HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: the three shamans nodded as one.
"We are ready," Hara said. "Instruct us and we shall comply, for we will never assume to know this enemy better than you do."
"In truth, I will warn each of you to be prepared to fight armies of demonic minions on unstable and unpredictable terrain." Monackay said "As for what the demon can do - even I know little of his latest incarnation, but no matter what happens, do not engage the demon directly. He proved more than once that even those with my knowledge and experience can be deceived!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"Good! Now Levi. Double or single staffs?" Khun asked the cat with a smile.
"Gotta go double, It looks way cooler," the cat replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha, you're right at that," Khun said, tossing two staffs in his direction. Then he looked over the lava tunnels themselves.

"This is your home turf, I'll let you pick our starting spot," he said, picking up two staffs himself and started to spin them around slowly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh, and we'll have plenty to tell, don't worry," Luke said.

"Still though Donau, I have a question about the paper work for you," Amber said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although content to sit and meditate, Monique was now curious about a thing. What was an mp3 player? She began to look around.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha, you're right at that," Khun said, tossing two staffs in his direction. Then he looked over the lava tunnels themselves.

"This is your home turf, I'll let you pick our starting spot," he said, picking up two staffs himself and started to spin them around slowly
The cat caught them in his paws and said, "It doesn't really matter where I start, I'll just go with the flow in the fight."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"If that's the case then, I'll let you count down to start," Khun said, already stepping back, "If your ready that is."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae turned to the doctor again weakly. ''S-sir, if its possible, I want to try and become active again, or else I won't be able to perform as well in duty. Do you think you could permit me to do some walking around the island, or maybe, some target practice in the shooting range?'' the husky asked.
---
Somewhere along the coastline, Lars and the mother of his two mates Diana and Athena had just finished a island wide jog. The big GSD bent down to pant for a while, then stood back up and faced his mother-in-law like a statue. ''Wow. That was quite something eh? But I see that you're not too shabby yourself mom!'' Lars said, putting his big paw around her shoulder, which already covered half her back. ''If you feel exhausted, I can carry you and we can go home. How 'bout it?'' Lars asked, smiling.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"quite frankly im more suprised of how im cant suspect you appraoching than her sudden anger. Although i accept staying for a short period of time as i said" anubis said
"Oh, that's easy," Wrecker said. "The rabbits taught us this...sort of telepathic technique. Not mind control or something, just...we disappear from one's attention span for a while. It helps us being sneaky, as Joldogard said."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Wow!" Shukaku exclaimed. He ran around, looking for a good hiding spot. He eventually found one on top of a pillar, behind a ruined building.
The grizzly started looking around. "Hmm, so many corners to search...and only one little kitten to find...hmmm..."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"In truth, I will warn each of you to be prepared to fight armies of demonic minions on unstable and unpredictable terrain." Monackay said "As for what the demon can do - even I know little of his latest incarnation, but no matter what happens, do not engage the demon directly. He proved more than once that even those with my knowledge and experience can be deceived!"
"Fair enough," the rabbit said. "This one won't find...safety in numbers."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Heh, and we'll have plenty to tell, don't worry," Luke said.
"Still though Donau, I have a question about the paper work for you," Amber said.
"Shoot away."
---
xhunterko wrote:Although content to sit and meditate, Monique was now curious about a thing. What was an mp3 player? She began to look around.
"Are you being comfy enough in there?" the man's voice came through a speaker. "Need anything?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae turned to the doctor again weakly. ''S-sir, if its possible, I want to try and become active again, or else I won't be able to perform as well in duty. Do you think you could permit me to do some walking around the island, or maybe, some target practice in the shooting range?'' the husky asked.
This time, Grimm smiled -a rare expression to see on his otherwise stoney face. "You know, officer? I wish I had more like you under my command. You'll make a fine commander here, one day. If you want to practice that bad, I'll have a video game set sent to your room immediately...oh and don't think I'm mocking you. We're not talking of childrens' games here."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Somewhere along the coastline, Lars and the mother of his two mates Diana and Athena had just finished a island wide jog. The big GSD bent down to pant for a while, then stood back up and faced his mother-in-law like a statue. ''Wow. That was quite something eh? But I see that you're not too shabby yourself mom!'' Lars said, putting his big paw around her shoulder, which already covered half her back. ''If you feel exhausted, I can carry you and we can go home. How 'bout it?'' Lars asked, smiling.
In time of an eyeblink, Lars found himself thrown down onto his back and pinned by the elderly female, her paw against the middle of his chest. "If *you* feel tired, my daughters could bring you to your comfy bed, pup!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Luke will fuss at this, but I have to ask. As my last name on the paper, do I sign it the one I have now, or the one I'm getting tomorrow?" She asked.
Monique was a bit startled, but calmed down a bit.

"Yes thank you," she said, "Just looking around."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Luke will fuss at this, but I have to ask. As my last name on the paper, do I sign it the one I have now, or the one I'm getting tomorrow?" She asked.
"You'll use the one you'll register with. And yes, we're just going to cover that too."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"sounds like mind blocking. Heh thats cool but.....rabbits?" anubis asked not remembering any rabbits he saw on the island
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"She wants an early name change. But we aren't wedfully belonging to each other so I'm not letting her put down Argo as her last name," Luke said. Amber stuck her tongue out at him.
Well, at least she knew where the speaker was. She saw what looked like a dark window with a set of buttons underneath it. Was this the fabled mp3 player? She crept over to it and pushed a random button.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"sounds like mind blocking. Heh thats cool but.....rabbits?" anubis asked not remembering any rabbits he saw on the island
"Rabbits had become the main dish during the great war that started between lycaons and wolves. They learnt not only how to fight back, but also mastered a higher level of camouflaging, earning the name of the 'invisible folks'. Among their abilities there is this one, to...move beyond the attention of one's enemy. Horses mastered it to the level they can approach one as you may have noticed yourself."
---
xhunterko wrote:"She wants an early name change. But we aren't wedfully belonging to each other so I'm not letting her put down Argo as her last name," Luke said. Amber stuck her tongue out at him.
Donau scratched himself behind his ears. The doors opened once again on the open field. It looked like the rain didn't want to stop, today... "Hmm, we seem to have a sort of conflict. In registering here, Amber has a full right to pick up any name and surname she wants: Spencers encourages it because here in Meriweather former pets are full citizens... But obviously you are no pets, so I guess an exception could be made for your culture's sake.
"Just remember, though: In case of litigation about this specific kind of decision, Spencers will rule out in favor of Amber and the local laws will respect her decision."
xhunterko wrote:Well, at least she knew where the speaker was. She saw what looked like a dark window with a set of buttons underneath it. Was this the fabled mp3 player? She crept over to it and pushed a random button.
A random title, tuned for Monique's ears, started playing.

(ooc: sorry for the ads before the song :c)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:The grizzly started looking around. "Hmm, so many corners to search...and only one little kitten to find...hmmm..."
He'll never find me here. Shukaku thought to himself.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Little kittyyyy, come here to poppa bear kitty kitty kitty..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke frowned.

"I would never do that to my fiance'. She can do what she likes and I will respect whatever she decides it's just," Luke began.

"It's just a slight tease between us. But Luke is right, it is an hm. Well to put simply it's a dishonor to the family as I'd be, in your terms, illegally adopting myself into his family and or illegally marrying him, all sorts of yucky social stuff," Amber said.
Monique flew back in surprise. Then she settled down. Concerning the nature of the music and listened.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Fair enough," the rabbit said. "This one won't find...safety in numbers."
"Safety in numbers?!" Monackay said, raising an eyebrow "This will hardly go for him. We, however, and most importantly you, need to stick together. I am too experienced to fall to the demon's trickery, even more so when I will have two of my warriors with me. The other two will watch over you. I had plenty of time to share my experience of our last battle with them, but there's no safe time for me to do the same with you, but rest assured, they will do their best to keep you safe from his attacks."

"As long as yer warrior doesn't prevent me from givin' that demon plenty of bad cuts, Ah'll be fine!" Balkan said, baring his teeth.

"Make sure you don't receive those yourself, Balkan!" Martin added, swinging his bardiche over his head.

~~~~~~

[Somewhere else at he same time]

In the dark captain's room, lighted only by a single candle with green fire, the captain of the ship - a strange feline - was writing a farewell letter on the captain's desk. On the other side, a giant black panther-like demon was simply staring at the writing cat. Suddenly the demon's eyes shined brighter, causing the captain to stop writing and to look at him. After the initial glance, the feline simply shook his head and returned to the letter. The demon stood up and melted into the shadows.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke frowned.
"I would never do that to my fiance'. She can do what she likes and I will respect whatever she decides it's just," Luke began.
"It's just a slight tease between us. But Luke is right, it is an hm. Well to put simply it's a dishonor to the family as I'd be, in your terms, illegally adopting myself into his family and or illegally marrying him, all sorts of yucky social stuff," Amber said.
"Oh. Good. Sorry, but I have given this speech so many times now, it comes...natural to repeat it. So, what shall your family name be then?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Safety in numbers?!" Monackay said, raising an eyebrow "This will hardly go for him. We, however, and most importantly you, need to stick together. I am too experienced to fall to the demon's trickery, even more so when I will have two of my warriors with me. The other two will watch over you. I had plenty of time to share my experience of our last battle with them, but there's no safe time for me to do the same with you, but rest assured, they will do their best to keep you safe from his attacks."
"As long as yer warrior doesn't prevent me from givin' that demon plenty of bad cuts, Ah'll be fine!" Balkan said, baring his teeth.
"Make sure you don't receive those yourself, Balkan!" Martin added, swinging his bardiche over his head.
The three High Shamans exchanged a glance. Their body runes shone in preparation.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Kries pronounced kreese

ic:

"Kries," Amber said.

"Very proud, warrior like, dangerous, wreck-less, vengeful ow! See?!" Luke said, as Amber punched him in the arm. then he stopped.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but did we not enter the elevator inside the building? Why are we outside? Or did the tether snap and all 3 of us died in a horrible crash and this is the field of Elysium on a rainy day instead?" Luke said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So you didn't notice, good," Donau chuckled.
Hotep the psychic

anubis nodded a bit suprised but in understanding."cool. By the way whats your name?" amubis asked the other horse
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Notice? Notice what?" Luke said, afraid, and stepping close to Amber.

"Donau, please explain if you would," she said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis nodded a bit suprised but in understanding."cool. By the way whats your name?" amubis asked the other horse
"Oh, filly me! I am Rainplower. But you may call me Rain."
---
"Why, the transition from the elevator to...a more comfortable place." Donau snapped his fingers. His jacket, his fur, his monocle...his whole body seemed to dissolve, like a dust skin in the wind...and everything else around them as well...
Until they were standing in a corridor. A corridor dug into solid rock, illuminated by the eerie photophore glow.
"Comfortable for me, I should add." And Donau had been replaced by the sinister, familiar figure of a cave rabbit!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke and Amber blinked. After standing in silence for a few moments, they looked at each other, then Luke looked back at the rabbit. He crossed his arms and frowned.

"EXPLAIN, please," he said, almost in a growl.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The cave rabbit made his usual gallant bow. "Thank you for not attacking me, my friends. Believe me, I am truly sorry for this deception...But, you see, I am still who you met and befriended. In fact, you could call me a traitor."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was not amused. Amber's tail was twitching. And for some reason, she was starting to hate rabbits.

Luke glared at him.

"Explain further please," he said, irritated. Knowing that doing anything to this, thing, was out of the question. And since they both knew they were unaware of their actual whereabouts or situation, there was no point in being aggressive. The only actions they had where trying to find out what happened as much and as quickly as they possibly could. By now they were already in deep trouble.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Er, my name *is* Donau. But unlike my...peers, I never developed this diffidence and hatred for you surface folks. In fact, I grew up curious of you all. I found the life of the surface...fascinating. I liked you!
"But, eventually, this only granted me the expulsion when I was still a kit. And expulsion, for one of our likes, means death. Other rabbits won't even look at us, and our smell is instantly recognizable by the other species. Not to mention that no one who knows about us would trust one of us.
"But even then, I didn't surrender, never gave up. I lived off the land fruits, rediscovering the vegetarian diet my peers gave up centuries ago. I trained myself into mastering the rabbits' camouflaging techniques and eventually decided to try my luck at this resort. As Donau, your ordinary rabbit-guide." he chuckled, but this time the familiar sounded...ominous. "After all, who better than a lifetime traveler could know this island?
"And yet, although I vowed never to appear as my old...self again," his paws ran over his figure, the grotesque parody of a rabbit "that stupid ghost bat ruined everything! The other spirits know about me, but they kept the secret. That bat was a stranger and her nature made her see through the Veil I had put on. So...well..." Was that a meek expression he was putting on now? Difficult to say, with those unnaturally large eyes with cat pupils, developed for the life in the underground. "Here I am. You are the very first ones I have revealed myself to. So...can I count on your discretion?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
This time, Grimm smiled -a rare expression to see on his otherwise stoney face. "You know, officer? I wish I had more like you under my command. You'll make a fine commander here, one day. If you want to practice that bad, I'll have a video game set sent to your room immediately...oh and don't think I'm mocking you. We're not talking of childrens' games here."
---
In time of an eyeblink, Lars found himself thrown down onto his back and pinned by the elderly female, her paw against the middle of his chest. "If *you* feel tired, my daughters could bring you to your comfy bed, pup!"
Mae's tail wagged when Grimm commended her. Her eyes widened when she heard of a video game being brought in for her and that brought a sigh of relief as she needed at least some activity while she was recovering. She nodded in approval, and so did Tiara beside her.

''Sir if I may request....can I see Kaiser? I....I sorta need him too....'' Mae asked.

---

Lars smirked as he grabbed his mother's paws and pulled her over his shoulder. He lifted his muscular legs and jumped up and landed back on the beach, almost causing a ground shaking shudder. He adjusted his mother to sit comfortably on his broad shoulders. ''Well, that may be true. But for now, I think mommy is tired, and I think I want to be a good son for a day. Shall we go home? I'll make dinner.'' Lars said, using a paw to stroke her fur softly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It makes no difference as to what or who you are," Luke said, "Your circumstances are your own affair. Ours, on the other hand, are worsening by the minute. If I am correct, then we are five minutes late from the door being opened in the elevator that is in the old military base's lobby, and have probably set off a cause for alarm. As for what the female bat did or didn't do, that is between you and her. Our future is hanging in the balance right now."

"You also forget we are strangers here still. We know nothing of this island or it's inhabitants Donau, if for certain that is your name as you say. But Luke is right," Amber said, "We are in trouble. But as the softer and more understanding voice of this party." She looked at Luke, then back to the rabbit.

"Then yes, you do have our discretion," Amber said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae's tail wagged when Grimm commended her. Her eyes widened when she heard of a video game being brought in for her and that brought a sigh of relief as she needed at least some activity while she was recovering. She nodded in approval, and so did Tiara beside her.
''Sir if I may request....can I see Kaiser? I....I sorta need him too....'' Mae asked.

Grimm shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no. He's on duty right now..." The man handed her a walkie talkie. "But you can talk to him, if you want, provided you don't distract him for too long, ok?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars smirked as he grabbed his mother's paws and pulled her over his shoulder. He lifted his muscular legs and jumped up and landed back on the beach, almost causing a ground shaking shudder. He adjusted his mother to sit comfortably on his broad shoulders. ''Well, that may be true. But for now, I think mommy is tired, and I think I want to be a good son for a day. Shall we go home? I'll make dinner.'' Lars said, using a paw to stroke her fur softly.
"You're not wooing *me*, young one. All right, let's get going, warrior."
---
xhunterko wrote:"It makes no difference as to what or who you are," Luke said, "Your circumstances are your own affair. Ours, on the other hand, are worsening by the minute. If I am correct, then we are five minutes late from the door being opened in the elevator that is in the old military base's lobby, and have probably set off a cause for alarm. As for what the female bat did or didn't do, that is between you and her. Our future is hanging in the balance right now."
"You also forget we are strangers here still. We know nothing of this island or it's inhabitants Donau, if for certain that is your name as you say. But Luke is right," Amber said, "We are in trouble. But as the softer and more understanding voice of this party." She looked at Luke, then back to the rabbit.
"Then yes, you do have our discretion," Amber said.
"Oh, but you were never in trouble." Another snap of fingers.
They were standing in a corner of the hall. Anyone passing at that moment would have seen two cougars and an ordinary rabbit talking. "That was another test. I needed to see how you would react. Thankfully, I'm still good with characters. Please, forgive my little deception. I like you guys, I can understand exactly what you feel." Donau bowed again
Hotep the psychic

"rain, a very gentle name." anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good, and I do believe you OWE us for that little deception. Shall we get going to where we were going?" He said, still untrustful. Amber didn't like this at all. This place was too weird. She twirled her good luck necklace in her fingers, humming a little song to her ancestors quietly. They needed protection. Badly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Good, and I do believe you OWE us for that little deception. Shall we get going to where we were going?" He said, still untrustful. Amber didn't like this at all. This place was too weird. She twirled her good luck necklace in her fingers, humming a little song to her ancestors quietly. They needed protection. Badly.
Donau rubbed his temple. "Please, milady, stop that. It gives me a headache and makes it harder to focus on my Veil. I wish you no harm, believe me. And we're going to register you as citizens and choose your land for you to settle."
---
"Why, thank you, fox--"
"You got your name because you liked to plow, you stupid colt!" Wrecker said. Then, to Anubis, "They just take advantage of him."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Dinner? Didn't the cavern group just finish brunch?

ic:

Amber gave it one more twist, then stopped. She still sang in the back of her mind though, praying for help from those friendly to her family, mountain lions, and cats in general.

Amber stuck her tongue out at the rabbit for a moment, then went back to quiet. Deciding to let Luke take care of this.

"If you will, lead on then," Luke said. Still irritated.
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was a short walk to the imposing main building's hall. Then Donau went to the reception desk. "Ah, Hi, gorgeous," he said to the woman. "Immigration should check on the gentlefurs with me. Spencers gave clearance."
The Asian woman gave a look at Amber and Luke, then nodded. She inserted something through her keyboard. "Ms. Valdemàr is waiting. You know the way." Then to the cougars. "Have a nice time at Meriweather."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Finally getting somewhere. Luke thought.

"Don't worry, we will," Luke said to her.

"Have a great day," Amber said to her, Luke nodded.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Another elevator was waiting for them. "Don't worry. Anyway, the fact is, half of this place was built underground by militaris, so you'll hardly find any stairs, when it comes to going down."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was still a bit nervous.

"Just so long as it's a 'real' elevator, ha ha," Luke said, only half joking.
valerio

Post by valerio »

As the door closed, Donau realized. "You didn't happen to have an...encounter with my folks, did you?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber and Luke looked at each other. Of course, not having remembered the incident.

"No, why?" Amber asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, nothing," Donau waved his paw. "Seeing how you had reacted at my sight, before..."
The doors opened on another corridor. "Here we are. Sublevel 3. Please follow me, this is where bureacuracy will seal your destiny."