to the point with the kinesis module. This part confused him a bit since he wasn't able to figure out he was supposed to lift the rods up to shoot through the glass, but once he figured that out it instantly came to him to use those very same rods as projectiles. "Finally a weapon." he muttered gratefully right as the necromorphs began to attack him.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Having became so lost in what he was doing, Inky nearly ran right into the dog having came to a halt with in two feet of him his darting up so that he looked right towards the stranger speaking to him. Having heard the greeting and question he just stood there really not to sure of what to say to the question after all he knew it was kind of late but no one was ever bothered him in the past, so he was at a lose for words.

"I... Well you see..."

The words came out in a whispered tone as he tried to form a clear answer to the question his body moving on it's own caused him to step backwards. His eyes pulled away from the stranger and towards the broom in his hands.

"I don't know what else to do."
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex smiled softly into the sky, "And you will always have me, but those aren't stars, at least not in this world." The cat pointed up to the cloudless sky, "They're Moriae (Plural), massive serpents who fly in sky, leaving behind an afterimage. Each Moriai(singular) represents a star in our world" Iudex turned to Reno with a loving look, "Well? How is it? These prisms are actually a form of plant life, they correspond with the forest around my home." Iudex looked around to keep an eye on any approaching forces
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled Its beautiful... I love it...Thanks for bringing me here... " he said, putting a paw to one of the prisms Its like an odd mirror of our world..." he smiled slightly "Maybe..." he thought to himself "Nah..." he shook his head
Pet Friendly: