HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin just stared at Flint for a while before the other dog went to the balcony.
"Weirdo..." he mumbled, jumping off the bed and began stretching, followed by a short morning aerobics.
"Doin yoga or what?". Flint asked. A few minutes had passed (and he was never good at sitting still) and the dog was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. A smirk on his face.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Martin finished his aerobics and stared at Flint "One must maintain his body, keep it in good shape - that includes morning aerobics whenever I'm inside a room. It's a bit different in the wild."

~~~~~~

On the other side of the Green Ring, a certain human came out of a hut. He looked around and stretched his mighty body, then pulled out a radio, quickly choosing the right channel, then called "Roger! It's Dimitar, I want that chopper in one hour, no soldiers, no guards. This is my last transmission before the battery goes out."
After some crackling on the other side the familiar voice of the old archaeologist was heard "One hour it will be, boy! See ya soon! Roger out!"

Along with the old man's words, the battery went out as well.

Dimitar sighed and looked around for another minute, before heading out to Balkan's hut.

~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:Randy smiled and turned to Balkan. ''Alright then, brother. Shall we head out to Salisgrave??'' Randy asked, wagging his tail in excitement.
Balkan shook his head "Waitin' on Dimitar fer this, Randy, be patient."
~~~~~~

In Arcadia, a certain ocelot yawned, standing from his bed to stretch.
"I congratulate you with the new dawn, Gahr!" Shadowclaw said after stretching out
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh come on, HOW DID THAT EVEN HOLD YOUR WEIGHT!?" Levi yelled as he continued running towards the end of the roof. It was becoming more and more evident he'd have to go on the offensive. He reached to detach his kunai tag from his collar... but then he remembered he hadn't had time to put his collar back on when he got up. Son of a... He thought while he reached the end of the roof... and jumped, hoping he could reach the next nearest rooftop, or grab on to something as he fell.
Cassius, too, jumped from one rooftop to the other...and he didn't miss the mark!
The GSD turned, grinning from ear to ear, then bent down...and offered his paw to the cat. "grab it, or you're gonna waste one of your lives."
And this time, gruffy as he looked, he definitely didn't look the killer anymore...
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Bait for what?" Drake asked after swallowing the berry.
Isaac pointed at something behind the two humans. "For them."
A titanboa emerged from the bushes. "Ah, you spoiled the surprise, mammal," the monster said, towering over the humans.
"Hi Bigby. Allow me a moment." Isaac turned to his pupils. "Our species can't perceive it, but the berries emit a very powerful arome for the frugivore species. Goats are simply drawn to them like iron to magnets, and those not fast enough become food for our friends." He patted the immense scaly body of a creature that could have eaten him whole without so much of a sweat.
---
Seth wrote:Adrian chuckled and shook his head, Alright, I suppose I have to at some point, might as well be now.
"That's the spirit," both males said.
they brought him to a hut. They put Adrian down, then Humphrey went to the door. "Oh, siiisterrr?" he asked with a wide grin.
A moment later, instead, three small fuzzy missiles ran out of the hut and hugged his legs -three lycaon pups, who - if looks could tell - must not be older than 1 year, their tiny tails wagging crazy and their crest not yet formed. One of them had a floppy ear.
"Cia' Cia', Uncle!" all of them said, then they noticed the presence of the corgi. their pup-blue eyes became wide.
While the others stood there, hugging for dear safety their relative, one walked cautiously to Adrian...and started sniffing him. Then, with a puzzled look, he said, "Smell like adult. But too small! What you?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:In Arcadia, a certain ocelot yawned, standing from his bed to stretch.
"I congratulate you with the new dawn, Gahr!" Shadowclaw said after stretching out
"Good morning to you," said the red wolf. "I confide you slept well?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Cassius, too, jumped from one rooftop to the other...and he didn't miss the mark!
The GSD turned, grinning from ear to ear, then bent down...and offered his paw to the cat. "grab it, or you're gonna waste one of your lives."
And this time, gruffy as he looked, he definitely didn't look the killer anymore...
as Levi hung there from the roof, he was surprised to see the dog offering to help. He didn't know if he actually wanted to help, or if he just didn't want the ground to steal his kill.
He kept hanging, looking down to see if the ground was actually far enough down to kill him. Of course it was, he was hanging from the roof of a two floor house.

"I usually don't accept help from dogs trying to kill me. Plus, I could pull myself up if you weren't in my way," he finally said.
----------
valerio wrote:Isaac pointed at something behind the two humans. "For them."
A titanboa emerged from the bushes. "Ah, you spoiled the surprise, mammal," the monster said, towering over the humans.
"Hi Bigby. Allow me a moment." Isaac turned to his pupils. "Our species can't perceive it, but the berries emit a very powerful arome for the frugivore species. Goats are simply drawn to them like iron to magnets, and those not fast enough become food for our friends." He patted the immense scaly body of a creature that could have eaten him whole without so much of a sweat.
Both Drakes stared open-mouthed at the snake. They'd seen some strange things before. Creatures that were basically unknown. But never had they seen a living fossil.
no, It must be some other giant snake species.
Drake kept staring as Diana shook herself from her shock.
"I've never seen a living snake this big before. I saw a model of a titanoboa in a museum once, but they're supposed to be extinct."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cassius crawled back. "OK, now you can come up now. And no, I didn't want to kill you. Wanna talk or will you stay there hanging till the next glowbat swarming?"
---
Isaac chuckled. "Oh, they *are* the original thing, believe me. The zoologists think they're in heaven. Though we don't have DNA do match, the skeletons match perfectly the findings at the Cerrejones Formations."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Cassius crawled back. "OK, now you can come up now. And no, I didn't want to kill you. Wanna talk or will you stay there hanging till the next glowbat swarming?"
Levi pulled himself up and stood on the roof facing Cassius. "Alright then, let's talk."
-----
valerio wrote:Isaac chuckled. "Oh, they *are* the original thing, believe me. The zoologists think they're in heaven. Though we don't have DNA do match, the skeletons match perfectly the findings at the Cerrejones Formations."
"Amazing," She said. "They must have lived here for billions of years, isolated from whatever killed the rest of the species. You said you have scientists here all the time, why do museums still say they're extinct? They should at least document them as a new species if they don't think they're the same."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cassius sighed and sat down. "I had to pull up that stunt. I couldn't just say 'oh, hey, you got a new boyfriend, I dig it!'. My friends would have ridiculed me until the end of time.
"Both males and females here - well, at least most of them - are very proud to be purebred. Interspecies relationships are considered bad for social status and business, so I had to 'defend' my friend's honor..." he blushed. "Well, I have to make everyone think she's mine to keep the bloodline intact. She and I have given birth to many fine litters." That he added with a proud wag of his tail. Then he waved a finger to Levi. "Everyone knows she's got...exotic tastes, but she's also the top queen, we all would kill to sire with her. So we let her follow her quirks...as long as the recital can go on. In other words," he extend a paw. "Sorry for the scare, kitty. Just remember: be discreet, or I'll have to brain ya to prove my virility."
---
"So you never read the works of Doctor Tsu Tao? Well, it was him who started the craze, but still most of the scientists worldwide are convinced that our titans are not the original thing. But, as you might have noticed, we have also scientists researching and publishing. Also, there's the fact that Mr. Spencers doesn't encourage invasions: he's the authority here, and as long as the world is not too concerned about Tricana, he won't mind. And though he knows he can't ward off the science, he does his best to keep it to an exquisite academic level. In other words, no natural museums, here, no TVs and such. And tourists have a lot else to see to start calling for their Indiana Jones friends. I hope you get what I mean."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Cassius sighed and sat down. "I had to pull up that stunt. I couldn't just say 'oh, hey, you got a new boyfriend, I dig it!'. My friends would have ridiculed me until the end of time.
"Both males and females here - well, at least most of them - are very proud to be purebred. Interspecies relationships are considered bad for social status and business, so I had to 'defend' my friend's honor..." he blushed. "Well, I have to make everyone think she's mine to keep the bloodline intact. She and I have given birth to many fine litters." That he added with a proud wag of his tail. Then he waved a finger to Levi. "Everyone knows she's got...exotic tastes, but she's also the top queen, we all would kill to sire with her. So we let her follow her quirks...as long as the recital can go on. In other words," he extend a paw. "Sorry for the scare, kitty. Just remember: be discreet, or I'll have to brain ya to prove my virility."
Levi sighed, relieved to be safe. "No problem," he said, taking the paw to shake. "I haven't had a good run like that in a while," he said with a smile.
"And I can be discreet, But I'm not gonna be the one to ask Alyse to do the same."
----------
valerio wrote:"So you never read the works of Doctor Tsu Tao? Well, it was him who started the craze, but still most of the scientists worldwide are convinced that our titans are not the original thing. But, as you might have noticed, we have also scientists researching and publishing. Also, there's the fact that Mr. Spencers doesn't encourage invasions: he's the authority here, and as long as the world is not too concerned about Tricana, he won't mind. And though he knows he can't ward off the science, he does his best to keep it to an exquisite academic level. In other words, no natural museums, here, no TVs and such. And tourists have a lot else to see to start calling for their Indiana Jones friends. I hope you get what I mean."
"I think I understand. Keep the island isolated to maintain it's mysterious allure. No large expeditions and whatnot," She replied.
Drake finally shook himself out of his shock at seeing the large snake and turned back to Isaac.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin finished his aerobics and stared at Flint "One must maintain his body, keep it in good shape - that includes morning aerobics whenever I'm inside a room. It's a bit different in the wild.
"Out in the wild?". Flint tilted his head a few degree to the side. "Thought you were a city dog.". He sat down, still leaning against the door. He was already antsy to go outside, but he told himself he'd try to be patient enough to wait for everyone else.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "That's the spirit," both males said.
they brought him to a hut. They put Adrian down, then Humphrey went to the door. "Oh, siiisterrr?" he asked with a wide grin.
A moment later, instead, three small fuzzy missiles ran out of the hut and hugged his legs -three lycaon pups, who - if looks could tell - must not be older than 1 year, their tiny tails wagging crazy and their crest not yet formed. One of them had a floppy ear.
"Cia' Cia', Uncle!" all of them said, then they noticed the presence of the corgi. their pup-blue eyes became wide.
While the others stood there, hugging for dear safety their relative, one walked cautiously to Adrian...and started sniffing him. Then, with a puzzled look, he said, "Smell like adult. But too small! What you?"
[/color]
Adrian scratched the back of his head nervously as he tried to think of a way to explain himself to the pup. Well I'm a corgi and I guess...well... we're just born small I guess.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē bowed her head modestly and padded out of the little room and down the hall. She walked down the silent corridor with its bright white lights and into the equally sterile, equally empty, and equally white cafeteria. Tacitē waved Virgil in as she drew the attention the woman behind the counter and pointed to Virgil, "Good morning, Tacitē! Who is your friend, and for that matter, what can I get you to eat?
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Out in the wild?". Flint tilted his head a few degree to the side. "Thought you were a city dog.". He sat down, still leaning against the door. He was already antsy to go outside, but he told himself he'd try to be patient enough to wait for everyone else.
"I'm no stranger to the city life, but my training is mostly suited for the woods or close to them, where I have plenty of opportunity to use my bardiche." Martin explained calmly "I mostly prefer the open spaces - the woods or simply a good meadow. The life in the city is boring... well that is except chasing the strays away, but it gets boring really fast."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "Good morning to you," said the red wolf. "I confide you slept well?"
Shadowclaw grinned "Like a cub." he said looking around "Did you really remained awake the whole night."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:" The life in the city is boring... well that is except chasing the strays away, but it gets boring really fast."
Flint smirked "Hey! I'm a stray. You think it was fun for us?" The dog sounded more amused than offended though. He stood back up and walked across the room, stopping next to the door. "Well, anyways, I think I'm gonna try and find something to eat. Is that okay with you Mr. Meyers?" Typically he wouldn't ask for permission to do anything, but seeing as his new status has been upgraded from "stray' to "pet", he figured he do it once in awhile. Plus, he respected Mr. Meyers.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi sighed, relieved to be safe. "No problem," he said, taking the paw to shake. "I haven't had a good run like that in a while," he said with a smile.
"And I can be discreet, But I'm not gonna be the one to ask Alyse to do the same."
Cassius chuckled, then slapped the cat's thigh. "Nah, don't worry. Flirtatious as she may be, she won't disrupt the social order. And when the moment comes she needs a *real* mate, shell' tell you. believe me."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think I understand. Keep the island isolated to maintain it's mysterious allure. No large expeditions and whatnot," She replied.
Drake finally shook himself out of his shock at seeing the large snake and turned back to Isaac.
"Good let's keep exploring. One of the most prominent wild population in this island is the rats. They constitute the main course for the predators, here. Make no mistake, they may be not exactly smart cookies, but they know how to hunt in packs. Only the scorpion ants keep them at bay."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian scratched the back of his head nervously as he tried to think of a way to explain himself to the pup. Well I'm a corgi and I guess...well... we're just born small I guess.
The pup was intently looking at the dog's big ears. "Can I nom them?"
Michael grabbed the little one and cradled him in his arms. "Nah, he's *our* plaything, little one."
"Oh, so what's this?" the female said, addressing the brothers and eyeing the corgi. "Your most recent summer romp or something serious?"
"Serious!" both said. Then Michael added. "We're showing him the pups, so we can adopt at the proper moment."
Their sister blinked. Then she looked at Adrian with a hint of doubt in her eyes. "Is that true, shorty? *You* are going to be their lifemate?"
---
Esper wrote:Tacitē bowed her head modestly and padded out of the little room and down the hall. She walked down the silent corridor with its bright white lights and into the equally sterile, equally empty, and equally white cafeteria. Tacitē waved Virgil in as she drew the attention the woman behind the counter and pointed to Virgil, "Good morning, Tacitē! Who is your friend, and for that matter, what can I get you to eat?
Virgil took a plate. "Oh, anything will be fine with me, ma'am. do your worst, i got me an iron stomach!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw grinned "Like a cub." he said looking around "Did you really remained awake the whole night."
Gahr grinned. "We are wolves, we are hunters of the night. And we can spend up to a week without sleeping."
Last edited by valerio on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:" The life in the city is boring... well that is except chasing the strays away, but it gets boring really fast."
Flint smirked "Hey! I'm a stray. You think it was fun for us?" The dog sounded more amused than offended though. He stood back up and walked across the room, stopping next to the door. "Well, anyways, I think I'm gonna try and find something to eat. Is that okay with you Mr. Meyers?" Typically he wouldn't ask for permission to do anything, but seeing as his new status has been upgraded from "stray' to "pet", he figured he do it once in awhile. Plus, he respected Mr. Meyers.
Martin grinned "Never said it was fun for the strays... but I hate when someone's sneaking around uninvited. I am guard dog after all."
The old man came out of the bathroom, refreshed "Let me just get in my daily dress-up and I'll be ready as well. Remember, I need to keep n eye on you until the young Johnson arrives."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin grinned "Never said it was fun for the strays... but I hate when someone's sneaking around uninvited. I am guard dog after all."
"Well, lucky for me. I don't qualify as "uninvited" anymore. So technically, your not allowed to hate it when I sneak around."
The Moon Howler wrote:The old man came out of the bathroom, refreshed "Let me just get in my daily dress-up and I'll be ready as well. Remember, I need to keep n eye on you until the young Johnson arrives."
Flint nodded. "Okay..." He was about to say he could take care of himself, but that probably wasn't why Mr. Meyers was keeping an eye on him for.
"Mr. Johnson." The dog repeated the name. He wondered what the man was like. Even from what the old man and Martin said, Flint still wasn't able to paint an accurate picture of the guy. Ah well... He'd just have to wait til he meets him.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw grinned "Like a cub." he said looking around "Did you really remained awake the whole night."
Gahr grinned. "We are wolves, we are hunters of the night. And we can spend up to a week without sleeping."
"Whoa, that's a lot!" Shadowclaw answered, looking in awe at the canine for a few seconds. Then he shook his head "You have to teach me how to do it one day." The ocelot said, looking around once more "Where's that rabbit from yesterday?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Well, lucky for me. I don't qualify as "uninvited" anymore. So technically, your not allowed to hate it when I sneak around."
"I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. You still might have to spend the night tied up with a rope if you get me angry enough to do so." Martin went to Flint and whispered in his ear "If you have the courage to do so and I catch you, you'll be the fifteenth." he moved back a bit and winked.

Roarin wrote:Flint nodded. "Okay..." He was about to say he could take care of himself, but that probably wasn't why Mr. Meyers was keeping an eye on him for.
"Mr. Johnson." The dog repeated the name. He wondered what the man was like. Even from what the old man and Martin said, Flint still wasn't able to paint an accurate picture of the guy. Ah well... He'd just have to wait 'till he meets him.
Unusual for a man of his age, Mr. Meyer dressed up in only a minute, now only fixing his tie in front of the mirror "Right with you, chaps. Just let me finish with my tie now." He looked at Martin "And Martin, please don't scare Flint, will ya?"

~~~~~~

Balkan headed towards the sleeping Charlie, gently putting a paw on her shoulders and leaning forward, whispering in her ear "Charlie? Wake up, Charlie, It's mornin'."

At the same time heavy steps were heard outside as a human stood in front of the hut
"I'm here to see Balkan." he said to one of wolves.
"I would like to ask ya to call the Ambassador by his title, human!" Varg protested.
Dimitar shook his head "Alright, I'm in no mood for arguing, let's try this one more time." the man coughed "I'm here to see Ambassador Balkan. It's urgent!"
The wolf nodded "I will see if the ambassador is able to come out." The wolf went inside "Ambassador, the human wishes to speak with you."
Balkan glared at the wolf then raised an eyebrow. Varg nodded and left the hut, facing Dimitar outside.
"The Ambassador welcomes you in his hut, human!" The wolf said, stepping aside.
Dimitar entered the hut, once again shrugged so he can fit in. He looked around, seeing the Spitz and the Lioness, in which he did not take interest at all "Just came to tell you: we'll be leaving in an hour, so make preparations... Don't worry, there'll be plenty of place. I called for the big chopper!"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:Adrian scratched the back of his head nervously as he tried to think of a way to explain himself to the pup. Well I'm a corgi and I guess...well... we're just born small I guess.
The pup was intently looking at the dog's big ears. "Can I nom them?"
Michael grabbed the little one and cradled him in his arms. "Nah, he's *our* plaything, little one."
"Oh, so what's this?" the female said, addressing the brothers and eyeing the corgi. "Your most recent summer romp or something serious?"
"Serious!" both said. Then Michael added. "We're showing him the pups, so we can adopt at the proper moment."
Their sister blinked. Then she looked at Adrian with a hint of doubt in her eyes. "Is that true, shorty? *You* are going to be their lifemate?"
Adrian shifted nervously under the female's gaze, "Well uh, that's the plan. I don't really have anything to go back to..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. You still might have to spend the night tied up with a rope if you get me angry enough to do so." Martin went to Flint and whispered in his ear "If you have the courage to do so and I catch you, you'll be the fifteenth." he moved back a bit and winked.
Flint growled and looked away. "Please. If I let comments like that scare me I'd never get anywhere in life with what I do.". Besides, Martin wouldn't do anything with Mr. Meyers around. Though he did give Martin a sceptical look, not sure if the shepherd was joking or not.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Whoa, that's a lot!" Shadowclaw answered, looking in awe at the canine for a few seconds. Then he shook his head "You have to teach me how to do it one day." The ocelot said, looking around once more "Where's that rabbit from yesterday?"
"You rang?" asked the grinning figure...right behind him.
---
Seth wrote:Adrian shifted nervously under the female's gaze, "Well uh, that's the plan. I don't really have anything to go back to..."
The female wagged. "What's important is not what you are leaving, but where you're heading to. I hope your decision is coming from your heart and not from your fears."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Cassius chuckled, then slapped the cat's thigh. "Nah, don't worry. Flirtatious as she may be, she won't disrupt the social order. And when the moment comes she needs a *real* mate, shell' tell you. believe me."
"Alright then. As far as the public's concerned, we're just friends." He said. "And Reg should be okay with not talking about the 'yucky stuff'."
--------
valerio wrote:"Good let's keep exploring. One of the most prominent wild population in this island is the rats. They constitute the main course for the predators, here. Make no mistake, they may be not exactly smart cookies, but they know how to hunt in packs. Only the scorpion ants keep them at bay."
"Is that just a name for a type of venomous ant or are there actually ants with scorpion tails?" Drake asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good. And don't forget: I hate you for flirting with her. And no, Reggie is no gossip, he wont telltale on you two. His idea of love is platonic, he still can't believe adults can mate."
---
"No, no tails. But their mandibles present tiny daggers they use for better traction and to inject venom. One of them can give you quite a sting. A swarm will kill you in less than a minute. Painfully. Their weak point is that they are recognizable: they are yellow and they move in swarms. When you see one or two of them is because those are scouts. And you can crush them just like any ordinary ant."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good. And don't forget: I hate you for flirting with her. And no, Reggie is no gossip, he wont telltale on you two. His idea of love is platonic, he still can't believe adults can mate."
"Heh, yeah. I kinda gathered that. And I won't forget."
-----
valerio wrote:"No, no tails. But their mandibles present tiny daggers they use for better traction and to inject venom. One of them can give you quite a sting. A swarm will kill you in less than a minute. Painfully. Their weak point is that they are recognizable: they are yellow and they move in swarms. When you see one or two of them is because those are scouts. And you can crush them just like any ordinary ant."
"We'll keep that in mind," Diana said. "We can't go dying when we have Levi to take care of."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good." Cassius stood up. "Now let's go, before--" a rolling pin hit him square on his head! The big dog went down with a whimper. Like a boomerang, the pin went back to its owner: Mrs. Cavendish!, who was standing on the top of her house' roof, looking at the cat with cold eyes from behind her glasses.
"Bad pets!" she said, ready to launch the pin again...
---
"Ah, yes. Your son. Mr. Spencers spoke about his role in solving our recent crisis. You must be very proud of him."
Last edited by valerio on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good." Cassius stood up. "Now let's go, before--" a rolling pin hit him square on his head! The big dog went down with a whimper. Like a boomerang, the pin went back to its owner: Mrs. Cavendish!, who was standing on the top of her house' roof, looking at the cat with cold eyes from behind her glasses.
"Bad pets!" she said, ready to launch the pin again...
Levi stood there for a second staring before he was replaced by a trail of dust leading off of the roof.
He had made his way to her this houses drain pipe, down, and back to Alyse's house. He knocked on her door, hoping the lady with the rolling pin hadn't followed him.
------------
valerio wrote:"Ah, yes. Your son. Mr. Spencers spoke about his role in solving our recent crisis. You must be very proud of him."
"Of course... We're still unsure of what exactly he did, but we're still proud," Diana replied.
"He takes after his old man when it comes to being awesome," Drake said jokingly.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian shifted nervously under the female's gaze, "Well uh, that's the plan. I don't really have anything to go back to..."
The female wagged. "What's important is not what you are leaving, but where you're heading to. I hope your decision is coming from your heart and not from your fears."
"Well I certainly think it's from the heart, I gave up letting my fears run my life a while ago and for better or for worse that's why I'm here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote:
Virgil took a plate. "Oh, anything will be fine with me, ma'am. do your worst, i got me an iron stomach!"
The woman chuckled good heartedly, "Sure thing, hon." she said as she served up two plates full of a honey colored mash and and a couple of little pancakes, "This is the most nutritious thing we've got that we're allowed to serve to animals." The lady said, handing the plates to Virgil with a pair of forks

While Virgil received the food, Tacite chose a seat at a table near a pristine window
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Of course... We're still unsure of what exactly he did, but we're still proud," Diana replied.
"He takes after his old man when it comes to being awesome," Drake said jokingly.
isaac scratched his temple. "Well, that's funny, Mr. spencers wasn't exactly...descriptive, too, but he said that Levi was to be considered royalty, and you two by extension." he flashed a sly grin. "Not that I mind, of course. Now, let's keep exploring. Have you ever been to Mirror Lake?"
---
Seth wrote:"Well I certainly think it's from the heart, I gave up letting my fears run my life a while ago and for better or for worse that's why I'm here.
The female nodded, then extended her paw. "Michaela, very honored. I'm supposed to be the big sister of those two hormone-driven male-hunters. I hope you can help me settle them down for good."
"HEY!" protested Michael and humphrey.
---
Esper wrote:The woman chuckled good heartedly, "Sure thing, hon." she said as she served up two plates full of a honey colored mash and and a couple of little pancakes, "This is the most nutritious thing we've got that we're allowed to serve to animals." The lady said, handing the plates to Virgil with a pair of forks

While Virgil received the food, Tacite chose a seat at a table near a pristine window
Virgil went and sat down in front of Tacite. He cautiously sniffed the stuff. In a low, conspiratorial voice, he said, "You know, I thought you were joking when you told me about your food. you should totally spend a week at the village, to eat *real* one." Then he scooped up a spoonful of the mash and ate it, going at it cautiously. "Hmm, at least the taste is not real bad. What's in it?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well I certainly think it's from the heart, I gave up letting my fears run my life a while ago and for better or for worse that's why I'm here.
The female nodded, then extended her paw. "Michaela, very honored. I'm supposed to be the big sister of those two hormone-driven male-hunters. I hope you can help me settle them down for good."
"HEY!" protested Michael and humphrey.
Adrian took her paw and shook, "Adrian, and it's a pleasure to meet you Michela. But as far as settling these two down, well I'm just not sure that's possible."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:isaac scratched his temple. "Well, that's funny, Mr. spencers wasn't exactly...descriptive, too, but he said that Levi was to be considered royalty, and you two by extension." he flashed a sly grin. "Not that I mind, of course. Now, let's keep exploring. Have you ever been to Mirror Lake?"
"royalty, eh?" Drake chuckled.
"I'm not sure If we've been there yet," Diana said, responding to the question.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Why, thank you!" Humprehy said with a girlish tone.
"Could you imagine us 'settled down'?" Michael asked. "Booooring!"
---
"It's the most popular feature of our island: its contours are perfectly round, and its water is so crystal clear that it reflects the sky like a liquid mirror. During full moon lights...well, you can imagine the romantic atmosphere. Your task, as guides, will be to make *sure* no one drops as much of a cigarette butt in the water. You are authorized to inflict physical punishment if necessary: Mr. Spencers made it crystal clear (pun intended) that not even Jesus reborn could walk on those waters."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Why, thank you!" Humprehy said with a girlish tone.
"Could you imagine us 'settled down'?" Michael asked. "Booooring!"
[/b]
Adrian shrugged, "See? Nothing I can do I'm afraid. Not that I'd have it any differently mind you", an impsih grin spread across Adrian's muzzle, "After so many years of being Discplined it's nice to cut loose a bit.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"It's the most popular feature of our island: its contours are perfectly round, and its water is so crystal clear that it reflects the sky like a liquid mirror. During full moon lights...well, you can imagine the romantic atmosphere. Your task, as guides, will be to make *sure* no one drops as much of a cigarette butt in the water. You are authorized to inflict physical punishment if necessary: Mr. Spencers made it crystal clear (pun intended) that not even Jesus reborn could walk on those waters."
"I think I can handle that," Drake said smiling. "I just need a throwing knife to threaten them with."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, "See? Nothing I can do I'm afraid. Not that I'd have it any differently mind you", an impsih grin spread across Adrian's muzzle, "After so many years of being Discplined it's nice to cut loose a bit.
Michael nudgedd him. "A 'bit', he says." and he giggled, throwing Michela a knowing wink. "I'll give you the detail later, when no innocents are listening."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I think I can handle that," Drake said smiling. "I just need a throwing knife to threaten them with."
At that point, Icarus landed onto the man's shoulder, his talons surpringly delicate againt the flesh. "Icarus," Isaac said, "will be enough. Her job is to watch over the groups and eventually attack. He'll keep any rascal in line for you if your eyes are busy elsewhere."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:At that point, Icarus landed onto the man's shoulder, his talons surpringly delicate againt the flesh. "Icarus," Isaac said, "will be enough. Her job is to watch over the groups and eventually attack. He'll keep any rascal in line for you if your eyes are busy elsewhere."
"Darn, I like the throwing knives," Drake said with a disappointed look on his face.
Diana sighed, rolled her eyes and said "you and your knife throwing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"And what about you, ma'am? Any weapon of preference?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"And what about you, ma'am? Any weapon of preference?"
"Not really. I prefer the hands on approach," she said with a chuckle.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"You rang?" asked the grinning figure...right behind him.
Shadowclaw literally jumped so high from the surprising voice, that he actually reached the ceiling of the hut and grabbed onto it, but due him being too heavy to hold himself, he fell on the ground, accidentally landing on his back, looking at the grinning rabbit above him.
"Why did you do that?" Shadowclaw asked "You scared me!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint growled and looked away. "Please. If I let comments like that scare me I'd never get anywhere in life with what I do.". Besides, Martin wouldn't do anything with Mr. Meyers around. Though he did give Martin a sceptical look, not sure if the shepherd was joking or not.
The old man finally managed to win the struggle with his tie, then looked at Flint "Boy, I would suggest you believe him. We would've been here the day before yesterday if it wasn't for..." Mr. Meyer looked at Martin "Martin, tell me which number it was again?"

"Fourteenth." was the short answer from the shepherd

"Yes, right!" The old man looked one last time at the mirror to check his tie "The accident with number fourteen. Because of that little stunt, which I continue to say was absolutely that stray's own fault, Martin tied him up after the second try to steal my wallet. Apparently the guard dog was framed for vandalism or whatnot they actually called it and he had to spent the night in the pound!"
The old man coughed "But enough excuses, lads, breakfast time it is!" The old man said, heading for the door and opening it "Come, boys!"

Martin just winked at Flint once more before quickly following the old notary out of the room.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, "See? Nothing I can do I'm afraid. Not that I'd have it any differently mind you", an impsih grin spread across Adrian's muzzle, "After so many years of being Discplined it's nice to cut loose a bit.
Michael nudgedd him. "A 'bit', he says." and he giggled, throwing Michela a knowing wink. "I'll give you the detail later, when no innocents are listening."
"Oh I'm sure your sister would love to hear that.", his voice was practiacally dripping with sarcasm.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint wasn't sure if he was more shocked or annoyed at what Mr. Meyers said, but either way, it left him gaping for a few seconds. After recovering his motor skills he yelled the first thing that came to mind. "Where do you even get the rope?!" Rushing after two as he did so. He wasn't sure if his question was heard, but it was one that wasn't meant to be answered anyways (kinda like Peanut's question where he said "How is that even a thing here?!").
But trying to pick someone's pocket a second time? After a failed attempt? Amateur mistake. I mean, c'mon, THAT should be the real crime

Ref Ref!