HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
Esper wrote:Tacite hummed at the information about the helicopter and puffed in embarrassment at the back pack question, though she still warmly waved at the humans, "Hello, both of you!" she wrote and held up her papers. As the pair of animals approached the machine, the ferret stuck close to Virgil, both out of terror for the crowd itself and for the fact that nearly anyone there could stomp her flat with a careless step. "Virgil? Are we going to be sitting together in the helicopter?" Tacite wrote and handed her pad to Virgil
Virgil nodded. "Of course! You'll see, there is a transparent floor, you'll see everything as if you were flying yourself!"
"Alright, everyone in the helicopter. We'll cover some basic rules of this expedition on the way," Drake said, sounding actually professional now.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The tourists got aboard the huge helicopter, Virgil and Tacite for last.
A few minutes later, the 4 × Soloviev D-25VF turboshaft engines activated the two rotors. Once the six-men crew had the green light, one of the Soviet relics from the Cold War took off in an actual graceful way, considering her size.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Gilestra nodded. "Hmm, tough customer, eh? Okay, what do you know about the Spencers dinasty?"
"Nevah heard of 'em Spencers." Captain Shadowclaw said "An' I wouldn't care unless thry has a ship fill'd with booty!"
---
valerio wrote:"Chieftainship. You will do more than you can imagine, if you only took the mantle that is rightfully yours... But I guess you took our stubborness after all."
"I told ya before, Faye!" Balkan said "I can't be a Chieftain, even if I carry the alpha blood within me, I need ta be a pure-blood ta be able ta wield the title."
valerio wrote:"Why won't you apply for chieftain at Salisgrave?" Angelina proposed, wagging. "Victor is boring, always busy with that rabbit ambassador lady... Did i say something wrong?"
Faye was looking at her bond-mate with a renewed interest. Almost...predatory. "Tell me more."
"Now, now, Angie, don't give away secrets." Balkan said, sticking his tongue out
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well its my home, its not much but it has a few things in it from my adventures on the run." Anubis said looking around, listening intently. He did one full turn and then sat back down. "well good thing is were not far, if we hear the river we will be very close. Maybe ill even tell you some stories if you want." Anubis said after wards getting up and putting his little scythe away that lay in the grass.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Nevah heard of 'em Spencers." Captain Shadowclaw said "An' I wouldn't care unless thry has a ship fill'd with booty!"
"Really? They were traders to and from South America and the British Isles. Pretty rich people. And they left part of their riches hidden in this island, just like some pirates did. And we're talking about a *pretty* booty. Still interested, Captain?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"I told ya before, Faye!" Balkan said "I can't be a Chieftain, even if I carry the alpha blood within me, I need ta be a pure-blood ta be able ta wield the title... Now, now, Angie, don't give away secrets." Balkan said, sticking his tongue out"[/color]
"Spoken like a real traditionalist... But you also know that tradition demands that the winner of an honorable fight be recognized as chieftain." She sighed, patting his head as if with a stubborn cub. "But don't you worry: you'll understand, one day. Oh, and, please, my bondmate, *do* tell me more."
The female lycaon seemed to think about it, then said, "Well, if you'll let me have his first litter..."
The she-wolf's face darkened. "Rather cut my tail!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"well its my home, its not much but it has a few things in it from my adventures on the run." Anubis said looking around, listening intently. He did one full turn and then sat back down. "well good thing is were not far, if we hear the river we will be very close. Maybe ill even tell you some stories if you want." Anubis said after wards getting up and putting his little scythe away that lay in the grass.
The young GSD looked as if he was ready to grab the fox and bring him to his den right away! "I want! I want to see your home and listen to your stories! I'll let you know my special friend in return!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber took her axe with a relieved sigh and hoisted it over her shoulders.

"You needn't worry, I've no intention of cursing you," Amber said with a pause, "yet."

"Thank you sirs," she said to the shaman rabbits, " However, I know not the way to the surface, to get me out of your fur as fast as possible, I could do with a guide."

Hopefully I'm not pushing it. I'll have to ask the locals more about these 'Scourges' of the rabbits. Amber thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, all we had in our tribe was a medicine man, not a real shaman at all, it'll be interesting to meet them, provided we get going," Luke said, "I'm sure you have official business to take care of concerning this incident and it needn't be done late."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nah I'm good," Khun said, "There's actually a few more of those if your still hungry. And I don't think it's much farther."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled at how fast the young pup took him as a friend, he never made a friend this easily and it was the most fun hes ever had in one day. Anubis then guided reg on through the forest slowly.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Follow us," the party head rabbit grumbled, showing Amber the way back to where they had come from. "You'll find a ladder dug in the rock. Climb to the ceiling and then just push with your body to get out. And just stay away from us. Forever, if you please."
---
"Well, the natives got a lot of experience in the weirdest thing. They do parlor tricks to the humans' benefit, but once I saw what they're capable of. I still wonder how I didn't get a bad case of te white fur."
"Because you're too dumb to get scared," Kaiser said.
"HEY!"
---
"And how many stories do you have to tell? Did you have an exciting life? How BIG is the world over the ocean..." it definitely seemed that Reginald had an endless supply of air in his lungs.
Hotep the psychic

As patient as anubis was he understood all the questions and the curiosity that reg had. "well reg past the ocean is tons of different places, its untill you end up back in the place you started that youve been around the world. As for my life its exciting but not the way you may think. For stories i have alot about what happened to me when i was young and up to now. its just what you want to hear or know that ill say." Anubis explained answering the many questions from Reg. They both then heard the river and came upon it two minutes later. Anubis looked both ways then went left following the river upstream. few fish jumped out and in the water, the breeze flowed through the trees.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The tourists got aboard the huge helicopter, Virgil and Tacite for last.
A few minutes later, the 4 × Soloviev D-25VF turboshaft engines activated the two rotors. Once the six-men crew had the green light, one of the Soviet relics from the Cold War took off in an actual graceful way, considering her size.
"Alright, everyone, Your attention please," Drake said over the sound of the helicopter. "I'm Drake Drake, and this is my wife Dianna," he said indicating to his wife. "We'll be your guides on this little expedition up Blue Peak Mountain, dubbed... uh.."

"Dubbed 'Tonaria' by the locals, the mountain of Thunder," Dianna cut in.

"Right," Drake confirmed. "We'll be taking a path known as the 'walkway to the clouds'. Now, the local name for the mountain is meant to indicate that a trek to the top is no easy task. We'll be rpoviding some facts about the mountain as we go up, so this trip will be educational too. We have packs of safety equipment for all of you to use on our way up. I would have opted to not use it, but I just got this job and I don't want to go against Mr. Spencers' wishes.

"Now, there's pretty much one major rule of this expedition: leave the mountain exactly as you found it. Anything you take up, you bring back down. I hear the local fauna has a tendency to return it to you if you leave it, and an airdrop of trash in the middle of your vacation isn't fun. Neither are my wife and I if you get on our bad side, so it's really in your best interest to follow the rule. Any questions?"

he looked around to see if anyone wanted to ask something.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you again sirs, as for seeing me again," Amber said, climbing up the ladder, "Perhaps, perhaps not." And with that, she pushed herself out and free before the rabbits could get in another word.

"AMBER!" Luke said, turning around and pulling her up into a hug.

"I'm quite lucky I think," she said, embracing him as well, "Those rabbits are inherently superstitious of big cats it seems."

"I thought I lost you," Luke said.

"Me too," Amber replied, showing fear for the first time, "It was, wierd down there."

"You'll have to tell me some other time, we've, uh, been discovered by local security," Luke said, showing her the group.

"Oh," she said quietly.

"One armed group for another I guess," she said, "So what happens now?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Really? They were traders to and from South America and the British Isles. Pretty rich people. And they left part of their riches hidden in this island, just like some pirates did. And we're talking about a *pretty* booty. Still interested, Captain?"
"If booty is involved - so is me interest!" Shadowclaw replied
---
valerio wrote:"Spoken like a real traditionalist... But you also know that tradition demands that the winner of an honorable fight be recognized as chieftain." She sighed, patting his head as if with a stubborn cub. "But don't you worry: you'll understand, one day. Oh, and, please, my bondmate, *do* tell me more."
"No way I'm a traditionalist." Balkan said "I know my boundaries."
valerio wrote:The female lycaon seemed to think about it, then said, "Well, if you'll let me have his first litter..."
The she-wolf's face darkened. "Rather cut my tail!"
"Girls! Girls! Please, don't argue from the mornin'!" Balkan said "We'll tell the secret... on the way to the special spot I am ta show ya."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Alright, everyone, Your attention please," Drake said over the sound of the helicopter. "I'm Drake Drake, and this is my wife Dianna," he said indicating to his wife. "We'll be your guides on this little expedition up Blue Peak Mountain, dubbed... uh.."

"Dubbed 'Tonaria' by the locals, the mountain of Thunder," Dianna cut in.

"Right," Drake confirmed. "We'll be taking a path known as the 'walkway to the clouds'. Now, the local name for the mountain is meant to indicate that a trek to the top is no easy task. We'll be rpoviding some facts about the mountain as we go up, so this trip will be educational too. We have packs of safety equipment for all of you to use on our way up. I would have opted to not use it, but I just got this job and I don't want to go against Mr. Spencers' wishes.

"Now, there's pretty much one major rule of this expedition: leave the mountain exactly as you found it. Anything you take up, you bring back down. I hear the local fauna has a tendency to return it to you if you leave it, and an airdrop of trash in the middle of your vacation isn't fun. Neither are my wife and I if you get on our bad side, so it's really in your best interest to follow the rule. Any questions?"

he looked around to see if anyone wanted to ask something.
Tacite sat still next to Virgil, her head down and absorbing the rules and information that she was presented with. As the Aircraft lurched into the air, the ferret began to cling to Virgil's side. At the end of the short speech, she wrote on her pad and held it as high as she could over the crowd, "What kind of things will we find up on the mountain? Other animals and such."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Esper wrote:Tacite sat still next to Virgil, her head down and absorbing the rules and information that she was presented with. As the Aircraft lurched into the air, the ferret began to cling to Virgil's side. At the end of the short speech, she wrote on her pad and held it as high as she could over the crowd, "What kind of things will we find up on the mountain? Other animals and such."
"Good question," Drake said after repeating what Tacite had written for the crowd. "But it's one we won't be answering yet. We'll leave it as a surprise for now. When we encounter something of interest, we'll tell you all we can about it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:As patient as anubis was he understood all the questions and the curiosity that reg had. "well reg past the ocean is tons of different places, its untill you end up back in the place you started that youve been around the world. As for my life its exciting but not the way you may think. For stories i have alot about what happened to me when i was young and up to now. its just what you want to hear or know that ill say." Anubis explained answering the many questions from Reg. They both then heard the river and came upon it two minutes later. Anubis looked both ways then went left following the river upstream. few fish jumped out and in the water, the breeze flowed through the trees.
"I'll listen to them! I like stories! Tourists have a lot of them but they are boring because they also bla bla blah about how they don't like it home."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Thank you again sirs, as for seeing me again," Amber said, climbing up the ladder, "Perhaps, perhaps not." And with that, she pushed herself out and free before the rabbits could get in another word.
"AMBER!" Luke said, turning around and pulling her up into a hug.
"I'm quite lucky I think," she said, embracing him as well, "Those rabbits are inherently superstitious of big cats it seems."
"I thought I lost you," Luke said.
"Me too," Amber replied, showing fear for the first time, "It was, wierd down there."
"You'll have to tell me some other time, we've, uh, been discovered by local security," Luke said, showing her the group.
"Oh," she said quietly.
"One armed group for another I guess," she said, "So what happens now?"
Kaiser cleared his throat. "it happens that you will come with us to seacurity headquarters, where you'll be registered and given a collar and IDs. You'll be treated as temporary citizens with VISA until you're either sent back home or decide to stay here. By the way, why were you dumped by this island? Were you part of a fauna relocation program or something?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"If booty is involved - so is me interest!" Shadowclaw replied
Gilestra stood up. "Excellent! I'll show you to one interesting area then. Humans would come by here knowing of my village, Arcadia, and would bury their treasures counting on superstition and the such."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Girls! Girls! Please, don't argue from the mornin'!" Balkan said "We'll tell the secret... on the way to the special spot I am ta show ya."
That had the effect of distracting them, as they followed him in silence, anticipation in their eyes.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke shrugged.

"I dunno," Luke said, "We were just tranquilized and flown off to here. I did however, want to take a look at these before getting picked up or discovered by anyone." And Luke set his back pack down and pulled out the manilla folder in a plastic bag that still had tape on it's corners.

"We each have one," Luke said, opening his. About 5 pages of paper were in the folder. One was some kind of identification. Another was a list of gear. The third had information on the place they were at. And Luke blinked at the last two. He gave them a glance over.

"Apparently, if we sign, it says we're okay with what happened to us and agree to the relocation program. If we agree, then arrangements will be made for us to stay at our location. If we don't, then they'll come and pick us up in a week and we'll be compensated. Still underhanded if you ask me. I wouldn't mind staying here though, what about you?" Luke asked Amber.

"I wouldn't mind, so long as we hunt rabbits every day," she said with a grin.

"Maybe not every day. But, is there cattle or live stock here?" Luke said, "I've been wanting to start a ranch of some sort. But more importanly, what do we need to do to stay here?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian just stood back and watched the crowd ransack the hut. "Some crowd huh? Is it always this hectic when this happens?
Both brothers nodded. "You haven't seen what happened when the most desirable girl decided to start a family... Ohh! they have started fighting for our bed!"
"The bed of a happy couple is considered good luck charm," Michael specified, while a mixed group of males and females were fighting as if that bed was the last bone in the world.
"Huh, well I gotta admit it's quite the spectacle. But where are we getting all the stuff for our new hut from?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled then looked ahead seeing the familiar tree and burrow a short distance from the river in an opening. Its branches were low and its trunk made a strange curve as if an upside down question mark."home sweet home reg was that hole at the base of the tree is were i live be carefull inside ok theres lots of tunnels." anubis said crawling inside.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke shrugged.
"I dunno," Luke said, "We were just tranquilized and flown off to here. I did however, want to take a look at these before getting picked up or discovered by anyone." And Luke set his back pack down and pulled out the manilla folder in a plastic bag that still had tape on it's corners.
"We each have one," Luke said, opening his. About 5 pages of paper were in the folder. One was some kind of identification. Another was a list of gear. The third had information on the place they were at. And Luke blinked at the last two. He gave them a glance over.
"Apparently, if we sign, it says we're okay with what happened to us and agree to the relocation program. If we agree, then arrangements will be made for us to stay at our location. If we don't, then they'll come and pick us up in a week and we'll be compensated. Still underhanded if you ask me. I wouldn't mind staying here though, what about you?" Luke asked Amber.
"I wouldn't mind, so long as we hunt rabbits every day," she said with a grin.
"Maybe not every day. But, is there cattle or live stock here?" Luke said, "I've been wanting to start a ranch of some sort. But more importanly, what do we need to do to stay here?"
"Careful there, lady: Here, it's the rabbits who hunt you. Take my word."
"The only cattle known is goats," Kaiser said. "Ask the lycaons how to get some for a farm."
---
Seth wrote:"Huh, well I gotta admit it's quite the spectacle. But where are we getting all the stuff for our new hut from?
The frenzied party stopped just for everyone to shout, "We'll provide everything!" and then the fight started again.
"They're not kidding," Murphy said. "Something for us, something for them. Eventually, everything belongs to everybody."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled then looked ahead seeing the familiar tree and burrow a short distance from the river in an opening. Its branches were low and its trunk made a strange curve as if an upside down question mark."home sweet home reg was that hole at the base of the tree is were i live be carefull inside ok theres lots of tunnels." anubis said crawling inside.
Reginald wagged, excited. "Ohh, like being in a rabbit den but without them mean rabbits! You're SO cool!"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis easily made his way through the tunnels and started a small smokeless fire lighting everywere. In some rooms were leaf bads pictures and books. In particular room was a scrap book of were hes been and the wall with string and pins in it as if he was stalking someone
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald looked at the stuff with wonder. "And where did you take all this stuff?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Huh, well I gotta admit it's quite the spectacle. But where are we getting all the stuff for our new hut from?
The frenzied party stopped just for everyone to shout, "We'll provide everything!" and then the fight started again.
"They're not kidding," Murphy said. "Something for us, something for them. Eventually, everything belongs to everybody."
Adrian nodded. "I can get behind that idea. This place is way more neighborly than back ho- the mainland was."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber grinned.

"Funny thing, I think they may be more afraid of us then you think," Amber said.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"Well, after threatening to eat me and take my arm, they brought me as far as their city, there, their shamans stopped the party. Demanded to know if I was lion, after telling them I was cougar, or mountain lion, most of them just panicked," Amber said, "They let me go, showed me the way out, and demanded I never returned again. They also pleaded that I didn't curse them, heh. Apparently we're related to an ancient curse or fear known as the Scourges. Know anything about that?" Luke just stared at her for a moment in wonder.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Good question," Drake said after repeating what Tacite had written for the crowd. "But it's one we won't be answering yet. We'll leave it as a surprise for now. When we encounter something of interest, we'll tell you all we can about it."
Tacite nodded affirmatively, Holding up a sign with only a smiley face to show her response, "(o)U(o)"
Hotep the psychic

"hm oh the pictures. I took them with my own camera. Everytime I wasn't being chased by him I had time to take a few photos of were ive been, some are from france, Russia, US, South America, Brazil, you name it. My favorite is in the scrap book Its me near the top of Everest with my Favorite owner...A monk." Anubis said smiling at the old memory
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra stood up. "Excellent! I'll show you to one interesting area then. Humans would come by here knowing of my village, Arcadia, and would bury their treasures counting on superstition and the such."
Shadwoclaw raised an eyebrow "Yer talkin' fancy an' lost me!" he said "Is there a booty 'round yer village or not?"

---
valerio wrote:That had the effect of distracting them, as they followed him in silence, anticipation in their eyes.
Balkan lead them to the kettle, from which one could sense the aroma of the now bubbling soup.
"Ah, it's ready!" Balkan said "Told ye we'll have a breakfast first!" he added, sticking his tongue out and pulled three bowls and spoons, as well as a ladle from the bag he carried. he filled the three bowls and passed two of them and a spoon.

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Asimov shrugged. "Well, bunnies are one hostile bunch, while Donau is one of the few who mingle with tourists and other species. Then there are the cave bunnies...and *those* guys have become quite weird with time."
"heh, define 'weird' Asimov.." Rook said jokingly.

"Well, we'll just have to be carefull, then.." Maxine thought out loud.
xhunterko wrote:Your welcome! But, don't cats see in the dark though? Or you more used to something lighting your way? Monique asked Maxine.
Yeah, we can.. It's just that caves are less scary when there's light.. Maxine thought back.

[Ooc: Sorry i've been away so long! Been having trouble sleeping..]
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: It's okay. Hope you get back to sleeping well!

ic:

Ah, okay. You had me worried for a second there. Hey, I'm switching heads for a bit. Monique thought to Maxine. Then she flew over to Asimov's head.

Hey Asimov? Can you help me with something? She thought only to him.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian nodded. "I can get behind that idea. This place is way more neighborly than back ho- the mainland was."
Soon, the crowd had gone, in a procession of glees and trophies.
Michael got ready with his tool. "All right, time t'bring down the house!" he nodded at the Corgi. You pick it down first, Adrian o' Salisgrave"
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber grinned.
"Funny thing, I think they may be more afraid of us then you think," Amber said.
"What do you mean?" Luke asked.
"Well, after threatening to eat me and take my arm, they brought me as far as their city, there, their shamans stopped the party. Demanded to know if I was lion, after telling them I was cougar, or mountain lion, most of them just panicked," Amber said, "They let me go, showed me the way out, and demanded I never returned again. They also pleaded that I didn't curse them, heh. Apparently we're related to an ancient curse or fear known as the Scourges. Know anything about that?" Luke just stared at her for a moment in wonder.
Kaiser and E.R. exchanged the weirdest look. Then they looked at Amber as if she had gone out of her mind. "...carnivorous bunnies?" the German Shepherd asked. "What's with this joke, miss? The only rabbits here are fine warriors, but still herbivores."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"hm oh the pictures. I took them with my own camera. Everytime I wasn't being chased by him I had time to take a few photos of were ive been, some are from france, Russia, US, South America, Brazil, you name it. My favorite is in the scrap book Its me near the top of Everest with my Favorite owner...A monk." Anubis said smiling at the old memory
"Everest? What's Everest? Mom taught me about Russia, said her cousin is from a place called Mink, or Misk... But Everest nevah! What's a 'Munk'?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadwoclaw raised an eyebrow "Yer talkin' fancy an' lost me!" he said "Is there a booty 'round yer village or not?"
"Definitely so. But to us, it's just chests containing gold disks and worthless jewels. We kept the secret so far because we never wanted strangers hoarding the place in the name of their avidity. But you're the last of your kind, Captain, you deserve a good look at least."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan lead them to the kettle, from which one could sense the aroma of the now bubbling soup.
"Ah, it's ready!" Balkan said "Told ye we'll have a breakfast first!" he added, sticking his tongue out and pulled three bowls and spoons, as well as a ladle from the bag he carried. he filled the three bowls and passed two of them and a spoon.
The first mouthful tasted like nectar! The meat just melted in their mouths, and herbs were perfect for taste and quantity!
"I love you even more!" Angelina said.
"I hope you learnt how to hunt as well," Faye added.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"heh, define 'weird' Asimov.." Rook said jokingly.
"Well, we'll just have to be carefull, then.." Maxine thought out loud.
Asimov stopped in front of a patch of grass. "If they ask ya, ah never told ya: The cave bunnies are...well, carnivorous bunnies. They sort of evolved in the underground. They are predators. The would eat ya bone'n'marrow. Crazy tribe, as I said you."
Hotep the psychic

"Everest is the tallest mountain in the world, people have to were masks to breathe when near the top and become so slow and weak because there so high. But when your at the top you can see a lot of the world. Now a monk is a person who follows for peace or religion and do everything together." Anubis said sitting in front of Reginald and grabing a photo book saying Russia on its spine. "for Russia however these pictures show a lot of it. The palaces, the citys, even Chertnobyl which you cant go in without getting sick or slowly dieing because it blew up." Anubis continued handing reg the book. Anubis then sat back looking at the wall a circle around the island he was on and all the possible ways to get there on a sticky note "two days on this island. I hope baine doesn't find me. It may become an incident all over again. And ill have to tell someone soon I cant keep it a secret forever." Anubis thought.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, I'm sorry, you must still be running on military intelligence," Amber said with a smile, then it faded, "But no joke. They are dangerous. Had pointy teeth and had pointy poison swords that I can still feel their soft sharp pricks on me. Any of you hear of the city of Cerula? That's where they took me. But no lie."

"Honey, I saw you get grabbed underground into a dark bottomless pit I thought I'd never see you get out of and yet here you are," Luke said to her, "I believe you. I think there's a few things on this island we're both gonna have to get used to. Miracles for one, and cougar hunting flesh eating rabbits another."

"Correction, flesh eating rabbit hunting cougars," she said, "I have a bone to pick with them for their arrogance and what they threatened."

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it by standing about, right next to one of their traps, right?" Luke said.

"Oh, right," Amber agreed, "Shall we get going then?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald just kept sitting there, cross-legged, and listening intently without almost breathing. His Mom would have barely believed that.
---
Again that look between the two security dogs.
There were rumors about a...hidden tribe, things that scared the rabbits, but...those were rumors to scare the cubs and the younglings.
There really was a Cerula?
But, again, what were the chances that a complete stranger on her first day on Meriweather could make up, of ALL things...this?!
Kaiser looked at the surface, as if suddenly it was a living thing waiting to eat them! "Tiara, Mae, you escort our guests to HQ for the procedures. E.R., you stay with me. We'll send for reinforcements and start exploring the area for other traps." The tourists! What if these...monster bunnies decided to 'hunt' someone else?? "Once you're at HQ, Mae, I want you to call Mr. Spencers, and an ambassador for each tribe. Discreetely, am I clear on that? And then, Ms. Amber, I want you to report every single detail of your...adventure. No omissis. Do you need me to repeat?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then Amber got angry.

"You calling me a liar!?" She growled at him angrily.

"Honey, please," Luke begged.

"FINE! But I won't stand here and be looked at like I'm some crazy!" Amber said, "I know what I saw and felt! And YES I will spill every little detail I can say. Right down to the glowing eyes and tattoos of the shaman rabbits!"

Now it was Luke's turn to have his stomach turn.

"Okay, she's not making that up," Luke said, "Trust me on that."

"I won't stand for this!" She said, "Let's just get!" And with that, she began walking towards the beach, tail twitching all the way. Luke followed her with a worried look. Waving to Tiara and Mae to follow.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Definitely so. But to us, it's just chests containing gold disks and worthless jewels. We kept the secret so far because we never wanted strangers hoarding the place in the name of their avidity. But you're the last of your kind, Captain, you deserve a good look at least."
"Tis more of a stimulus ta stray away from the boring life of a landlubber, long ears!" Shadowclaw said "An' dun try ta convince me that Ah'm de only pirate left in the seas! Ah believe no word of it!"
---
valerio wrote:The first mouthful tasted like nectar! The meat just melted in their mouths, and herbs were perfect for taste and quantity!
"I love you even more!" Angelina said.
"I hope you learnt how to hunt as well," Faye added.
"Yer still jelly, aren't ya?" Balkan asked, sticking his tongue out "A record not broken in decades - only ta be beaten by yer huntin' group, Faye. An' a week later yer record was beaten by me an' the four. We were still on da top when I last was in de village." Balkan made a small pause "Yer not still mad about that, yes?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gilestra motioned the ocelot to follow him. "Well, Captain, if you're not the last, then pray tell me. If I give you a chest which, for your standards, is large enough to make you rich until you're so old that your tail will fall off, what will you do?"
---
Another mouthful.
"Meh. My feelings don't matter anymore, for now. We're mates, pack unity is my priority, not brawling."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian nodded. "I can get behind that idea. This place is way more neighborly than back ho- the mainland was."
Soon, the crowd had gone, in a procession of glees and trophies.
Michael got ready with his tool. "All right, time t'bring down the house!" he nodded at the Corgi. You pick it down first, Adrian o' Salisgrave"
Adrian shrugged, "Alright I've never done this before but I'll give it a shot." He swung the pick at the house and went to work.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Soon, the two lycaons joined him.
Up in the sky, the grey clouds kept thickening...
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra motioned the ocelot to follow him. "Well, Captain, if you're not the last, then pray tell me. If I give you a chest which, for your standards, is large enough to make you rich until you're so old that your tail will fall off, what will you do?"
"What every pirate does when he gets his paws on treasure - spent it!" Shadowclaw said "Only the naive or those with offspring leave hidden booty!"

---
valerio wrote:Another mouthful.
"Meh. My feelings don't matter anymore, for now. We're mates, pack unity is my priority, not brawling."
"Everyone's feelings matter, Faye!" Balkan said "However those that live as family must make compromises as well as keep their promises. An' I promise ya today ye won't be disappointed." he looked at Angelina "That goes for both of ye."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Excellent! I have a cousin who'll be all too happy to show you where to spend the money... But there we are!" he pointed at a large square hut, without windows, and a single heavy wooden door with runes inscribed on its surface.
Gilestra opened the door. "Let there be light..." he said, his paw glowing with its own light...
...revealing a *pile* of gold coins, jewels, weapons made of the finest steel and daggers made of gold and silver! It was, indeed, a hefty booty for a pirate!
---
"Oh, but you don't have to convince me!" Angelina giggled.
"And now that you have your own pack, you must start to think as a part of it, not seeing us only as single members. If you lead, we are bound to obey -except when we're expecting, which gives us priority because we'll be carrying our future. And *when* we'll extend the pack, the others will be bound to obey us in the name of communal safety. There must be no room for whims." Faye's tone suggested there would be no compromise on that.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis then thought for a moment. "ok I remember something else about Russia. it was when I was younger. I was in the market on the roof tops stealing for food. There was three stands that sold fruit and veggies and a van that sold farm meat. I thought it would be simple to just go in take some stuff and go but I never saw the animal control squad in the same spot. Anyways I hopped down into an empty alley and looked around the corner. nobody knew anything yet, so I ran to the front of the meat van and went underneath it. it was about now the animal control guys moved to the van. once I thought they left I darted into the van to get some sausage and BANG a dart hit me and I was asleep." Anubis said to reg remembering what happened
ImageImageImage